PDA

View Full Version : Armenia violated the ceasefire with Azerbaijan again

Xyresic
03-29-2013, 05:36 PM
Azerbaijani Army major wounded as Armenians violated ceasefire

One more Azerbaijani serviceman was wounded as ceasefire was violated on the contact line of Azerbaijani – Armenian troops in Gedebey region on March 26.

APA reports that major Asgarov Jeyhun Malik was reportedly wounded in the head.

Spokesman for the Defense Ministry, Colonel Eldar Sabiroglu confirmed the fact. The serviceman’s state of health is normal.

On March 26, Armenians retreated in the shooting on Gedebey front, because of losses. Extended serviceman of the Azerbaijani Army Mehman Sadigov was shot to death by the enemy.

As a result of the shooting, soldier of Azerbaijani Army, 19-year-old Fariz Abdullayev was also wounded. The wounded soldier was hospitalized.

http://www.news.az/articles/karabakh/78207

mr. logan
03-29-2013, 05:59 PM
And who cares?

adsız
03-29-2013, 07:52 PM
A country , with less than 3 M, undeveloped, yet too aggresive..

Musso
03-29-2013, 11:33 PM
There are shootings on the border everyday from both sides. Why is this news, and why does it deserve its own thread?

Yalquzaq
03-30-2013, 04:38 PM
Statement from Armenian defence ministry.

Storage of Azeri military equipments reported at border with Armenia

http://www.panarmenian.net/eng/news/152227/

Xyresic
03-30-2013, 09:09 PM
A country , with less than 3 M, undeveloped, yet too aggresive..The occupied territories must be liberated.

Xyresic
04-03-2013, 07:25 PM
Armenian armed forces violated ceasefire 136 times in March, killing two Azerbaijani servicemen, wounding three

Armenian armed forces violated ceasefire 136 times on frontline in March, 2013. According to the results of the APA’s monitoring based on the reports confirmed by Azerbaijani Defense Ministry, two Azerbaijani servicemen were killed and three (one of them was wounded as a result of mine explosion) were injured as a result of the ceasefire violation.

Though the main battle losses occurred in the direction of Gadabay region in March, only one fact of ceasefire violation was recorded in the above-mentioned direction. Compared to the previous months, the number of ceasefire violations on the Armenian state border within the month significantly decreased (totally 7 facts). 4 of these facts were recorded in Gazakh, 2 - in Tovuz and 1 - in Gadabay.

The ceasefire was most violated on Karabakh front. 36 facts were recorded in Aghdam and 35 facts in Fuzuli. They are followed by 20 facts in Goranboy, 15 facts in Terter, 12 facts in Khojavend and 11 facts in Jabrayil region. Compared to previous months, the Armenian army was active on Jabrayil front.

Two servicemen of Armenian army were killed by Azerbaijani servicemen in the battles followed by the ceasefire violation.

Ceasefire was violated 417 times in the first quarter of 2013 (January -127, February - 154, March - 136). Four servicemen of Azerbaijani Armed Forces were killed in the battles on the frontline in the first three months of this year. 12 servicemen of Armenian Army were killed by Azerbaijani snipers.

91.8% (383 facts) of the ceasefire violations in the first quarter were recorded in Karabakh front, 8.9% (34 facts) on Armenia-Azerbaijan state border. Ceasefire was violated 147 times in the direction of Aghdam, 94 times in Fuzuli, 49 times in Goranboy, 38 times in Khojavend, 37 times in Terter, 17 times in Jabrayil, 15 times in Gazakh, 11 times in Tovuz, 7 times in Gadabay, once in Goygol and once in Dashkesen regions.

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news/asianet/130403/armenian-armed-forces-violated-ceasefire-136-times-march-killing-two-az

gregorius
04-03-2013, 07:37 PM
Azerbaijani woman tried to cross the Karabakh border with a white flag in her hands

Azeri police detained a 76-year-old woman in an attempt to cross Karabakh border with a white flag in her hands, the Azerbaiajni
Zarifa Safaraliyeva, the mother of 8, took the step because of Azeri authorities’ unacceptable treatment of her 5 sons, who became disabled in Karabakh war.

The woman complained that her sons were beaten up and ridiculed over their disabilities, with local police taking no effort to protect them.

