PDA

View Full Version : PETITION for TURKEY to stop CHANGING/MODIFYING our NATIONAL HISTORY!

Arbėrori
03-28-2013, 10:27 PM
Writers, journalists, publicists & critics from Albanian inhabited lands have joined together to sign a petition asking that the revision of Albanian history not to be under the supervision of Turkish authorities.

Among the signatories is the Nobel-prize nominated writer Ismail Kadare.

The petition states that the Ottoman occupation caused a black hole in the history of the Albanian nation.

"It interrupted the normal historical process of the development of our nation. This invasion isolated Albanians from Europe and caused indelible tragedy and drama in the nation's historical memory.We can never agree and we condemn efforts of pseudo-historians and certain political segments, which try to represent the centuries during the Ottoman occupation as successful and peaceful coexistence, " says the petition.

"Change of arbitrary shaped history, came from Turkish diplomacy appetite, creates a dangerous precedent: after several years, Serbia may require to be announced as an administrator in Kosovo, and for it to be positively evaluated for freedom, independence, culture and our identity.

Let us not forget the fact that out of all the languages ​​of all the peoples conquered by the Ottomans, the Albanian language was banned specifically by force. Just only this fact shows the Ottoman Empire genocide against Albanians, their culture and identity. We can not cover up historical truths. Suffice it to recall the countless efforts and sacrifices for the first Albanian Renaissance English secular school, which was just opened on 7 March 1887 in Korēė.

Turkish expert history changes pose a cultural aggression that hits the backbone of the nation, they are an unacceptable insult to the Albanians and the consequences for the future and their identity. All already know that any intervention in history according to the predetermined scenarios affect the ''DNA'' policy of the Albanian nation," was also said in the petition.

LIST OF SIGNATURES

Ardian Ndreca (Philosopher, University ''Urbaniana'' of Rome, Italy)

Anton Berishaj (literature critic, poet, University of Prishtina, Kosovo)

Akil Koci (composer, musician)

Adem Gashi (writer)

Agron Tufa (writer, University of Tirana, Albania)

Artan Shkreli (architect)

Agron Gjekmarkaj (literature critic, University of Tirana, Albania)

Anton Gojcaj (writer)

Arian Krasniqi (drama director)

Arben Rugova (journalist, publicist)

Avni Dervishi (politicologyst)

Aleksandėr Ēipa (head of ''Journalism Assembly'', poet, publicist)

Agreta Gashi (doctor, University of Prishtina, Kosovo)

Antonio Gashi (cellist, University of Prishtina, Kosovo)

Aida Dismondy (doctor)

Ardian Haxhaj (writer)

Afrim Krasniqi (politicotologist, University of Tirana, Albania)

Arbana. F. Xharra (publiciste, gazetare)

Avni Zogiani (Social community activist, publicist)

Albert P. Nikolla (anthropologist, University of Tirana, Albania)

Aljula Jubani (albanologist, University of Tirana, Albania)

Angjelin Shtjefni (University of Tirana, Albania)

Arlind Dobėrdolani (student)

Anila Malile (diplomat)

Adnan Mustafa (farmacist)

Alfred Duka, (lawyer)

Alda Bregasi (cardyologist, University of Yale, the US)

Asllan Muharremi (translator)

Beqė Cufaj (writer, publicist)

Brunilda Ternova (journalist, translator)

Bujar Kapllani (sculptor)

Begzad Baliu (albanologist, University of Prishtina)

Bardhyl Matraxhiu (critic, University of Tirana, Albania)

Bardh Frangu (writer, publicist)

Behar Gjoka (writer, historian)

Bardhyl Londo (poet, Grand Maestro)

Blerina Suta (literature critic, University of “Aleksandėr Xhuvani” Tirana, Albania)

Donika Gervalla-Schwarz (activist, publicist)

Daut Demaku (writer)

Dorian Koēi (publicist, University of Tirana, Albania

Durim Ēaēa (poet)

Eugjen Merlika (publicist, writer)

Elida Buēpapaj (poet, publicist)

Edita Kuēi Ukaj (publicist, translator)

Entela Kasi (writer, President of ''Albanian Pen Center'')

Erion Hasanbelliu (electroengineer)

