PDA

View Full Version : France: Muslim breaks 14th-century clock in Catholic cathedral

Anglojew
03-31-2013, 12:12 AM
How its splendor was preventing from concentrating on prayer is unclear. But in any case, his actions here are consistent with the contempt for jahiliyya -- the society of unbelievers -- that the Qur'an inculcates (cf. 48:29). "Ancient astronomical clock in the Lyons, France Cathedral vandalized," from Pravoslavie.ru, March 27 (thanks to Filip):

An Iranian man has broken the astronomical clock of the ancient Catholic Cathedral in the French town of Lyons. According to "Le Progres.fr", on March 23, a 28-year-old citizen of Iran tried to put out of action the mechanism of the 14th-century clock in the St John the Baptist Cathedral with an iron bar. A part of the mechanism has been damaged. The vandal was arrested soon. He explained his conduct thus: splendor of the clock prevents him from concentrating on prayer, reports Sedmitza.ru.

The St. John Cathedral in Lyons, which was built between 12th and 15th centuries, is a UNESCO World Heritage site. The Cathedral preserves functional the astronomical clock, which is the oldest in France and one of the oldest in the World. The clock was constructed in the 14th century, and restored after destruction by Huguenots in the last quarter of the 16th Century. It received its current Baroque appearance in 1655. In the 18th century it obtained a dial with a hand. The clock indicates hours, minutes, dates, position of the Sun and the Moon relative to the Earth and also rising of the brightest stars above Lyons. The clock’s chime is accompanied by movements of figures situated in the upper part of the clock depicting scenes on religious themes, and can be heard four times a day.

dado
03-31-2013, 12:14 AM
:laugh2:

this gave me good laugh

Mraz
03-31-2013, 12:17 AM
Give us proof, nationalistic french websites don't talk about it.

Dombra
03-31-2013, 12:17 AM
(y) :D (y)

Dombra
03-31-2013, 12:18 AM
Although I thought he would be north african

Mraz
03-31-2013, 12:19 AM
Mkay, the joo tells the truth wow

1stLightHorse
03-31-2013, 12:21 AM
Doesn't surprise me...When you've got a whole populations of Catholics who are spineless enough to not do anything, what do you expect?
I'm glad he smashed it, i hope he smashed the Vermin figure on the crucifix as well, the dead man whose memory and imprint is responsible for infecting the consciousness of Europe.

1stLightHorse
03-31-2013, 12:22 AM
Mkay, the joo tells the truth wow

Yeah let's pretend like it didn't happen instead...

eeroli
03-31-2013, 01:17 AM
muslims in europe... hmmm. What you white europeans want to leave your children. Think.

Wadaad
03-31-2013, 01:39 AM
Anglojew, the boy who cried wolf...anytime a Muslim misbehaves, Anglojew logs in to the apricity to snitch on them.

"Hey Europeans!!! Hey Europeans look what they are doing to your churches!!! LOOK what they are saying!!"

What a snivelling, shit stirrer you are, AngloJEW...30 century old resume and experience, why am I surprised.

Anglojew
03-31-2013, 01:44 AM
Anglojew, the boy who cried wolf...anytime a Muslim misbehaves, Anglojew logs in to the apricity to snitch on them.

"Hey Europeans!!! Hey Europeans look what they are doing to your churches!!! LOOK what they are saying!!"

What a snivelling, shit stirrer you are, AngloJEW...30 century old resume and experience, why am I surprised.

Typical Muslim response. Notice he doesn't deny it or castigate his co-religionists but seeks to blame the messenger.

I will never be silenced. I will continue to make my fellow EUROPEANS aware of the danger that is Islam.

Baluarte
03-31-2013, 01:47 AM

As weird and uncomfortable it may be, I agree entirely with you.

Muslims criminals today in France are a plague, yet nobody asks who let them in, nor who undermined the basis of Catholicism in this country.

Answer to both question is: Freemason Republicanists serving the almighty community that we're not allowed to mention.

Wadaad
03-31-2013, 02:07 AM
As weird and uncomfortable it may be, I agree entirely with you.

Muslims criminals today in France are a plague, yet nobody asks who let them in, nor who undermined the basis of Catholicism in this country.

Answer to both question is: Freemason Republicanists serving the almighty community that we're not allowed to mention.

I've never denied the imperial designs of Islam and the desire for Muslims of a re-established caliphate. Nor am I gonna sugarcoat the fact that Europeans have a justified dislike of Muslim encroachment by immigrants.

