PDA

View Full Version : What is responsible for the beauty of a human ?

allblue
04-11-2013, 04:38 PM
I think it has not much to do with race. There are thousands of examples for ugly nordids and beautiful nordids, for ugly negroids and beautiful negroids, beautiful east-baltids and ugly east-baltids. Only very archaic people like australoids seem to be all ugly. Most dravidians and south east asians like vietnamese and indonesian seem also to be in most cases ugly. And of course some races and nations have a wider frequency of beautiful people, no doubt.

But I can't really believe that the symmetry of a face is really responsible for the beauty. It's just one aspect from many ones. In my opinion it's a matter of taste. Nordid and Meds may find short alpinid or east-baltid noses ugly and long straight noses beautiful.

But all people in the world seem to like some features everywhere like blue eyes or light hear. But again there are thousands of brown eyed and black haired woman that are more beautiful than a blue eyed and blond haired woman with an ugly face.

So you see the mystery of beauty is really complicated for me.

baraSYR
04-11-2013, 04:50 PM
I don't see blue eyed blonde haired people beautiful for these two features, it's very far from reality.

Arbėrori
04-11-2013, 05:01 PM
White descent. Unless you look like Shrek (slash black :laugh:) you're fine.

allblue
04-11-2013, 05:02 PM
I don't see blue eyed blonde haired people beautiful for these two features, it's very far from reality.

Ok my bad. But can you answer my question or do you want to chat with me ? You can do that with private messages please.

04-11-2013, 05:18 PM
It has a lot to do with race. Personally, I don't find monoloids, negroids, etc. attractive.

xajapa
04-11-2013, 05:21 PM
I do look at the face first, looking for symmetry and soft, smallish features within women.

baraSYR
04-11-2013, 05:21 PM
mostly about the proportion between the facial and the abdominal sizes and colors.

derLowe
04-11-2013, 05:54 PM
I think it has not much to do with race. There are thousands of examples for ugly nordids and beautiful nordids, for ugly negroids and beautiful negroids, beautiful east-baltids and ugly east-baltids. Only very archaic people like australoids seem to be all ugly. Most dravidians and south east asians like vietnamese and indonesian seem also to be in most cases ugly. And of course some races and nations have a wider frequency of beautiful people, no doubt.

But I can't really believe that the symmetry of a face is really responsible for the beauty. It's just one aspect from many ones. In my opinion it's a matter of taste. Nordid and Meds may find short alpinid or east-baltid noses ugly and long straight noses beautiful.

But all people in the world seem to like some features everywhere like blue eyes or light hear. But again there are thousands of brown eyed and black haired woman that are more beautiful than a blue eyed and blond haired woman with an ugly face.

So you see the mystery of beauty is really complicated for me.

You are not alone, beauty is also complicated for me.

Blue eyes and blond hair are over rated, some complexions go far better with darker eyes and hair.

allblue
04-11-2013, 09:42 PM
Ok sorry for my last post I made. I think i was a little bit too rude. Of course you can bring in everything you want and experiences and your own thoughts I don't expect scientific studies.