PDA

View Full Version : Hundreds of terrorists in Syria, waving Al-Qaeda flags

MarkyMark
03-28-2013, 04:46 PM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4e2_1364419705

Is it just me or does red beard look Chechen?

Edit: People in the comments section apparently made out Tunisians, Saudis, Somalians, and Turkmens in addition to the Chechen.

baraSYR
03-28-2013, 05:00 PM
Yes, he is chechen... they will be useful fighting the Assad regime then retreat from syria. but if they want to stay, we must read Al-Fatha on Syria. If the Assad regime win we also need to Read Al-fatha... in the both scenarios, the syrian people will suffer.

GodAmongMen
03-28-2013, 05:00 PM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4e2_1364419705

Edit: People in the comments section apparently made out Tunisians, Saudis, Somalians, and Turkmens in addition to the Chechen.

Waadad is in Syria right now?

GodAmongMen
03-28-2013, 05:02 PM
Yes, he is chechen... they will be useful fighting the Assad regime then retreat from syria. but if they want to stay, we must read Al-Fatha on Syria. If the Assad regime win we also need to Read Al-fatha... in the both scenarios, the syrian people will suffer.

Syrian people will suffer a lot more if Assad falls.

The people fighting against him are all foreign mercenaries and foreign jihadists being supported by Anti-Syria powers such as Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Al Qaeda, US, NATO, EU, UK, etc.

baraSYR
03-28-2013, 05:02 PM
What is Waadad ?

GodAmongMen
03-28-2013, 05:03 PM
What is Waadad ?

An unfunny Somalian troll that frequents this forum.

baraSYR
03-28-2013, 05:05 PM
Most Syrians, sunni Syrians don't support Al-nusra front or Al-qaeda. All the Free syrian army members are Syrians and I am Syrian by the way. the Regime of Al-assad family don't deserve to role over one square mitre of Syria.

Baluarte
03-28-2013, 05:06 PM
It's not only Chechens, there are all sorts of Maghrebians (specially Lybians) that have been sent to Syria to create chaos.

A foreign funded terrorist group composed of mercenaries from other countries....Epic "freedom fighters"

AtlantoZionism is despicable

baraSYR
03-28-2013, 05:09 PM
Syria has a bad regime, the worse in ME.

GodAmongMen
03-28-2013, 05:09 PM
ll the Free syrian army members are Syrians

That's a lie, there are many foreign fighters within their ranks.

Syrian Army much more Syrian than "Free Syrian Army"

baraSYR
03-28-2013, 05:10 PM
Baluarte, not every Global Event can explained by conspiracy theories.

MarkyMark
03-28-2013, 05:12 PM
If you are Syrian why is your ancestry North Caucasian?

Baluarte
03-28-2013, 05:13 PM
It's not a conspiracy, even Western media shows there are Lybians fighting in Syria.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/28/world/meast/syria-libya-fighters

baraSYR
03-28-2013, 05:14 PM
That's a lie, there are many foreign fighters within their ranks.

Syrian Army much more Syrian than "Free Syrian Army"

the foreign fighters are employed in the Nusra not the FSA.

GodAmongMen
It's not a conspiracy, even Western media shows there are Lybians fighting in Syria.

Agreed, how is it a conspiracy?

Just cause it challenges a certain narrative that you subscribe to, doesn't automatically make it a conspiracy.

baraSYR
If you are Syrian why is your ancestry North Caucasian?

because my ancestry is from there :p

baraSYR
03-28-2013, 05:16 PM

I didn't deny that there are foreigners fighting in Syria, Also Hezboallah and the persian basig are there also.

GodAmongMen
03-28-2013, 05:17 PM
the foreign fighters are employed in the Nusra not the FSA.

The number of foreign Sunni militants active within the FSA is hard to assess. In late May 2012, based on interviews with FSA fighters, it was reported that 300 Lebanese had joined the FSA. The presence of Algerians, Tunisians, Jordanians and fighters from Saudi Arabia was also confirmed. A leader of the FSA told an AFP correspondent that five Libyan combatants have been killed in clashes with the Syrian Army. The same leader, while denying the presence of many foreign fighters, said that there are few of different nationalities. Peter Harling, from the International Crisis Group, told the AFP that the proportion of foreign fighters is currently very small, but might grow after Saudi Arabia and Qatar announced their support for arming the rebels.

