PDA

View Full Version : Unverified Report Syria's Assad Dead

Anglojew
03-24-2013, 10:38 PM
An unverified report this morning that Bashar Al Assad was shot by his own bodyguard and is either dead or near death.

http://tundratabloids.com/2013/03/breaking-not-verified-bashar-assad-shot-dead-by-bodyguard.html

http://www.alarab.net/Article/522715

Loki
03-24-2013, 10:46 PM
Nothing on the BBC yet ...

randomguy1235
03-24-2013, 10:55 PM
Hopefully this is true. After slaughtering over 80,000 of his own citizens in order to maintain his corrupt/despotic, totalitarian regime, I have no sympathy whatsoever for this degenerate. Good riddance

Anglojew
03-24-2013, 10:59 PM
Nothing on the BBC yet ...

Hopefully this is true. After slaughtering over 80,000 of his own citizens in order to maintain his corrupt/despotic, totalitarian regime, I have no sympathy whatsoever for this degenerate. Good riddance

This will mean many more deaths. Even if the regime capitulates there will be reprisals etc. Syria will now be Lebanon No2 for the next 20 years.

Onur
03-25-2013, 01:58 AM
This will mean many more deaths. Even if the regime capitulates there will be reprisals etc. Syria will now be Lebanon No2 for the next 20 years.
This was already their intention since the beginning. Syria will enter the downward spiral and Al-Qaeda will explode bombs in there everyday, just like they do in Iraq for the last decade.

Btw, some analysts says that after they have done with Syria, Lebanon will be the next target to destroy by reviving the civil war. Maybe Turkey will be the last target after or together with Iran. If a major war erupts, then probably Israel would be erased from the world map too.

We will see how it will goes on.

MarkyMark
03-25-2013, 02:12 AM
I hope this isn't true. I hope to God another Muslim Brotherhood dictator doesn't come to power. That would be the end of the christians and secular shiites if that happens. If he is dead, one of his generals should fill his spot.

Hoca
03-25-2013, 02:35 AM
Could be false information or could be true. But at the end Assad is going to fall. His army is in retreat mode.

Han Cholo
03-31-2013, 10:26 AM

Could be false information or could be true. But at the end Assad is going to fall. His army is in retreat mode.

You are both brainwashed. Syria is being victim of the world imperialism like Gaddafi, Saddam and other were. These 60,000 dead have been mostly foreign rebels, or nato backed insurgents, not civilians. These people have to be destroyed because they balkanize Syria. Assad has my full support. It's actually the rebels who are loosing the battle. Assad's army has full people support.

Dacul
03-31-2013, 10:29 AM
That would be sad,if Assad is dead.
In Syria it was a good situation,the president had a lot of popular support,he was walking through the streets without bodyguards.
The foreign intervention there only brought chaos to the country,it has not done anything good for average Syrian.

baraSYR
03-31-2013, 10:41 AM
I hope that will be true.. we don't need a criminal like him.

Han Cholo
03-31-2013, 11:20 AM
I hope that will be true.. we don't need a criminal like him.

Criminals are the FSA islamist scum, making destruction everywhere.

baraSYR
03-31-2013, 11:24 AM
Criminals are the FSA islamist scum, making destruction everywhere.
I cried, We will never forget our martyar you Scum !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1RXwTx08V4