PDA

View Full Version : The Balkan Enigma

arcticwolf
03-31-2013, 10:36 PM
I am so fucking utterly confused when it comes to the Balkans.

Who hates who, and who likes who?

I see people debase others and then 15 minutes later rep 'em on another subject, WTF? LOL

Some one please explain how the great Balkan enigma does work, for Christ's sake! :laugh:

I don't think I am the only one without a clue. :P

TIA!

Tomorr
03-31-2013, 10:36 PM
I hate everyone god damn it

Tomorr
03-31-2013, 10:37 PM
:p

Dombra
03-31-2013, 10:40 PM
Rocket science :/

Szegedist
03-31-2013, 10:41 PM
Basically, everybody hates Serbs.

Loki
03-31-2013, 10:44 PM
I am so fucking utterly confused when it comes to the Balkans.

Who hates who, and who likes who?

I see people debase others and then 15 minutes later rep 'em on another subject, WTF? LOL

Some one please explain how the great Balkan enigma does work, for Christ's sake! :laugh:

I don't think I am the only one without a clue. :P

TIA!

Fairly easy:

Bosniaks hate Serbs. But not as much as they hate Albanians (logic?). Bosniaks love Turks and Turkey. They're okay with Croats.
Croats are suspicious of Serbs.
Serbs hate Bosniaks and Albanians, and to a lesser extent Turks.
Greeks are fond of Serbs, and would support them till the end. Greeks hate Macedonians and Turks, and despise Albanians.
Albanians hate Turks and Serbs and Bosniaks, and dislike Greeks.
Bulgarians seem more quiet, but they have their own ideas.

What else?

Szegedist
03-31-2013, 10:47 PM
Fairly easy:

Bosniaks hate Serbs. But not as much as they hate Albanians (logic?). Bosniaks love Turks and Turkey. They're okay with Croats.
Greeks are fond of Serbs, and would support them till the end. Greeks hate Macedonians and Turks, and despise Albanians.

What else?
I would add Hungary and Romania too. Though technically not Balkan, there is a lot of historic, political overlap.

arcticwolf
03-31-2013, 10:48 PM
Fairly easy:

What else?

Slow down there cowboy, I need a couple of days to process info in this post. LOL

Loki
03-31-2013, 10:49 PM
I would add Hungary and Romania too. Though technically not Balkan, there is a lot of historic, political overlap.

Hungarians hate Romanians (because of Trianon's loss of land to them) and to a lesser extent Serbs (for Vojvodina).

dado
03-31-2013, 10:50 PM
bosniaks love only turks...hate serbs ,albanians and croats

Arbėrori
Fairly easy:

What else?

We don't hate Bosniaks.

Basically, Serbs = genocidal, disrespectful beings

Dacul
More fun is that even people from same ethnic group are hating between them also,in Balkans.

dado
03-31-2013, 10:51 PM
We don't hate Bosniaks.

never the less we do hate u

Szegedist
03-31-2013, 10:52 PM
Hungarians hate Romanians (because of Trianon's loss of land to them) and to a lesser extent Serbs (for Vojvodina).

Hungarians hate Romanians, dislike Serbs, are either neutral or have a positive view of Croatia, Bulgaria, Bosnia, are neutral to Albania and Greece.
Romanians are generally friendly to Serbs, Greeks, and despite some territorial disputes too. Hate Hungarians. And not sure about the rest, I will leave this to Dacul.

alb0zfinest
Fairly easy:

What else?
We dont hate Bosniaks. Only Bosniak individuals like dado and Luna who have no clue what they write.

Loki
We don't hate Bosniaks.

Why do Bosniaks hate Albanians?

kabeiros
03-31-2013, 10:53 PM
Fairly easy:

What else? Greeks don't hate Macedonians (no self hating Greeks here) we ''hate'' Monkeydonians

o__o
03-31-2013, 10:53 PM
They're a source of Lulz, better they continue hatin each other.

dado
03-31-2013, 10:54 PM

cause they are primitive

Arbėrori

Dado is Serb.

alb0zfinest
bosniaks don't :laugh: you arent bosniak

He is probably an unliked Turk who was deported to Bosnia :D

Szegedist
03-31-2013, 10:56 PM
http://oi47.tinypic.com/2iia4qe.jpg

Bosnjakinja
03-31-2013, 10:57 PM
Fairly easy:

What else?

