PDA

View Full Version : Should Bosniaks abandon Islam and return to Bogomilism?

Crn Volk
04-16-2013, 05:19 AM
Let's discuss...

Diėrker
04-16-2013, 05:23 AM
Yes, my Brother. I believe it is time, that us Bosniaks and former Bosniaks return to our magnificent roots, thou our Ancestors have flourished in. Within, time. Just remember, Patience is a virtue.

May the Tsar Divines bless you, with the gift of Life.

Hurrem sultana
04-16-2013, 05:23 AM
All the former bogomil lands,will return to us,,,bulgaria,bosnia and parts of croatia! :P

Crn Volk
04-16-2013, 05:25 AM
Yes, my Brother. I believe it is time, that us Bosniaks and former Bosniaks return to our magnificent roots, thou our Ancestors have flourished in. Within, time. Just remember, Patience is a virtue.

May the Tsar Divines bless you, with the gift of Life.

Is it really you Dusan?

Hurrem sultana
Dusan is gay i heard

Crn Volk
All the former bogomil lands,will return to us,,,bulgaria,bosnia and parts of croatia! :P

You have great ambition Luna. I like it ;)

Hurrem sultana
04-16-2013, 05:26 AM
You have great ambition Luna. I like it ;)

i forgot to mention parts of serbia too :D

Guapo
04-16-2013, 05:27 AM
Is it really you Dusan?

Probably

Diėrker
04-16-2013, 05:28 AM
I dont even know who Dusan is. I swear, I believe i wasnt even in the TA community long enough to meet these prolonged people.

Crn Volk
04-16-2013, 05:32 AM
I dont even know who Dusan is. I swear, I believe i wasnt even in the TA community long enough to meet these prolonged people.

ok ok, what's important here is that you have seen the light and rejected that evil islam in favour of Bogomilism....

Diėrker
04-16-2013, 05:36 AM
ok ok, what's important here is that you have seen the light and rejected that evil islam in favour of Bogomilism....

As my ancestors have, As shall I. Till thou day I perish from the devil earth. Thank you once again, My Slavic brothers for showing me truly the path to the light and greatness. Islam was a hassle and I never felt Muslim nonetheless. I feel as If I am right now following my ancestors foot steps, As we all should have if the Turkophiles hadn't invaded our Balkan. Thank you.

Crn Volk
04-16-2013, 05:42 AM
As my ancestors have, As shall I. Till thou day I perish from the devil earth. Thank you once again, My Slavic brothers for showing me truly the path to the light and greatness. Islam was a hassle and I never felt Muslim nonetheless. I feel as If I am right now following my ancestors foot steps, As we all should have if the Turkophiles hadn't invaded our Balkan. Thank you.

It's a pleasure to lead you to the light....go forth my son and spread the word.....

Teyrn
04-16-2013, 05:47 AM
Islam is a stepping stone to the Christian Religion. My Islamic cousins suffer from the Jewish superstition, i.e. that God is an inhuman creature. My Islamic cousins want a kind of halfway point, i.e. Jesus was a man who had a virgin mother- he was a prophet of God- etc. But my Islamic cousins fail to see that Jesus Christ was the Second Adam who came into the world to repair the deficiencies of the First Adam. Or the Son of God and the Son of Man.

I understand Islam better because I've become a devoted follower of my own religion.

Hurrem sultana
04-16-2013, 05:48 AM
Islam is a stepping stone to the Christian Religion. My Islamic cousins suffer from the Jewish superstition, i.e. that God is an inhuman creature. My Islamic cousins want a kind of halfway point, i.e. Jesus was a man who had a virgin mother- he was a prophet of God- etc. But my Islamic cousins fail to see that Jesus Christ was the Second Adam who came into the world to repair the deficiencies of the First Adam.

I understand Islam better because I've become a devoted follower of my own religion.

you have muslim cousins?

Teyrn
04-16-2013, 05:53 AM
you have muslim cousins?

Not literally. :) But I consider the Muslims to be cousins due to their acceptance of the Gospel of Christ the Lord. It is called the Injil I believe in Arabic. Most Christians now days are too stupid to bother to read the Bible much less the nuances of Christian/Muslim relations from 1,000+ years ago.

Cokolino
04-16-2013, 07:34 AM
I think we should follow Articwolfs` advice and switch to buddhism :nod
Perhaps someone can recieve a message from Buddha, or see him eating cevape
downtown, then we can build a huge statue of a happy Buddha at AP-polje.
We can make a ton of money from asian tourists :)

Methmatician
04-16-2013, 09:03 AM
They should abandon Islam and adopt reason and logic.

