PDA

View Full Version : Should Islam be Banned in the West?

Pages : [1] 2

Anglojew
04-21-2013, 10:21 AM
There was a similar thread a few months ago which concluded the best way to prevent terrorism was to ban Islam, but in light of recent events, I think it's time for another.

Islam is incompatable with Western culture; including Human Rights, women's rights, freedom of religion, freedom of thought, freedom of the press. Sharia law (in its pure form) bans music and many forms of art. According to the most recent CIA studies Islam causes about 80% of world terrorism but probably almost 100% of terrorism in the West (with the exception of a handful of Far-Rightists, Communists and ETA etc). Muslims seek to impose sharia law through creeping Jihad eg banning Christmas in the workplace, pork from school lunches etc. Muslims are about 5-20 times over represented amongst criminals (depending on the country but make up 70% of French prisoners for instance).

So, should Muslims currently in the West be expelled or reeducated, and should Islam be banned?

evon
04-21-2013, 10:32 AM
OK, i will play, even though i usually avoid these threads...

- Firstly, you make a claim that Islam is this and that, but Islam is not a homogenous religion, it like most other religions have a wide range of branches.
- Secondly, Shari'a, in its classical form, is not a judiciary system ala modern secular law systems, or christian cannon law ect, or even anything like Jewish halacha law, it is a judiciary system build upon voluntary submission to a court and its ruling.
- Thirdly, no religion that places god's judgement above the judgement of men, is compatible with secular European culture and the rights associated with it, this is hardly exclusive to Islam.
- Fourthly, making things illegal have a tendency to mystify them, so you would in essence make things worse, rather then solve any problems religion has with secular society..

Dombra
04-21-2013, 10:35 AM
I just want to ban everything public about Islam. No mosques, no talking or community, just individual belief. Why can they not have a selfcentered philosophy based on the most harmless parts of Islam but never speak of it, every one would be happy (and safe). Certain muslims who fill the criteria may stay but Allah help them if they make a fuss

baraSYR
04-21-2013, 10:37 AM
Human Rights, women's rights, freedom of religion, freedom of thought, freedom of the press. music and many forms of art. I am Muslim and I promote all these things.

adsız
04-21-2013, 10:38 AM
to impose sharia law through creeping Jihad eg banning Christmas in the workplace, pork from school lunches etc.

So, should Muslims currently in the West be expelled or reeducated, and should Islam be banned?

Do you eat pork ?

baraSYR
04-21-2013, 10:41 AM
this is Tareq Al-sweedan, a muslim scholar who share the view about the freedom of thoughts, he say it's a normal to oppose the state, the king, Islam, and God.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhk7KmHxsL0

baraSYR
04-21-2013, 10:43 AM
He also said that it's normal to choose your religion and your sect in Islam, Of course the Wahabis declare " He is Apostate and infidel ".

Hoca
04-21-2013, 10:47 AM
AngloJew, somebody whos ancestors suffered persecution and worse is promoting the same things against another people. Speechless. Sad that they became the thing they despise.

Hoca
04-21-2013, 10:49 AM
Anglojew is using the same arguments the Nazi's used against his people. I just noticed that.

The Lawspeaker
04-21-2013, 10:49 AM
Yes.. mainstream Islam (Sunni and Shiite) should be banned along with Judaism. (Alevism, Bektashism and Sufism are to be left untouched).

Peyrol
04-21-2013, 10:50 AM
Absolutely.

Islam is totally ruining my beautiful country.

evon
04-21-2013, 10:56 AM
Yes.. mainstream Islam (Sunni and Shiite) should be banned along with Judaism. (Alevism, Bektashism and Sufism are to be left untouched).

are you one of those who consider Sufism to be a peaceful branching of Islam?

The Lawspeaker
04-21-2013, 10:56 AM
are you one of those who consider Sufism to be a peaceful branching of Islam?
Yes. And I have seen no evidence of the contrary.

Arianiti
04-21-2013, 10:57 AM
Anglojew is using the same arguments the Nazi's used against his people. I just noticed that.

I don't understand this Jewish guy, knowing that Muslims had save their butts many times.

Illancha
04-21-2013, 10:58 AM
Chechnya.

To be precise the conflict was not at all motivated by religion, but Sufism played a crucial role in uniting the Chechen and Dagestani resistance against Imperial Russian invaders.

The Lawspeaker
04-21-2013, 10:58 AM
Chechnya.
I have seen no evidence of the contrary here in the West. Weren't they themselves attacked too ? Is there no right to defend oneself ?

Illancha
04-21-2013, 11:05 AM
I have seen no evidence of the contrary here in the West. Weren't they themselves attacked too ? Is there no right to defend oneself ?
I wish people understood this basic fact.

The Lawspeaker
04-21-2013, 11:07 AM
Note; what is going on in the Middle East today is not self-defence. Islam started this war and we have brought it back to their own country and as I such I don't feel sorry for them at all. I just wish the West would take off it's gloves and go all out. Not because the war is fun.. but because it has to be won. They have to be taught a lesson they will never forget: don't f...ck with us.

baraSYR
04-21-2013, 11:08 AM
Absolutely.

Islam is totally ruining my beautiful country.

the elements who cause ruining your country must deported, I am muslim and I approve everyone right to protect his culture and heritage from Viruses. but don't take the whole with some muslims false. any muslim who trying to destroy others life in any way is sinner, because he broke the pledge that is in Quran
"O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise each other). Verily the most honoured of you in the sight of Allah is (he who is) the most righteous of you. And Allah has full knowledge and is well acquainted (with all things)."

evon
04-21-2013, 11:11 AM

In history Sufism have tended to be based in "brotherhoods", therefore many Sufis have tended to be really points for armed conflict, the best examples are found in North Africa during the Ottoman and into the French and Italian colonial era, also in Sudan which has traditionally been a Sufi hotspot. Also, the Janisseri in various Ottoman eras were followers of Sufism, so where the founders of the Safavid empire ect...

So i would hardly say that Sufism in its basic form have anything to do with a more peace oriented Islam versus mainstream orthodox trends as found in Sunni and Shite trends ect..

Some Sufi "brotherhoods" and short history on them:

Sanussi:

The Senussi or Sanussi (Arabic: السنوسية‎) refers to a Muslim political-religious Sufi order and tribe in Libya and the Sudan region founded in Mecca in 1837 by the Grand Senussi, Sayyid Muhammad ibn Ali as-Senussi. The Senussi claim a direct lineage to the Prophet Muhammed. Senussi was concerned with both the decline of Islamic thought and spirituality and the weakening of Muslim political integrity. From 1902 to 1913 the Senussi fought French expansion in the Sahara, and the Italian colonisation of Libya beginning in 1911. In World War I, the Senussi fought against the British in Egypt and Sudan. During World War II the Senussi tribe provided vital support to the British 8th Army in North Africa against the German and Italian forces. The Grand Senussi's grandson became King Idris of Libya in 1951. In 1969, King Idris I was overthrown by a military coup led by Colonel Muammar Gaddafi. A third of the population in Libya continue to be affiliated with the Senussi movement.[citation needed]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senussi

Ansar:

Northern Sudan has long been inhabited by Arabic-speaking people who farm the Nile valley and follow a nomadic pastoral way of life elsewhere. Sudan came under Egyptian suzerainty when an Ottoman force conquered and occupied the region in 1820–21. Muhammed Ahmad, a Sudanese religious leader based on Aba Island, proclaimed himself Mahdi on 29 June 1881. His followers won a series of victories against the Egyptians culminating in the capture of Kartoum in January 1885. Muhammed Ahmad died a few months later, but his successor the Khalifa 'Abd Allah ibn Muhammad maintained the independence of the Mahdist state until 1898, when an Anglo-Egyptian force regained control. The Mahdi's eldest surviving son Abd al-Rahman al-Mahdi was the religious and political leader of the Ansar throughout most of the colonial era of the Anglo-Egyptian Sudan (1898-1955) and for a few years after Sudan gained independence in January 1956. His descendants have led the movement since then.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ansar_%28Sudan%29

Bektashi:

The Bektashi order was widespread in the Ottoman Empire, their lodges being scattered throughout Anatolia as well as many parts of Balkans and the imperial city of Istanbul. The order had close ties with the Janissary corps, the bulk of the Ottoman Army.[5] With the abolition of Janissaries, the Bektashi order was banned throughout Ottoman Empire by Sultan Mahmud II in 1826. This decision was supported by the Sunni religious elite as well as the leaders of other, more orthodox, Sufi orders. Bektashi tekkes were closed and their dervishes were exiled. Bektashis slowly regained freedom with the coming of the Tanzimat era. After the foundation of republic, Mustafa Kemal Atatürk banned all Sufi orders and shut down the lodges in 1925. Consequently, the Bektashi leadership moved to Albania and established their headquarters in the city of Tirana. Among the most famous followers of Bektashi Sufisim in the 19th century Balkans were Ali Pasha and Naim Frashëri.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bektashi

Empecinado
04-21-2013, 11:13 AM
Islam organized, expansionist and fifth columnist should be banned, and their supporters deported to their country of origin.

The Lawspeaker
04-21-2013, 11:14 AM
We have had no problems with them here in the West and that is what matters. Not their history of a long time ago but the present.

Peyrol
04-21-2013, 11:15 AM
the elements who cause ruining your country must deported, I am muslim and I approve everyone right to protect his culture and heritage from Viruses. but don't take the whole with some muslims false. any muslim who trying to destroy others life in any way is sinner, because he broke the pledge that is in Quran
"O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise each other). Verily the most honoured of you in the sight of Allah is (he who is) the most righteous of you. And Allah has full knowledge and is well acquainted (with all things)."

I personally can tolerate moderate muslims here, they aren't a problem (i don't tolerate some christian extremists like hardcore luterans too, for example)...but the problem is that 70% of ''muslims'' (generic word) here thinks in this way:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmpzjIgu4vA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMpO_sjsvH0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJp--16paqY

Szegedist
04-21-2013, 11:18 AM
Note; what is going on in the Middle East today is not self-defence. Islam started this war and we have brought it back to their own country and as I such I don't feel sorry for them at all. I just wish the West would take off it's gloves and go all out. Not because the war is fun.. but because it has to be won. They have to be taught a lesson they will never forget: don't f...ck with us.

This is debatable, you could say it all started with the Balfour declaration and later the creation of American backed Israel.

The Lawspeaker
04-21-2013, 11:19 AM
This is debatable, you could say it all started with the Balfour declaration and later the creation of American backed Israel.
I would say that their opinions on that are irrelevant. The war started on September 11, 2001 an with an Islamic attack on the United States.

evon
04-21-2013, 11:25 AM
We have had no problems with them here in the West and that is what matters. Not their history of a long time ago but the present.

Thats another matter altogether, but one cannot take Sufism out of its historical context, thus to say Sufism is a peaceful branch of Islam as opposed to other branches, is misleading to say the least.

The Lawspeaker
04-21-2013, 11:27 AM
Thats another matter altogether, but one cannot take Sufism out of its historical context, thus to say Sufism is a peaceful branch of Islam as opposed to other branches, is misleading to say the least.
Well they are, at least, the least dangerous of the Islamic branches. And if they slip up they can always be banned too.

evon
04-21-2013, 11:36 AM
Well they are, at least, the least dangerous of the Islamic branches. And if they slip up they can always be banned too.

