PDA

View Full Version : Classify Yasser Arafat

Amun
04-06-2013, 08:55 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/aa/Arafat-young.jpg/220px-Arafat-young.jpg
http://voxxi.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Yasser-Arafat.jpg

alfieb
04-06-2013, 09:01 AM
South Arabid/Arabid.

Anglojew
04-06-2013, 09:07 AM
He always looks surprised

ariel
04-06-2013, 09:14 AM
what a ugly terrorist lol

Methusalem
04-06-2013, 09:20 AM
Arabid/Armenoid with clear negroid influence.

Amun
04-06-2013, 09:28 AM
does he looks like a typical levantine

ariel
04-06-2013, 09:33 AM

he not look levantine at all, clear arab featuress

Anglojew
04-06-2013, 10:29 AM
Was camp as a row of tents

Su
04-06-2013, 10:32 AM
Rest in peace.
He looks South Middle Eastern.

Amun
04-06-2013, 10:47 AM
Rest in peace.
He looks South Middle Eastern.

he was a good man indeed.
but i know it sounds stupid, can he pass in Turky or Cyprus.

Su
04-06-2013, 02:05 PM
Not as an ethnic Turk, but I guess he can pass somewhere in (probably) Hatay (populated mostly with Arabic or mixed Arabic origin of Turkish citizens).

curupira
04-06-2013, 02:11 PM
I've once read a Rabbi saying Arafat has the famous "semitic smile", and I agree with him. I find the "semitic smile" kind of cool, cunning, so to say: :)

http://www.cidob.org/var/plain/storage/images/documentacion/biografias_lideres_politicos/asia/palestina_autoridad_nacional/yasser_arafat/12741-9-esl-ES/yasser_arafat_ficha_biografia.jpg
http://i33.tinypic.com/2lvelwh.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/rabxw3.jpg
http://cache.boston.com/bonzai-fba/AFP_Photo/2005/02/01/1107302163_1148.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/57/Yasser-arafat-1999-2.jpg
http://i34.tinypic.com/15etf6t.jpg
http://z.about.com/d/asianhistory/1/0/P/A/-/-/YasserArafatGettyImages.jpg

Siberian Cold Breeze
04-06-2013, 03:00 PM
I've once read a Rabbi saying Arafat has the famous "semitic smile", and I agree with him. I find the "semitic smile" kind of cool, cunning, so to say:

Because they are both Semites. But someone says anti semite it means anti Jew somehow ,not anti Arab ..
Also ,Jews and Arabs,aren't they from same family, son of Sarah and Hacar from same Father Abraham ?
I don't know why they hate eachother so much .:(

Wolverine
04-06-2013, 03:12 PM
Because they are both Semites. But someone says anti semite it means anti Jew somehow ,not anti Arab ..
Also ,Jews and Arabs,aren't they from same family, son of Sarah and Hacar from same Father Abraham ?
I don't know why they hate eachother so much .:(
Arabs are scum. No wonder the Jews hate Arabs, Arabs want the whole Middle East for themselves but they should just go back to Arabia where they belong, instead of invading our western countries.

Sikeliot
04-06-2013, 03:15 PM
Arabid, with a clear black African influence in his younger picture. He doesn't look Levantine to me.

Lábaru
04-06-2013, 03:19 PM
Primeval Jewish.

Mortimer
04-06-2013, 03:21 PM
He looks arab how typical is his look for palestinians

randomguy1235
04-06-2013, 03:22 PM
He looks arab how typical is his look for palestinians

No, not really. He doesn't look typical for a Palestinian.

Mortimer
04-06-2013, 03:24 PM
No, not really. He doesn't look typical for a Palestinian. how many palestinians are dark

Su
04-06-2013, 03:24 PM
Arabs are scum. No wonder the Jews hate Arabs, Arabs want the whole Middle East for themselves but they should just go back to Arabia where they belong, instead of invading our western countries.

^Says the kurdish scum pretending to be a European. You belong to the Iranian mountains but your people spread like a sickness in Turkey as well as in Middle Eastern countries as well as around the world.

randomguy1235
04-06-2013, 03:27 PM

Oh really? They want the whole Middle East? :picard1:. Also, blame your politicians for allowing numerous, uneducated immigrants (performing menial labor for a pittance) to reside in their countries rather than the educated and contributing individuals from the Arab world

Amun
04-06-2013, 03:29 PM
No, not really. He doesn't look typical for a Palestinian.