Franco Altimari (albanologist, deputy director of Albanian studies in Calabria, Italy)

Femi Cakolli (literature critic)

Flutura Aēka (writer)

Flaka Surroi (publicist)

Francesco Marchianņ (teacher in the University of Spezzano, Calabria, Italy)

Fahri Xharra (publicist)

Fatmir Terziu (writer, art critic)

Flamur Shehu (composer)

Gėzim Gurga (albanologist, Universitety of Palermo, Italy)

Giuseppina Turano (albanologist)

Gėzim Alpioni (sociologist, University of Birmingham, the UK)

Gezim Basha (poet, translator)

Gjon Berisha (historian, History Institute of Prishtina, Kosovo)

Gjergj Filipaj (journalist, writer)

Gjon Keka (publicist)

Gjergj Bajram Kabashi (publicist)

Halil Haxhosaj (writer, literature critic)

Ismail Kadare (writer)

Iris Elezi (director)

Imer M. Mushkolaj (publicist)

Isak Ahmeti (albanologist, writer)

Ilire Zajmi-Rugova (writer, journalist)

Irena Gjoni (poet)

Ismail Rugova (librarian, translator)

Jahja Dranēolli (historian, lecturer)

Jonila Godole (translator, writer)

Kujtim M. Shala (literature critic, Universitety of Prishtina)

Kole M. Berisha (ex-chairman of the Parliament of Kosovo)

Kolec Traboini (poet, theatre director)

Lazer Stani (writer)

Lucia Nadin (albanologist)

Lush Culaj (historian, Albanologist University of Prishtina, Kosovo)

Leonard Seiti (poet)

Ledia Dushi (poet, translator)

Lis Bukuroca & Naser Aliu (publicists)

Lediana Stillo (poet, translater)

Matteo Mandalą (albanologist, University of Palermo, Italy),

Majlinda Bregasi (albanologist, University of Prishtina, Kosovo)

Martin Berishaj (politikologist, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia) :thumb001:

Monica Genesin (albanologist, ''Lecce'' University of Salento, Italy)

Maks Velo (painter)

Mentor Quku (literature historian)

Migena Kapllani (teacher)

Mira Tafani (teacher)

Ndue Ukaj (literature critic, writer)

Natasha Lushaj (poet, literature critic)

Ndue Gjika (writer)

Nexhat Latifi (businessman)

Persida Asllani (literature critic, Universitety of Tirana)

Pandeli Ēina (doctor)

Preveza Abrashi (doctor, University of Prishtina, Kosovo)

Prend Buzhala (writer, literature critic)

Petrit Palushi (writer, literature critic)

Peter Tase (translator)

Petrit Ruka (poet, theatre director)

Qibrie Demiri- Frangu (poet, University of Prishtina)

Qazim Namani (historian)

Romeo Gurakuqi (historian, UET)

Rudolf Marku (writer)

Romeo Ēollaku (writer, translator)

Ragip Syla (writer)

Rita Salihu (poet, artist)

Rexhep Shahu (poet, publicist)

Sali Bashota (poet, teacher at University of Prishtina, Kosovo)

Skender Zogaj (writer, publicist)

Skender Buēpapaj (publicist)

Sabit Rrustemi (poet)

Shaban Sinani (literature historian)

Sadik Bejko (poet)

Shaip Emerllahu (poet, head of ''Days of Naim Poetry Assembly)

Shpend Bengu (multimedia and arts teacher)

Shpend Sollaku Noe (writer)

Trina Gojani (poet, translator)

Uk Lushi (writer, publicist)

Visar Zhiti (poet, Grand Maestro)

Vlora Baruti (musicologist)

Virgjil Kule (publicist, historian)

Vladimir Beja (ex-fleet commander of the Albanian naval forces)

Visar K. Berisha (doctor, University of Prishtina, Kosovo)

Zenel Kelmendi (ex-director of University of Prishtina, Kosovo)

Zef Gjeta (ILB)

Xhavit Beqiri (poet, University of Prishtina, Kosovo)

Xhemal Ahmeti (literature critic, publicist)

In Albanian: http://www.gazetatema.net/web/2013/03/27/peticioni-intelektualet-kunder-rishikimit-te-historise-nga-autoritetet-turke-nenshkruan-edhe-kadare/

Arbėrori
03-28-2013, 10:28 PM
The Ottoman Empire lasted for 623 years, from 1299-1922. Since 1385-1443, the Empire has occupied Albanian territories. Turko-Russian war started in 1877-1878, at the time the Albanians were occupied and affected for 5 centuries, generation after generation have had to endure changes in culture, language and religion. In the period when the Albanians ertr expelled from the Serbian Kingdom, most of them were already assimilated and any national identity they had was stripped from them, such as Turkey at the time was one of the Muslim kingdoms, a favorite destinations for Turkified people.