There is no hatred for Albanians in Bosnia. There is sometimes prejudice, but not hatred.

I don't hate anyone except for extreme Serbian nationalists. I dislike Serbia for a good part, but I don't hate most of them.

Hurrem sultana
03-31-2013, 10:57 PM
hahah loki described us :D

but we can be best friends when talking about other stuff as soon as politics or religion get involved,the war starts

Hurrem sultana
03-31-2013, 10:58 PM
reading bosnian forums i say people do not hate albanians,rather some people like to joke about albos,but thats not hate,,they usually support kosovo in threads about albanians-serbs

dado
03-31-2013, 11:03 PM
reading bosnian forums i say people do not hate albanians,rather some people like to joke about albos,but thats not hate,,they usually support kosovo in threads about albanians-serbs

its not support...we do it just to annoy serbs that is all...we couldnt care less about kosovo...bosniaks on kosovo were in much better position while they were part of serbia

Insuperable
03-31-2013, 11:03 PM
This enigma can not be deciphered

Don Arb
03-31-2013, 11:05 PM
Balkan people should accept and speak albanian as their real paleo balkan languange and we are fine.

Arbėrori
03-31-2013, 11:05 PM
its not support...we do it just to annoy serbs that is all...we couldnt care less about kosovo...bosniaks on kosovo were in much better position while they were part of serbia

Well Islam does glorify death... Bosniaks were killed, when they were a part of Serbia, you Serb.

Szegedist
03-31-2013, 11:06 PM

Imagine if NATO, UN didn't exist. And Western Europe+Russians stayed out of our business.
It would be bloody, but for the most part it will settle out all disputes, and will be the Balkan War to end all Balkan Wars. Except somebody will off course will not be satisfied, so they will try again ala Second Balkan War.

:laugh:

Bosnjakinja
03-31-2013, 11:06 PM

Will you ever stop talking about "we this and we that"? Do you really think people believe your personal obession with Albanians is representative for Bosniaks as a nation?

Jackson
03-31-2013, 11:07 PM
So confusing. The bit of history pertaining to the Balkans I learned in the education system was confusing enough. Seems to be an area of good people and crazy shit at the same time.:confused:

dado
03-31-2013, 11:07 PM
bosniaks don't :laugh: you aren't a true bosniak. i think you are gorani hiding under bosnian flag.

;)...i wish all gorans were bosniaks like me...and torbesh

Szegedist
03-31-2013, 11:08 PM
So confusing. The bit of history pertaining to the Balkans I learned in the education system was confusing enough. Seems to be an area of good people and crazy shit at the same time.:confused:

It is because outside powers fcked the region up for their own interests.

dado
03-31-2013, 11:09 PM
Will you ever stop talking about "we this and we that"? Do you really think people believe your personal obession with Albanians is representative for Bosniaks as a nation?

no.... and dont care :thumb001:

Jackson
03-31-2013, 11:09 PM
It is because outside powers fcked the region up for their own interests.

Yeah it seems that way. Like the map posted some way above, there doesn't seem to be away to walk across the room without treading on everybody's feet...

Szegedist
03-31-2013, 11:10 PM
;)...i wish all gorans were bosniaks like me...and torbesh

Like these?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtfDi6nb4H8
I admit its a cool song.

dado
03-31-2013, 11:10 PM
Well Islam does glorify death... Bosniaks were killed, when they were a part of Serbia, you Serb.

no...their troubles started with independence of kosovo

dado
03-31-2013, 11:12 PM
Like these?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtfDi6nb4H8
I admit its a cool song.

what...this is regular corp of bosnian army...or to be more precise it is 7.muslim brigade

Bosnjakinja
03-31-2013, 11:13 PM
no.... and dont care :thumb001:

Seriously, are you a masochist or something? Do you enjoy it when people spit on you and ridicule you? Because that is all you are getting from every ethnicity on this forum.

Tomorr
03-31-2013, 11:14 PM

Looks like even Slovenians want in on the action.

