PDA

View Full Version : Bioshock Infinite White Eutopia

PeacefulCaribbeanDutch
03-27-2013, 12:52 AM
Takes place if USA became a all white society racist ultra religious and ben franklin took control its crazy

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/1889nu5xk2ltbjpg/ku-xlarge.jpg

Anti Immigration, Super racism, there is a part of the game where you are told to attack an interacial couple, really interesting game.

Slavery is still around in this game btw.

And Irish are treated almost as bad as blacks in the game

Baluarte
03-27-2013, 01:00 AM
Based on the US, don't care.

PeacefulCaribbeanDutch
03-27-2013, 01:07 AM
this game is like no other game you played, they make it really realistic

GodAmongMen
03-27-2013, 01:14 AM
Takes place if USA became a all white society racist ultra religious and ben franklin took control its crazy

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/1889nu5xk2ltbjpg/ku-xlarge.jpg

Anti Immigration, Super racism, there is a part of the game where you are told to attack an interacial couple, really interesting game.

Slavery is still around in this game btw.

And Irish are treated almost as bad as blacks in the game

So you're always on the side of the "racist" USA?

PeacefulCaribbeanDutch
03-27-2013, 01:20 AM
SPOILER

No, you are blending in and they bring out a interacial couple and give everyone in the crowd baseballs and you are given a baseball and they pressure u to hit them and then :

SPOILER

Vasconcelos
I actually wanted to play it, but I'm unsure it's "good-for-laptop".

Arbėrori
Why would the whites be all bad, when it's usually the blacks who are the criminal part of the country? Take them out of the equation & you have a fairly moderate & crime-free society. Racial mixing shouldn't have happened, slavery neither. America is obviously the land of immigrants, but still, being an immigrant doesn't make you a target for race-mixing...

I saw today on CNN some shocking news about two blacks shooting a 13month year old baby, I am still shocked, angered and sad. :( It is a child for God's sake!

dapork
03-27-2013, 01:53 PM
I'm trying to find out what the Mac requirements for this are, cause I enjoyed Bioshock 1.

PeacefulCaribbeanDutch
03-29-2013, 04:51 AM
the detail is so insane in this game, it really paints what an all white eutopian society in the 1920's would be like with flaws included