PDA

View Full Version : President of European Jewish Congress says Hungary should be kicked out of the EU

RussiaPrussia
04-07-2013, 01:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sb4CBrwY7H4

Szegedist
04-07-2013, 08:11 PM
Jews like him are the reason why Anti-semitism exists.

Empecinado
04-07-2013, 08:21 PM
What sense does a Jewish congress in the EU? Do they not have their own country? :picard2: The Jewish lobby has no authority to intervene in foreign affairs, that is imperialism, they are obsesed with anyone who doesn't follow their agenda and they never stop until they crush him.

Windischer
04-07-2013, 08:21 PM
human stupidity is the reason why antisemitism exists.

so, whats the big deal? a guy says something into camera and few complexed individuals are going to make a drama.

am fully for kicking greece, cyprus, spain, italy from eurozone (not from eu). will you make a new thread dedicated to me if i record myself on a camera?
and make some drama, too. or no, i actually think gypsies sorry i mean mediterranean members of this forum will be enough for the drama :D

p. s. i didnt mean to insult anyone, really :D

Szegedist
04-07-2013, 08:32 PM

so, whats the big deal? a guy says something into camera and few complexed individuals are going to make a drama.

am fully for kicking greece, cyprus, spain, italy from eurozone (not from eu). will you make a new thread dedicated to me if i record myself on a camera?
and make some drama, too. or no, i actually think gypsies sorry i mean mediterranean members of this forum will be enough for the drama :D

Are you some important politician, chairman of some influential orgonisation, etc? Apples and oranges ;)

Plus, what the guy in the video says is nothing but a lie. Jobbik is nowhere near a Neo-Nazi party.

Vasconcelos
04-07-2013, 08:35 PM
am fully for kicking greece, cyprus, spain, italy from eurozone (not from eu)

It's not possible to kick someone from the Eurozone.

Windischer
04-07-2013, 08:36 PM
that man is so influential that (almost) nobody cares about what he says.
few people make drama (those who see jew even in their headache)
others - at really influential positions, will nod their head... "yea sure, youre right, this is horrible, yes yes"... and move on
earth continues spinning
nobody got hurt
the guy said what he felt he needs to say

everybody is happy :D

Baluarte
04-07-2013, 08:37 PM
The same guy was a month ago in Athens telling the Samaras government that Golden Dawn should be banned.

I like how the internationalist chosen people feels itself entitled to telling countries what parties should be allowed and what shouldn't. Talmudic tyranny.

Windischer
04-07-2013, 08:43 PM
It's not possible to kick someone from the Eurozone.

either it will become possible; or the eurozone kicks out itself.
or the third option, that our indebted friends from the south would really get saved by huge transfers of € from north to south, without pulling rest of €zone to its knees. but thats very improbable. dont get me wrong, i would be totally ok for that. its just too sci-fi.

Vasconcelos
04-07-2013, 08:44 PM
either it will become possible; or the eurozone kicks out itself.
or the third option, that our indebted friends from the south would really get saved by huge transfers of € from north to south, without pulling rest of €zone to its knees. but thats very improbable. dont get me wrong, i would be totally ok for that. its just too sci-fi.

It will never be possible, it's against what the Euro is all about. What is possible is countries leaving on their own free will.
And don't make this into a north vs south euro thing.

Windischer
04-07-2013, 08:48 PM
The same guy was a month ago in Athens telling the Samaras government that Golden Dawn should be banned.

I like how the internationalist chosen people feels itself entitled to telling countries what parties should be allowed and what shouldn't. Talmudic tyranny.

i apologize in the guys name for him saying his opinion.
i guess i should stop writing my opinions, too. what am i spreading here, Rusnak tyranny LOL :D

Philo
04-07-2013, 08:51 PM

Yeah. The tactic is, let's post a powerful Jew who says this and therefore we show all 13 million Jewsin the world are like him. Pretty simple, and efficient.

Szegedist
04-07-2013, 08:53 PM
Yeah. The tactic is, let's post a powerful Jew who says this and therefore we show all 13 million Jewsin the world are like him. Pretty simple, and efficient.

So you dont share his opinion?

Baluarte
04-07-2013, 08:55 PM
i apologize in the guys name for him saying his opinion.
i guess i should stop writing my opinions, too. what am i spreading here, Rusnak tyranny LOL :D

Are you here trolling or are you that deluded/dumb?