Arbėrori
no...their troubles started with independence of kosovo

Lying, as always. :lol:

Szegedist
Yeah it seems that way. Like the map posted some way above, there doesn't seem to be away to walk across the room without treading on everybody's feet...

It is because the current borders, which were mostly designed by Western Europeans, Americans who had no clue about the region, guessed the new borders to serve their interested, which do not follow the natural order of things. All these so called "peace treaties" simply gave a new reason for a war.

Personally, I think that in order to settle things in the Balkan, there must be a conflict that involves only and only countries in the map. Afterwards it will be a lot easier. Westerners meddling in it will only make it worse.

Jackson
03-31-2013, 11:17 PM
It is because the current borders, which were mostly designed by Western Europeans, Americans who had no clue about the region, guessed the new borders to serve their interested, which do not follow the natural order of things. All these so called "peace treaties" simply gave a new reason for a war.

Personally, I think that in order to settle things in the Balkan, there must be a conflict that involves only and only countries in the map. Afterwards it will be a lot easier. Westerners meddling in it will only make it worse.

I suppose you are probably right. Well other ways would be preferable to war but then if it might be the only solution I guess you have to decide whether there is a net gain - IE whether the death and destruction is worth it in the long run, I imagine you say it would be.

A similar thing happened with the borders in parts of Africa and the Middle East, people just drew lines across ethno-cultural boundaries and a lot of the problems in these areas today are at least partly due to that.

dado
03-31-2013, 11:17 PM
Seriously, are you a masochist or something? Do you enjoy it when people spit on you and ridicule you? Because that is all you are getting from every ethnicity on this forum.

samo me se ne dotiče previše...čak mi se čini da tebi više smeta nego meni

Bosnjakinja
03-31-2013, 11:18 PM
samo me se ne dotiče previše...čak mi se čini da tebi više smeta nego meni

Pa zao mi te je kad se brukas. Najozbiljnije.

dado
03-31-2013, 11:20 PM
Lying, as always. :lol:

shame on u murderers of innocent people

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3Pvw-cjv-8

dado
03-31-2013, 11:21 PM
Pa zao mi te je kad se brukas. Najozbiljnije.

da toliko ti je žao da me i sama napadaš....ne samo to nego i ostale pozivaš da ti se pridruže

Szegedist
03-31-2013, 11:22 PM
I suppose you are probably right. Well other ways would be preferable to war but then if it might be the only solution I guess you have to decide whether there is a net gain - IE whether the death and destruction is worth it in the long run, I imagine you say it would be.

A similar thing happened with the borders in parts of Africa and the Middle East, people just drew lines across ethno-cultural boundaries and a lot of the problems in these areas today are at least partly due to that.

A peaceful solution would be even more difficult than a violent one :laugh:
Last time such "peaceful solution" happened, it gave us Trianon.

Personally, I would rather that didn't happen, but I think its necessary, and in the long run, worth it. Today, my country is the smallest it has ever been, and the current borders don't match historic or ethnic borders. So for us border revision will be definitely worth it. And I also believe that we owe it to our ancestors. It simply must happen. I don't know about the rest of the Balkan, but I would say they hold similar views.

Bosnjakinja
03-31-2013, 11:24 PM
da toliko ti je žao da me i sama napadaš....ne samo to nego i ostale pozivaš da ti se pridruže

Napadam te jedino kad govoris u ime Bosnjaka. Mani se toga pa cu ti se odmah skinuti sa qrca :)

dado
03-31-2013, 11:27 PM
hehe...pa možda i bih da mi smeta...al kao što rekoh...ne dotiče me ni najmanje

Bosnjakinja
03-31-2013, 11:28 PM
Ne vjerujem ti bas :D

Arbėrori
03-31-2013, 11:29 PM
Đaba se trudis oko dadota srce... On je Srbin i to je to, makar mislim da nije i musliman ustvari.
Srbi ce nas uvijek mrziti, makar pustaju i hate commentse na albanskoj muziki, tad znas kako su pateticni. :lol:

Anyways, I disagree with any wars on the Balkans, but this is how ti should be: Croatia & Slovenia should solve their sea border dispute, Vojvodina should get independence or atleast autonomy from Serbia (Srpska Republic is getting emptied anyways, so no go :wink), Macedonia should be split between Albania & Bulgaria and Greece should've get some parts from Turkey, only if they are still Greek inhabited ofcourse.

