PDA

View Full Version : 9/11: Blueprint for Truth

Sol Invictus
08-28-2009, 06:37 AM
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-8182697765360042032&ei=LnqXSrqIG5LiqgL7s9SbAQ&q=9/11:+Blueprint+for+Truth

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-8182697765360042032&ei=LnqXSrqIG5LiqgL7s9SbAQ&q=9/11:+Blueprint+for+Truth

Presented by Richard Gage, AIA, Architecht @ the University of Manitoba, Canada.

The Architecture of Destruction Commercial architect Richard Gage (founder of Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth) presents a watertight case for controlled demolition of the three steel-building collapses at the World Trade Center, New York on 9/11/01.

Includes physicist Steven Jones' updated evidence of thermite. Gage's website, www.ae911truth.org, is rapidly drawing building and engineering professionals to the 9/11 movement. ---

Part I - WTC Building #7 1 Symmetrical Collapse 2 Explosions 3 Fire 4 FEMA Report 5 Free Fall 6 Expert Corroboration 7 Squib Explosions 8 Molten Metal 9 Foreknowledge 10 Bldg 7 Conclusions

Part II - WTC Twin Towers 1 WTC History 2 Twin Towers' Structure 3 FEMA Deception 4 Explosions 5 Columns Cut 6 Rapid Onset 7 Demolition Waves 8 Free Fall Speed 9 Explosive Squibs 10 Symmetrical Collapse 11 Skeleton Broken Up 12 Molten Iron 13 Dust Clouds 14 Destruction by Fire 15 NIST Deceptions 16 Foreknowledge 17 Expert Corroboration 18 Conclusion.

Sol Invictus
08-28-2009, 07:28 AM
Evidence suited for a court room.

Sol Invictus
08-28-2009, 09:44 PM
My friends, what they teach us in law about testimony in a court room, this is called an "Expert" statement or testimony.

As an officer going into a court room, your statement of opinion on what you think happened, or your opinion of why it happened has no basis. It can not be admissable in a court of law. Your statement is only accepted against an accused person you are charging for a crime if it is built upon Facts In Issue.

My or anyone else's "opinion" about who was behind this clearly controlled demolition, or why it was carried out, makes no difference. This is aimed at you, you mind midgets and 9/11 "Debunkers" who think they got it all figured out.

The evidence speaks for itself. And this evidence is submitted to us, the public, by someone considered an "Expert", when dealing with matters of Civil Law and any testimony, and is echoed by hundreds of Architects & Engineers pushing for a proper investigation into the mass murders of thousands of innocent Americans.

This information is provided to the masses, when it should be presented to a court of law involving charges of Treason, and Murder.

We are the Jury. It's about time we hold the criminal elements plaguing our societies responsible for their crimes against us.

Æmeric
08-28-2009, 10:02 PM
If the WTC towers were brought down by a controlled collapse why did the implosion start at the point of impact/fire on both towers? And why didn't the impact & explosion of the aircraft trigger the explosives?

Sol Invictus
08-28-2009, 10:21 PM
If the WTC towers were brought down by a controlled collapse why did the implosion start at the point of impact/fire on both towers? And why didn't the impact & explosion of the aircraft trigger the explosives?

These sort questions should be brought up in an investigation into the 9/11 attacks but were never raised. In my opinion I can tell you that there is probably enough sophisticated 'smart' technology available to defense contractors that would provide the explosive device a 'safety' from external trauma. I have no reason to doubt that. Nor do I have any doubt in the belief in actual experts about how steel behaves, and how it does not behave. Nor in the laws of physics. All of this, I feel, has been addressed in this testimony given.

Sol Invictus
08-28-2009, 10:27 PM
Now heres a question I have:

If this was NOT a controlled demolition: Why can we not find evidence, ever in the history of architecture, of a high-rise structure collapsing into itself as a result of fires?

Æmeric
08-28-2009, 11:16 PM
The design of the WTC towers were unique in that the outer walls supported the building. In practically ever other skyscraper, there are interior steel & concrete pillars supporting the building.

Professor: Design flaws caused World Trade Center collapse

BERKELEY -- The civil-engineering industry's failure to admit that cost-saving design features led to the World Trade Center collapse amounts to "moral corruption," a University of California, Berkeley, engineering professor said Tuesday.

Speaking on campus to memorialize the sixth anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks, Abolhassan Astaneh said his five-year study of the collapse of the Twin Towers revealed that a better design likely would have prevented many of the nearly 3,000 deaths that day.