Windischer
04-07-2013, 08:57 PM
and whats his opinion?
you people really watched the video? i just look at it and am dying from boredom. i guess i dont belong to the "video generation", ill rather read something.

Windischer
04-07-2013, 09:00 PM
Are you here trolling or are you that deluded/dumb?

am totally serious, if i ever had the money and time (and energy) i would go to greece and tell samaras my opinion. "ej man whats this gypsy fascist party supposed to mean? ban them. and this gypsy communist party? ban them too."
and people like you would whine about rusnak tyranny. hm. whine on.

edit: sorry for doublepost, but this couldnt be done in any other way

Austo
04-07-2013, 09:03 PM
European jewish congress hahahaha

Nobody cares what they say!

gori
04-07-2013, 09:09 PM
They might be doing them favoure by kicking them out

heygum
04-07-2013, 09:09 PM

He is your dance partner. Would you be happy without him?
Actually you are similar to each other, you can argue without arguments.

Baluarte
04-07-2013, 09:10 PM
European jewish congress hahahaha

Nobody cares what they say!

The governments do.
See, that's the issue, it doesn't matter if the lambda citizen is against them or indifferent, they care about influencing the institutions and political figures.

Take the CRIF in France for example:

----------------
Conseil Représentatif des Institutions juives de France (English: Representative Council of French Jewish Institutions) is an umbrella organization of French Jewish organizations.
It is the official French affiliate of the World Jewish Congress (WJC), the world-wide umbrella organization of Jewish communities, and of the European Jewish Congress.
CRIF opposes antisemitism and policies that they perceive to be antisemitic.
CRIF generally supports Zionist goals and the state of Israel, although CRIF denounced Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon's 2004 characterization of antisemitism in France and his calls for all French Jews to emigrate to Israel.
On 20 November 2004, CRIF accused the French government of failing to protect citizens from broadcasts by Hezbollah's al-Manar TV, which includes films that CRIF claims are antisemitic and incite Muslims to attack Jews. (Reuters-Haaretz) Al-Manar was blocked by the CSA.
The CRIF has opposed the beatification of Pius XII, stating that a majority of independent historians did not agree with the position that Pius worked ceaselessly to save Jews
---------

Very few people care about them, very few people even know the organization and even less Richard Prasquier, the Polish-born cardiologist that leads them.

Yet, the CRIF can summon the whole political establishment of France with one phone call and even make snide remarks to the President.
The so called "Dinner of the CRIF" has become the political event of the year that nobody who prides himself in being important is allowed to miss.

Look, Sarkozy swearing eternal allegiance to Zion:

http://cache.20minutes.fr/img/photos/20mn/2012-02/2012-02-08/article_sarkozy-crif.jpg

Hollande doing the same thing this year:

http://a3.newsring.fr/content/images/15901/img/big/crif.jpg

And Richard Prasquier showing everyone last year how he controlled both goons:

http://www.jewishjournal.com/images/bloggers_auto/Prasquier_Hollande_Sarkozy.jpg

That is what matters to these people, not what you, me or the eminent Verchar may think.

Philo
04-07-2013, 09:22 PM
So you dont share his opinion?

No. Why would I care if Hungary is in the EU or not? I don't care about what countries are in the EU or not.

Szegedist
04-07-2013, 09:24 PM
No. Why would I care if Hungary is in the EU or not? I don't care about what countries are in the EU or not.

About the "neo-nazi" parties, which must be "eliminated", etc.

Philo
04-07-2013, 09:24 PM
The governments do.
See, that's the issue, it doesn't matter if the lambda citizen is against them or indifferent, they care about influencing the institutions and political figures.

Take the CRIF in France for example:

----------------
Conseil Représentatif des Institutions juives de France (English: Representative Council of French Jewish Institutions) is an umbrella organization of French Jewish organizations.
It is the official French affiliate of the World Jewish Congress (WJC), the world-wide umbrella organization of Jewish communities, and of the European Jewish Congress.
CRIF opposes antisemitism and policies that they perceive to be antisemitic.
CRIF generally supports Zionist goals and the state of Israel, although CRIF denounced Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon's 2004 characterization of antisemitism in France and his calls for all French Jews to emigrate to Israel.
On 20 November 2004, CRIF accused the French government of failing to protect citizens from broadcasts by Hezbollah's al-Manar TV, which includes films that CRIF claims are antisemitic and incite Muslims to attack Jews. (Reuters-Haaretz) Al-Manar was blocked by the CSA.
The CRIF has opposed the beatification of Pius XII, stating that a majority of independent historians did not agree with the position that Pius worked ceaselessly to save Jews
---------

Very few people care about them, very few people even know the organization and even less Richard Prasquier, the Polish-born cardiologist that leads them.

