PDA

View Full Version : We've got enough criminals so keep Kosovo out of Europe, says Ukip MEP

Baluarte
04-20-2013, 08:10 PM
We've got enough criminals so keep Kosovo out of Europe, says Ukip MEP

A senior Ukip politician has said Kosovo should not be allowed to join the European Union because Britain "already has enough" criminals.

Gerard Batten, a Ukip MEP, said people from the "lawless" country should not get an open door to come to Britain.
"We already have plenty of criminals from Kosovo in London, despite the fact it's not yet a member of the EU," he said.

"EU entry would enable yet more to come. We already have enough, thank you very much."

Mr Batten later told The Daily Telegraph: "UKIP opposes the entry of all new states to the EU because it gives their citizens automatic entry to Britain.

"Kosovo is a particularly bad example because it is a poor, lawless state with rampant criminality. We don't want to give an open door invite to more criminals from Kosovo, we have enough already. Just look at the crime statistics for Romanians in London for example."

Mr Batten's comments come after Diane James, a Ukip candidate in the Eastleigh by-election, apologised for linking Romanians with crime.

Mrs James made the remarks earlier this year while attending a rally in the Hampshire constituency with Nigel Farage, the Ukip leader.

"We are not just talking about pressure on services from immigration but also, and I have to say it, the crime associated with Romanians," she said at the time, calling for a moratorium on immigration.
"One of the problems with the Olympics last year was the Metropolitan Police having to deal with Romanian criminal gangs pick-pocketing."

Mrs James later apologised, saying she had not meant her comments to be a “generalisation against every single individual born with a Romanian passport”.

Ukip has stoked fears over the threat of immigration from Bulgaria and Romania when controls on free movement from the newest EU countries end next year.

In the last few months, the party's MEPs have also been stepping up their campaign against Kosovo joining the European Union. One MEP, William Dartmouth, formally called for a European Union debate on the issue to be delayed until the year 3,000.

The Lawspeaker
04-20-2013, 08:12 PM
If it would be possible to vote for other European (non-Dutch) parties I would consider giving my vote to UKIP.

Baluarte
04-20-2013, 08:14 PM
What do you think of Wilders and his party?

The Lawspeaker
04-20-2013, 08:17 PM
A bunch of Mossad agents.

Baluarte
04-20-2013, 08:21 PM
I agree entirely.

I was wondering if you were close to that kind of position considering UKIP's stances in certain issues.
They have a "Friends of Israel" committee just like Labour and the tories.

Arbėrori
04-20-2013, 08:22 PM
The Brits are hypocrites. They love it when Rita Ora makes it big, calling her British & shit, but a few criminals pop up (many of who mare Serb aswell) & now Kosovo should be on lockdown? :rotfl:

Baluarte
04-20-2013, 08:25 PM
It's because Kosovo is a very poor State, with 40% unemployment, a criminal government and very strong mafia networks regarding heroin, prostitution and organ trafficking.

Nothing to do with Kosovar/Albanian ethnicity.

The Lawspeaker
04-20-2013, 08:25 PM
I agree entirely.

I was wondering if you were close to that kind of position considering UKIP's stances in certain issues.
They have a "Friends of Israel" committee just like Labour and the tories.
No.. I believe in maintaining a suitable distance from Israel. We have our own stuff to worry about.

Arbėrori
04-20-2013, 08:35 PM
It's because Kosovo is a very poor State, with 40% unemployment, a criminal government and very strong mafia networks regarding heroin, prostitution and organ trafficking.

Nothing to do with Kosovar/Albanian ethnicity.

True, but most of those 40 % are children and elders (mind you, Kosovo has the youngest population in Europe).

kabeiros
04-20-2013, 08:39 PM
''In one of the more bizarre foreign policy announcements of a bizarre Obama Administration, US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has announced that Washington will “help” Kosovo to join NATO as well as the European Union. She made the pledge after a recent Washington meeting with Kosovan Prime Minister Hashim Thaci in Washington where she praised the progress of the Thaci government in its progress in “European integration and economic development.” 1

1 RIA Novosti, US to Help Kosovo Join EU NATO: Clinton, April 5, 2012,
http://en.rian.ru/world/20120405/172621125.html

http://www.google.gr/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=kossovo%20heroine&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CC8QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Freal-agenda.com%2F2012%2F04%2F13%2Fkosovos-mafia-state-sponsors-permanent-us-heroin-trade-and-money-laundering%2F&ei=KfpyUdbqFYTssgbpyYHIDQ&usg=AFQjCNF2zLjc8-jhgjnVyI33oSjxEcl_Hg