Astaneh sharply criticized the American Society of Civil Engineers, which he said cared more about defending the industry than revealing the truth about the towers' design.

"It's just moral corruption," Astaneh saidin response to a question from the audience. "I don't beat around the bushes."

Astaneh, who first researched the disaster in the days following Sept. 11, said he had access to well-guarded architectural drawings of the 110-story towers for his study. The schematics showed that the buildings were supported almost completely by thin steel beams around the outside.

Thicker beams on the exterior and more concrete surrounding the stairwells would have added at least $30 million to the cost of the buildings, he said, but could have saved hundreds or thousands of lives after airliners hit both towers. Instead, the resulting 1,000- degree fire easily destroyed the structure, he said.

Most tall skyscrapers, including Chicago's Sears Tower, are sturdier and likely would survive such attacks, Astaneh said.

Because of the industry's defensiveness, "the public is left with the notion that these buildings were like any other buildings," he said.

"These buildings had no other option but to pulverize."

An Engineering Association member who studied the World Trade Center collapse said that he believes most skyscrapers would collapse quickly after being hit by jetliners. The Trade Center performed better than could be expected, said Jim Harris, a Denver engineer.

The industry has been cautious but not misleading, Harris said. "I think we're just trying to stick to the facts."

Another association member said there might be several reasons why the buildings collapsed.

"There's a lot of uncertainty in this business," said Andrew Kinane, a Benicia engineer and president of the group's Bay Area chapter. "We shouldn't be too quick to jump to conclusions."

Astaneh's presentation included computerized animations of planes hitting the towers. Using $270,000 software, each sequence showed a plane hitting first a realistic version of a tower and then the plane hitting a reinforced building.

With thicker beams, the animation showed the planes disintegrating almost immediately after hitting the tower. In contrast, the airliners punched through the unreinforced exterior with little resistance.

"Like a knife cutting through soft butter," Astaneh said. "Airplanes are not very strong, but this building was even weaker than an airplane."

New York building codes would have prevented the towers' flimsy design, he said, but federal laws allowed engineers to ignore those codes. The same exception has been granted to developers of New York's Freedom Tower, which will replace the World Trade Center.

Astaneh's study was completed on behalf of the Skyscraper Safety Campaign, a group run by relatives of World Trade Center victims. The group hopes the results help its campaign to reform skyscraper- construction laws, the campaign's president, Sally Regenhard, said in a phone interview from New York.

"We need to change the system," said Regenhard, whose son, a New York firefighter, died in the collapse. "We could not save our loved ones, but perhaps we can save other people's loved ones."
Source (http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4176/is_20070912/ai_n19516990/)

When the exterior support beams in the exterior walls failed the interior pancaked upon itself.

Also, steel melts at 1,500 F but starts to lose its strength at much lower temperatures. And the compromised steel beams were holding up a great deal of weight. Steel railroad rails have been compromised during heatwaves affecting rail travel. (http://www.ble.org/pr/news/headline.asp?id=27186) They need not melt to fail.

Thorum
08-28-2009, 11:58 PM
Hilarious!! Thanks!!

ikki
08-29-2009, 01:37 AM
Ämeric, please... planes crashing into skyskrapers is a very old idea. And has been made reality aswell before.
Or buildings burning for hours, like empire state building.

The engineering and temperatures etc arent unknown and have been guarded for, for a very long time.

Not just those, but tower 7, came down just like the others. Despite not having been hit at all!
If towers collapse just because another is ready to collapse within a few hundred meters, what stopped the entire of new york city from collapsing? No, skyscrapers do not collapse merely from being nearby.
That this happened identically, should be overwhelming evidence.

Nor to forget all those found explosives and other evidence.

And then the funny part. A newsreader reading out how a tower just came down. camera shows it still standing... for some 3 minutes... before it suddenly collapses. Oops.

Æmeric
08-29-2009, 01:53 AM
The Empire State building was constructed differently, was hit by a smaller plane, which was not a jet plane.

Tower 7 had been damaged by the collapse of towers 1 & 2. The other buildings in the WTC complex were also destroyed & other nearby buildings had to be dismantled because of damege suffered in the collapse, e;g. the Deutsche Bank Building (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deutsche_Bank_Building).

The WTC was commissioned & constructed by a governmental authority, the Port Authority of New York & New Jersey. The fact that it was a public & not a private venture might have lead to errors in design, construction & maybe outright criminality by contractors that could have contributed to the buildings failure.

Thorum
08-29-2009, 01:53 AM
The explosions in Pearl Harbor were American subs. They were all rigged to explode at the same time!! All the explosions you saw during "Pearl Harbor" were American made. Idiots!!