Written evidence from Tursun Bey, chronicler of Sultan Mehmet II, was recently publicated in the Albanian language in the book "The Chronicles of Tursun Bey":

"There were stops where they were put to the sword up to three thousand, four thousand, seven thousand of the infidels. From multiple bodies, deep valleys already resembled mountains ...
The army came upon the coasts of Albania as the influx of a huge army. A flood that covered the tops of the mountains, valleys, hills and areas with dust, as if they were universal flooding, covering everything completely with the bodies of the innocents & the evil Turks... With them were the murderers who killed so much that it was impossible to count. Boys, girls and their wives were taken captives. Cavalry - home to victory - took the full valley corner like this, as far as sound to recount in detail. This summary will appear quite protracted. In this way the Sultan took all of Albania."

This has been spreading like wildfire on Albanian facebooks! May God bless Albania, Kosovo & Europe! :thumb001:

Hurrem sultana
03-28-2013, 10:31 PM
I dont get it,how does turkey controll your history records?

Arbėrori
03-28-2013, 10:32 PM
I dont get it,how does turkey controll your history records?

They have expressed a desire to replace the words in our history books, they are appareantly ''too insulting'' to Ottomans & Turkishness.

Hurrem sultana
03-28-2013, 10:35 PM
really? wow ,i condemn that ,,any link btw? i would love to read it(i can google translate :D

Arbėrori
03-28-2013, 10:38 PM
really? wow ,i condemn that ,,any link btw? i would love to read it(i can google translate :D

Here you go dear: http://www.malesia.org/historianet-nuk-e-ndryshojme-historine/#.UVTF75OQVjg Appareantly the Turkish Ministry of education has asked the Albanian goverment of Kosovo to change the so-called insulting parts in school books, regarding the Ottoman Empire & it's role on Kosovo, Albania & the rest of the Balkans.

Sikeliot
03-28-2013, 10:42 PM
They have expressed a desire to replace the words in our history books, they are appareantly ''too insulting'' to Ottomans & Turkishness.

Maybe then they shouldn't have oppressed the Balkans for hundreds of years, it's no wonder Greeks, Serbs, Albanians etc. have negative opinions of Turks.

Baluarte
03-28-2013, 10:44 PM
Albania has my support on this

squarecircle
03-28-2013, 10:47 PM
Feels good being Romanian, we fought them so many battles to keep our independence which the Russians would finally grand at some big costs.

Never transformed into a pashalik and never turkified.

Don Arb
03-28-2013, 10:49 PM
First of all start from yourself from changing and modifying albanian ancient history.

Arbėrori
03-28-2013, 10:51 PM
Feels good being Romanian, we fought them so many battles to keep our independence which the Russians would finally grand at some big costs.

Never transformed into a pashalik and never turkified.

Many Balkanites unfortunately where, why do you think there is such a large European influx in Western Turkey? Eastern Turkey was mostly undesirable for them. :lol:

Arbėrori
03-28-2013, 10:52 PM
First of all start from yourself from changing and modifying albanian ancient history.

Liar, don't go offtopic & stick to the subject. :wink

alfieb
03-28-2013, 10:59 PM
It is good to see Sicilian surnames on the petition.

Arbėrori
03-28-2013, 11:02 PM

Love and support for our Sicilian & Arbereshe brothers in Italy & Sicily! :)

squarecircle
03-28-2013, 11:06 PM
Adnan Mustafa (farmacist)

Even a turk signed it.

Hurrem sultana
03-28-2013, 11:08 PM
Even a turk signed it.

hahahaha

alb0zfinest
03-28-2013, 11:10 PM
Even a turk signed it.