Kossovo has been the largest heroine producer and supplier of USA and Europe for the last decade and even more.
http://www.google.gr/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=kossovo%20heroine&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&ved=0CDcQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.guardian.co.uk%2Fworld%2F2000 %2Fmar%2F13%2Fbalkans&ei=KfpyUdbqFYTssgbpyYHIDQ&usg=AFQjCNHx10tMN-lF2XZDJRNdxr5FzJC68g

USA....... Afghanistan==>Kossovo==>EU and USA. Just do the math.

Arbėrori
04-20-2013, 08:40 PM
Sorry, it's Greece, which is turning into an Orthodox Afghanistan. :coffee:

Pay your debts!

Kastrioti1443
04-20-2013, 08:41 PM
The biggest mafia of all times was the british empire who enslaved more than 100 million people and killed more than 50 million, and ruled with iron fist. Now the brits have a lot of niggers, afgans, indians, arabs, levanites in their country and the future seems no so secured. We have ciganis, gypsies and turkish leftovers but we will clean them. What are they going to do with those that I mentioned though. When I was in London, i went to a restaurant where 2 highlanders from Kosova worked. No niggers there, only white brits. The other restaurants were full of arabs and niggers.

kabeiros
04-20-2013, 08:42 PM
CIA controls all of the heroine production and uses Kossovar mafia networks to supply the EU and USA. It's simple

Arbėrori
04-20-2013, 08:42 PM
The biggest mafia of all times was the british empire who enslaved more than 100 million people and killed more than 50 million, and ruled with iron fist. Now the brits have a lot of niggers, afgans, indians, arabs, levanites in their country and the future seems no so secured. We have ciganis, gypsies and turkish leftovers but we will clean them. What are they going to do with those that I mentioned though. When I was in London, i went to a restaurant where 2 highlanders from Kosova worked. No niggers there, only white brits. The other restaurants were full of arabs and niggers.

True, Blacks and Arabs are unwanted in Albanian restaurants. The untermensch should stay away. :coffee:

Arbėrori
04-20-2013, 08:43 PM
CIA controls all of the heroine production and uses Kossovar mafia networks to supply the EU and USA. It's simple

And your point is? It's not like Greece is drug free, just look at Mykonos. :lol:

Kastrioti1443
04-20-2013, 08:44 PM

Kosovar mafia is just part of the albanian clans. They are all white highlanders. They have killed all the non-whites in their way and they rules greece underground also. A of your politicians are linked with them.

They have connections with british till israelian politicians.

kabeiros
04-20-2013, 08:44 PM
No country is drug free Arberori. But there is no other state in the world which is controlled by a Mafia.

Baluarte
04-20-2013, 08:46 PM
Why derail the topic into a simplistic tribalist struggle where you hide your country's flaws by attacking other people's nation.
It's not even the topic.

The Anglo-American hegemony has no problem supporting Kosovo in the Balkans against its neighbour, training their army and recognizing them politically.
However, they are not going to welcome people with shady backgrounds into their country without saying a thing or two.

Political alliance does not equate friendship.

Arbėrori
No country is drug free Arberori. But there is no other state in the world which is controlled by a Mafia.

You sure about that? Each country has it's bad apples, but Atifete Jahjaga & many other politicans are absolutely drug commerce-free. :coffee:

The Lawspeaker
Try Italy.

Kastrioti1443
04-20-2013, 08:48 PM
Why derail the topic into a simplistic tribalist struggle where you hide your country's flaws by attacking other people's nation.
It's not even the topic.

The Anglo-American hegemony has no problem supporting Kosovo in the Balkans against its neighbour, training their army and recognizing them politically.
However, they are not going to welcome people with shady backgrounds into their country without saying a thing or two.

Political alliance does not equate friendship.

I agree with that.

kabeiros
04-20-2013, 08:49 PM
Kosovar mafia is just part of the albanian clans. They are all white highlanders. They have killed all the non-whites in their way and they rules greece underground also. That's what I'm saying all along, thank you. It is in your culture to be criminals. By the way, the Albanian Mafia doesn't have full control of the Greek underworld anymore. Russians and Caucasians are in the game, too.