How can't you know the truth.....

Skandi
08-29-2009, 02:07 AM
Can we please, treat others opinions with respect, if you do not agree that is fine, please put up a valid argument for your opinion. there is no need to mock other peoples argument, even if you personally think it is wrong.

Thorum
08-29-2009, 02:27 AM
OK, I woke up, I heard the news, I watched the news, 2 planes hit the World Trade Towers. I watched...I watched......I watched........I watched. They fell 'cause they burned. What the fuck....I learned, 2 planes hit the Trade Center. And they were so damaged, they fell down. Cut it out...assholes. That is what happened!!

Aemma
08-29-2009, 03:38 AM
Can we please, treat others opinions with respect, if you do not agree that is fine, please put up a valid argument for your opinion. there is no need to mock other peoples argument, even if you personally think it is wrong.

Piggy-backing on words from a wise woman here: If you would like to counter an opinion let's please keep it to logical and coherent arguments which substantiate a claim and not disrespect a fellow member for having a different opinion. Thanks All!

Cheers!...Aemma :)

Ulf
08-29-2009, 03:59 AM
Free speech mother fuckers!! :thumb001:

Aemma
08-29-2009, 04:03 AM
Free speech mother fuckers!! :thumb001:

Oh geez Oulfie...Man, you're gonna have to keep the moonshine to a minimum next time :P You just called me a mother fucker!! :eek: :D

Loki
08-29-2009, 01:33 PM
This from Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wtc7#Collapse) on WTC7:

The collapse of 7 World Trade Center is remarkable because it was the first known instance of a tall building collapsing primarily as a result of uncontrolled fires.

World Trade Center controlled demolition conspiracy theories say that the building collapses on September 11, including that of building seven, were the result of controlled demolition. The draft NIST report rejected this hypothesis, as the window breakages and blast sound that would have occurred if explosives were used were not observed. The use of thermate instead of explosives is discarded by NIST on the basis that it is unlikely the necessary 100 pounds of thermate for each steel column could have been planted without being discovered.

Any rational, open-minded person would have to admit that this is extra-ordinary -- and worth more investigation, testing all possibilities.

It was Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (http://www.bestofsherlock.com/top-10-sherlock-quotes.htm#impossible) who said, via Sherlock Holmes:

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

Æmeric
08-29-2009, 01:44 PM
As the North Tower collapsed on September 11, 2001, debris hit 7 World Trade Center, causing heavy damage to the south face of the building. The bottom portion of the building's south face was heavily damaged by debris, including damage to the southwest corner from the 8th to 18th floors, a large vertical gash on the center-bottom extending at least ten floors, and other damage as high as the 18th floor. The building was equipped with a sprinkler system, but had many single-point vulnerabilities for failure: the sprinkler system required manual initiation of the electrical fire pumps, rather than being a fully automatic system; the floor-level controls had a single connection to the sprinkler water riser; and the sprinkler system required some power for the fire pump to deliver water. Also, water pressure was low, with little or no water to feed sprinklers.

After the North Tower collapsed, some firefighters entered 7 World Trade Center to search the building. They attempted to extinguish small pockets of fire, but low water pressure hindered their efforts. A massive fire burned into the afternoon on the 11th and 12th floors of 7 World Trade Center, the flames visible on the east side of the building. During the afternoon, fire was also seen on floors 6–10, 13–14, 19–22, and 29–30. In particular, the fires on floors 7 through 9 and 11 through 13 continued to burn out of control during the afternoon. At approximately 2:00 p.m., firefighters noticed a bulge in the southwest corner of 7 World Trade Center between the 10th and 13th floors, a sign that the building was unstable and might collapse. During the afternoon, firefighters also heard creaking sounds coming from the building. Around 3:30 pm FDNY Chief Daniel Nigro decided to halt rescue operations, surface removal, and searches along the surface of the debris near 7 World Trade Center and evacuate the area due to concerns for the safety of personnel. At 5:20 p.m. EDT on September 11, 2001, 7 World Trade Center collapsed. There were no casualties associated with the collapse.

I think the collapse of WTC 7 reinforces the argument that the towers collapse were due to design flaws & possibly sloppy construction on what had been a major government consrtruction project in the late 60s, early 70s. Any coverup in what caused the collpase of the WTC could have been to protect various officials & local government agencies.