He has a Turkish sur name but he isin't Turkish.

Arbėrori
03-28-2013, 11:10 PM
Even a turk signed it.

:lol: Funny sounding name indeed! Poor guy.

Hoca
03-28-2013, 11:11 PM
I could have known it is just a copy and paste.

But I have to admit it is a good tactic. Just throw Turkey under the bus to prove you are related to Illyrians. haha.

Desperate situation requires desperate actions.

Arbėrori
03-28-2013, 11:13 PM
I could have known it is just a copy and paste.

But I have to admit it is a good tactic. Just throw Turkey under the bus to prove you are related to Illyrians. haha.

Desperate situation requires desperate actions.

What copy and paste? It's news, you moron. :lol:

Ofcourse, Turks aimed on destroying Illyrian/Albanian culture, you are murderers afterall (I'm not speaking about you though, Circasian).

Desperate people remain desperate for ubermensch attention. :wink

Hoca
03-28-2013, 11:17 PM
Dude, in my opinion you can whatever you want. You can be Illyrian, Ancient Greek, Ancient Turd or Ancient Macedonian. All those people conquered other people and got conquered by others. Stop acting like something I don't want to call you in public.

Arbėrori
03-28-2013, 11:19 PM
Dude, in my opinion you can whatever you want. You can be Illyrian, Ancient Greek, Ancient Turd or Ancient Macedonian. All those people conquer and got conquered. Stop acting like something I don't want to call you in public.

Then why do you troll the thread, you mad Ottoman Empire went down the drain? :lol:
I'll call myself an Ancient Illyrian, thank you. Yea call me a fag & say bye bye to your trolling, douche. :laugh:

wvwvw
03-29-2013, 12:42 AM
In Greek:

Θύελλα αντιδράσεων έχει προκαλέσει στην Αλβανία το αίτημα της τουρκικής κυβέρνησης προς τις αρχές της Πρίστινας και των Τιράνων για την αφαίρεση, από τα βιβλία της ιστορίας, των κεφαλαίων όπου περιγράφονται «αρνητικά γεγονότα» - κατά την τουρκική πλευρά - την περίοδο της κατοχής από την Οθωμανική Αυτοκρατορία.

Συγγραφείς, δημοσιογράφοι, αρθρογράφοι και ακαδημαϊκοί από όλα τα κράτη όπου ζουν Αλβανοί, υπέγραψαν ένα κείμενο εναντίον της επανεξέτασης της ιστορίας των Αλβανών από Τούρκους ειδικούς και χαρακτήρισαν την κίνηση αυτή ως «πολιτιστική επίθεση που πλήττει τη ραχοκοκαλιά του έθνους» και «απαράδεκτη προσβολή για τους Αλβανούς με συνέπειες για το μέλλον και την ταυτότητά τους».

Το κείμενο, που φέρει - μεταξύ άλλων - την υπογραφή του διεθνούς φήμης αλβανού συγγραφέα Ισμαήλ Κανταρέ, αναφέρει ότι «η οθωμανική κατοχή προκάλεσε μια μαύρη τρύπα στην ιστορία του αλβανικού έθνους».

«Η κατοχή αυτή απομόνωσε βίαια τους Αλβανούς από την υπόλοιπη Ευρώπη και προκάλεσε ανεξίτηλες τραγωδίες και δραματικές εξελίξεις στην ιστορική μνήμη του έθνους. Ποτέ δεν θα συμφωνήσουμε και καταδικάζουμε τις προσπάθειες κάποιων ψευδο-ιστορικών και ορισμένων πολιτικών, οι οποίοι προσπαθούν να παρουσιάσουν, σήμερα, ολόκληρους αιώνες οθωμανικής κατοχής ως επιτυχημένη και ειρηνική συνύπαρξη» αναφέρει το κείμενο.

«Ας μην ξεχνάμε το γεγονός ότι, από όλες τις γλώσσες των λαών υπό την οθωμανική κατοχή, ειδικά η αλβανική γλώσσα είχε απαγορευτεί βίαια. Αρκεί και μόνο αυτό το γεγονός για να αποδείξει τη γενοκτονία της Οθωμανικής Αυτοκρατορίας εναντίον των Αλβανών, του πολιτισμού και της ταυτότητάς τους» καταλήγει το κείμενο.

http://www.tanea.gr/news/world/article/5008694/h-toyrkia-zhtaei-apo-thn-albania-na-ksanagrapsei-thn-istoria-ths/

Arbėrori
03-29-2013, 12:48 AM
Thank you Raine! :) What do the comments say? It is a despicable act from the side of the Turks, enough of this Ottoman megalomania!