Yet, the CRIF can summon the whole political establishment of France with one phone call and even make snide remarks to the President.
The so called "Dinner of the CRIF" has become the political event of the year that nobody who prides himself in being important is allowed to miss.

Look, Sarkozy swearing eternal allegiance to Zion:

http://cache.20minutes.fr/img/photos/20mn/2012-02/2012-02-08/article_sarkozy-crif.jpg

Hollande doing the same thing this year:

http://a3.newsring.fr/content/images/15901/img/big/crif.jpg

And Richard Prasquier showing everyone last year how he controlled both goons:

http://www.jewishjournal.com/images/bloggers_auto/Prasquier_Hollande_Sarkozy.jpg

That is what matters to these people, not what you, me or the eminent Verchar may think.

I can show ALOTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!! OF PICTURES WHERE SARKOZY OR HOLLANDE ARE IN MUSLIM SYMPSIUMS.

I don't see how kicking Hungary from the EU would help.

Baluarte
04-07-2013, 09:29 PM
It's further confirmed by the recurrent and increasingly more hysterical condamnation of the Shoah. It's quite pathetic and sad for the French State:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fI9ObAh21TE

Philo
04-07-2013, 09:32 PM
It's further confirmed by the recurrent and increasingly more hysterical condamnation of the Shoah. It's quite pathetic and sad for the French State:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fI9ObAh21TE

Do you expect normal Humans not to condem Genocides? I understand that it's a hard for a racist psychopath like you to grasp, but opposing genocide is quite normal in civilized society.

Like, even if somebody does'nt like Gypsies, they can't be indifferent to such systematic murder that the nazis commited on them.
That of course , excludes people like you.

Baluarte
04-07-2013, 09:35 PM
Although if I may say so, Hollande lacks the more histrionic style of Sarkozy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4VDov0fq58

I don't know which one is worse in this point

Cristiano viejo
04-07-2013, 09:36 PM
Who is that fuckin Jew to say who should belong or not to the fuckin EU??

Philo
04-07-2013, 09:37 PM
Who are you to say who should belong in the EU or not? I doubt you have more influence than him. lol

Cristiano viejo
04-07-2013, 09:51 PM
Who are you to say who should belong in the EU or not? I doubt you have more influence than him. lol

I am European. That Jew not.

Philo
04-07-2013, 09:53 PM

LOL You really think you are as influential as that guy is? As much as he is not influential(he's proabably not very influential), you are even less.

Szegedist
04-07-2013, 09:54 PM
I don't see how kicking Hungary from the EU would help.

Thats not what I asked.

Philo
04-07-2013, 10:08 PM
Thats not what I asked.

Well this your post:

I did'nt exactly understand your question so perhaps you should ask it again..?

Cristiano viejo
04-07-2013, 10:31 PM
LOL You really think you are as influential as that guy is? As much as he is not influential(he's proabably not very influential), you are even less.

What has to do be influential here?? HE Is not Hungarian, he is not European, he doesn't have to say anything about Hungary and Europe, so easy as that.

Philo
04-07-2013, 10:35 PM
What has to do be influential here?? HE Is not Hungarian, he is not European, he doesn't have to say anything about Hungary and Europe, so easy as that.

This is what you said:

and than:

Now, I assure you that despite the fact he's a Jew, and not very influential, he's way more influential than you. And me of course, but I am not much of an idiot to post stupid comments like yours.

Cristiano viejo
04-07-2013, 10:59 PM
what the hell do you speak?????
the matter is very, very, very simple (even for a vulgar Jew like you, who believe that Africanus was Black due to black sculpture;)), you will see:
is he Hungarian? NO
is he European? NO
Then, what the hell is he talking about issues that does not concern him??
If he doesn't like Hungary, he must go to Israel:thumb001:

And I care a super shit if he is an influential man or he has a broken penis by be Jew, that is irrelevant for me.