I think if you are looking for the most peaceful branching of Islam, you should look into the classical salafists, whom tended to withdraw from politics and lead peaceful secluded lives, i think a more modern version is close to Salafist quietist or something along those lines...

Baluarte
04-21-2013, 11:39 AM
I have mixed ideas. On the one hand, it is certain having a ethnically coherent society is very desirable, and that the expulsion of Muslims from the Iberian Peninsulae was a great thing for Spain and Portugal.

On the other hand, the Austrian/Austro-Hungarian Empire, an entity that I respect a lot for its defence of tradition and ethnic tolerance had no problem with Bosniak muslims....

Hmm...let's say that unless the Muslim population in question (I think of Bosniaks and Albanians here) have a long tradition of belonging in their lands, it's better if Islam is not imported at all.

Will not vote since I can't entirely say "yes".

Baluarte
04-21-2013, 11:40 AM
I would say that their opinions on that are irrelevant. The war started on September 11, 2001 an with an Islamic attack on the United States.

9/11 was a Mossad operation.

The Lawspeaker
04-21-2013, 11:42 AM
Say the conspiracy theorists and PressTV.

Anglojew
04-21-2013, 11:43 AM
OK, i will play, even though i usually avoid these threads...

- Firstly, you make a claim that Islam is this and that, but Islam is not a homogenous religion, it like most other religions have a wide range of branches.
- Secondly, Shari'a, in its classical form, is not a judiciary system ala modern secular law systems, or christian cannon law ect, or even anything like Jewish halacha law, it is a judiciary system build upon voluntary submission to a court and its ruling.
- Thirdly, no religion that places god's judgement above the judgement of men, is compatible with secular European culture and the rights associated with it, this is hardly exclusive to Islam.
- Fourthly, making things illegal have a tendency to mystify them, so you would in essence make things worse, rather then solve any problems religion has with secular society..

Just a volunteer to sharia;
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_ybE4aTYAzAc/TDRRlAwymJI/AAAAAAAADMw/kZPNEN06nVM/s1600/stoning1225571332.jpg

Baluarte
04-21-2013, 11:46 AM
Say the conspiracy theorists and PressTV.

No, that's what architects, engineers, pilots, firefighters and military scholars say on the matter. The only ones that keep believing are people that no knowledge of engineering and actually believe a plane hitting the top of a building can demolish its foundations x.x......

Alan Sabrosky, Marine corps veteran:

Treason, Betrayal and Deceit: 9/11 and Beyond

By Alan Sabrosky.

September 10, 2009 "Information Clearing House' -- The attacks on September 11, 2001 have been a defining moment for America. The political and psychological impact on Americans of a concerted and visible attack in America was enormous -- indeed, it is an interesting "coincidence" that the attacks occurred on the one day of the year whose mention reinforces a public sense here of danger and emergency: 9-1-1.

A significant development in the 1990s was the formation of the neo-conservative think tank known as PNAC (Project for a New American Century), whose members prepared position papers for the Israeli government and for a future US Administration sharing their views. That happened in 2000 with the election of George W. Bush, and a contemporary writer summarized the tip of the neo-conservative iceberg in his first Administration this way:

The "outsiders" from PNAC were now powerful "insiders," placed in important positions from which they could exert maximum pressure on US policy…PNAC had a lock on military policy-creation in the Bush Administration.

Especially significant in terms of subsequent events was the acknowledgement in one of PNAC's own documents that their program for America (and Israel) would not readily be accepted by the American people. What this meant, PNAC opined in 2000, was that "the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event -- like a new Pearl Harbor."

9/11 Reconsidered

On September 11, 2001, the PNAC people in and out of government -- and by extension AIPAC and Israel -- "coincidentally" got the event they needed, barely eight months after coming into office. Most people are familiar with the basic details of that day -- two commercial aircraft crashing into the two tallest buildings in New York City's World Trade Center (WTC), a third striking the Pentagon, and a fourth ending up in a Pennsylvania field. Few people will forget the images of the burning buildings, their collapse, the casualties, and the sense of shock and tragedy that ensued.

The official 9/11 Commission's work and report were at best an incomplete exercise. Many people dismiss the findings of the Commission, and that includes its co-chairs. Many others who utterly distrust the 9/11 Commission report, dismiss the US Government’s explanation of it, and point to both an official cover-up and an “inside job,” include veteran fighter pilots, EMTs (Emergency Medical Technicians), air defense experts, experienced commercial pilots, demolition experts, architects and civil engineers – none of them professions that inherently attract and retain the gullible and credulous.

Several things are very clear to me from a careful assessment of both official and critical evaluations of the 9/11 attacks. First, the striking aircraft alone simply could not have brought down either of the two buildings in the manner in which they fell, much less a third building which was not hit by a plane (I expect the one intended to do that as a "cover" had ended up in that Pennsylvania field), given the available physical evidence and a wealth of expert testimony. This means the attackers had assistance on the ground, and it had to have been active before the attacks occurred: preparing buildings for controlled demolition is not something done haphazardly in the midst of chaos.

Second, only two intelligence agencies had the expertise, assets, access and political protection to execute 9/11 in the air and on the ground: our CIA and Israel's Mossad. Only one had the incentive, using the “who benefits” principle: Mossad. And that incentive dovetailed perfectly with the neo-con’s agenda and explicitly expressed need for a catalytic event to mobilize the American public for their wars, using American military power to destroy Israel’s enemies. Only the unexpected strength of the Iraqi resistance kept Syria and Iran from being attacked in the second Bush Administration. Thus, the evidential trail for 9/11 and the wars in Afghanistan & Iraq run from PNAC, AIPAC and their cohorts; through the mostly Jewish neo-cons in the Bush Administration; and back to the Israeli government. None of the denials and political machinations can alter that essential reality. Terms such as treason, betrayal and deceit do not overstate the case against them.

Finally, we need to take a hard look at why the mainstream media (MSM) have paid more attention to Sarah Palin’s wardrobe than they have to dissecting blatant falsehoods, discrepancies and inconsistencies in the US Government’s treatment of 9/11 and its aftermath. And the reason is that on this issue, all are on the same side, and the official line is the one they all prefer – “all” meaning the PNAC alumni who took over the Bush Administration’s national security apparatus and their counterparts in the Obama administration, AIPAC and the rest of the numerous Jewish PACs, the MSM owners and Israel. The depiction of the media management in America in 2002 is especially informative, and has not changed significantly since then:

CEOs and Directors of companies change as often as Boards of Directors vote. But if we could “freeze frame” the CEOs of the largest US Media companies in mid 2002, we would find that ten Jewish American men ran the vast majority of US television networks and other media companies including movies, radio, and publishing at that time. Not much has changed today.

Looking Ahead

Today we are getting the same line on Iran, from the same type of people -- Obama himself tries to be more independent, but most of the key staff and national security people in his Administration do not differ greatly on Israel and the Middle East from those of his predecessor. And the Congress has shown itself to be even more of AIPAC's lap-dog than the preceding Congress, an exercise in self-serving cowardice that admittedly has taken some doing.

But AIPAC and company are riding a tiger in America, and if they ever slip, the resulting convulsion will be catastrophic for them and for Israel. The open unfolding of the 9/11 tragedy and its ensuing wars that is now occurring can be that slip. The human cost to America to date is some 60,000 people, military and civilian, killed or wounded on 9/11 and in Iraq and Afghanistan together, with more to come once we go to war with Iran (or get dragged into it following an Israeli attack on Iran). Much of the deliberately misdirected rage that followed 9/11 has given way to endurance and grief.

But grief is a close cousin to rage, and an enraged America is not pretty, as anyone familiar with our history can appreciate. Americans are often deceptive without meaning to be. To much of the world, they often come across as naive, bumbling innocents in the world of global politics. And on a day-to-day basis, there is much truth to that.

But an enraged America is a very different character. You have only to look at what happened in WWII to German and Japanese cities, towns and villages, where America slaughtered literally millions of German and Japanese civilians -- most of them women and children -- knew it was doing it, and cared nothing at all. The goal was to crush, and restraint was not a word used much at all.

If these Americans and those like them ever fully understand just how much of their suffering -- and the suffering we have inflicted on others -- is properly laid on the doorsteps of Israel and its advocates in America, they will sweep aside those in politics, the press and the pulpits alike whose lies and disloyalty brought this about and concealed it from them. They may well leave Israel looking like Carthage after the Romans finished with it. It will be Israel’s own great fault.

Alan Sabrosky (Ph.D, University of Michigan) is a ten-year US Marine Corps veteran and a graduate of the US Army War College. He can be contacted at docbrosk@comcast.net

Methmatician
04-21-2013, 11:46 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_ybE4aTYAzAc/TDRRlAwymJI/AAAAAAAADMw/kZPNEN06nVM/s1600/stoning1225571332.jpg

lol :D

http://i38.tinypic.com/2eeklkx.jpg

I don't think Islam should be banned, but any attempt to implement Islam into law or onto the public should be banned. I also think it shouldn't be protected from criticism and Muslims shouldn't be protected from ridicule.

The Lawspeaker
04-21-2013, 11:48 AM
Baluarte. A few architects say that and such "witness statements" are usually concocted and false. Written by people under a different name that lie that they have been in the armed forces in order to sound more credible.

baraSYR
04-21-2013, 11:50 AM
The Face is the most thing we have.. this is very realistic and true. that muslim who say that women must wear Niqab to become a pure woman is ignorant, I live in a country that all the women must wear niqab to aquire purity, when I go shopping every woman, married and unmarried look at me. the Hijab in Islam is a sign for modesty and Purity but not some Nature law. the idea of enforcement will produce Hypocrites and Islam is against hypocrity and enforcement, Quran Say that.

Baluarte
04-21-2013, 11:51 AM
Yep, of course, it was the Mosssleeems ^.^
Guess I can trust CNBC on that one.

baraSYR
04-21-2013, 11:52 AM

Stoning for adultery is 100% against Quran and the muslims take it from Jews actually.

The Lawspeaker
04-21-2013, 12:01 PM
Well in using all those rules that are supposedly against their religion. Doesn't that make them bigger and more dangerous hypocrites than even the Catholic Church ?

Herr Abubu
04-21-2013, 12:03 PM
I believe all people have the right to believe in whatever they want to (as long as it doesn't harm anyone else). And I must say, banning Islam is very Islamic. One doesn't solve a problem by making the same mistakes that cause the problem. The problem is that some beliefs are not compatible with the freedom of rights. Islamic fundamentalists frequently attempt to subvert the rights of others. As they like to point out themselves, Islam was spread by the sword. Any such mindset will be dangerous to all non-Muslims because it asserts that only it is right, through the mandate of god, while emphasizing that it will use any means necessary to achieve its goals. The solution with these fundamentalists is that either you let them be and let them spread their hate in society, by doing the sort of harm that will always entail with fundamentalism and by influencing moderate Muslims, causing a multiplicator effect, or you target them and throw them out. If you ban Islam altogether, it would win over even the moderate Muslims to the fundamentalist cause.

Anglojew
04-21-2013, 12:07 PM
Human Rights, women's rights, freedom of religion, freedom of thought, freedom of the press. music and many forms of art. I am Muslim and I promote all these things.

So you support the "Mohammed cartoons" being published?

Anglojew
04-21-2013, 12:10 PM
Do you eat pork ?

Yes, but even if I didn't I wouldn't seek to impose my views on anyone else.