Croatian General Marinko Krešić confirmed that there are between 80 and 100 Croat mercenaries between the ages of 40 and 60 helping the Free Syrian Army. They are veterans from the Croatian War of Independence (1991–95) or Bosnian War (1992–95), but also fought as mercenaries in Iraqi War (2003–11), Libyan civil war, Tunisian revolution and Egyptian revolution. Krešić stated that some are serving as security, instructors while others are killing. He also stated that they are very well trained and that "they are the one who will probably kill rather than be killed". Krešić stated that their payment is up to 2,000 US$ a day due to "rich foreign donators". He also added that the majority of the volunteers coming from the Balkans to help the FSA are citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina ( not citizens of Serbian Republic (Serbian part of Bosnia)). Sources close to the Belgrade military circles confirmed that the former members of the Kosovo Liberation Army are also aiding the FSA. They are mostly instructors who train the rebels mostly for the urban and the guerrilla warfare. A first reported death of a member of the Kosovo Liberation Army was announced on 13 November. Naman Demoli, a former member of the KLA was killed near Syrian-Turkish border.

There are dozens of Kuwait's volunteers entering from Turkey that are fighting in ranks of the FSA. The volunteers are given Syrian IDs as a precautionary measure in case they are arrested, before they are armed and sent to fight in different locations across the troubled country.

baraSYR
03-28-2013, 05:18 PM

Wikipedia say

Hezbollah: 1,500[20]–5,000[21] fighters
Iraqi Shi'ite militias: 500 fighters[6]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_civil_war

who are they ???

GodAmongMen
03-28-2013, 05:19 PM
I didn't deny that there are foreigners fighting in Syria, Also Hezboallah and the persian basig are there also.

Are they in the ranks of the Syrian Army? No.

They are simply fighting alongside them.

On the other hand, the entire "Free Syrian Army" is comprised of tons of foreign fighters and exists due to substantial monetary, economic and strategic support from a plethora of foreign entities mentioned above.

GodAmongMen
03-28-2013, 05:20 PM
Wikipedia say

Hezbollah: 1,500[20]–5,000[21] fighters
Iraqi Shi'ite militias: 500 fighters[6]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_civil_war

who are they ???

LOL, that's much less than the countless foreign fighters fighting against Assad.

Vast majority of whom belong to international terrorist organizations affiliated with Islamic terror.

baraSYR
03-28-2013, 05:21 PM
The number of foreign Sunni militants active within the FSA is hard to assess. In late May 2012, based on interviews with FSA fighters, it was reported that 300 Lebanese had joined the FSA. The presence of Algerians, Tunisians, Jordanians and fighters from Saudi Arabia was also confirmed. A leader of the FSA told an AFP correspondent that five Libyan combatants have been killed in clashes with the Syrian Army. The same leader, while denying the presence of many foreign fighters, said that there are few of different nationalities. Peter Harling, from the International Crisis Group, told the AFP that the proportion of foreign fighters is currently very small, but might grow after Saudi Arabia and Qatar announced their support for arming the rebels.

Croatian General Marinko Krešić confirmed that there are between 80 and 100 Croat mercenaries between the ages of 40 and 60 helping the Free Syrian Army. They are veterans from the Croatian War of Independence (1991–95) or Bosnian War (1992–95), but also fought as mercenaries in Iraqi War (2003–11), Libyan civil war, Tunisian revolution and Egyptian revolution. Krešić stated that some are serving as security, instructors while others are killing. He also stated that they are very well trained and that "they are the one who will probably kill rather than be killed". Krešić stated that their payment is up to 2,000 US$ a day due to "rich foreign donators". He also added that the majority of the volunteers coming from the Balkans to help the FSA are citizens of Bosnia and Herzegovina ( not citizens of Serbian Republic (Serbian part of Bosnia)). Sources close to the Belgrade military circles confirmed that the former members of the Kosovo Liberation Army are also aiding the FSA. They are mostly instructors who train the rebels mostly for the urban and the guerrilla warfare. A first reported death of a member of the Kosovo Liberation Army was announced on 13 November. Naman Demoli, a former member of the KLA was killed near Syrian-Turkish border.

There are dozens of Kuwait's volunteers entering from Turkey that are fighting in ranks of the FSA. The volunteers are given Syrian IDs as a precautionary measure in case they are arrested, before they are armed and sent to fight in different locations across the troubled country.

mainly they are in the Nusra. but yes, there are some foreigners in the FSA.

baraSYR
03-28-2013, 05:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mecu12Kays4

what kind of rebels have Rocket Artillary ? this Video show the regime real face.