Philo
04-07-2013, 11:00 PM
what the hell do you speak?????
the matter is very, very, very simple (even for a vulgar Jew like you, who believe that Africanus was Black due to black sculpture;)), you will see:
is he Hungarian? NO
is he European? NO
Then, what the hell is he talking about issues that does not concern him??
If he doesn't like Hungary, he must go to Israel:thumb001:

And I don´t care a super shit if he is an influential man or he has a broken penis by be Jew, that is irrelevant.

His opinion still matters more than you, nontheless. You can call me vulgar jew all you want, still does'nt change it.

Cristiano viejo
04-07-2013, 11:37 PM
His opinion still matters more than you,

Well, nobody deny it, but my point is precisely that:
First, that Jew allowed himself the luxe to speak about something that it is not concern him.
Second, that Jew has a power, as you yourself recognize, that he should not.

Philo
04-07-2013, 11:56 PM
Well, nobody deny it, but my point is precisely that:
First, that Jew allowed himself the luxe to speak about something that it is not concern him.
Second, that Jew has a power, as you yourself recognize, that he should not.
Basically, it does'nt really concern you either since you're just a spaniard. Besides, the European Union is all about politics, not about ideologies.
If the Euro's needed it, Turkey would be in the EU too. Like I saidm just politics.

Windischer
04-08-2013, 09:20 AM
hes more european than you :D

Cristiano viejo
04-08-2013, 03:46 PM
hes more european than you :D

And you are more Jewish than him :D

Arrow Cross
04-11-2013, 07:43 AM
What sense does a Jewish congress in the EU? Do they not have their own country? :picard2: The Jewish lobby has no authority to intervene in foreign affairs, that is imperialism, they are obsesed with anyone who doesn't follow their agenda and they never stop until they crush him.

The EU, in essence, is a colonial organization doing the bidding of its Jewish masters, and people like this are the delegates. That said, may his wish come true.

Mortimer
04-11-2013, 08:28 AM
Neo nazis crying jews once again

Szegedist
04-11-2013, 10:48 AM
Neo nazis crying jews once again

So the European Jewish Congress and its leader has nothing to do with Jews?

SkyBurn
04-11-2013, 10:55 AM
So the European Jewish Congress and its leader has nothing to do with Jews?

Let's be honest.

Did you know who the man was before this event? Did you know of his role, or even of the body he represents?

He is a nothing who means nothing. The only reason that you're discussing it is because you want a reason to complain about an ethnic group you dislike.

Szegedist
04-11-2013, 11:37 AM
Let's be honest.

Did you know who the man was before this event? Did you know of his role, or even of the body he represents?
Yes, sadly I have heard of him and his organisation before.

He is a nothing who means nothing. The only reason that you're discussing it is because you want a reason to complain about an ethnic group you dislike.
In other words, so we are not allowed to criticize Jews or their actions? If this guy was a Gentile, nobody would care if I am criticising him or not. But since he is Jewish, you have people defending him "Oh the poor innocent Jew,leave him alone, I am sure he didn't mean what he said."

SkyBurn
04-11-2013, 11:50 AM
Yes, sadly I have heard of him and his organisation before.

Probably because he doesn't like Hungary. It seems that no members of TA, even me, have heard of him.

In other words, so we are not allowed to criticize Jews or their actions? If this guy was a Gentile, nobody would care if I am criticising him or not. But since he is Jewish, you have people defending him "Oh the poor innocent Jew,leave him alone, I am sure he didn't mean what he said."

Yeah no, I didn't say that. I'm just saying that you can criticise him all you like, but he doesn't speak for anybody really, because he's quite insignificant. I'm not defending his words, because quite frankly, I couldn't care less. It seems you're the only person who does.

Baluarte
04-11-2013, 11:55 AM
No, a lot of people do care.
The political establishment.

Specially in Western Europe, this sort of Jewish organizations have considerable political and mediatic power. Think of the fact that every single political party in the UK has a subsection called "Friends of Israel", whether it's Labour, the Tories or even UKIP.

Think of the fact, that the CRIF is without a doubt the most powerful tribal organization in France, in spite of the fact that the French constitution does not recognise communities or ethnicities inside the Republic.

Should I mention AIPAC at all?.....

