PDA

View Full Version : Jew has moved to Israel

Szegedist
04-18-2013, 09:44 PM
Nepszava reporting that one of the most vicious Hungarian-haters of the country and his family moved to Israel.

Dániel continuously slandered the Hungarian nation, it history and its symbols. He vandalized the Horthy monument just a few days after it was unveiled and smeared ketchup over a special edition of the new Hungarian constitution exhibited for public view, just mentioning a few of his recent anti-Hungarian acts.

According to information obtained by the liberal news portal, Dániel moved to Tel-Aviv. The Gyurcsany admirer lawyer announced his intention to leave Hungary last year; then, he indicated that he was seeking a job with the Israeli army.

UPDATE
It turned out that several court proceedings are underway against Dániel. Fidesz member of parliament Mária Wittner launched a libel suit against him and court proceedings regarding the damage of the Horthy monument is still pending. Now, the question is how will his absence affect the ongoing lawsuits.

UPDATE
Daniel Peter sent a message to the old country on his Facebook page.

"I wish to inform everyone that as I've promised I moved to Israel for good. I don't recognize the Hungarian government as a legitimate authority therefore, I don't recognize the rule of law of the country... I don't comply with summons, I refuse to pay fines and taxes until the Orbán government reigns. The reason for this is the destruction of democracy, the violation of the rule of law and the the emergence and growth of extreme right political parties. Shalom! "

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-gVGvpsZQP9o/UW1P5-i2_xI/AAAAAAAAYbg/9Kqk3x1qJEo/s1600/danielkipaban.jpg

Baluarte
04-18-2013, 09:49 PM
I just hope for Hungary the guy doesn't come back whining and pleading mercy later.
Loudmouth rat

Mraz
04-18-2013, 09:50 PM
His Hungarian citizenship should be revoked.

Baluarte
04-18-2013, 09:54 PM
^^ Agree entirely.

RussiaPrussia
04-23-2013, 11:52 AM
if all jews are going there one day its good for europe since jews cant just except european nationalism. Israel made a better job at killing judaism in europe than adolf hitler. Russia had most jews in europe something like over 2 million now they are barley 200 thousand left.

SkyBurn
04-23-2013, 12:00 PM
if all jews are going there one day its good for europe since jews cant just except european nationalism. Israel made a better job at killing judaism in europe than adolf hitler. Russia had most jews in europe something like over 2 million now they are barley 200 thousand left.

Stalin was no friend to the Jews. No wonder they left. My mother had an absolutely terrible time in communist Russia.

The Lawspeaker
04-23-2013, 12:01 PM
Bye bye. Don't let the door hit you where the Good Lord split you ! (And his passport should be revoked and he should be declared persona non grata).

RussiaPrussia
04-23-2013, 05:09 PM
Stalin was no friend to the Jews. No wonder they left. My mother had an absolutely terrible time in communist Russia.

Jews just left because of communism, they dont like to be as rich as everyone else, they need money its in their genes.

Philo
04-23-2013, 05:16 PM
I just hope for Hungary the guy doesn't come back whining and pleading mercy later.
Loudmouth rat

See my signature. At least he does not hate himself. Good thing he left anyway. Why would you wanna live in a place you're hated?

Jews just left because of communism, they dont like to be as rich as everyone else, they need money its in their genes.

LOL. I have very good reasons to belive that money is much more imporant to you than it is to me.