American_Hispanist
03-31-2013, 11:31 PM

Bingo. you got it now. In order to solve problems in the Balkans, there needs to be a huge Balkan war to end all Balkan wars, a war that doesn't get interference from outside powers, and let Balkan people decide for themselves, much like how WW1 and WW2 did for Western and parts of Central Europe. All the treaties made by the US, Russia, and the EU will only prolong the tensions and hold them off for a while, and will explode even worse at another time.

dado
03-31-2013, 11:32 PM
dadota :D :picard1:...krele moj

Hoca
03-31-2013, 11:34 PM
So Albanians hate everybody? haha. I heard they even hate each other.

American_Hispanist
03-31-2013, 11:35 PM
the Balkan Enigma is what makes Balkan people interesting. for me personally, as much it causes problems among Balkan people, it's interesting and stimulating to see the Balkan Enigma works. It's not like seeing Northern Europeans work, because Northern Euros are boring people who lack the problems of Balkan people, making them extremely boring and sterile, while for Balkan people, their problems make them interesting and full of life, much the same with Mexicans. This Balkan Enigma is much the same with the Mexican Enigma, Enigmas that are difficult to understand but give such a life-force that even power outsiders who become part of this Enigma.

Bosnjakinja
03-31-2013, 11:35 PM
[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=2]Đaba se trudis oko dadota srce... On je Srbin i to je to, makar mislim da nije i musliman ustvari.
Srbi ce nas uvijek mrziti, makar pustaju i hate commentse na albanskoj muziki, tad znas kako su pateticni. :lol:

Ma ni dado ne zna ni ko je ni sta je. Kaze "ponosni Bosnjak" a rekao da bi volio da su njegovi otisli u Tursku kad su imali mogucnost :lol: Samo sto je dopizdio i Turcima u zadnje vrijeme, i oni su skontali koliko je ustvari patetican.

Kazem ti, niko ne voli ulizice i ljude bez identiteta i ponosa.

Loki
03-31-2013, 11:38 PM
the Balkan Enigma is what makes Balkan people interesting. for me personally, as much it causes problems among Balkan people, it's interesting and stimulating to see the Balkan Enigma works. It's not like seeing Northern Europeans work, because Northern Euros are boring people who lack the problems of Balkan people, making them extremely boring and sterile, while for Balkan people, their problems make them interesting and full of life, much the same with Mexicans. This Balkan Enigma is much the same with the Mexican Enigma, Enigmas that are difficult to understand but give such a life-force that even power outsiders who become part of this Enigma.

Totally agree :)

One has got to love these Balkanites with their issues :grouphug:

Arbėrori
So Albanians hate everybody? haha. I heard they even hate each other.

No, we like Bosniaks, Croats, Hungarians & Bulgarians. We dislike Fyromians and to a lesser extent Greeks. We deeply hate Serbs and Turks, there is your answer.

Although Serbs are hated more than Turks, IRL some Turks can be respectable & count on Albanian hospitality if they visit Albania.

Szegedist

What makes it even more interesting, is that on many levels much of the Balkan is practically the same, culturally and linguistically. The only difference is religion and that some support Dinamo Zagreb while others support Red Star Belgrade.

Off course this is oversimplifying things, but in many ways it is true and they know it themselves.

dado
03-31-2013, 11:39 PM
Ma ni dado ne zna ni ko je ni sta je. Kaze "ponosni Bosnjak" a rekao da bi volio da su njegovi otisli u Tursku kad su imali mogucnost :lol: Samo sto je dopizdio i Turcima u zadnje vrijeme, i oni su skontali koliko je ustvari patetican.

jesi sigurna...dopizdio sam samo kemalistima...ali da možeš vidjeti rep komentare vidjela bi da me puno više turaka podržava

Arbėrori
03-31-2013, 11:40 PM

Issues shouldn't have existed to begin with... We are all technically related & our cultures are simmilar (some of our languages are even a part of the same sprachbund; Albanian, Romanian, Bulgarian & Greek).