Yes he does

randomguy1235
04-06-2013, 03:29 PM
how many palestinians are dark

Well, it's not really a matter of complexion but rather his phenotype. It's just not very common. To answer your question though, there's a range from dark olive to fair complexion among Palestinians, but I'm not sure about percentages

randomguy1235
04-06-2013, 03:30 PM
Yes he does

OK, an Egyptian telling a Palestinian how Palestinians look...:picard1:

ariel
04-06-2013, 03:33 PM
Well, it's not really a matter of complexion but rather his phenotype. It's just not very common. To answer your question though, there's a range from dark olive to fair complexion among Palestinians, but I'm not sure about percentages

most the palestinians muslims are dark skinned and got strong black african admixture,and you know that

http://imageshack.us/a/img688/806/dscf1300medium.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img10/713/0066972.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img607/7452/4f1dce854366114f.jpg

stop laying dude

SKYNET
04-06-2013, 03:33 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/aa/Arafat-young.jpg/220px-Arafat-young.jpg
http://voxxi.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Yasser-Arafat.jpg

a true arab face without admixture

randomguy1235
04-06-2013, 03:38 PM
most the palestinians muslims are dark skinned and got strong black african admixture,and you know that

stop laying dude

Again with the disingenuous lies...It's not bad enough that you made a thread trying to spread this misinformation, but you constantly try to bring it up in other threads :picard1:. You really are a pitiable moron. Why does it matter how much SSA Palis have on average? Anyways, Palestinians (on average) have less than 6% SSA admixture. Even if they were "dark skinned" (Which most aren't), they would still be natives of the Levant. Get over it

Mortimer
04-06-2013, 03:39 PM
I dont see black african in arafat he looks arab

ariel
04-06-2013, 03:39 PM
Again with the disingenuous lies...It's not bad enough that you made a thread trying to spread this misinformation, but you constantly try to bring it up in other threads :picard1:. You really are a pitiable moron. Why does it matter how much SSA Palis have on average? Anyways, Palestinians (on average) have less than 6% SSA admixture. Even if they were "dark skinned" (Which most aren't), they would still be natives of the Levant. Get over it

lol only 6? do you prove to this claim dude?

randomguy1235
04-06-2013, 03:44 PM
^ It's either less than 6% or less than 9% admixture on average (If I recall correctly). Why does it matter to you? We're still natives of the Levant...

ariel
04-06-2013, 03:45 PM
^ It's either less than 6% or less than 9% admixture on average (If I recall correctly). Why does it matter to you? We're still natives of the Levant...

you are not natives of the levant at all....

Wolverine
04-06-2013, 03:51 PM
^Says the kurdish scum pretending to be a European. You belong to the Iranian mountains but your people spread like a sickness in Turkey as well as in Middle Eastern countries as well as around the world.
Excuse me? You Arabs definitely doesn't overlap with the Europeans, neither ethnically, morally, or culturally. You're just there to persecute the Jewish populations and spread your imperialistic morals and religions just to take over the people and take over the territories. How many damn times do we hear about Jewish persecutions in one year in Europe? It's getting tiresome, especially here in Scandinavia. You have no point being in Europe in the first place, Iranians have been in Europe since the ancient times. Originally you only had Arabia, look how many countries you have invaded now, including Europe and Africa.

randomguy1235
04-06-2013, 03:52 PM
you are not natives of the levant at all....

Yeah, it's just that my ancestors have been residing there for millennia. According to you however, we're somehow not native to our ancestral homeland...
http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/30700000/Fuck-Logic-random-30750523-500-375.jpg

7eleven
04-06-2013, 03:53 PM
Arabid+Armenoid with a little Negroid. Overall looks gross

Amun
04-06-2013, 03:54 PM
OK, an Egyptian telling a Palestinian how Palestinians look...:picard1:

YES :D
do you deny that there is SSA component in you people.

randomguy1235
04-06-2013, 03:54 PM
Excuse me? You Arabs definitely doesn't overlap with the Europeans, neither ethnically, morally, or culturally. You're just there to persecute the Jewish populations and spread your imperialistic morals and religions just to take over the people and take over the territories. You have no point being in Europe in the first place, Iranians have been in Europe since the ancient times. Originally you only had Arabia, look how many countries you have invaded now, including Europe and Africa.

lol, you're so incredibly ignorant and deluded :rotfl. Also, Su is Turkish, not Arab (A beautiful Turkish woman at that :eyes).

ariel
04-06-2013, 03:55 PM
Yeah, it's just that my ancestors have been residing there for millennia. According to you however, we're somehow not native to our ancestral homeland...
http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/30700000/Fuck-Logic-random-30750523-500-375.jpg

your homeland are in arabia...

