PDA

View Full Version : Classify Austrian

JohnSmith
03-17-2013, 08:50 PM
Thanks for everyone's input. Time to close thread.

Give it a shot. Added some better pics is Austrian

JohnSmith
03-18-2013, 03:42 AM
Anyone want to give a shot?

Armand_Duval
03-18-2013, 04:35 AM
Dinarocromagnoid with some possible mediterranid admixture.

Sebastian1406
03-18-2013, 11:36 AM
Dinarid + CM

Corvus
03-18-2013, 11:37 AM
LOL this is no way a native Austrian

JohnSmith
03-19-2013, 03:57 AM

Person is not a native Austrian he is an Austrian American. I added new pictures. He looks Dinarid and CM to me also looks somewhat like Markus Rogan. Is his look not a typical Austrian look?

Sikeliot
03-19-2013, 04:35 AM
Dinaric

Maleficent
03-19-2013, 04:48 AM
Dinarid.

derLowe
03-19-2013, 05:41 AM

Looks Italian to me.

JohnSmith
03-19-2013, 11:26 AM
Definitely could pass for italian also. The large square jaw is what I think looks very Austrian, not sure how common this is in Italians most I have seen have narrow chin/jaws.

Corvus
03-19-2013, 11:34 AM
Person is not a native Austrian he is an Austrian American. I added new pictures. He looks Dinarid and CM to me also looks somewhat like Markus Rogan. Is his look not a typical Austrian look?

Well perhaps, I wonder you know Rogan. But he definitly belongs to the darkest spectrum you can meet here. Definitly not the standard look On first sight he even looks kind of Middle Eastern and totally wog.

Here is Rogan to compare and another very Southern looking Austrian:

http://static2.kleinezeitung.at/system/galleries_520x335/upload/3/1/7/2603215/roganAPA726.jpg

http://cdn2.vol.at/2007/05/news-20070531-12572876-image1.jpg

JohnSmith
03-19-2013, 11:43 AM
30860edit

Corvus
03-19-2013, 11:47 AM
Middle eastern? With a jaw like that, lol. Middle easterners have quite a gracile look for the most part they are really robust looking. The last guy is a bit swarthy but has a Austrian head.

No nothing particular Austrian about all these people at all. CM in combination with Dinarism or Mediterranian is a contradiction.
Cro Magnon is a Nordish trait. The OP would be considered a foreigner here by almost everyone. I can guarentee you.

JohnSmith
03-19-2013, 11:52 AM
No nothing particular Austrian about all these people at all. CM in combination with Dinarism or Mediterranian is a contradiction.
Cro Magnon is a Nordish trait. The OP would be considered a foreigner here by almost everyone. I can guarentee you.

This makes no sense at all. There can be a wide number of combinations, genetics are an amazing thing.

Corvus
03-19-2013, 12:00 PM
This makes no sense at all. There can be a wide number of combinations, genetics are an amazing thing.

Maybe in the USA, my final statement is that this man is propably half Austrian and half Arabic or South Italian,
I am used to the Austrian look and wog`s like him are hardly existent at all. Austria is a Central European country

JohnSmith
03-19-2013, 04:52 PM
Maybe in the USA, my final statement is that this man is propably half Austrian and half Arabic or South Italian,
I am used to the Austrian look and wog`s like him are hardly existent at all. Austria is a Central European country

Ok, that is fine I live in the USA and see all different type of people and this person to me fits the Swiss / Austrian / northern Italian type. Which I know people that are all these ethnicities. I have also seen many German people with dinarid features, the one thing I noticed in German people compared to others is they are usually pretty tall. But you can live in your fantasy land. Good day sir.

Corvus
03-20-2013, 11:03 AM
Ok, that is fine I live in the USA and see all different type of people and this person to me fits the Swiss / Austrian / northern Italian type. Which I know people that are all these ethnicities. I have also seen many German people with dinarid features, the one thing I noticed in German people compared to others is they are usually pretty tall. But you can live in your fantasy land. Good day sir.

I apologize if I have been rude and perhaps this guy is Austrian indeed. But I just despise the fact you try to portray that Austrians are swarthy in general, while quite the opposite is true. Dark individuals are a very small minority

JohnSmith
03-20-2013, 04:29 PM
I apologize if I have been rude and perhaps this guy is Austrian indeed. But I just despise the fact you try to portray that Austrians are swarthy in general, while quite the opposite is true. Dark individuals are a very small minority

Thanks for your apology I never intended to portray Austrians as swarthy I know a lot of them are not dark same goes for every ethnicity. I just posted pictures of an Austrian. He really is not that dark anyway has light brown eyes, medium brown hair and is stocky build, 5 foot 10, which I think as of CM/Dinarid, which I am sure is common in parts of Austria. Just like Markus Rogan's type is common in certain parts also. I would not really call these people Swarthy just because you can get a natural tan does not right away mean you are a swarthy person. Swarthy to me is dark near black hair and eyes and dark skin. Thanks for your thoughts.

The person kind of looks like Famous Austrian Karl Decker

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6159/6267806045_3d8dd10f4b_m.jpg[IMG]

archangel
03-20-2013, 04:30 PM
dinarid

Peikko
03-20-2013, 04:38 PM
Round head. Alpinid?

mr. logan
03-20-2013, 04:46 PM
armenoid borreby. that is not a dinaric nose. it starts over the eyes and is curve all the way, even more it is smoothed by borreby. of course, it is no austrian look.

Roy
03-20-2013, 05:04 PM
he does look semitic or semitic influenced