Anglojew
04-21-2013, 12:11 PM
He also said that it's normal to choose your religion and your sect in Islam, Of course the Wahabis declare " He is Apostate and infidel ".

Exactly my point. A Imam preaching peace is not counted as a Muslim by Orthodox Muslims.

baraSYR
04-21-2013, 12:12 PM
Well in using all those rules that are supposedly against their religion. Doesn't that make them bigger and more dangerous hypocrites than even the Catholic Church ?

yes, of coarse.they are hypocrites. I called many times by these words : Infidel, Heretic, Atheist,and liberal just because I believe in Evolution ( I found the missing link finally :D ), and one of whose greet believer who called me many times with these words and always tried to SAVE me, did actually take 50$ from me that I left it as an Deposit. but from what I see, there is huge changing going on in musims, they are becoming more honest and more humaniterian, just if you can understand arabic..

Anglojew
04-21-2013, 12:13 PM
AngloJew, somebody whos ancestors suffered persecution and worse is promoting the same things against another people. Speechless. Sad that they became the thing they despise.

I don't recall Jews blowing up innocent Christians in the streets of Europe based upon passages in the Torah. If they had have been I'd be reconsidering my religion.

Anglojew
04-21-2013, 12:15 PM
I don't understand this Jewish guy, knowing that Muslims had save their butts many times.

Muslims can practice their death-cult in their own countries. Just not in the West.

Anglojew
04-21-2013, 12:16 PM
In history Sufism have tended to be based in "brotherhoods", therefore many Sufis have tended to be really points for armed conflict, the best examples are found in North Africa during the Ottoman and into the French and Italian colonial era, also in Sudan which has traditionally been a Sufi hotspot. Also, the Janisseri in various Ottoman eras were followers of Sufism, so where the founders of the Safavid empire ect...

So i would hardly say that Sufism in its basic form have anything to do with a more peace oriented Islam versus mainstream orthodox trends as found in Sunni and Shite trends ect..

Some Sufi "brotherhoods" and short history on them:

Sanussi:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senussi

Ansar:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ansar_%28Sudan%29

Bektashi:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bektashi

Some Sufi sects are ok.

Baluarte
04-21-2013, 12:16 PM
I don't recall Jews blowing up innocent Christians in the streets of Europe based upon passages in the Torah. If they had have been I'd be reconsidering my religion.

Of course not, it's much more posh to ruin them and leave them starving on streets. ^.^

Anglojew
04-21-2013, 12:17 PM

19 Saudi Jews called Mohammed.

baraSYR
04-21-2013, 12:18 PM
So you support the "Mohammed cartoons" being published?

When the danish newspaper published the Cartoons, I was not surprised actaully because some of my personnal religious experiences. I just felt sorry for those who didn't know the prophet as me. yes, they can publish it as a part of freedom of thoughts.

Baluarte
04-21-2013, 12:20 PM

I seriously doubt any of the guy that planted the demolition charges was a Saudi.

Anglojew
lol :D

http://i38.tinypic.com/2eeklkx.jpg

I don't think Islam should be banned, but any attempt to implement Islam into law or onto the public should be banned. I also think it shouldn't be protected from criticism and Muslims shouldn't be protected from ridicule.

I actually chose that one because the other stoning photos were graphic eg stoned to death. Google it if anyone doesn't believe it goes on.

Illancha

Anglojew
04-21-2013, 12:22 PM
"Support" indicates active promotion of such activities which quite frankly no one supports (see what I did there). The question you should have asked goes something along the lines of "What was your reaction towards the cartoons?"

And my answer to that is indifference. They had literally no impact on me whatsoever. Why should I care? If you were to ask what I thought of the reaction of the masses then I would tell you I thought it was exagerrated, ridiculous, short-sighted and counter-productive.

If you're indifferent and truly believe in freedom of the press then please post one of the cartoons here.

baraSYR
04-21-2013, 12:23 PM

then America ruin as all from Iraq to Afghanistan !!!

Illancha
04-21-2013, 12:23 PM

baraSYR
04-21-2013, 12:25 PM
"Support" indicates active promotion of such activities which quite frankly no one supports (see what I did there). The question you should have asked goes something along the lines of "What was your reaction towards the cartoons?"

And my answer to that is indifference. They had literally no impact on me whatsoever. Why should I care? If you were to ask what I thought of the reaction of the masses then I would tell you I thought it was exagerrated, ridiculous, short-sighted and counter-productive.

If you're indifferent and truly believe in freedom of the press then please post one of the cartoons here.

I will not turn against myself if that is your big plan.

SkyBurn
04-21-2013, 12:27 PM
I don't think religion should be banned. Just looked down upon. Although I'm surprised by the poll in comparison to the 'Should Judaism be banned in the West one'. I didn't think that Islam was favourable to Judaism in most people's eyes.

I think that all religions are harmful. But to ban a religion is a thing of the past (ahem, Spain), and is tantamount to introducing thought crime.

Leliana
04-21-2013, 12:29 PM
Islam is not just a religion but a vile, dangerous, malicious and horrible ideology detrimental to everything European! :stop Muslims are at war with our Western, European world for 1400 years and have proven again and again that they are hostile, that they are our foes.

So 'yes', for the sake of humanity, our freedom, our culture and our people Islam should be banned in the West and all Muslims repatriated to their own countries. No tolerance, all sympathy is wasted on them.

Baluarte
04-21-2013, 12:29 PM
^^ Islam is a foreign religion that creates trouble when imported.
Judaism embodies parasitism and leeching of everyone. There's a reason for which they have been expelled from both Muslim and Christian countries.

baraSYR
04-21-2013, 12:30 PM
I don't think religion should be banned. Just looked down upon. Although I'm surprised by the poll in comparison to the 'Should Judaism be banned in the West one'. I didn't think that Islam was favourable to Judaism in most people's eyes.

I think that all religions are harmful. But to ban a religion is a thing of the past (ahem, Spain), and is tantamount to introducing thought crime.

intolerance, Richard Dawkins Sydrome :p

Anglojew
04-21-2013, 12:31 PM
I've never even seen them but sure, give me a link and I'll post it in this thread.

But first I have to ask what are you trying to prove by making me do so? Freedom of press goes both ways, I'm free to post whatever I wish. Why should I post something I do not agree with? You know my position on this and you know I'm against it, but I do not have any issues with others doing so. Therefore why don't you go ahead and post them yourself.

A common trick of Muslims is to state they're pro this and that but then when delving deeper they have different definitions. So for instance I've debated with Muslims who say they're against murdering civilians but then they will say that Israeli Children will one day join the army so its ok to murder Israeli babies. Things like that. I'd like to know that when you say you're for women's rights, for instance, your definition is the same as mine.

Baluarte
Islam is not just a religion but a vile, dangerous, malicious and horrible ideology detrimental to everything European! :stop Muslims are at war with our Western, European world for 1400 years and have proven again and again that they are hostile, that they are our foes.

So 'yes', for the sake of humanity, our freedom, our culture and our people Islam should be banned in the West and all Muslims repatriated to their own countries. No tolerance, all sympathy is wasted on them.

Well said, Mrs German Defence League.

baraSYR

Frankly, I see muslims like you always chanting.. " The Crusaders want us Dead, We must Fight... " you are the Same 100%.

Baluarte
04-21-2013, 12:33 PM
Frankly, I see muslims like you always chanting.. " The Crusaders want us Dead, We must Fight... " you are the Same 100%.

She's a normal level 1 identitarian:

http://www.myshtetl.co.za/files/slideshow/English%20Defence%20-%20Members%20of%20the%20German%20Defence%20League% 20hold%20German%20and%20Israeli%20national%20flags %20as%20they%20arrive%20at%20the%20demonstration.j pg

That's why she's so hysterical about Islam while defending Jewry

baraSYR
04-21-2013, 12:34 PM
A common trick of Muslims is to state they're pro this and that but then when delving deeper they have different definitions. So for instance I've debated with Muslims who say they're against murdering civilians but then they will say that Israeli Children will one day join the army so its ok to murder Israeli babies. Things like that. I'd like to know that when you say you're for women's rights, for instance, your definition is the same as mine.

What is your definition of Contradiction ? can I be dead and alive ??? can I be a Zombie ?!!

Illancha
04-21-2013, 12:35 PM

Anglojew
04-21-2013, 12:36 PM
So me posting a cartoon proves this to you?

Don't worry, my definition of women's rights is probably more or less identical to yours, and I do not support the killing of Israeli children either.

Do you believe in polygamy and Muslim inheritance law?

SkyBurn
04-21-2013, 12:36 PM
intolerance, Richard Dawkins Sydrome :p

Richard Dawkins has contributed a lot more to the world than pretty much any hardcore Muslim I can think of.

Perhaps I'm intolerant of religion. I'm also intolerant of rape, and liquorice. yolo.

RussiaPrussia
04-21-2013, 12:37 PM
http://thelearningcurve.pearson.com/index/index-ranking

islam has not so much to do with that but its rather IQ and ethnics. If europe would replace its muslims with christian latinos, shaman africans, hinduistic south asians or budhistic south east asians it would have the same results maybe a bit better maybe even worse but it would further progress the intellectual decline of the continent.

Baluarte
04-21-2013, 12:38 PM
http://thelearningcurve.pearson.com/index/index-ranking

islam has not so much to do with that but its rather IQ and ethnics. If europe would replace its muslims with christian latinos, shaman africans, hinduistic south asians or budhistic south east asians it would have the same results maybe a bit better maybe even worse but it would further progress the decline of the continent.

I agree, although in my opinion it has more to with socio-economic backwardness and the lack of consolidated sedentarism.

baraSYR
04-21-2013, 12:39 PM
Richard Dawkins has contributed a lot more to the world than pretty much any hardcore Muslim I can think of.

Perhaps I'm intolerant of religion. I'm also intolerant of rape, and liquorice. yolo.

you just approve what I and you admmited. the same catagory.

The Lawspeaker
04-21-2013, 12:40 PM
She's a normal level 1 identitarian:

http://www.myshtetl.co.za/files/slideshow/English%20Defence%20-%20Members%20of%20the%20German%20Defence%20League% 20hold%20German%20and%20Israeli%20national%20flags %20as%20they%20arrive%20at%20the%20demonstration.j pg

That's why she's so hysterical about Islam while defending Jewry
Choosing Judaism over Islam is like choosing between Ebola and the Marburg virus. Although comparing the first one to AIDS is more appropriate as it is a slow and lingering death. Islam is a quicker killer. (I, frankly, hate both the desert dogma's with a flaming passion).

Illancha
04-21-2013, 12:40 PM

Baluarte
04-21-2013, 12:42 PM
Choosing Judaism over Islam is like choosing between Ebola and the Marburg virus.

Given the choice, I will always choose an enemy that will look at me in the face, pull out his gun/sword and say he plans to fight me. It gives me the time to choose my own weapon and see who is the better man.

I have nothing but loathing for a weasel that engages in flattery just to stab me when I'm sleeping.

Anglojew
04-21-2013, 12:43 PM
Polygamy is alien to me. Never had any experience in dealing with it, but I can tell you that it's not accepted in Chechen culture.

I have no particular opinion about inheritance laws, but you can rest assured that when my parents die if the authorities insist on following the exact law, I will personally give part of my share to my sister to balance the deficit.

Excellent.

