PDA

View Full Version : Should Islam be Banned in the West?

Pages : 1 [2]

CrystalMaiden
04-21-2013, 04:47 PM
If Christianity is banned in Mecca Islam should be banned in Europe;)

All Islamic schools except Salafis are banned in Saudi Arabia, or they are suppressed. I would love nothing more than return the favor :)

baraSYR
If Christianity is banned in Mecca Islam should be banned in Europe;)

I forget... I listen to something related to what you say but I forget :confused:

The Lawspeaker
Well, the same in Egypt. We have one of the oldest and largest Christian communities in the ME.
That is now being persecuted by the Muslim Brotherhood.

Anglojew
04-21-2013, 04:48 PM
I don't see the scientific evidence or some kind of logic that can share your view about " Muslims are Aliens !! " ?
the article didn't mention Why they died, would you please enlighten me with extra sources ? don't forget my first Answer and Question.

You asked for a source. I gave it to you. If you disagree with his findings post evidence to back up your case.

CrystalMaiden
04-21-2013, 04:49 PM
I don't. Sunni Muslims do.

Nor do most Sunnis do, they accept any idiot which wasted 5-10 years hunched over some religious text and is charismatic enough to raise a crowd or two.

Anglojew
04-21-2013, 04:50 PM
All Islamic schools except Salafis are banned in Saudi Arabia, or they are suppressed. I would love nothing more than return the favor :)

Readers of this thread may keep in mind a few minutes ago this person argued there were no Islamic schools. Once again, another lying Muslim caught.

Amun
04-21-2013, 04:51 PM
No, but you can in Italy whereas not just Mecca but the entire country of Saudi Arabia is Church-free and BANs Torahs and Gospels even though Islam says it accepts them as holy.

Since i am Egyptian, i don't give a damn about Saudi Arabia.
And BTW there are closed communities in many places in Saudi Arabia like Dammam (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dammam) where there are Americans and other foreigners and do what ever they want to do freely.

Amun
04-21-2013, 04:52 PM
That is now being persecuted by the Muslim Brotherhood.

BS.

CrystalMaiden
04-21-2013, 04:52 PM
Readers of this thread may keep in mind a few minutes ago this person argued there were no Islamic schools. Once again, another lying Muslim caught.

Are you out of your bloody mind?

Salafis (and some Shias) are the only Muslims on Earth which want further segregation of paper thin ideas of "Islamic schools". I oppose the notion of "institutionalized Islamic schools" because they are the worst thing that happened to Islam since some moron thought it was cool to keep Jews anywhere near higher positions in government and economics.

Don't twist my words Jew, I am warning you.

The Lawspeaker
04-21-2013, 05:04 PM
BS.
I don't take the words of a desert dweller that crawled on to our shores for it.

Wadaad
04-21-2013, 05:08 PM
I just want to ban everything public about Islam. No mosques, no talking or community, just individual belief. Why can they not have a selfcentered philosophy based on the most harmless parts of Islam but never speak of it, every one would be happy (and safe). Certain muslims who fill the criteria may stay but Allah help them if they make a fuss

So basically have Muslims become your version of 'dhimmi'...

I think the official banning of Islam would turn out to be the best thing for Islam in the West...

King Claus
04-21-2013, 05:09 PM
not only the religion should be banned, but they should also ban the people that most commonly worship islam.

Baluarte
04-21-2013, 05:09 PM

I think the official banning of Islam would turn out to be the best thing for Islam in the West...

People think hating on the cult will resolve the immigration problem......

Amun
04-21-2013, 05:10 PM
I don't take the words of a desert dweller that crawled on to our shores for it.

We're a Nile community since the time of the Pharaohs. We are not desert dwellers and most Egyptian Muslims are moderate except for some extremists. I was borned and raised in Minya (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minya_Governorate) where we have about more than 50% Coptic Egyptians and there are no problems what so ever.
I am done with you my friend.

Wadaad
04-21-2013, 05:13 PM
People think hating on the cult will resolve the immigration problem......

Forget the immigration problem...Islam becomes most effective and attractive when its persecuted.

Baluarte
04-21-2013, 05:20 PM
Only when those persecuting it try to make people abandon their religion or move to another one. That's the trap of Islamophobia.

