PDA

View Full Version : I feel like crap...

Nimrodel
03-18-2013, 11:14 AM
So I've been dating this guy that I've liked and got amazingly along with from the very start...now all of a sudden he says he hasn't gotten over his ex..
Might add that I allowed him to take all of the initiative due to some of my previous disasters..
Just needed to ventilate this..thats all..

Methmatician
03-18-2013, 11:17 AM
This sounds like it should belong on chat...

Nimrodel
03-18-2013, 11:18 AM
Probably yes..

Didriksson
03-18-2013, 11:36 AM
Even though it won't make you feel better, I'll still say that I feel really sorry for you. It just sucks... kjsfnksnbdfjsnf :( I felt like crap for the whole summer, so hopefully you'll get over him faster.

Nimrodel
03-18-2013, 11:41 AM
Thank you^:)

Corvus
03-18-2013, 11:46 AM
We all go through this at least one time in your life. When it comes to dating or establishing a sustainable relationship some people like playing games. It may sound a little bit harsh but I am glad such thing do not only happen to males.

Dominika
03-18-2013, 11:46 AM
Come on there is many nice men all over the world :)

Didriksson
03-18-2013, 11:47 AM

Seriously, that's one of the worst things you can say to a female in such situation. ;p

Dominika
03-18-2013, 11:53 AM
Seriously, that's one of the worst things you can say to a female in such situation. ;p

Hmm maybe but this man doesn't know what he lost.. so the girl shouldn't cry and be upset cause that.
I had similar situation after 1,5 year of relationship, he left me for his ex gf.
Of course these first days were very hard but it's not worth to waste the life on being upset :)
Chin up! :)

Nimrodel
03-18-2013, 11:54 AM
Hahahaa..well I just have to wait and see..

Nimrodel
03-18-2013, 11:59 AM
No he definitely do not know what he lost...

Corvus
03-18-2013, 12:01 PM

Thats right, but the problem is that if a girl is looking for quality and someone who is compatible on an intellectual and mental level
this number shrinks dramatically. So every squandered chance is a reason to be sad.
The same applies to man ofc. I had two chances for good relationships and I spoiled them because I I did not make a sufficent effort. I thought I am still young and will someone better for sure. This proved to be a huge misconception :(

Nimrodel
03-18-2013, 12:03 PM
Thats right, but the problem is that if a girl is looking for quality and someone who is compatible on an intellectual and mental level
this number shrinks dramatically. So every fainted chance is a reason to be sad.
The same applies to man ofc. I had two chances for good relationships and I spoiled them because I I did not make a sufficent effort. I thought I am still young and will someone better for sure. This proved to be a huge misconception :(

This..exactly, this guy and I had very stimulating conversations..it's just like you state..rare..

Didriksson
03-18-2013, 12:04 PM
Hmm maybe but this man doesn't know what he lost.. so the girl shouldn't cry and be upset cause that.
I had similar situation after 1,5 year of relationship, he left me for his ex gf.
Of course these first days were very hard but it's not worth to waste the life on being upset :)
Chin up! :)

Of course, no one is talking about wasting their whole lives thinking about this one guy, but it's completely okay to feel low if someone you like and care about leaves you and it doesn't matter if the world is full of many other, smart, handsome and wonderful man. It takes time to get over such things and it's definitely better to ''suffer'' for a while than act like you're completely fine or even worse - do some crazy stuff to get over this one special person. Anyways, we all are different and I'm actually surprised that for you it took only 3 days to feel at least normal again, really awesome I'd say. :)

Didriksson
03-18-2013, 12:06 PM
this number shrinks dramatically. So every squandered chance is a reason to be sad.

Wise words! :thumb001:

Nimrodel
03-18-2013, 12:14 PM
I just wished that he could have told me sooner...