Drawing-slim
03-29-2013, 02:38 AM
really? wow ,i condemn that ,,any link btw? i would love to read it(i can google translate :DWhy!? You and the turks including the famous undesirable moronic dado hate us the most. Even dare call us "traitors"

Its like a child predator=turkey kidnaping 5 different children=balkans, but one child that he abuses the most and the longest bacause this real soul child=albania rebels the most, now you fuckers dare to feel this entitlement that we should resepect you the most.

You're all going straight one way ticket to hell.
Greeks serbs bisnians makedonian cock suckers turkey and the whole europe.
Fuck you all.

Arbėrori
03-29-2013, 02:40 AM
Drawing mate, wrong thread... :lol:

I agree about Turks being children predators though! :wink

Arbėrori
03-29-2013, 03:00 AM
You misinterpreted Luna's comment aswell...

Hurrem sultana
03-29-2013, 10:30 AM
drwaing,did not sleep well?

Alexq
03-29-2013, 10:43 AM
apparently Turkey have tried to achieve the same in Macedonia, where we will forget overnight of living like in hell for the 500 years under ottoman rule, that resulted in the misery today we have, the whole balkan actualy

Hurrem sultana
03-29-2013, 10:44 AM
apparently Turkey have tried to achieve the same in Macedonia, where we will forget overnight of living like in hell for the 500 years under ottoman rule, that resulted in the misery today we have, the whole balkan actualy

wow you are that old? :O

Alexq
03-29-2013, 10:50 AM
wow you are that old? :O

well at least Im glad they are gone, rather than you, continuing their legacy... even though it isnt european, and its dumb

Hurrem sultana
03-29-2013, 10:50 AM
Ok all that,but i did not know you are over 500 years

Geez :D

Alexq
03-29-2013, 10:58 AM
well, Im not saying I got anything against Turkey now, Ive been there a couple of times there and Istanbul its the best city ive been to, amazing... but Turkey should leave us alone, and also in fact modern TUrkey was created by Ataturk who kickd out the royal ottoman family and forbided to come back, also people from the whole empire migrated and live in turkey today so I dont even know why they find it offensive if we learn that "ottoman empire" was bad hahah

Hurrem sultana
03-29-2013, 02:14 PM
well, Im not saying I got anything against Turkey now, Ive been there a couple of times there and Istanbul its the best city ive been to, amazing... but Turkey should leave us alone, and also in fact modern TUrkey was created by Ataturk who kickd out the royal ottoman family and forbided to come back, also people from the whole empire migrated and live in turkey today so I dont even know why they find it offensive if we learn that "ottoman empire" was bad hahah

I understand :D

dralos
03-29-2013, 02:47 PM
Why!? You and the turks including the famous undesirable moronic dado hate us the most. Even dare call us "traitors"

Its like a child predator=turkey kidnaping 5 different children=balkans, but one child that he abuses the most and the longest bacause this real soul child=albania rebels the most, now you fuckers dare to feel this entitlement that we should resepect you the most.

You're all going straight one way ticket to hell.
Greeks serbs bisnians makedonian cock suckers turkey and the whole europe.
Fuck you all.
brother very nicely said

Pecheneg
03-29-2013, 03:23 PM
[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=2]
Writers, journalists, publicists & critics from Albanian inhabited lands have joined together to sign a petition asking that the revision of Albanian history not to be under the supervision of Turkish authorities.

That's going to hit us hard lol.

Hayalet
03-29-2013, 03:40 PM
Is there need to be a drama queen here? Turkey has no jurisdiction outside Turkey. All it can do is ask not to be demonized in Kosovo, which should be understandable, considering the immense support it has given to the country.

squarecircle
03-29-2013, 04:00 PM
Communist regime changed our national history to make it sound we were 1448% anti-turks and harsh crusaders but most of our rulers since vassalage were chosen and confirmed by the Porte, they mostly went to war for not paying tribute.