Without sugarcoating anything and acknowledging the enmity between Muslims and yourselves (Euro nationalists, conservative christians, racists, etc)...Im glad you're aware that Anglojew is not just some arbitrary neutral observer, or worse, that's he's part of your 'besieged' camp; rather, that he and his kin have a personal stake in this historic enmity between us and his stoking the flames are for calculated and personal (jewish/zionist) reasons.

Anglojew
03-31-2013, 02:42 AM
You're both non-white non-Europeans. Simple as that.

Baluarte
03-31-2013, 02:46 AM
You're both non-white non-Europeans. Simple as that.

My ethnicity is relevant how to what I'm saying? Considering I don't even know my own ethnic-make up it's fun that you do know it.

I'm here defending pre-1789 Catholic worldview, how is your attempt to racialize the debate useful?

Anglojew
03-31-2013, 02:50 AM
So how is my ethnicity relevant when impost about a Muslim vandalizing a Cathedral? You just demonstrated your double-Standards whilst buddying up with the very people abusing and persecuting Christians throughout the world.

Baluarte
03-31-2013, 02:52 AM
I have no issue with you having a Judaic origin. Even if your people has a terrible record, each individual is only responsible for his own deeds.

I have a problem with your "Uber-Zionist, Freemason" political views that seek to instrumentalize the Christian European World, force it to wage war against Islam, just so your "chosen people" can rule overall and control us like slaves.

Wadaad
03-31-2013, 02:58 AM
I wonder how you explain your pro European preservationist circle jerking with the fact that you also support a zionist state (Israel) established outside Europe, the same Europe you constantly boast about being part of? If you're a supporter of the existence of a state in the middle east for your people...good, then no need to be talking about 'fellow Europeans', but rather your fellow middle easterners.

You cant have your cake and eat it too, unless you trick Europeans (like you have American 'christian zionists') into thinking your agendas are in sync.

Anglojew
03-31-2013, 02:58 AM
Freemasons are probably 90% Christian. Many aspects of Masonry are only open to Christians. If Freemasons have anything against the Pope it is because of the excommunication of the Knights Templar. Literally 3/4 of my Lodge are Catholic. Your views are so 19th century.

Methmatician
03-31-2013, 03:02 AM
I will continue to make my fellow EUROPEANS aware of the danger that is Islam.

You're Australian :rolleyes:

Anglojew
03-31-2013, 03:19 AM
I wonder how you explain your pro European preservationist circle jerking with the fact that you also support a zionist state (Israel) established outside Europe, the same Europe you constantly boast about being part of? If you're a supporter of the existence of a state in the middle east for your people...good, then no need to be talking about 'fellow Europeans', but rather your fellow middle easterners.

You cant have your cake and eat it too, unless you trick Europeans (like you have American 'christian zionists') into thinking your agendas are in sync.

I also support Australia and New Zealand and Canada and America. supporting European colonies doesn't take away from my support for Europe so why should Israel?

You're logic is nonsensical.

Anglojew
03-31-2013, 03:20 AM
You're Australian :rolleyes:

European born.

Methmatician
03-31-2013, 03:21 AM
European born.

How long have you been living in Australia?

Anglojew
03-31-2013, 03:25 AM
How long have you been living in Australia?

Basically my whole life but that doesn't mean I don't care about Europe.

Methmatician
03-31-2013, 03:30 AM
Basically my whole life but that doesn't mean I don't care about Europe.

But it sounds like you're saying that you're solely European and nothing else. And I don't think you care about Europeans, but rather certain countries in Europe.

Wadaad
03-31-2013, 03:32 AM
European born.

Do you have Israeli citizenship?

Siberian Cold Breeze
03-31-2013, 05:18 AM
I can just type "fight, mayhem, disaster, problem , tourist ,theft ,murder etc "

..search

and replace nationalites of these tourists with "Christians " and see what happens ..

esp summertime..

very simple yet effective...

@Anglojew,
Once some people were drawing letter J and star on your houses ..Now they use media and do it in a subtle way to Muslim people.
..and you are sharing these news ..:picard2:

Anglojew
03-31-2013, 05:45 AM
But it sounds like you're saying that you're solely European and nothing else. And I don't think you care about Europeans, but rather certain countries in Europe.

I'm Australian. Australia is a colony or Daughter-State of Europe.

Anglojew
03-31-2013, 05:46 AM
Do you have Israeli citizenship?

No.

Anglojew
03-31-2013, 05:48 AM
I can just type "fight, mayhem, disaster, problem , tourist ,theft ,murder etc "..search and replace nationalites of these tourists with "Christians " and see what happens ..

esp summertime..

very simple yet effective...