A of your politicians are linked with them. Most politicians in most countries of the world have connections to Mafias.

They have connections with british till israelian politicians. Good for them

Arbėrori
04-20-2013, 08:50 PM
Albanians traffic, Greeks steal, but don't pay back.

I see... :coffee:

Hayalet
04-20-2013, 08:56 PM
True, but most of those 40 % are children and elders (mind you, Kosovo has the youngest population in Europe).
The unemployed are defined as jobless labor force who are actively seeking work.

Kastrioti1443
04-20-2013, 08:58 PM
That's what I'm saying all along, thank you. It is in your culture to be criminals. By the way, the Albanian Mafia doesn't have full control of the Greek underworld anymore. Russians and Caucasians are in the game, too.

Most politicians in most countries of the world have connections to Mafias.

Good for them

Being a mafia clan boss is not worst that being a politician, in fact it is more honest I think. The russians were deafeted a long time ago, now only their women come in Athens, I have seen a lot of them in Athens. :cool:

Arbėrori
04-20-2013, 09:00 PM
The unemployed are defined as jobless labor force who are actively seeking work.

Why would elders and children seek for work?

Hayalet
04-20-2013, 09:03 PM
Why would elders and children seek for work?
Children and elders are not included in that 40% figure.

Arianiti
04-20-2013, 10:15 PM
Po kush po ja iq nanen ca thote ky.

I didn't know that we have so many "criminals" in the UK. I don't know what is the number of Kosovars in total in the UK. No that many as I know.

We will go to EU with or without this Kipres or whatever was his name. Who gives a fuck what every stupid loser says.

Buluarte are you Pro or Against. lol

P.S. You seem to be a very dark dire messenger. Still didn't tell what is your ethnicity?

Kastrioti1443
04-20-2013, 10:21 PM
Po kush po ja iq nanen ca thote ky.

I didn't know that we have so many "criminals" in the UK. I don't know what is the number of Kosovars in total in the UK. No that many as I know.

We will go to EU with or without this Kipres or whatever was his name. Who gives a fuck what every stupid loser says

Buluarte are you Pro or Against. lol

P.S. You seem to be a very dark dire messenger. Still didn't tell what is your ethnicity?

shif cfare i shkrujta ne mesazhin e pare

Arbėrori
04-20-2013, 10:24 PM
Children and elders are not included in that 40% figure.

Technically, over 18 yrs old is considered to be an 'adult'. :coffee:

Arianiti
04-20-2013, 10:24 PM
shif cfare i shkrujta ne mesazhin e pare

This Buluartere fears so much Kosova, and we are only 2 millions. Imagine if we were more.

He seem to be a tiny virtual criminal, who is ashamed of his ethnicity.

Kastrioti1443
04-20-2013, 10:28 PM
This Buluartere fears so much Kosova, and we are only 2 millions. Imagine if we were more.

He seem to be a tiny virtual criminal.

I saw that. He also thought that TAP project in albania is a NATO thing. lol

Arianiti
04-20-2013, 10:30 PM
I saw that. He also thought that TAP project in albania is a NATO thing. lol

His hatred is going to kill him , together with some others. The more people hate us, the better for us.

Arbėrori
04-20-2013, 10:30 PM

He seem to be a tiny virtual criminal, who is ashamed of his ethnicity.

Try asking him what he is, he'll deny it. :rotfl:

Arianiti
04-20-2013, 10:32 PM
Try asking him what he is, he'll deny it. :rotfl:

I already asked him in another thread, but he ran away from the thread. Didn't see him again. :lol:

Graus
04-20-2013, 10:34 PM
Sounds about right but then, we should have kept a lot of other people out as well.

Empecinado
04-20-2013, 10:42 PM
Who cares? Kosovar mafias and heroin already moves freely in Europe, with the approval of CIA.

Baluarte
04-20-2013, 10:43 PM
^^ Unfortunately true :S

Kastrioti1443
04-20-2013, 10:44 PM
Who cares? Kosovar mafias and heroin already moves freely in Europe, with the approval of CIA.

there is not such thing as '' ksovar'' mafia and you do not know if cia approves it or no

Arianiti
04-20-2013, 10:44 PM
True, so stop taking drugs and heroin lol

Empecinado
04-20-2013, 11:01 PM
there is not such thing as '' ksovar'' mafia and you do not know if cia approves it or no

Anyone's well-informed and without an agenda is aware about their activities in Kosovo and Europe. Kosovo state is like Bolivia in 1980.

