PDA

View Full Version : Do Ashkenazis accept Ethiopian Jews?

Loki
04-09-2013, 01:13 PM
As their brothers? I'm just curious.

alfieb
04-09-2013, 01:15 PM
Yes.

Nearly all of them live in Israel. Very few live in Ethiopia.

Anglojew
04-09-2013, 01:32 PM
Yes. Israel rescued them and continues to do so.

The current "Miss Israel" is Ethiopian;

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/13113_10151246948635718_2123047064_n.jpg

Obviously, like any society, not everyone is a wonderful non-racist but in general the answer is yes. In general Ashkenazim do certainly count them as brothers

http://www.easternct.edu/mt-static/press_releases/assets_c/2011/10/Ethiopian%20Jewish%20child-thumb-300x258-4815.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Dm4Xx59f6NM/THS7hRj8PmI/AAAAAAAAE2Y/HoHSF2qH9w0/s1600/IDFTavorunit.jpg

Loki
04-09-2013, 01:34 PM
How many racist (I mean not necessarily openly) Jews you think are there? (in this context)

Anglojew
04-09-2013, 01:43 PM
How many racist (I mean not necessarily openly) Jews you think are there? (in this context)

Not trying to give them a bad name but I'd say Ultra-Orthodox Jews tend to be the racist ones. I'd say the reason is they're so sheltered they don't except strangers, so I'm not sure racist is the right word. They're suspicious of anyone, even other Jews. Also, in the American context they tend to live in neighbourhoods with lots of Blacks so it's an "us and them" scenario.

That said there's plenty of black orthodox Jews

http://payload118.cargocollective.com/1/7/241864/4668821/00032400.jpeg

Otherwise most other Jews are pretty liberal-minded. I don't think racists would be at all significant. I've read there's 200,000 Black Jews in the USA alone (plus another million in Africa eg Lemba). I'm personally friends with a Black Orthodox film-maker. 12% of Jewish American households now are mixed-race according to the latest demographic data.

In Australia the mixing is with Asians. There's an increasing number of Eurasian Jews.

Lábaru
04-09-2013, 01:43 PM
No.

Israel gave birth control to Ethiopian Jews without their consent.

Israel has admitted for the first time that it has been giving Ethiopian Jewish immigrants birth-control injections, often without their knowledge or consent.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-gave-birth-control-to-ethiopian-jews-without-their-consent-8468800.html

Arbërori
04-09-2013, 01:49 PM
Aren't like Ashkenazims admixed whites? Btw, Miss Israel is cute. You should've picked a Bar Rafaeli kind of girl. :P

Loki
04-09-2013, 01:51 PM
In Australia the mixing is with Asians. There's an increasing number of Eurasian Jews.

Yeah I guess they follow exactly the same ways as other white people - mix here and there.

Anglojew
04-09-2013, 01:55 PM
No.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-gave-birth-control-to-ethiopian-jews-without-their-consent-8468800.html

There's been two threads on here about this. I've already explained this but, yawn, I'll do it again.

Ha-aretz, the extreme leftist newspaper where this story originated later retracted most of the story. What actually happened is that about 30 women requested birth control medication from the State without their husbands knowledge because Ethiopian society is male-dominated. In otherwords they asked for the birth control but denied it to their husbands who didn't approve. That is the story. It was picked up and twisted into"Israelis are racist" by the usual suspects.

http://blog.camera.org/archives/2013/01/on_haaretz_ethiopian_contracep.html

What I find interesting about Labaru is that they're racist themselves but use perceived Israeli racism, however inaccurate, as a stick to bash Israel with when they would actually praise racism, or perceived racism, from any other country.

Lábaru
04-09-2013, 02:05 PM
There's been two threads on here about this. I've already explained this but, yawn, I'll do it again.

Ha-aretz, the extreme leftist newspaper where this story originated later retracted most of the story. What actually happened is that about 30 women requested birth control medication from the State without their husbands knowledge because Ethiopian society is male-dominated. In otherwords they asked for the birth control but denied it to their husbands who didn't approve. That is the story. It was picked up and twisted into"Israelis are racist" by the usual suspects.

http://blog.camera.org/archives/2013/01/on_haaretz_ethiopian_contracep.html

Is not a reliable source, that explanation is not good enough for me.

One of the Ethiopian women who was interviewed is quoted as saying: “They [medical staff] told us they are inoculations. We took it every three months. We said we didn’t want to.” It is alleged that some of the women were forced or coerced to take the drug while in transit camps in Ethiopia.

What I find interesting about Labaru is that they're racist themselves .

the difference is to admit it. In honesty.

Lábaru
04-09-2013, 02:09 PM
Nearly 100,000 Ethiopian Jews have moved to Israel under the Law of Return since the 1980s, but their Jewishness has been questioned by some rabbis. Last year, the Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, who also holds the health portfolio, warned that illegal immigrants from Africa “threaten our existence as a Jewish and democratic state”.

Anglojew
04-09-2013, 02:12 PM
Yeah I guess they follow exactly the same ways as other white people - mix here and there.

Goes into detail;

http://elderofziyon.blogspot.co.il/2013/01/did-israelis-force-contraception-on.html

Anglojew
04-09-2013, 02:14 PM
Labaru is confusing illegal immigration with Ethiopians. Apparantly he can't tell one black person from another. They are considered entirely Jewish by the highest authorities in Judaism. Its a simple as that.

Loki
04-09-2013, 02:17 PM
Labaru is confusing illegal immigration with Ethiopians. Apparantly he can't tell one black person from another. They are considered entirely Jewish by the highest authorities in Judaism. Its a simple as that.

So with Ethiopian Jews = Jews, it goes that Jews are not white by definition.

Hence, do you consider yourself as a "white Jew", or just a Jew?

Anglojew
04-09-2013, 02:37 PM
So with Ethiopian Jews = Jews, it goes that Jews are not white by definition.

Hence, do you consider yourself as a "white Jew", or just a Jew?

Jews can be any race. There were ancient Black Jews eg Moses wife.

I consider myself a White Jew as I am one.

Loki
04-09-2013, 02:41 PM
Jews can be any race. There were ancient Black Jews eg Moses wife.

Do you feel closer to secular white people, or to black Jews?

Anglojew
04-09-2013, 02:52 PM
Do you feel closer to secular white people, or to black Jews?

Me personally, secular white people (I assume you mean non-Jews). English-Speaking only I'd clarify mainly (or at least Italians, Russians and English speakers).

Loki
04-09-2013, 02:56 PM
Me personally, secular white people (I assume you mean non-Jews). English-Speaking only I'd clarify mainly (or at least Italians, Russians and English speakers).

Iberians not such much I guess?

Which leads me to a question: do you consider yourself a wog?

LOL sorry for the interrogation, it's just interesting :P

Philo
04-09-2013, 02:58 PM
I hav ethioipian Jewish friends. Pretty nice people .

Anglojew
04-09-2013, 03:04 PM
Iberians not such much I guess?

Which leads me to a question: do you consider yourself a wog?

LOL sorry for the interrogation, it's just interesting :P

No. I consider myself Anglo-Jewish. Or, Australian of the Hebrew persuasion.

I'm not personally woggy. I'm about 4 generations removed from non-English speakers. I'm definetely not woggy personally although a lot of Jews are more like Southern-Europeans.

It's fine. I understand. As much as I support Israel and Jewish self-determination the simple fact is I'm not culturally Israeli. I'm hardly even culturally Jewish I'm much more Australian. I'm probably as assimilated as someone gets without losing their identity.

Mortimer
04-09-2013, 03:07 PM
I hav ethioipian Jewish friends. Pretty nice people .sorry i dont want to start fight but i wonder why in chat you said they are fake jews and you called them niggers. I said they are not fake and we had a fight about jewishness in which you called me gypo

Philo
04-09-2013, 03:18 PM
sorry i dont want to start fight but i wonder why in chat you said they are fake jews and you called them niggers. I said they are not fake and we had a fight about jewishness in which you called me gypo
wow I called you a gypo? Maybe you should cry about it to all the others here who called you gypo.
They're not Jews genetically but they're better than regular Ethiopians living in Ethiopia, for obvious reasons. Once somebody from a country like Ethiopia comes to Western society they become smarter. I mean look at this from south ethiopia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ePVQfEeArw&feature=player_embedded#!
Cant get worse than this.
Oh shit the thumbnail is of a naked woman.:picard2: LOL. Anyways watch the video it shows how they get their water. That's a shithole.

Mortimer
04-09-2013, 03:23 PM
[QUOTE=Herod the Great;1495908]wow I called you a gypo? Maybe you should cry about it to all the others here who called you gypo.
They're not Jews genetically but they're better than regular Ethiopians living in Ethiopia, for obvious reasons. Once somebody from a country like Ethiopia comes to Western society they become smarter. I mean look at this from south ethiopia:
Cant get worse than this.
Oh shit the thumbnail is of a naked woman.:picard2: LOL. Anyways watch the shows

how they get their water. That's a shithole.[/
QUOTE]

dont pretend that you are their brother then when you revealed what you really think about them

Loki
04-09-2013, 03:26 PM
No. I consider myself Anglo-Jewish. Or, Australian of the Hebrew persuasion.

I'm not personally woggy. I'm about 4 generations removed from non-English speakers. I'm definetely not woggy personally although a lot of Jews are more like Southern-Europeans.

It's fine. I understand. As much as I support Israel and Jewish self-determination the simple fact is I'm not culturally Israeli. I'm hardly even culturally Jewish I'm much more Australian. I'm probably as assimilated as someone gets without losing their identity.

Yeah, you're basically an average sort of Aussie guy (except for under the trousers of course).

Philo
04-09-2013, 03:28 PM
dont pretend that you are their brother then when you revealed what you really think about them

I'm not their brother. Learn to read dummy. In real life I only have 1 brother

Where did I say I am their brother? I said they're much better than primitives living in Ethiopia, and much smarter.

Yeah, you're basically an average sort of Aussie guy (except for under the trousers of course).

LOL

Mortimer
04-09-2013, 03:33 PM
I'm not their brother. Learn to read dummy. In real life I only have 1 brother

Where did I say I am their brother? I said they're much better than primitives living in Ethiopia, and much smarter.

LOLthe thread title is if you accept them you wanted to give impression as if you do read also what ang
o jew argued but you just think they are better then the rest of niggers because they live in israel

Philo
04-09-2013, 03:42 PM
the thread title is if you accept them you wanted to give impression as if you do read also what ang
o jew argued but you just think they are better then the rest of niggers because they live in israel

I don't accept them as my brothers. Like I said in real life I only have 1 brother. I have no problems with them personally. And yeah they're much better than regular Ethiopians because they serve in the army and work in good jobs and don't live in the jungle like in the video I posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ePVQfEeArw&feature=player_embedded#!

Szegedist
04-09-2013, 04:00 PM
How do Jews feel about Ethiopian Christians converting to Judaism to get a better life in Israel?

Philo
04-09-2013, 04:03 PM
How do Jews feel about Ethiopian Christians converting to Judaism to get a better life in Israel?

Me? Bad. Very bad.
But again it shows what a shithole almsot all of africa is.

Maleficent
04-09-2013, 04:46 PM
I'm not one to jump at the chance to call people racist, but, I wonder how your Ethiopian Jewish friends would feel if they knew you went around calling people "nigger". Hypocrite, much?!:picard2::icon_rolleyes::bored:

Philo
04-09-2013, 04:56 PM
I'm not one to jump at the chance to call people racist, but, I wonder how your Ethiopian Jewish friends would feel if they knew you went around calling people "nigger". Hypocrite, much?!:picard2::icon_rolleyes::bored:

I wonder if it's valid, coming from the one who called for "Beaners" to get deported as ASAP just as you arrived on this forum. And now suddenly you're all cool with Carlos and all the other Mexicans.

Maleficent
04-09-2013, 05:30 PM
I wonder if it's valid, coming from the one who called for "Beaners" to get deported as ASAP just as you arrived on this forum. And now suddenly you're all cool with Carlos and all the other Mexicans.
No, not all of them. Just the illegal ones. It doesn't matter what country you come from, or what country the illegals come from, all illegals should be deported. I'm cool with Carlos because he knows I was just trolling. We all know you are detracting the attention from yourself because you have been called out on your hypocrisy by the likes of Inquiring Mind and myself.:picard2:

Philo
04-09-2013, 05:33 PM
No, not all of them. Just the illegal ones. It doesn't matter what country you come from, or what country the illegals come from, all illegals should be deported. I'm cool with Carlos because he knows I was just trolling. We all know you are detracting the attention from yourself because you have been called out on your hypocrisy by the likes of Inquiring Mind and myself.:picard2:

Inquiring mind is the LAST man to talk. This guy was on fucking stormfront and he's fucking gypsy. That's a huge oxymoron right there.
I have already shown your hypocrisy.

Maleficent
04-09-2013, 05:43 PM
Inquiring mind is the last man to talk. This guy was on fucking stormfront and he's fucking gypsy. That's a huge oxymoron right there.
He can post wherever he wants. I don't care. It's not really my business.:bored:

I have already shown your hypocrisy.
Nope, no hypocrisy on my part. Just yours.:thumb001:

Lábaru
04-09-2013, 05:44 PM
sorry i dont want to start fight but i wonder why in chat you said they are fake jews and you called them niggers. I said they are not fake and we had a fight about jewishness in which you called me gypo

xD xD xD that make sense.

Smaug
04-09-2013, 05:46 PM
I accept them as Jews. Ok, my Ashkenazi ancestry is tiny but I'd like to give my opinion.

Philo
04-09-2013, 05:48 PM
He can post wherever he wants. I don't care. It's not really my business.:bored:
Exactly, it's not your bussiness.

Nope, no hypocrisy on my part. Just yours.:thumb001:
Right:bored:

7eleven
04-09-2013, 05:48 PM
Yeah I accept them as Jews as well.

Loki
04-09-2013, 06:26 PM
I accept them as Jews. Ok, my Ashkenazi ancestry is tiny but I'd like to give my opinion.

I don't know what it feels like to have Jewish genes. Does it feel good? ;)

Smaug
04-09-2013, 06:34 PM

It feels... kosher. When I eat bacon my stomach hurts a little but Rabbi Goldmann said it's normal so I'm pretty ok with it :)

Anglojew
04-09-2013, 11:19 PM

True (15% of Aussie males are circumcised) but Australia is probably unique in the Western World (Probably Spanish colonies were similar but because of the Inquisition lots were crypto-Jews so it's a little different) because of the contribution made by Jews to it. Jews were present from day 1 of white settlement with at least 14 Jewish convicts (in Australia we romanticise convicts as much as the Americans do with Mayflower pilgrims but to be fair the majority weren't bad people just convicted of stealing a loaf of bread or some other petty crime and many went on to become fine upstanding members of society) and the first "first lady" of Australia (the Governor's wife) was Jewish. There have been 2 Jewish Governor Generals (our President) and our greatest war hero (General Sir John Monash) was Jewish so no one can argue about Jews roles in society. One Prime Minister (Malcolm Fraser) was technically Jewish as well;

Malcolm Fraser (Jewish mother)

http://primeministers.naa.gov.au/Images/UMA-I-6442_tcm13-24900.jpg

There have been so many prominant Aussie Jews or part-Jews like Olivia Newton-John that define Australianess that we're a part of the Aussie fabric. A Jewish comedian is best known for his Australianisms;

http://www.cavershamhouse.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/austen-tayshus-at-caversham-house.jpg

There are Jews in government like the current Attorney-General;

http://resources1.news.com.au/images/2007/06/11/va1237251302605/Mark-Dreyfus-5521577.jpg

Disraeli said "Every country gets the Jews they deserve," and Australia got the Jews equal to the task of bettering our country.

StonyArabia
04-09-2013, 11:33 PM
From what I have seen they are accepted, they also seem to be very strong Israeli patriots.

Anglojew
04-09-2013, 11:48 PM
The funny thing about being accused of being racist against non-whites on here by Inquiring Mind is that normally on this forum Jews are accused of the exact opposite; continuous threads about how we supposedly hate whites. That said, if the fact that I'm unreservedly and openly pro-White and stand up for Christian rights against Islamic persecution makes people call me racist then so be it. I would point out yes I am a critic of Islam but Islam is not a race. I AM a strong supporter of Christian (and Jewish) rights in Africa.

Anglojew
04-10-2013, 12:11 AM

This a a very tough question because its multi-faceted as I'll explain. It is a very intelligent question.

Rabbis investigate rigorously (as they do with all wouldbe immigrants who come to Israel under the "law of return" of Jews to the Jewish homeland) the "Jewishness" of the candidate. That said I've read about half of Ethiopia are former Jews who converted (mainly to Christianity) at various times so the only group officially recognised as authentic are the group that converted most recently and have relatives amongst Israeli Jews.

That said, in theory, if a regular Ethiopian person converted to Orthodox Judaism they would have the full right to come to Israel.

Anglojew
04-10-2013, 12:15 AM

You're right.

Anglojew
04-10-2013, 12:17 AM

I was going to a Levi Strauss/Calvin Klein joke but I'm resisting.

It's a double edged sword. There's a lot for us to be proud of but we constantly need to defend ourselves and watch our backs.