Amun
04-06-2013, 03:56 PM
Excuse me? You Arabs definitely doesn't overlap with the Europeans, neither ethnically, morally, or culturally. You're just there to persecute the Jewish populations and spread your imperialistic morals and religions just to take over the people and take over the territories. You have no point being in Europe in the first place, Iranians have been in Europe since the ancient times. Originally you only had Arabia, look how many countries you have invaded now, including Europe and Africa.

i doubt you are Danish you are properly disguised jew

randomguy1235
04-06-2013, 03:58 PM
YES :D
do you deny that there is SSA component in you people.

No, of course not. That would be anti-intellectual on my part if I were to argue against something proven...However, our SSA component is less than 6% (or 9%, can't remember exactly) on average. Arafat simply does not have a phenotype common among Palestinians. BTW, Egyptians have more SSA influence on average than any other Middle Eastern group (Excluding mixed individuals from southern Egypt, it's 13% average if I recall correctly).

ariel
04-06-2013, 04:01 PM
No, of course not. That would be anti-intellectual on my part if I were to argue against something proven...However, our SSA component is less than 6% (or 9%, can't remember exactly) on average. Arafat simply does not have a phenotype common among Palestinians. BTW, Egyptians have more SSA influence on average than any other Middle Eastern group if I believe (Excluding mixed individuals from southern Egypt).

give us prove to this claim..i dont thnk so,6 or 9 not make sense...its much higher...

Maleficent
04-06-2013, 04:07 PM
No, he does not, he looks much more Arabian.

Maleficent
04-06-2013, 04:09 PM
No he cannot, lol.

Sikeliot
04-06-2013, 04:10 PM
He doesn't pass in Cyprus, Turkey, and certainly not in Europe. He fits better in the Arabian Peninsula and Egypt.

Amun
04-06-2013, 04:11 PM
No, of course not. That would be anti-intellectual on my part if I were to argue against something proven...However, our SSA component is less than 6% (or 9%, can't remember exactly) on average. Arafat simply does not have a phenotype common among Palestinians. BTW, Egyptians have more SSA influence on average than any other Middle Eastern group (Excluding mixed individuals from southern Egypt, it's 13% average if I recall correctly).

i never said otherwise.
but the SSA in Egyptians varies from region to region not only that it varies inside the same family.
it could range from 13% like you said to 6% or even less.
i do not see a shame on it and BTW Egypt is not the only place with SSA component gulf countries also SSA due to slave trade plus South Asian and Veddid blood to various degrees.

Maleficent
04-06-2013, 04:12 PM
how many palestinians are dark
The ones in the media and on the news.:picard2:

randomguy1235
04-06-2013, 04:14 PM
i never said otherwise.
but the SSA in Egyptians varies from region to region not only that it varies inside the same family.
it could range from 13% like you said to 6% or even less.
i do not see a shame on it and BTW Egypt is not the only place with SSA component gulf countries also SSA due to slave trade plus South Asian and Veddid blood to various degrees.

Yes, there shouldn't be shame in having SSA admixture, I agree. The average SSA admixture for Palestinians also varies within regions. I don't think the gulf countires have much South Asian genetic influence at all. I'm not sure of their SSA input though

Amun
04-06-2013, 04:18 PM
Yes, there shouldn't be shame in having SSA admixture, I agree. The average SSA admixture for Palestinians also varies within regions. I don't think the gulf countires have much South Asian genetic influence at all. I'm not sure of their SSA input though

the SA and SSA are obvious in gulf people
http://www.3shgan.net/img/2643706121.jpg
http://egyptianpeople.com/picupload/news/27979/201302061360152198.jpg

randomguy1235
04-06-2013, 04:19 PM
The ones in the media and on the news.:picard2:
and in aa100's pictures :laugh:

Maleficent
04-06-2013, 04:21 PM
Anyway, I'd say that Yasser Arafat is some sort of Arabid/SouthArabid with an obvious SSA influence.

ariel
04-06-2013, 04:22 PM

and in the real life lol;)

randomguy1235
04-06-2013, 04:23 PM
the SA and SSA are obvious in gulf people

Umm, not really...Only a few Arabs were posted in those images. The rest were, presumably, immigrants who were clearly from SSA. The gulf countries and Saudi Arabia have large immigrant populations, so it's important to discern between native Arabs and the immigrants when making those kind of assertions

Maleficent
04-06-2013, 04:27 PM
Unfortunately.:bored:

Mortimer
04-06-2013, 04:28 PM
The ones in the media and on the news.:picard2:do you think the ones in the news are fake and what are they if not true palestinians.

