PDA

View Full Version : USA vs North Korea

Mortimer
04-04-2013, 09:22 AM
I turn on my Computer and on my Main Page on my Browser i read News that North Korea Military gave green light for Nuclear Attack on USA while the USA continue to built up their weapon Systems in South Korea. Both Countries threaten eatch other with war. What do you think who is at fault? And do you think it will come to war, and would it have any implications for the rest of the world and/or for Europe?

Anglojew
04-04-2013, 09:29 AM
Like any totalitarian state NK needs an enemy to try to unite the people.

Japan will probably bomb them before the USA does. Japan, because of post-war treaties has one of the most underrated militaries in the world. They'd obliterate NK in a month.

Mortimer
04-04-2013, 09:33 AM
Like any totalitarian state NK needs an enemy to try to unite the people.

Japan will probably bomb them before the USA does. Japan, because of post-war treaties has one of the most underrated militaries in the world. They'd obliterate NK in a month.

USA is not an totalitarian state but always Needs a enemy too, or makes themselfes enemies, always fighting "the axis of evil" and Looks out for the bady guys. I dont know, the media makes it out as if North Korea is insane and threatens the USA but it goes unnoticed that USA is builting up their Military complex next door to Korea and provokes them and threatens them with Military Actions in that Region. I dont know who is at fault. I would definitely prefer North Korea to be a Democracy though.

Eddie Quist
04-21-2013, 12:31 AM
China wants North Korea to exist, as it creates a buffer between itself and America, note America has from Japan through South Korea down to Taiwan created an encirclement of Chinas sea board. Like wise Burma/Myanmar was backed by India and China as it borders both nations, the idea was to keep America away from their borders. This scenario with North Korea is of Americas doing creating hype, in order to stay there and not pull out.

Albion
04-21-2013, 08:58 PM
The Chinese public are losing patience with NK, it's only a matter of time before Beijing does too. China may invade NK if it makes any serious moves against America, SK or Japan in order to prevent an American intervention in its backyard. I doubt it would unite Korea unless it became neutral and demilitarized, it would likely just install a puppet regime in NK or incorporate it into China.

PeasantAndWorker
04-28-2013, 12:44 AM
The DPR of Korea is quite rightly entitled to a nuclear deterrent; Libya did not have a nuclear deterrent and the gangster imperialists bombed the country into ruin and Qaddafi was killed without any due process by a gang of thugs.

The DPRK would happily abandon its nuclear weaponry and pursue friendly relations with the US if the US ceased hostilities in the ways of humiliating and crippling sanctions, provocative military drills, and the stationing of foreign soldiers in south Korea. This has always been the policy of the DPRK and nothing has changed in this respect.

The Korean peninsular has been surrounded by warships capable of firing nuclear missiles, and the US made the unprecedented move of flying B2 bombers over Korea. The sanctions against the DPRK which are enforced by the US have a crippling effect on the nations economy and diplomatic relations; they impose limits on banking, trade, import, exports, and have cut food and medical supplies. The DPRK is totally justified in feeling threatened, the actions of the US are not at all receptive to friendly or amicable relations.

The DPRK may use rather bellicose language but this is part of their culture; if you would care to actually read the DPRK's official statements, which can easily be read in English via the Korean Central News Agency's website, instead of reading out-of-context quotes parsed by the hostile media, you will discern that the DPRK has never threatened to attack the US or engulf Washington D.C. in flames—the DPRK does not even possess the capability to launch a nuclear strike at the US even if they wanted to.

Here is what the DPRK have actually said:

The DPRK has so far made every possible effort while exercising maximum self-restraint in order to defend the peace and stability on the Korean Peninsula and in the region.

The U.S. is, however, responding to the DPRK's good will and self-restraint with large-scale nuclear war maneuvers and the "annual" war drills are developing into a real war. Under this situation the opportunity of diplomatic solution has disappeared and there remains only military counteraction.

The spokesman for the DPRK Foreign Ministry states as follows upon authorization as regards the grim situation that was created on the Korean Peninsula seriously threatening the sovereignty of the country and its right to existence:

First, now that the U.S. is set to light a fuse for a nuclear war, the revolutionary armed forces of the DPRK will exercise the right to a preemptive nuclear attack to destroy the strongholds of the aggressors and to defend the supreme interests of the country.

The Supreme Command of the Korean People's Army declared that it would totally nullify the Korean Armistice Agreement (AA) from March 11 when the U.S. nuclear war rehearsal gets into full swing. This meant that from that moment the revolutionary armed forces of the DPRK will take military actions for self-defence against any target any moment, not restrained by AA.

The key word here is preemptive. The DPRK will only strike if they have incontrovertible evidence that the US is about to stage an attack, evidenced by the line "The Supreme Command of the Korean People's Army declared that it would totally nullify the Korean Armistice Agreement (AA) from March 11 when the U.S. nuclear war rehearsal gets into full swing."

The DPRK is a peaceful nation whose policy has always been friendly relations with the rest of the world as per their great commitment to internationalism. The DPRK has historically opposed the capitalist reforms and revisionism of Khrushchev and Gorbachev as well as Deng, yet still pursued friendly international relations with the USSR and the PR of China due to the principles of the Juche idea which are based around the idea of independence (Chajusong). The DPRK, unlike many capitalist and imperialist governments, do not engineer "regime changes" or attempt to subvert foreign governments. The military-priority (Songun) policy of the DPRK is entirely due to the circumstance of being the target of hostile imperialism and military aggressors for over 60 years. The DPRK's military budget—which is actually half what the imperialist media say it is according to the DPRK's official figures—is for entirely defensive purposes.

The respected leader Kim Jong-un, likes his predecessors Kim Jong-il, and Kim Il-sung, is resolutely committed to the peaceful reunification of the Korean nation.