Mortimer
04-10-2013, 09:24 AM
The funny thing about being accused of being racist against non-whites on here by Inquiring Mind is that normally on this forum Jews are accused of the exact opposite; continuous threads about how we supposedly hate whites. That said, if the fact that I'm unreservedly and openly pro-White and stand up for Christian rights against Islamic persecution makes people call me racist then so be it. I would point out yes I am a critic of Islam but Islam is not a race. I AM a strong supporter of Christian (and Jewish) rights in Africa.

being pro-White is a Phrase used by White nationalists, meaning being pro-White means being a racist. just like supporting "White rights". stormfront rhetoric

Hoca
04-10-2013, 09:27 AM
Jews are very racist people, more than people would anticipate. They just use the holocaust card to cover-up their policies and actions.

Mortimer
04-10-2013, 09:29 AM
Jews are very racist people, more than people would anticipate. They just use the holocaust card to cover-up their policies and actions.

yes i agree. look at herod the great and anglo-jew. they are no less racist then Germans, English or Russians

Anglojew
04-10-2013, 01:34 PM
being pro-White is a Phrase used by White nationalists, meaning being pro-White means being a racist. just like supporting "White rights". stormfront rhetoric

Bullshit. That's just something anti-whites say. Not to say that some racists don't use this like you say but you can't paint everyone with the same brush. Why is it that everyone else is allowed to be proud of their heritage except whites?

Anglojew
04-10-2013, 01:36 PM

If this is true then please quote the various times I've used the Holocaust to cover up my supposed racism.

If you cannot I then this will prove that you're a liar.

Anglojew
04-10-2013, 01:38 PM
yes i agree. look at herod the great and anglo-jew. they are no less racist then Germans, English or Russians

1. I AM NOT RACIST, I don't know how many times I have to say this.

2. The irony is you're being racist against Jews, Germans, English and Russians by accusing every single one of racism. How is this any worse that blaming every Gypsy for the actions of a few?

Philo
04-10-2013, 02:58 PM

lol. Turk. If we'er so racist towards everybody than how come all those albos greeks armos and Kurds don't hate us but you?

English people are racist? Than how come so many black and asian immigrants live there?
Fail.:picard2:
Furthermore, Like I said, you sohuld'nt talk since you wanna be accepeteds as "white" so badly that you ask on every fucking forum if you're "white" or not. I don't give 2 shits about "whiteness". I did'nt join stormfront as well. I only hate those who hate me.

If this is true then please quote the various times I've used the Holocaust to cover up my supposed racism.

If you cannot I then this will prove that you're a liar.
He is definitely a liar. Worse Turk here by far. The others who sometimes are anti-Israel have normal arguments to use. Not he. He just uses gibberish all the time.

Mortimer
04-10-2013, 03:01 PM
1. I AM NOT RACIST, I don't know how many times I have to say this.

2. The irony is you're being racist against Jews, Germans, English and Russians by accusing every single one of racism. How is this any worse that blaming every Gypsy for the actions of a few?

You say you are not racist but Actions speak louder then words. Look at your threads. I dont accuse all Germans, English, Russians of Racism. I said generally Jews are not less Racist then People from These Countries who Jews accuse of Anti-Semitism. Or maybe Hungarians would be a better comparison since "Jews fled Hungary" and accuse them of "Anti-Semitism" but i think Israel is not less racist state then Hungary.

Mortimer
04-10-2013, 03:04 PM
lol. Turk. If we'er so racist towards everybody than how come all those albos greeks armos and Kurds don't hate us but you?

English people are racist? Than how come so many black and asian immigrants live there?
Fail.:picard2:
Furthermore, Like I said, you sohuld'nt talk since you wanna be accepeteds as "white" so badly that you ask on every fucking forum if you're "white" or not. I don't give 2 shits about "whiteness". I did'nt join stormfront as well. I only hate those who hate me.

He is definitely a liar. Worse Turk here by far. The others who sometimes are anti-Israel have normal arguments to use. Not he. He just uses gibberish all the time.

Not all English People are racist, but there are some, look at ironman who is racist and a few other english Posters. not every englishman is a liberal. There is racism in England and there are lots of Football Hooligans and BNP and EDL. What i meant to say Jews have their "Skinheads" just like the euro nations which they accuse of anti-semitism probably even more.

Hurrem sultana
04-10-2013, 03:05 PM
No.

those freaks,

Philo
04-10-2013, 03:07 PM
Not all English People are racist, but there are some, look at ironman who is racist and a few other english Posters. not every englishman is a liberal. There is racism in England and there are lots of Football Hooligans and BNP and EDL. What i meant to say Jews have their "Skinheads" just like the euro nations which they accuse of anti-semitism probably even more.
Yeah but racism there is much less than Germany or Russia. Mentioning them in the same sentence makes no sense to me. Also, ironman is a bit racist but he's pretty funny also.

those freaks,

How come I know many ethiopian jews who are as young as me? If so many were given birth control pills htan how come there are so many young ethiopian jews? anyways thanks for your amazing contribution to this thread. you can go back to play "balkan wars" now.

You say you are not racist but Actions speak louder then words. Look at your threads. I dont accuse all Germans, English, Russians of Racism. I said generally Jews are not less Racist then People from These Countries who Jews accuse of Anti-Semitism. Or maybe Hungarians would be a better comparison since "Jews fled Hungary" and accuse them of "Anti-Semitism" but i think Israel is not less racist state then Hungary.
Israel not less racist than Hungary? LOL.

Mortimer
04-10-2013, 03:15 PM
Yeah but racism there is much less than Germany or Russia. Mentioning them in the same sentence makes no sense to me. Also, ironman is a bit racist but he's pretty funny also.

How come I know many ethiopian jews who are as young as me? If so many were given birth control pills htan how come there are so many young ethiopian jews? anyways thanks for your amazing contribution to this thread. you can go back to play "balkan wars" now.

Israel not less racist than Hungary? LOL.

ok dude, whatever. but i think you are racist. i highly respect the jews who fight for human rights though and there are plenty

Philo
04-10-2013, 03:45 PM
ok dude, whatever. but i think you are racist. i highly respect the jews who fight for human rights though and there are plenty

LOL "Human rights". Arab, Muslims and Africans and (some)east asian countries don't even know what that term means. It's pointless to fight for human rights in today's world. The term has no meaning whatsoever to the governments.

Hoca
04-10-2013, 03:53 PM
Yea, just look at the latest msg of Herod, full with ethnic slurs. He is the worst Jew out here. I told him multiple times don't attack Turks on this forum and he continues to do it while he has enough enemies, basically the whole middle-east which is his neighborhood. I was neutral towards Israel before joining this forum. I'm starting to shift towards anti-Israel.

Philo
04-10-2013, 04:07 PM
Yea, just look at the latest msg of Herod, full with ethnic slurs. He is the worst Jew out here. I told him multiple times don't attack Turks on this forum and he continues to do it while he has enough enemies, basically the whole middle-east which is his neighborhood. I was neutral towards Israel before joining this forum. I'm starting to shift towards anti-Israel.

lol you're a huge bullshitter. what racial slurs did i use in my last message? idiot. you have a wild imagination. Don't try to bullshit us that you were neutral towards Israel. You're a a hardcore antisemite.
"Don't attack turks" - funny because I rarely ever attack Turks if the discussion does not involve you. I am only now starting to shift into an anti-turkish poistion just because of you(and i actually mean it) . you're the worst turk here by far. At least all the others don't subscribe to cheap racism and LIES.

And last thing - why would i listen to you? You seem to thing that everybody must do what you want. Ugly mentality.

Mortimer
04-10-2013, 04:08 PM

I loved and idealised jews because of holocaust but i didt know any jew. On jdf i was mistreated for my ethnicity and since reading jews i realised some really have double standards and they are not always only victims like i thought beforre.

aherne
04-10-2013, 04:08 PM
They accept Ethiopians, but only in sterilized form:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/eliseknutsen/2013/01/28/israel-foribly-injected-african-immigrant-women-with-birth-control/

Now imagine if western judeocracies would follow their master's example. Imagine the hundreds of Jewish organizations lavishing on media about the legacy of "racism"* and how a new holocaust is brewing.

* (a concept they invented in 1930s and used to make goyim feel guilty)

ariel
04-10-2013, 04:10 PM
http://www.forbes.com/sites/eliseknutsen/2013/01/28/israel-foribly-injected-african-immigrant-women-with-birth-control/

Now imagine if western judeocracies would follow their master's example. Imagine the hundreds of Jewish organizations lavishing on media about the legacy of "racism"* and how a new holocaust is brewing.

you need a good shrink my friend.....

Philo
04-10-2013, 04:11 PM

Perhaps you shoul dgo beat a gypsy up. Than you wont have time to troll Apricity. And I am sure it would feel your heart with joy.

Hoca
04-10-2013, 04:15 PM
edit

Hoca
04-10-2013, 04:17 PM
lol you're a huge bullshitter. what racial slurs did i use in my last message? idiot. you have a wild imagination. Don't try to bullshit us that you were neutral towards Israel. You're a a hardcore antisemite.
"Don't attack turks" - funny because I rarely ever attack Turks if the discussion does not involve you. I am only now starting to shift into an anti-turkish poistion just because of you(and i actually mean it) . you're the worst turk here by far. At least all the others don't subscribe to cheap racism and LIES.

And last thing - why would i listen to you? You seem to thing that everybody must do what you want. Ugly mentality.

What I can read from your msg is that you are full with emotion and full with hate. I'm not full of hate. I don't hate anybody and especially I don't have Jews but you keep accusing me of being jew hater and anti-semite because I have criticism of Israel.

This attitude of yours made me angry but I still don't hate you. You need to cut back the insults and ethnic slurs such as using Turk as it is a bad word. You have been acting weird after Israel apologized to Turkey. This hateful mindset is not going to help your cause.

Turkey is the only ally you got in the middle-east. Don't make those people turn on you too and don't hate all Turks because of flotilla accident. Most Turks are objective and don't generalize and hate all Jews.

Philo
04-10-2013, 04:22 PM
What I can read from your msg is that you are full with emotion and full with hate. I'm not full of hate. I don't hate anybody and especially I don't have Jews but you keep accusing me of being jew hater and anti-semite because I have criticism of Israel.

That's a common tactic of antisemites. Masking their Jew-hatred as "anti-Israel". Not to say that all anti-Israel-is are antisemites, some probably are'nt, but you defnitely are. It's easy to spot it in your vile posts.

This attitude of yours made me angry but I still don't hate you. You need to cut back the insults and ethnic slurs such as using Turk as it is a bad word. You have been acting weird after Israel apologized to Turkey. This hateful mindset is not going to help your cause.

LOL You're paranoid. I never used Turk as an insult. When I say "You're the worst turk" that's what I mean, that you're the worst Turk. Nothing more nothing less. I don't have problems with most of the Turks here. And I stay out of Turks fighting aginst armos greeks albos ex-yugos germans and all the other people that you fight here.

Turkey is the only ally you got in the middle-east. Don't make those people turn on you too and don't hate all Turks because of flotilla accident. Most Turks are objective and don't generalize and hate all Jews.
The government is certainly not Israel's friend. And I don't see how my opinion will change the Turkish-Israeli relationship:pound: . Don't think they care too much about somebody writing on Apricity.

Hoca
04-10-2013, 04:28 PM
That's a common tactic of antisemites. Masking their Jew-hatred as "anti-Israel". Not to say that all anti-Israel-is are antisemites, some probably are'nt, but you defnitely are. It's easy to spot it in your vile posts.
So what are you saying? No criticism of Jews are allowed? I'm not the only one who has criticism on Israel so you basically call all the people here anti-semite whoever dared to talk about Israel.

LOL You're paranoid. I never used Turk as an insult. When I say "You're the worst turk" that's what I mean, that you're the worst Turk. Nothing more nothing less. I don't have problems with most of the Turks here. And I stay out of Turks fighting aginst armos greeks albos ex-yugos germans and all the other people that you fight here.
I don't have a problem with you too and I don't know what your problems is either. You just got ape shit when Israel apologized to Turkey. You seriously need to change your attitude since Jews also clash with Spaniards and other Europeans( of course after middle-easterners)

The government is certainly not Israel's friend. And I don't see how my opinion will change the Turkish-Israeli relationship:pound: . Don't think they care too much about somebody writing on Apricity.Well, your governments thinks differently. Turkey is the only ally of Israel in the middle-east. Maybe you should think why.

Philo
04-10-2013, 04:42 PM
So what are you saying? No criticism of Jews are allowed? I'm not the only one who has criticism on Israel so you basically call all the people here anti-semite whoever dared to talk about Israel.

Damn, you TRULY can't read now can you?
I said:

Learn to read. Geez. There is 1 member here who I know is anti-Israel but far from antisemite.

I don't have a problem with you too and I don't know what your problems is either. You just got ape shit when Israel apologized to Turkey. You seriously need to change your attitude since Jews also clash with Spaniards and other Europeans( of course after middle-easterners)
You're still stuck in the apology, huh? I don't think I went ape-shit back than. There's a differece between being angry and ape-shit. You should learn the difference.
But Iam not sure what the apology has to do with what we're discussing right now. That was a long time ago and I don't thni kit changed alot so far.

The Jews vs Spaniards fight is something that some Spanairds here started. Some spaniards are ok and some are obssesed, it's as simple as that. They wanted a fight and they got it. Luckily the fighting has calmed down lately.
As for "other Europeans", I have peaceful relations with most members here(who are mostly Europeans).

Well, your governments thinks differently. Turkey is the only ally of Israel in the middle-east. Maybe you should think why.
What does it matter if Turkey is the only "ally"(if you want to look at it like that)? Israel had'nt felt the need for relations with Turkey since the flotilla(except of course for the economic losses in trade that both sides suffered, on the civilian and government level). Besides the Egyptians prevent smugglings into Gaza as much as they can while the Turks support the terroristic organization IHH( I am talking about the government in both countries). Seems to me like Turkish government is bent on making the relations cold(not only the flotilla, also much before that there weer Turkish provocations) while the Egyptians don't care about their honor and don't want to start a war(for obvious reasons). Of course Turkey is way stronger than Egypt but if you don't change your attitude than I don't see what can Israel look for in Turkey.

Hoca
04-10-2013, 06:28 PM
You clearly haven't learned anything from what I said. I slowly start to understand Incal, Baluarte and the others. You call rigorously calling me anti-semite is just plane rude and baseless and is achieving the opposite thing you want.

Philo
04-10-2013, 10:13 PM
You clearly haven't learned anything from what I said. I slowly start to understand Incal, Baluarte and the others. You call rigorously calling me anti-semite is just plane rude and baseless and is achieving the opposite thing you want.

Great way to admit you lost the argument instead of answering my post back. Actually, I start to understand Kabeiros and Arberori.

Hoca
04-10-2013, 10:17 PM
Great way to admit you lost the argument instead of answering my post back. Actually, I start to understand Kabeiros and Arberori.

First you didn't repond to my thread but spewed empty accusations calling me anti-semite. These were the questions:

Where do you base the fact that I'm anti-semite?

And Kaberios and Arberori? haha

Philo
04-10-2013, 10:21 PM
First you didn't repond to my thread but spewed empty accusations calling me anti-semite. These were the questions:

Where do you base the fact that I'm anti-semite?

And Kaberios and Arberori? haha
OK HERE IS MY POST:

I said:

Learn to read. Geez. There is 1 member here who I know is anti-Israel but far from antisemite.

You're still stuck in the apology, huh? I don't think I went ape-shit back than. There's a differece between being angry and ape-shit. You should learn the difference.
But Iam not sure what the apology has to do with what we're discussing right now. That was a long time ago and I don't thni kit changed alot so far.

The Jews vs Spaniards fight is something that some Spanairds here started. Some spaniards are ok and some are obssesed, it's as simple as that. They wanted a fight and they got it. Luckily the fighting has calmed down lately.
As for "other Europeans", I have peaceful relations with most members here(who are mostly Europeans).

Well, your governments thinks differently. Turkey is the only ally of Israel in the middle-east. Maybe you should think why.
What does it matter if Turkey is the only "ally"(if you want to look at it like that)? Israel had'nt felt the need for relations with Turkey since the flotilla(except of course for the economic losses in trade that both sides suffered, on the civilian and government level). Besides the Egyptians prevent smugglings into Gaza as much as they can while the Turks support the terroristic organization IHH( I am talking about the government in both countries). Seems to me like Turkish government is bent on making the relations cold(not only the flotilla, also much before that there weer Turkish provocations) while the Egyptians don't care about their honor and don't want to start a war(for obvious reasons). Of course Turkey is way stronger than Egypt but if you don't change your attitude than I don't see what can Israel look for in Turkey.

What thraed? you did'nt open any thread.

Hoca
04-10-2013, 10:23 PM
You are really waste of my time. You just call me anti-semite. That is just a baseless argument. Go cry to Nethanyahu because they apologized for your mistakes.

Anglojew
04-10-2013, 10:24 PM

That's not what you said but if that's what you mean then you're probably correct. There's probably a similar percentage of racist jews as anyone else but I think we'd need to look at survey data and not make assumptions.