@Anglojew,
Once people were drawing letter J and star on your houses ..Now they use media and do it in a subtle way to Muslim people.
..and you are sharing these news ..:picard2:

If you don't want muslims getting a bad name then your issue is with those Muslims wreaking havoc against Christians and not with me.

American_Hispanist
03-31-2013, 05:51 AM
I've never denied the imperial designs of Islam and the desire for Muslims of a re-established caliphate. Nor am I gonna sugarcoat the fact that Europeans have a justified dislike of Muslim encroachment by immigrants.

Without sugarcoating anything and acknowledging the enmity between Muslims and yourselves (Euro nationalists, conservative christians, racists, etc)...Im glad you're aware that Anglojew is not just some arbitrary neutral observer, or worse, that's he's part of your 'besieged' camp; rather, that he and his kin have a personal stake in this historic enmity between us and his stoking the flames are for calculated and personal (jewish/zionist) reasons.

+100 for this post.

derLowe
03-31-2013, 05:55 AM
How its splendor was preventing from concentrating on prayer is unclear. But in any case, his actions here are consistent with the contempt for jahiliyya -- the society of unbelievers -- that the Qur'an inculcates (cf. 48:29). "Ancient astronomical clock in the Lyons, France Cathedral vandalized," from Pravoslavie.ru, March 27 (thanks to Filip):

An Iranian man has broken the astronomical clock of the ancient Catholic Cathedral in the French town of Lyons. According to "Le Progres.fr", on March 23, a 28-year-old citizen of Iran tried to put out of action the mechanism of the 14th-century clock in the St John the Baptist Cathedral with an iron bar. A part of the mechanism has been damaged. The vandal was arrested soon. He explained his conduct thus: splendor of the clock prevents him from concentrating on prayer, reports Sedmitza.ru.

The St. John Cathedral in Lyons, which was built between 12th and 15th centuries, is a UNESCO World Heritage site. The Cathedral preserves functional the astronomical clock, which is the oldest in France and one of the oldest in the World. The clock was constructed in the 14th century, and restored after destruction by Huguenots in the last quarter of the 16th Century. It received its current Baroque appearance in 1655. In the 18th century it obtained a dial with a hand. The clock indicates hours, minutes, dates, position of the Sun and the Moon relative to the Earth and also rising of the brightest stars above Lyons. The clock’s chime is accompanied by movements of figures situated in the upper part of the clock depicting scenes on religious themes, and can be heard four times a day.

Good, let the European's rage build up,it will find a release when the time is right. People like this vandal are ultimately working against them selves.

American_Hispanist
03-31-2013, 05:57 AM
Good, let the European's rage build up,it will find a release when the time is right. People like this vandal are ultimately working against them selves.

when europeans react due to rage, they react extremely irrational and brutal. we only need to look at how things went in the two world wars.

Methmatician
03-31-2013, 06:28 AM
I'm Australian. Australia is a colony or Daughter-State of Europe.

Australia was founded by Great Britain and it's laws based on European laws, but today it is not European. The language we speak is from Europe, and our architecture is European, but Australia is not European. At most it's a European wannabe.

Anglojew
03-31-2013, 06:58 AM

Australia was founded by Great Britain and it's laws based on European laws, but today it is not European. The language we speak is from Europe, and our architecture is European, but Australia is not European. At most it's a European wannabe.

Every immigrant has come to Australia because of the security, stability and prosperity which resulted from
the good governance and culture which derived from Europe. It's up to us not to lose this.

Anglojew
03-31-2013, 07:01 AM
+100 for this post.

Your screen-name is Arabic, you "like" messages about Islamic imperialism, and you call yourself an honourary Turk, the very people that almost destroyed Catholic Europe and shot the Pope as recently as 1981. You're a disgrace.

American_Hispanist
03-31-2013, 07:03 AM
Your screen-name is Arabic, you "like" messages about Islamic imperialism, and you call yourself an honourary Turk, the very people that almost destroyed Catholic Europe and shot the Pope as recently as 1981. You're a disgrace.

I can care less about your trolling comments.

Siberian Cold Breeze
03-31-2013, 07:20 AM
If you don't want muslims getting a bad name then your issue is with those Muslims wreaking havoc against Christians and not with me.

So ,in your case do you think your people deserved what happened to them,because they had a bad name?

You can't hide your true personality behind good sentences.I am a witness, you easily submit to authority and kick the dog ,just like any fascist .
You commit hate crime .Simple .

Anglojew
03-31-2013, 08:20 AM
So ,in your case do you think your people deserved what happened to them,because they had a bad name?

You can't hide your true personality behind good sentences.I am a witness, you easily submit to authority and kick the dog ,just like any fascist .
You commit hate crime .Simple .

