PDA

View Full Version : Why Are So Many Failed States Both Black and Muslim?

Anglojew
03-29-2013, 01:07 AM
If we look at the failed states of the World there's a strong correlation between African States and also Muslim states and failure. When states are both Black and Muslim there seems to be almost no hope of success?

http://crossedcrocodiles.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/2012failedindex.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/dc/Religion_distribution_africa_crop_(1).png

Why?

Methmatician
03-29-2013, 01:13 AM
For Africa I guess it's due to colonisation and then quick retreat. It will take them a long time before they become as stable as the West.

Anglojew
03-29-2013, 01:16 AM
For Africa I guess it's due to colonisation and then quick retreat. It will take them a long time before they become as stable as the West.

How long?

Why are East-Asian states successful post-colonialisation and European states post-Ottoman colonialism?

SkyBurn
03-29-2013, 01:19 AM
How long?

Why are Asian states successful post-colonialisation and European states post-Ottoman colonialism?

Because Asian and certain European states have natural resources and reasonably competent government?

ButlerKing
03-29-2013, 01:23 AM
Because they have a low and almost useless economy?

I'm not sure how accurate the map? Greece is Bankrupt, Spain is Bankrupt, many nations in West Europe are Bankrupt so I don't see how their doing so well

http://www.economywatch.com/images-new/Gdp_nominal_and_ppp_2007_world_map.png

Anglojew
03-29-2013, 01:26 AM
Because Asian and certain European states have natural resources and reasonably competent government?

England blessed its African colonies with the institutions for stable government.

Africa had many natural resources

ButlerKing
03-29-2013, 01:29 AM

It says Greece is stable?

Who ever made this map must have been a moron. Who the hell doesn't know the huge financial crisis, 1 in 4 living in poverty, millions living in food banks, the austerity package to pay back it's debt? Greece is so Bankrupt that it has problem fitting the poor. The problem is so huge that E.U thinks Greece most likely will never be able to pay it's debt.

Same with Spain, Spain is in such a critical economic danger I don't see how anyone can say stable? Even U.K should be in danger, there are so many people who are living in poverty and unemployment, low pay jobs. How the hell is this stable?

The index is flawed.

" The index is so flawed in its conception, so incoherent in its structuring criteria, and so misleading in its presentation that from the perspective of those who live or work in those places condemned as failures, it’s difficult to receive the ranking as anything more than a predictable annual canard issued from Washington, D.C. against non-Western — and particularly African — nations. "

SkyBurn
03-29-2013, 01:31 AM
England blessed its African colonies with the institutions for stable government.

Africa had many natural resources

Not to mention all the segregationary laws and class-based societal structure. When Europeans withdrew, they left a great deal of uneducated people behind to form a society from no basis.

And stress here is on the 'had natural resources'.

Methmatician
03-29-2013, 01:38 AM
How long?

Why are East-Asian states successful post-colonialisation and European states post-Ottoman colonialism?

Africans lived in tribes, or very primitive kingdoms. When the colonisers came they brought modern technology and new ideas with them. They didn't educate the natives on these things because they needed them for labour purposes. When the colonisers left they left behind all this technology and new forms of government to the uneducated natives to figure out on their own. That's why it will take them a long time to get to our standards if they do it mostly by themselves. And for some reason the intelligentsia has been expelled from some countries post-colonisation.

1stLightHorse
03-29-2013, 01:41 AM
AngloJew, here's a proposition. Why don't the jews annihilate the inhabitants of SS Africa. Take it as their own, Judaize it and prosper there. Israel is like a dot on the map and due to it's small size and geo-location really is at a disadvantage even with superior weaponry and technology. Eventually, they can take the north of Africa too and judaize the whole continent. From there you could literally wage war on every Islamic nation and decimate them all. Eventually from this position you will be able to take back Israel anyway...

ButlerKing
03-29-2013, 01:42 AM
I don't believe for a second Greece is stable. This index is flawed

http://crossedcrocodiles.wordpress.com/2012/07/04/from-failed-index-to-aid-at-gunpoint/

" The index is so flawed in its conception, so incoherent in its structuring criteria, and so misleading in its presentation that from the perspective of those who live or work in those places condemned as failures, it’s difficult to receive the ranking as anything more than a predictable annual canard issued from Washington, D.C. against non-Western — and particularly African — nations. "

SkyBurn
03-29-2013, 01:43 AM
AngloJew, here's a proposition. Why don't the jews annihilate the inhabitants of SS Africa. Take it as their own, Judaize it and prosper there. Israel is like a dot on the map and due to it's small size and geo-location really is at a disadvantage even with superior weaponry and technology. Eventually, they can take the north of Africa too and judaize the whole continent. From there you could literally wage war on every Islamic nation and decimate them all. Eventually from this position you will be able to take back Israel anyway...