The problem with your comment here is you're implying a Jewish Hungarian is not a Hungarian and confusing all Jews with Israelis.

No ones saying Jews are perfect. I already stated on this tread there are racist Jews but have the three Jews on this forum you accuse of racism really been as racist towards you as other racists? I don't remember any harassing you for being a gypsy.

Anglojew
04-10-2013, 10:28 PM

How are you a different race than Europeans or Jews anyway? You're a Caucasian.

Please quote Herod's racism?

Anglojew
04-10-2013, 10:31 PM

How is blaming an entire nation for the perceived wrongs of one person any different from the ethnic slurs you blame him of?

It also sounds like a threat eg "If you don't agree with me I will hate you're entire country."

Philo
04-10-2013, 10:35 PM
You are really waste of my time. You just call me anti-semite. That is just a baseless argument. Go cry to Nethanyahu because they apologized for your mistakes.

:picard2:
Why deny the obvious?
And stopped masturbating about Bibi apologizg to you. I bet you get aroused just from thinking about it.

How are you a different race than Europeans or Jews anyway? You're a Caucasian.

Please quote Herod's racism?

It's funny cuz this one time on the chatbox everybody was ganing up on IM and I tried to help him but he screwed it up and since than he called me a kike and i called him gypo. He's not good at relations imo.

Anglojew
04-10-2013, 10:40 PM
Is also like to add that I can think of two recent threads I've personally defended IM.

I defriended him after he accused me of racism for arguing Buddha (an Indo-European Prince from the invading culture that implemented the racist caste system in India in which lighter skinned people were superior) was white.

People on this thread accuse Jews of stating anyone that criticises Israel is an anti-Semite but they accuse anyone they disagree with on here of racism.

Hoca
04-10-2013, 10:41 PM
How is blaming an entire nation for the perceived wrongs of one person any different from the ethnic slurs you blame him of?

It also sounds like a threat eg "If you don't agree with me I will hate you're entire country."

I don't base my opinion based on one person. I don't blame Israel for Herod's extreme counter-effective comments. I only said I'm gravitating towards a negative opinion. Before flotila accident Israel/Turkey were good allies, and Turkey did one wrong move and Israel turned their back on us. So that proves how much the relationship was worth.

Why deny the obvious?
And stopped masturbating about Bibi apologizg to you. I bet you get aroused just from thinking about it.

Is that your best argument? I asked a question. This conversation is over :)

And for the sake of both of us. Get of the fact Israel apologized to Turkey. Your attitude is unbearable since. :o

Anglojew
04-10-2013, 10:42 PM
Why deny the obvious?

It's funny cuz this one time on the chatbox everybody was ganing up on IM and I tried to help him but he screwed it up and since than he called me a kike and i called him gypo. He's not good at relations imo.

Exactly. He's a known racist (Stormfront member) who now says he's reformed.

Anglojew
04-10-2013, 10:44 PM
The funny thing about IM accusing Israelis of racism (he's part Indid) is that 1% of Israeli Jews are of Indian origin.

Lemon Kush
04-10-2013, 10:48 PM
The funny thing about IM accusing Israelis of racism (he's part Indid) is that 1% of Israeli Jews are of Indian origin.

IM is the biggest fucking hypocrite on this forum.

Anglojew
04-10-2013, 10:51 PM
I don't base my opinion based on one person. I don't blame Israel for Herod's extreme counter-effective comments. I only said I'm gravitating towards a negative opinion. Before flotila accident Israel/Turkey were good allies, and Turkey did one wrong move and Israel turned their back on us. So that proves how much the relationship was worth.

And for the sake of both of us. Get of the fact Israel apologized to Turkey. Your attitude is unbearable since. :o

How did Israel turn its back on Turkey? Israel's been begging to be allies again. It's apologized like you asked. Most Israelis and Jews like Turks.

Philo
04-10-2013, 11:14 PM

So did I, I posted a post and you didnty asnwer it.
I think the one here who has to get over the apology, is you.

I said:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not true.. Even before the flotialla the Turks began to solwly distance themselves from Israel. It all began when erdogan was elected to office in 2003. Much before the flotilla. The flotilla was just the Catalyzator.

I have an Indian Jewish friend.

Mortimer
04-11-2013, 04:08 AM
Is also like to add that I can think of two recent threads I've personally defended IM.

I defriended him after he accused me of racism for arguing Buddha (an Indo-European Prince from the invading culture that implemented the racist caste system in India in which lighter skinned people were superior) was white.

People on this thread accuse Jews of stating anyone that criticises Israel is an anti-Semite but they accuse anyone they disagree with on here of racism.

yes you defended me, thanks. i also defended jews a few times recently. for example in the "are jews responsible for Immigration and race mixing" thread. i didnt noticed you defriended me. but quiete sad and pathetic move. and i dont call anyone who disagrees with me a racist but i call you and herod a racist which you are. herod is racist, he says ethiopian jews are fake jews and niggers but then he says he has some ethiopian jew friends, i wonder how they feel about his real opinion.

Anglojew
04-11-2013, 04:19 AM
yes you defended me, thanks. i also defended jews a few times recently. for example in the "are jews responsible for Immigration and race mixing" thread. i didnt noticed you defriended me. but quiete sad and pathetic move. and i dont call anyone who disagrees with me a racist but i call you and herod a racist which you are. herod is racist, he says ethiopian jews are fake jews and niggers but then he says he has some ethiopian jew friends, i wonder how they feel about his real opinion.

1. I Defriended you after you insulted me in a personal message.

2. Herod is just saying that Ethiopian Jews, whilst as legitimate Jews as any others, aren't descended genetically from Judeans like most other Jewish groups. Interestingly there is another black African group of Jews, The Lemba, who are;

http://diggingforthetruth.net/pictures/joshlosttribe32.jpg

Mortimer
04-11-2013, 04:48 AM
1. I Defriended you after you insulted me in a personal message.

2. Herod is just saying that Ethiopian Jews, whilst as legitimate Jews as any others, aren't descended genetically from Judeans like most other Jewish groups. Interestingly there is another black African group of Jews, The Lemba, who are;

http://diggingforthetruth.net/pictures/joshlosttribe32.jpg

How much Judean (or ancient biblical jewish) is there in the ashkenazi? didnt you said they are Germans (goths)? I think ethiopian jews are partly descendent of judeans. thats what i told herod too and he said im a gypo and anti-semite. you insulted all Indians with your comments on caste System and Buddha, thats why i called you racist. you are a racist. you even said you are against non-White immigrants

Anglojew
04-11-2013, 05:06 AM
How much Judean (or ancient biblical jewish) is there in the ashkenazi? didnt you said they are Germans (goths)? I think ethiopian jews are partly descendent of judeans. thats what i told herod too and he said im a gypo and anti-semite. you insulted all Indians with your comments on caste System and Buddha, thats why i called you racist. you are a racist. you even said you are against non-White immigrants

No, I said that the North European componant in Ashkenazim is best explained by Gothic admixture (as well as the use of Yiddish now being recognised as a Gothic language which later evolved to be closer to standard German with Jewish Western Migrations into German speaking regions). Ashkenazi Jews are about half Judean.

Ethiopian Jews don't have the Cohen gene and other Jewish markers (that the Lemba have for instance). Thinking something isn't Science.

Being against mass immigration doesn't make me racist. I've said many times I'm happy to have minorities as long as they stay a minority and respect Western laws and traditions.

Anglojew
04-11-2013, 05:09 AM
Similarly, a later study by Bonne-Tamir’s team (Hammer et al. 2000) found Beta Israel to be an exception to the general commonality of the “paternal gene pools of Jewish communities from Europe, North Africa, and the Middle East descended from a common Middle Eastern ancestral population”. Their conclusion is that the Falasha are “affiliated more closely with non-Jewish Ethiopians and other North Africans”.

But in 2001, an interesting twist appeared in the story of the Falasha: a study by the Department of Biological Sciences at Stanford University found a possible genetic link between eleven Ethiopian Jews and four Yemenite Jews. So are Ethiopian Jews related to other Jewish groups worldwide by blood after all? Probably not: the more likely explanation proposed by the Stanford researchers is a historical flow of genes flow between Ethiopian and Yemenite Jewish populations, or perhaps even between Jewish and non-Jewish populations of both regions. Thus, it is not that the eleven Ethiopian Jews studied are related to other Jews by blood, but rather that the four Yemenite Jews are related to Ethiopians; perhaps they are descendents of reverse migrants of African origin who crossed the Red Sea from Ethiopia to Yemen.

All the abovementioned studies examined Y-DNA, which traces paternal descent. But since in most forms of Judaism today maternal lineage is crucial in determining one’s Jewishness, a more recent study, reported in Thomas et al. (2002) looked at the mtDNA of Ethiopian Jews. According to their results, the most common mtDNA type found among the Ethiopian Jewish sample was present only in Somalia, which further supports the view that most Ethiopian Jews are of local, Ethiopian origin.

http://geocurrents.info/place/subsaharan-africa/are-the-black-jews-jewish

Mortimer
04-11-2013, 05:45 AM
No, I said that the North European componant in Ashkenazim is best explained by Gothic admixture (as well as the use of Yiddish now being recognised as a Gothic language which later evolved to be closer to standard German with Jewish Western Migrations into German speaking regions). Ashkenazi Jews are about half Judean.

Ethiopian Jews don't have the Cohen gene and other Jewish markers (that the Lemba have for instance). Thinking something isn't Science.

Being against mass immigration doesn't make me racist. I've said many times I'm happy to have minorities as long as they stay a minority and respect Western laws and traditions.

1.You said they are a "gothic tribe" not that they have "northeuropean admixture". you made it out as if they are germanics. whatever
2.I didnt know that about the ethiopian jews, i thought they are partly descendant of ancient jews who mixed with ethiopians. i didnt know they are pure ethiopians. however herod thinks that everyone who is not White is a fake jew. he doesnt recognise non-White jews, he also thinks there is a jewish look which is White. but for instance many jews who are not White (india, mexico, middle east etc.) have jewish markers and are partly descendant of jews, you admitt it about the lemba yourself but for herod they would be just "niggers" he will never accept them as jews
3.you are not only against Immigration you are specifically against non-White Immigration and you said nothing about mass, you said you are against non-White Immigration. you dont mind White Immigration for example you are not against greek immigrants in australia but against chinese immigrants or Indian immigrants. which makes you not only xenophobic but also specifically racist

Anglojew
04-11-2013, 05:50 AM
1.You said they are a "gothic tribe" not that they have "northeuropean admixture". you made it out as if they are germanics. whatever
2.I didnt know that about the ethiopian jews, i thought they are partly descendant of ancient jews who mixed with ethiopians. i didnt know they are pure ethiopians. however herod thinks that everyone who is not White is a fake jew. he doesnt recognise non-White jews, he also thinks there is a jewish look which is White. but for instance many jews who are not White (india, mexico, middle east etc.) have jewish markers and are partly descendant of jews, you admitt it about the lemba yourself but for herod they would be just "niggers" he will never accept them as jews
3.you are not only against Immigration you are specifically against non-White Immigration and you said nothing about mass, you said you are against non-White Immigration. you dont mind White Immigration for example you are not against greek immigrants in australia but against chinese immigrants or Indian immigrants. which makes you not only xenophobic but also specifically racist

There's always been black Jews since, at least, Moses's wife. I never said Ashkenazi Jews were Gothic I said they were a Judean-Khazar-Gothic hybrid.

I am against NON-WESTERN immigration. I specifically would ban MUSLIM immigration including WHITE Muslims.

For the reasons why please see my latest thread;

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?75631-Islamisation-by-Percentages-The-More-Islamic-the-Country-the-worse-it-is&p=1500028#post1500028

I have nothing against WESTERN non-whites. I greatly admire African-Americans. I consider many Buddhist countries like Japan, South Korea, Thailand as part of the West.

Philo
04-11-2013, 07:10 PM

lol. They are not real Jews genetically. You are very stupid if you can't get that to your thick head. There's noscuh thing as "pure jew" since everybody in th world are mixed. However as opposed to ashkenazi sephardi and mizrahi jews, ethiopian jews have noconnection whatsoever to the middle east genetticaly.
Get it, rocket scientist?

I never called you an antisemite or a gypot for that matter, because of your comment about ethiopian jews. I called you a gypo in a totally different argument(something with alfieb). Stop lying out of your ass.

Dumb Gypo. Invetninf things aobut me.
1. See? thinking somthing does'nt make it true. Get that through your fat head before calling me anti-ethiopian jews.
2.I dont FUCKING CARE ABOUT JEWS BEING WHITE. I NEVER CLAIMED JEWS ARE WHITE. NOR DO I KNOW ABOUT SUCH A THING AS "NON-WHITE JEWS". I ACCEPT AS "BROTHERS" JEWS WHO ARE ASHKENAZI SEPHARDI AND MIZRAHI. END OF STORY.
3. I NEVER SAID ITHINK THE JEWISH LOOK WHICH MIGHT EXIST IS "WHITE". YOU'RE FUCKING LYING AND I HATE IT.
4. I DONT ACCEPT LEMBA AS JEWS SINCE THEY HAVE SSA ADMIXTURE MORE THAN ANYBODY ELSE.
5. I HAVE ALREADY SAID THAT ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS IS AN INDIAN JEW. HE LOOKS REGULAR INDIAN. COMPLETELY INDIAN. BUT HE'S A GOOD FRIEND AND I COULD'NT CARE LESS WHAT HE LOOKS LIKE.

riverman
04-11-2013, 07:15 PM
IM Judaism is a religion, do you mean middle eastern ethnicities not accepting each other? or specific jewish groups not 'accepting' each other? accepting means what exactly? different groups even worship differently, why should these diff groups 'accept' every other practice/group do you expect all 'christian' groups to do the same? notice how you're holding the jews to a higher standard than other groups?

Windischer
04-11-2013, 07:34 PM
hes not holding them to higher standards, but rather sees jews as some kind of monolithic group (with few ethiopian stones laying apart :D )

this is a common perception, especially common among jew haters (antisemite is a too weak word). you can see this when one mad ultra-orthodox rabbi says "kill gentiles" and our genius nazis flood internet with "evil jews are going to genocide us!"

Philo
04-11-2013, 07:56 PM
hes not holding them to higher standards, but rather sees jews as some kind of monolithic group (with few ethiopian stones laying apart :D )

this is a common perception, especially common among jew haters (antisemite is a too weak word). you can see this when one mad ultra-orthodox rabbi says "kill gentiles" and our genius nazis flood internet with "evil jews are going to genocide us!"
The bolded especially pisses me off.

riverman
04-11-2013, 08:01 PM
The bolded especially pisses me off.

pretty much, though it's also holding jews to a higher standard.

Philo
04-11-2013, 08:07 PM
pretty much, though it's also holding jews to a higher standard.

which is what pisses me off. They say "Those jews(usually it's 1 or 2 people but they conculde from that to the 13 million other jews) think they're superior. we should kill them!!"
While at the same time the type of forums those comments are written at are usually "black supremasict" or ""white supremascist" forums. talk about duble standard.

Mortimer
04-12-2013, 05:09 AM
lol. They are not real Jews genetically. You are very stupid if you can't get that to your thick head. There's noscuh thing as "pure jew" since everybody in th world are mixed. However as opposed to ashkenazi sephardi and mizrahi jews, ethiopian jews have noconnection whatsoever to the middle east genetticaly.
Get it, rocket scientist?

I never called you an antisemite or a gypot for that matter, because of your comment about ethiopian jews. I called you a gypo in a totally different argument(something with alfieb). Stop lying out of your ass.

Dumb Gypo. Invetninf things aobut me.
1. See? thinking somthing does'nt make it true. Get that through your fat head before calling me anti-ethiopian jews.
2.I dont FUCKING CARE ABOUT JEWS BEING WHITE. I NEVER CLAIMED JEWS ARE WHITE. NOR DO I KNOW ABOUT SUCH A THING AS "NON-WHITE JEWS". I ACCEPT AS "BROTHERS" JEWS WHO ARE ASHKENAZI SEPHARDI AND MIZRAHI. END OF STORY.
3. I NEVER SAID ITHINK THE JEWISH LOOK WHICH MIGHT EXIST IS "WHITE". YOU'RE FUCKING LYING AND I HATE IT.
4. I DONT ACCEPT LEMBA AS JEWS SINCE THEY HAVE SSA ADMIXTURE MORE THAN ANYBODY ELSE.
5. I HAVE ALREADY SAID THAT ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS IS AN INDIAN JEW. HE LOOKS REGULAR INDIAN. COMPLETELY INDIAN. BUT HE'S A GOOD FRIEND AND I COULD'NT CARE LESS WHAT HE LOOKS LIKE.

"You dont care about Jews being White" but you dont accept Lemba Jews because "they have SSA Admixture". You are one confused kid. And stop calling me gypo i dont call you kike either

Mortimer
04-12-2013, 05:11 AM
IM Judaism is a religion, do you mean middle eastern ethnicities not accepting each other? or specific jewish groups not 'accepting' each other? accepting means what exactly? different groups even worship differently, why should these diff groups 'accept' every other practice/group do you expect all 'christian' groups to do the same? notice how you're holding the jews to a higher standard than other groups?

Herod talks about being "genetically jewish" and "about a jewish look". without the exception of the KKK no Christian would say "Christian Need to have white Skin and common genetics or they are fake". Jews are more then just a Religion. i dont hold them to higher Standards but they are different.

Mortimer
04-12-2013, 05:12 AM

lol now im a jew hater

Anglojew
04-12-2013, 05:22 AM
Although mostly not genetically related to other Jews Ethiopians have been practicing Judaism for at least 2,000 years and are considered as legitimately Jewish as any other Jews by religious authorities as well as the Israeli government. They are Jews and, as custodians of the Ark of the Covenant, have a long and proud history.

I think Herod just means they aren't Judean even though they're Jewish (its the same word in Hebrew so a little confusing) and that the Lemba aren't yet recognised by the religious authories although we're working on that. The latest immigrant group to Israel are Bnei Menashe from India before you accuse Jews or racism or being anti-Indian (Israel and India are very good allies and Jews and Hindus good friends);

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bnei_Menashe

http://www.jpost.com/HttpHandlers/ShowImage.ashx?ID=193155

http://destination-yisrael.biblesearchers.com/.a/6a0120a610bec4970c01538fe024c3970b-500wi

http://www.shavei.org/shvwp/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Tamir-Baite-Lone-Soldier1.jpg

Mortimer
04-12-2013, 05:42 AM
Although mostly not genetically related to other Jews Ethiopians have been practicing Judaism for at least 2,000 years and are considered as legitimately Jewish as any other Jews by religious authorities as well as the Israeli government. They are Jews and, as custodians of the Ark of the Covenant, have a long and proud history.

I think Herod just means they aren't Judean even though they're Jewish (its the same word in Hebrew so a little confusing) and that the Lemba aren't yet recognised by the religious authories although we're working on that. The latest immigrant group to Israel are Bnei Menashe from India before you accuse Jews or racism or being anti-Indian (Israel and India are very good allies and Jews and Hindus good friends);

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bnei_Menashe

http://www.jpost.com/HttpHandlers/ShowImage.ashx?ID=193155

http://destination-yisrael.biblesearchers.com/.a/6a0120a610bec4970c01538fe024c3970b-500wi

http://www.shavei.org/shvwp/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Tamir-Baite-Lone-Soldier1.jpg

It seems like you are more accepting Anglo-Jew but Herod is a racist you shouldnt side with him. he said himself that he doesnt accept non-White jews. he said he doesnt care about White but it is obvious he does because he thinks african or Indian looking jews cant be jews. im sure he thinks he and his Family Looks like a jew and he said his brother is very White so everyone who is not as White as him or his brother are not jews to him. he said he has friends among them, but he doesnt accept them as jews. also he was butthurt very much when i said i think i could pass as a jew, because i dont look like captain whitey. even you said i could maybe pass as as Kind of jew like mizrahi maybe but he said i cant. it is because he is racist. he doesnt want to admitt it openly but it is obvious from his Posts.

alfieb
04-12-2013, 05:45 AM
Herod is not a Jew in the religious sense, only the ethnic sense.

So why would he accept someone who is not his blood brother, just because they adopted a religion that he does not believe?

StonyArabia
04-12-2013, 05:48 AM
Herod is not racist, he sometimes well does stuff for lolz, if he was racist he would not accept Yemenite Jews, who are also converts and this is proven by genetics.

Mortimer
04-12-2013, 05:50 AM

So why would he accept someone who is not his blood brother, just because they adopted a religion that he does not believe?

it is not a question if he feels related to them, he is a ashkenazi so probably he feels related to other ashkenazi. it is that he calls them "fake" and doesnt accept them as jews. also most of jewish ethnicities have jewish genetics but just as ashkenazi have White admixture, the others have non-White admixture which makes them look different.

Mortimer
04-12-2013, 05:51 AM
Herod is not racist, he sometimes well does stuff for lolz, if he was racist he would not accept Yemenite Jews, who are also converts and this is proven by genetics.

then he is selective racist against africans. he made many negative remarks about africa so far.

alfieb
04-12-2013, 05:52 AM
They are fake Jews.
Jew = ethnicity with diasporan sub-divisions that they do not belong to
Judaism = religion that he does not practice

Anglojew
04-12-2013, 05:52 AM
It seems like you are more accepting Anglo-Jew but Herod is a racist you shouldnt side with him. he said himself that he doesnt accept non-White jews. he said he doesnt care about White but it is obvious he does because he thinks african or Indian looking jews cant be jews. im sure he thinks he and his Family Looks like a jew and he said his brother is very White so everyone who is not as White as him or his brother are not jews to him. he said he has friends among them, but he doesnt accept them as jews. also he was butthurt very much when i said i think i could pass as a jew, because i dont look like captain whitey. even you said i could maybe pass as as Kind of jew like mizrahi maybe but he said i cant. it is because he is racist. he doesnt want to admitt it openly but it is obvious from his Posts.

If you remember I said you could pass as Jew on that thread.

I think he's just taking the piss out of you because you get easily worked up. I wouldn't take it personally I don't think he means it.

Mortimer
04-12-2013, 05:55 AM
They are fake Jews.
Jew = ethnicity with diasporan sub-divisions that they do not belong to
Judaism = religion that he does not practice

they are not fake jews because they have jewish genetics. i learned ethiopian jews dont, but many other non-White jewish sub-Divisions do. they have judean founding fathers

alfieb
04-12-2013, 05:57 AM
As far as I can remember, the Indian (Cochim? I forget the name.) Jews are real Jews, but the Beta Israel are not.

StonyArabia
04-12-2013, 05:59 AM
As far as I can remember, the Indian (Cochim? I forget the name.) Jews are real Jews, but the Beta Israel are not.

There is several types of Indian Jews. There is the Bene Israel Jews who are from Northern India, there is the Cochin Jews who are from Southern India, and there is the Bene Meneshe Jews from Eastern India. There is also Baghdadi Jews who are of Middle Eastern Jew origins. The Bene Israel are said to have the Cohen markers, not the Cochin.

Mortimer
04-12-2013, 06:19 AM
There is several types of Indian Jews. There is the Bene Israel Jews who are from Northern India, there is the Cochin Jews who are from Southern India, and there is the Bene Meneshe Jews from Eastern India. There is also Baghdadi Jews who are of Middle Eastern Jew origins. The Bene Israel are said to have the Cohen markers, not the Cochin.

the cohin jews descendt from real jews from king solomons time. and not all jews have the cohen markers only the highest jewish priests. doesnt make them less jewish. they descendt of real jews who mixed with Indians http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cochin_Jews#First_Jews_in_South_India

Hoca
04-12-2013, 06:45 AM
then he is selective racist against africans. he made many negative remarks about africa so far.

And also about Turks and Arabs.

Philo
04-12-2013, 03:51 PM
"You dont care about Jews being White" but you dont accept Lemba Jews because "they have SSA Admixture". You are one confused kid. And stop calling me gypo i dont call you kike either

no you are confused. SSA admixture = not coming from Judea which is in the middle-east. You're an idiot :bored:. So if a Chinese don't accept Somalians as chinese genetically because they are mostly SSA/SouthWest Asian than he's racist? LOL

No no you dumb idiot. How can I not accept non-white Jews if I think that Mizrahi Jews(consdiered non-white by more than the ashkenazi or sephardi) are the people that best reprent Jews genetically? idiot.
My brother has nothing to do with this you fucking dummy.
You can't pass as a jew cuz you look like a gypsy. End of story. You could not pass as Arab either.
I did'nt join stormfront, you did. Saya it all.

Yes exactly. I don'y care about wether or not somebody is foreign geneticlaly or not. One of my best friends in an Indian Jew and I don't give a shit about how he looks(he looks regular Indian).

LOL. HAHA:cool::rofl_002::bounce:

it is not a question if he feels related to them, he is a ashkenazi so probably he feels related to other ashkenazi. it is that he calls them "fake" and doesnt accept them as jews. also most of jewish ethnicities have jewish genetics but just as ashkenazi have White admixture, the others have non-White admixture which makes them look different.
Are you seriously comparing between ashkenazi and sephardi and the amount of white admixture in them and between ethiopian jews and the ethiopian admixture in them?
haha.

BTW I prefer Ethiopian Jews to "Lemba". Ethiopian girls are much hotter.

If you remember I said you could pass as Jew on that thread.

I think he's just taking the piss out of you because you get easily worked up. I wouldn't take it personally I don't think he means it.
I do mean it when I say he could not pass as Jew or Arab.

Mortimer
04-12-2013, 03:54 PM
no you are confused. SSA admixture = not coming from Judea which is in the middle-east. You're an idiot :bored:. So if a Chinese don't accept Somalians as chinese genetically because they are mostly SSA/SouthWest Asian than he's racist? LOL

ashkenazis have european admixture, it is not coming from judeans either. both populations have common genetic roots.

riverman
04-12-2013, 03:54 PM

it's a double standard, you're not supposed to have an ethnicity or something? lol it's so convoluded i'm not even going to get into it. but yes, you have to accept people who aren't your ethnicity as your ethnicity. or something. lol

Mortimer
04-12-2013, 03:57 PM
it's a double standard, you're not supposed to have an ethnicity or something? lol it's so convoluded i'm not even going to get into it. but yes, you have to accept people who aren't your ethnicity as your ethnicity. or something. lol

ashkenazis are not full jewish either. he didnt said they are "not ashkenazis". he thinks they are "less jewish"

Philo
04-12-2013, 04:00 PM
And also about Turks and Arabs.

I can't belive Hoca is talking. He hates Jews and Greeks with passion.

ashkenazis have european admixture, it is not coming from judeans either. both populations have common genetic roots.
No. Ashkenazim are of predominantly Middle-eastern/Judean and Southern European admixture with some Anatolian too. Both southern Europeans and Anatolians are not nearly as genetically distant from Judeans as Ethiopians are(which are the main component of Ethiopian Jewish genetics).

Yea it's a double standard. It's almost like "Do serbs accept gypsies as their ethnicity?". Pretty stupid.

ashkenazis are not full jewish either. he didnt said they are "not ashkenazis". he thinks they are "less jewish"
That's because they are, on a geneticl level. IMO the ones who are most Judean on a gentic Level are mizrahi Jews from Iraq, Iran and probably Lebanon and Syria too.

Mortimer
04-12-2013, 04:03 PM

No no you dumb idiot. How can I not accept non-white Jews if I think that Mizrahi Jews(consdiered non-white by more than the ashkenazi or sephardi) are the people that best reprent Jews genetically? idiot.
My brother has nothing to do with this you fucking dummy.
You can't pass as a jew cuz you look like a gypsy. End of story. You could not pass as Arab either.
I did'nt join stormfront, you did. Saya it all.

Yes exactly. I don'y care about wether or not somebody is foreign geneticlaly or not. One of my best friends in an Indian Jew and I don't give a shit about how he looks(he looks regular Indian).

LOL. HAHA:cool::rofl_002::bounce:

Are you seriously comparing between ashkenazi and sephardi and the amount of white admixture in them and between ethiopian jews and the ethiopian admixture in them?
haha.

BTW I prefer Ethiopian Jews to "Lemba". Ethiopian girls are much hotter.

I do mean it when I say he could not pass as Jew or Arab.

if you think middle eastern represents jews best then you think that White admixture doesnt make you foreign but african or Indian or chinese admixture does. which is a double Standard and europeancentric. i doubt you consider yourself genetically Alien to jews despite not being fully middle eastern but a ashkenazi. and i was in oppossing views on stormfront i dont see how you can hold it against me, i was never a White Nationalist. you are quiete ridicolous

ariel
04-12-2013, 04:04 PM

what re you problem with us dude?

i have nothing against gypsy people,why you are trolling us like that?

Mortimer
04-12-2013, 04:07 PM
I can't belive Hoca is talking. He hates Jews and Greeks with passion.

No. Ashkenazim are of predominantly Middle-eastern/Judean and Southern European admixture with some Anatolian too. Both southern Europeans and Anatolians are not nearly as genetically distant from Judeans as Ethiopians are(which are the main component of Ethiopian Jewish genetics).

Yea it's a double standard. It's almost like "Do serbs accept gypsies as their ethnicity?". Pretty stupid.

That's because they are, on a geneticl level. IMO the ones who are most Judean on a gentic Level are mizrahi Jews from Iraq, Iran and probably Lebanon and Syria too.

ashkenazis have european admixture. europeans are not judeans. you think european admixture is ok but non-european admixture is not ok, just because you have White Skin. and ashkenazis are only half middle eastern if at all. they Cluster in europe not in middle east. you are the one with double Standards. jews are not a ethnicity like everyone else. they are different and acknowledge to be different.

Mortimer
04-12-2013, 04:08 PM
what re you problem with us dude?

i have nothing against gypsy people,why you are trolling us like that?

i hate racists

riverman
04-12-2013, 04:10 PM
ashkenazis have european admixture. europeans are not judeans. you think european admixture is ok but non-european admixture is not ok, just because you have White Skin. and ashkenazis are only half middle eastern if at all. they Cluster in europe not in middle east. you are the one with double Standards. jews are not a ethnicity like everyone else. they are different and acknowledge to be different.

this isn't accurate, many jews are native to Israel in racial terms, Ashkenaz included, in fact some of the more native Israelis IMO are Ashkenaz. Don't get trolled by the likes of fairy princess or some Sicilians, they don't know what they're talking about.

ariel
04-12-2013, 04:11 PM

first to all to be hounest im not ashkenazi one.my familly is from egypt.the ancient israelites were caucasoid people so are the europeans.
the ethiopian jews enjoyed a good life in israel,dont worry about them.and please stop attacking us dude.

Mortimer
04-12-2013, 04:12 PM
this isn't accurate, many jews are native to Israel in racial terms, Ashkenaz included, in fact some of the more native Israelis IMO are Ashkenaz. Don't get trolled by the likes of fairy princess or some Sicilians, they don't know what they're talking about.

they are not racially pure jews. they are only half middle eastern if at all because im sure they are able to manipulate genetic studies to their favour and have an agende to represent themselfes as native jews

Mortimer
04-12-2013, 04:14 PM
first to all to be hounest im not ashkenazi one.my familly is from egypt.the ancient israelites were caucasoid people so are the europeans.
the ethiopian jews enjoyed a good life in israel,dont worry about them.and please stop attacking us dude.

are you sephardi? they are not pure jews either. they have considerable amount of european genetics. i dont know how ancient jews looked like but probably not like europeans. europeans and middle east is not same race. and caucasoid are northafricans, arabs, and Indians too. caucasoid is just a umbrella term which encompasses all Groups who are not mongoloid, negroid or australoid

Philo
04-12-2013, 04:18 PM
if you think middle eastern represents jews best then you think that White admixture doesnt make you foreign but african or Indian or chinese admixture does. which is a double Standard and europeancentric. i doubt you consider yourself genetically Alien to jews despite not being fully middle eastern but a ashkenazi. and i was in oppossing views on stormfront i dont see how you can hold it against me, i was never a White Nationalist. you are quiete ridicolous

no you idiot. I meant that the amount of euroepan admixture that ashkenazi jews have is far less than the amount of black admixture ethiopian jews have or chineswe admixture chinese jews have. you have problems in the field of comparison.

No idiot. I am saying that the amount of european admixture ashkenazi and sephjradi jews have is not even close to the amount of ethiopian admixture the ethiopian jews have.
Jews cluster in Europe? you're a funny gypsy. Jews cluster with cypriots. Not in Europe.
And again you show your racism by saying jews are different.

i hate racists

Same here. That's why I support you in war against mexican abdullah/ american hispanist.

they are not racially pure jews. they are only half middle eastern if at all because im sure they are able to manipulate genetic studies to their favour and have an agende to represent themselfes as native jews
Conspiarcy/signature material. You are a racist prick.

ariel
are you sephardi? they are not pure jews either. they have considerable amount of european genetics. i dont know how ancient jews looked like but probably not like europeans. europeans and middle east is not same race. and caucasoid are northafricans, arabs, and Indians too. caucasoid is just a umbrella term which encompasses all Groups who are not mongoloid, negroid or australoid

im not sephardic dude...my ancestores lived in egypt since biblical times ,,,the ancient israelites were levantines -medaterinean caucasoid so...
i have nothing against your people so please stop attacking us...

riverman

Now you're just b.s.ing, many jews are distinctly regional to the Israel area, and some have other admix, same with Palestinians or whatnot, who might have ssa admix or something, but regardless, you don't even need genetic studies to know this.

Mortimer
04-12-2013, 04:21 PM
no you idiot. I meant that the amount of euroepan admixture that ashkenazi jews have is far less than the amount of black admixture ethiopian jews have or chineswe admixture chinese jews have. you have problems in the field of comparison.

i learned from anglo-jew that ethiopian jews dont have jewish genetics, i dont know about chinese jews. but ashkenazis Cluster in europe not in middle east. i bet ashkenazis are far less jewish then they want to make us believe. they are 2000 years in europe and have been before even in rome before they arrived in Germany. i doubt ashkenazis have at all anything to do with real jews. of course western and israeli universities will prove us different.

