PDA

View Full Version : Classify Boston Bombers

PeacefulCaribbeanDutch
04-19-2013, 05:51 AM
http://si.wsj.net/public/resources/images/OB-XD254_0418sp_G_20130418175525.jpg
http://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/daily/intelligencer/2013/04/18/18-suspects-1.o.jpg/a_560x375.jpg

Many people are trying to guess what ethnicity they are,

I think they are probably Syrian from what I see or Iranian, palestine?

that nose is totally eastern mediteranean to me

Of course could pass for many other things.

Would be interesting to see if anyone gets it right in the end.

(this thread is not meant to insult anyone in any way)

alfieb
04-19-2013, 05:54 AM
http://cdn.newsday.com/polopoly_fs/1.5102281.1366349852!/httpImage/image.jpg

Better view of second bomber. (On left)

Looks Levantine to me. East Med.

Sikeliot
04-19-2013, 05:56 AM
My mother told me one of them looked like me. Great.

I don't agree though. To me they look Iranian.

PeacefulCaribbeanDutch
04-19-2013, 06:00 AM

yeah he looks like an eastern mediteranean trying to dress like a mexican kid

look at that nose

randomguy1235
04-19-2013, 06:01 AM
lol Generally, Americans don't think they're Arabs/Middle Easterners because they "look white" (anecdotal accounts). Hopefully they aren't Middle Easterners/Muslims though.

ariel
04-19-2013, 06:01 AM
you not have another pics of them?

ariel
04-19-2013, 06:02 AM
lol Generally, Americans don't think they're Arabs/Middle Easterners because they "look white" (anecdotal accounts). Hopefully they aren't Middle Easterners/Muslims though.

they are muslims looooll

allah akbaaaaaaar:D

d3cimat3d
04-19-2013, 06:04 AM
Jordanians

d3cimat3d
04-19-2013, 06:05 AM

The guy with the white hat looks like Aladdin, all he needs is a scimitar.

randomguy1235
04-19-2013, 06:07 AM
they are muslims looooll

allah akbaaaaaaar:D

I genuinely hope not. Minority crimes are unfortunately "representative" of the entire group in America, while White Americans aren't associated with White criminals

PeacefulCaribbeanDutch
04-19-2013, 06:07 AM
http://americablog.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/suspect2-a.jpg
http://americablog.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/bomber-suspect-2-best3.jpg

Yes but Islamics are treated really well in America from what I hear.

Armand_Duval
04-19-2013, 06:08 AM
I dont know what they are, i only know thy should be impaled.

randomguy1235

lol Sure my Turanic brother :thumb001:

ariel
I genuinely hope not. Minority crimes are unfortunately "representative" of the entire group in America, while White Americans aren't associated with White criminals

hammas,hizbollah,al-kaida,taliban and many other terror groups around the world are islamic....

PeacefulCaribbeanDutch
04-19-2013, 06:10 AM

you think he is Pakistani?

I agree in that he looks like aladdin but for some reason I imagine they are from near the mediteranean coast, but could be.

arcticwolf
04-19-2013, 06:11 AM
http://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/daily/intelligencer/2013/04/18/18-suspects-1.o.jpg/a_560x375.jpg

This is funny how white americans love arabics, they treat them nicer than latin american citizens, that they would never actually bother these men, more likely bother an innocent latino in their country. heh.

Some maybe, definitely not all. There are plenty of Americans who don't like them at all.

randomguy1235
04-19-2013, 06:14 AM
hammas,hizbollah,al-kaida,taliban and many other terror groups around the world are islamic....

I'm not talking about extremist groups outside of America though...Why do you feel the need to troll every thread with bigoted/prejudiced remarks about Islam, Muslims, or Arabs? Are you aggravated at the fact that it's genetically proven that the majority of Palestinians (more than 80%) are the closest living descendants of the ancient Israelites (if not the actual descendants) while most Jews are far from indigenous to the Levant :rolleyes:?

Anglojew
04-19-2013, 06:15 AM

This is funny how white americans love arabics, they treat them nicer than latin american citizens, that they would never actually bother these men, more likely bother an innocent latino in their country. heh.

Brilliant idea!!!

They do look Caucasian (rather than mixed like most Saudis). They look East Med but hard to say specifically.

Anglojew
04-19-2013, 06:16 AM

Thanks, much better. His skin colour is much more evident here. He has jet black hair and his skin isn't pink. He almost looks Armenian to me. Azeri?

randomguy1235
04-19-2013, 06:17 AM

Who are you kidding? Have you lived in America?