And after we've conquered Africa, Europe is but a single step away! mwahahaha

I like this plan...I'll propose it to the Elders of Zion at our house party tonight.

1stLightHorse
03-29-2013, 01:44 AM
Actually, i'll make a few changes to my original suggestion. Ammunition is really expensive. Why waste it killing people who are worth less than it. Most southern african nations are readily accepting of loans and interest bearing transactions. Israel's best financiers could literally usurp them to death, so their economy could be collapsed AND we could make a profit in the process.

1stLightHorse
03-29-2013, 01:46 AM
And after we've conquered Africa, Europe is but a single step away! mwahahaha

I like this plan...I'll propose it to the Elders of Zion at our house party tonight.

I don't like your sarcasm, but conquering my beloved Europe would be alot more complex.
Btw, as a heads up, the chinese and indians are the ones we both need to really watch out for. If the jews colonized Africa, at least would annihilate the far east together. I mean, they're at a disadvantage with the low testosterone and the perpetual insecurity of just being asian. But that's also the greatest challenge, they're continually trying to prove how they can compete with the west. I don't like that at all, and neither should any of the jews here. You won't be able to inter-marry with them, like you did with Europeans. Their society is vastly more collectivized, especially among the wealthy and prominent.

SkyBurn
03-29-2013, 01:50 AM
I don't like your sarcasm, but conquering my beloved Europe would be alot more complex.

You love my sarcasm, don't deny it :D

On a more serious note, talking about Zionist imperialism is a little OT. I think that the correlation between poor economies and Islam is not as direct as it seems. Usually, poorer places will turn to religion to escape their woes, which is why many countries filled with poor people (think Latin American, Balkans/Iberia, ME...) are filled with the religious (Islam, Catholicism, whatever works really).

Anglojew
03-29-2013, 01:59 AM

Who ever made this map must have been a moron. Who the hell doesn't know the huge financial crisis, 1 in 4 living in poverty, millions living in food banks, the austerity package to pay back it's debt? Greece is so Bankrupt that it has problem fitting the poor. The problem is so huge that E.U thinks Greece most likely will never be able to pay it's debt.

Same with Spain, Spain is in such a critical economic danger I don't see how anyone can say stable? Even U.K should be in danger, there are so many people who are living in poverty and unemployment, low pay jobs. How the hell is this stable?

The index is flawed.

It's an index of stability of government and transparency of government institutions not the economy per se.

1stLightHorse
03-29-2013, 02:00 AM
You love my sarcasm, don't deny it :D

On a more serious note, talking about Zionist imperialism is a little OT. I think that the correlation between poor economies and Islam is not as direct as it seems. Usually, poorer places will turn to religion to escape their woes, which is why many countries filled with poor people (think Latin American, Balkans/Iberia, ME...) are filled with the religious (Islam, Catholicism, whatever works really).

I understand what you're trying to say, but i disagree because i know alot of prominent, wealthy people who are religiously observant. Binyamin Netanyahu, George Bush, Mitt Romney...The american right is extremely christianized and actually very wealthy and well-off.

SkyBurn
03-29-2013, 02:07 AM
I understand what you're trying to say, but i disagree because i know alot of prominent, wealthy people who are religiously observant. Binyamin Netanyahu, George Bush, Mitt Romney...The american right is extremely christianized and actually very wealthy and well-off.

This is of course a generalisation on my part, yet one that I feel still holds truish. It's why missionary programs are so successful in the 3rd world.

mr. logan
03-29-2013, 02:07 AM
Low IQ.

1stLightHorse
03-29-2013, 02:10 AM
This is of course a generalisation on my part, yet one that I feel still holds truish. It's why missionary programs are so successful in the 3rd world.

I've always felt that missionary programs are more successful where people are just less intelligent...Samoa for example.

SkyBurn
03-29-2013, 02:11 AM
I've always felt that missionary programs are more successful where people are just less intelligent...Samoa for example.

Substitute 'less intelligent' for 'less educated and poorer', and I'd agree with you.

Often, people will just succumb to missionary religions because they're offered food or a slightly higher quality of care.

StonyArabia
03-29-2013, 02:12 AM
In the Muslim world, like in Iraq it's shaped by ethno-sectarian goal and means. They don't care about their nation, but only advancing the few that belong to the right group. This situation can be seen across the Muslim world, the same is true of Afghanistan. At the same time in the Muslim world, violence and loyalty was often to that of outside powers rather than their people. There are many factors, as well the Franco-British colonization and brutal plunder of the region, the increase of tribalistic thoughts and that nation hood itself is pretty new, and most of the Arab Muslim world is an artificial by product of European colonization, that was secretly agreed by Britain and France in the Picot-Sykes agreement.

