PDA

View Full Version : Regarding friendships

Arbėrori
04-12-2013, 10:37 PM
Has a friend ever ended your friendship with them? Discuss.

Dacul
04-12-2013, 11:09 PM
My best friend,but I was not devastated at all.Normally I was upset about this for 1 year or so.
My best friend stopped talking to me about 5 years ago,cause I told some quite nasty things to his wife while he was there (I accused her of cheating him,without solid evidences and after told her she is garbage creature,shitty creature and so on).
EDIT:
Whatever,seems that I was very upset those times,but meh,did not really realised why I was so full of anger and sadness.

Arbėrori
04-12-2013, 11:10 PM
My best friend,but I was not devastated at all.
My best friend stopped talking to me about 5 years ago,cause I told some quite nasty things to her wife while he was there (I accused her of cheating him,without solid evidences and after told her she is garbage creature,shitty creature and so on).

Did she or did he not cheat on him? I didn't quite understand...

My best friend stood me up when I needed her advice and opinion the most. It's too late to apologize.

2012JD
04-12-2013, 11:15 PM
Yes actually few times

One time , He tried to kiss me but I walked away . ( never again did a hear from my so called friend ) lol

Another guy asked me to be his GF . I said no and he left me dump in a club

Other time a guy wanted more , even invited me to Europe . I decline . And well let's say he disappear from my life

All of them were friends but I'm doubting it now lol

Dacul
04-12-2013, 11:17 PM
Did she or did he not cheat on him? I didn't quite understand...

My best friend stood me up when I needed her advice and opinion the most. It's too late to apologize.
I have no idea,I was into angered mode,lol.
I was friend with him from when we were 15 years old but he did not knew about my hateful / angered states.
We just needed to get at a very good friend birthday at 6 PM and he came at 9:30PM or 10 PM and I was angered about that and I thought his wife is the one who is putting him to behave like that.

Arbėrori
04-12-2013, 11:19 PM
Yes actually few times

One time , He tried to kiss me but I walked away . ( never again did a hear from my so called friend ) lol

Another guy asked me to be his GF . I said no and he left me dump in a club

Other time a guy wanted more , even invited me to Europe . I decline . And well let's say he disappear from my life

All of them were friends but I'm doubting it now lol

1st, that is indeed annoying.

2nd, what a jerk!

3rd, I guess he didn't deserve you.

4th, depends...

Arbėrori
04-12-2013, 11:20 PM
I have no idea,I was into angered mode,lol.
I was friend with him from when we were 15 years old but he did not knew about my hateful / angered states.
We just needed to get at a very good friend birthday at 6 PM and he came at 9:30PM or 10 PM and I was angered about that and I thought his wife is the one who is putting him to behave like that.

You seem to be bipolar, you might want to check with your local psychiatrist. It did my friend wonders.

Loki
04-12-2013, 11:22 PM
You need to distinguish in your life between "friends" and "fairweather friends". The latter are far more numerous usually.

Arbėrori
04-12-2013, 11:23 PM
You need to distinguish in your life between "friends" and "fairweather friends". The latter are far more numerous usually.

Very true, but the one I'm refering to was a very, very close friend.

Virtuous
04-12-2013, 11:24 PM
let the feels commence.

Mraz
04-12-2013, 11:26 PM
Yes as a kid :P

Dacul
04-12-2013, 11:26 PM
You seem to be bipolar, you might want to check with your local psychiatrist. It did my friend wonders.

Some women are noob and jealous on their man male friends,even if there is nothing sexual between them.
She was not even let him come to beer without her.
:picard2:
I think is his wife who should visit the psychiatrist not me.
:laugh:

Loki
04-12-2013, 11:27 PM
Very true, but the one I'm refering to was a very, very close friend.

Close friendships breaking up are the most hurtful.

Arbėrori
04-12-2013, 11:32 PM
Some women are noob and jealous on their man male friends,even if there is nothing sexual between them.
She was not even let him come to beer without her.
I think is his wife who should visit the psychiatrist not me.
:laugh:

You shouldn't have been agressive, I did the same mistake once...

Arbėrori
04-12-2013, 11:33 PM
Close friendships breaking up are the most hurtful.