PeacefulCaribbeanDutch
04-19-2013, 06:20 AM
maybe your right I don't know, not looking for a fight. I know americans love Persians for certain, there are many persian doctors in america, reality shows. ect about them.

yes his skin does not look like it has pink pigmint, so I don't consider him to be any northern or germanic or anything like that at all

Anglojew
04-19-2013, 06:20 AM
I'm not talking about extremist groups outside of America though...Why do you feel the need to troll every thread with bigoted/prejudiced remarks about Islam, Muslims, or Arabs? Are you aggravated at the fact that it's genetically proven that the majority of Palestinians (more than 80%) are the closest living descendants of the ancient Israelites (if not the actual descendants) while most Jews are far from indigenous to the Levant :rolleyes:?

To be fair the closest living descendants of ancient Israelites are Samaritans probably. Many Jews are living descendants too but you are correct that so are many Palestinians.

You need to abandon false prophets and embrace Judaism.

Anglojew
04-19-2013, 06:21 AM
maybe your right I don't know, not looking for a fight. I know americans love Persians for certain, there are many persian doctors in america, reality shows. ect about them.

yes his skin does not look like it has pink pigmint, so I don't consider him to be any northern or germanic or anything like that at all

Shahs of Sunset is a great show.

PeacefulCaribbeanDutch
04-19-2013, 06:24 AM
please post a classification if you have not :D I want to see who gets it right

Kazimiera
04-19-2013, 06:25 AM
Typical Apricity. Someone dead? Cool, lets classify the killer!!

alfieb
04-19-2013, 06:26 AM
CNN just showed a face-on view of one of the guys and said it should be online soon.

PeacefulCaribbeanDutch
04-19-2013, 06:28 AM
My sincere condolences go out to the victims, this is not in any way meant to be negative. It is more of just trying to solve the mystery.

randomguy1235
04-19-2013, 06:30 AM
To be fair the closest living descendants of ancient Israelites are Samaritans probably. Many Jews are living descendants too but you are correct that so are many Palestinians.

You need to abandon false prophets and embrace Judaism.
Yeah, you're correct. Although I am a Muslim, I don't really have much of a conviction in the religion really. I adhere to the mandates, ( E.g. I don't drink, have sex, use substances, etc) but I don't pray either or have much genuine faith in the religion. There are some inconsistencies I'm looking into as well, and I'm trying to figure out what I really believe. Point is though, if anything, I would become agnostic, not Jewish. Also, if I did prove it with a genetic test, Israel wouldn't accept me as a Jew anyways.

Anglojew
04-19-2013, 06:59 AM
Yeah, you're correct. Although I am a Muslim, I don't really have much of a conviction in the religion really. I adhere to the mandates, ( E.g. I don't drink, have sex, use substances, etc) but I don't pray either or have much genuine faith in the religion. There are some inconsistencies I'm looking into as well, and I'm trying to figure out what I really believe. Point is though, if anything, I would become agnostic, not Jewish. Also, if I did prove it with a genetic test, Israel wouldn't accept me as a Jew anyways.

That's not true. We would accept you. You might already be a Jew, just an Islamised one, so you might not even need to convert.

This is a website that you might find interesting (In English, Hebrew and Arabic);

http://the-engagement.org/?page_id=19

Anglojew
04-19-2013, 07:03 AM
My sincere condolences go out to the victims, this is not in any way meant to be negative. It is more of just trying to solve the mystery.

I think it's a really brilliant idea and might lead to helpful information. Why not use our expertise. I don't think its at all disrepectful. I think law enforcement officers are doing the same thing right now and might even look at websites like this for information.

randomguy1235
04-19-2013, 07:38 AM
That's not true. We would accept you. You might already be a Jew, just an Islamised one, so you might not even need to convert.

This is a website that you might find interesting (In English, Hebrew and Arabic);

I've been thinking about this whole issue for a while now, and I'm really curious to see if I am in-fact Jewish ethnically. Both of my parents are from Hebron, and I'm rather certain that my family has its roots firmly in Palestine/Israel. The problem is, however, that I would feel like I betrayed my Arab and Palestinian identity by labeling myself as Jewish. Although you'd accept me, individuals like aa100 (very ignorant and prejudiced) probably wouldn't. Being raised as an Arab and speaking the language my whole life also places immense pressure on me to label myself differently. I'm just not sure what to feel about this now.

bocc
04-19-2013, 07:41 AM
Yes but Islamics are treated really well in America from what I hear.