Incal
03-29-2013, 02:50 AM
Simply because Western way of life it's not their thing.

ilduce
03-29-2013, 02:56 AM
For Blacks, look at Detroit, Oakland, South Africa, Brazil, Portuguese Angola, etc. not only can they not create civilization, they can't even maintain it when given to them on a silver platter.

Don't even get me started on Arabs

denz
03-30-2013, 05:49 PM
Natural selection ofc. Most of them are paper states without having a state culture, fundamental or state bureaucracy. Just like a company founded on for a certain collapse.

Lorik
03-30-2013, 05:53 PM
Thats because they are inferior to European/White people.

baraSYR
03-30-2013, 05:56 PM

The index is flawed.

I like your posts :)

baraSYR
03-30-2013, 05:57 PM

What is that " inferior " ? this is racism.

Lorik
03-30-2013, 06:02 PM
What is that " inferior " ? this is racism.

Im just stating the truth.

Peyrol
03-30-2013, 06:12 PM
Africans lived in tribes, or very primitive kingdoms. When the colonisers came they brought modern technology and new ideas with them. They didn't educate the natives on these things because they needed them for labour purposes. When the colonisers left they left behind all this technology and new forms of government to the uneducated natives to figure out on their own. That's why it will take them a long time to get to our standards if they do it mostly by themselves. And for some reason the intelligentsia has been expelled from some countries post-colonisation.

Nope.

We actually ''civilized'' somali in the western way of life, we didn't used them for our purposes.
Just ask Wadaad who is somali about italian rule of East Africa.

baraSYR
03-30-2013, 06:17 PM
Im just stating the truth.

As I see from your extremist views like the supremacy of Whites and Islamophobe, there is so much hate to claim yourself as a Human. :)

Peyrol
03-30-2013, 06:20 PM
As I see from your extremist views like the supremacy of Whites and Islamophobe, there is so much hate to claim yourself as a Human. :)

Typical muslim idiot who deeply hate 6/7 of the World but is always whining for ''racism'' everywhere and everytime...quite ironical...

denz
03-30-2013, 06:21 PM
Nope.

We actually ''civilized'' somali in the western way of life, we didn't used them for our purposes.
Just ask Wadaad who is somali about italian rule of East Africa.

Omg. Thanks, we were also happy uncivilize the north east Africa during 191x, against France and Italy too.

Peyrol
03-30-2013, 06:22 PM
Omg. Thanks, we were also happy uncivilize the north east Africa during 191x, against France and Italy too.

Are you talking about the italo-turkish war?

This is totally OT because i was talking about italian Somalia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_Somaliland).

Philo
03-30-2013, 06:32 PM
Typical muslim idiot who deeply hate 6/7 of the World but is always whining for ''racism'' everywhere and everytime...quite ironical...

Yeah. They keep mentioning the "EVIL ZIONISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" yet they openly state they wish to control the entire world. Hypocrisy!

wvwvw
03-30-2013, 06:33 PM

The index is flawed.

Greece is anything but a failed state, and yes it's pretty much a stable country.

Greece will never be able to repay its debt? Hardly, it sits on 1,5 trillion natural gas reserves enough to solve EU's energy problem for the next 150 years.

baraSYR
03-30-2013, 06:42 PM

So I am atypical amongs humans as a person who hate racism... This is the point of Supremacy that I was arguing about, you don't want me to Condemn the Racial proclaimed Supremacy of Whites. I don't " deeply " hate 6/7 of the world population, despite that, I love to read about other cultures as a part of my study of the Cultural Anthropology. I love this Colorful world and I love and respect every heritage of all the people different ethnic groups. I listened to David duke and Jared Tylor about their Racial Realism and I respect their views and Admire their works. I simply hate racism that you promote it, please take humans feelings seriously.

baraSYR
03-30-2013, 06:49 PM
Yeah. They keep mentioning the "EVIL ZIONISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" yet they openly state they wish to control the entire world. Hypocrisy!

Zionists try to merge all cultures in one culture, the new order culture that Bush the Father openly admire it as the coming ruling system of the globe, I didn't mean jews by any of my ideas about zionism.

WE DON'T WANT TO CONTROL THE WORLD !!!