It actually hurts more than ending a relationship! :P

Dacul
04-12-2013, 11:33 PM
Well I see the things more grey,after I broke up with my best friend.
Lost some of my joy,maybe that is because I did not got a girlfriend either,who knows.

Arbėrori
04-12-2013, 11:36 PM
Well I see the things more grey,after I broke up with my best friend.
Lost some of my joy,maybe that is because I did not got a girlfriend either,who knows.

How are Romanian women, when it comes to dating? Albanian ones are very demanding, straight forward & it's either marriage or nada...

Arbėrori
04-12-2013, 11:36 PM
What's funny is that I actually thought I'll be friends with her forever... Oh how naive I was!

Virtuous
04-12-2013, 11:39 PM
It actually hurts more than ending a relationship! :P

bullshit. I've seen the best of the BEST FRIENDS forever amongst my old mates separate like it's nothing. young age friendship is very volatile.

I don't believe in friendship anyway, only personal interest.

Dacul
04-12-2013, 11:40 PM
How are Romanian women, when it comes to dating? Albanian ones are very demanding, straight forward & it's either marriage or nada...

Romanian women?
Depends on the woman,they are not uniform.
Depends on the area also.
Anyway,average Romanian woman is not that fast to get married.
With most Romanian women is easier to get married to them if you do make sex a period with them before marriage.

Arbėrori
04-12-2013, 11:41 PM
bullshit. I've seen the best of the BEST FRIENDS forever amongst my old mates separate like it's nothing. young age friendship is very volatile.

I don't believe in friendship anyway, only personal interest.

And what did I say?

True to an extent, but there are people that love you with no interests included... Ironically, I met a chick, who's the definition of what a true friend is, but she is wealthy, very well educated & polite + she comes from a much more reputable and cultured family, like the one I just lost... Interesting, no? :P

Maybe God has better people in store for me afterall!

Arbėrori
04-12-2013, 11:42 PM
Romanian women?
Depends on the woman,they are not uniform.
Depends on the area also.
Anyway,average Romanian woman is not that fast to get married.

Where are the Antonia or Morena prototype of girls located? :P

Albanian women rush into marriage like it's nothing. :lol:

Dacul
04-12-2013, 11:43 PM
Where are the Antonia or Morena prototype of girls located? :P

Albanian women rush into marriage like it's nothing. :lol:
They said Russian women are doing same.(rushing to marriage).
Antonia is not looking Romanian,lol,most Romanian women are not good looking.

Comte Arnau
04-12-2013, 11:44 PM
I don't have friends. I have followers and haters.

Arbėrori
04-12-2013, 11:44 PM
They said Russian women are doing same.(rushing to marriage).
Antonia is not looking Romanian,lol,most Romanian women are not good looking.

Well, one of the successes a woman can achieve in Albania, apart from going to college, is getting married. :P

Where is she from, Bucurest? She's stunning!

Arbėrori
04-12-2013, 11:45 PM
I don't have friends. I have followers and haters.

Can I be your friend, pal? :P

Dacul
04-12-2013, 11:49 PM
Well, one of the successes a woman can achieve in Albania, apart from going to college, is getting married. :P

Where is she from, Bucurest? She's stunning!

She is born in Bucharest,but I think she is not pure Romanian.
Anyway,here is how she looks without make-up:
http://www.perfecte.ro/beauty/antonia-fara-machiaj-vezi-cum-arata-cea-mai-frumoasa-romanca-la-prima-ora-a-diminetii.html
:rofl:

Arbėrori
04-12-2013, 11:50 PM
She is born in Bucharest,but I think she is not pure Romanian.
Anyway,here is how she looks without make-up:
http://www.perfecte.ro/beauty/antonia-fara-machiaj-vezi-cum-arata-cea-mai-frumoasa-romanca-la-prima-ora-a-diminetii.html
:rofl:

Don't tell me she's Jewish now? :P

She's absolutely stunning!

Kazimiera
04-12-2013, 11:50 PM
I don't have friends. Period.

