PDA

View Full Version : Africans complain of discrimination in Mumbai, India

Loki
04-11-2013, 01:29 PM
Africans complain of discrimination in Mumbai, India (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-21826366)

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/66472000/jpg/_66472133_sambo_wife_sheeba.jpg
Sheeba Rani has been ostracised by many friends and relatives for marrying Nigerian Sambo Davis

Africans staying in and around India's commercial capital, Mumbai (Bombay), complain of indiscriminate racism and constant police harassment, reports the BBC's Zubair Ahmed.

Nigerian Sambo Davis is married to an Indian woman and lives in Mumbai.

All his documents are valid, but he was arrested by the police recently on suspicion of being a drug dealer.

He and 30 other black Africans were detained for hours before they were let off with an apology.

But the following day, Mr Davis said that he was shocked to read in local newspapers that they were "arrested for drug peddling".

"The police treat us Africans like dogs," he says.

Mr Davis claims he often faces discrimination when he goes to restaurants or when he tries to rent an apartment in gated middle-class communities.

But he is nevertheless one of the lucky ones. He found a decent flat to rent, thanks to his Indian wife.

But his fellow countrymen, he says, still face discrimination: "When they go to rent flats in a normal building they are told - 'you are a black man, you are Nigerian, and you are not wanted'. This is racism."

Baluarte
04-11-2013, 01:30 PM
Nobody likes Africans.
Only surprising thing is, that they still find it surprising.

You should see how the Chinese treat them. Sick X.X

baraSYR
04-11-2013, 01:34 PM
I think WWIII will be mostly Racial Motivated.

baraSYR
04-11-2013, 01:36 PM
I always used to think we need to nuke India and China to minimize the numbers of Humans, just Childish thinking.

baraSYR
04-11-2013, 01:37 PM
look how Indians are treated in Australia, and most Indians have High Self-hate.

Grumpy Cat
04-11-2013, 01:40 PM
:lol: Once you've had experiences with North American blacks, you tend to like Africans. They're a lot nicer. Seriously, send some NWBs to India and they'll all be like "Thank God you're African and not one of THEM!" after that.

Even Africans don't like them.

Loki
04-11-2013, 01:43 PM
look how Indians are treated in Australia, and most Indians have High Self-hate.

How are they treated in Australia? In the UK they're treated pretty well.

Norka
04-11-2013, 01:46 PM
All they seem to do is whine. Can someone actually offend a white person?

Smeagol
04-12-2013, 10:31 PM
Blacks complain about everything.

Arbėrori
04-12-2013, 10:33 PM
The non-white people should all mix among themselves, good riddance.

Hurrem sultana
04-12-2013, 10:40 PM
Indians think they are better? Wannabe whites

blacks are at least christians ;)

Dombra
04-12-2013, 10:41 PM
Does India have any pc mafia?

vassilio
04-13-2013, 03:34 AM
Indians think they are better? For me they are the same

arcticwolf
04-13-2013, 04:23 AM
This can't be true? Only whites are capable of hate! They, the non-white people sing kumbaya all day long when evil whites are not around to instigate hate! This is honkey propaganda! Viscious crackers spreading their lies! :laugh:

Don't let your bed wetting, sandal wearing, coolaid drinking, limp wristted progressives read this, their puny brains may explode! :laugh:

baraSYR
04-13-2013, 04:25 AM

Bad, search youtube ..

asingh
04-13-2013, 05:00 AM
Ya, Indians are quite conservative and give immense push back to "anything" which is out-of-the-norm. It is really not about "we are better"; but not acclimatizing to variation and diversity, when India is so much innately. Even our citizens from the 7-Sister States (read Mongoloid) are ostracized and ridiculed when the come down to the lower regions. The North / South nit-picking is just as bad.

Sad.

vassilio
04-13-2013, 01:19 PM

Lusos
04-13-2013, 01:26 PM

Or else......

You know how It Is.

Loki
04-13-2013, 01:29 PM
Or else......

You know how It Is.

Well no, Indians don't cause any problems here. I just feel sorry for the Indian men because white English men are so into Indian women.

vassilio
04-13-2013, 01:41 PM
Well no, Indians don't cause any problems here. I just feel sorry for the Indian men because white English men are so into Indian women.
ohh,really? for me I won't touch any women from other country other that girls from Poland, English men got an unusual taste:thumb001:

Loki
04-13-2013, 01:44 PM
ohh,really? for me I won't touch any women from other country other that girls from Poland, English men got an unusual taste:thumb001:

Offtopic, but your avatar man looks like a Bollywood star! :P

Lusos
04-13-2013, 01:46 PM

Humm.Do you remember what I do for a living?(They can be very dangerous people.)You never know what to get from them.At least we the Negros we know there behaviour will be at most uncivilized.

Not only White English.Many "Different" Whites marry Indian Women.
Specially for their submissive manners that they wont find in an English Women.

Loki
04-13-2013, 01:48 PM
[/B]

Humm.Do you remember what I do for a living?(They can be very dangerous people.)You never know what to get from them.At least we the Negros we know there behaviour will be at most uncivilized.

Not only White English.Many "Different" Whites marry Indian Women.
Specially for their submissive manners that they wont find in an English Women.

No, what do you do for a living?

vassilio
04-13-2013, 01:48 PM
Offtopic, but your avatar man looks like a Bollywood star! :P
LOL, He is Russian with Kavkaz(Georgian, Armenian etc)on her mother side, I try to use this as my avatar to warn those Slavic man who wanna marry Kavkaz woman"your decendent gonna become Bollywood star! " LOL

Austo
04-13-2013, 02:48 PM
Everybody who complains can just stay in their countries.