StonyArabia
03-30-2013, 06:51 PM

Coming from an Albanian it's quite funny and I am not being disrespectful. That means Albanian and Moldovans are the most inferior Europeans, since they both have failed states. Yet one has to look at the historical, political, and economic reasons why that's the case, instead of saying oh their inferior blablabla. I have said it many times the Muslim world suffered greatly from colonization, where it's effect are still lasting add to that ethno-sectarian/tribal issues and no sense of nationhood.

baraSYR
03-30-2013, 07:01 PM
Coming from an Albanian it's quite funny. That means Albanian and Moldovans are the most inferior Europeans, since they both have failed states. Yet one has to look at the historical, political, and economic reasons why that's the case, instead of saying oh their inferior blablabla. I have said it many times the Muslim world suffered greatly from colonization, where it's effect are still lasting add to that ethno-sectarian/tribal issues and no sense of nationhood.

colonization and the methods of thinking we have gain from our elementry heritage that keep us in coma, that coma started after the death of prophet Mohamad peace be upon him shortly. when the arab muslims forget the prophet true teachings and most important the noble Quran, and they started fighting each other and start political wars.

Graham
03-30-2013, 07:08 PM
Qatar, Dubai & United Arab Emirates have handled their oil wealth well. Some Muslim countries could do well, but can't do democracy.

Wish I could point out a successful African nation, nothing seems to go right.

wvwvw
03-30-2013, 07:14 PM
colonization and the methods of thinking we have gain from our elementry heritage that keep us in coma, that coma started after the death of prophet Mohamad peace be upon him shortly. when the arab muslims forget the prophet true teachings and most important the noble Quran, and they started fighting each other and start political wars.

Didn't your noble Prophet participate in 67 wars? (read raids)

Philo
03-30-2013, 07:18 PM
Zionists try to merge all cultures in one culture, the new order culture that Bush the Father openly admire it as the coming ruling system of the globe, I didn't mean jews by any of my ideas about zionism.

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH ZIONISTS BLAH BLAH ZIONISTS.
That's basically what you're saying.

baraSYR
03-30-2013, 07:40 PM
Didn't your noble Prophet participate in 67 wars? (read raids)

Good point to argue about, all the Raids ( Ghazya in Arabic ) were to Defend no to attack, the noble Quran say don't attack first and there will be no one hour that God will love unjust, and all muslims don't go to war and they are happy they just go to war only if they were driven to. the Quran say that God had mercy on us when the muslims did not fight the nonmuslims and when the nonmuslims did not fight the muslims,

the prophet Mohammad hated the Name " Harb " or WAR in English and asked to change it. the prophet only defend the Muslims against ovious enemies that will soon invade Al-madina, that is even allow in the international law that is called defense war. All the prophet's wars was defense moves. and there is an Egyption Muslim Scholar " Shaik Al-orouba ", who named 25 Ghazwa ( raid ) not 67 all was defense war. even the first Ghazwa was Defenseness battle, just to retake a small amount of what the Arabs Quraishis take from the Muslims in mecca and then force them to leave there homes and all their properties. I read about christian nun that talked about how was Mohammad forces to fight the Arabs raiders in this hostile environment just to ensure his life and the life of his people.

baraSYR
03-30-2013, 07:40 PM
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH ZIONISTS BLAH BLAH ZIONISTS.
That's basically what you're saying.

I didn't deny that.

baraSYR
03-30-2013, 07:46 PM
Watch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOHa6ZBQdUY

Philo
03-30-2013, 07:53 PM
I didn't deny that.

Exactly. You just prove the point as to why Muslim countries fail so hard. Because most people there are small-minded like you.

Mediterranean Cowboy
03-30-2013, 07:56 PM
Lol? What were they doing before colonialism? Eating eachother. What were they doing after colonialism? Eating Eachother. What are they doing currently? Killing eachother. Well, there's a slight improvement. At least they're not eating eachother much anymore (though some tribes still do).

baraSYR
03-30-2013, 07:58 PM
Exactly. You just prove the point as to why Muslim countries fail so hard. Because most people there are small-minded like you.

what if I deny ? :D

Philo
03-30-2013, 08:15 PM
what if I deny ? :D

So you deny that Zionists are evil and wanna rule the world and that Muslims are not absolutely Righteous like you like to claim you are on the internet?:cool:

baraSYR
03-30-2013, 08:26 PM
So you deny that Zionists are evil and wanna rule the world and that Muslims are not absolutely Righteous like you like to claim you are on the internet?:cool:

Does that will make me good person ?

Germanicus
03-30-2013, 08:30 PM
As the graphed map shows the influence of the Germanics upon the population of the stable countries is plain to see.

Anglojew
03-30-2013, 10:14 PM

Funny criticism coming from a Muslim when Islam openly preaches you want to conquer the world and institute a global caliphate.