1. Do you consider yourself Muslim?

2. Which School of Islam do you belong to?

3. Are your views heretical?

Illancha
04-21-2013, 12:44 PM

Anglojew
04-21-2013, 12:46 PM
1. Yes
2. No idea, I don't associate myself with any sect or school
3. Couldn't care less if they are

Okay, so what I take from this is that you seem like a good, modern, moral person but that you don't actually adhere to Islam.

baraSYR
04-21-2013, 12:47 PM
Do you believe in polygamy and Muslim inheritance law?

Muslim inheritance law, I don't know anything about it and Inshaalllah I will search it. I am very skeptical about polygamy between the Social and the economical factors that promote polygame. [ in progress ]

Illancha
04-21-2013, 12:47 PM

Baluarte
04-21-2013, 12:50 PM
Although comparing the first one to AIDS is more appropriate as it is a slow and lingering death. Islam is a quicker killer. (I, frankly, hate both the desert dogma's with a flaming passion).

There is an old proverb in my language that broadly says: No people ever die unless they betray themselves.

Islam is a foreign opponent. All of us are well aware of that. No wonder it's so easy for uneducated Identitarians to fall into simplistic Islamophobic organizations.
International Jewry doesn't say its name, hides under a friendly mask, and doesn't want to defeat you, but to enslave you.

Care to guess which one has a higher chance of actually destroying whatever is left of the Old World?

Anglojew
04-21-2013, 12:53 PM
Muslim inheritance law, I don't know anything about it and Inshaalllah I will search it. I am very skeptical about polygamy between the Social and the economical factors that promote polygame. [ in progress ]

What both of you guys are espousing is a reformed form of Islam that to my knowledge doesn't exist, except possibly in some Shia sect that's considered heretical by 90% of the worlds Muslims. If Islam was actually as progressive as your views then it would be compatible with the West. If you could please point the the branch of Islam that holds your views; no polygamy, equal women's inheritance and other rights, freedom of religion (not just for "people of the book" but for all religions) etc etc then I'd be most grateful.

SkyBurn
04-21-2013, 12:53 PM
Care to guess which one has a higher chance of actually destroying whatever is left of the Old World?

For somebody from the new world, you seem to care a lot about the 'Old World'. Even though there's no place for you there, according to your own views.

Anglojew
04-21-2013, 12:54 PM
Except that I pray, fast, never had alcohol or pork (as far as I know) and I believe in God and accept Islamic theology. All of which is more than what your average Muslim can say.

Well if all you say is true then there is hope for world peace but, again, the problem is you don't belong to any recognised branch of Islam so you're not actually practicing non-heretical (orthodox) Islam.

asingh
04-21-2013, 12:57 PM
:)

baraSYR
04-21-2013, 01:04 PM
Okay, so what I take from this is that you seem like a good, modern, moral person but that you don't actually adhere to Islam.

What do you think about religion enforcement ? or what is the Philosophy that motive the opposite of the " Force " in Islam ? or what is the Islamic concept of freedom " Single person's freedom " ?

The simplest Base in the Religion of Islam that Mankind born free to decide whatever it like ( the concept of Freedom in " Islam [ the religion ] ", so, accordinaly.. the opposite idea of Freedom will be " restriction ", or the limitation of certain actions for the greater Good.

Islam as a kind of System do not include the the restriction part as the same rank of Freedom. Restriction is below freedom, so, by this logic you can be muslim but you drink Alcohol, you can be Homosexual Muslim ( I met one ).

when you are talking about " How is he religious ? " by talking the opposite of Freedom as a standard " You are Good, you are not religious " it's actually in the same rank as " you are Good, you are not american " and the qauntity of Ideal Terror is high and will cause Dogma of phobia which you have.

baraSYR
04-21-2013, 01:07 PM
What both of you guys are espousing is a reformed form of Islam that to my knowledge doesn't exist, except possibly in some Shia sect that's considered heretical by 90% of the worlds Muslims. If Islam was actually as progressive as your views then it would be compatible with the West. If you could please point the the branch of Islam that holds your views; no polygamy, equal women's inheritance and other rights, freedom of religion (not just for "people of the book" but for all religions) etc etc then I'd be most grateful.

No, there are no evidences about this claim, and the camparation between the West and the religion of Islam is irrelevant.

Lábaru
04-21-2013, 01:09 PM
Yes, Jews and Muslims are religions that should be banned in the West. The only religion acceptable in the West, culturally speaking, is Christianity.

baraSYR
04-21-2013, 01:10 PM

you are trying to paste that in force within our minds. I am also Identify my Self as Muslim just Muslim and this is my sect. religion is not fixed in all his parts, as you imagine from your stimualtion with your " ideas ".

SkyBurn
04-21-2013, 01:13 PM
Yes, Jews and Muslims are religions that should be banned in the West. The only religion acceptable in the West, culturally speaking, is Christianity.

Ah yes. Christianity. A desert religion which has stolen half its theology and mythology from surrounding desert cultures.

Long live Christianity, gem of the west!

The Lawspeaker
04-21-2013, 01:14 PM
Rubbish. You forget that Christianity is another invader (albeit well entrenched because it mutated it's host). I would say that pre-Christian Paganism and maybe even Western Buddhism are quite comparable.

Lábaru
04-21-2013, 01:25 PM
Rubbish. You forget that Christianity is another invader (albeit well entrenched because it mutated it's host). I would say that pre-Christian Paganism and maybe even Western Buddhism are quite comparable.

but the reality is that Christianity is present in our culture in the past two millennia, we have evolved with Christianity, the pagan religions are strange and old, it would be false and ridiculous to try recover these ancients religions after so many centuries.

Ibericus
04-21-2013, 01:28 PM
Jews and Muslims are brothers, and yes it should be banned from Europe, for..obvious reasons.

The Lawspeaker
04-21-2013, 01:30 PM
but the reality is that Christianity is present in our culture in the past two millennia, we have evolved with Christianity, the pagan religions are strange and old, it would be false and ridiculous to try recover these ancients religions after so many centuries.
Not really. It would be, in part, to re-find ourselves and there are people that are put off by Christianity but that are no atheists. I would rather see them become Pagans than Muslims.

Anglojew
04-21-2013, 01:30 PM
I stand by my comments. The Muslims who say they're progressive on here admit they don't belong to a particular sect of school of Islam they are therefore heretical.

Dandelion
04-21-2013, 01:32 PM
I don't like Islam being in Europe, but you can't ban it unless you turn Europe in some totalitarian empire.

Lábaru
04-21-2013, 01:32 PM
Ah yes. Christianity. A desert religion which has stolen half its theology and mythology from surrounding desert cultures.

Long live Christianity, gem of the west!

we, the West, we have modified Christianity with our blood and our culture, is a fact that you, Jews and Muslims, have to accept.

The Lawspeaker
04-21-2013, 01:33 PM
we, the West, we have modified Christianity with our blood and our culture, is a fact that you, Jews and Muslims, have to accept.
With our blood, yes. That Christianity has spilled "converting" our ancestors and "subduing" dissenters.

SkyBurn
04-21-2013, 01:34 PM
Not really. It would be, in part, to re-find ourselves and there are people that are put off by Christianity but that are no atheists. I would rather see them become Pagans than Muslims.

I would rather see them become Atheists, Agnostics, or Apathists.
The world has no place for religions, old or new, anymore. But if you tell people they can't (by banning), it'll only exacerbate the issue. In my opinion, over time, the trash will take itself out. No need for illegalising thought.

Ibericus
04-21-2013, 01:34 PM
I don't like Islam being in Europe, but you can't ban it unless you turn Europe in some totalitarian empire.
ehh...precisely it's Islam which is potentially totalitarian for Europe.

baraSYR
04-21-2013, 01:35 PM
I stand by my comments. The Muslims who say they're progressive on here admit they don't belong to a particular sect of school of Islam they are therefore heretical.

search the Quran and give me one verse that say Sunnis/Shitis are Right. No, give me one verse that say " Sunni " or " shite " ;)

Lábaru
04-21-2013, 01:37 PM
With our blood, yes. That Christianity has spilled "converting" our ancestors and "subduing" dissenters.

Yes, but not are all cultures and religions the result of an invasion? What were the Celts and other Indo-European? just invaders, they imposed their culture on the old west of Europe.

baraSYR
I am not sure... there is a breaking news from the netherland :confused:

SkyBurn

Oh great. Now you're implying that I'm not part of the West. Better grab my bags and slink off back to Syria or Yemen where I belong.

While I'm off doing that, enjoy whispering meaningless words to a crucifix which slaughtered a non-existent Jew. AKA "prayer". You should probably sprinkle some sand on your feet while you do it, to make it more authentic.

The Lawspeaker
04-21-2013, 01:38 PM
Yes, but not are all cultures and religions the result of an invasion? What were the Celts and other Indo-European? just invaders, they imposed their culture on the old west of Europe.
Yes. They did. But Christianity came from outside Europe and that is what matters more to me and it keeps on binding us to the desert dogma's that threaten us all.

I would rather see them become Atheists, Agnostics, or Apathists.
The world has no place for religions, old or new, anymore. But if you tell people they can't (by banning), it'll only exacerbate the issue. In my opinion, over time, the trash will take itself out. No need for illegalising thought.
Meh. There is nothing wrong with spirituality.

CrystalMaiden
04-21-2013, 01:38 PM
Should we ban Judaism? If we do that there will be no more pro-multicultural or immigration issues in Europe.

Why treat the symptoms when we can end the disease at it's root?

baraSYR
04-21-2013, 01:39 PM
his name is arnold van dorn as I think.

Mraz
04-21-2013, 01:39 PM
search the Quran and give me one verse that say Sunnis/Shitis are Right. No, give me one verse that say " Sunni " or " shite " ;)

Anglojew is a Takfirist, telling muslims if they're proper muslims or not.
And of course a proper muslim in his book is a bloody bastard acting following Talmudic principles.

SkyBurn
04-21-2013, 01:41 PM
Meh. There is nothing wrong with spirituality.

Oh, I don't have a big issue with spirituality (it's not for me, and I think it's a little pointless, but it's calming and comforting for some). I'm just trying to be inflammatory :D

Illancha
04-21-2013, 01:42 PM

CrystalMaiden
04-21-2013, 01:43 PM

He convinced me in these few short months while I was a member here, that Hitler was actually right considering the Jews...

Vile two faced creatures which have no place in our homelands.

Lábaru
04-21-2013, 01:44 PM
Oh great. Now you're implying that I'm not part of the West. Better grab my bags and slink off back to Syria or Yemen where I belong.

While I'm off doing that, enjoy whispering meaningless words to a crucifix which slaughtered a non-existent Jew. AKA "prayer". You should probably sprinkle some sand on your feet while you do it, to make it more authentic.

You are a Jew, you are a minority in Western Europe, if Jewish culture belongs somewhere, that is not the West, at least in Europe, remember, the chosen people, the tribe ect...

SkyBurn
04-21-2013, 01:45 PM
He convinced me in these few short months while I was a member here, that Hitler was actually right considering the Jews...

Vile two faced creatures which have no place in our homelands.

And don't you forget it. One minnut we'll be friendly, and the next, we'll be climin' in you windows and snatching yo people up to make bread.

baraSYR
about the freedom of thoughts and ideas. this breaking news from Netherland have my attention. from about 1 hour.

the producer of the Movie " Fetna " converted to Islam, his name is arnod van dorn.

http://www.elhasad.com/2013/04/blog-post_7466.html

CrystalMaiden

I don't get it. You answered your own question?