Dacul
04-13-2013, 02:54 PM
Lol some Indian women also like BBC.
Not only Migla.

mr. logan
04-13-2013, 03:02 PM

Alcoholic degeneration.

Anglojew
04-13-2013, 03:09 PM

We entrust them to drive our taxis and serve our fast food...

I'm kidding, but seriously, Indians are treated well here. There were like 5 incidents mostly over Cricket rivalries.

vassilio
04-13-2013, 03:13 PM
Alcoholic degeneration.
?

Mortimer
04-13-2013, 03:54 PM
sad they face racial discrimination. racism shouldnt exist. i think india is on a good way though to become fully tolerant because they are Aware of the Problems and biases in their Country. just like with the mistreatment of women. Indian newspapers write about it and People protest

Vojnik
04-13-2013, 04:23 PM

The Indian students get bashed on public transportation in Australia.

observed
04-13-2013, 04:31 PM
Indians aren't even treated poorly in Australia really. They generally don't know it's not safe to travel late at night in the areas they live in.

asingh
04-13-2013, 04:31 PM
sad they face racial discrimination. racism shouldnt exist. i think india is on a good way though to become fully tolerant because they are Aware of the Problems and biases in their Country. just like with the mistreatment of women. Indian newspapers write about it and People protest

We have a long long way to go, bro.

Vojnik
04-13-2013, 04:40 PM
Indians aren't even treated poorly in Australia really. They generally don't know it's not safe to travel late at night in the areas they live in.

Yeah, tell that to the Indian Taxi drivers who get severely beaten almost on a weekly basis by drunken Yobo's.

observed
04-13-2013, 04:45 PM
Yeah, tell that to the Indian Taxi drivers who get severely beaten almost on a weekly basis by drunken Yobo's.

And that's because they're Indian or because they're dealing with drunks? White cabbies get beaten too. One of the most notorious beatings on a Melbourne train was by non-white youths.

Vojnik
04-13-2013, 04:53 PM
And that's because they're Indian or because they're dealing with drunks? White cabbies get beaten too. One of the most notorious beatings on a Melbourne train was by non-white youths.

White cabbies are one in 1000. And I don't think iv'e heard of such a story of white cabbies being beaten. Can you prove to me that the beatings on the train weren't committed by white youths? It is besides the point though, because those youths were still Australians.

Im not sure though what you consider 'white', considereing your an Anglo Aussie.

observed
04-13-2013, 05:05 PM
White cabbies are one in 1000. And I don't think iv'e heard of such a story of white cabbies being beaten. Can you prove to me that the beatings on the train weren't committed by white youths? It is besides the point though, because those youths were still Australians.

Im not sure though what you consider 'white', considereing your an Anglo Aussie.

In less urban areas, white cabbies are common. I've come across more than 1 in 1000 in Sydney. I've seen one be attacked too.

Here is one example from a 5 second search:

http://www.goldcoast.com.au/article/2008/03/31/9494_gold-coast-news.html

I believe one of the attacks on Indian students in Australia was by another Indian student, which the Indian media neglected.

I believe this incident also got mass exposure in India and therefore around the world. The true story of course got pushed to the side.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2010-02-03/burned-indian-faked-attack-to-claim-insurance/319128

I don't know if it's right to lambast Australians as hating and treating Indians poorly when all different people get treated poorly. I certainly don't think Indians are hated here.

Edit:

Not looking for argument, I'm obviously new here. Just think Indians aren't disliked generally.

asingh
04-13-2013, 05:23 PM
^^
Yea, that case showed Australia to be quite a bad country, here in India. Canada / Australia are the hot-spots for Indians to move too. Since US of A; is impossible to get in.

Mortimer
04-13-2013, 05:43 PM
We have a long long way to go, bro.it is positive a indian girl married him which proves it is possible and not all indians are racist.

asingh
04-13-2013, 05:54 PM
it is positive a indian girl married him which proves it is possible and not all indians are racist.

It was not about marriage I was talking about. Why is it so difficult for you to understand things, IM. :( It is about the generic, fitment and outlook. Even if 10000 girls/1 billion Indians marry Nigerians, it does not change the general average mindset of an Indian. An outlier/exception is never an average. I know what I am saying, when I speak of my countrymen.

Mary
04-13-2013, 06:01 PM
This proves that the race ladder is real.

Sikeliot
04-13-2013, 06:16 PM
So much for "people of color" all getting along.

But in all seriousness, I'd trade at least half of the African American population for Africans.. they tend to be much harder working collectively and generally a very kind and quiet people.

Anthropologique
04-13-2013, 06:21 PM
East Indians are among the most racially insecure people in the world. Some are blacker than blacks...

asingh
04-13-2013, 07:16 PM
East Indians are among the most racially insecure people in the world. Some are blacker than blacks...

What would make you say that, interesting.

vassilio
04-14-2013, 01:46 AM
We have a long long way to go, bro.
true, these problems cannot be solved in one day, It's a long way to go

Mortimer
04-14-2013, 09:45 AM
It was not about marriage I was talking about. Why is it so difficult for you to understand things, IM. :( It is about the generic, fitment and outlook. Even if 10000 girls/1 billion Indians marry Nigerians, it does not change the general average mindset of an Indian. An outlier/exception is never an average. I know what I am saying, when I speak of my countrymen.

So what is your Point? I think India is going a good way but yes it is still a Long way to go

asingh
04-14-2013, 11:52 AM
So what is your Point? I think India is going a good way but yes it is still a Long way to go

The latter part of your system. :)