PDA

View Full Version : Armenia colonises occupied Azerbaijan with Syrian refugee settlers

Xyresic
03-29-2013, 05:45 PM
Syrian refugees reach Nagorno-Karabakh

RIA Novosti has held a round-table conference on the two years of conflict in Syria. The disorders that had started on March 15, 2011, have caused deaths of over 70,000 people. Millions were forced to leave homes and over a million left the country.

Vitaly Naumkin, Director of the Institute for Oriental Studies of the RAS, said that 400-600 Syrian refugees had moved to Nagorno-Karabakh.

He reminded that opposition was demanding resignation of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad before any peaceful dialogues would start.

The conflict in Syria had impact on Lebanon, Jordan and Iraq. Further violence may cause collapse of the country and society and threatens regional security.

http://vestnikkavkaza.net/news/society/38067.html

adsız
03-29-2013, 05:48 PM
And i dont know what Azerbaijan is waiting for to take Karabagh back.

Musso
03-29-2013, 11:34 PM
Why are you filling the Armenia forum with random things that don't deserve their own thread? Just open up an anti-Armenian rant thread in the Turkish forum and talk all you want.

Baluarte
03-29-2013, 11:46 PM
This is a nice move.

Give Syrians land after their own country was ravaged by the Turkic dogs.

Good job Armenia :D

Musso
03-30-2013, 12:04 AM
This is a nice move.

Good job Armenia :D

Armenia is the home for all Armenians. So when any Armenian is in trouble throughout the world, Armenia will always open her hands for our compatriots.

Onur
03-30-2013, 12:38 AM
Armenia is the home for all Armenians. So when any Armenian is in trouble throughout the world, Armenia will always open her hands for our compatriots.
The problem is that Karabakh is NOT Armenia.

Anglojew
03-30-2013, 07:25 AM
In theory I'd like to prefer the Christians over the Muslims because of how anti-Jewish most Muslims are but in practice Azeris and Turks are nicer people than Greeks and Armenians in my experience so you can't generalize about an entire religion.

Musso
03-30-2013, 11:28 AM
The problem is that Karabakh is NOT Armenia.

It's Armenian land. Was. Is. And always will be.

Xyresic
03-30-2013, 04:49 PM
Karabakh is a Turkish name! :picard1:

Karabakh is Azerbaijani land illegally occupied by Armenia. :mad:

Armenia is colonizing occupied Turkish lands with Armenian and Syrian settlers. :mad:

According to this "Musso" person no one can open threads in the Armenian section. All threads he doesn't open is random things that don't need threads. :confused:

baraSYR
03-30-2013, 04:53 PM

400-600 Syrian refugees or armenians refugees ?

Musso
03-30-2013, 08:58 PM

Armenia is colonizing occupied Turkish lands with Armenian and Syrian settlers. :mad:

According to this "Musso" person no one can open threads in the Armenian section. All threads he doesn't open is random things that don't need threads. :confused:

are you done?

Xyresic
03-30-2013, 09:11 PM
400-600 Syrian refugees or armenians refugees ?It doesn't matter, eventually Syrian refugees will have to leave when Azerbaijan liberates its occupied territories.

Onur
03-30-2013, 09:44 PM
are you done?
It will be done when Azerbaijan gets Karabakh back. I am sure the delusional moaning of the Armenians all over the world, will be heard from space while i enjoy that.

Musso
03-30-2013, 11:16 PM
It will be done when Azerbaijan gets Karabakh back. I am sure the delusional moaning of the Armenians all over the world, will be heard from space while i enjoy that.

Azerbaijan will never get Karabakh back. The delusional moaning is coming from the Azeris as they still can't get over the fact that they got their asses handed to them in the war, and they will get their asses handed to them again if they dare to touch Karabakh again.

kabeiros
03-30-2013, 11:25 PM
In theory I'd like to prefer the Christians over the Muslims because of how anti-Jewish most Muslims are but in practice Azeris and Turks are nicer people than Greeks and Armenians in my experience so you can't generalize about an entire religion. Show me your friends and I can tell you who ''you are''/your character (Greek saying).

Baluarte
03-30-2013, 11:43 PM
Jews are friends of Turks, that is not about to change

Xyresic
04-03-2013, 07:33 PM
This is a nice move.

Good job Armenia :DInteresting.