CrystalMaiden
04-21-2013, 01:47 PM
And don't you forget it. One minnut we'll be friendly, and the next, we'll be climin' in you windows and snatching yo people up to make bread.

Well maybe there still is room for some more convincing, but the AngloJew (kinda a paradox in itself) is nearly done with sealing the deal.

The Lawspeaker
04-21-2013, 01:49 PM
about the freedom of thoughts and ideas. this breaking news from Netherland have my attention. from about 1 hour.

the producer of the Movie " Fetna " converted to Islam, his name is arnod van dorn.

http://www.elhasad.com/2013/04/blog-post_7466.html
That's no news. That was known for quite some time. The guy is a weasel that stole money from the The Hague municipality and converted to Islam.

Lábaru
04-21-2013, 01:49 PM
I don't get it. You answered your own question?

No, I'm trying to explain a fact. Indo-Europeans were invaders but after several centuries, millennia, became part of ourselves, the same applies to Christianit, Jews and Muslims are still aliens invaders.

SkyBurn
04-21-2013, 01:50 PM
You are a Jew, you are a minority in Western Europe, if Jewish culture belongs somewhere, that is not the West, at least in Europe, remember, the chosen people, the tribe ect...

'Western Europe' is certainly not the embodiment of the West. Northern Europe and the Anglosphere are much better examples.

As for the whole "chosen people/tribe" stuff, that BS is for arrogant nutcases who waste their lives studying a book equatable to Harry Potter. In my humble opinion, 'Jewish culture' has pretty much died, and adapted to all the countries they went to (America, UK...). Jewish culture centred around the ghetto. WW2 killed it (good riddance). Muslim culture unfortunately still exists, ripping the middle east to shreds.

baraSYR
04-21-2013, 01:51 PM
That's no news. That was known for quite some time. The guy is a weasel that stole money from the The Hague municipality and converted to Islam.

what is his name ?

CrystalMaiden
04-21-2013, 01:54 PM
No, I'm trying to explain a fact. Indo-Europeans were invaders but after several centuries, millennia, became part of ourselves, the same applies to Christianit, Jews and Muslims are still aliens invaders.

That is the rule of conquest, give enough time to any conquer and he will go native.

CrystalMaiden
04-21-2013, 01:55 PM
Muslim culture unfortunately still exists, ripping the middle east to shreds.

Was never aware of a monolithic cultural block.

Lábaru
04-21-2013, 01:56 PM
'Western Europe' is certainly not the embodiment of the West. Northern Europe and the Anglosphere are much better examples.

no, what happens is that the Jews have gained a greater penetration into the Anglosphere and northern Europe, a shame for them if you ask me, and you as a good Jew with an agenda try to deny to other countries as West Europe :D

The Lawspeaker
04-21-2013, 01:56 PM
what is his name ?
Arnold van Doorn.

The Lawspeaker
04-21-2013, 01:58 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/922938_10151559514445155_339368628_n.jpg

Sums up my feelings towards Christianity.

SkyBurn
04-21-2013, 02:04 PM
no, what happens is that the Jews have gained a greater penetration into the Anglosphere and northern Europe, a shame for them if you ask me, and you as a good Jew with an agenda try to deny to other countries as West Europe :D

When people think of Western society/culture/politics, they do not say, "OH, let's look at Spain!"

I do not see what my ethnic status has to do with anything. Once again, you are using prejudice to undermine what I say. It's called an 'ad hominem' attack.

In any case, I have not penetrated my country. I was born here. If you are suggesting that I have no right to live here, then you are delusional. If you don't want me living in Europe, or the Anglosphere, or Israel (which I assume you want for the Palestinians), then I guess that leaves me no choice but to kill myself. Not that you'd give a shit, seeing as I'm less of a person than you :rolleyes:

CrystalMaiden
04-21-2013, 02:09 PM

That "war" started decades earlier when Jews came in Middle East and expelled it's native population from Palestine.

Baluarte
04-21-2013, 02:10 PM
I don't look at the Protestant world as any kind of reference.
Specially England and its colonies, they are so so so far from the principles of the old European World. The Dutchies are quite close to them.

And the rest of Germanians, except the Austrians and some Germans seem to be into the same capitalist bourgeois world that privileges accumulation, gain and usury.

baraSYR
04-21-2013, 02:12 PM
When people think of Western society/culture/politics, they do not say, "OH, let's look at Spain!"

I do not see what my ethnic status has to do with anything. Once again, you are using prejudice to undermine what I say. It's called an 'ad hominem' attack.

In any case, I have not penetrated my country. I was born here. If you are suggesting that I have no right to live here, then you are delusional. If you don't want me living in Europe, or the Anglosphere, or Israel (which I assume you want for the Palestinians), then I guess that leaves me no choice but to kill myself. Not that you'd give a shit, seeing as I'm less of a person than you :rolleyes:

You can live in Palestine not Isreal. We don't want Jews to live in palestine in the form of state.

Lábaru
The Jews are invaders and they are trying to be considered native in the germanic spheres, Tuan Belanda, Who is Geert Wilders, yours "Dutch" political nationalist , someone contaminated with Jewish blood, a supporter of Israel, no is someone with Jewish blood who is threatened with govern Great Britain?
http://www.destroyzionism.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Ed-Miliband-460x276.jpg
http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/files/2013/02/ed-miliband-manifesto-1.jpg

Therefore (Skyburn)I understand your interest in supporting "the true West" to certain countries and attack Spain, you are a good Jew :)

The Lawspeaker
I don't look at the Protestant world as any kind of reference.
Specially England and its colonies, they are so so so far from the principles of the old European World. The Dutchies are quite close to them.

And the rest of Germanians, except the Austrians and some Germans seem to be into the same capitalist bourgeois world that privileges accumulation, gain and usury.
There is nothing wrong with hard work and self-improvement instead of relying on the Church as a serf.

Austo
Ban all the zionists!
Its their fault that muslims are in europe.

The Lawspeaker
04-21-2013, 02:13 PM
The Jews are invaders and they are trying to be considered native in the germanic spheres, Tuan Belanda, Who is Geert Wilders, yours "Dutch" political nationalist , someone contaminated with Jewish blood, a supporter of Israel, no is someone with Jewish blood who is threatened with govern Great Britain?
http://www.destroyzionism.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Ed-Miliband-460x276.jpg
http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/files/2013/02/ed-miliband-manifesto-1.jpg

Therefore I understand your interest in supporting "the true West" to certain countries and attack Spain, you are a good Jew :)
Wrong again. I am no friend of the Jews either and Wilders is a fucking traitor. I prefer the True West: one without Islam or Judaism.

Baluarte
04-21-2013, 02:13 PM
There is nothing wrong with hard work and self-improvement instead of relying on the Church as a serf.

Of course, long live Weber's Protestant worth ethic.
I also believe the bourgeoisie is the right class that should lead the world :rolleyes:

The Lawspeaker
04-21-2013, 02:15 PM
Of course, long live Weber's Protestant worth ethic.
I also believe the bourgeoisie is the right class that should lead the world :rolleyes:
Better then the worthless child raping priests. If that's what you mean. :)

SkyBurn
04-21-2013, 02:21 PM
You can live in Palestine not Isreal. We don't want Jews to live in palestine in the form of state.

Oh yay. Better get my things.

The Jews are invaders and they are trying to be considered native in the germanic spheres, Tuan Belanda, Who is Geert Wilders, yours "Dutch" political nationalist , someone contaminated with Jewish blood, a supporter of Israel, no is someone with Jewish blood who is threatened with govern Great Britain? (unflattering photos in here)

Therefore (Skyburn)I understand your interest in supporting "the true West" to certain countries and attack Spain, you are a good Jew :)

You are the first person to have ever called me a 'good Jew'. I feel honoured.
I don't want to argue about Spain again, you know my perspective. But as far as I see it, Spain is too poor and too culturally different to be a part of the emblematic West.

Ban all the zionists!
Its their fault that muslims are in europe.

The Zionists, by definition, don't give a shit about Europe. They only care about hummus-land. Unless you're referring to the WN definition of Zionist, which links to a lot of humorous conspiracy fun.

Wrong again. I am no friend of the Jews either and Wilders is a fucking traitor. I prefer the True West: one without Islam or Judaism.

No friend to the Jews? Or no friend to some of the Jews? :(

Baluarte
04-21-2013, 02:22 PM
With few exceptions, priests/bishops/cardinals have held no political office.
Although people like the Cardinal Infante did a great job crushing the Swedes in Nordlingen.

No, politically the Old World was based on the aristocracy, the defence of the land, and the cooperation of the Crown and the Independent Church. That's what built Western Europe.

The Byzantine Europe, aka Orthodox World was on the contrary built over the Caesarist Church+State tandem of the Emperor in Constantinople.

Both good formulas that gave different results.

At no point did the bourgeois democracy help.

evon
04-21-2013, 02:23 PM

You should have read my text properly, i said classical Shari'a, there is no country in the world that uses this as their legal system (because it does not work, as guilt people can just avoid going to court, and the needed witnesses and such make it impossible for people to get a conviction of serious crimes), modern day shari'a is another thing entirely and should not be confused with the classical, you would have known this if you had done some research on it.

Some Sufi sects are ok.

Sufism is as varied as is Islam in general, Sufism is only a mystical path, it has nothing to do with less or more violence as such, it is something unrelated to the idea of Sufism.

Lábaru
I didn't mean you, I meant Skyburn. You must be aware that this is the classic manipulation of a Jew, he is trying to mislead and create discord between us, with the objetive of try to emerge triumphant.

The Lawspeaker
No friend to the Jews? Or no friend to some of the Jews? :(
The first.

CrystalMaiden
04-21-2013, 02:25 PM

I think he is just butthurt and anti-Muslim because Vrhbosnian Vanguard keeps tearing him "new ones" each time they are in discussion.

The sad creature in his efforts to make VBV cry has been pro-Serb, pro-Chetnik and whatever other anti-Bosniak groups his degenerate mind can think off or google.
But his pro-Serb attitude is hilarious considering that Serbia was first country to declare itself "Judenfrei" and their long standing antagonism with Albanians which are the only true friend of the Jews in Balkans (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albania%E2%80%93Israel_relations), with Israeli flags being probably third most present national flags in Tirana and Priština.

http://www.michaeltotten.com/images/Kosovo%20Israeli%20and%20American%20Flags.jpg

As one member earlier said, the AngloJew's lack of even basic understanding of Balkanian policies and the colossal amounts of butthurt VBV has caused him, makes his threads aimed at our glorious Bosniak bastard truly a sight to behold :lol:

SkyBurn
04-21-2013, 02:30 PM
I didn't mean you, I meant Skyburn. You must be aware that this is the classic manipulation of a Jew, he is trying to mislead and create discord between us, with the objetive of try to emerge triumphant.

You're a paranoid one, aren't you? This must be why the Spanish economy's in the shitter; they spend more time worrying about Jesus and Jews than getting off their behinds.

The first.

But you don't even know me yet. What have I ever done? :(

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/082/456/Okay.png

Lábaru
04-21-2013, 02:36 PM
You're a paranoid one, aren't you? This must be why the Spanish economy's in the shitter; they spend more time worrying about Jesus and Jews than getting off their behinds.

oh, yes? :)

Oh great. Now you're implying that I'm not part of the West. blahblahblah

manipulation begins, divide and win ;) Jewish strategy

'Jewish culture' has pretty much died, and adapted to all the countries they went to (America, UK...). Jewish culture .