Simply put, it's better to reinforce the Christian factor of Europe and drastically reduce the Maghrebian, Middle Eastern, South Asian, and Turkish population, irrespective of their religion.

asingh
04-21-2013, 05:34 PM
You're often confused apparently.

Again. They can believe Mohammed was the tooth fairy but unless this view is recognised by Sunni jurisprudence especially the Grand Imam of Al-Azhar they will be considered heretics and not real Muslims just as Shia are considered heretical by orthodox Sunnis.

Hardly confused. They really do not have to follow canon.

Grim_Celt
04-21-2013, 06:13 PM
I put yes, because any root of Abraham should cease to exist in the West. Let the Muslims have their Greater Arabia which would include Palestine.

Loki
04-21-2013, 06:13 PM
Of course not.

Anthropologique
04-21-2013, 09:55 PM
Why is this forum admitting non-Euros? These people are alien flotsam, for the most part.

Anglojew
04-21-2013, 10:15 PM
Funny how Noxcho's deleted all his posts isn't it.

Hiding the evidence?

Notice the "nice" Muslim "The Journey's" proved wrong so resorts to insults.

Asingh: I don't care if a Muslim only follows the Koran, that's actually much worse that later commentary, as it contains 114 Jihadi verses.

Notice the paradox though? If a Muslim does something bad they're a damn Salafist (according to TheJourney and other Muslims) but when I point this out there's suddenly no Dogma/religious schools in Islam. In other words she's lying.

Musso
04-21-2013, 10:19 PM
Whoever advocates the banning of a religion is either an idiot or really naive.

Illancha
04-21-2013, 10:44 PM

Anglojew
04-21-2013, 11:04 PM
Unfortunately with the state the world is in today, I can never be too careful. Besides, I'm not Jewish enough to gain automatic immunity.

Doesn't change anything I said anyway. I'm sure you were keeping up.

Not sure what that means about Jews but you admit you are hiding the evidence.

Pontios
04-21-2013, 11:06 PM
Definatly not. I do not believe any religion to be banned, because my religion is the true faith of the True God. I do not need other religions to be banned for mine to be true, nor do other religions have to be banned for mine to spread, nor does mine need to spread with force and war or restrictions.

Petros Houhoulis
04-21-2013, 11:22 PM
Yes.. mainstream Islam (Sunni and Shiite) should be banned along with Judaism. (Alevism, Bektashism and Sufism are to be left untouched).

Just ban all religions and get over with it.

Illancha
04-21-2013, 11:23 PM

Pontios
04-21-2013, 11:26 PM
Just ban all religions and get over with it.

Then you can start by removing the Greek flag from your profile. That flag is not secular nor do Albanians have the right to wear it.

Petros Houhoulis
04-21-2013, 11:37 PM
Then you can start by removing the Greek flag from your profile. That flag is not secular nor do Albanians have the right to wear it.

Why? Does Christianity have a trademark upon the cross?

Anglojew
04-21-2013, 11:40 PM
If anyone wants to discuss my beliefs they can come straight to me and I'll be more than happy to discuss away. I would rather not have people pulling up posts out of context.

You're the one posting them. It's upto you to include context not the people responding to you.

Pontios
04-21-2013, 11:46 PM
Why? Does Christianity have a trademark upon the cross?

That cross was put on the flag by Orthodox people, not athiests or secularists. It is a sign that we are a Orthodox nation, not a secular nation. And if you call yourself a Greek, you should know better.

Musso
04-21-2013, 11:52 PM
That cross was put on the flag by Orthodox people, not athiests or secularists. It is a sign that we are a Orthodox nation, not a secular nation. And if you call yourself a Greek, you should know better.

While we don't have a cross on our flag, Armenian Apostolic Church is national church of Armenia and is the cornerstone of the Armenian nation:

President Sargsyan being blessed by Catholicos of all Armenians during his innaguration:

http://www.armenianchurchwd.com/assets/newsImages/2013/04/_resampled/SetWidth630-Inauguration-HH.-Karekin-II.jpg

Baluarte
04-21-2013, 11:55 PM

Well said.

Secularism is simply the subproduct of Freemasonry. The fact so many people defend it shows till what point has the laicist christianophobia infiltrated people's minds.

1stLightHorse
04-22-2013, 12:19 AM
Banning things doesn't always have the desired effect. Just like banning books, magazines, music cd's, concerts, alcohol, drugs...It only seems to attract people's interest.