Arianiti
04-20-2013, 11:04 PM
Anyone's well-informed and without an agenda is aware about their activities in Kosovo and Europe. Kosovo state is like Bolivia in 1980.

You are not well informed.

Spain I believe has Big Fishes, and they should be Latinos, as it is the country that hosts them. ; )

Albanians involved in this should be small fishes. Big Fishes are in Big countries like UK, Germany, Spain etc.

Kastrioti1443
04-20-2013, 11:05 PM

I have no idea what is or how was bolivia, but make a visit there. You will se very tall policemen, order and very well educated people.

Empecinado
04-20-2013, 11:08 PM
I have no idea what is or how was bolivia, but make a visit there. You will se very tall policemen, order and very well educated people.

I don't mean ordinary people, but the state and its related mafias.

Arianiti
04-20-2013, 11:12 PM
I don't mean ordinary people, but the state and its related mafias.

Oh yes, related mafia - CIA, and FBI lol

Empecinado
04-20-2013, 11:24 PM
You are not well informed.

Spain I believe has Big Fishes, and they should be Latinos, as it is the country that hosts them. ; )

Albanians involved in this should be small fishes. Big Fishes are in Big countries like UK, Germany, Spain etc.

The biggest fish is actually the Snake, a Kosovar version of Tony Montana but presiding a country, lol.

Kastrioti1443
04-20-2013, 11:29 PM
The biggest fish is actually the Snake, a Kosovar version of Tony Montana but presiding a country, lol.

Im fact he is primeminister, but believe me if he would be a mafia boss, you would know nothing about him.

Empecinado
04-20-2013, 11:31 PM
Im fact he is primeminister, but believe me if he would be a mafia boss, you would know nothing about him.

Mafia bosses always have names and not hide, and it isn't the first time one of them governs a country.

Skerdilaid
04-21-2013, 02:24 AM
Mafia bosses always have names and not hide, and it isn't the first time one of them governs a country.

You seem to be more informed regarding our country then we are. This classified information comes straight out of your ass or do you get it from your village leader.

Empecinado
04-21-2013, 10:13 AM
You seem to be more informed regarding our country then we are. This classified information comes straight out of your ass or do you get it from your village leader.

Stop projecting your ass fantasies. There is even a German intelligence report about it:

The BND writes: "The key players (including Haliti, Haradinaj, and Thaci) are intimately involved in inter-linkages between politics, business, and organized crime structures in Kosovo." At the end of the 1990s, the report accuses Thaci of leading a "criminal network operating throughout Kosovo."

The BND report also accuses Thaci of contacts to the Czech and Albanian mafias. In addition, it accuses him, together with Haliti, of ordering killings through the professional hit man 'Afrimi', who is allegedly responsible for at least 11 contract murders.

http://www.welt.de/english-news/article2806537/German-spy-affair-might-have-been-revenge.html

More intelligence reports about:

Kosovo's prime minister, Hashim Thaēi, has been identified as one of the "biggest fish" in organised crime in his country, according to western military intelligence reports leaked to the Guardian.

The Nato documents, which are marked "Secret", indicate that the US and other western powers backing Kosovo's government have had extensive knowledge of its criminal connections for several years.

They also identify another senior ruling politician in Kosovo as having links to the Albanian mafia, stating that he exerts considerable control over Thaēi, a former guerrilla leader.

The Council of Europe is tomorrow expected to formally demand an investigation into claims that Thaēi was the head of a "mafia-like" network responsible for smuggling weapons, drugs and human organs during and after the 1998-99 Kosovo war.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/jan/24/hashim-thaci-kosovo-organised-crime

Skerdilaid
04-21-2013, 05:43 PM
Stop projecting your ass fantasies. There is even a German intelligence report about it:

http://www.welt.de/english-news/article2806537/German-spy-affair-might-have-been-revenge.html

More intelligence reports about:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/jan/24/hashim-thaci-kosovo-organised-crime

Since when cheap propaganda is passing as absolute truth.

Baluarte
04-21-2013, 05:44 PM
Propaganda =/= Intelligence reports.

Why such an undying loyalty to Thaci's government?

The.Mask
04-21-2013, 06:04 PM

Look at your state first where all morrocan hashish transit quite easily to France/Belgium/Holland etc...