Alenka
04-16-2013, 11:54 AM
Just wondering, what are the main differences of Bogomilism and other branches of Christianity?
I don't know much about it.

Cokolino
04-16-2013, 12:38 PM
As I understood it, Bogomilists were a christian sect (gnostic?) that originated from Bulgaria, there is a discussion about it in the Bulgaria subforum.
I like the name anyway, bogumili = Bogu mili :)

Mraz
04-16-2013, 01:11 PM
Yeah of course, and then we'll start dancing back around the fire, do you want an ice cream with that lol?

Diėrker
04-16-2013, 04:10 PM
My Children, if you have any questions about the wonderful Bogomilism. Please, message me.

Arbėrori
04-16-2013, 04:14 PM
Who are you to tell them what they should believe in? As long as they don't race mix or threat their own or someone elses existence, it's completely up to them. Their Islamic religion was one of the reasons that they never mixed with Orthodox Vlachs. :coffee:

Diėrker
04-16-2013, 04:20 PM
Us Bogomils, we will never convert to Catholicism or Orthodoxy.

Hurrem sultana
04-16-2013, 06:03 PM
Yeah of course, and then we'll start dancing back around the fire, do you want an ice cream with that lol?

my father says "yes i da li zelis i muzikcku zelju" :D

Hurrem sultana
04-16-2013, 06:03 PM
Just wondering, what are the main differences of Bogomilism and other branches of Christianity?
I don't know much about it.

They dont accept Jesus as Gods son,and they dont accept the trinity

kinda close to islam,if i ever convert to christianity i choose bogomils :D

Hurrem sultana
04-16-2013, 06:04 PM
Who are you to tell them what they should believe in? As long as they don't race mix or threat their own or someone elses existence, it's completely up to them. Their Islamic religion was one of the reasons that they never mixed with Orthodox Vlachs. :coffee:

true that

Dombra
04-16-2013, 06:05 PM
.ALL muslims should abandon Islam. The nice ones so they don“t waste their time and the evil ones so they might have something else to bother with than killing each other.

Mraz
04-16-2013, 06:12 PM
They dont accept Jesus as Gods son,and they dont accept the trinity

kinda close to islam,if i ever convert to christianity i choose bogomils :D

Also refusing sacraments and Roman church institutions.

Crn Volk
04-17-2013, 01:19 AM

how about kneeling and head-butting the ground 5 times a day instead?

I'll have a gelato thanks ;)

Lucifer
01-05-2014, 12:19 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDRdahhbrQM

:)

Styrian Mujo
01-05-2014, 12:23 AM
IMO all religions are stupid but of all the abrahamic religions Islam seems to be superior and most coherant unlike christianity where people don't even know what to belive in.

1stLightHorse
01-05-2014, 12:25 AM
Since when have they ever been Muslim?

Lucifer
01-05-2014, 12:30 AM
Since when have they ever been Muslim?

since 15th century

1stLightHorse
01-05-2014, 12:55 AM
since 15th century

I was being sarcastic...:picard2: My point is, you would never guess.

Mortimer
01-05-2014, 12:59 AM
proves the intolerance of so called christians i mean the westerns and euros, i never saw a muslim making a thread if french or germans should return to wotanism or putting their nose in other peoples personal life

Lucifer
01-05-2014, 01:00 AM
I was being sarcastic...:picard2: My point is, you would never guess.

why do u post so :picard1:

Mortimer
01-05-2014, 01:08 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_0SbB9JrbI

1stLightHorse
01-05-2014, 01:28 AM
why do u post so :picard1:

Your english is so poor, i don't even know what to respond.

RandoBloom
01-05-2014, 05:52 AM

He is a traitor since he betrayed Bosniaks and Serbianized himself. He is neither Bogomil nor a Bosniak

how about kneeling and head-butting the ground 5 times a day instead?

I'll have a gelato thanks ;)

Strojnici, Didovi and Dobri Krstjani "head butted" the ground as well. Except that they never drank, ate meat (except fish), or milk, butter or anything from animals.

As for Bogomilism that impossible. Its questionable if it was true Bogomilism. My personal opinion is that it was something else, a mix, created by Bosnian isolation trough centuries, resulting in a creation of national church by the 13th cenutry due to dissatisfaction with catholic church authorities.

Crn Volk
01-05-2014, 11:39 PM
IMO all religions are stupid but of all the abrahamic religions Islam seems to be superior and most coherant unlike christianity where people don't even know what to belive in.

Christians know that they believe in, youmust be talking about atheists and agnostics...

LightHouse89
01-05-2014, 11:58 PM
not by force but by choice.

LightHouse89
01-05-2014, 11:59 PM

only by choice not force :p