PDA

View Full Version : Male sex clients in Sweden being arrested by negroid police officer.

mr. logan
03-30-2013, 02:32 PM
Funny article. It shows the Administration setup to destroy the male swedish mind. They get a negroid officer, and publish this fact in the papers, to repress and castrate swedish males sexual drive. This reminds me somehow a Rammstein documentary I watched where the most interviewed one was the negroid road manager, who insisted he designed everything. In a heavy Germanic design as Rammstein, that is deadly. Then Tildemann was pointing out that the band was just a job. Anyways, here the swedish situation article. Swedish male emasculation. A reason for high suicide rates there?

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/features/why-the-games-up-for-swedens-sex-trade-8548854.html

Wadaad
03-30-2013, 03:03 PM
That Swedish men are prone to being 'sex clients' while immigrants prone to being sex offenders/rapists is all the emasculation you need to witness. Theres alot of baggage in semantics, and when a naturally 'active' and penetrative activity like sex is associated with a client-prostitute relationship, the masculine aspect of it all (especially the courting ritual), has already been removed.

mr. logan
03-30-2013, 03:15 PM
This goon is equalizing a rape to sex with a prostitute. Senseless as a parrot. Behold the outcome of "we are the world, we are the children". Should have sent condoms and soy.

Styggnacke
03-30-2013, 03:20 PM
I'm confused.

Zmey Gorynych
03-30-2013, 03:20 PM
That Swedish men are prone to being 'sex clients' while immigrants prone to being sex offenders/rapists is all the emasculation you need to witness. Theres alot of baggage in semantics, and when a naturally 'active' and penetrative activity like sex is associated with a client-prostitute relationship, the masculine aspect of it all (especially the courting ritual), has already been removed.
In a penetrative activity like rape there is as much masculinity as in paying a prostitute. Swedish men are not less masculine than those immigrants, just more civilized. While both activities are criminal in their nature, rape is clearly the more condemnable act because it infringes upon another person physical and psychological integrity.

Loki
03-30-2013, 03:25 PM
Funny article. It shows the Administration setup to destroy the male swedish mind. They get a negroid officer, and publish this fact in the papers, to repress and castrate swedish males sexual drive. This reminds me somehow a Rammstein documentary I watched where the most interviewed one was the negroid road manager, who insisted he designed everything. In a heavy Germanic design as Rammstein, that is deadly. Then Tildemann was pointing out that the band was just a job. Anyways, here the swedish situation article. Swedish male emasculation. A reason for high suicide rates there?

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/features/why-the-games-up-for-swedens-sex-trade-8548854.html

How would action against prostitution destroy the Swedish mind, repress their sex drive or let them have no sex? Is a male being emasculated if he cannot go to a prostitute anymore? What happened to normal sexual relationships?

mr. logan
03-30-2013, 03:53 PM
How would action against prostitution destroy the Swedish mind, repress their sex drive or let them have no sex? Is a male being emasculated if he cannot go to a prostitute anymore? What happened to normal sexual relationships?

What happened to love and emotion, eh? Not the thread angle, but it would be really sweet for a new one.

Loki
03-30-2013, 03:56 PM
What happened to love and emotion, eh? Not the thread angle, but it would be really sweet for a new one.

That's not what I mean. Do you really think men get their majority sexual satisfaction through prostitutes, and cannot get laid normally?

MissProvocateur
03-30-2013, 03:58 PM

Love isn't for everyone, I'm afraid.

MissProvocateur
03-30-2013, 04:00 PM
Back to the topic, I don't see wh prostitution should be Illegal in Sweden. In UY, prostitiution is legal and controlled. Literally, prostitutes have to have a license and take STD tests every month (If they have an STD, their livense is revoked.) Legal prostitution would decrease the violence that would normally occur in sex slavery and other illegal forms of prostitution. If it's regulated, it's safer.

Bosnjakinja
03-30-2013, 04:03 PM

How can you consider anyone who must use violence to get a woman to sleep with him "masculine"?

Wadaad
03-30-2013, 04:23 PM
In a penetrative activity like rape there is as much masculinity as in paying a prostitute.
Sounds like something PC to say that will get you alot of thanks, but we both know that's not true. Physical rape is the epitome of masculinity and in most mammalian species, the courting/mating ritual more or less culminates with a sort of rape by the male animal of the female animal. Force is the way to go in the animal kingdom.

Swedish men are not less masculine than those immigrants, just more civilized.
I see...it's more 'civilized' to engage in an act because its commoditized and turned into a transaction service.

While both activities are criminal in their nature, rape is clearly the more condemnable act because it infringes upon another person physical and psychological integrity.

How do you know? Even if someone consents to becoming a prostitute, how do you know its not infringing on their psychological/physical integrity more than a random innocent woman who got raped by a stranger? In the rape scenario, it happens once but the prostitute (willingly or unwillinglry) compromises her integrity everytime a transaction is made with another client. Not to mention what her behaviour and activity triggers in society...case in point, India. As more Indian women assert themselves and their 'identity'...Indian males have been reacting with violence and rape.

Wadaad
03-30-2013, 04:25 PM
How can you consider anyone who must use violence to get a woman to sleep with him "masculine"?