Empecinado
04-21-2013, 07:50 PM
Look at your state first where all morrocan hashish transit quite easily to France/Belgium/Holland etc...

Difference is that I do admit that my country host many mafias (including the Albanian ones) but seems you are unable to admit that Kosovar state is related with mafias and drug dealing.

Kastrioti1443
04-21-2013, 07:52 PM
Difference is that I do admit that my country host many mafias (including the Albanian ones) but seems you are unable to admit that your state is related with mafias and drug dealing.

You can not accuse albanians for anything spanish. Your empire enslaved more than 50 million people, extreminated 3 civilisations, killed more than 20 million native americans etc etc.... are you trying to to make us fools now????

Empecinado
04-21-2013, 08:21 PM
You can not accuse albanians for anything spanish.

Here you tacitly accept the accusations that I have put, lol.

Your empire enslaved more than 50 million people, extreminated 3 civilisations, killed more than 20 million native americans etc etc.... are you trying to to make us fools now????

The laws of my empire forbade the enslavement of Natives. The civilizations you name were empires that enslaved other peoples and those enslaved peoples allied themselves with the Spaniards to defeat them. And most of the 20 millions died by diseases brought by Spaniards, not killed by them.

But this is not about Spaniards from 500 years ago whose descendants now are in America, but about the nowadays Kosovar mafias and its relation with the state, proved by Council of Europe and intelligence reports.

Skerdilaid
04-21-2013, 09:51 PM
Here you tacitly accept the accusations that I have put, lol.

The laws of my empire forbade the enslavement of Natives. The civilizations you name were empires that enslaved other peoples and those enslaved peoples allied themselves with the Spaniards to defeat them. And most of the 20 millions died by diseases brought by Spaniards, not killed by them.

But this is not about Spaniards from 500 years ago whose descendants now are in America, but about the nowadays Kosovar mafias and its relation with the state, proved by Council of Europe and intelligence reports.

I tell you what Albanians of Kosova don't give a shit about you either, so I will put in the words that a Kosovar Mafia would use.

Fuck off

Baluarte
04-21-2013, 09:58 PM
Such a mean bunch you are...

Skerdilaid
04-21-2013, 10:02 PM
Such a mean bunch you are...

Shit like you does not deserve respect.

Go spread your paranoid theories elsewhere.

Fuck off

Nurr
04-29-2013, 05:23 PM
You can not accuse albanians for anything spanish. Your empire enslaved more than 50 million people, extreminated 3 civilisations, killed more than 20 million native americans etc etc.... are you trying to to make us fools now????

Tell me,What does it matter what you've written with artical about crime???you're really funny when you close your eyes,when the truth is knows.

Kastrioti1443
04-29-2013, 05:26 PM
Tell me,What does it matter what you've written with artical about crime???you're really funny when you close your eyes,when the truth is knows.

Allahu Ekber to you also my serbian brother!!!

Baluarte
04-29-2013, 05:38 PM
I wonder how you manage to claim Catholicism as a religion...

Petros Houhoulis
04-29-2013, 05:49 PM

Are you sure?

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/15/world/europe/15iht-bulgaria.4.16989483.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

"Other countries have the mafia," said Atanas Atanasov, a member of Parliament and a former counterintelligence chief who is a magnet for leaked documents exposing corruption. "In Bulgaria, the mafia has the country."

The Mafia states include:

http://www.moisesnaim.com/writings/mafia-states

In mafia states such as Bulgaria, Guinea-Bissau, Montenegro, Myanmar (also called Burma), Ukraine, and Venezuela, the national interest and the interests of organized crime are now inextricably intertwined.

Russia is hardly the only country where the line between government agencies and criminal groups has been irreparably blurred. Last year, the Council of Europe published a report alleging that the prime minister of Kosovo, Hashim Thaēi, and his political allies exert "violent control over the trade in heroin and other narcotics" and occupy important positions in "Kosovo's mafia-like structures of organized crime." The state-crime nexus is perhaps even stronger in Bulgaria.

Crime and the state are also becoming intertwined in Afghanistan, where top government officials and provincial governors -- including President Hamid Karzai's half brother, Ahmed Wali Karzai, who was assassinated last year -- have been accused not just of colluding with drug-trafficking networks but of actually leading them.

In Guinea, for example, Ousmane Conté, son of the late president Lansana Conté, was officially labeled a "drug kingpin" by the U.S. government in 2010.