We can't go back because it sounds too good.

legolasbozo
03-29-2013, 04:14 PM
i wish i would live long enough to see you bitching about Europeans "These Europeans poisoned us, because of their mindset we became backward country." İ guess 15 years is enough for that. You guys look like professional whores pretend a good girl, dated with a guy, and happy enough with him, then something goes wrong and break up, after the break up find a new, can't wait to be get laid by him and bitching to new boy "My ex is like this, like that..."

Skerdilaid
03-29-2013, 05:13 PM
Turks here have a point, it's not their fault that we have cave dwellers as politicians. I bet majority of our politicians don't even understand what a fuck they signing.

This happens when you get ass wipes politicians from both parties involved in History.

Arbėrori
03-29-2013, 07:16 PM
That's going to hit us hard lol.

Then stop asking for it, mate.

Arbėrori
03-29-2013, 07:21 PM
i wish i would live long enough to see you bitching about Europeans "These Europeans poisoned us, because of their mindset we became backward country." İ guess 15 years is enough for that. You guys look like professional whores pretend a good girl, dated with a guy, and happy enough with him, then something goes wrong and break up, after the break up find a new, can't wait to be get laid by him and bitching to new boy "My ex is like this, like that..."

Why would we bitch about ourselves? :lol: You see... The problem is here that 1st, calling a random, especially beautiful woman a whore is rude & mannerless & second, I'm sure that girl wouldn't date you.

Here's a better analogy: There's this guy, who moves into some nice family's home. He kills the father & enslaves the mother and child. He forces them to convert to his religion & ideology, they become his slaves. Then a couple of his friends come & do the same in some neighbouring houses. An entire block is enslaved. One day, the child becomes stronger and manages to get in contact with other children suffering the same fate. They join forces & kick the murderer out. They are finally free, but unfortunately, their mothers die, yet of happiness. They shall forever mourn their parents. A few years later, the murderer comes knocking on the door & asks for a place to stay. The child, now a strong, Dinaric man (:lol:), is appalled & kicks his ass back to Turkmenistan. In the meanwhile, the next neighbourhood promises to help & stand by their sides. Everyone is happy, but the murderer still has the blood of his, yes, our parents on his hands. :wink

legolasbozo
03-29-2013, 08:07 PM
Why would we bitch about ourselves? :lol: You see... The problem is here that 1st, calling a random, especially beautiful woman a whore is rude & mannerless & second, I'm sure that girl wouldn't date you.

Here's a better analogy: There's this guy, who moves into some nice family's home. He kills the father & enslaves the mother and child. He forces them to convert to his religion & ideology, they become his slaves. Then a couple of his friends come & do the same in some neighbouring houses. An entire block is enslaved. One day, the child becomes stronger and manages to get in contact with other children suffering the same fate. They join forces & kick the murderer out. They are finally free, but unfortunately, their mothers die, yet of happiness. They shall forever mourn their parents. A few years later, the murderer comes knocking on the door & asks for a place to stay. The child, now a strong, Dinaric man (:lol:), is appalled & kicks his ass back to Turkmenistan. In the meanwhile, the next neighbourhood promises to help & stand by their sides. Everyone is happy, but the murderer still has the blood of his, yes, our parents on his hands. :wink

i won't make analogy or use metaphor. First of all your eyes and your heart is fooled by Mighty European image so i'm sceptical that you gonna understand my hints. You know janissary system right? İs there any difference between janissary system and NATO? Or be a lap dog of USA or Ottomans? Everything is the same, just terms are different. Gathering jizya from non-muslims, or raising taxes to save my fellow Greeks economy? Both way only strong wins. Turks or Germans, it doesn't matter. Do you see any difference? Still you insist on not get my point; Same ole script, just different props and actors...But as far as i can see robe is always fits you my dear Alboz.

Arbėrori
03-29-2013, 08:10 PM
i won't make analogy or use metaphor. First of all your eyes and your heart is fooled by Mighty European image so i'm sceptical that you gonna understand my hints. You know janissary system right? İs there any difference between janissary system and NATO? Or be a lap dog of USA or Ottomans? Everything is the same, just terms are different. Gathering jizya from non-muslims, or raising taxes to save my fellow Greeks economy? Both way only strong wins. Turks or Germans, do you see any difference? Still you insist to not get the poing; Same ole script, just different props and actors...But as far as i can see robe is always fits you my dear Alboz.