Interesting how Turkey houses nearly 200,000 Syrian refugees out of the kindness of its heart and its wallet.

Also the Syrian uprising against Assad was started by the Syrians themselves 2 years ago and Turkey was initially pro-Assad!!! But he didn't want to reform!!! So Turkey changed its tune.

Xyresic
04-03-2013, 09:44 PM
Show me your friends and I can tell you who ''you are''/your character (Greek saying).But who says:

"After shaking hands with a Greek, count your fingers!"

Baluarte
04-04-2013, 11:19 AM
But who says:

"After shaking hands with a Greek, count your fingers!"

Don't know. Maybe some Oriental people?

Xyresic
04-04-2013, 07:07 PM
are you done?Weak/Pathetic "response".

Don't know. Maybe some Oriental people?Albanians apparently.

Baluarte
04-04-2013, 07:10 PM
Oh well, it's not like Albanians have any moral right to talk about honesty.

Xyresic
04-04-2013, 07:14 PM
Oh well, it's not like Albanians have any moral right to talk about honesty.But who does?

Columbian immigrants and Greeks!

gregorius
04-04-2013, 07:16 PM
Weak/Pathetic "response".

Neh you are the pathethic one who cant say more than Karabach is Azeri! Ermenis Are bad,delusional,poor and stuff.
Karabach is indeed an Azeri name, we call it Artsakh.

Musso
04-05-2013, 04:02 AM
Neh you are the pathethic one who cant say more than Karabach is Azeri! Ermenis Are bad,delusional,poor and stuff.

Exactly. For this reason, better not to respond to his childish posts.

Sarmatian
04-05-2013, 05:45 AM

It's not even fully Turkish, it's half Turkish half Persian and originated from the times when this area was included into Persian Empire. Artsakh is its original name.

Artsakh was a part of Armenian Kingdom since at least 2nd century BC!!! when Azeris didn't even existed. It's ownership changed throughout the history to Persian, Ottoman, Russian but majority of population has always been Armenian.

The reason for Stalin to include Karabakh to Azerbaijan was strictly political. He hoped to improve relationships with Turkey after fall of Ottoman Empire this way and convince new government to follow communist ideas. Otherwise it's an ancient Armenian land and there is no reasons for it to be given to someone else.

Yalquzaq
04-05-2013, 01:22 PM
It's not even fully Turkish, it's half Turkish half Persian and originated from the times when this area was included into Persian Empire. Artsakh is its original name.

Sarmatian, you must have a weak greap of history, "Persian Empire" ceased to exist with Sassanids. As for dynasties which ruled Iran until 1925, it was of Turkic, and more specifically, Azerbaijani Turkic origin.

The name is actually Turkic (Azerbaijani).

Qara = Black
Bağ = Garden

Bağ may exist in Persian, but so does it in Azerbaijani Turkish and other Turkic languages. In fact the "Bağ" word might be a Turkic loanword in Persian (since it exists in practically all of Turkic languages), but I'm not sure, in any case, even the opposite wouldn't make it "Half Turkic, Half Persian".

The name is believed to be originated during either Qara-Qoyunlu ar Aq-Qoyunlu period.

Yalquzaq
04-05-2013, 07:58 PM
BTW, "Qara" among Oghuz Turks was not solely a reference to the color, it also meant "Great" and was also used in a geographical context to denote "North". In this context (Qara-Bagh), the combination of Qara and Bagh might be translated into "Great Garden" (a reference to the dense forests of Qarabagh). In short, it is clearly reflecting the Turkic nature of the etymology.

Xyresic
04-05-2013, 08:25 PM
Neh you are the pathethic one who cant say more than Karabach is Azeri! Ermenis Are bad,delusional,poor and stuff.I have said more than just 'Karabakh is Azeri' in other threads.

Also, just hold on a minute I don't recall saying Armenians as a whole are bad people or delusional.

Now expanding on your delusional and poor comment. In my humble opinion I think Armenia is going in wrong directions. Armenia is making territorial claims against 3 of its 4 neighbouring countries and is occupying land of one of them.

This increases isolation of Armenia in the region.
This increases instability in the region.
Armenia loses out on much trade as a result.
Prices of goods are higher than they could be.
Transportation costs are increased.
Armenian businessmen lose out on business.
Armenia stays out of regional collaborative projects.
Armenias economy can't grow as fast as it could.