If a Muslim commits a crime gainst Christians and someone reports it the person, then the only one commiting the hate crime is the Muslim. What you're essentially saying is that we have to ignore Muslim hate crimes or risk being accused of racism ourselves. What rediculous logic.

Mortimer
03-31-2013, 08:30 AM
If a Muslim commits a crime gainst Christians and someone reports it the person, then the only one commiting the hate crime is the Muslim. What you're essentially saying is that we have to ignore Muslim hate crimes or risk being accused of racism ourselves. What rediculous logic.

a few days ago i saw on News a White austrian man who is on Trial because he for years raped his Family. first his children and then when they grew older his grandchildren. he abused them. on other occassion i saw a White austrian man on News how commited rape and were set free from prison after only serving short sentence and then he threatened to kill his victim and said he will do what he did again. if it were a muslim you would say he was not Long in prison because of Multi-culturalism and because he is a muslim and you would bring up this News to Show muslims as brutal beasts. my Point is there are thousand of News everyday about the most savage and beastial crimes, commited by various religions, ethnicities, races. and what you do is always to pick out the bad News about muslims and present them as savages. you Highlight bad things about muslims, and when People read 3 highlighted News of bad muslims they already made up their mind that muslims do such things. i never saw you bringing bad News about Whites or christians or jews. what you do is called propaganda

eeroli
03-31-2013, 08:32 AM
If i have to choose, i would take jews than those pork muslims. Culture. Actually i love all people in the universe.

Siberian Cold Breeze
03-31-2013, 08:36 AM

well I 'm not .
It is just what your troubled conscious wants to understand in your defence..
anyway..no need to post more .. I told already what i need to say.

Anglojew
03-31-2013, 08:40 AM
a few days ago i saw on News a White austrian man who is on Trial because he for years raped his Family. first his children and then when they grew older his grandchildren. he abused them. on other occassion i saw a White austrian man on News how commited rape and were set free from prison after only serving short sentence and then he threatened to kill his victim and said he will do what he did again. if it were a muslim you would say he was not Long in prison because of Multi-culturalism and because he is a muslim and you would bring up this News to Show muslims as brutal beasts. my Point is there are thousand of News everyday about the most savage and beastial crimes, commited by various religions, ethnicities, races. and what you do is always to pick out the bad News about muslims and present them as savages. you Highlight bad things about muslims, and when People read 3 highlighted News of bad muslims they already made up their mind that muslims do such things. i never saw you bringing bad News about Whites or christians or jews. what you do is called propaganda

At around 1300 Muslim inmates, Islam has come to represent the second largest religion in Austrian penal institutions.

http://www.euro-islam.info/2010/01/29/muslim-prison-chaplains-to-be-standardized/

1300 out of 8700 or about 15% where as muslims are about 6% of the population so Muslims are about 3 times more likely to be criminals. This is low by Euro standards. In France it's between 50 and 70%. In Denmark it's 20%. Belgium 16%.

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2011/04/25/not-a-surprise-huge-muslim-prison-populations-in-non-muslim-countries/

Lets not even get into Muslim over representation in rapes.

Mortimer
03-31-2013, 08:48 AM
At around 1300 Muslim inmates, Islam has come to represent the second largest religion in Austrian penal institutions.

http://www.euro-islam.info/2010/01/29/muslim-prison-chaplains-to-be-standardized/

1300 out of 8700 or about 15% where as muslims are about 6% of the population so Muslims are about 3 times more likely to be criminals. This is low by Euro standards. In France it's between 50 and 70%. In Denmark it's 20%. Belgium 16%.

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2011/04/25/not-a-surprise-huge-muslim-prison-populations-in-non-muslim-countries/

Lets not even get into Muslim over representation in rapes.

they are overrepresented in prison but doesnt mean only they commit crimes or that every muslim is a criminal. you want to wage war against Islam, a crusade so you use those News to stir up hate so europeans will follow you

Anglojew
03-31-2013, 08:50 AM
they are overrepresented in prison but doesnt mean only they commit crimes or that every muslim is a criminal. you want to wage war against Islam, a crusade so you use those News to stir up hate so europeans will follow you

No, they want to wage war on me. Even the original crudades were a reaction to Muslim harassment of Christian pilgrims and the Muslim takeover of the Holy Land.

Szegedist
03-31-2013, 07:15 PM
I'm glad he smashed it, i hope he smashed the Vermin figure on the crucifix as well, the dead man whose memory and imprint is responsible for infecting the consciousness of Europe.

:picard1::picard2:

Moghrob
03-31-2013, 07:24 PM
Thanks for exposing the muslims again and again, Anglojew!!