03-27-2013, 12:04 AM
the one on the right30898

Aunt Hilda
03-27-2013, 12:19 AM
Italiano?

sgillespie
03-27-2013, 12:22 AM
Italiano?

not italian, but her country is a mediterranean country like italy, her city lies at the same latitude of naples.........

Roy
03-27-2013, 12:23 AM
Albanian?

sgillespie
03-27-2013, 02:08 AM
since th thread is slow, I will tell you, she is turkish from Anatolia, Ankara. Which classification would you give to her? I am kinda puzzled.

Arbėrori
03-27-2013, 02:19 AM
She could pass in Albania with ease... She looks like all Balkan ethnicities + Italian, Iberian & central European. Maybe she would also pass in Central, Western, Northern & Eastern Europe, she has a very pan-European look. Turkicized. :lol:

North Pontid with Alpine anyone?

legolasbozo
03-27-2013, 07:48 AM
She could pass in Albania with ease... She looks like all Balkan ethnicities + Italian, Iberian & central European. Maybe she would also pass in Central, Western, Northern & Eastern Europe, she has a very pan-European look. Turkicized. :lol:

North Pontid with Alpine anyone?

Do you really believe that All Turks with light eyes or blonde has balkan anchestry, or you are making this for trolling, seriously?

ButlerKing
03-27-2013, 07:57 AM
Do you really believe that All Turks with light eyes or blonde has balkan anchestry, or you are making this for trolling, seriously?

I believe that too, I mean millions balkans have imported to Turkey, where do you suppose they disappeared too?

legolasbozo
03-27-2013, 08:19 AM
The thing you forgetten is "Anatolian input" there had been many different ethnic background people lived in Anatolia. İ'm living in a small central anatolian city, Ēankırı. And except some locals, muhacir families from Greece and Bulgary we don't have any balkan people living in here. And some folk i personally know who have any balkan anchestry

edit: images deleted.

ButlerKing
03-27-2013, 08:27 AM
The thing is we don't know for sure if the people you posted are ancient Anatolians or Balkans who were recently assimilated several hundreds years ago.

It could have been very possibly that these men and women you posted have mixed heritage from their ancestors and besides most Turkish people are closer to Middle easterner just by appearance.

legolasbozo
03-27-2013, 08:41 AM
The thing is we don't know for sure if the people you posted are ancient Anatolians or Balkans who were recently assimilated several hundreds years ago.

It could have been very possibly that these men and women you posted have mixed heritage from their ancestors and besides most Turkish people are closer to Middle easterner just by appearance.

Do you see any turkish forum member claims "we are european?" We are definitely middle easterners no doubt, but we may have some european cluster (mostly balkan) As far as i know, i can tell you they have no balkan anchestery since beginning of 1900's. İ know them and their families and there had been a conversation about that. But it is really silly to think every blonde and light eyes person must have balkan anchestery. Trust me, in black sea region maybe 4-5 in 10 people has light blue eyes and there isn't much balkan people. Whatever, what i'm trying to prove? whatever your wanted to believe your are free to believe.

Hoca
03-27-2013, 08:44 AM
med

Arbėrori
03-28-2013, 05:20 AM
How do you know this woman is either simply Anatolian or Balkanite? She's not Turanid or anything remotely close to it. Maybe she even has Levantine blood, who knows. One thing is for sure, she's not a descendant of Genghis Chan. :lol:

legolasbozo
03-28-2013, 09:06 AM
How do you know this woman is either simply Anatolian or Balkanite? She's not Turanid or anything remotely close to it. Maybe she even has Levantine blood, who knows. One thing is for sure, she's not a descendant of Genghis Chan. :lol:

Do you really believe all Turks has slanted eyes? İf this is your knowledge about the case, then you are really ignorant person my fart knows thing better than you i guess.