Hoca
04-21-2013, 02:38 PM
I think he is just butthurt and anti-Muslim because Vrhbosnian Vanguard keeps tearing him "new ones" each time they are in discussion.

The sad creature in his efforts to make VBV cry has been pro-Serb, pro-Chetnik and whatever other anti-Bosniak groups his degenerate mind can think off or google.
But his pro-Serb attitude is hilarious considering that Serbia was first country to declare itself "Judenfrei" and their long standing antagonism with Albanians which are the only true friend of the Jews in Balkans (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albania%E2%80%93Israel_relations), with Israeli flags being probably third most present national flags in Tirana and Priština.

http://www.michaeltotten.com/images/Kosovo%20Israeli%20and%20American%20Flags.jpg

As one member earlier said, the AngloJew's lack of even basic understanding of Balkanian policies and the colossal amounts of butthurt VBV has caused him, makes his threads aimed at our glorious Bosniak bastard truly a sight to behold :lol:
The same with Turkey. Jews hate Turkey on this forum and openly showed support for Armenians, Greeks and Serbs. But those were the first people who massacred all Jews when the Ottomans retreated from the Balkan.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_of_Thessaloniki
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/db/Saloniki_population_graph.png
I don't think all Jews are this stupid but definitely couple of ones on this forum don't have a strong relationship with history. The worst part is that they fiercely deny it and manipulate history for their own benefit.

Baluarte
04-21-2013, 02:40 PM
Don't listen to Herod the Geek, Hoca.

Look at Anglojew, he has always been for Turks and Azeris and against Greece and Armenia. He's coherent.

SkyBurn
04-21-2013, 02:41 PM
oh, yes? :)
manipulation begins, divide and win ;) Jewish strategy

Okay then...

I guess I'm so maniacal and sly that I didn't even notice my slimy cunning. Good on me I guess.

Seriously. How did you get mod status?

CrystalMaiden
04-21-2013, 02:43 PM

Look at Anglojew, he has always been for Turks and Azeris and against Greece and Armenia. He's coherent.

No, as far as I have seen he is pro-Kurd and Greek.

And coherency falls out of the picture after you throw one look at his religion tab :)

Baluarte
04-21-2013, 02:45 PM
Seriously? Anglojew has called the Greeks malakas and has always said he prefers "modern Muslims like the Turks and Azeris" to "backwardish Christians like the Greeks and Armenians".

Hoca
04-21-2013, 02:47 PM
Seriously? Anglojew has called the Greeks malakas and has always said he prefers "modern Muslims like the Turks and Azeris" to "backwardish Christians like the Greeks and Armenians".
He is not coherent in his ideology. His opinion depends in which thread he is. It is the attribute of a Jew.

Lábaru
04-21-2013, 02:48 PM
Okay then...

I guess I'm so maniacal and sly that I didn't even notice my slimy cunning. Good on me I guess.

Seriously. How did you get mod status?

Oh sorry, you think I should stop being a moderator of a forum of European culture because I'm not in agreement that the Jews are a part of western Europe? :) xD xD xD

SkyBurn
04-21-2013, 02:49 PM
Oh sorry, you think I should stop being a moderator of a forum of European culture because I'm not in agreement that the Jews are a part of western Europe? :) xD xD xD

No, I'm surprised that Loki gave mod status to an illogical schizophrenic with broken English.

But whatever floats your boat.

Zmey Gorynych
04-21-2013, 02:50 PM
Islam should be banned in all western culture countries. I think it's been proven over and over again that muslims are worthless apes that have no place in the civilized world + let them have a taste of their own medicine. Once the islamic issue is addressed people can turn their eyes to christianity and solve that problem too.

Ibericus
04-21-2013, 02:52 PM
Since when are Jews western ? They are semitic, and have nothing to do with Anglosaxons nor Western Europeans .

SkyBurn
04-21-2013, 02:55 PM
Since when are Jews western ? They are semitic, and have nothing to do with Anglosaxons nor Western Europeans . The USA belongs to anglosaxons not to Jews,..and neither are they part of Western Europe.

By that logic, the USA belongs to the native Americans.

I'm starting to see the correlation between Spanish GDP and quality of civillians.

Ibericus
04-21-2013, 02:57 PM
By that logic, the USA belongs to the native Americans.

I'm starting to see the correlation between Spanish GDP and quality of civillians.
If anything Jews are anti-western and semitic mongrels.

Baluarte
04-21-2013, 02:57 PM
The same kind of simplistic lines can be said about anything.
For example:

The scheming and manipulation of the Jews in this forum, explains why Tsahal like shooting Palestinian children and women, and then arguing they are only victims of terrorism from the evil Muuzzzleeems.

Lábaru
04-21-2013, 02:58 PM

Hahaha you are starting to run out of arguments, Spain is poor, not belong to western Europe and I should not be a moderator, something else? xD

asingh
04-21-2013, 02:59 PM

LOL. You saying a Muslim who is progressive is heretical. That sounds funny. A religion can have manifold styles of following. Either all religion should be removed, and any should be allowed.

Anglojew
04-21-2013, 03:02 PM

To clarify, what I've said is that in theory I'd prefer Christian Greece/Armenia but in practice I've found them to be backward Jew hating bastards while Turks and Azaris (while not without their problems) are generally nice, warm people.

I also will make an exception for Albanians (who can live in the West) even though I am pro-Serb and believe Kosovo is Serbia.

SkyBurn
04-21-2013, 03:06 PM
If anything Jews are anti-western and semitic mongrels.

I'll mention that at my next Overthrow Australia meeting.

Hahaha you are starting to run out of arguments, Spain is poor, not belong to western Europe and I should not be a moderator, something else? xD

By saying that I'm starting to run out of arguments, you are implying that I'm repeating myself. As I've only questioned your mod status once, that part of the above is a non-sequiter. The western Europe part was entirely related to the topic of conversation before, so I question that as well. Finally, Spain is poor, yet you uphold it to be some form of political/ethnic pinnacle. By bringing it up more than once, I question that nonsense.

I love where I live. I will never leave there, because Australia is my home. If you don't think so, goody for you. If you think I'm corrupting the place, then kudos. But I will not have my right to be as Australian as the next guy questioned by the likes of people who know nothing about the world nor the people in it.

Baluarte
04-21-2013, 03:08 PM
Nobody will question you in Australia SkyBurn.
It's an Anglo country to begin with.

Baluarte
04-21-2013, 03:08 PM
To clarify, what I've said is that in theory I'd prefer Christian Greece/Armenia but in practice I've found them to be backward Jew hating bastards while Turks and Azaris (while not without their problems) are generally nice, warm people.

I also will make an exception for Albanians (who can live in the West) even though I am pro-Serb and believe Kosovo is Serbia.

Yep, more power to Greeks and Armenians ^.^

SkyBurn
04-21-2013, 03:09 PM
Nobody will question you in Australia SkyBurn.
It's an Anglo country to begin with.

I'm not Anglo.

Baluarte
04-21-2013, 03:10 PM
Not you, Australia is an Anglo country. That's my point. There is no risk for you or any other Jew.

Lábaru
04-21-2013, 03:15 PM
By saying that I'm starting to run out of arguments, you are implying that I'm repeating myself. blahblahblah...........blahblahbah Spain is poor, blahblahblah .

I confirm, you're starting to run out of arguments ^^

Anglojew
04-21-2013, 03:18 PM
LOL. You saying a Muslim who is progressive is heretical. That sounds funny. A religion can have manifold styles of following. Either all religion should be removed, and any should be allowed.

No. They themselves said it. They said they didn't belong to a particular branch of Islam and couldn't name a school of Islam that agreed with their views. In otherwords, it's like being declaring Judaism now believes in Polygamy. It would just be my "lone wolf" opinion unless taught/recognised by religious authorities.

SkyBurn
04-21-2013, 03:19 PM
I confirm, you're starting to run out of arguments ^^

10/10 response. Not lazy at all. Actually, let's be honest, you probably didn't understand half of it.

baraSYR
04-21-2013, 03:24 PM
No. They themselves said it. They said they didn't belong to a particular branch of Islam and couldn't name a school of Islam that agreed with their views. In otherwords, it's like being declaring Judaism now believes in Polygamy. It would just be my "lone wolf" opinion unless taught/recognised by religious authorities.

I don't consider myself under a sect because we are one, there is no need for more prophiling . there is something in Islam called Ejtehad الاجتهاد which enable you to read Al-Quran and give your Openion followed by evidences.

Sikeliot
04-21-2013, 03:26 PM
Islam shouldn't be banned as a whole, but individual Muslims who publicly protest against their host nations and make threats against them should be deported immediately.

Anglojew
04-21-2013, 03:28 PM
I don't consider myself under a sect because we are one, there is no need for more prophiling . there is something in Islam called Ejtehad الاجتهاد which enable you to read Al-Quran and give your Openion followed by evidences.

But that's a cop out. It's like me saying "The Koran says Mohammed was an alien and all Muslims should sacrifice their first born," unless recognised by religious Authorities it isn't Islam.

I've come across this tactic before too. It's to say that individual believes in everything good and they're Muslim so therefore that's Islam but it's not the case. It doesn't work like that. There are recognised Schools and religious authorities within Islam which have recognised tenets and dogma.

StonyArabia
04-21-2013, 03:30 PM
First of all no I don't think so any religion should be banned anywhere, people are free to practice what they want. As long they mind their own business who cares. However if any religious group starts making problem then they get dealt with accordingly.

Bosnjakinja
04-21-2013, 03:31 PM
Islam shouldn't be banned as a whole, but individual Muslims who publicly protest against their host nations and make threats against them should be deported immediately.

I come from a Muslim family and I agree with this.

Btw, not every Muslim in Europe is an immigrant. If I took one of those 23andme tests I doubt you'd find anything non European in my ancestry.

Sikeliot
04-21-2013, 03:32 PM
I'm not counting Albanians and Bosnians when I say Muslims in Europe but rather Turkish, Pakistani, North African immigrants.

Anglojew
04-21-2013, 03:34 PM
Anglojew your people created Wahabism, ie Anglo-Saxons

You posted a thread about that and I ripped it apart. The founder of Wahabism predated the British presence in Arabia by centuries.

Muhammad ibn ʿAbd al-Wahhab (Arabic: محمد بن عبد الوهاب‎; 1703 – 22 June 1792)

Complete utter nonsense.

You're just another lying Muslim (and I mean lying because I already told you this when you posted it originally).

Nicholas
04-21-2013, 03:36 PM
Islam must be banned not only in the West. Islam must be banned over world.

CrystalMaiden
04-21-2013, 03:38 PM

Amazing how a Jew thinks he can dictate "who can live in the West" :lol:

Anglojew
04-21-2013, 03:39 PM
Amazing how a Jew thinks he can dictate "who can live in the West" :lol:

Didn't anyone on this forum inform you? We rule the World.

Kastrioti1443
04-21-2013, 03:40 PM
I think this jew has gone crazy and he now evan dares to say who can live in the west and who is what or which....

CrystalMaiden
04-21-2013, 03:41 PM
You posted a thread about that and I ripped it apart. The founder of Wahabism predated the British presence in Arabia by centuries.

Complete utter nonsense.

You're just another lying Muslim (and I mean lying because I already told you this when you posted it originally).

Ofcourse he is a liar, he attributed Jewish people to Anglo-Saxon ethnos, which to me is the biggest slander I can imagine.