StonyArabia
04-06-2013, 04:32 PM
Umm, not really...Only a few Arabs were posted in those images. The rest were, presumably, immigrants who were clearly from SSA. The gulf countries and Saudi Arabia have large immigrant populations, so it's important to discern between native Arabs and the immigrants when making those kind of assertions

Yep that's indeed true, the influence is quite exaggerated and rather minor, especially with the tribal people who don't intermarry with outsiders. Look at their result and you will very little influence from outside, they are being mostly SouthWest Asians. You really can't use soccer players because many are indeed from outside.

As for the South Asian admixture it's found in all Middle Easterners, it's greatly exaggerated. Iraqis have it higher, do their proximity with Iranians. Even Jewish groups have South Asian admixture and so do the Assyrian and Mandeans.

ariel
04-06-2013, 04:34 PM
As for the South Asian admixture it's found in all Middle Easterners, it's greatly exaggerated.

not among christians and local jews

Maleficent
04-06-2013, 04:38 PM
do you think the ones in the news are fake and what are they if not true palestinians.
I would not say they are fake, they are still Palestinian in terms of nationality, I would never take that away from them. I would just say that they are not TRUELY the typical ethnical Palestinian in terms of all the genetics and components. They obviously have extra admixture of Arabian and SSA, with less Levantine.

StonyArabia
04-06-2013, 04:40 PM
not among christians and local jews

Assyrians, Mandeans do certainly show South Asian admixture, this is also true of Levantine Christians, I share with them and have seen their results. As for Jews that depends on what Jewish community.

Amun
04-06-2013, 04:41 PM
Yep that's indeed true, the influence is quite exaggerated and rather minor, especially with the tribal people who don't intermarry with outsiders. Look at their result and you will very little influence from outside, they are being mostly SouthWest Asians. You really can't use soccer players because many are indeed from outside.

As for the South Asian admixture it's found in all Middle Easterners, it's greatly exaggerated. Iraqis have it higher, do their proximity with Iranians. Even Jewish groups have South Asian admixture and so do the Assyrian and Mandeans.

SA is very visible in Eastern region of Saudi Arabia plus Baharain, Qatar and so on, it can not be denied.
i guess you would not say so if they were mixed with Circassian or Turks like your self :D

it is a fact and the arab guy i posted is prince of Qatar, So SA blood even exist among some ruler classes in Gulf countries.

This one is Bahraini Princess Nora Al Khlefa
http://m.ruvr.ru/data/2013/01/30/1337066780/6-1275.jpg

ariel
04-06-2013, 04:41 PM
Assyrians, Mandeans do certainly show South Asian admixture, this is also true of Levantine Christians, I share with them and have seen their results. As for Jews that depends on what Jewish community.

christians levantines? lol

from where you get your information dude? arabians nationalists?

Maleficent
04-06-2013, 04:46 PM
Levantine Christians show very minor South Asian admixture on Gedmatch, and maybe sometimes on DNA Tribes, but never on 23andme.:picard2:

StonyArabia
04-06-2013, 04:47 PM
christians levantines? lol

from where you get your information dude? arabians nationalists?

No, from real genetic sources, I have done DNA test and shared with Christian Levantines, Assyrians, and Mandeans. I am not an Arab nationalist, nor have bias but what I am stating is true. If you ever do 23andme, McDonald, DNA tribes, Dodcode, and Eurogenes, you will learn a lot and you will see people true genetic lineage.

Levantine Christians show very minor South Asian admixture on Gedmatch, and maybe sometimes on DNA Tribes, but never on 23andme.

That's true, but Gedmatch, DNA tribes are more accurate, in the case of Assyrians or Mandeans it does appear on their 23andme results. This is also true of Levantine Muslims, and all in all in genetics Levantine Muslims and Christians are not that much different at all.

ariel
04-06-2013, 04:50 PM
No, from real genetic sources, I have done DNA test and shared with Christian Levantines, Assyrians, and Mandeans. I am not an Arab nationalist, nor have bias but what I am stating is true. If you ever do 23andme, McDonald, DNA tribes, Dodcode, and Eurogenes, you will learn a lot and you will see people true genetic lineage.

maybe you should showing us the result of the levantine christians genetic test ...

Richard Alvarez
06-09-2024, 03:19 PM
Why do people say that he looks Arabian? He doesn't lmao.
Saudis and Yemenis are pretty comparable to Pakistanis while this guy clearly isn't.

I would have guessed him as Egyptian.

Trutuda
06-09-2024, 03:58 PM
I've heard that he was of Moroccan-Jewish descent. His family name originates from a village in Morocco called "Qudwa", where most of the residents are/were Jews.