PDA

View Full Version : Stupidity

arcticwolf
04-21-2013, 01:37 AM
I'm not gonna give a definition, I wanna know what it is to you, how do you define it.

What is it, how does it manifest itself, what are its characteristics?

You know the saying "everybody wants to go to heaven but no one wants to die" by same analogy "no body wants to be stupid but no one wants do do what it takes to be wise either"

Anyhoo, what is stupidity.

You can give examples if you want or just theory I don't care, it's up to you.

Alright this is your chance to prove you are not under its spell! :laugh:

Mraz
04-21-2013, 01:46 AM
Stupidity is the state you enter after drinking too much beer, a state of confusion and assertiveness.

Exemple :

A : we could just avoid the stairs and spare time? (pointing the window)
B : wow fuck this is high man (looking by the window)
C : bullshit *C jumps*
*ankle broken*

This is stupidity, some people need beer, some others are just like that by nature :D

HispaniaSagrada
04-21-2013, 01:52 AM
ANOTHER topic about me. Ugh. When will you all stop picking on me. I couldn't pick my genes you know!

Virtuous
04-21-2013, 01:54 AM
SThis is stupidity, some people need beer, some others are just like that by nature :D

"HEY that's not that hard to do, just hold my beer and look"

Loki
04-21-2013, 01:58 AM
It's my second name

The Lawspeaker
04-21-2013, 02:04 AM
It's my second name
LOL !

rhiannon
04-21-2013, 03:38 AM
Dumb: A person cannot help being dumb. They were born that way.

Stupid, or stupidity: A person can help being stupid or acting in total stupidity.

I don't get irritated by dumb people. I do get irritated by stupid fucking idiots, though.

SkyBurn
04-21-2013, 03:43 AM
Dumb: A person cannot help being dumb. They were born that way.

Stupid, or stupidity: A person can help being stupid or acting in total stupidity.

I don't get irritated by dumb people. I do get irritated by stupid fucking idiots, though.

I am the type of person who aces their tests and who can understand things really easily. But outside of the classroom/lecture hall, I am a slow, ditzy idiot. I once spent five minutes slotting my drivers license into an ATM for around 5 minutes, wondering why it wouldn't work.

Caismeachd
04-21-2013, 03:56 AM
It get's on my nerves when people make errors over and over. Or when people don't see the pattern/benefit of things very clearly. I think they're stupid. But in reality it's stupid of me to get emotional/pissed off about it in the first place.

bimo
04-21-2013, 04:30 AM
stupidity = happiness

less you think more you are happy , i sometimes want be stupid lol

Frosty
04-30-2013, 02:01 PM
The first and most dangerous type of stupidity is ego centrism.

The Lawspeaker
04-30-2013, 02:04 PM
On Facebook:

Please put this as your status if you have dated, known, work with or are related to, married to (or divorced from) or have children to someone who suffers from being a fucking idiot. We all need to understand, being a fucking idiot is real and must be taken seriously. You could be sitting next to a fucking idiot right now. There is still no known cure for being a fucking idiot, and sympathy does not help. Sometimes a piece of 2 by 4 to the back of the head helps, but not a lot. But we can raise awareness! 53% won't repost this because they don't know how to copy and paste....

Grumpy Cat
04-30-2013, 02:17 PM
I think anyone who blindly follows an ideology or party line, without thinking, just accepting what someone else says as gospel, is stupid.

meAyin-sixteen
04-30-2013, 02:54 PM
Stupidity vs Common Sense?

No, this war is not meant to be won, but to comprehend a lie ./. we are being caught in.

MissProvocateur
04-30-2013, 03:02 PM
It's a disease that is passed on genetically from human to human. Every single human has a degree of stupidity inside them. Only humans trip on the same rock more than once...

Luckily, I'm not human. :D

Grumpy Cat
04-30-2013, 03:12 PM
At my current job I see lots of it. Government. Some of these people wouldn't last a week in the private sector.

lamb
05-23-2013, 08:37 PM
I've always thought that stupidity was a symptom of illness or poor health. But I've seen people who physically appear to be in perfect health, and they're still not very bright. Then I look at people like Stephen Hawking, who is glued to a wheelchair with a debilitating disease, and he manages to produce intelligent thoughts.

arcticwolf
06-10-2013, 12:20 AM
I think anyone who blindly follows an ideology or party line, without thinking, just accepting what someone else says as gospel, is stupid.

Couldn't agree more! Right on sis!

CrystalMaiden
06-10-2013, 12:22 AM
Blessed is the mind too small to question the will of Kebab!

arcticwolf
06-22-2013, 08:50 AM
Blessed is the mind too small to question the will of Kebab!

That's the best you can do? Don't you have some dish washing, laundry to do? :laugh: