PDA

View Full Version : The Challenge Thread

Frigga
08-27-2009, 05:55 PM
Here is where we can challenge each other, (and ourselves at the same time! ;)) to do something everyday for healthy living. Here are my challenges to you:

1) Do one thing everyday that makes you sweat. It can pushups, jumping jacks, taking the stairs instead of the elevator, or doing some arm curls. Just do at least one thing.

2)Find your biggest food weakness. Do you love soda? Then resolve to have one less a day than you would have normally. I know, not that big a sacrifice right? Well, every little thing you do do right counts.

I leave the court open for the next person. What are your challenges for the rest of us? :)

Skandi
08-27-2009, 06:39 PM
I'll try and think of something, most of my present weight loss comes from having no money!

Ok here we are, when you have dinner fill your plate like normal and then put something back, i.e. a potato or a sausage or something, a pea does not count by the way.

WinterMoon
08-27-2009, 06:47 PM
Water...... most people don't drink enough.

Rainraven
09-17-2009, 12:05 PM
Get up each day in time to have a nice big healthy breakfast, muesli with yoghurt, toast with tomatoes on it, a piece of a fruit etc. If you start the day off right you have a better chance of making it through the day without slipping in an unhealthy snack :)

Skandi
09-17-2009, 12:44 PM
^uck my worst challenge ever :(