SkyBurn
04-11-2013, 12:27 PM
No, a lot of people do care.
The political establishment.

Specially in Western Europe, this sort of Jewish organizations have considerable political and mediatic power. Think of the fact that every single political party in the UK has a subsection called "Friends of Israel", whether it's Labour, the Tories or even UKIP.

Think of the fact, that the CRIF is without a doubt the most powerful tribal organization in France, in spite of the fact that the French constitution does not recognise communities or ethnicities inside the Republic.

Should I mention AIPAC at all?.....

Is he not entitles to his opinion?

You know, for somebody who preaches freedom of speech, you're certainly complaining a lot about this man's little ideas. They're not even particularly harmful.

Cristiano viejo
04-11-2013, 03:36 PM
It would be interesting to know what does think of all this the President of Hungarian Congress of Israel... wait wait wait, that there is no :fest42::fest42::fest42::fest42:

Philo
04-11-2013, 07:59 PM
Let's be honest.

oh, VERY well said.
I doubt anybody on this forum had any shred of idea who this guy was before this thread. Now they're all crying "the jews!! the jews!!!"
Fucking paranoid.

Szegedist
04-11-2013, 08:02 PM
Fucking paranoid.

Funny coming from a jew, any hint of patriotism from us = Wewanttokill6millionJewsandtheirbabies

Philo
04-11-2013, 08:04 PM
Funny coming from a jew, any hint of patriotism from us = Wewanttokill6millionJewsandtheirbabies

lol. For you:
Jews = commies.
LOL:picard1:

Szegedist
04-11-2013, 08:10 PM
lol. For you:
Jews = commies.
LOL:picard1:

Not all Jews were commies and not all commies were Jews, but the fact is, Jews were massively overepresented among Communists in Hungary, but also USSR.

Philo
04-11-2013, 08:42 PM
Not all Jews were commies and not all commies were Jews, but the fact is, Jews were massively overepresented among Communists in Hungary, but also USSR.

SO o I guess you understand now that your previous post about jews being paranoid about nationalists is not true. look at anglojew's posts about immigrants to britain and other countries.
and many of the lower-class people in eastern europe murdered or wounded other jews for being "communist", which is a fat lie since the average jew has nothing at all to do with communism and probably despise it.

Szegedist
04-11-2013, 08:46 PM
SO o I guess you understand now that your previous post about jews being paranoid about nationalists is not true. look at anglojew's posts about immigrants to britain and other countries.
Then why bitch everytime a European shows patriotic feelings? Even flag waving counts as "neo-nazism" these days.

and many of the lower-class people in eastern europe murdered or wounded other jews for being "communist", which is a fat lie since the average jew has nothing at all to do with communism and probably despise it.
Better safe than sorry. We made the mistake of letting Rákosi-Rosenfeld to get away, and he ended up coming back on top of Soviet Tanks 5 years later and installing a terror regime.

Philo
04-11-2013, 08:48 PM
Then why bitch everytime a European shows patriotic feelings? Even flag waving counts as "neo-nazism" these days.

flag-waving counts as neo-nazism? hahahaha. funny, you are.
unless it's a swastika flag of course.

Better safe than sorry. We made the mistake of letting Rákosi-Rosenfeld to get away, and he ended up coming back on top of Soviet Tanks 5 years later and installing a terror regime.

Yep, let's kill all the poor and regular jews because they're so dangerous and give 2 shits about the communist party. (And in my case, never heard of either rakosi or rosenfeld or whatever commie judeans were in hungary once).
You're nice.

Cristiano viejo
04-11-2013, 08:51 PM
The fact that no one knew that Jew means nothing. Nobody knew Mohamed Merah, or Bin Laden, or Ted Bundy. That does not diminish the gravity to their facts.
But, now we know this Jew. Does it means something?? :naughty2:

Szegedist
04-11-2013, 09:00 PM
flag-waving counts as neo-nazism? hahahaha. funny, you are.
unless it's a swastika flag of course.
Please tell that to your people.

Yep, let's kill all the poor and regular jews because they're so dangerous and give 2 shits about the communist party. (And in my case, never heard of either rakosi or rosenfeld or whatever commie judeans were in hungary once).

During the White Terror (in response to Red terror), most of the Jews that got smoked were liberals, communists, etc.
The average Jew was not harmed until the Nazis invaded Hungary.

