PDA

View Full Version : Russian cannibal killer ate victims’ hearts

Baluarte
04-07-2013, 12:59 AM
By MARGARET NEIGHBOUR
Published on Saturday 23 March 2013 00:00

A RUSSIAN serial killer who butchered nine victims with a knife and hammer, and said he ate two of their hearts, has been jailed for life.

Alexander Bychkov targeted alcoholics and the homeless, luring them to secluded spots where he killed them, cut them up and hid the body parts.

He described all nine killings in a diary with the words: “The bloody hunt of a predator born in the year of the dragon.” A court in the Penza region convicted the 24-year-old, who styled himself “Rambo”, of nine murders between September 2009 and January 2012.

Bychkov was arrested last year for raiding a hardware shop of tools and around £200 in cash. It was then that evidence of the murders came to light.

--------------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4Th1EjOygQ

ümit
04-11-2013, 01:49 AM
''Russian cannibal killer ate victims’ hearts'',this is the name of this thread.
There must be some rules for this kind of threads,I've seen dozens of them here.

Baluarte
04-11-2013, 11:36 AM
''Russian cannibal killer ate victims’ hearts'',this is the name of this thread.
There must be some rules for this kind of threads,I've seen dozens of them here.

What are you talking about?

alfieb
04-11-2013, 11:38 AM
lol. bychkov. Sounds about right. Only a total emo bitch would eat other people's hearts.

Solitary confinement for life please.

Baluarte
04-11-2013, 01:03 PM
I find it a bit romantic even, he took the time to cut through their flesh, extract the heart, and eat it.

alfieb
04-11-2013, 01:08 PM
You also find watching girls shit romantic, friend. You're a strange one.

Baluarte
04-11-2013, 01:12 PM
Nah, that one I find it hot. Not romantic at all.

vassilio
04-20-2013, 06:35 AM
You also find watching girls shit romantic, friend. You're a strange one.
he has a bad taste

The Alchemist
04-20-2013, 07:25 AM
It's not the first time we hear something like this, especially from ex URSS and USA (both countries of mad people)...just go read the story of a certain "Evilenko"...So nothing new, so to say...

The Lawspeaker
04-26-2013, 05:28 PM
lol. bychkov. Sounds about right. Only a total emo bitch would eat other people's hearts.

Solitary confinement for life please.
How about stringing the f...cker up by the balls ? Think of the poor taxpayer, thank you.