But I think what he wanted to say is that Wehabbies wouldn't have crawled out of their tents in Hejaz, let alone become an important player on the Islamic scene, if it wasn't for deeds and deals made by Jews in background.

CrystalMaiden
04-21-2013, 03:42 PM
Didn't anyone on this forum inform you? We rule the World.

All you could rule is a 3x3 meter padded cell.

StonyArabia

Complete utter nonsense.

Then how come the Turkish archives show something different. The fact is that the House of Saud and this Wahabist movement was funded and aided by the British. It was also well known that where Wahabism has struck it served Anglo-Saxon American or British world wide more than the Muslim community. It's certainly was not possible that the House of Saud would have ever defeated the Al-Rashids who I am descendant from on the maternal line, if it was not for British aide, which had them expelled to Iraq and Syria. As well the relationship between the Anglo-Saxon nation of America/Britain with the Wahabist school. The fact is the British funded Wahabism, which ironically has been seen as heretical movement, even within the Salafi circles, due to it's unique Anglo-Saxon relationship.

Anglojew
I think this jew has gone crazy and he now evan dares to say who can live in the west and who is what or which....

Be careful or I'll change my mind about Albanians.

Anglojew
04-21-2013, 03:44 PM
Ofcourse he is a liar, he attributed Jewish people to Anglo-Saxon ethnos, which to me is the biggest slander I can imagine.

But I think what he wanted to say is that Wehabbies wouldn't have crawled out of their tents in Hejaz, let alone become an important player on the Islamic scene, if it wasn't for deeds and deals made by Jews in background.

Lol. You're even more confused than he is. He meant exactly what he said, he posted a whole article about this before.

You criticise him for conflating Jews and British and then do exactly the same thing.

Bosnjakinja
04-21-2013, 03:44 PM

Do you really think that you, a Jew who lives in Australia, (nothing against either Jews or Australians) have an impact when it comes to who lives and doesn't live in Europe?

Kastrioti1443
04-21-2013, 03:47 PM

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha do you know where I am from or who are my people???? I don't give a fuck if you change your mind, but I know that if you have a problem with me, my clan can find you evan if you are hiding in Alsaka.

It is really ironic here because we saved 3,000 of your asses in WW2, evan though Himmler was creating SS Skanderbeg divisions and Hitler had a great admiration for the northern highlanders like me, especially catholics.

Anglojew
04-21-2013, 03:48 PM
Do you really think that you, a Jew who lives in Australia, (nothing against either Jews or Australians) have an impact when it comes to who lives and doesn't live in Europe?

No, or you'd be re-educated to become Serb.

Anthropologique
04-21-2013, 03:49 PM
As usual, delusional Anglojew breeds conflict just about every time he posts.

Anglojew
04-21-2013, 03:52 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha do you know where I am from or who are my people???? I don't give a fuck if you change your mind, but I know that if you have a problem with me, my clan can find you evan if you are hiding in Alsaka.

It is really ironic here because we saved 3,000 of your asses in WW2, evan though Himmler was creating SS Skanderbeg divisions and Hitler had a great admiration for the northern highlanders like me, especially catholics.

Threat followed by bravado.

Turkophagos
04-21-2013, 03:53 PM
Keep Islam legal after deporting all muslims.

Bosnjakinja
04-21-2013, 03:57 PM
No, or you'd be re-educated to become Serb.

:rolleyes: See this is exactly what I'm talking about. You're speaking with very much authority when you talk about Europe and "white pride" even. So you lap on to Europeans now because you think you have a common enemy in muslims, ok...but do you think for one second that once that problem is solved that Jews won't be next? Even now a whole bunch of people here treat you with contempt...

Anglojew
04-21-2013, 04:00 PM
Then how come the Turkish archives show something different. The fact is that the House of Saud and this Wahabist movement was funded and aided by the British. It was also well known that where Wahabism has struck it served Anglo-Saxon American or British world wide more than the Muslim community. It's certainly was not possible that the House of Saud would have ever defeated the Al-Rashids who I am descendant from on the maternal line, if it was not for British aide, which had them expelled to Iraq and Syria. As well the relationship between the Anglo-Saxon nation of America/Britain with the Wahabist school. The fact is the British funded Wahabism, which ironically has been seen as heretical movement, even within the Salafi circles, due to it's unique Anglo-Saxon relationship.

Case in point. Your main complaint seems to be a personal one that one Salafi sect took over from another. Bad replaced bad.

Arbërori
04-21-2013, 04:01 PM
Wahabbism yes, Islam no.

What's ironic is that the European Muslims here are like Scandinavians compared to a certain Greek user. :roll eyes :lol:

Anglojew
04-21-2013, 04:02 PM
:rolleyes: See this is exactly what I'm talking about. You're speaking with very much authority when you talk about Europe and "white pride" even. So you lap on to Europeans now because you think you have a common enemy in muslims, ok...but do you think for one second that once that problem is solved that Jews won't be next? Even now a whole bunch of people here treat you with contempt...

Nope.

Amun
04-21-2013, 04:02 PM
Islam is growing rapidly in Europe.

Every year about 150 Muslim conversion ceremonies are performed in the snow-white structure of the Sahaba mosque in Créteil, with its intricate mosaics and a stunning 81-foot minaret, built in 2008 and a symbol of Islam’s growing presence in France. Among those who come here for Friday Prayer are numerous young former Roman Catholics, wearing the traditional Muslim prayer cap and long robe.
www.google.com.eg/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&ved=0CE0QFjAD&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nytimes.com%2F2013%2F02%2F04% 2Fworld%2Feurope%2Frise-of-islamic-converts-challenges-france.html&ei=5At0UbmXG4GMtAbx-YH4Dw&usg=AFQjCNH0IULttgSTXkcHPkzJ4IUg8A0wEA&sig2=Bamd_gWhfwJMVDH83W-q_A&bvm=bv.45512109,d.Yms

it is a fact you people need to embrace. Islam is the religion of Truth, it encourages human rights and equality between humans regardless of their color or race. You guys are manipulated by your Zionist owned media and you have take into account that Islam has many sects some are extreme and the most is entirely opposite of that.

Illancha
04-21-2013, 04:04 PM

Arbërori
04-21-2013, 04:06 PM

it is a fact you people need to embrace. Islam is the religion of Truth, it encourages human rights and equality between humans regardless of their color or race. You guys are manipulated by your Zionist owned media and you have take into account that Islam has many sects some are extreme and the most is entirely opposite of that.

And Christianity is growing rapidly in the Middle East! :wink

A racist Islam is fine with me, I bet all the rest of our Muslim users agree aswell. :)

Anglojew
04-21-2013, 04:07 PM

www.google.com.eg/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&ved=0CE0QFjAD&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nytimes.com%2F2013%2F02%2F04% 2Fworld%2Feurope%2Frise-of-islamic-converts-challenges-france.html&ei=5At0UbmXG4GMtAbx-YH4Dw&usg=AFQjCNH0IULttgSTXkcHPkzJ4IUg8A0wEA&sig2=Bamd_gWhfwJMVDH83W-q_A&bvm=bv.45512109,d.Yms

At least every year 7 million Muslims convert to Christianity (mainly in Africa).

You live in a fantasy land.

Ibericus
04-21-2013, 04:08 PM

Islam killed more than 80 million of Hindus and enslaved more than 1 million people, certainly you cannot speak of human rights.

CrystalMaiden
04-21-2013, 04:09 PM
Should we ban Judaism? If we do that there will be no more pro-multicultural or immigration issues in Europe.

Why treat the symptoms when we can end the disease at it's root?

Bump for relevance :)

Amun
04-21-2013, 04:10 PM
And Christianity is growing rapidly in the Middle East! :wink

A racist Islam is fine with me, I bet all the rest of our Muslim users agree aswell. :)

Islam is not a race and not every Muslim is an angle plus Muslims who held racist ideology are most likely secular
because this is directly against the teaching of our religion { يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ إِنَّا خَلَقْنَاكُمْ مِنْ ذَكَرٍ وَأُنْثَى وَجَعَلْنَاكُمْ شُعُوبًا وَقَبَائِلَ لِتَعَارَفُوا إِنَّ أَكْرَمَكُمْ عِنْدَ اللَّهِ أَتْقَاكُمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلِيمٌ خَبِيرٌ }

Arbërori
04-21-2013, 04:12 PM
Islam is not a race and not every Muslim is an angle plus Muslims who held racist ideology are most likely secular
because this is directly against the teaching of our religion { يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ إِنَّا خَلَقْنَاكُمْ مِنْ ذَكَرٍ وَأُنْثَى وَجَعَلْنَاكُمْ شُعُوبًا وَقَبَائِلَ لِتَعَارَفُوا إِنَّ أَكْرَمَكُمْ عِنْدَ اللَّهِ أَتْقَاكُمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلِيمٌ خَبِيرٌ }

Racism will save this planet. Imagine you guys running out in burka's, fucking goats and shit (I'm sorry, that's your current stage of civilization), so no thank you. :coffee:

Anglojew
04-21-2013, 04:12 PM
Did you even read my post (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?76861-Should-Islam-be-Banned-in-the-West&p=1528886&viewfull=1#post1528886)?

There is no such thing as a religious authority in Islam.

Not true.

There are recognised religious authorities called Madhhabs

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_eufxr_hEchQ/TFqa6qePVPI/AAAAAAAAABE/EPje20m-xfA/s1600/800px-Madhhab_Map2.png

Lorene
04-21-2013, 04:13 PM

No Islamic country have it. Islam is a joke, it is the worst and more cowardly of all Abrahamic religions. Simply that.

CrystalMaiden
04-21-2013, 04:16 PM
Islam killed more than 80 million of Hindus and enslaved more than 1 million people, certainly you cannot speak of human rights.

How did Islam kill "more than 80 million Hindus"?

If you put it Mongols who converted to Islam (after ending the Islamic Golden Age, with sack of Mesopotamia and killing a fifth of all Muslims in middle east) slaughtered few millions of Hindus in their conquest of India and later pacification of it(still a much lower "kill score" then it was in Persia and Central Asia), then I would say yes.

And even then you are talking about extermination of tens of millions, an act which by all means was literally IMPOSSIBLE in a pre industrial era, let alone by pony riders not accustomed to Indian climate.

But could you post your sources about that 80 million number.

Amun
04-21-2013, 04:16 PM

What about massacres against Native Americans in North America
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_massacre

What about killing 1 million innocent Iraqi and using Chemical weapons against civilians in Fallujah
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallujah,_The_Hidden_Massacre

CrystalMaiden
04-21-2013, 04:17 PM
Not true.

There are recognised religious authorities called Madhhabs

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_eufxr_hEchQ/TFqa6qePVPI/AAAAAAAAABE/EPje20m-xfA/s1600/800px-Madhhab_Map2.png

Now I know you are copy pasting things of which you have no idea what they are about.

Spoiler alert:

Madhhabs are schools of thought and traditions, not established institutions you silly Jew :)

baraSYR
04-21-2013, 04:18 PM
Did you even read my post (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?76861-Should-Islam-be-Banned-in-the-West&p=1528886&viewfull=1#post1528886)?

There is no such thing as a religious authority in Islam.

When he mentioned that I just ignore him because he run out of arguments. yes, there is no religious authority in islam.

asingh
04-21-2013, 04:19 PM

I am confused, Anglo Jew. Do they have to be aligned to a school-of-thought-of Islam.? Can they not think independently.

