PDA

View Full Version : 2 Armenian kids killed by mine explosion in Russian military training ground in northern Armenia

Xyresic
04-08-2013, 09:38 PM
Two kids blown up at training ground of Russian military unit in Armenia

An accident took place on 7 April in the Shirak region of Armenia.

Two children, a 12-year-old Artur Mkrtchyan and 15-year-old Musheg Gevorgyan, playing in the tank range of Russian military unit, were blown up by a mine, the Armenian media reported.

Ministry of Emergency Situations of Armenia confirmed that the two children were killed. It is not clear how the children could be in the training ground, 1news.az reports.

http://news.az/articles/armenia/78588

Two children killed in mine explosion in Armenia

Two children were killed by a mine Sunday as they were reportedly playing in the tank shooting range in northern Armenia, the Ministry of Emergency Situations reports.

The children were residents of the village of Vahramberd of Armenia’s Shirak province Mushegh Gevorgyan, 15, and Artur Mkrtchyan, 12.

The incident occurred at about noon on Sunday. It is yet unclear who the two children entered the territory of the shooting range which is used by the Russian military unit stationed in Armenia. According to some reports, they were shepherding sheep when they found the explosive ammunition that caused their deaths.

http://www.armradio.am/en/2013/04/08/two-children-killed-in-mine-explosion-in-armenia/

gregorius
04-08-2013, 09:42 PM
Im glad armenians give you a reason to spend your time, dont you have anything better to do than putting armos in a bad light?
Actually this shows how pathetic you are and seeking for attention. We as ussual stay calm while you are trying so hard to find news over the internet to show people here what kind we are, dont worry people know.

I have no words to say :)

Musso
04-08-2013, 09:57 PM
The Turkish child obsessing over the evil Armenians hahaha

Xyresic
04-09-2013, 05:10 PM
Im glad armenians give you a reason to spend your time, dont you have anything better to do than putting armos in a bad light?I'm just interested in my neighbour who claims parts of MY COUNTRY as a "west armenia" and who also occupies the land of my brother nation (Azerbaijan).

Actually this shows how pathetic you are and seeking for attention. We as ussual stay calm while you are trying so hard to find news over the internet to show people here what kind we are, dont worry people know.

I have no words to say :)I think this news report just goes to show that the Russian influence isn't positive in Armenia. Is the deaths of 2 Armenian children worth it for some outdated Russian guns and tanks and for selling your souls to Russia? Who probably wont even fight nor cry for you.

Nothing stopped Armenians making 100s of posts in the Turkish forum. I had a look over some of the older threads, it was basically a bunch of Armenians trying to put Turkey in a bad light.

The Turkish child obsessing over the evil Armenians hahahaWhy are you laughing over the deaths of Armenian kids.