“I gave 5 of my sons to the war and they cam back disabled. My sons also have large families; one of them has 15 kids. They were drafted into war, and I was promised compensation. Now, the authorities wouldn’t hear of it. That’s the reason I want to go over to Armenian side with my family,” the elderly resident of Guzanly village said.

gregorius
04-03-2013, 07:41 PM
Over 350 instances of ceasefire violation by Azeri armed forces were registered at the contact line between Nagorno Karabakh and Azerbaijan on May 6-12.
Azerbaijan fired over 1500 shots from various caliber weapons towards the Armenian positions, NKR defense army’s press service reports.
The situation was most tough on May 9, with 200 cases of ceasefire violation and about 700 shots fired by Azeris.
Despite Azerbaijan’s actions, NKR forces refrained from retaliatory measures, continuing with their military duty on all positions.
On May 9, Karabakh celebrated the Victory Day, 20th anniversary of Shushi liberation and establishment of Karabakh Defense Army, with a military parade held in Stepanakert on this festive occasion.

Xyresic
04-03-2013, 08:37 PM
Azerbaijani woman tried to cross the Karabakh border with a white flag in her hands

Azeri police detained a 76-year-old woman in an attempt to cross Karabakh border with a white flag in her hands, the Azerbaiajni
Zarifa Safaraliyeva, the mother of 8, took the step because of Azeri authorities’ unacceptable treatment of her 5 sons, who became disabled in Karabakh war.

The woman complained that her sons were beaten up and ridiculed over their disabilities, with local police taking no effort to protect them.

“I gave 5 of my sons to the war and they cam back disabled. My sons also have large families; one of them has 15 kids. They were drafted into war, and I was promised compensation. Now, the authorities wouldn’t hear of it. That’s the reason I want to go over to Armenian side with my family,” the elderly resident of Guzanly village said.Detained her for her own good. Armenian snipers would have no doubt put a bullet through her head.

Over 350 instances of ceasefire violation by Azeri armed forces were registered at the contact line between Nagorno Karabakh and Azerbaijan on May 6-12.
Azerbaijan fired over 1500 shots from various caliber weapons towards the Armenian positions, NKR defense army’s press service reports.
The situation was most tough on May 9, with 200 cases of ceasefire violation and about 700 shots fired by Azeris.
Despite Azerbaijan’s actions, NKR forces refrained from retaliatory measures, continuing with their military duty on all positions.
On May 9, Karabakh celebrated the Victory Day, 20th anniversary of Shushi liberation and establishment of Karabakh Defense Army, with a military parade held in Stepanakert on this festive occasion.Old News.

gregorius
04-03-2013, 08:38 PM
Detained her for her own good. Armenian snipers would have no doubt put a bullet through her head.

Old News.

neh, last time and old man was lost and in karabach, Armenian soldiers delivered him back.

Xyresic
04-03-2013, 08:47 PM
This ain't no game of hide and seek.

The occupied territories of Azerbaijan must be returned to Azerbaijan or they will be liberated with full force.

Yalquzaq
04-03-2013, 09:21 PM
Gregor, I two weeks ago two (aged) Armenian crossed to Azerbaijan, did you care to post about it aswell?

http://armenianow.com/news/44592/armenia_citizens_azerbaijan_border_captives_stray

gregorius
04-03-2013, 09:23 PM
Well I didnt knew that, But im glad it went good instead of wrong.

Hoca
04-03-2013, 09:29 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmRSoV5yTbI

Azerbaijan and Turkey are laughing at Armenian threats and territorial claims

Tomorr
04-03-2013, 09:30 PM
Isn't karabach majority Armenian? Like 95%... Why the hell would Azerbaijan want territory occupied by the enemy? They should just give it up already.

Incal
04-04-2013, 04:34 AM
There are shootings on the border everyday from both sides. Why is this news, and why does it deserve its own thread?

Because inter-turks like to picture everybody as evil to not feel so bad about their terrible past (and present).

alfieb
04-04-2013, 04:36 AM

“I gave 5 of my sons to the war and they cam back disabled. My sons also have large families; one of them has 15 kids. They were drafted into war, and I was promised compensation. Now, the authorities wouldn’t hear of it. That’s the reason I want to go over to Armenian side with my family,” the elderly resident of Guzanly village said.

Wow.

Isn't karabach majority Armenian? Like 95%... Why the hell would Azerbaijan want territory occupied by the enemy? They should just give it up already.
Kosovo is 95% Albanian, and yet...

Xyresic
04-04-2013, 07:03 PM
Isn't karabach majority Armenian? Like 95%... Why the hell would Azerbaijan want territory occupied by the enemy? They should just give it up already.Ermeniler ethnically cleansed Azeris and committed massacres against them like the infamous Xocalı Massacre.