A ban on Islam assumes that most people are smart, which they aren't. I think Islam is best defeated militarily, even though it's more costly. If you ban the theology itself, i think you'll get a large number of young people especially who try to dig deeper into it, and that's not what you want. When someone becomes convinced of Islam, they start to share their feelings with other muslims and thus have become part of the tribe and yes, i believe this is the correct description. A global tribe that transcends the race, nationality, ethnicity, socio-economic status, etc...but hold a common theology.

It's a difficult thing to describe especially to a bunch of western christians, who's religion is solely based on belief, as opposed to semitic monotheism, who's appeal is much different. They try to use a type of logic that cannot be proven, but is extraordinarily consistent when compared to the patchwork theology of Christianity, ie...a whole bunch of strange concepts thrown together that have no common origin.

Anglojew
04-22-2013, 02:59 AM
Banning things doesn't always have the desired effect. Just like banning books, magazines, music cd's, concerts, alcohol, drugs...It only seems to attract people's interest.

A ban on Islam assumes that most people are smart, which they aren't. I think Islam is best defeated militarily, even though it's more costly. If you ban the theology itself, i think you'll get a large number of young people especially who try to dig deeper into it, and that's not what you want. When someone becomes convinced of Islam, they start to share their feelings with other muslims and thus have become part of the tribe and yes, i believe this is the correct description. A global tribe that transcends the race, nationality, ethnicity, socio-economic status, etc...but hold a common theology.

It's a difficult thing to describe especially to a bunch of western christians, who's religion is solely based on belief, as opposed to semitic monotheism, who's appeal is much different. They try to use a type of logic that cannot be proven, but is extraordinarily consistent when compared to the patchwork theology of Christianity, ie...a whole bunch of strange concepts thrown together that have no common origin.

I know what you mean but it was only after Muslims attacked American civilians people took much interest in Islam. There's been many conversions to Islam since 2001. It's similar to the Western Marxists during the cold war. There will often be people that consort with the enemy.

What's interesting is that it's the same sort of people that are pro-Marxist and pro-Muslim. We see this on this very forum with many of the pro-Islam people also posting threads in favour of North Korea. We also see Western media that once was pro-Soviet (Guardian, BBC) now taking a pro-Islam line.

larali
04-22-2013, 03:02 AM
No, I do not believe any religion should be banned. There are lots of peaceful Muslims.

Petros Houhoulis
04-22-2013, 03:04 AM

Well, nobody can really ban a religion. You can educate the masses, but persecution doesn't always work because persecution can leave the persecuted stronger. Look towards the Israelis, they suffered so much, but they managed to get something they never had for millenia, a country of their own.

Anglojew
04-22-2013, 03:07 AM
Well, nobody can really ban a religion. You can educate the masses, but persecution doesn't always work because persecution can leave the persecuted stronger. Look towards the Israelis, they suffered so much, but they managed to get something they never had for millenia, a country of their own.

I'm all for Muslims living in their countries.

Petros Houhoulis
04-22-2013, 03:07 AM

Greece is an Orthodox nation, but there is no law suggesting that all Greeks have to be Christians. The Swedes also have the cross in their flag too (and it covers all of their flag, not a small corner like ours today) yet the most of them are Atheists by now (officially a bit less than the majority)

Petros Houhoulis
04-22-2013, 03:10 AM
I'm all for Muslims living in their countries.

I am for all civilized countries to impose some basic tenets of civilization, irrespectively of religion. They should not even be allowed to advocate for sharia law and the like. If they do, they can return from where they came from.

Petros Houhoulis
04-22-2013, 03:19 AM
Can you build a mosque in Vatican?

Actually, yes, if you can find enough space. The problem is that there is no space.

On the other hand, Saudi Arabia has banned churches and any Christian symbol in it's territory.

Of course, Saudi Arabia is not Egypt.

http://www.nytimes.com/1989/07/31/world/rome-journal-a-mosque-is-built-finally-in-the-city-of-st-peter.html

Not only is the first mosque now rising in the city of St. Peter, in a low-lying wooded area three and a half miles northeast of the Vatican, but it is also described by its Italian architects as the largest in Europe. The main hall, a swirl of spirals and towering pillars under a curving sky-blue ceiling, can accommodate 2,000 worshipers and is expected to be ready by January. An adjoining cultural center with meeting halls and a library should be completed next year.