You have to be fucking kidding me. The whole reason why Americans don't want these guys to be Muslims (even though it looks like they are) are because Muslims have been at the bottom of the barrel racially in the US since 9/11. I know people who would not say a bad word about latino or black people but fucking hate Islamic Arabs. It's very clear that your only interaction with Americans is on the internet because that is the only reason you could come to such a conclusion.

randomguy1235
04-19-2013, 07:43 AM
You have to be fucking kidding me. The whole reason why Americans don't want these guys to be Muslims (even though it looks like they are) are because Muslims have been at the bottom of the barrel racially in the US since 9/11. It's very clear that your only interaction with Americans is on the internet because that is the only reason you could come to such a conclusion.
Well, to clarify though, Muslims aren't a race. They're a religious group.

bocc
04-19-2013, 07:59 AM
Well, to clarify though, Muslims aren't a race. They're a religious group.

If I found my way to my website you should just give me the benefit of the doubt in that I know this. Does the average American citizen know this though? No, I was just speaking in generals.

alfieb
04-19-2013, 09:01 AM
http://www.wggb.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/surveillance-photo-265x300.png
Nah, this guy isn't Armenian. Guy looks Pakistani.

orangepulp
04-19-2013, 09:24 AM

What a racist, illogical religion. To be a Jew you have to genetically be a Jew! As if almighty God only chose the Jews to go to Heaven and the rest of us gentiles are destined to hell without even choice!

Many Arabs do have Jewish ancestry because many Arabian Jews in the time of the Prophet Muhammad have accepted Islam. So its no surprise if Arabs turn out to be genetically Jew.

alfieb
04-19-2013, 09:27 AM
What a racist, illogical religion. To be a Jew you have to genetically be a Jew! As if almighty God only chose the Jews to go to Heaven and the rest of us gentiles are destined to hell without even choice!

That's not what he said. He said that if your ancestors were Jews, then you are a Jew, and therefore you don't need to convert to Judaism.

Your own religion isn't much better. If someone says he is a Muslim, then he is a Muslim, but if he says he isn't a Muslim anymore, then you can kill him, but if you have a spear to his neck and he says "Wait! I'm a Muslim!", you can't kill him anymore.

Corvus
04-19-2013, 09:27 AM
I am sure this guy is an Arab. Textbook Semitic nose, curly hair, pale white Oriental skin,
these acts are perpetrated by an Islamic cell in America, I am just waiting for confirmation by the media,
it will come sooner or later

orangepulp
04-19-2013, 09:42 AM
That's not what he said. He said that if your ancestors were Jews, then you are a Jew, and therefore you don't need to convert to Judaism.

Your own religion isn't much better. If someone says he is a Muslim, then he is a Muslim, but if he says he isn't a Muslim anymore, then you can kill him, but if you have a spear to his neck and he says "Wait! I'm a Muslim!", you can't kill him anymore.
That's the point, if he has Jewish blood no need to convert!! Whole concept of Judaism is based on blood and not on faith. Jews don't accept non Jews to their religion nor do they proselytize hence why it's followers are a minority in the world. Only in few rare cases do they allow certain individuals to embrace their faith, and that is if it is beneficial to them.

No one gets killed if they are not Muslim, killing happens if a certain individual previously a Muslim and then afterwards a nonMuslim decelerates this openly to give Islam a bad image. If this certain person does not believe in Islam, why is he publicizing this in a Muslim dominating society where people value their beliefs? If this person keeps his ideas to himself no one would harm him. Besides, these rulings are only applied in an islamically ruled government. These rules can't be applied simply like that. Also don't be hypocritical we know how many people were killed in previously Christian Europe or burnt at the stake for changing their faith in the past. Not only for the sake of religion but people were killed for the sake of ideologies as well but no one ever mentions them.

Anglojew
04-19-2013, 09:53 AM
I've been thinking about this whole issue for a while now, and I'm really curious to see if I am in-fact Jewish ethnically. Both of my parents are from Hebron, and I'm rather certain that my family has its roots firmly in Palestine/Israel. The problem is, however, that I would feel like I betrayed my Arab and Palestinian identity by labeling myself as Jewish. Although you'd accept me, individuals like aa100 (very ignorant and prejudiced) probably wouldn't. Being raised as an Arab and speaking the language my whole life also places immense pressure on me to label myself differently. I'm just not sure what to feel about this now.

I've read most tribes from Hebron are Jewish or Samaritan in origin. You'd be accepted. Most of the people criticizing you are probably equally Hebrew. Your ancestors no doubt spoke Aramaic until a few 100 years ago.