You're nice.
Thanks, for a Jew you dont seem to be repulsive (take this as a compliment).

Philo
04-11-2013, 09:06 PM
Please tell that to your people.
There's no need to. You're making shit up.

During the White Terror (in response to Red terror), most of the Jews that got smoked were liberals, communists, etc.
The average Jew was not harmed until the Nazis invaded Hungary.
I am not sure how that counters the point of my comment. It does'nt matter at all wether it was when the nazis came in or when the white army allied to the czar came in. Regular innocent people were killed simply for being of a different people. And, also, I was talking about entire eatern europe and not only Hungary, but the point applies to Hungary too.

I have already told you that I consider you to be a moderate Hungarian. I expect average hungarian to be much more venomous.:icon_yes:

The fact that no one knew that Jew means nothing. Nobody knew Mohamed Merah, or Bin Laden, or Ted Bundy. That does not diminish the gravity to their facts.
But, now we know this Jew. Does it means something?? :naughty2:
HAHA. You're comparing this guy to Mohammed merah and bin laden? lol. everything can come out of your keyboard.
BTW don't you love mohammed merah? he killed muslim sodliers in the french army and 2 jewish children(i belive it was 2, could be one) and their father.
He must be your hero.

Szegedist
04-11-2013, 09:12 PM
There's no need to. You're making shit up.
No I am not. The Árpád stripes are called "fascist symbols" by the mainstream media, when it is an ancient Hungarian symbol.

I am not sure how that counters the point of my comment. It does'nt matter at all wether it was when the nazis came in or when the white army allied to the czar came in. Regular innocent people were killed simply for being of a different people. And, also, I was talking about entire eatern europe and not only Hungary, but the point applies to Hungary too.
Point is, if Nazis didnt invade Hungary then most Jews would have probably survived.

I have already told you that I consider you to be a moderate Hungarian. I expect average hungarian to be much more venomous.:icon_yes:

Based on what? Your racist prejudices about Hungarians?

Philo
04-11-2013, 10:51 PM
No I am not. The Árpád stripes are called "fascist symbols" by the mainstream media, when it is an ancient Hungarian symbol.
You said:

To me, it sounded like you said that people cmoplain every time somebody waves the french flag, just an example. That is far from being true.

Point is, if Nazis didnt invade Hungary then most Jews would have probably survived.
We can play "what if" all day long. The point is that eastern europeans (usually peaseants) killed regular average inoccent jews for being commies, allegedly. I don't like to do "what if" all the time because if the nazis we'rent there, it creates the butterfly effect iff you know what i mean, and that is tiring.

Based on what? Your racist prejudices about Hungarians?
Funny, coming from you.
Replay:

teodor11
10-29-2013, 08:45 AM
Hungary seems to be occupied by the jews.

teodor11
10-29-2013, 08:47 AM
If you're not a slave to the Jews, you can not go to Europe. :picard1:

Petros Houhoulis
10-29-2013, 10:37 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sb4CBrwY7H4

Who gives a shit, nobody asked for his opinion.

Baluarte
10-29-2013, 03:11 PM

The WJC lobby reaped good results doing the exact same thing in Greece regarding Golden Dawn.
Who's to say that they'll not play a similar role regarding Jobbik.

Even if different in certain aspects, both parties are a nuisance to the status quo and its elites.

Stears
10-29-2013, 03:15 PM
You said:

To me, it sounded like you said that people cmoplain every time somebody waves the french flag, just an example. That is far from being true.

We can play "what if" all day long. The point is that eastern europeans (usually peaseants) killed regular average inoccent jews for being commies, allegedly. I don't like to do "what if" all the time because if the nazis we'rent there, it creates the butterfly effect iff you know what i mean, and that is tiring.

Funny, coming from you.
Replay:

Eastern European is your bitch mother.

Windischer
10-29-2013, 06:52 PM
fasz

Coldy Valdir
10-29-2013, 06:54 PM
European Jewish Congress should be banned in Europe.

Sblast
10-29-2013, 07:11 PM
A magical circle, isn't it? In any case ze Jew is wrong.