Petros Houhoulis
04-22-2013, 03:25 AM
it happens in your country.
http://www.adentribune.com/anti-islam-dutch-politician-converts-to-islam/

That's the problem with Christians. If you believe that a virgin gave birth to a man-god, you are not that far from believing every crap that the Muslims throw in your path.

Petros Houhoulis
04-22-2013, 03:32 AM

If you don't like to be a dhimmi in Europe, go back to Somalia and play the role of the king there...

Petros Houhoulis
04-22-2013, 03:35 AM
Forget the immigration problem...Islam becomes most effective and attractive when its persecuted.

A world war between Christians and Muslims would end up with a nuclear obliteration of a few Muslim states. You can be glorified afterwards...

Petros Houhoulis
04-22-2013, 03:36 AM
...Or maybe we are having fun at the concept...

Petros Houhoulis
04-22-2013, 06:16 AM
http://www.smh.com.au/world/myanmar-accused-of-systematic-persecution-20130422-2i9qg.html

BANGKOK: A campaign of ethnic cleansing has been carried out against Muslim civilians in Myanmar's western Arakan state, Human Rights Watch says in an explosive report.

The attacks were committed by local political party operatives, Buddhist monks and other non-Muslims, at times directly supported by state security forces which also carried out killings and other abuses, the report says.

CrystalMaiden
04-22-2013, 06:30 AM
A world war between Christians and Muslims would end up with a nuclear obliteration of a few Muslim states. You can be glorified afterwards...

Strange that a Greek seeks war of annihilation with much stronger Muslim neighbor with nuclear, biological and chemical weapons.

Amun
04-22-2013, 06:41 AM
Actually, yes, if you can find enough space. The problem is that there is no space.

On the other hand, Saudi Arabia has banned churches and any Christian symbol in it's territory.

Of course, Saudi Arabia is not Egypt.

http://www.nytimes.com/1989/07/31/world/rome-journal-a-mosque-is-built-finally-in-the-city-of-st-peter.html

like you said Saudi Arabia is not Egypt. But believe i am not defending SAs or anything, but they have closed communities for Americans and Europeans this a fact i know personally. Of course, this not because they like Christians or anything, it's simply because they can not miss with Americans and Europeans.

Petros Houhoulis
04-22-2013, 07:49 AM
Strange that a Greek seeks war of annihilation with much stronger Muslim neighbor with nuclear, biological and chemical weapons.

Since when do the Turks have nuclear and biological weapons?

Petros Houhoulis
04-22-2013, 07:51 AM
like you said Saudi Arabia is not Egypt. But believe i am not defending SAs or anything, but they have closed communities for Americans and Europeans this a fact i know personally. Of course, this not because they like Christians or anything, it's simply because they can not miss with Americans and Europeans.

Basically our problem are not the Egyptians. Never heard of Egyptian terrorism. Our problem are some Saudis and something like 50% of the Chechens and other similar groups.

Arianiti
04-22-2013, 08:09 AM
Maybe the long term solution would be to ban Islam form the West and Christianity from the East. So the two groups would never meet. Both areas to be completely isolated from one another. No contact at all.

CrystalMaiden
04-22-2013, 08:11 AM
Since when do the Turks have nuclear and biological weapons?

Since NATO nuclear sharing arrangement. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_sharing)

Anglojew
04-22-2013, 09:37 AM
Maybe the long term solution would be to ban Islam form the West and Christianity from the East. So the two groups would never meet. Both areas to be completely isolated from one another. No contact at all.

The Muslim world is already doing this at the rate they're expelling their minorities.

Fairs fair though, I can't be hypocritical, should work both way.

Petros Houhoulis
04-23-2013, 04:31 AM
Since NATO nuclear sharing arrangement. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_sharing)

These are actually U.S.American nuclear weapons which cannot be used against anybody without NATO permission. Greece is a membet of NATO, and as a result the use of these weapons against Greece is a moot point...

Still no proof of Biological weapons too.

rhiannon
04-23-2013, 04:37 AM
I can't fairly answer this question because to make an attempt to do so forces me to generalize about all Muslims. I know some pretty cool Muslims here.