I do think Armenia is delusional in its choices. I think the average joe Armenian farmer who lives right next to the Turkish border would love to try his luck to sell some of his produce just a few miles away in Turkey over not having the opportunity to do so.

Its seems that Armenia seeks to go down the road of irredentism and isolation over greater prosperity and regional stability.

Karabach is indeed an Azeri name, we call it Artsakh.Qarabağ is not just an Azeri name, it is Azeri land.

Quite a few English language Armenian news sites refer to its name as Karabakh.

It's not even fully Turkish, it's half Turkish half Persian and originated from the times when this area was included into Persian Empire. Artsakh is its original name.I was going to say something vaguely similar to Yalquzaq.

Artsakh was a part of Armenian Kingdom since at least 2nd century BC!!! when Azeris didn't even existed. It's ownership changed throughout the history to Persian, Ottoman, Russian but majority of population has always been Armenian.Yes, land ownership changes, Turks never even conquered 'Artsakh' off 'Armenia' or an 'Armenian Empire'. However in the modern era Qarabağ was part of Azerbaijan and Armenia acted aggressively against Azerbaijan. Without any regards to international laws.

The reason for Stalin to include Karabakh to Azerbaijan was strictly political. He hoped to improve relationships with Turkey after fall of Ottoman Empire this way and convince new government to follow communist ideas. Otherwise it's an ancient Armenian land and there is no reasons for it to be given to someone else.Why is not so important. Sadistic Georgian Stalin probably knew it would cause problems down the line between Armenians and Azeris. Divide and rule and all that.

Why not go back a few years before the early 1920s and see what Azerbaijan was and what land it was claiming:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a3/Azerbaijan_Democratic_Republic_1918_20.png

Modern day Armenia had substantial Azeri Turk populations. Most of what we today call Armenia was contested land.

gregorius
04-05-2013, 08:34 PM
We call it karabach because the world knows it as karabach,
I noticed you like to search things up, search for an (unbiased) source of the history of NK

Also Azerbaijan is claiming lands of Iran,(whole) armenia and parts of Georgia (same goes for Georgia). Armenian economy is growing and growing maybe not as fast as Azerbaijans economy but its not our our economy that is for 85% based on oil. Soon there will be no oil left in the region and than what? the money there isnt spend the best way so on longer term we are much better of. Let us worry about our economy, its quite insane you think it would be good if armenians would give land away just to have a better relation with the neighbour.

Xyresic
04-08-2013, 03:41 AM
We call it karabach because the world knows it as karabach,Thats because it is Karabakh.

I noticed you like to search things up, search for an (unbiased) source of the history of NKRecent past is the most important thing.

Also Azerbaijan is claiming lands of Iran,(whole) armenia and parts of Georgia (same goes for Georgia).The thing is there is like one political party (Bütöv Azərbaycan Xalq Cəbhəsi Partiyası) that has irredentist attitudes towards Iran, Georgia and Armenia. They only have one seat in parliament.

Other nationalist parties just favour a military solution to Karabakh.

I don't think Azerbaijans constitution claims lands from other countries as part of Azerbaijan.

Armenian economy is growing and growing maybe not as fast as Azerbaijans economy but its not our our economy that is for 85% based on oil.About 75% of the economy of the South Caucasus is Azerbaijan. Azerbaijan is diversifying their economy. I don't think your even correct when you say 85% of Azerbaijans economy is based on oil.

Soon there will be no oil left in the region and than what?How soon? Every year Armenians are claiming Azerbaijani oil reserves will run out next year.

the money there isnt spend the best way so on longer term we are much better of.Azerbaijan has a Sovereign Wealth Fund which its oil revenues contribute to. The Azeri wealth fund has a diverse portfolio of investments.

Azerbaijan sovereign wealth got a high ranking in terms of its transparency:
http://www.swfinstitute.org/statistics-research/linaburg-maduell-transparency-index/

It got 10 out of 10.

Let us worry about our economy, its quite insane you think it would be good if armenians would give land away just to have a better relation with the neighbour.Well Armenia has to do more, it got a low ranking in the Global Competitiveness report. It has many barriers to trade.

Xyresic
04-28-2013, 04:44 PM
400-600 Syrian refugees or armenians refugees ?They are Armenians obviously. Seriously - why would a Muslim Syrian Arab want to migrate to Armenia, that makes no sense at all.