PDA

View Full Version : The EHRC has walked into the BNP's trap

Skandi
08-24-2009, 10:55 PM
How embarrassing. The party claims it has shed its neo-Nazi origins but this is pure nose-measuring early 20th-century pseudo-science. This, and the party’s constant reference to the”Communist Party” on its website (is there even a Communist Party anymore?) makes me suspect many of them are still living in the glory days of the 1930s before Adolf “went a bit far”, as party leader Nick Griffin expertly pointed out.

But they’re about to be woken up with a thud, with news that the Equality and Human Rights Commission is threatening to take the party to court over their racist membership rules. And while the Twitterati, clueless 30-something liberals who seem to dominate so much of British political debate, may think the state can simply outlaw racism, in fact the EHRC is walking into a gigantic trap.

The Equality and Human Rights Commission is an £80m super-quango led by the insufferably smug Trevor Philips, and if you wanted an organisation to make the BNP look sympathetic, you could not do much better. The EHRC, and I’m not sure they’re aware of this fact, are hated by most Tory-voting white people, or members of the Anglo-Viking-lager-drinking community - hated. They represent everything the English resent about the jobs-for-the-boys-and-girls, doesn’t-matter-what-colour-you-are-so-long-as-you-went-to-Oxbridge-or-LSE mentality of the quangocracy.
The BNP know this, and I bet they’re desperate for their day in court. In fact, from what BNP supporters have told me, the only reason they’ve kept this pointless membership rule (how many non-whites are going to apply, anyway?) is because they want a case exactly like this.

So even if the EHRC win, what do they hope to achieve - to confirm in the minds of working-class whites that there’s one rule for them and one for us, and that they’re the lowest form of life in the minds of the establishment?
more (http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/edwest/100000802/the-ehrc-has-walked-into-the-bnps-trap/)

I do hope they achieve that outcome :) That would be worth the taxpayers money.