Cristiano viejo
04-12-2013, 04:22 PM

Well, I know that you think (or you want to make us believe) that Askenazis are a kind of Super Europeans, almost more Europeans than own Europeans but...
you are Sephardi Jew in part.
Then, are you saying that Sephardi Jews are Whites??
I ask you without malice, I am interested to know, since those Sephardi Jews lived in Spain. And of course, if they were White, when you say that the Spanish are Jews (even forgetting the fact that the vast majority were expelled) I will can tell you that there is no problem with that :dance:
But, if they are not White, you don't have any right to self proclaim you as White :blah:

Mortimer
04-12-2013, 04:23 PM
Now you're just b.s.ing, many jews are distinctly regional to the Israel area, and some have other admix, same with Palestinians or whatnot, who might have ssa admix or something, but regardless, you don't even need genetic studies to know this.

i talk about the european immigrants to Israel not regional jews who always lived there.

Mortimer
04-12-2013, 04:24 PM
im not sephardic dude...my ancestores lived in egypt since biblical times ,,,the ancient israelites were levantines -medaterinean caucasoid so...
i have nothing against your people so please stop attacking us...

i dont know dude. if you lived since biblical times in egypt you would probably look like a egyptian.

riverman
04-12-2013, 04:26 PM
i talk about the european immigrants to Israel not regional jews who always lived there.

Nope, I can't get on board with that either. I just disagree with you, but I get the feeling I know a lot more about this subject than you do.

Sultan Suleiman
04-12-2013, 04:27 PM

Honesty and Jews are not exactly two words which compliment each other.

Mortimer
04-12-2013, 04:27 PM
Nope, I can't get on board with that either. I just disagree with you, but I get the feeling I know a lot more about this subject than you do.

well you are american, a Zionist Nation. im neutral observer

ariel
04-12-2013, 04:28 PM
i dont know dude. if you lived since biblical times in egypt you would probably look like a egyptian.

im not look like egyptian lol...your logic are stupid dude...

Philo
04-12-2013, 04:29 PM
i learned from anglo-jew that ethiopian jews dont have jewish genetics, i dont know about chinese jews. but ashkenazis Cluster in europe not in middle east. i bet ashkenazis are far less jewish then they want to make us believe. they are 2000 years in europe and have been before even in rome before they arrived in Germany.
No, idiot. Jews were in Rome because the Romans destroyed the temple and crushed our national pride like they did with many people. There were Arabs(they didnt speak arabs than, but to day they do. i mean people form syria/lebanon) in Rome too. Does that make them Roman? NO!! You're just an idiotic prick. You just fail to accept the fact that you are wrong so you resort to bullshit logic.

i doubt ashkenazis have at all anything to do with real jews. of course western and israeli universities will prove us different.

Zionism = recognizing Jews for their right to have a ocuntry in their ancestral homeland.
By the same logic, I am italonist, or an Anglonist, or a Swedonist, or a Finnonist.:bored:

Mortimer
04-12-2013, 04:30 PM
im not look like egyptian lol...your logic are stupid dude...

you live since biblical times do you know that this like thousands of years but you retained your original jew phenotype. that is highly unlikely. i guess you are sephardi who was expelled from spain and moved to northafrica like most northafrican jews

riverman
04-12-2013, 04:32 PM

You pathetic troll. I tried being nice to you but you've gone to far with your insults and stupidity. Stop talking about subjects that you are clueless about.

Mortimer
04-12-2013, 04:33 PM
No, idiot. Jews were in Rome because the Romans destroyed the temple and crushed our national pride like they did with many people. There were Arabs(they didnt speak arabs than, but to day they do. i mean people form syria/lebanon) in Rome too. Does that make them Roman? NO!! You're just an idiotic prick. You just fail to accept the fact that you are wrong so you resort to bullshit logic.

Zionism = recognizing Jews for their right to have a ocuntry in their ancestral homeland.
By the sanme logic, I am italonist, or an Anglonist, or a Swedonist, or a Finnonist.:bored:

my Point is jews lived so Long in europe they mixed heavily and accepted converts to the Point that they dont have much in common with real jews. and i doubt ashkenazis or sephardis are native in Israel. im not racist to jews because i say they have a Agenda to prove that they are native in israel

Mortimer
04-12-2013, 04:34 PM
You pathetic troll. I tried being nice to you but you've gone to far with your insults and stupidity. Stop talking about subjects that you are clueless about.

Insult? i saw only you insulting. a outburst of Anger but i will forgive you, since you were decent in the past before

ariel
04-12-2013, 04:34 PM
you live since biblical times do you know that this like thousands of years but you retained your original jew phenotype. that is highly unlikely. i guess you are sephardi who was expelled from spain and moved to northafrica like most northafrican jews

bye bye

Mortimer
04-12-2013, 04:37 PM
bye bye

to come back to my Point. anglo-jew is only a quarter ashkenazi and with ashkenazis being so much mixed i wonder how much judean he is, but i never saw any jew here saying he is not a real jew. because his admixture is anglo-saxon and thats White and nordic. this proves my Point they are White racist.

Philo
04-12-2013, 04:39 PM
my Point is jews lived so Long in europe they mixed heavily and accepted converts to the Point that they dont have much in common with real jews. and i doubt ashkenazis or sephardis are native in Israel. im not racist to jews because i say they have a Agenda to prove that they are native in israel

I doubt that Gypsies are human. See? both(gypsies not human/ ashkenazis not native to israel) are idiotic beliefs who are based on racism and have no scientific value.

Mortimer
04-12-2013, 04:41 PM
I doubt that Gypsies are human. See? both are idiotic beliefs who are based on racism and have no scientific value.

if i say chinese are not native to Israel is that racism? no. but if i say they are not human it is racism. idiot. the only racist here is you once again. to me ashkenazis are european immigrants to Israel. it is a european colony both from race and culture. most ashkenazis live just like europeans and dont fit in middle east at all. they are a modern day crusader state. but i dont agree with the persecution of jews by anyone. just like i wouldnt agree with the persecution of blacks in Israel by jews

ariel
04-12-2013, 04:49 PM
if i say chinese are not native to Israel is that racism? no. but if i say they are not human it is racism. idiot. the only racist here is you once again. to me ashkenazis are european immigrants to Israel. it is a european colony both from race and culture. most ashkenazis live just like europeans and dont fit in middle east at all. they are a modern day crusader state. but i dont agree with the persecution of jews by anyone. just like i wouldnt agree with the persecution of blacks in Israel by jews

you know nothing about the middle east dude .stop trolling

Philo
04-12-2013, 04:53 PM
No you idiot. There is ample evidence that chinese are not native to israel(either chinese jew or chinese not jew). there is no evidence that ashkenazim are not native to israel, or that gypsies are non-human.
Though chinese jews are more native to israel IMO than ethiopians. I read they have jewish y-dna, or mtdna.

. to me ashkenazis are european immigrants to Israel. it is a european colony both from race and culture. most ashkenazis live just like europeans and dont fit in middle east at all. they are a modern day crusader state.
So european:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0a/Ss_officer_fritz_klein_bergen_belsen_concentration _camp_1945.jpg

Mortimer
04-12-2013, 05:10 PM
No you idiot. There is ample evidence that chinese are not native to israel(either chinese jew or chinese not jew). there is no evidence that ashkenazim are not native to israel, or that gypsies are non-human.
Though chinese jews are more native to israel IMO than ethiopians. I read they have jewish y-dna, or mtdna.

So european:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0a/Ss_officer_fritz_klein_bergen_belsen_concentration _camp_1945.jpg

just because something lacks scientific evidence doesnt make it racist. your Claim was racist mine not that much. and there is evidence that ashkenazim are not full ethnic jews from bible. they Cluster in europe and have around half of european autosomal DNA with many being only 1/2 or 1/4 ashkenazim but if someone is 1/2 euro he is considered a true jew but if he is 1/2 black a fake jew. which means jews are racist. i read also that Indian jews had it the hardest to get accepted even ashkenazi Rabbis said "they are not true jews because they mixed with Indians" ironic because ashkenazis are quiete heavily mixed with euro themselfes. many ashkenazi dont even have ydna or mtdna from judeans.

Mortimer
04-12-2013, 05:11 PM
you know nothing about the middle east dude .stop trolling

racists Need to be faced. sorry man. i dont hate jews.

Philo
04-12-2013, 05:17 PM
just because something lacks scientific evidence doesnt make it racist. your Claim was racist mine not that much. and there is evidence that ashkenazim are not full ethnic jews from bible. they Cluster in europe and have around half of european autosomal DNA with many being only 1/2 or 1/4 ashkenazim but if someone is 1/2 euro he is considered a true jew but if he is 1/2 black a fake jew. which means jews are racist. i read also that Indian jews had it the hardest to get accepted even ashkenazi Rabbis said "they are not true jews because they mixed with Indians" ironic because ashkenazis are quiete heavily mixed with euro themselfes. many ashkenazi dont even have ydna or mtdna from judeans.

Some points:
1. I was'nt serious when I said gypsies are not human. I was demonstrating the stupidity of such claims.
2. Ashkenazi jews dont cluster in europe. you're a lying piece of crap. Ashkenazi and sephradi jews cluster around cypriots, not in europe.
3.I am not talking about 1/2 ashkenazim. But yeah they would be considered more Jewish than an ethiopian jew because even as half jews they are more jewish genetically. A person who is half ashkenazi jewish half egyptian for example would be consdiered more jewish by me than ethiopian jews.
4.Even if ashkenaiz rabbis say that indian jews are not jews, I dont see how that prevents them from living in israel, because many of them do live there and suffer 0 prejudice. And I dont see how that is attacking me because I abandoned the jewish religion like 5 years ago.
5.Indian jews did not mix with indians. It depends on which community you are talking about but most of tem are close to 100% indian. Like I said my indian jew friend looks regular indian(I belive his parents are from mumbai) and i dont give 2 shits how he looks like because he's a good friend.
6. Ashkenazi are predominantly of the hapologroups J1C3(found in saudis) and J2( found in the east Med area). Your cliams are un-substantiated. Like 10% of ashkenazim have R1B, but syrians have it too around 9% I belive, so that does'nt say anything. R1A1A is found only on ashkenazi levites, which are a significant minority.
7. You did'nt respond to the picture of nazi official fritz clein walking on the corpses of Jews(and I bet there are gypsies in the picture too). So much for "jews are europeans":

to me ashkenazis are european immigrants to Israel. it is a european colony both from race and culture. most ashkenazis live just like europeans and dont fit in middle east at all. they are a modern day crusader state.

Mortimer
04-12-2013, 05:28 PM
Some points:
1. I was'nt serious when I said gypsies are not human. I was demonstrating the stupidity of such claims.
2. Ashkenazi jews dont cluster in europe. you're a lying piece of crap. Ashkenazi and sephradi jews cluster around cypriots, not in europe.
3.I am not talking about 1/2 ashkenazim. But yeah they would be considered more Jewish than an ethiopian jew because even as half jews they are more jewish genetically. A person who is half ashkenazi jewish half egyptian for example would be consdiered more jewish by me than ethiopian jews.
4.Even if ashkenaiz rabbis say that indian jews are not jews, I dont see how that prevents them from living in israel, because many of them do live there and suffer 0 prejudice. And I dont see how that is attacking me because I abandoned the jewish religion like 5 years ago.
5.Indian jews did not mix with indians. It depends on which community you are talking about but most of tem are close to 100% indian. Like I said my indian jew friend looks regular indian(I belive his parents are from mumbai) and i dont give 2 shits how he looks like because he's a good friend.
6. Ashkenazi are predominantly of the hapologroups J1C3(found in saudis) and J2( found in the east Med area). Your cliams are un-substantiated. Like 10% of ashkenazim have R1B, but syrians have it too around 9% I belive, so that does'nt say anything. R1A1A is found only on ashkenazi levites, which are a significant minority.
7. You did'nt respond to the picture of nazi official fritz clein walking on the corpses of Jews(and I bet there are gypsies in the picture too). So much for "jews are europeans":

i dont believe Indian jews are 100% Indian they Cluster inbetween middle east and india. just because they look Indian they can have jewish genetics. lots of mullatos look black but they are half White. im sure Indian jews have some ancient jew genes. if ashkenazis Cluster in cyprus thats still not in Israel. and i read on Wikipedia that Indian jews faced lots of discrimination they were forbidden from marrying other jews for example. i bet same happens to ethiopian jews. you are the lier that everyone is happy in Israel i bet it is a state which is more racist then most european or colonial countries

Philo
04-12-2013, 05:38 PM
i dont believe Indian jews are 100% Indian they Cluster inbetween middle east and india. just because they look Indian they can have jewish genetics. lots of mullatos look black but they are half White. im sure Indian jews have some ancient jew genes. if ashkenazis Cluster in cyprus thats still not in Israel. and i read on Wikipedia that Indian jews faced lots of discrimination they were forbidden from marrying other jews for example. i bet same happens to ethiopian jews. you are the lier that everyone is happy in Israel i bet it is a state which is more racist then most european or colonial countries

LOL FUCKING TROLL. First you say jews cluster in europe than i tell you jews cluster in cyprus and that's not enough. you idiot alot of palis and syrians clsuter with saudis. by your logic they should'nt be there too. idiot.
lol indian jew discrimination. you'r pulling things out of your ass. troll.
As for ethiopian jew discrimination. here'sa pic from an the wedding of an ethiopian jew footballer called Masai Dego and his non-ethiopian beloved lady:
http://images.one.co.il/images/mag/450_250/gg907119.jpg
http://images.one.co.il/images/mag/450_250/gg907118.jpg
:picard1:

Mortimer
04-12-2013, 05:41 PM
LOL FUCKING TROLL. First you say jews cluster in europe than i tell you jews cluster in cyprus and that's not enough. you idiot alot of palis and syrians clsuter with saudis. by your logic they should'nt be there too. idiot.
lol indian jew discrimination. you'r pulling things out of your ass. troll.
As for ethiopian jew discrimination. here'sa pic from an the wedding of an ethiopian jew footballer called Masai Dego and his non-ethiopian beloved lady:
http://images.one.co.il/images/mag/450_250/gg907119.jpg
http://images.one.co.il/images/mag/450_250/gg907118.jpg
:picard1:

thats what i read on Wikipedia about the discrimination. cyprys is almost europe to me. one part of cyprys consists of greeks. the other of turks.

wvwvw
04-12-2013, 05:43 PM
and there is evidence that ashkenazim are not full ethnic jews from bible.

lol did you expect them to stay fossilized? ;)

Mortimer
04-12-2013, 05:44 PM
lol did you expect them to stay fossilized? ;)

no but jewish genes are all over the world im against the Notion a jew Needs to be caucasian to be a jew which herod claims

Sikeliot
04-12-2013, 05:45 PM
thats what i read on Wikipedia about the discrimination. cyprys is almost europe to me. one part of cyprys consists of greeks. the other of turks.

Greek Cypriots are Hellenized Levantines.

Mortimer
04-12-2013, 05:47 PM
Greek Cypriots are Hellenized Levantines.

maybe half levantine like jews

ariel
04-12-2013, 05:50 PM
no but jewish genes are all over the world im against the Notion a jew Needs to be caucasian to be a jew which herod claims

you are talikng lot of stupid claims man...

Philo
04-12-2013, 06:41 PM

I understand you have run out of idiotic calims. good.

There is no such thing as "jewish genes" honestly. We know what area the original jews are from. We know that the ancient jews weer a caucasoid people(MED type, but red-heads and blondes were found too, to this day some mizrahi jews have light hair or eyes) and therefore non-caucasoid people can't be Jews. Simple logic.

maybe half levantine like jews

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Mortimer
04-13-2013, 05:23 AM
I understand you have run out of idiotic calims. good.

There is no such thing as "jewish genes" honestly. We know what area the original jews are from. We know that the ancient jews weer a caucasoid people(MED type, but red-heads and blondes were found too, to this day some mizrahi jews have light hair or eyes) and therefore non-caucasoid people can't be Jews. Simple logic.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

jews were probably middle eastern People, caucasoid is a umbrella term for all who are not mongoloid or negroid or australoid. Indians are caucasoid too. and middle easterners look generally distinct from europeans. middle easterners despite being caucasoid are not the same race as europeans. and my Claim is not idiotic, it is what Wikipedia writes and probably written by a jew himself. and there are jewish genetics if there werent and all caucasoid People are jews then english, russians, French, would be jews too and even pashtuns and arabs etc. jews are a ethnic Group if they are? so they must have genetics. like italians. on 23andme you can see if someone has italian genetics. why not if someone has jew genetics?

Philo
04-13-2013, 05:39 AM
jews were probably middle eastern People, caucasoid is a umbrella term for all who are not mongoloid or negroid or australoid. Indians are caucasoid too. and middle easterners look generally distinct from europeans. middle easterners despite being caucasoid are not the same race as europeans. and my Claim is not idiotic, it is what Wikipedia writes and probably written by a jew himself. and there are jewish genetics if there werent and all caucasoid People are jews then english, russians, French, would be jews too and even pashtuns and arabs etc. jews are a ethnic Group if they are? so they must have genetics. like italians. on 23andme you can see if someone has italian genetics. why not if someone has jew genetics?
1.There is no such thing as "Italian genetics" either. Genetics are like a continuum of different ethnic groups. So we can assume that ancient Jews would cluster around what is today Israel/Lebanon. Which is where Ashkenazi Mizrahi and sephardi Jews cluster. Mizrahi are, IMO, the closest to the ancient Jews.