Hopefully in the future, we will be as prosperous as Western Europe, but I sense that due to Western powers fucking us up, we will be even more successful and ofcourse racially unmixed, sorry to my European brothers, but what is done is done.

Arbėrori
03-31-2013, 11:41 PM

Ma da, dado je malo manji radikalni prototip Milosevica, ne zna ni sta je, a zeli da ljudi umre. Pa da, niso i oni tako glupi. :lol:

Identiteta je dio nas, ocito cu se ponosni Albanac i Bosnjakinja razumijeti, kad nisu tako pateticni ko onaj, sta je... :P

American_Hispanist
03-31-2013, 11:42 PM

Yes, for their issues, it makes me like Balkanites even more. as much I may troll Balkanites, I really like them overall. Their enigma is extremely interesting to me and add to that, their women are very beautiful, and thanks to the Balkan Enigma, extremely interesting. That sort of interest, is extremely difficult to find among Anglos/Anglo North Americans. Even for you Afrikaners, your issues make your people extremely interesting, and complicated as well.

Arbėrori
What makes it even more interesting, is that on many levels much of the Balkan is practically the same, culturally and linguistically. The only difference is religion and that some support Dinamo Zagreb while others support Red Star Belgrade.

Off course this is oversimplifying things, but in many ways it is true and they know it themselves.

Dinamo all the way! :laugh:

Bosnjakinja
jesi sigurna...dopizdio sam samo kemalistima...ali da možeš vidjeti rep komentare vidjela bi da me puno više turaka podržava

Da se ne lazemo, i ovi sto te kao "podrzavaju" daju ti rep iz sazaljenja.

dado
03-31-2013, 11:44 PM
Da se ne lazemo, i ovi sto te kao "podrzavaju" daju ti rep iz sazaljenja.

jao jadan ja ;)

American_Hispanist
03-31-2013, 11:45 PM

Yes, overall, Balkan people are practically the same, and many times, I can't tell apart a Bosnian to a Serb, or a Bulgarian to a Turk (yes, I know what you guys are going to say, sorry Bulgarians but its true). It's just these small differences that are overemphasized are what cause the problems in the Balkans. Those small differences will only be resolved in one big Balkan War to end all wars and problems, but that won't happen so as long as the EU, Russia, the UN, NATO, and the US have any say.

Bosnjakinja
03-31-2013, 11:49 PM
jao jadan ja ;)

Pa da...kemalisti te preziru i ovi drugi te sazaljevaju kad vide kako se ljudi virtuelno redaju na tebi...

Ne respektuje te niko, u to budi siguran.

dado
03-31-2013, 11:52 PM
Pa da...kemalisti te preziru i ovi drugi te sazaljevaju kad vide kako se ljudi virtuelno redaju na tebi...

Ne respektuje te niko, u to budi siguran.

ni ne tražim ga...samo želim da iznosim svoje stavove bez ikakvih restrikcija samo-nametnutih ili oktroiranih...nikad nisam bježao od žučnijih rasprava...mislim da ti sve ovo ipak doživljavaš pre ozbiljno i previše osobno

American_Hispanist
03-31-2013, 11:55 PM
dado vs the hot Bosnian Girl. :laugh:

:pop2: :pop2: :pop2: :pop2: :pop2:

Bosnjakinja
03-31-2013, 11:58 PM
ni ne tražim ga...samo želim da iznosim svoje stavove bez ikakvih restrikcija samo-nametnutih ili oktroiranih...nikad nisam bježao od žučnijih rasprava...mislim da ti sve ovo ipak doživljavaš pre ozbiljno i previše osobno

Ne trazis ga jer su tebi respekt i samopostovanje nepoznati pojmovi. A prije bih rekla da si ti taj koji ovaj forum dozivljavas previse osobno. Mislim, i vrapcima na grani je jasno da imas neki licni problem sa Albancima, a to bih mogla respektovati da stalno ne pricas u mnozini, kako svi Bosnjaci razmisljaju kao ti...