Loki
08-29-2009, 01:48 PM
The contents of WTC7 were also quite interesting:

7 World Trade Center housed SEC files relating to numerous Wall Street investigations, as well as other federal investigative files. All the files for approximately 3,000 to 4,000 SEC cases were destroyed. While some were backed up in other places, others were not, especially those classified as confidential. Files relating Citigroup to the WorldCom scandal were lost. The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission estimates over 10,000 cases will be affected. The Secret Service had its largest field office, with more than 200 employees, in WTC 7 and also lost investigative files. Says one agent: “All the evidence that we stored at 7 World Trade, in all our cases, went down with the building.”

Thorum
08-29-2009, 03:00 PM
Loki, of all people, don't weaken and give in to this bullshit....

Skandi
08-29-2009, 03:46 PM
I think the collapse of WTC 7 reinforces the argument that the towers collapse were due to design flaws & possibly sloppy construction on what had been a major government consrtruction project in the late 60s, early 70s. Any coverup in what caused the collpase of the WTC could have been to protect various officials & local government agencies.

That would be a good avenue to explore, after all can you imagine the compensation claims if it were proven that the building collapsed due to cheap construction?

I am however surprised that they came down as square as they did, if the building is supported by the outer walls, and a trauma occurs on one of these, in this case a plane and fire, you would expect the building to fold into that weakness, much like a tree that is being felled. However I am not a structural engineer.

Æmeric
08-29-2009, 03:49 PM
The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission estimates over 10,000 cases will be affected. Yippee! The EEOC should be renamed the race & gender police. They exist to persecute White men.

I wonder if the thermomite found in the dust around the WTC could have come from a covert government agency that stored them in the WTC for covert operations? Perhaps a company that served as a front for the CIA?:icon1:

Freomæg
08-29-2009, 03:50 PM
Another video on WTC 7.

8T2_nedORjw

I'm sorry, but anyone who unconditionally believes the official story on 9/11, particularly that regarding building 7, needs to pull their head out of the sand... and I say that with the utmost respect ;). False flag attacks have been used since the Roman Empire. It's really quite a standard practice used by tyrannical leaders throughout history to get what they want. For me, you don't even need to analyse 9/11, just the wars themselves, to be suspicious. The suspicious circumstances of 9/11 just confirm the lie.

Loki
08-29-2009, 03:50 PM
Loki, of all people, don't weaken and give in to this bullshit....

A scientific mind is always inquiring, regardless of what the going politically correct view is. I read everything and explore everything, and don't let my inquiries be shouted down by people who prefer ignorance over knowledge.

Æmeric
08-29-2009, 03:57 PM
That would be a good avenue to explore, after all can you imagine the compensation claims if it were proven that the building collapsed due to cheap construction?

THe US Government set up a compensation fund for vicitims of 9/11 or their survivors. But to get a payout individuals had to agree not to sue anyone (companies) involved. Like United Airlines or American Airlines. A massive class action lawsuit would have led to a private investigation. Attorneys for UA & AA would have brought the structural integrity of the buildings into question - most of the deaths occured as a result of the buildings collapse, not from the initial impact of the planes. And obvously, US customs & immigration policies which allowed the hijackers into the US would have been highlighted. Or security at airports, like Logan in Massachusetts where two of the planes tookoff from.

Æmeric
08-29-2009, 04:08 PM
Another video on WTC 7.

8T2_nedORjw

I'm sorry, but anyone who unconditionally believes the official story on 9/11, particularly that regarding building 7, needs to pull their head out of the sand... and I say that with the utmost respect ;). False flag attacks have been used since the Roman Empire. It's really quite a standard practice used by tyrannical leaders throughout history to get what they want. For me, you don't even need to analyse 9/11, just the wars themselves, to be suspicious. The suspicious circumstances of 9/11 just confirm the lie.

Well the Bush administration did take full advantage of 9/11 to pursue their own aims in a "War on Terror". Perhaps they were just being opportunistic. Government power was increased, we got the Patriot Act - in the name of making us safer - airport security is ridiculous, more of a nuisance, the only time I've ever been patted down is at the airport :rolleyes2:. Bush took us to war in Iraq because of the threat of WMDs (OMG! A mushroom cloud will rise over an America city if we don't invade!) - which didn't exit - and greatly increased government spending to the delight of corporations that made billions contracting services, like Halliburton. Bush-Cheney made maximum profit from what happened on 9/11, is it any wonder a significant part of the populace refuses to accept the official story.

Freomæg
08-29-2009, 04:53 PM
Couldn't have said it better myself Æmeric. 'Convenient' doesn't even begin to describe 9/11 for the Bush administration.