MarkyMark
03-28-2013, 05:24 PM
because my ancestry is from there :p

Syria is an east med country. You aren't ethnically Syrian are you? Armenian? Georgian? Azerbaijani? *Gasp* Chechen?

baraSYR
03-28-2013, 05:26 PM
LOL, that's much less than the countless foreign fighters fighting against Assad.

Vast majority of whom belong to international terrorist organizations affiliated with Islamic terror.

of coarsem the Syrian Army is very small than countless foregniers fighters. Unislamic terror by the way, they don't represent the islam and take me as an evidence, you can ask me anything about islam.

MarkyMark
03-28-2013, 05:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mecu12Kays4

what kind of rebels have Rocket Artillary ? this Video show the regime real face.

Lol, those terrorists are hiding amongst the civilians. Of course you have to do something about it. My uncle tells me no one wants to abandon their homes because they are afraid the rebels might occupy them for headquarters and no one wants to help the rebels.
And that supposed guy 'exposing' the regime is saying "Allah u Akbar", so he is obviously another sickening terrorist.

baraSYR
03-28-2013, 05:28 PM
Syria is an east med country. You aren't ethnically Syrian are you? Armenian? Georgian? Azerbaijani? *Gasp* Chechen?

not that much mark, I have the features but I don't speak any kind of caucasian languages because of the pan-arabism and ba'athism.

baraSYR
03-28-2013, 05:31 PM
Lol, those terrorists are hiding amongst the civilians. Of course you have to do something about it. My uncle tells me no one wants to abandon their homes because they are afraid the rebels might occupy them for headquarters and no one wants to help the rebels.
And that supposed guy 'exposing' the regime is saying "Allah u Akbar", so he is obviously another sickening terrorist.

what kind of regime turn a big city into ruins to counter the Rebels, Isreal did not just bomb Gaza for 1 monthm and I think I told u from Wikipedia about the Regime revenge for the killing of 10 SA soldiers by bombing the city of homs.

baraSYR
03-28-2013, 05:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv_A2ZFCxKY&feature=youtu.be

Islamic terror or American zionist terror.

kabeiros
03-28-2013, 05:36 PM
Islamic terror or American zionist terror. Same difference

StonyArabia
03-28-2013, 05:39 PM
not that much mark, I have the features but I don't speak any kind of caucasian languages because of the pan-arabism and ba'athism.

The Baa'thist have tried to assimilate the Cherkess people, are you Cherkess? The Cherkess/Adyghe people should keep their tradition, and rediscover their beautiful language. Most Cherkess are against Assad due to their oppression under him and his father.

baraSYR
03-28-2013, 05:41 PM
Same difference

maybe, I am talking about almogahideens. the americans invented the terror in ME just like the corrupt governments of the ME.

GodAmongMen
03-28-2013, 05:42 PM
maybe, I am talking about almogahideens. the americans invented the terror in ME just like the corrupt governments of the ME.

If the Americans invented terror in the ME, why are you supporting the terrorists supported by the Americans?

baraSYR
03-28-2013, 05:42 PM
The Baa'thist have tried to assimilate the Cherkess people, are you Cherkess? The Cherkess/Adyghe people should keep their tradition, and rediscover their beautiful language. Most Cherkess are against Assad due to their oppression under him and his father.

I don't know, maybe I am chechen or cherkess. thank you for your soppurt.

baraSYR
03-28-2013, 05:45 PM
If the Americans invented terror in the ME, why are you supporting the terrorists supported by the Americans?

you mean in Syria, they are helping us against the Assad regime and that is very honourable from them, through I am against there religious views. you can say for strategic points to win the War.

baraSYR
03-28-2013, 05:46 PM
After the War is over, they will obey the order of Syria or deported. that how we thinking

StonyArabia
03-28-2013, 05:52 PM
I don't know, maybe I am chechen or cherkess. thank you for your soppurt.