ovako moram svako malo da te korigiram :D

dado
04-01-2013, 12:00 AM
Ne trazis ga jer su tebi respekt i samopostovanje nepoznati pojmovi. A prije bih rekla da si ti taj koji ovaj forum dozivljavas previse osobno. Mislim, i vrapcima na grani je jasno da imas neki licni problem sa Albancima, a to bih mogla respektovati da stalno ne pricas u mnozini, kako svi Bosnjaci razmisljaju kao ti...

ovako moram svako malo da te korigiram :D

naprotiv imam i previše samo poštovanja da bi me doskočice nekih polupismenih šiptara na forumu dotakle

dado
04-01-2013, 12:01 AM
dado vs the hot Bosnian Girl. :laugh:

:pop2: :pop2: :pop2: :pop2: :pop2:
u think she is hot... ;)...u havent seen her ,now have u

Bosnjakinja
04-01-2013, 12:02 AM
naprotiv imam i previše samo poštovanja da bi me doskočice nekih polupismenih šiptara na forumu dotakle

Pa, ali ne sprdaju se s tobom samo Albanci vec dobar dio foruma...cak i veliki broj Turaka.

dado
04-01-2013, 12:04 AM
Pa, ali ne sprdaju se s tobom samo Albanci vec dobar dio foruma...cak i veliki broj Turaka.

ma važi.... :cool:

Loki
04-01-2013, 12:05 AM
u think she is hot... ;)...u havent seen her ,now have u

She posted her picture :)

dado
04-01-2013, 12:07 AM

dont care...dont have will to see it :D

Bosnjakinja

I have removed it again though. But I think my eyes (a picture of them :P) are still there in the picture thread because I didnt bother to remove it and now I cant find it in all the pages.

Unlike some people who have never posted their picture and talk about others' looks :rolleyes:

dado
i posted many pictures if that was directed to me

arcticwolf
04-01-2013, 12:10 AM
I went out to eat, had Maui burger, Greek salad and a shake for Easter dinner :(

Fuck, what do you do when you're in SoCal surrounded by hippies and surfers? :laugh:

You guys have been busy! I am even more confused now that I was to begin with. LOL

Guapo
04-01-2013, 12:12 AM
Who gives a shit if she's hot?

albanians are a bunch of donkey fuckers

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/serbia/T5P2DTRETDGLQCGFM

American_Hispanist
04-01-2013, 12:13 AM
I went out to eat, had Maui burger, Greek salad and a shake for Easter dinner :(

Fuck, what do you do when you're in SoCal surrounded by hippies and surfers? :laugh:

You guys have been busy! I am even more confused now that I was to begin with. LOL

It's raining here in Nor-Cal...

Arbėrori
04-01-2013, 12:14 AM

Serbs are known to tell kids to sexually harass donkeys & sheep, I read a real life story once about it.

Bosnjakinja is a hottie indeed, dado doesn't stand a chance. :o

dado
04-01-2013, 12:14 AM

that is not news any more man...:D

dado
04-01-2013, 12:15 AM
Serbs are known to tell kids to sexually harass donkeys & sheep, I read a real life story once about it.

Bosnjakinja is a hottie indeed, dado doesn't stand a chance. :o
she doesnt stand chance...i am still in love with my lendita

American_Hispanist
04-01-2013, 12:16 AM

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

American_Hispanist
04-01-2013, 12:17 AM

why didn't you pay her parents the two cows then?

Loki
04-01-2013, 12:17 AM
Another thing: everyone in the Balkans have an ally or two. But not the Albanians. They only see countries like the USA and some in Western Europe as allies.

American_Hispanist
04-01-2013, 12:20 AM
Proof God is a Serb:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-EQJA8Ahac

arcticwolf
04-01-2013, 12:20 AM
It's raining here in Nor-Cal...