2. If caucasoid is an umbrella term for all those who are nto negroid or mongloid or australoid, than how can ethiopian jews, who are clearly negroid-influenced, be close genetically to the ancient Jews?

and there are jewish genetics if there werent and all caucasoid People are jews then english, russians, French, would be jews too and even pashtuns and arabs etc.
WOW. That is a great logic you got yourself there. Seriously:picard2:

Mortimer
04-13-2013, 05:53 AM
1.There is no such thing as "Italian genetics" either. Genetics are like a continuum of different ethnic groups. So we can assume that ancient Jews would cluster around what is today Israel/Lebanon. Which is where Ashkenazi Mizrahi and sephardi Jews cluster. Mizrahi are, IMO, the closest to the ancient Jews.

2. If caucasoid is an umbrella term for all those who are nto negroid or mongloid or australoid, than how can ethiopian jews, who are clearly negroid-influenced, be close genetically to the ancient Jews?

WOW. That is a great logic you got yourself there. Seriously:picard2:

mizrahi jews are clearly a different race then ashkenazi. if mizrahi jews are real jews then ashkenazi are not. and of course it is a good logic, you are sarcastic because you dislike it or because you are dumb and dont see the logic behind it. caucasoid means nothing. half of the world are caucasoid. even middle eastern means nothing there are one Billion middle eastern People. are iranians jews? they are middle eastern. are Saudis jews, they are middle eastern too? and even levantine doesnt mean jew because lebanese and palestinians are not jews. i dont know if ancient jewish genetics are really confirmed with Detail but there are historical records that many jewish sub-divisions including non-White and non-caucasoid jews descendt from ancient jews (partly)

Philo
04-13-2013, 06:06 AM
mizrahi jews are clearly a different race then ashkenazi. if mizrahi jews are real jews then ashkenazi are not.
Different race than Ashkenazi? LOL. You said yourself that the caucasoid race are those who are not mongloid or negroid. Dumbass.

and of course it is a good logic, you are sarcastic because you dislike it or because you are dumb and dont see the logic behind it. caucasoid means nothing.
This is what you said idiot:

and there are jewish genetics if there werent and all caucasoid People are jews then english, russians, French, would be jews too and even pashtuns and arabs etc.
If you really think that's good logic, I think it says everything about you.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

half of the world are caucasoid. even middle eastern means nothing there are one Billion middle eastern People. are iranians jews? they are middle eastern. are Saudis jews, they are middle eastern too? and even levantine doesnt mean jew because lebanese and palestinians are not jews. i dont know if ancient jewish genetics are really confirmed with Detail but there are historical records that many jewish sub-divisions including non-White and non-caucasoid jews descendt from ancient jews (partly)
lol. Did'nt say anything of value on those 4 lines. Anyway you think that if anybody is 5% Jewish/ DNA from Israel than he must be accepted as a Jew and the Jews that dont accept him as such are racist. FUCKING DOUBLE STANDARD!! So anybody who is 5% Gypsy is your brother now?
Fuck you, dude.

Mortimer
04-13-2013, 06:30 AM
Different race than Ashkenazi? LOL. You said yourself that the caucasoid race are those who are not mongloid or negroid. Dumbass.

This is what you said idiot:

If you really think that's good logic, I think it says everything about you.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lol. Did'nt say anything of value on those 4 lines. Anyway you think that if anybody is 5% Jewish/ DNA from Israel than he must be accepted as a Jew and the Jews that dont accept him as such are racist. FUCKING DOUBLE STANDARD!! So anybody who is 5% Gypsy is your brother now?
Fuck you, dude.

caucasoid is not really a race, depends on how you define race but i wouldnt say that a swede a arab and a Punjabi are all the same race. a nordid, a arabid and nordindid are not same races despite being all caucasoid. ashkenazis look with a few exceptions for the most part indistinguishable from Germans (thats why they needed to wear the yellow spot) also ashkenazi means german while mizrahi look with few exception as middle eastern most of the time. just like a turk and a german are not the same race, a ashkenazi and a mizrahi are not same race. and yes it is good logic, i proved you that being caucasoid doesnt equal being jewish. and i dont know what should be the threshold for jewish ancestry, israeli has they are own laws on that. i think 1/4 but there are many minor part jew who you gladly accept if they are White European or blonde as jews. but not if they are Brown or black. which proves your racism.

Philo
04-13-2013, 06:38 AM
caucasoid is not really a race, depends on how you define race but i wouldnt say that a swede a arab and a Punjabi are all the same race. a nordid, a arabid and nordindid are not same races despite being all caucasoid.
No, that is just your bullshit and un-scientific logic. Does'nt make it true. They are sub-races (variations) within the same race.

ashkenazis look with a few exceptions for the most part indistinguishable from Germans (thats why they needed to wear the yellow spot)
http://02varvara.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/00-bullshit.jpg?w=1200&h=900

also ashkenazi means german while mizrahi look with few exception as middle eastern most of the time.
Sephardi means spanish. So by your lgoic sephardim jews must all be 100% spanish :stop00010::rotfl:

just like a turk and a german are not the same race, a ashkenazi and a mizrahi are not same race.
No, a Turk and a german are the same race(unless you talk about mongloid turks, which there are some of those).

and yes it is good logic, i proved you that being caucasoid doesnt equal being jewish.
Of course it does'nt, idiot. But being Jewish = cauacsoid.

and i dont know what should be the threshold for jewish ancestry, israeli has they are own laws on that. i think 1/4 but there are many minor part jew who you gladly accept if they are White European or blonde as jews. but not if they are Brown or black. which proves your racism.
lol he calls me racist. you're the one with the fucking double standards asking us to accept anybody who has 1% jewish acnestry "into the tribe". hypocrite. barbariansteel and alfieb were both right about you.

Mortimer
04-13-2013, 06:39 AM
No, that is just your bullshit and un-scientific logic. Does'nt make it true. They are sub-races (variations) within the same race.

http://02varvara.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/00-bullshit.jpg?w=1200&h=900

Sephardi means spanish. So by your lgoic sephardim jews must all be 100% spanish :stop00010::rotfl:

No, a Turk and a german are the same race(unless you talk about mongloid turks, which there are some of those).

Of course it does'nt, idiot. But being Jewish = cauacsoid.

lol he calls me racist. you're the one with the fucking double standards asking us to accept anybody who has 1% jewish acnestry "into the tribe". hypocrite. barbariansteel and alfieb were both right about you.

i cant discuss with you when you dont even get Basics that a turk and a german are not same race. and that ashkenazis for most part look like Germans look at skyburn or mark. do they look middle eastern? they look british/german

Philo
04-13-2013, 06:46 AM
i cant discuss with you when you dont even get Basics that a turk and a german are not same race.
lol haha. I cant belive this bullshit. Turks and germans are not the same race. HAHAHA you're a funny gypsy.

and that ashkenazis for most part look like Germans look at skyburn or mark. do they look middle eastern? they look british/german

Let's get into reality. Regular typical jews:
http://images.globes.co.il/Images/NewGlobes/Misc_2/500-MG_6343.jpg
http://bananot.co.il/images/1135b.jpg
http://www.news1.co.il/uploadimages/NEWS1-629162013530732.jpg
http://www.kotler.co.il/images/idorosenberg.jpg
http://www.metalsucks.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/martybizkit.jpg
http://megadeth.rockmetal.art.pl/pic/pic_friedman23.jpg
http://content.answcdn.com/main/content/img/getty/3/7/72533037.jpg
http://iamsupergorge.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/eugene.jpg
We look like what we are. Cypriots/ Levantines. You using atypical Jews like Mark and SkyBurn(who is 1/8 scottish anyway , which is enough to alter his looks) is not going to help your case.

alfieb
04-13-2013, 06:47 AM
a turk and a german are not same race

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/3127767808/h58C9F96E/
http://www.deviantart.com/download/216435495/triple_facepalm_by_spottedheart98464-d3kuyp3.png
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-COMwuNQBDxE/T7JBSbSAZGI/AAAAAAAAAoM/B7V1JToROtU/s1600/triplefacepalm.jpg

If a Turk isn't the same race, then you're really not the same race, gypocrite ex-white supremacist who likes to nazi salute and belongs to a white racist's fan club according to his sig.

Mortimer
04-13-2013, 06:49 AM
lol haha. I cant belive this bullshit. Turks and germans are not the same race. HAHAHA you're a funny gypsy.

Let's get into reality. Regular typical jews:
http://images.globes.co.il/Images/NewGlobes/Misc_2/500-MG_6343.jpg
http://bananot.co.il/images/1135b.jpg
http://www.news1.co.il/uploadimages/NEWS1-629162013530732.jpg
http://www.kotler.co.il/images/idorosenberg.jpg
http://www.metalsucks.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/martybizkit.jpg
http://megadeth.rockmetal.art.pl/pic/pic_friedman23.jpg
http://content.answcdn.com/main/content/img/getty/3/7/72533037.jpg
http://iamsupergorge.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/eugene.jpg
We look like what we are. Cypriots/ Levantines. You using atypical Jews like Mark and SkyBurn(who is 1/8 scottish anyway , which is enough to alter his looks) is not going to help your case.

dude you are really funny. turks stick out like a sore thumb in Germany. 99% of times i know someone is a turk or foreign when i see one even if they have light Skin they still look anatolian or middle eastern. i could as well used iranians and swedes which are not the same race, you still would say they are the same race idiot. and you cherrypicked the most middle eastern looking ashkenazis when majority doesnt look like that but like skyburn and mark. thats why they needed to wear a yellow spot. i doubt 1/8 has big Impact on his phenotype it is very minor.

Mortimer
04-13-2013, 06:51 AM
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/3127767808/h58C9F96E/
http://www.deviantart.com/download/216435495/triple_facepalm_by_spottedheart98464-d3kuyp3.png
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-COMwuNQBDxE/T7JBSbSAZGI/AAAAAAAAAoM/B7V1JToROtU/s1600/triplefacepalm.jpg

If a Turk isn't the same race, then you're really not the same race, gypocrite ex-white supremacist who likes to nazi salute and belongs to a white racist's fan club according to his sig.

why do you facepalm idiot. just proves how dumb you are. and why you use me as a example is beyond me, since no one considers me White.

Philo
04-13-2013, 06:52 AM
dude you are really funny. Turks stick out like a sore thumb in germany. 99% of times i know someone is a turk or foreign when i see one even if they have light skin they still look anatolian or middle eastern. I could as well used iranians and swedes which are not the same race, you still would say they are the same race idiot.
no you fucking idiot. They are all cauasoid. Doesnt mean they look alike. Fucktard.

and you cherrypicked the most middle eastern looking ashkenazis when majority doesnt look like that but like skyburn and mark. Thats why they needed to wear a yellow spot. I doubt 1/8 has big impact on his phenotype it is very minor.
no you fucking idiot. Those are typicalk ashkenazim. The 3rd one not much, but the first 2 look very typicall ashkenazi.
They wore a yellow spot to degrade them, asshole. Anybody can see that you're a gypsy from your looks but if i told you to wear a badge with the gypsy logo you would be humiliated. Though not as humiliated as you are right now in this forum making your stupid claims.

alfieb
04-13-2013, 06:52 AM
why do you facepalm idiot. just proves how dumb you are. and why you use me as a example is beyond me, since no one considers me White.
Then stop bitching about being "over 75% white" every time someone calls you a gypo.

Philo
04-13-2013, 06:54 AM

Please elaborate more on the bolded. Would love to hear the story.

Mortimer
04-13-2013, 06:56 AM
no you fucking idiot. They are all cauasoid. Doesnt mean they look alike. Fucktard.

no you fucking idiot. Those are typicalk ashkenazim. The 3rd one not much, but the first 2 look very typicall ashkenazi.
They wore a yellow spot to degrade them, asshole. Anybody can see that you're a gypsy from your looks but if i told you to wear a badge with the gypsy logo you would be humiliated. Though not as humiliated as you are right now in this forum making your stupid claims.

it was also to humiliate them but also to make them visible since jews were not a visible minority. why gypsies didnt wore such a Thing in WW2? because you see they are gypsies

Mortimer
04-13-2013, 06:57 AM
Then stop bitching about being "over 75% white" every time someone calls you a gypo.

calling me a gypo is a racial slur. and if i say im part european it is just truth not bitching around.

alfieb
04-13-2013, 06:59 AM
Please elaborate more on the bolded. Would love to hear the story.

Official Lagergeld Fanclub

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/1525/lagh.png

IM is only against racism if the racist doesn't give him a chubby.

Considering he has a history of erectile dysfunction, it's almost like successfully removing Excalibur determining who is worthy of being king.

Philo
04-13-2013, 07:01 AM
it was also to humiliate them but also to make them visible since jews were not a visible minority. why gypsies didnt wore such a Thing in WW2? because you see they are gypsies
No, because Nazis hated Jews more than Gypsies. And of course Jews are less visible than Gypsies, that's not rocket science. In addition, Jews were forced to wear yellow badges mcuh before the term "Nazi" existed. It was part of their humiliation in the ghettos.

IM is only against racism if the racist doesn't give him a chubby.

Considering he has a history of erectile dysfunction, it's almost like successfully removing Excalibur determining who is worthy of being king.
Fucking hypcrite. Or should I say, Gypcorite, as you noted.

Mortimer
04-13-2013, 07:27 AM
No, because Nazis hated Jews more than Gypsies. And of course Jews are less visible than Gypsies, that's not rocket science. In addition, Jews were forced to wear yellow badges mcuh before the term "Nazi" existed. It was part of their humiliation in the ghettos.

Fucking hypcrite. Or should I say, Gypcorite, as you noted.

i doubt nazis hated jews more then gypsies. they said the most dangerous jews are the ones who look like Germans, the most dangerous parasite is the one not visible. i heard of nazi stories where they taught about the marshmallows who are poisoned and the most dangerous are the ones who look like the good ones. it was because jews looked like the Germans. thats why they wear the yellow spots. also in middle Ages it was because of that. i dont see how i am a hypocrite. i dont agree with lagergelds racism, but i like her as a Person. she is also a sexy Girl which makes it more interesting. and calling me a "ex-White supremacist" is by far a Stretch, i made racist remarks and a few threads in my posting history. but i was never a "White supremacist". and alfieb leaves no Chance out to call me names for my ethnicity, he was also benitto Mussolini on stormfront and is very racist. and a creepy lier. he refers to me always as "gypo" it would be as if i always mentioned him as "honkey" or "dago" but i dont. also i never talk about him, but he mentions me regulary in his discussions even without my presence, he is obsessed by me and that you agree with him calling me racial slurs Shows what a asshole you are.

alfieb
04-13-2013, 07:30 AM
You've called me "monkey", "animal", "nigger".
That is worse than "honky" or "dago". While I call you what you are, you dehumanize me.

Mortimer
04-13-2013, 07:38 AM
You've called me "monkey", "animal", "nigger".
That is worse than "honky" or "dago". While I call you what you are, you dehumanize me.

i dont remember calling you nigger and if i did why would you be offended, im darker then you. and yes calling you animal and monkey is based on your brainless Posts and brainless hate. it is you who dehumanize me by not calling me Inquiring Mind but refer to me as a nameless racial slur. I always call you alfieb when i refer to you except in fights where i defend myself but you mention me in your discussion even without my presence. When I log in i see you commenting on me either in chatbox or in threads. Also you always turn up when i discuss something with someone else. to Insult me and argue against me in favour of the other Person while i dont care about your discussions with others. you are a creepy lier and Play the victim when you are a asshole. you are good at lying though

alfieb
04-13-2013, 07:41 AM
i dont remember calling you nigger and if i did why would you be offended, im darker then you. and yes calling you animal and monkey is based on your brainless Posts and brainless hate. it is you who dehumanize me by not calling me Inquiring Mind but refer to me as a nameless racial slur. I always call you alfieb when i refer to you except in fights where i defend myself but you mention me in your discussion even without my presence.

I'm not going to go back through dozens of threads. Luckily, going back one page is good enough.

You referred me there only as "idiot", not "alfieb".

Calling a gypsy a gypsy isn't the same as calling any human being a monkey.

Mortimer
04-13-2013, 07:46 AM
I'm not going to go back through dozens of threads. Luckily, going back one page is good enough.

You referred me there only as "idiot", not "alfieb".

Calling a gypsy a gypsy isn't the same as calling any human being a monkey.

dude your post was a obvious attack, you came out of nowhere to fart into this thread with your brainless hate again calling me racial slurs. you call me gypsy in a negative way in a insulting way like if if would call you "dago" or "honkey" you dont mention just that im a gypsy. and why would you always mention that im a gypsy, im a human like everyone else on here and can discuss everything. you dont Need to see all my Posts from the view that im a gypsy, it is very racist. i view you as member not as "sicilian". you are a good lier though

ariel
04-13-2013, 09:00 AM
inguiring mind just trollimg here...