Last year, René Sanabria, a retired general who headed Bolivia's antidrug agency, was arrested by U.S. federal agents in Panama and charged with plotting to ship hundreds of kilograms of cocaine to Miami. Sanabria pled guilty and was sentenced to 14 years in prison. Similarly, a succession of generals who held the chief antidrug post in Mexico are now in prison for taking part in the very kind of crime they were supposed to prevent.

Owing in part to such ties, the cocaine business has flourished in Venezuela in recent years, and the country now supplies more than half of all cocaine shipments to Europe, according to the UN Office on Drugs and Crime.

Criminal gangs, for example, have become involved in for-profit nuclear proliferation. A. Q. Khan, the notorious Pakistani nuclear peddler, claimed that he was spreading bomb-making know-how to other nations in order to advance Pakistan's interests. But the international network he built to market and deliver his goods was organized as an illicit, for-profit enterprise.

The emergence of mafia states imperils the very concept of international law enforcement cooperation. In 2006, the heads of police of 152 nations met in Brazil for the 75th General Assembly of Interpol, the multilateral organization whose constitution calls on it "to ensure and promote the widest possible mutual assistance between all criminal police authorities." Interpol's president at the time was Jackie Selebi, the national police commissioner of South Africa. In his opening address, Selebi exhorted his colleagues "to find systems to make sure that our borders and border control are on a firm footing"; a noble cause, to be sure. Unfortunately, its champion turned out to be a crook himself. In 2010, Selebi was convicted of accepting a $156,000 bribe from a drug smuggler and is now serving a 15-year prison sentence.

...And do never forget that we are all members of the Balkan mafia, right? :icon_wink:

Kastrioti1443
04-29-2013, 05:50 PM
I wonder how you manage to claim Catholicism as a religion...

You are so fucked up in your lies and propaganda that you do not understand the irony..... Allahu Ekber!!!!

Baluarte
04-29-2013, 05:52 PM
No, that's not the point.
I'm just asking how you can behave so rudely, and spewing so many crude insults against people that are not being offensive to you.

Kastrioti1443
04-29-2013, 05:53 PM
No, that's not the point.
I'm just asking how you can behave so rudely, and spewing so many crude insults against people that are not being offensive to you.

Rude..... since when?

The.Mask
04-29-2013, 05:57 PM
Rude..... since when?

They are all afraid of you avatar bro.

Albion
05-05-2013, 09:07 PM
The Brits are hypocrites. They love it when Rita Ora makes it big, calling her British & shit, but a few criminals pop up (many of who mare Serb aswell) & now Kosovo should be on lockdown? :rotfl:

That's the media and the so-called left wing "intelligent*sia".

(*clearly not intelligent enough it seems)

Lol, you Albos are the real hypocrites. You get favourable treatment from Western states and brown nose them whenever the chance occurs, yet when someone from one insults Albos you get all butthurt about it and suddenly swap allegiances.

Enslaved 100 million people? That's bigger than our current population, please show me these 100 million slaves we supposedly kept, where are the graves? We do have a problem with immigration, but it's not quite as bad as Kosova yet. ;)

Baluarte
05-05-2013, 09:10 PM
Remember how Albanians are here.
Even though most (if not all) of them don't live in Kosovo, they will insult and flame blindly whoever dares criticize their perfect State.

alb0zfinest
05-05-2013, 09:18 PM
Remember how Albanians are here.
Even though most (if not all) of them don't live in Kosovo, they will insult and flame blindly whoever dares criticize their perfect State.

Lol and this coming from you. You look up in google news pathetic internet sources s92 for your "news" and then you pretend to know something. The fact that we aren't in Kosovo is quite irrelevant. We have contact with our own people, we speak about politics and things of that sort. But of course there are also Albanian newspapers. I don't think any Albo here claimed it's a perfect state. What we laugh at is how extreme the propaganda is, and fools such as yourself easily believe it. You could see something posted in Food websites about politics in kosovo and you would believe it. But no worries I didn't expect much from you anyways.

King Claus
05-05-2013, 09:21 PM
It's funny and sad at the same time that they dont speak about turks and morrocan and antillians when in comes to criminals and yet they dare say this about kosovo

Baluarte
05-05-2013, 09:23 PM
It's funny and sad at the same time that they dont speak about turks and morrocan and antillians when in comes to criminals and yet they dare say this about kosovo

UKIP has a somewhat particular policy regarding immigration.
They whine a lot about Eastern Europe and people collecting benefits. Farage has been quite insistent regarding Romania and Bulgaria the last few months.