When this project is done that's where I will be I think, not sure where exactly at though.

dado
04-01-2013, 12:21 AM
Another thing: everyone in the Balkans have an ally or two. But not the Albanians. They only see countries like the USA and some in Western Europe as allies.
well that is not coincidence...their neighbours know them the best...they are like gypsies of balkan if u ask me

Arbėrori
04-01-2013, 12:21 AM

In your dreams. :lol:

Arbėrori
04-01-2013, 12:22 AM

Really? :lol: Most Balkan countries have recognized Kosovo's independence, that's all we needed. :wink

American_Hispanist
04-01-2013, 12:22 AM
When this project is done that's where I will be I think, not sure where exactly at though.

it's raining everywhere here in Nor-Cal, plus thunderstorms. pretty gray and dull here.

arcticwolf
04-01-2013, 12:28 AM
it's raining everywhere here in Nor-Cal, plus thunderstorms. pretty gray and dull here.

it was beautiful and sunny until an hour ago down here, it's overcast now, it rarely ever rains over here it's more of drizzle than anything.

American_Hispanist
04-01-2013, 12:28 AM
it was beautiful and sunny until an hour ago down here, it's overcast now, it rarely ever rains over here it's more of drizzle than anything.

the system is probably moving towards your direction then.

American_Hispanist
04-01-2013, 12:29 AM
Tupac is serbian:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hl_GFSjRESk&list=RD02U-EQJA8Ahac

Tomorr
04-01-2013, 12:30 AM

Yeah you love that shit don't you Gubqe

Here you go some nice wank material for you loser :lol:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/98/Miniature_Mediterranean_Donkey.jpg

arcticwolf
04-01-2013, 12:40 AM
So if I was to visit the Balkans, where as a Pole would I be welcomed, tortured or impaled? Gimme some tips, where to go and where to avoid? :laugh:

dralos
04-01-2013, 12:41 AM
So if I was to visit the Balkans, where as a Pole would I be welcomed, tortured or impaled? Gimme some tips, where to go and where to avoid? :laugh:
you would be welcomed in all balkan even in albania bcs we dont have any problems with poles

Hoca
04-01-2013, 12:48 AM

Just come straight to Istanbul :D

Arbėrori
04-01-2013, 01:43 AM

There have been many Polish tourists, in Albania especially. I met some a few years ago, they were cycling to some mountain top, they were in awe. :D You'd be welcomed everywhere on the Balkans, mate!

Guapo
04-01-2013, 01:53 AM

Ask yourself why? I wonder why no one likes the Albanians, not a SINGLE one of their neighbors ,alboz are surrounded by enemies. Serbs, Macedonians, Greeks. Once Nato leaves then it's hammer time:

http://youtu.be/ssHzzn3H0xU

Guapo
04-01-2013, 01:54 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/98/Miniature_Mediterranean_Donkey.jpg

Nice, thanks. Your mom is hotter than Baznjakinjjasad, or whatever.

Arbėrori
04-01-2013, 02:12 AM
Ask yourself why? I wonder why no one likes the Albanians, not a SINGLE one of their neighbors ,alboz are surrounded by enemies. Serbs, Macedonians, Greeks. Once Nato leaves then it's hammer time:

I can post animals burning Fyromian and Greek flags too. Who burns a Serbian one should be considered a Saint. :lol:

We're not leaving NATO, don't be mad. :o

Tomorr
04-01-2013, 01:51 PM
Guapsko lives in some kind of delusional dream world where Serbs are gods chosen people and they are universally loved by everyone.

alb0zfinest
04-01-2013, 02:03 PM

Because you guys are obsessed with religion. So you view albos as "muslims" therefore you automatically hate us. Then there is historically pretty much every Balkan country country has tried to invade and occupy us since Albania was small yet they haven't been able to do so for long (besides the ottoman empire though Turkey isin't part of the Balkans). So in ways we have ruined their plans of expansionism.
As for nato lol you can be sure they wont be leaving. At least U.S troops anyways. The U.S still has bases in the Philippines since world war 2. Anyways even without nato troops Albanian troops also help with protecting broders of Kosova. Those Albanian troops are part of nato so attacking them would be as if attacking all of nato.

Hoca
04-01-2013, 03:49 PM

Even I would support this xd .. Albanians even made pacifist like me hate them.. Their country should be divided between their neighbors. South Albania should go to Greece and upper Albania should go to Serbia. There shouldn't be anything Albanian left over 10-20 years.

denz
04-01-2013, 03:56 PM
Fairly easy:

What else?

Simply nobody hates everybody, anybody loves nobody, everybody likes any boobies.