I support my fellow North Caucasians everywhere. The North Caucasian communities in Syria are Cherkess/Adyghe, Balkars, and Chechens. Assad has betrayed the Cherkess people badly. The secret police has done very bad to Circassian/North Caucasian communities because of their Sunni faith, and the situation looks bleak.

baraSYR
03-28-2013, 05:55 PM
I support my fellow North Caucasians everywhere. The North Caucasian communities in Syria are Cherkess/Adyghe, Balkars, and Chechens. Assad has betrayed the Cherkess people badly. The secret police has done very bad to Circassian/North Caucasian communities because of their Sunni faith, and the situation looks bleak.

don't worry, we have faced much worse problems and we previal.... ba'athism is some what nationalistic Athiestic dectorine.

Illancha
03-28-2013, 06:00 PM
You know that there have been Chechens and Ingush living in Syria for more than a hundred years now, right? I even have direct relatives who were expelled from the Golan heights still living in Syria.

Anyway, yes it's true that the Chechens living in Syria requested aid from the fighters in Chechnya and many foreign fighters did arrive. Chechens in Syria have been oppressed by the regime ever since the start.

However, I can confirm that the majority of them have now left after realising how dirty this conflict has become. No side is without fault and every faction is exploiting the current situation to their best interests and they are absolutely shameless about it.

StonyArabia
03-28-2013, 06:04 PM
^ Baathism is a threat for our communities that's the truth! Look at how they burned their own nation and people. They also see all of North Kavkazians as aliens and to be assimilated by force. They are also seen with suspicion because of their Sunni faith, you should see what the secret police have been doing to Kavkazians in Syria, it's quite sick and disgusting.

Illancha
03-28-2013, 06:24 PM
^ Baathism is a threat for our communities that's the truth! Look at how they burned their own nation and people. They also see all of North Kavkazians as aliens and to be assimilated by force. They are also seen with suspicion because of their Sunni faith, you should see what the secret police have been doing to Kavkazians in Syria, it's quite sick and disgusting.
I know quite well what they have done in the past and what they are doing now to my people.

As I said I have relatives who have been living in Syria for more than a century.

MarkyMark
03-28-2013, 06:50 PM
Don't turn this thread in to a North Caucasian circlejerk. This is about terrorists fighting for the FSA.

@Noxcho- Do you think it is correct for that Chechen to be among people honoring the flag of Al Qaeda? I brought up the fact that he was Chechen to show how the FSA are a bunch of foreign terrorists.

Illancha
03-28-2013, 07:35 PM
@Noxcho- Do you think it is correct for that Chechen to be among people honoring the flag of Al Qaeda? I brought up the fact that he was Chechen to show how the FSA are a bunch of foreign terrorists.
Of course I was absolutely furious when I found out. But the way you pointed out the Chechen makes it sound like we are all a bunch of Islamist terrorists.

I have never met a Chechen who supports Al-Qaeda in my life. The overwhelming majority of Chechens including myself hate those factions. They only harm us and delegitimise our cause by hijacking it. The problem is that despite the fact that those Chechens are an extremely tiny minority the world still portrays us that way. No Chechen supports the murder of innocents. The only fighters we support are nationalists who fight for freedom and independence.

The Chechen fighters in Syria are definitely not fighting under the banner of Al-Qaeda except for a few stragglers perhaps.

MarkyMark
03-28-2013, 07:52 PM
Of course I was absolutely furious when I found out. But the way you pointed out the Chechen makes it sound like we are all a bunch of Islamist terrorists.

I have never met a Chechen who supports Al-Qaeda in my life. The overwhelming majority of Chechens including myself hate those factions. They only harm us and delegitimise our cause by hijacking it. The problem is that despite the fact that those Chechens are an extremely tiny minority the world still portrays us that way. No Chechen supports the murder of innocents. The only fighters we support are nationalists who fight for freedom and independence.

The Chechen fighters in Syria are definitely not fighting under the banner of Al-Qaeda except for a few stragglers perhaps.

Ok then. I wasn't saying all Chechens are terrorists, its just well known that there are Chechen terrorists.

ChildOfTheJin
03-30-2013, 01:06 PM
Very interesting video

http://www.channel4.com/news/syrias-kurds-fighting-a-war-within-a-war

Philo
03-30-2013, 01:12 PM
LOL Look at those terrorists. They are no match to the Israeli army(be it the terroristic FSA or the official Syrian army). HAHAH What a joke.

Why were you furious? He's just one guy he's free to do whatever he wants(even if in the end he will likely die from an artillery shell or something like that).

No it does'nt.

BTW The video description says they crossed the border freely from Turkey to Syria. This sould tell us something about where Turkey is heading.