For the millionth time already, the US is our ally & NATO asked us to join. You are the US's lapdog too, so please stop speaking as if Turkey is heaven on Earth, it's far from that. The Greeks would've done the same, so? Yes, Germans are our brothers, you are not.

You have an inferiority complex, so stop refering to us as your brothers or people, my dear Turk. :wink

There's a difference if the actor is free or a slave, dwell on that for God's sake! :lol:

legolasbozo
03-29-2013, 08:16 PM
For the millionth time already, the US is our ally & NATO asked us to join. You are the US's lapdog too, so please stop speaking as if Turkey is heaven on Earth, it's far from that. The Greeks would've done the same, so? Yes, Germans are our brothers, you are not.

You have an inferiority complex, so stop refering to us as your brothers or people, my dear Turk. :wink

There's a difference if the actor is free or a slave, dwell on that for God's sake! :lol:

İ'm not saying we are not lap dog of Usa, definitely we are. Almost all countries, do you think china or Russia contradict with USA? if you believe so, sweet dreams baby. Your anchesters was fooled by mighty Ottoman Empire so they were crawling to serve Sultan. And different century, different actors but figurants have always been albanians. i was right, your eyes fooled by mighty European image, so you didn't get my hints. But i guess there are some reasonable albanians to get the main idea of my words.

Arbėrori
03-29-2013, 08:21 PM
İ'm not saying we are not lap dog of Usa, definitely we are. Almost all countries, do you think china or Russia contradict with USA? if you believe so, sweet dreams baby. Your anchesters was fooled by mighty Ottoman Empire so they were crawling to serve Sultan. And different century, different actors but figurants have always been albanians. i was right, your eyes fooled by mighty European image, so you didn't get my hints. But i guess there are some reasonable albanians to get the main idea of my words.

You are such a lapdog you are even turning away from your traditions. Look at how Western Turks behave, is that acceptable all over Turkey? :lol:

Anchesters? No, they were attacked, read my second post, it speaks of what your ''ancestor's'' did to innocent people, or as you Muslim extremists would say ''infidels''. :eyes

Europe is our homeland, why can't you fucking get that? I'm seriously so annoyed by TURKS questioning our origin, what's your problem goddamnit? Seriously, either politely leave the thread or else stop... :picard2:

Reasonable Albanians dislike you. Albania on the other hand is a country too small to be considered a world power, maybe a regional at best.

Dacul
03-29-2013, 08:21 PM
You alboz could start by passing to christian orthodoxy .
To gain an even stronger national identity.

Arbėrori
03-29-2013, 08:23 PM
You alboz could start by passing to christian orthodoxy .
To gain an even stronger national identity.

I prefer Catholicism, but Albanian Orthodox are more Western oriented nevertheless. In Albania, they would shift alot between Orthodoxy and Catholicism, so it's whatever for me actually.

Dacul
03-29-2013, 08:28 PM
Neither catholic,neither muslim religion permit that you preserve national identity.
Look at muslims they are using too much arabic language,catholics,too much latin.
In real christian orthodoxy you use your native language because that is how is supposed to be.

Xyresic
03-29-2013, 08:30 PM
the Ottoman Empire genocide against AlbaniansI wonder why Turkey may have some objections :rolleyes:

Arbėrori
Neither catholic,neither muslim religion permit that you preserve national identity.
Look at muslims they are using too much arabic language,catholics,too much latin.
In real christian orthodoxy you use your native language because that is how is supposed to be.

I'm not against Latin, we haven't really been Latinized that much... Look at Romanians, you are Christian Orthodox, yet you speak a Romance tongue. I don't know, I dislike religion actually (which doesn't mean I dislike God).

legolasbozo
You are such a lapdog you are even turning away from your traditions. Look at how Western Turks behave, is that acceptable all over Turkey? :lol:

Anchesters? No, they were attacked, read my second post, it speaks of what your ''ancestor's'' did to innocent people, or as you Muslim extremists would say ''infidels''. :eyes

Europe is our homeland, why can't you fucking get that? I'm seriously so annoyed by TURKS questioning our origin, what's your problem goddamnit? Seriously, either politely leave the thread or else stop... :picard2:

Reasonable Albanians dislike you. Albania on the other hand is a country too small to be considered a world power, maybe a regional at best.