Grizzly
03-30-2013, 10:21 PM

SO why aren't the Balkans or Eastern Europe as big of a mess?

And OP is correct. Look at black communities in the US, look at Jamaica, etc.

Wadaad
03-30-2013, 10:24 PM
Because majority of the so called Muslim and Black 'states' are artificial constructs resulting from arbitrarily demarcated borders that imperialists drew up hundred years ago with little regard to anything besides administrative and exploitative factors.

Wadaad
03-30-2013, 10:26 PM
SO why aren't the Balkans or Eastern Europe as big of a mess?

And OP is correct. Look at black communities in the US, look at Jamaica, etc.

Werent you butchering each other in the 1990s?...any 'stability' or development you've witnessed in the Balkans due to its proximity to Western Europe,

Philo
03-31-2013, 07:28 AM
Does that will make me good person ?

Well, "good" is a very subjective term, but it would make you less stupid.

baraSYR
03-31-2013, 08:01 AM
Funny criticism coming from a Muslim when Islam openly preaches you want to conquer the world and institute a global caliphate.

Any one who read that, he is a zionist freemason claim that muslims trying to conquer the World. And I am a muslim who Declare that muslims don't want to conquer the world, Who you will believe ?

baraSYR
03-31-2013, 08:02 AM
Well, "good" is a very subjective term, but it would make you less stupid.

and will make you dumb to believe that :rolleyes:

baraSYR
03-31-2013, 08:04 AM
Because majority of the so called Muslim and Black 'states' are artificial constructs resulting from arbitrarily demarcated borders that imperialists drew up hundred years ago with little regard to anything besides administrative and exploitative factors.

imperialists... you talk as a real socialist.

baraSYR
03-31-2013, 08:05 AM

and funny why did you not deny the New order thing ? Who you will believe ?

Philo
03-31-2013, 08:08 AM
Any one who read that, he is a zionist freemason claim that muslims trying to conquer the World. And I am a muslim who Declare that muslims don't want to conquer the world, Who you will believe ?

There's no need for anglojew to claim anything, you admit it yourself opnely:
http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/images/islam/islam_dominateWORLD_small.jpg

baraSYR
03-31-2013, 08:28 AM
There's no need for anglojew to claim anything, you admit it yourself opnely:
http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/images/islam/islam_dominateWORLD_small.jpg

Do you know that 80% of sunni Muslims are Asha'era الأشاعرة and Matordia الماتوردية all share the same views as I, there are extremists salafis and they have very limited numbers in the UK and they called them self Al-mahajeroon المهاجرون.

Philo
03-31-2013, 04:44 PM
Do you know that 80% of sunni Muslims are Asha'era الأشاعرة and Matordia الماتوردية all share the same views as I, there are extremists salafis and they have very limited numbers in the UK and they called them self Al-mahajeroon المهاجرون.

I know what Sunni Muslim kids in Saudi Arabia learn in school. That's enough for me.

AlanAstarDersimi
05-09-2013, 05:19 PM
Failed States:

MIDDLE EAST
because they sitting on oil...

AFRICA
because of the colonializm...

Anglojew
05-10-2013, 05:38 AM
Failed States:

MIDDLE EAST
because they sitting on oil...

AFRICA
because of the colonializm...

Norway's "sitting on oil" and isn't a failed state.

India was colonised and isn't a failed state.

Both having oil and formally being colonised (by Europe) are actually good things eg oil is money for nothing and European colonisation gave a country huge industrial and infrastructural advantages over non-colonised states like railroads, roads and good governement.

1stLightHorse
05-10-2013, 05:56 AM

lool, throwing around words like Ash'ari and Maturidi....as though these guys will know what you mean???

Don't play word games. In the heart of every ash'ari and maturidi, lies an individual who wants Islam to rule the world. I've caught them out so many times you will not even believe. The "moderates" i'm talking about. I've been undercover in many masajid before.

And by salafi extremists, i assume you mean those who follow the athari aqeedah?:picard2:

RussiaPrussia
05-15-2013, 03:43 AM
outdated map

this is 2012

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7e/Failed-states-index-2012.png

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Failed_state

Anglojew
05-15-2013, 03:56 AM
outdated map

this is 2012

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7e/Failed-states-index-2012.png

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Failed_state

Thank you. That's a far better map and shows more clearly how Christian Black countries are doing far better than Muslim Black countries.

Petros Houhoulis
05-15-2013, 04:43 AM
Greece is still not considered a failed state. In fact it is still in the same level as the U.K. Butlerking shall go insane! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!

Lemon Kush
05-15-2013, 05:51 AM

Wow great idea. Bosnia can easily be struck from Northern Africa.