On the other hand they say that immigration from former British colonies is "to be expected and regulated", while having a clearly more friendly tone

el22
05-05-2013, 09:25 PM
You get favourable treatment from Western states ...

Just try to imagine what Greece would be if it had such a favourable treatment from Western states as us:
First, take off Albanian parts.
Then imagine what it would be if it wasn't helped to liberate itself from Turks, and therefore gained independence much later and had less time in disposition to mature as a society and build infrastructure.
Then divide the rest in 5 pieces and give 4 of them to neighbors.
Then imagine what it would be if it didn't had the huge economic and politic support by Europe, which it has exploited to blackmail neighbors with veto against their European agendas.

It would have died long time ago. The "favourable" recipe given to us is not as good as you imagine.

Albion
05-05-2013, 10:20 PM
UKIP has a somewhat particular policy regarding immigration.
They whine a lot about Eastern Europe and people collecting benefits. Farage has been quite insistent regarding Romania and Bulgaria the last few months.

On the other hand they say that immigration from former British colonies is "to be expected and regulated", while having a clearly more friendly tone

Are you really that oblivious to what is happening here? UKIP are treading carefully when it comes to other races to avoid being labelled as racist (any more than they already are labelled it). If UKIP is deemed to be a "racist party" like the BNP then their voter base will crash and none of the immigration concerns will be addresses.
UKIP targets Europeans because Europe essentially has open borders whereas people from the rest of the world have to at least apply and can be refused. :picard1:

Just try to imagine what Greece would be if it had such a favourable treatment from Western states as us:
First, take off Albanian parts.
Then imagine what it would be if it wasn't helped to liberate itself from Turks, and therefore gained independence much later and had less time in disposition to mature as a society and build infrastructure.
Then divide the rest in 5 pieces and give 4 of them to neighbors.
Then imagine what it would be if it didn't had the huge economic and politic support by Europe, which it has exploited to blackmail neighbors with veto against their European agendas.

It would have died long time ago. The "favourable" recipe given to us is not as good as you imagine.

So essentially you wanted a state setting up for you? You've had favourable treatment since the west intervened in Kosova and enabled it to have independence from its actual state.

YeshAtid
05-05-2013, 10:22 PM
I think the Uk should leave the Eu!

Arbėrori
05-05-2013, 10:24 PM
So essentially you wanted a state setting up for you? You've had favourable treatment since the west intervened in Kosova and enabled it to have independence from its actual state.

If Kosovo never was divided, there wouldn't have been a need for a humanitarian intervention, thus no genocide. You can't compare these two situations at all. :wink

Arianiti
05-06-2013, 12:05 PM
Baluarte, we never see a thread on your country, this only shows what a hypocrite and chameleon you are. I don't care what a person says, as I sometimes myself don't want to see all these foreigners who are in Kosova. There are good people but there are ones that I can not stand.

Anyway, I have to mention that the people who have emigrated to UK are not criminals, but good class people. I have a cousin who married an Albanian who lives in UK, and she had a very good job here, worked with international organisation, big salary, and she had much better living conditions in Kosova than in the UK. The reason she stays there is only because of her husband that can not find decent job in Kosova, as his spoken Albanian is not at working level.

el22
05-06-2013, 12:36 PM

No, but we didn't lost more than half of our lands and population because neighbors were able to get them from us. They were helped by you. And they were able to accomplish ethnic cleansing (as in the case with Greece) simply because they enjoyed your support. Your overall interventions in Balkan, including our favorable treatment in the case of Kosova (not before a few thousands civils were killed), in it's total hardly can be summarized as a favorable treatment towards us.

If I hit you with my car, and then transport you to the hospital, I may even say that I did you a favor - I could have left you there and live.
But I don't know how thankful you'll be considering that, while one of my actions saved you from death, their total effect put you in an invalid chair.

Drawing-slim
05-06-2013, 12:55 PM
Brits in general are much more into niggers and indians.
when i lived in london i wished i was black. blacks were getting all the pussy without even having to say a single word or make any efford.

Baluarte
05-06-2013, 02:05 PM
when i lived in london i wished i was black. blacks were getting all the pussy without even having to say a single word or make any efford.

The worst part about your comment is that it's probably true.

Kastrioti1443
05-06-2013, 02:08 PM

How is that possible?