Men, you are pathetic, i mean it. Nobody questionning your whiteness or whether you are belong to europe or not. You cranked to be seen european, white, so you think everybody thinks like that. But Turks give a shit about these stuff. Even you see an ugly albanian and trying to verify his gypsy roots, so i guess it makes sense why are you trying to portraid eagen shores of Turkey as a balkanian. They drink rakı too much and so they are westernized? İ don't know, sometimes i really feel sorry for you. İ ask myself "An human being how could be so hateful to himself. İf There would be a bleaching machine, and a black dude goes there to make his skin look whiter, i would think, "nah, arbeori has much worse complexity than him." Trust me. Whatever, good night.

Arbėrori
03-29-2013, 08:32 PM
Altin Lala is Roma, it has been saids so many times...

No, they act like us & most of them are of Balkan descent, or will you like Onur claim that only Turks
left Macedonia back then? :lol:

I don't want people with black features to become white, yuck. Good night.
And I don't have any complexes, I like my skintone. :picard2:

Dacul
03-29-2013, 08:33 PM
I'm not against Latin, we haven't really been Latinized that much... Look at Romanians, you are Christian Orthodox, yet you speak a Romance tongue. I don't know, I dislike religion actually (which doesn't mean I dislike God).

Is not "romance" tongue,is galo-slavic tongue,as most words are.
Before Roman Empire conquered a small part of Dacia/Romania which they held for about 150 years,celts ruled this land.For lots of hundreds of years.After dacians came and conquered the land,from celts.Before thracians lived there.
Romance languages branched from galo-romance languages.
(gauls were also part of celts,so I guess the celts who ruled Dacia were some kind of gauls).
Our language is most closed to sicilian which is galo-romance.
As grammar and so on is balkanic.

Arbėrori
03-29-2013, 08:36 PM
Is not "romance" tongue,is galo-slavic tongue,as most words are.
Before Roman Empire conquered a small part of Dacia/Romania which they held for about 150 years,celts ruled this land.For lots of hundreds of years.After dacians came and conquered the land,from celts.Before thracians lived there.
Romance languages branched from galo-romance languages.
Our language is most closed to sicilian which is galo-romance.
As grammar and so on is balkanic.

The Celtic influence in the Balkans is exaggerated, but whatever. As of Dacians, I see them as a Thracian subgroup.

Most Albanians as of now aren't very much into Orthodoxy, even Orthodox Albanians dislike Serbs & Greeks to a lesser extent, many fought in Kosovo & on independence day, the Albanian Aucephalous Orthodox Church blessed the Albanian flag as saintly. :)

Arbėrori
03-30-2013, 04:42 AM
I have yet to see this huge minority you are talking about, any hoo you ought to visit the place before you make such conclusion.

Some are supportive of Turks, but they're harmless; it's due to ignorance.

rashka
03-30-2013, 05:18 AM

That's because Sicilians are Albanians in denial.

Arbėrori
03-30-2013, 05:24 AM
That's because Sicilians are Albanians in denial.

Alfieb never denied it... Greek-Albanians, to be correct.

alfieb
03-30-2013, 05:29 AM
Sicilians are Sicilians.

Our ethnogenesis predates the arrival of the Arbereshe.

Greeks and Albanians are related groups, but we are not all one in the same.

If there were any group that we would be interchangeable with, it would be the Maltese.

Alboz
04-30-2013, 11:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_f-5sii1Ke4

Pac-Man
05-20-2013, 06:56 PM
The Albanian History needs to be changed, not because the Turks says so, we shouldn't have waited for them to ask us, we should have done it ourself because our history is not fulfilled, it has a lot of holes in it, and we need to fill those holes!

Arbėrori
05-20-2013, 07:07 PM
The Albanian History needs to be changed, not because the Turks says so, we shouldn't have waited for them to ask us, we should have done it ourself because our history is not fulfilled, it has a lot of holes in it, and we need to fill those holes!

From your mouth to God's ears, brother! :)