Philo
04-13-2013, 04:09 PM
i doubt nazis hated jews more then gypsies.
Yes they did hate Jews more than Gypsies. You they considered to be sub-human and idiotic, and therefore not to be feared since you're powerless anyway(According to them). Us they consdiered smart and worldc-onquering(quite ironic considering they tried to conquer the world themselves). That's why they hated us more because according to them we were dangerous to the aryan struggle for dominance.

they said the most dangerous jews are the ones who look like Germans, the most dangerous parasite is the one not visible. i heard of nazi stories where they taught about the marshmallows who are poisoned and the most dangerous are the ones who look like the good ones. it was because jews looked like the Germans. thats why they wear the yellow spots.
Again you have idiotic logic. They said that BECAUSE SOME JEWS, MINORITY, COULD PASS AS GERMANS(OR, MORE COMMONLY, SOUTHERN EUROS). IT WAS BECAUSE JEWS MIXED WITH GERMANS IN GERMANY IN THE 1920'S. BUT JEWS FROM OTHER PLACES VERY RARELY MIXED.

also in middle Ages it was because of that
in the middle-ages there was even less admixture than in the 20th century.

i dont see how i am a hypocrite. i dont agree with lagergelds racism, but i like her as a Person. she is also a sexy Girl which makes it more interesting.
Of course you like her personality, she was not racist towards Gypsies:rolleyes: . Who was she racist towards, alfieb?

and calling me a "ex-White supremacist" is by far a Stretch, i made racist remarks and a few threads in my posting history. but i was never a "White supremacist".
I recall posts on stormfront where you made remarks such as "White is right". LOL Who are you kidding?

and alfieb leaves no Chance out to call me names for my ethnicity, he was also benitto Mussolini on stormfront and is very racist. and a creepy lier.
Link?

he refers to me always as "gypo" it would be as if i always mentioned him as "honkey" or "dago" but i dont. also i never talk about him, but he mentions me regulary in his discussions even without my presence
I don't agree with some of his actions. For example harrasing Migla with that mestizo White Nationalist troll Baluarte. Unless he was joking all along, of course.

he is obsessed by me and that you agree with him calling me racial slurs Shows what a asshole you are.
The quote in my signatuer shows what an asshole you are.

dude your post was a obvious attack, you came out of nowhere to fart into this thread with your brainless hate again calling me racial slurs.
alfieb came into this thread because you're either a lier or an ignorant on your posts regarding Jews. We need to find stupidity/lies like yours on every chance we get.

Mortimer
04-13-2013, 04:14 PM
Yes they did hate Jews more than Gypsies. You they considered to be sub-human and idiotic, and therefore not to be feared since you're powerless anyway(According to them). Us they consdiered smart and worldc-onquering(quite ironic considering they tried to conquer the world themselves). That's why they hated us more because according to them we were dangerous to the aryan struggle for dominance.

Again you have idiotic logic. They said that BECAUSE SOME JEWS, MINORITY, COULD PASS AS GERMANS(OR, MORE COMMONLY, SOUTHERN EUROS). IT WAS BECAUSE JEWS MIXED WITH GERMANS IN GERMANY IN THE 1920'S. BUT JEWS FROM OTHER PLACES VERY RARELY MIXED.

in the middle-ages there was even less admixture than in the 20th century.

Of course you like her personality, she was not racist towards Gypsies:rolleyes: . Who was she racist towards, alfieb?

I recall posts on stormfront where you made remarks such as "White is right". LOL Who are you kidding?

Link?

I don't agree with some of his actions. For example harrasing Migla with that mestizo White Nationalist troll Baluarte. Unless he was joking all along, of course.

The quote in my signatuer shows what an asshole you are.

and whats with his Actions harassing me? i dont want to discuss with you anymore. i already made my Points and we repeat our stuff. my reply is still the same. jews look like Germans and thats why they alway wore the yellow spot. and you are a racist Zionist, if i disagree with White Jewish Supremacism im a asshole to you. I never said "White is Right" on Stormfront and if i did it was a joke. I made many oppossing threads on stormfront and questioned White supremacy

Philo
04-13-2013, 04:20 PM
and whats with his Actions harassing me? i dont want to discuss with you anymore. i already made my Points and we repeat our stuff. my reply is still the same. jews look like Germans and thats why they alway wore the yellow spot. and you are a racist Zionist, if i disagree with White Jewish Supremacism im a asshole to you. I never said "White is Right" on Stormfront and if i did it was a joke. I made many oppossing threads on stormfront and questioned White supremacy
You'r ea fucking liar. You lost the argument so you repeat your lies again. Jews did not look like Germans and those that did were mixed since many Jews in germany at the time mixed with Germans. That does not count as Jews.
If I am a racist zionist, than what are you? are you a racist gyposy nationalist?
"white jewish supremasicm"? LOL here is white jewish supremasicm to you, since you insist on it so much:
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/images/Holocaust/gh6.jpg

You're right I made a mistake in typing. I did not see you say "white is right" on stormfront, it was on anthroscape. Don't see how it matters that much though.
You also registered on a greek foru masking if you look greek. You want to look white so badly it's sad, for you. And now I am a "white supremascist".

Mortimer
04-13-2013, 04:23 PM
You'r ea fucking liar. You lost the argument so you repeat your lies again. Jews did not look like Germans and those that did were mixed since many Jews in germany at the time mixed with Germans. That does not count as Jews.
If I am a racist zionist, than what are you? are you a racist gyposy nationalist?
"white jewish supremasicm"? LOL here is white jewish supremasicm to you, since you insist on it so much:
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/images/Holocaust/gh6.jpg

You're right I made a mistake in typing. I did not see you say "white is right" on stormfront, it was on anthroscape. Don't see how it matters that much though.
You also registered on a greek foru masking if you look greek. You want to look white so badly it's sad, for you. And now I am a "white supremascist".

im not a racist or a Nationalist. my attitude is way different then yours. and you are the lier. i can only repeat what i said. i will never like you until you accept non-Whites as fellow jews

Philo
04-13-2013, 04:38 PM
im not a racist or a Nationalist. my attitude is way different then yours. and you are the lier. i can only repeat what i said. i will never like you until you accept non-Whites as fellow jews
:picard2: :picard2: :picard2: :picard2::picard2: :picard2:
Idiot. You dont get what I am trying to tell you you dumbass. I ALREADY SAID MIZRAHI JEWS ARE THE MOST JEWISH GROUP IN THE WORLD. THEY ARE NOT CONSIDERED WHITE IN MOST PLACES.

I WILL NEVER ACCEPT PEOPLE WHO ARE 5% JEWISH JUST LIKE YOU GYPOS WOULD NEVER ACCEPT PEOPLE WHO ARE 5% GYPO INTO YOUR GRUOP. I CAN BE FRIENDS WITH THOSE PEOPLE SINCE I DONT REALLY CARE ABOUT SOMEBODY'S ANCESTRY IN A FRIEND, BUT I DONT CONSIDER THEM JEWS GENETICALLY. STOP THE FUCKING DOUBLE STANDARD.

Hoca
04-13-2013, 04:41 PM
^emotional problems

ariel
04-13-2013, 04:45 PM
inguiring mind please just stop.

Philo
04-13-2013, 04:45 PM
^emotional problems

That's what you have to resort to when idiotic members like IM dont understand something which you repeat for a 1000 times.

Mortimer
04-13-2013, 06:05 PM
That's what you have to resort to when idiotic yomembers like IM dont understand something which you repeat for a 1000 times.

You are a retard. We discussed so long and you learned nothing. and i would accept someone who has minor gypsy ancestry if he identifies as such im not racist like you. Also they are historically jewish community and descend of ancient jews. Calling them fake jews is absurd only if you believe in concept of ethnic purity but then many jews are not jews or most. I try to explain that to you but you are dumb racist. Even israel acknowlegdes they are jews

alfieb
04-13-2013, 06:08 PM
You are a retard.
http://pumabydesign001.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/pot-calling-the-kettle-black.jpg

Philo
04-13-2013, 06:15 PM
You are a retard. We discussed so long and you learned nothing. and i would accept someone who has minor gypsy ancestry if he identifies as such im not racist like you. Also they are historically jewish community and descend of ancient jews. Calling them fake jews is absurd only if you believe in concept of ethnic purity but then many jews are not jews or most. I try to explain that to you but you are dumb racist. Even israel acknowlegdes they are jews
Agai you completely ignore my post because you have been provenm wrong.
1. You said Tha tHerod is a "white jewish supremascist" when Herod said " Mizrahi jews are the msot jewish, and they are not considered white".
1st fail.
2. You say ethiopian jews have jewish ancestry when all the tests that have been done show that they're converted Ethiopians.
2nd fail.
3. You say I am racist when I dont accept them as Jews when I have an Indian jew friend who looks totally indian and I said myself that I dont give a fuck how he looks. Yet you keep saying I am racist.
3rd fail.
4. You say Israel accepts them as Jews as if that should help your case but anybody with a brain in his skull knows that Israel does that for military purposes. If a bunch of people come to your country and say "we wanna help you against the raghead terrorists" what country would not accept them? Probably only Inquiring_Mind-stan.
4th fail.
5. You think that the ancient Jews were not caucasoid. Than you say that non-caucasoids can be jews and that Cauacsoid is an umbrella term for "those who are not negroid or mongoloid". Therefore Negroids can be Jews too. And than you say Mizrahi Jews are Jews too. So make up your mind were ancient Jews negroid or caucasoid?
5th fail.

http://pumabydesign001.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/pot-calling-the-kettle-black.jpg
LMAO. Funny picture.

ariel
04-13-2013, 06:31 PM
we are caucasoids and white

Mortimer
04-13-2013, 06:32 PM
Agai you completely ignore my post because you have been provenm wrong.
1. You said Tha tHerod is a "white jewish supremascist" when Herod said " Mizrahi jews are the msot jewish, and they are not considered white".
1st fail.
2. You say ethiopian jews have jewish ancestry when all the tests that have been done show that they're converted Ethiopians.
2nd fail.
3. You say I am racist when I dont accept them as Jews when I have an Indian jew friend who looks totally indian and I said myself that I dont give a fuck how he looks. Yet you keep saying I am racist.
3rd fail.
4. You them? Probably only Inquiring_Mind-stan.
4th fail.
5. You think that the ancient Jews were not caucasoid. Than you say that non-caucasoids can be jews and that Cauacsoid is an umbrella term for "those who are not negroid or mongoloid". Therefore Negroids can be Jews too. And than you say Mizrahi Jews are Jews too. So make up your mind were ancient Jews negroid or caucasoid?
5th fail.

LMAO. Funny picture.

1. You use mizrahi as a excuse but you accept whites as jews but non white not and you say it is because they are caucosoid. You say turks and germans are same race but tthen mizrahi are not white
2 i corrected myself about ethiopian jews but lemba have jewish markers and indian jews too despite being a historically jewish community
3israel accepts them because they are jews you prove your racism once again by saying they are just cannonfoder
4you view it from your racist perspective but it is not white ad black only we discussed it for pages yet you still claim the same

ariel
04-13-2013, 06:35 PM
1. You use mizrahi as a excuse but you accept whites as jews but non white not and you say it is because they are caucosoid. You say turks and germans are same race but tthen mizrahi are not white
2 i corrected myself about ethiopian jews but lemba have jewish markers and indian jews too despite being a historically jewish community
3israel accepts them because they are jews you prove your racism once again by saying they are just cannonfoder
4you view it from your racist perspective but it is not white ad black only we discussed it for pages yet you still claim the same

why you are so obsessive about this topic my friend?

Mortimer
04-13-2013, 06:43 PM
why you are so obsessive about this topic my friend? herod is a dumb racist

ariel
04-13-2013, 06:46 PM
herod is a dumb racist

the fight are between you both and not about jews and gypsy people.so please you should both stop this stupid fight.

Amun
04-13-2013, 06:57 PM
Just a question, Isn't Judaism a religion and not ethnicity?
In this case anybody from any race could be a Jew. Same for Islam and Christianity. It is more simple than anybody think, I mean if we made Judaism exclusive just to Mizrahi Jews, we can do the same for Islam and make it exclusive to Arabians and those white, black or monologs who decided to follow Islam will be considered filthy unpure people.
Judaism is just religion.

wvwvw
04-13-2013, 07:08 PM
In this case anybody from any race could be a Jew. Same for Islam and Christianity. It is more simple than anybody think, I mean if we made Judaism exclusive just to Mizrahi Jews, we can do the same for Islam and make it exclusive to Arabians and those white, black or monologs who decided to follow Islam will be considered filthy unpure people.

No. Judaism is the name of the religion of the Jews but Jews are also a nation. Many Jews are even atheist, even Einstein was atheist. The country of Israel was created to safeguard the Jewish nation after Hitler's attempts to exterminate them. It's a secular state

kabeiros
04-13-2013, 07:15 PM
Cauacsoid is an umbrella term for "those who are not negroid or mongoloid". LOL, did he really said that?

Amun
04-13-2013, 07:26 PM
No. Judaism is the name of the religion of the Jews but Jews are also a nation. Many Jews are even atheist, even Einstein was atheist. The country of Israel was created to safeguard the Jewish nation after Hitler's attempts to exterminate them. It's a secular state

I agree with you that Jews always perceived by others and by themselves as a separate group, but you have to take into account Ashknazi Jews in particular were very closed group and never been open to enough to absorb the host country's culture which led in turn to be Isolated from their European counterparts and eventually perceived as a separate ethnic group.
if you look Bar Refaeli she looks quite Nordid
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/39/Bar_Refaeli_2011.jpg/220px-Bar_Refaeli_2011.jpg

Miss Isreal 2013
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-bbS_-m4MMCw/US6wFHsK5qI/AAAAAAAAECI/FJcwSKMJvRI/s1600/Yityish+Aynaw+Miss+Israel+2013.jpg

Ofra Haza, Yemeni Jew singer
http://www.futuropasado.com/images/ofrahaza003.jpg

Judaism is not a race.

Mortimer
04-13-2013, 07:41 PM
LOL, did he really said that?if you are able to read you will see that i said it

kabeiros
04-13-2013, 07:44 PM
I know that you said it IM, that's why I asked Herod: Did he realy said that''. He means IM in my post...

By the way it is a really stupid thing to say and it is racist. Why do you accept only two races -Mongoloids and Negroids? What are the people who are not Negroids or Mongoloids, bastards?

Mortimer
04-13-2013, 07:48 PM
I know that you said it IM, that's why I asked Herod: Did he realy said that''. He means IM in my post...

By the way it is a really stupid thing to say and it is racist. Why do you accept only two races -Mongoloids and Negroids? What are the people who are not Negroids or Mongoloids, bastards?you have a odd interpretation of what i said. I acknowlegde many phenotypes or races. Europeans are usually seen as one race and middle eastern as another caucosoid is meaningless quiete

alfieb
04-13-2013, 07:51 PM
herod is a dumb racist

You don't mind racism. It's only whether you find someone bangable that determines whether a racist is good or bad to you. :rolleyes:

Btw, dumb is a personal attack, victim complex.

Szegedist
04-13-2013, 07:53 PM
I agree with you that Jews always perceived by others and by themselves as a separate group, but you have to take into account Ashknazi Jews in particular were very closed group and never been open to enough to absorb the host country's culture which led in turn to be Isolated from their European counterparts and eventually perceived as a separate ethnic group.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/39/Bar_Refaeli_2011.jpg/220px-Bar_Refaeli_2011.jpg

Miss Isreal 2013
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-bbS_-m4MMCw/US6wFHsK5qI/AAAAAAAAECI/FJcwSKMJvRI/s1600/Yityish+Aynaw+Miss+Israel+2013.jpg

Judaism is not a race.

Judaism is not a race, Askenazi is. When people talk about Jewish race, they usually mean Askenazi, Shepardi, etc

wvwvw
04-13-2013, 07:54 PM
Miss Isreal 2013

Judaism is not a race.

They did not want to absorb the host nation's culture probably because they were Jews in exile having no country on their own. they had to find a way to preserve their cultural heritage.

Philo
04-13-2013, 08:09 PM
Again, gypo logic.
Let me break it down to your gypo mind:
1. Caucasoid does'nt mean necesirally white. Turks are not white and germans are. But they belong to the same race anyway.
2.Mizrahi are caucasoid, but not white according to most people. They are the most jewish jews out there.
3.Mizrahi and Turks are not white and caucasoid.
GET IT GYPO!!!???????

Cool. They still look more like Indians and Blacks(Lemba). So I can accept that they have a little Jewish from far back. And not all Indian Jews are the same.

Israel also accepts people who are 1/4 Jewish and 1/4 Slavic. It does so because those people can help the army.

I claim the same because you're a stupid gypo who casn not understand what I am writing. Pisses me off.

Been asking myself the same question. He's not Jewish nor Ethiopian.

herod is a dumb racist

No, stop projecting your sick thought on me.

the fight are between you both and not about jews and gypsy people.so please you should both stop this stupid fight.
IM should stop fucking around with Jews and go back to discussing Gypsies.

No. It is an ethno-religous group. Seems to me you have an agenda given your ancestry and religion.