However, I do not feel there should ever be a Muslim majority in Europe. A nominative minority perhaps, but that's all.

asingh
04-23-2013, 05:58 AM
The Muslim world is already doing this at the rate they're expelling their minorities.

That logic is flawed. Equability justification. Just cause they are, so should we. What is the difference between the two entities then. :) If Europe also expels minorities in the same manner: Will it no be like the Muslim World. Instead of being an exemplification of the modern and free-world with equal rights for freedom/religion/speech.

Arianiti
04-23-2013, 11:40 AM

What about jews. How do they consider themselves, East or West? Or South and North? lol

Baluarte
04-23-2013, 11:44 AM
What about jews. How do they consider themselves, East or West? Or South and North? lol

Considering the Talmud, they are the top of the pyramid while we dumb goyim are born to serve them.

Also:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-KOLYRFgI-PM/USpgdvW9K8I/AAAAAAAABM0/GuHhoSgqptQ/s1600/the_jewish_narrative.jpg

Anglojew
04-23-2013, 12:09 PM

Historically, literally in the middle, at the cross-roads of the two.

Me personally, Western.

Balou2u
04-23-2013, 11:01 PM
Islam is an ideology that expands using subversive techniques. They pretend to integrate but privately dispise their neighbors. In 2003, Muslims in Ontario Canada, the immigrant-rich province, attempted to make the government of Ontario set aside its laws and have only the Sharia law apply to Muslims. After a fierce debate, the Premier of Ontario eventually stepped in and pushed back against Sharia, at least for then.
Efforts by Canadian Muslims to push for Sharia law at the municipal level have met more immediate success.
Instead of just a classroom, a cafeteria becomes a mosque on Friday afternoons so that Muslim students can listen to an imam from a nearby mosque and pray towards Mecca. In the photos (available online), the boys are praying in front of the girls, who are praying in front of the menstruating girls, who are forbidden to pray. The same scene is repeated at public schools across Canada today and many of their cafeterias only serve halal food that have been sacrificed to Allah, the moon god.

By contrast, public schools in Canada provide neither facilities for the Christian students to gather and worship nor kosher food for the Jewish students. Unless this is stopped, Islam will infiltrate to where freedoms are lost forever......

Balou2u
04-23-2013, 11:05 PM
...that actually makes sense! The problem is when they force themselves onto each other..

Anglojew
04-23-2013, 11:09 PM
Islam is an ideology that expands using subversive techniques. They pretend to integrate but privately dispise their neighbors. In 2003, Muslims in Ontario Canada, the immigrant-rich province, attempted to make the government of Ontario set aside its laws and have only the Sharia law apply to Muslims. After a fierce debate, the Premier of Ontario eventually stepped in and pushed back against Sharia, at least for then.
Efforts by Canadian Muslims to push for Sharia law at the municipal level have met more immediate success.
Instead of just a classroom, a cafeteria becomes a mosque on Friday afternoons so that Muslim students can listen to an imam from a nearby mosque and pray towards Mecca. In the photos (available online), the boys are praying in front of the girls, who are praying in front of the menstruating girls, who are forbidden to pray. The same scene is repeated at public schools across Canada today and many of their cafeterias only serve halal food that have been sacrificed to Allah, the moon god.

By contrast, public schools in Canada provide neither facilities for the Christian students to gather and worship nor kosher food for the Jewish students. Unless this is stopped, Islam will infiltrate to where freedoms are lost forever......

You're right and it should be noted that religion in a Canadian State school is actually illegal. The irony is most Muslims come to the West to get away from repressive Sharia dominated legal systems in their numerious craphole countries.

Odin
04-05-2018, 09:32 PM
Yup.

sean
07-19-2019, 06:27 AM
Islam needs to be banned in all western countries. The act of bowing alone for any reason is degenerate. Real western men do not bow to anything or for any reason.

Creoda
07-19-2019, 06:32 AM
'Islam' wasn't a problem in the West until we started letting Muslims in, and it won't be a problem again when we kick them all out.

Psy-Sprite
07-19-2019, 06:46 AM
I believe Islam has no place in the West.

Dick
07-19-2019, 06:49 AM
'Islam' wasn't a problem in the West until we started letting Muslims in, and it won't be a problem again when we kick them all out.

a guy named Radovan said something similar once.