I'm not a friendship-orientated person. Keeping friendships going requires giving a lot from oneself and being available. I don't like being available unless its on my terms, and that is not very fair in a friendship. I deal enough with others people's problems in my career and I like my solitude after hours. I hate the telephone so phoning is a no-no. I think the last time I spoke to someone on the phone other than my mom or work-related was probably two people here from the forum in January!

My cellphone gave up the ghost the other day and I had to get a new one. I had about 200 numbers to enter into the new one but they are mostly work numbers and then of shops and other services like the mechanic etc. My husband looked at my list and his words were, "Where do you get all these numbers from? You don't even know anybody!"

That being said, I do have an online friend now for over a year and we chat online regularly. At least 2-3 times a week and then we mail each other in between too. I can talk to her about literally anything. Doubts, fears etc. Sometimes we even talk on the phone but her English pronounciation can be hard to understand sometimes, so we do best at writing. She really is awesome and I'm dying to meet her in real life! Both our husbands would like us to meet, and the two men would also get on well. She has a little boy who is the cutest little thing. I sent him some clothes and toys last year which he loves to bits.

Arbėrori
04-12-2013, 11:52 PM
Kaz, you're the cutest thing! :kiss: I hope you'll meet your friend soon. :)

I have an online buddy aswell, she's from Finland & we've literally talked about everything, from sex to religion. :P

Virtuous
04-12-2013, 11:52 PM
imo true friendship comes with hardships, not time.
on the other hand, relationships come with hormones, sex, broken hearts and alcohol.

Dacul
04-12-2013, 11:55 PM
Don't tell me she's Jewish now? :P

She's absolutely stunning!

If she would be of jewish religion,would actually be better,she is of mormon religion,she grew up in US!
She is not stunning at all if you go in Bulgaria,you can find a lot more women looking better than her.

Loki
04-12-2013, 11:56 PM
I don't have friends. Period.

You have ... they're here :grouphug:

Arbėrori
04-12-2013, 11:57 PM
If she would be of jewish religion,would actually be better,she is of mormon religion,she grew up in US!
She is not stunning at all if you go in Bulgaria,you can find a lot more women looking better than her.

What other ethnicity is she descended of?

Bulgaria and Romania both have good looking women.

Comte Arnau
04-13-2013, 12:00 AM

That means she can't have more than five? :tongue

Kazimiera
04-13-2013, 12:02 AM

Yeah. And you were the last non-work and non-mother person I spoke to in January!!

Loki
04-13-2013, 12:06 AM
Yeah. And you were the last non-work and non-mother person I spoke to in January!!

Wow I feel special :) Need to call again sometime :p

Veneda
04-13-2013, 12:11 AM
imo true friendship comes with hardships, not time.
on the other hand, relationships come with hormones, sex, broken hearts and alcohol.

it depends how much of 'you' are you able to involve in your friendship or relationship. I agree that broken relationship can make a harm to your health and ego, but it can be mended with using appropriate measurements :)

Grumpy Cat
04-13-2013, 12:28 AM
I know it's probably silly, but I was so traumatized by friends turning against me when I was 15 (also at a time my family was going through hardships, my mother had cancer and my grandmother died) that it still affects me to this day.

Then I tried again and when I was 24, my father died and these friends did the same shit.

Then when I almost drowned and had other problems, some friends turned on me.

I don't have many friends, as a result.

Arbėrori
04-13-2013, 10:22 AM
I know it's probably silly, but I was so traumatized by friends turning against me when I was 15 (also at a time my family was going through hardships, my mother had cancer and my grandmother died) that it still affects me to this day.

Then I tried again and when I was 24, my father died and these friends did the same shit.

Then when I almost drowned and had other problems, some friends turned on me.

I don't have many friends, as a result.

No no, that's not silly at all, that's disgusting what those people did!

Real friendship shows in hardship, just like Malta said... That's why I'm not really that frustrated at loosing this one, she stood me up.

Virtuous
04-13-2013, 10:24 AM
it depends how much of 'you' are you able to involve in your friendship or relationship. I agree that broken relationship can make a harm to your health and ego, but it can be mended with using appropriate measurements :)

Of alcohol? :P

hahah jk! :D

Arbėrori
04-13-2013, 10:36 AM
Enough of the sadness, time for some Russians to cheer us up! :laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80GXuh6KvXg