You're equating noble, 'civilized' and decent sentiments with something as primal as masculinity/femininity. Im just reducing it to its least common denominator.

Methusalem
03-30-2013, 04:31 PM

Violence in itself is a masculine trait.

Mazik
03-30-2013, 04:32 PM

Is violence against women masculine?

Leon_C
03-30-2013, 04:55 PM
That's not what I mean. Do you really think men get their majority sexual satisfaction through prostitutes, and cannot get laid normally?

It is very hard for some men to get laid at all and prostitutes are their only option if they want any sex life at all.

Loki
03-30-2013, 04:56 PM
It is very hard for some men to get laid at all and prostitutes are their only option if they want any sex life at all.

Yes I know - but these type of men hardly make up the backbone of Swedish society, and it's a minority.

Balmung
03-30-2013, 05:08 PM
In a penetrative activity like rape there is as much masculinity as in paying a prostitute. Swedish men are not less masculine than those immigrants, just more civilized. While both activities are criminal in their nature, rape is clearly the more condemnable act because it infringes upon another person physical and psychological integrity.

Gotta love it.

People will always find a way to complain about something no matter what. If the people in a country act like some uncivilized scum from a hell hole in Africa or the middle east they're barbaric. If they're the exact opposite ie supporting the rights of both genders, equality etc "too feminine". The hilarious thing is, it always comes from the mouths of the people enjoying the fruits of the "too feminine" society rather than living in their shithole. What world we live in, when having a working society is seen as being feminine lol.

mr. logan
03-30-2013, 05:18 PM
This thread has been overriden, dont know on what purpose. Fear of prostitutes? Who knows?. The topic here is the association of the sex act being repressed by a negroid police officer in Sweden. The brain association of sexual pleasure doesnīt distinguish if it is with a prostitute or not. It just associates the pleasure with the act. So if you start publishing around in the local swedish media that a negroid (who is portrayed as a music executive with baggy pants, a rapper character) is repressing local males to obtain pleasure, there is a subsequent mind break, an association that says that the alien character for the swedish genetics, has now the power to dictate pleasure satisfaction in locals. Who knows the face of the one in charge of the prostitution office in your local Police? This thread is about promo, not prostitution. Thatīs why the Rammstein case was presented at the beginning.

Zmey Gorynych
03-30-2013, 05:21 PM
Sounds like something PC to say that will get you alot of thanks, but we both know that's not true. Physical rape is the epitome of masculinity and in most mammalian species, the courting/mating ritual more or less culminates with a sort of rape by the male animal of the female animal. Force is the way to go in the animal kingdom.
You can not use ritualistic rape of the animal kingdom in the context of modern civilization and present it as model of masculinity. In one world "rape" is a part of the mating process in the other it's an act of extreme savagery that goes against any social construct. You were saying that in a client-prostitute relationship the courting ritual (the key masculine aspect in a male-female relationship) is absent ... well, I have news for you in rape the same element is absent, the difference is that emasculation happens through different channels.

I see...it's more 'civilized' to engage in an act because its commoditized and turned into a transaction service.
That's right.

How do you know? Even if someone consents to becoming a prostitute, how do you know its not infringing on their psychological/physical integrity more than a random innocent woman who got raped by a stranger? In the rape scenario, it happens once but the prostitute (willingly or unwillinglry) compromises her integrity everytime a transaction is made with another client. Not to mention what her behaviour and activity triggers in society...case in point, India. As more Indian women assert themselves and their 'identity'...Indian males have been reacting with violence and rape.
The difference does not lie in the frequency of the act but the free will of participants. A prostitute knows what to expect (or should know) when she chooses this particular line of "work", plus she get's pecuniary compensation for her services. Of course everything changes if the woman ends up on the streets against her own will.

Violence is the business of men but true men (manly men, real men, alpha men ... etc) do not exert violence on everyone because not every person can take violence.

Loki
03-30-2013, 05:34 PM
This thread has been overriden, dont know on what purpose. Fear of prostitutes? Who knows?. The topic here is the association of the sex act being repressed by a negroid police officer in Sweden. The brain association of sexual pleasure doesnīt distinguish if it is with a prostitute or not. It just associates the pleasure with the act. So if you start publishing around in the local swedish media that a negroid (who is portrayed as a music executive with baggy pants, a rapper character) is repressing local males to obtain pleasure, there is a subsequent mind break, an association that says that the alien character for the swedish genetics, has now the power to dictate pleasure satisfaction in locals. Who knows the face of the one in charge of the prostitution office in your local Police? This thread is about promo, not prostitution. Thatīs why the Rammstein case was presented at the beginning.

Pure nonsense. No negroes are suppressing local males to have pleasure.

Ozzy
03-31-2013, 01:26 AM
You're equating noble, 'civilized' and decent sentiments with something as primal as masculinity/femininity. Im just reducing it to its least common denominator.

I guess that even the noble are required to lower themselves to bash in the skull of a savage from time to time.. I'm sure that these mongrels probably just wait for the perfect time to strike, out of the eyes of any man with a pair of balls to actually do something to stop it (I don't mean "it" as in the act of rape, I'm referring to the animals that this sort of behavior comes naturally to.)