Azerbaijan wants its lands back that was taken away from it by force. I'm sure Albania would do the same if a bunch of Montenegrins decided they wanted 20% of Albania and then occupied it and expelled all the Albanians.

I am sure that Azerbaijan is in the process of formulating a comprehensive plan and strategy to decisively defeat Armenias occupation army and liberate the occupied territories.

Hoca
04-04-2013, 09:56 PM
In my opinion the Armenians can stay in the ocupied places but the Azeri that have been removed should return to Karabakh and sort things out.

Musso
04-05-2013, 04:01 AM
The Azeris can return to the independent Republic of Nagorno-Karabakh when their country accepts the inevitable fact of Karabakh independence. They can become citizens of NKR and will be treated equally under the law.

Xyresic
04-05-2013, 09:45 PM
The Azeris can return to the independent Republic of Nagorno-Karabakh when their country accepts the inevitable fact of Karabakh independence. They can become citizens of NKR and will be treated equally under the law.You know even Armenia does not recognise NK.

Musso
04-06-2013, 03:22 AM
You know even Armenia does not recognise NK.

That's because the negotiations are ongoing.

Xyresic
04-16-2013, 12:05 AM
Azerbaijani Army soldier wounded

Soldier of the Azerbaijani Army, 19-year-old Farhad Shikhsafiyev was wounded as a result of violation of the ceasefire in the direction of Fizuli region by the Armenian Armed Forces. Azerbaijani Defence Ministry confirmed this fact on Wednesday.

The health state of the soldier, who was hospitalized, is serious.

The conflict between the two South Caucasus countries began in 1988 when Armenia made territorial claims against Azerbaijan. Armenian armed forces have occupied 20 per cent of Azerbaijan since 1992, including the Nagorno-Karabakh region and seven surrounding districts.

Azerbaijan and Armenia signed a ceasefire agreement in 1994. The co-chairs of the OSCE Minsk Group - Russia, France and the U.S. are currently holding peace negotiations.

Armenia has not yet implemented the U.N. Security Council's four resolutions on the liberation of the Nagorno-Karabakh and the surrounding regions.

http://en.trend.az/news/karabakh/2137478.html

Xyresic
04-28-2013, 04:24 PM
Defense ministry condemns frequent Armenian ceasefire breaches

The situation on the contact line of Armenian and Azerbaijani armed forces remains tense due to frequent ceasefire violations by the Armenian troops.

"Armenian armed units regularly breach the ceasefire by firing upon Azerbaijani positions and as a result, the Azerbaijani armed forces have to respond to them," Azerbaijani Defense Ministry spokesman Eldar Sabiroglu told Azernews.

The Armenian forces almost every day open fire at the Azerbaijani positions in different areas of the frontline -- mostly in Gazakh, Aghdam, Fizuli, Goranboy and Terter regions.

"It is wartime, under such circumstances any event can occur, and as a result of armistice breaches both sides lose soldiers," Sabiroglu said.

A precarious cease-fire, reached after a lengthy war that displaced over a million Azerbaijanis, has been in place between the two South Caucasus countries since 1994. Since the hostilities, Armenian armed forces have occupied over 20 percent of Azerbaijan's internationally recognized territory, including the Nagorno-Karabakh region and seven surrounding districts.

Recently, a lieutenant of the Azerbaijani army was killed and one soldier wounded as a result of a ceasefire violation by the Armenian armed forces.

OSCE representatives every month hold monitoring on the Armenian-Azerbaijani frontline and every time they state that the monitoring revealed no incidents.

The Armenians tend to follow the ceasefire agreement when OSCE representatives are holding monitoring on the troops' contact line.

"They immediately breach the ceasefire after the monitoring and shamelessly blame Azerbaijan for this. They state at international organizations that Azerbaijan violates the ceasefire in an attempt to take advantage of this situation," Sabiroglu said.

He said Defense Minister Safar Abiyev always reiterates the just position of Azerbaijan during meetings with representatives of other countries, stressing the occupation policy of Armenia and tension in the region caused by the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict.

International efforts to facilitate a solution to the long-standing conflict have been fruitless so far.

Peace talks are brokered by the OSCE Minsk Group co-chairs representing the United States, Russia and France. The negotiations are underway on the basis of a peace outline proposed by the Minsk Group co-chairs and dubbed the Madrid Principles, also known as Basic Principles. The document envisions a return of the territories surrounding Nagorno-Karabakh to Azerbaijani control; determining the final legal status of Nagorno-Karabakh; a corridor linking Armenia to the region; and the right of all internally displaced persons to return home.

http://en.trend.az/regions/scaucasus/azerbaijan/2143860.html