I doubt you can kill an ideology with state regulation, tho it can help,
most ideologies tend to be, however illusory, a response to real problems.
Golden Dawn for instance helped Greeks restore their lost pride via collective nostalgia, promoted a sense of solidarity and belonging to a broke community, they give the public a simple explanation for their situation (scapegoats) and they did what the government didn't - 'policing' and welfare. I doubt simply banning the Golden Dawn will make the problems that created them in the first place go away.

Petros Houhoulis
10-29-2013, 07:23 PM
The WJC lobby reaped good results doing the exact same thing in Greece regarding Golden Dawn.
Who's to say that they'll not play a similar role regarding Jobbik.

Even if different in certain aspects, both parties are a nuisance to the status quo and its elites.

The real reason Golden Dawn was persecuted in the specific instance was the fear that it would steal even more votes from the ruling party of New Democracy, which had 22% while Golden Dawn was polling between 12-15%. The Israeli connection is weak: The Jews have been bemoaning about Golden Dawn for many years now, but nobody in Greece would give a shit, and in any case no member of Golden Dawn has been accused for attacking Jews by anybody.

Philo
10-31-2013, 06:56 PM

PrussiaRussia seems to give a shit, as he opened this thread.

Lucifer
10-31-2013, 06:57 PM
what about zhids being kicked out of the eu?

Philo
10-31-2013, 07:00 PM
what about zhids being kicked out of the eu?
Jews are not in the EU. What about Bosniyucks being in the EU, though?
http://images.sodahead.com/polls/001986533/3231230758_Angry_Muslim2_xlarge.jpeg
Not gonna happen, methinks.

Lucifer
10-31-2013, 07:04 PM

hava naguila hava naguila hava naguila venis meha for adolph hitler.

Philo
10-31-2013, 07:12 PM
hava naguila hava naguila hava naguila venis meha for adolph hitler.

Typical Bosniyuck chimout, I guess :coffee:

SobieskisavedEurope
10-31-2013, 07:22 PM
The nerve of these Jews to think they have more of a right to tell Europeans what to do than Europeans do when their Nation isn't even in Europe.

Then these Jews with their supposed superior intellects can't seem to grasp why they are so hated!

Lucifer
10-31-2013, 07:23 PM
Typical Bosniyuck chimout, I guess :coffee:

2. Ad hominem logical fallacy

don't know what bosniyuck is, zhid, yahood everyone know what it is.
it's tipical zhid to invent words.

Philo
10-31-2013, 07:25 PM
don't know what bosniyuck is, zhid, yahood everyone know what it is.
it's tipical zhid to invent words.

It's just a Bosniyuck. Members of a retarded nation in the Balkans who got kicked by Serbs quite recently. The end.

robar
10-31-2013, 07:28 PM
The nerve of these Jews to think they have more of a right to tell Europeans what to do than Europeans do when their Nation isn't even in Europe.

Then these Jews with their supposed superior intellects can't seem to grasp why they are so hated!

um sry wrong vote down:(

Lucifer
10-31-2013, 07:29 PM
It's just a Bosniyuck. Members of a retarded nation in the Balkans who got kicked by Serbs quite recently. The end.

what about zhid : member of a people who don't know if it's a religion or a race, who got kicked from every nation they settled and which name is used as an insult to call someone greedy, lying, cheating. :)

Philo
10-31-2013, 07:31 PM
what about zhid : member of a people who don't know if it's a religion or a race, who got kicked from every nation they settled and which name is used as an insult to call someone greedy, lying, cheating. :)
I'm pretty sure most people would rather be Jewish than Bosniyuck. Anyhow I thought you guys were Islamized serbs? That's what some people say.

Gorštak
10-31-2013, 07:32 PM

You really think those are Bosniaks on pic?

Lucifer
10-31-2013, 07:33 PM
I'm pretty sure most people would rather be Jewish than Bosniyuck. Anyhow I thought you guys were Islamized serbs? That's what some people say.

it doesn't matter, our genes are nice we're not the result of inbreeding, so we are nice looking, tall strong, would not trade for some
genetical drama who have mental problems.

Philo
10-31-2013, 07:35 PM
You really think those are Bosniaks on pic?

No :D. That's how people imagine you though. I mean the whole Jihad part.

BAK ALLAH MOHAMMAD JIHAD
You:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OwFeYlY9GU

SobieskisavedEurope
10-31-2013, 07:53 PM
It figures that Philo & Sblast gave me the thumbs down as usual!