PDA

View Full Version : What's Your Dinosaur Personality?

Smaug
04-18-2013, 03:18 PM
Very silly, by Discovery.

http://dsc.discovery.com/tv-shows/curiosity/topics/dinosaur-personality-quiz.htm#mkcpgn=fbdsc8

My result:

Velociraptor

http://pangeamedia-eeprod.s3.amazonaws.com/5138afd8c0577a6f48000003/5168546755a133027100000a/velociraptor_228x293.jpg

You are fast, smart and blood-thirsty. In short, the scourge of all who are foolish enough to defy you. You terrify your friends, but that is fine with you. ‘Raptor types make outstanding divorce attorneys or rugby players.

I am a Velociraptor, and a moderator, so respect me!

Siberian Cold Breeze
04-18-2013, 03:25 PM
Tyrannosaurus Rex!

http://i.imgur.com/oxBiy1U.jpg

You are the “King of the Prehistoric Jungle” (or, if not, you had a great press agent). Although recent controversies have diminished your reputation as the baddest creature the planet has ever seen, you certainly look fierce enough; let’s face it, who can honestly say you weren't? There is a good chance you are a professional wrestler or Mike Tyson.

Fun Fact:
Many, if not most experts now believe that T. rex was a scavenger, rather than the ruthless hunter he has been portrayed.

And evolved to a chicken? not fair :tsk:

Smaug
04-18-2013, 03:27 PM
Now I realized! I'm a Jewraptor xD

Siberian Cold Breeze
04-18-2013, 03:28 PM
I think it is because of my food choice ..but I don't think dinazours eat pizza :))

Aredhel
04-18-2013, 03:39 PM
I'm a Tyrannosaurus Rex xD

You are the “King of the Prehistoric Jungle” (or, if not, you had a great press agent). Although recent controversies have diminished your reputation as the baddest creature the planet has ever seen, you certainly look fierce enough; let’s face it, who can honestly say you weren't? There is a good chance you are a professional wrestler or Mike Tyson.

Fun Fact:
Many, if not most experts now believe that T. rex was a scavenger, rather than the ruthless hunter he has been portrayed.

Smaug
04-18-2013, 03:59 PM
Siberian and Arendhel have small brains lalalala :P

Siberian Cold Breeze
04-18-2013, 04:04 PM
Damn my big teeth lol ..no place for brain..I need braces to control their growth..

MissProvocateur
04-18-2013, 04:09 PM
Your Result:
Iguanodon!

You are social, comfortable in crowds and very good with your hands. You’re easy to get to know on one level, but very mysterious on another. People may describe you as a friend, but not know exactly what the real you is like. You may well be a cobbler or real estate agent who dabbles in community theater

Hmph... I'm more of a loner, I have no problems socializing, but I usually walk around by myself.

kabeiros
04-18-2013, 04:18 PM
Your Result: Iguanodon!

You are social, comfortable in crowds and very good with your hands. You’re easy to get to know on one level, but very mysterious on another. People may describe you as a friend, but not know exactly what the real you is like. You may well be a cobbler or real estate agent who dabbles in community theater.

Fun Fact:
We don’t think of dinosaurs as being capable of more delicate movements, but Iguanodon’s food gathering might have been aided by a flexible little finger, which could have been used to manipulate object :heh:

Meow
04-18-2013, 04:24 PM
Your Result: Velociraptor

You are fast, smart and blood-thirsty. In short, the scourge of all who are foolish enough to defy you. You terrify your friends, but that is fine with you. ‘Raptor types make outstanding divorce attorneys or rugby players.

Fun Fact:
The ‘Raptors portrayed in Jurassic Park were dramatically appealing, but a far cry from reality. In fact, scientists now believe that Velociraptor sported extensive plumage that he displayed in combat or mating rituals, very much as modern-day birds do (although they didn’t fly).

MfA_
04-18-2013, 04:29 PM
Another Velociraptor!!
Although my favourite is T-Rex, Raptors were cunning and agile beasts :) I still have my dinosaur magazines somewhere in the closet..

Smaug
04-18-2013, 04:32 PM
Your Result: Velociraptor

Fun Fact:
The ‘Raptors portrayed in Jurassic Park were dramatically appealing, but a far cry from reality. In fact, scientists now believe that Velociraptor sported extensive plumage that he displayed in combat or mating rituals, very much as modern-day birds do (although they didn’t fly).

Another Velociraptor!!
Although my favourite is T-Rex, Raptors were cunning and agile beasts :) I still have my dinosaur magazines somewhere in the closet..

Other Raptors, good, let's make a clan.