There's 1000s of Palestinians reconnecting with their jewish roots but for obvious reasons no one advertises this yet.

StonyArabia
04-19-2013, 10:07 AM

Many Arabs do have Jewish ancestry because many Arabian Jews in the time of the Prophet Muhammad have accepted Islam. So its no surprise if Arabs turn out to be genetically Jew.

Most Arabian Jews were Arabian converts to Judaism. Only the Banu Auws and Banu Khazarj were ethnically Jews who came from Syria to Arabia, due to Ghassanid prosecution and the Koreiza. The rest were just converted Arabians. Yemeni/Saudi Jews just Arabs in genetics. Jewish ancestry would be found in a good portion of Palestinians, not in any Arabian people though. Jewish ancestry in Arabians is very rare. Frankly Yemeni Jews don't show much at all.

alfieb
04-19-2013, 10:16 AM
That's the point, if he has Jewish blood no need to convert!! Whole concept of Judaism is based on blood and not on faith. Jews don't accept non Jews to their religion nor do they proselytize hence why it's followers are a minority in the world. Only in few rare cases do they allow certain individuals to embrace their faith, and that is if it is beneficial to them.
Judaism was founded as a tribal religion, and one traces which tribe they belong to through their fathers and whether or not they are a Jew through their mothers. Islam and Christianity were meant to spread to everyone. Judaism was not.

No one gets killed if they are not Muslim, killing happens if a certain individual previously a Muslim and then afterwards a non Muslim decelerates this openly to give Islam a bad image.
So, if they give Islam a bad image, it's alright to murder them?

If this certain person does not believe in Islam, why is he publicizing this in a Muslim dominating society where people value their beliefs? If this person keeps his ideas to himself no one would harm him. Besides, these rulings are only applied in an islamically ruled government. These rules can't be applied simply like that. Also don't be hypocritical we know how many people were killed in previously Christian Europe or burnt at the stake for changing their faith in the past. Not only for the sake of religion but people were killed for the sake of ideologies as well but no one ever mentions them.
You're talking about modern Muslim countries, but this is something that goes back to your Prophet. He said you can kill apostates, but you can't kill an apostate if he comes back to Islam. That's quite a ways different from Christianity and Judaism, where it's between you and God, not the Ummah.

Fortitude
04-19-2013, 10:47 AM
The Associated Press ‏@AP 2m

BREAKING: AP sources: Boston bomb suspects from Russia region near Chechnya, lived in US at least 1 year. -SS

And I actually started a thread before this one and I guessed Chechen.

The Associated Press ‏@AP 4m
BREAKING: AP: Surviving Boston bomb suspect identified as Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev, 19, of Cambridge, Mass. -SS

Crazy. I just saw white hats nose and thought Ramzan Kadyrov.

Amun
04-19-2013, 11:51 AM

Typical Palestinian. Muslims by names.

bocc
04-19-2013, 12:05 PM

You act like that's a bad thing. Religion is the worst thing in this world.

Amun
04-19-2013, 12:12 PM
You act like that's a bad thing. Religion is the worst thing in this world.

The problem is not with religions itself, the problem is how people understands and practice it on real life.

no limit lurker
04-19-2013, 12:32 PM
They are Dagestani. One got in a gunfight with the police and was killed, the other is still on the run.

PeacefulCaribbeanDutch
04-19-2013, 02:54 PM
im so angry because it crossed my mind they looked from caucuss but i did not write it one guy here wrote caucasion not sure if he meant this.. i should have listened to my natural instincs! armenia was close too

Sikeliot
04-19-2013, 04:35 PM
The bomber looks, if you have seen the other pics of him, just like this guy (half north Italian, half Sicilian):

http://www.giornalettismo.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/98118759_10.jpg

for comparison:

http://abcnewsradioonline.com/storage/news-images/Getty_0421913_DzhokharTsarnaev.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_C ACHEVERSION=1366382973199

Dombra
04-19-2013, 04:45 PM
Chechnya sucks in general and this does not help them

randomguy1235
04-19-2013, 05:11 PM

What are you talking about? The vast majority of Palestinians are quite religious. Even my parents, who are intelligent and educated medical professionals, are religious. I'm not saying that I'm not a Muslim, just have to evaluate my beliefs on religion. I'd probably be ostracized by my (extended) family if I renounced Islam as well.

Amun
04-19-2013, 05:43 PM
What are you talking about? The vast majority of Palestinians are quite religious. Even my parents, who are intelligent and educated medical professionals, are religious. I'm not saying that I'm not a Muslim, just have to evaluate my beliefs on religion. I'd probably be ostracized by my (extended) family if I renounced Islam as well.