Well said there.

LOL, did he really said that?
He did. Look back at the previous pages.

Miss Isreal 2013

Judaism is not a race.
Ethiopian Jewess miss Israel, we went through her ethnic group. And of course, this only shows how "racist" Israel is, it has a black miss Israel(she comes from a city close to my heart btw).

Ofra Haza, yemeni Jew, again according to genetic tets they seem to be Jews who married with Arabians.
Bar refaeli looks quite European herself.
Of course Judaism is not a race.

By the way it is a really stupid thing to say and it is racist. Why do you accept only two races -Mongoloids and Negroids? What are the people who are not Negroids or Mongoloids, bastards?
LOL. Did'nt think about it that way.

You don't mind racism. It's only whether you find someone bangable that determines whether a racist is good or bad to you. :rolleyes:

Yes it is quite sick that IM calls me racist when he adores racists so much.

Judaism is not a race, Askenazi is. When people talk about Jewish race, they usually mean Askenazi, Shepardi, etc
More like an ethnic group, not a race.

jealous that i dont want to bang your hairy wog ass. Faggot.
I highly doubt that alfieb wants to get banged by a fat gypsy.

Mortimer
04-13-2013, 08:21 PM
Herod you say you are not racist but you call me gypo and you believe in racial purity concepts. You dont grasp basics. probably you had a brain damage as a baby. Alfieb seems to be your faggot fat fascist friend

alfieb
04-13-2013, 08:25 PM
THIRD DEGREE GYPOCRISY.

A guy who does not work because he claims to be mentally handicapped, who could not keep erect when he paid for a female hooker, who claimed that he would have sex with a black man, and is morbidly obese, called others "brain damaged", "faggot", and "fat".

Baluarte
04-13-2013, 08:30 PM
Inquiring Mind X.x...........

Why does he derail every thread he posts in?

Mortimer
04-13-2013, 08:32 PM
THIRD DEGREE GYPOCRISY.

A guy who does not work because he claims to be mentally handicapped, who could not keep erect when he paid for a female hooker, who claimed that he would have sex with a black man, and is morbidly obese, called others "brain damaged", "faggot", and
"fat".

no less hypocrite then you fat whale who calls me fat. You always want to fight you fat faggot. Go eat pasta or something and take it up your ass from herod fat racist faggot who hates race mixing but alls his family dated puerto ricans in real life you dont dare to say shit you hairy bitch thats why you are logged in whole day and live your sadistic fascist tendencies fat bitch

Philo
04-13-2013, 08:32 PM
Herod you say you are not racist but you call me gypo and you believe in racial purity concepts. You dont grasp basics. probably you had a brain damage as a baby. Alfieb seems to be your faggot fat fascist friend

haha. That is the final sign of a dying dog who used to bark alot. Not repsonding to any part of my posts and just resorting to ad hominem attacks. I never said I belived in "Racial purity". And alfieb is not gay either. And I probably have more IQ than you, and overall smarter.
http://www.troll.me/images/troll/you-lost-the-game.jpg

THIRD DEGREE GYPOCRISY.

A guy who does not work because he claims to be mentally handicapped, who could not keep erect when he paid for a female hooker, who claimed that he would have sex with a black man, and is morbidly obese, called others "brain damaged", "faggot", and "fat".
LMAO.
OMG DUDE LOL. IM SHOULD BE KEOT ON THIS FORUM PURELY FOR THE LULZ. :bump2::jump0000::clap: :rotfl2: :pound::high5:rotfl

no less hypocrite then you fat whale who calls me fat. You always want to fight you fat faggot. Go eat pasta or something and take it up your ass from herod fat racist faggot who hates race mixing but alls his family dated puerto ricans in real life you dont dare to say shit you hairy bitch thats why you are logged in whole day and live your sadistic fascist tendencies fat bitch
I love Pasta. My mom makes spaghetti alot when I come home from school. Tastes great. Much better than Gypsy food. Spaghetti and Kebab are great.

thats why you are logged in whole day and live your sadistic fascist tendencies fat bitch
Do you really compare alfieb's presence in anthro-boards with you? you have posted thousands more of posts than him on different anthro-boards.

Mortimer
04-13-2013, 08:38 PM
haha. That is the final sign of a dying dog who used to bark alot. Not repsonding to any part of my posts and just resorting to ad hominem attacks. I never said I belived in "Racial purity". And alfieb is not gay either. And I probably have more IQ than you, and overall smarter.
http://www.troll.me/images/troll/you-lost-the-game.jpg

LMAO.
OMG DUDE LOL ON THIS FORUM PURELY FOR THE LULZ. :bump2::jump0000::clap:rotfl2:pound::high5:rotfl
How i should respond to you when you are not aware what you say and believe in im tired discussing the same i gave already reply to everything you said scroll back. Alfieb is a faggot

ho

alfieb
04-13-2013, 08:39 PM
no less hypocrite then you fat whale who calls me fat.
I'm a fat whale? That's entirely news to me.

You always want to fight you fat faggot.
You should be addressing this to yourself.

Go eat pasta or something and take it up your ass from herod
Thanks for the idea, but not how I want to spend my Saturday night.

fat racist faggot who hates race mixing but alls his family dated puerto ricans in real life
Mixed Puerto Ricans, and I don't hate race mixing.
And you've said that you like PowerPaw, so, GYPOCRISY ALERT!!!

you dont dare to say shit you hairy bitch thats why you are logged in whole day and live your sadistic fascist tendencies fat bitch
I was out partying with my friends until like 2am last night. What were you doing? Oh right, you've admitted that you don't have any friends. That's why you announced in the chatbox here that you were in love with some Austrian girl who was nice to you.

Mortimer
04-13-2013, 08:40 PM
I love Pasta. My mom makes spaghetti alot when I come home from school. Tastes great. Much better than Gypsy food. Spaghetti and Kebab are great.

Do you really compare alfieb's presence in anthro-boards with you? you have posted thousands more of posts than him on different anthro-boards.[/QUOTE]

Yes lick his fat fascist hairy ass you intellectual midget

Mortimer
04-13-2013, 08:45 PM

You should be addressing this to yourself.

Mixed Puerto Ricans, and I don't hate race mixing.
And you've said that you like PowerPaw, so, GYPOCRISY ALERT!!!

I was out partying with my friends until like 2am last night. What were you doing? Oh right, you've admitted that you don't have any friends. That's why you announced

in the chatbox here that you were in love with some Austrian girl who was nice to you.

1you made remarks against racemixin you were mussolini on stormfront and you are very racist.
i dont like powerpaw she is racist swerican but i used to like her but it doesnt make me hypocrit because i dont hate race mixing

alfieb
04-13-2013, 08:47 PM
You said that you can date an Indian model because it isn't race-mixing. You said that Turks and Germans are not the same race. What race are you?

Philo
04-13-2013, 08:48 PM
How i should respond to you when you are not aware what you say and believe in im tired discussing the same i gave already reply to everything you said scroll back. Alfieb is a faggot

ho

No you did'nt. You didnt respond to thew one before I the post in which I put the huge troll face. stop lying goddamn it.
You did'nt repond to this:

Again, gypo logic.
Let me break it down to your gypo mind:
1. Caucasoid does'nt mean necesirally white. Turks are not white and germans are. But they belong to the same race anyway.
2.Mizrahi are caucasoid, but not white according to most people. They are the most jewish jews out there.
GET IT GYPO!!!???????

Cool. They still look more like Indians and Blacks(Lemba). So I can accept that they have a little Jewish from far back. And not all Indian Jews are the same.

Israel also accepts people who are 1/4 Jewish and 1/4 Slavic. It does so because those people can help the army.

I claim the same because you're a stupid gypo who casn not understand what I am writing. Pisses me off.

Been asking myself the same question. He's not Jewish nor Ethiopian.

herod is a dumb racist

No, stop projecting your sick thought on me.

IM should stop fucking around with Jews and go back to discussing Gypsies.

No. It is an ethno-religous group. Seems to me you have an agenda given your ancestry and religion.

Well said there.

LOL, did he really said that?
He did. Look back at the previous pages.

Miss Isreal 2013

Judaism is not a race.
Ethiopian Jewess miss Israel, we went through her ethnic group. And of course, this only shows how "racist" Israel is, it has a black miss Israel(she comes from a city close to my heart btw).

Ofra Haza, yemeni Jew, again according to genetic tets they seem to be Jews who married with Arabians.
Bar refaeli looks quite European herself.
Of course Judaism is not a race.

LOL. Did'nt think about it that way.

Yes it is quite sick that IM calls me racist when he adores racists so much.

More like an ethnic group, not a race.

jealous that i dont want to bang your hairy wog ass. Faggot.
I highly doubt that alfieb wants to get banged by a fat gypsy.

Yes lick his fat fascist hairy ass you intellectual midget

No, not my cup of tea. I would not lick spaghetti from a man's ass. Only from a plate. I thought being close and intimate with men's asses was your thing...?:confused:

Whales look better than Gypsies anyway.

Me neither.

I was out partying with my friends until like 2am last night. What were you doing? Oh right, you've admitted that you don't have any friends. That's why you announced in the chatbox here that you were in love with some Austrian girl who was nice to you.
Yeah wtf? IM is famous on the internet. Everybody knows him. So I don't get how come he is saying that you are the one who is addicted to anthro-forums. Some people told me they saw posts of his from like 2001 or something. LOL

She was nice to him in real life?

You said that you can date an Indian model because it isn't race-mixing. You said that Turks and Germans are not the same race. What race are you?
What model would want him? haha.

Mortimer
04-13-2013, 08:50 PM
You said that you can date an Indian model because it isn't race-mixing. You said that Turks and Germans are not the same race. What race are you?it doesnt matter what race iam. Im human

alfieb
04-13-2013, 08:50 PM

He invited her to hang out for his 30th birthday and she said yes. I'd imagine there won't be a party, as nobody would come.

it doesnt matter what race iam. Im human

...then why are Germans and Turks not the same race to you, and Jews not white?

Mortimer
04-13-2013, 08:53 PM
No you did'nt. You didnt respond to thew one before I the post in which I put the huge troll face. stop lying goddamn it.
You did'nt repond to this:

No, not my cup of tea. I would not lick spaghetti from a man's ass. Only from a plate. I thought being close and intimate with men's asses was your thing...?:confused:

Whales look better than Gypsies anyway.

Me neither.

Yeah wtf? IM is famous on the internet. Everybody knows him. So I don't get how come he is saying that you are the one who is addicted to anthro-forums. Some people told me they saw posts of his from like 2001 or something. LOL

What model would want him? haha.

I responded just not now but it goes in circles and yes you lick his fascist ass you are deep with your hhead in his ass you little nazi

Mortimer
04-13-2013, 08:55 PM
He invited her to hang out for his 30th birthday and she said yes. I'd imagine there won't be a party, as nobody would come.

...then why are Germans and Turks not the same race to you, and Jews not white?

they are the same species thatts enough

wvwvw
04-13-2013, 08:58 PM

Never heard of Mizrahi; what makes them more jewish?

alfieb
04-13-2013, 08:58 PM
they are the same species thatts enough
YOU SAID THAT IT WOULD NOT BE INTERRACIAL IF YOU DATED SUNNY LEONE, AN INDIAN, BUT THAT IF I DATE A HISPANIC, IT IS INTERRACIAL.

Your logic is as thick and gooey as your blood.

Philo
04-13-2013, 09:09 PM
Maybe she wants to experiment with Gypsies and she never was with a gypsy guy..

I responded just not now but it goes in circles and yes you lick his fascist ass you are deep with your hhead in his ass you little nazi
LOL You have got some nereve. First you say I am racist towards you and than you say I am a Nazi? Fuck you gypo. I thought that gypos would have senstivity not to throw around the word Nazi like that but turns out I was wrong.

Never heard of Mizrahi; what makes them more jewish?
They are the ones who, after Cyrus the Great defeated the babylonians and allowed Jews to return to Israel, did'nt go back(Stayed in Babylon). So as I understand it, they were not there when the Romans destroyed the temple and therefore had little chance to mix with others. It is not so clear cut, but this is the big picture. They come from Iraq, Iran, Lebanon, Syria, Egypt, Caucasus and even Afghanistan I belive. They found writings of Jews that lived in Afghanistan a 1000 years ago.
Read more here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mizrahi_Jews

Mortimer
04-14-2013, 05:31 AM
YOU SAID THAT IT WOULD NOT BE INTERRACIAL IF YOU DATED SUNNY LEONE, AN INDIAN, BUT THAT IF I DATE A HISPANIC, IT IS INTERRACIAL.

Your logic is as thick and gooey as your blood.

thats not even Close to analogous. and if you dont mind hispanics fucking your sisters why you Register as Mussolini on stormfront. probably to bitch around about race mixing because you dont dare to say it in real life

Mortimer
04-14-2013, 05:32 AM
Maybe she wants to experiment with Gypsies and she never was with a gypsy guy..

LOL You have got some nereve. First you say I am racist towards you and than you say I am a Nazi? Fuck you gypo. I thought that gypos would have senstivity not to throw around the word Nazi like that but turns out I was wrong.

They are the ones who, after Cyrus the Great defeated the babylonians and allowed Jews to return to Israel, did'nt go back(Stayed in Babylon). So as I understand it, they were not there when the Romans destroyed the temple and therefore had little chance to mix with others. It is not so clear cut, but this is the big picture. They come from Iraq, Iran, Lebanon, Syria, Egypt, Caucasus and even Afghanistan I belive. They found writings of Jews that lived in Afghanistan a 1000 years ago.
Read more here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mizrahi_Jews

yes you are a Little nazi and dumb racist.

Diërker
04-14-2013, 05:37 AM
no.. their ashkenazis.. of course their not related to jews of the ethiopian descent.. :picard1:

Mortimer
04-14-2013, 05:40 AM
no.. their ashkenazis.. of course their not related to jews of the ethiopian descent.. :picard1:

to say those are not jews based on their Skin colour is racist though when they accepted always converts from europe.

Diërker
04-14-2013, 05:42 AM
to say those are not jews based on their Skin colour is racist though when they accepted always converts from europe.

silly geezer. racist is just a word.

Mortimer
04-14-2013, 05:43 AM
silly geezer. racist is just a word.

so you try to say being racist is not bad at all? then you dont mind if i call herod a racist. which he is

Diërker
04-14-2013, 05:44 AM
so you try to say being racist is not bad at all? then you dont mind if i call herod a racist. which he is

lol i dont even like herod, i could care less.

Philo
04-14-2013, 08:11 PM
Hey you guys, update:
IM just gave me a negative reputation comment(who the fuck gave him permisson to do that? take that way from him mods/admins):

zhid nazi, you are the reason why i think the holocaust against jews was a good thing why do you exist zhid?
Speaks for itself.
Alfieb, from now on whenever you fight with IM, tell me and we will destroy the gypot together.

lol i dont even like herod, i could care less.
I hate Nazis so the feeling is mutual.

Hoca
04-15-2013, 12:09 AM
I think he is too. Just look in the Turkish section and what he says about his neighbors.

Philo
04-15-2013, 12:25 AM
I think he is too. Just look in the Turkish section and what he says about his neighbors.
What do I say about Turks? Nothing that could be interpeted as racist. Even adsiz(a Turk) knows I am not racist now.

HispaniaSagrada
05-08-2013, 01:04 PM
What about Sephardic Jews? Do some/many Ashkenazim accept them?

http://newsfromatlantis.blogspot.com/2009/07/ashkenazim-butcher-sephardim.html

http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?30030-Ashkenazi-Vs-Sephardim-Racism-In-Israel

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2020850/pg1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sSZ40R_Jyk

Anglojew
05-08-2013, 01:10 PM
What about Sephardic Jews? Do some/many Ashkenazim accept them?

http://newsfromatlantis.blogspot.com/2009/07/ashkenazim-butcher-sephardim.html

http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?30030-Ashkenazi-Vs-Sephardim-Racism-In-Israel

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2020850/pg1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sSZ40R_Jyk

Yes but there are two chief Rabbis

http://uploads.static.vosizneias.com/2009/12/met6.jpg

YeshAtid
10-27-2013, 11:47 PM
This thread is beyond belief, but i guess the answer to this thread depends on your definition of Judaism

KidMulat
10-28-2013, 03:20 AM
There is a lot of discrimination against Black Jews, in fact all non-Ashkenazi have had issues in Israel from the start to the point that in the 1970's MENA Jews formed a Black Panther's group.

There have been 18 arrests over protest against racist housing policies in a Israeli city, a destruction by the Ashkenazi Relgious Authority of Ethiopian Judaic Leaders, a censure in Ethiopian/Black Jewish Racism in policy, a lack of governmental support for Ethiopian and Black Jewish organizations, etc.. The list goes on

But I am gonna get thumbs down me because a Black Israeli woman won a beauty contest proving racism is not real; bitch please.

StonyArabia
10-28-2013, 03:21 AM
What do I say about Turks? Nothing that could be interpeted as racist. Even adsiz(a Turk) knows I am not racist now.

You are certainly not racist only idiots would say otherwise.

Mortimer
10-28-2013, 04:28 AM
I think all jews are cool and there ethiopian jews in IDF