PDA

View Full Version : Baghdad... Stockholm..

evon
04-10-2013, 08:42 PM
Sweden welcomed Iraq war refugees but a growing backlash against immigration is testing the future of multiculturalism.

http://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/aljazeeraworld/2013/04/201349151526757668.html

Will write in English for the sake of simplicity. I feel it was a very one sided documentary, not representative of the situation and the mechanics behind it, but then again i am not all too familiar with Swedish political history, but i do know they are more "left" leaning on the matter of immigration then both Norway and Denmark..Anyways, though i would share it...

evon
04-14-2013, 09:30 AM
I am surprised that this has not gotten allot of attention here...so i though i would bump it..

Dacul
04-14-2013, 09:40 AM
Sweden made the mistake of taking too many imigrants in a too short period and I think now they have difficulties.
Not from a financial point of view,but from the point of view that those imigrants are not integrated well in Sweden and they are creating lots of problems there.

evon
04-14-2013, 04:02 PM
Sweden made the mistake of taking too many imigrants in a too short period and I think now they have difficulties.
Not from a financial point of view,but from the point of view that those imigrants are not integrated well in Sweden and they are creating lots of problems there.

I have never been in Sweden, but people whom have been there do say it seems to be a major problem, especially in places such as Malmö in Southern Sweden...

baraSYR
04-14-2013, 04:05 PM
I watched this decumantry.

Mary
04-14-2013, 04:07 PM
I didn't feel like watching the documentary. But yes there are a lot of foreigners in Stockholm. A lot more than 10 years ago anyway. It's not really problem though. It's not what they make it out to be.