I lived in Kuwait for couple of years and i can tell you Palestinians and Levantines tend to be less religious than other Muslim nationalities. Of course it is every individual choice how he/she approaches religion, it is not me or anybody else to question that, but Palestinians in general tend to be very judgmental and question somebody's faith just because they do not swallow certain nationality (i believe you understand what i am talking about).

orangepulp
04-19-2013, 06:53 PM
^^

As per my experience after living in the Arab world, Arabs are the least religous and devoted Muslims, be it Khaleeji Arabs, Shami Arabs or North African Arabs. Besides Arabs are onle 30% of the Muslim population. Anyway, this does not matter because Islam is not an Arab religion. Yes, the prophet was Arab, the Quran is in Arabic but this does not mean Arabs are chosen or are representatives of Islam. Ironically the prophet of Islam suffered most from his own people (Arabs) and the Quran does state that the Arabs are the worst when it comes to disbelief and hypocricy.

Diërker
04-19-2013, 06:53 PM
Muslims?

orangepulp
04-19-2013, 07:20 PM
Judaism was founded as a tribal religion, and one traces which tribe they belong to through their fathers and whether or not they are a Jew through their mothers. Islam and Christianity were meant to spread to everyone. Judaism was not.

That's why Judaism is not a true religion because it only addresses a few elite.

So, if they give Islam a bad image, it's alright to murder them?
Why is he giving Islam a bad image in Muslim lands first of all ? Fine, if you don't believe then don't believe, everyone is free to believe as they wish but an Islamically ruled government has certain laws and if you want to live in it then you must obey the rules. Rule is not to openly denounce your faith. Such people usually tend to curse and mock the beliefs ( showing bad intent)and beliefs are sacred to people, its not a game. You live in Muslim land then you must respect the host government, in fact this goes for every government be it Christian, Jewish or whatever.

You're talking about modern Muslim countries, but this is something that goes back to your Prophet. He said you can kill apostates, but you can't kill an apostate if he comes back to Islam. That's quite a ways different from Christianity and Judaism, where it's between you and God, not the Ummah.

No its not, Europe used to be ruled by Christianity and take their orders from the pope. It was never only between man and God. Christian's used to even burn scientist at the stake and people who changed their sect within Christianity.

And please don't even put Judaism and Christianity on the same side, if Judaism resembles any religion it resemble Islam the most in regards to jurisprudence and faith.

Religion is between a person and God but certain issues involve society. For example theft, if a person commits theft he must be punished, if he is not punished then this problem will start to become wide spread. Religion is not only about faith but also teaches us morals and how to live our lives. It is a way of life, a governing system.

alfieb
04-19-2013, 07:26 PM
No its not, Europe used to be ruled by Christianity and take their orders from the pope. It was never only between man and God. Christian's used to even burn scientist at the stake and people who changed their sect within Christianity.

And please don't even put Judaism and Christianity on the same side, if Judaism resembles any religion it resemble Islam the most in regards to jurisprudence and faith.

Religion is between a person and God but certain issues involve society. For example theft, if a person commits theft he must be punished, if he is not punished then this problem will start to become wide spread. Religion is not only about faith but also teaches us morals and how to live our lives. It is a way of life, a governing system.

You're talking about how people choose to act. I'm talking about what the religion says.

Christianity is based in pacifism. Islam is not. The Crusades and the Inquisition do not speak for me, or for my religion. It existed 1,000 years before them and Jesus does not endorse violence.

LightHouse89
05-10-2014, 07:09 PM

yeah right....I always hear the afro blame of white people....how we are all to blame for what happened 300 years ago. I have to laugh because they use it as an excuse to commit their bullshit crimes.

LightHouse89
05-10-2014, 07:10 PM
That's why Judaism is not a true religion because it only addresses a few elite.

Why is he giving Islam a bad image in Muslim lands first of all ? Fine, if you don't believe then don't believe, everyone is free to believe as they wish but an Islamically ruled government has certain laws and if you want to live in it then you must obey the rules. Rule is not to openly denounce your faith. Such people usually tend to curse and mock the beliefs ( showing bad intent)and beliefs are sacred to people, its not a game. You live in Muslim land then you must respect the host government, in fact this goes for every government be it Christian, Jewish or whatever.

Not really anyone can be Jewish just different sects wont see you as Jewish. I can convert to Judaism.

LightHouse89
05-10-2014, 07:11 PM
Muslims?

they are retarded wanna be chechens.