StonyArabia
04-21-2013, 04:20 PM

WTF, I never have said that at all. Jews are not part of the ethnos of Anglo-Saxons. I said that to Anglojew, because he identifies with his Anglo-Saxon blood and culture, the same way he identifies as Jewish. That said though Anglo-Saxons have always believed to be themselves the lost tribe of Israel. In fact two religions born from this outcome British Israelism and Christian Identity. In British Israelism it argued that the Anglo-Saxons are the House of Israel descendants from the ten lost tribes and chosen by God ie to justify their imperialist aims and the Jews are House of Judah. In fact Philosemitism was quite common in Britain at the time. Well a similar religious movement appeared that stated the same but with the Jews being posers and opposing Jews in all things, which became known as Christian Identity. If anyone is attributing Jewish/Israelite or what have you to Anglo-Saxons, it's Anglo-Saxons themselves.

Anglojew
04-21-2013, 04:21 PM
How did Islam kill "more than 80 million Hindus"?

If you put it Mongols who converted to Islam (after ending the Islamic Golden Age, with sack of Mesopotamia and killing a fifth of all Muslims in middle east) slaughtered few millions of Hindus in their conquest of India and later pacification of it(still a much lower "kill score" then it was in Persia and Central Asia), then I would say yes.

And even then you are talking about extermination of tens of millions, an act which by all means was literally IMPOSSIBLE in a pre industrial era, let alone by pony riders not accustomed to Indian climate.

But could you post your sources about that 80 million number.

Excuses excuses. Whenever a Muslim does something bad they're not really Muslim right?

Funny thing is I bet you're all for those peoples Pakistani descendants and I bet you support Kashmir.

80 million is the generally accepted figure.

Anglojew
04-21-2013, 04:22 PM
What about massacres against Native Americans in North America
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_massacre

What about killing 1 million innocent Iraqi and using Chemical weapons against civilians in Fallujah
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallujah,_The_Hidden_Massacre

The old "two wrongs make a right" argument. Didn't take long.

Amun
04-21-2013, 04:22 PM
Racism will save this planet. Imagine you guys running out in burka's, fucking goats and shit (I'm sorry, that's your current stage of civilization), so no thank you. :coffee:

The burka thing is a matter of disagreement in Islam and none of this shit you previously mentioned happens. Indonesia, Turkey, Malaysia are good examples of a Muslim nations that achieved great status in the world and for real what your country gave to the world so you could lecture us about civilization?

CrystalMaiden
04-21-2013, 04:23 PM
Do they have to be aligned to a school-of-thought-of Islam.? Can they not think independently.

No, most Muslims don't even know which school of thought they belong to.

TBH Madhhabs are an arbitrary separation between Muslims, most of these schools have been started or altered by political leaders with few bribes here and there among high clergy.

Anglojew
Now I know you are copy pasting things of which you have no idea what they are about.

Spoiler alert:

Madhhabs are schools of thought and traditions, not established institutions you silly Jew :)

They're schools of Islamic jurisprudence (fiqh). That is religious authority, you silly Muslima.

baraSYR
please, STOP !! Genocides were commit when the Humanity was nothing written and using this boring modes to approve something is just very pointless.

Amun
The old "two wrongs make a right" argument. Didn't take long.

Those are facts like it or not.

baraSYR
04-21-2013, 04:24 PM
The burka thing is a matter of disagreement is Islam and none of this shit you previously mentioned happens. Indonesia, Turkey, Malaysia are good examples of a Muslims nations that achieved great status in the world and for real what your country gave to the world so you could lecture us about civilization?

sorry friend, but that is not a standard..

Arbërori
04-21-2013, 04:24 PM
The burka thing is a matter of disagreement is Islam and none of this shit you previously mentioned happens. Indonesia, Turkey, Malaysia are good examples of a Muslims nations that achieved great status in the world and for real what your country gave to the world so you could lecture us about civilization?

Yeah right, I bet you'd shoot your sister if she dared take it off. Really?
What has Turkey ever contributed to the world? :rotfl:

Yes, my country alone has given an 'Athleta Christi', a Saint & a few 'Nobel Prize winners' & atleast 20 Roman Emperors.

Jelly? :coffee:

Illancha
04-21-2013, 04:25 PM

CrystalMaiden
Excuses excuses. Whenever a Muslim does something bad they're not really Muslim right?

Funny thing is I bet you're all for those peoples Pakistani descendants and I bet you support Kashmir.

80 million is the generally accepted figure.

I am asking for source.

You are talking about a claim that 80 million people were killed by a highly decentralized state in pre industrial era... Even the very notion of that is idiotic.

Anglojew
When he mentioned that I just ignore him because he run out of arguments. yes, there is no religious authority in islam.

I guess you should inform Islamic scholars they're wrong and you know best.

CrystalMaiden
04-21-2013, 04:26 PM
They're schools of Islamic jurisprudence (fiqh). That is religious authority, you silly Muslima.

:lol:

You really have no idea what you are talking about :lol:

baraSYR

Ok.. How do you consider it to be religious authority ??

CrystalMaiden
The old "two wrongs make a right" argument.

Well that's where you Jews exceed.

Amun
04-21-2013, 04:27 PM
----

baraSYR
04-21-2013, 04:28 PM
I guess you should inform Islamic scholars they're wrong and you know best.

believe me I am feeling very boredom :coffee:

Anglojew
04-21-2013, 04:29 PM
I am confused, Anglo Jew. Do they have to be aligned to a school-of-thought-of Islam.? Can they not think independently.

You're often confused apparently.

Again. They can believe Mohammed was the tooth fairy but unless this view is recognised by Sunni jurisprudence especially the Grand Imam of Al-Azhar they will be considered heretics and not real Muslims just as Shia are considered heretical by orthodox Sunnis.

Illancha
04-21-2013, 04:30 PM

Anglojew
04-21-2013, 04:31 PM
Those are facts like it or not.

One crime can never justify another.

Dombra
04-21-2013, 04:31 PM
Islam should not be banned. Muslims should be banned

Amun
04-21-2013, 04:33 PM
One crime can never justify another.

That's nothing compared of what you people did and still do.
I mean being a Zionist is a crime against humanity itself.

CrystalMaiden
04-21-2013, 04:34 PM
You're often confused apparently.

Again. They can believe Mohammed was the tooth fairy but unless this view is recognised by Sunni jurisprudence especially the Grand Imam of Al-Azhar they will be considered heretics and not real Muslims just as Shia are considered heretical by orthodox Sunnis.

xD

My God, Sunnism, let alone Islam, hasn't been that centralized since the days of the early Caliphs :lol:

Let me break it to you, "President of Islam" doesn't live in Al-Azhar, nor does any Muslim living outside Egypt or it's immediate surrounding give a damn what does an EGYPTIAN centric religious authority decides about.

Jew, read before you copy pasta in hopes that you'll get a break. This way you are just giving me or anyone else with an IQ higher than room temperature unlimited supply of ammo to continue this discussion indefinitely :)

Anglojew
04-21-2013, 04:37 PM
I am asking for source.

You are talking about a claim that 80 million people were killed by a highly decentralized state in pre industrial era... Even the very notion of that is idiotic.

Lal estimates that about 60 to 80 million people died in India between 1000 and 1525 as a result of the Islamic invasion of India. He concluded that about 2 million people died during Mahmud of Ghazni's invasions of India alone(pp. 211–217)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Growth_of_Muslim_Population_in_Medieval_India

The Lawspeaker
04-21-2013, 04:37 PM

www.google.com.eg/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&ved=0CE0QFjAD&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nytimes.com%2F2013%2F02%2F04% 2Fworld%2Feurope%2Frise-of-islamic-converts-challenges-france.html&ei=5At0UbmXG4GMtAbx-YH4Dw&usg=AFQjCNH0IULttgSTXkcHPkzJ4IUg8A0wEA&sig2=Bamd_gWhfwJMVDH83W-q_A&bvm=bv.45512109,d.Yms (http://www.google.com.eg/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&ved=0CE0QFjAD&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nytimes.com%2F2013%2F02%2F04% 2Fworld%2Feurope%2Frise-of-islamic-converts-challenges-france.html&ei=5At0UbmXG4GMtAbx-YH4Dw&usg=AFQjCNH0IULttgSTXkcHPkzJ4IUg8A0wEA&sig2=Bamd_gWhfwJMVDH83W-q_A&bvm=bv.45512109,d.Yms)

Thanks for the laugh. I needed it.

Anglojew
04-21-2013, 04:39 PM
xD

My God, Sunnism, let alone Islam, hasn't been that centralized since the days of the early Caliphs :lol:

Let me break it to you, "President of Islam" doesn't live in Al-Azhar, nor does any Muslim living outside Egypt or it's immediate surrounding give a damn what does an EGYPTIAN centric religious authority decides about.

Jew, read before you copy pasta in hopes that you'll get a break. This way you are just giving me or anyone else with an IQ higher than room temperature unlimited supply of ammo to continue this discussion indefinitely :)

You're just proving you're a heretic. That's fine, but it's proving me correct.

Anglojew
04-21-2013, 04:41 PM
Ok.. How do you consider it to be religious authority ??

I don't. Sunni Muslims do.

Illancha

Amun
Thanks for the laugh. I needed it.

it happens in your country.
http://www.adentribune.com/anti-islam-dutch-politician-converts-to-islam/

CrystalMaiden
04-21-2013, 04:42 PM
Lal estimates that about 60 to 80 million people died in India between 1000 and 1525 as a result of the Islamic invasion of India. He concluded that about 2 million people died during Mahmud of Ghazni's invasions of India alone(pp. 211–217)

You gave me an opinion of a nationalist zealot and you brand Mongols which did this (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sack_of_Baghdad) as "ancient Muslims". Mongols do what Mongols do, how you say, and labeling the same tactics of piling mountains of skulls Mongols used during their Islamic Holocaust doesn't make that tactic part of "Islamic Heritage".

You as Jew would like that, but once again not everyone is docile enough to believe your bile.

Asgardsrei
04-21-2013, 04:42 PM
If Christianity is banned in Mecca Islam should be banned in Europe;)

Amun
04-21-2013, 04:43 PM
If Christianity is banned in Mecca Islam should be banned in Europe;)

Can you build a mosque in Vatican?

The Lawspeaker
04-21-2013, 04:44 PM
LOL. Three men and a horsehead every year that then get shunned by the rest of society.

Anglojew
Here, here Anglojew you're not really using the No True Scotsman fallacy that you were accusing someone else of a few days ago are you now?

Again, it is accepted there are different schools/divisions within Sunni Islamic law. You can't point to any that share your personal progressive views, because none exist. That is were we left of before diverting on this tangent but we're back to square one. You have personal views, which is nice and all, but they're not shared by any major Islamic school of law.

baraSYR

I don't see the scientific evidence or some kind of logic that can share your view about " Muslims are Aliens !! " ?
the article didn't mention Why they died, would you please enlighten me with extra sources ? don't forget my first Answer and Question.

Asgardsrei

No,but you can in rest of Rome.

CrystalMaiden
04-21-2013, 04:45 PM

Why are you posting documents from either Christian xenophobic idiots or inbred Muslim kretens both of which claim "Ishlum vil tejk over" (for own quite distinguit reasons)?

Muslims in their own countries have 2,5 to 3,6 birthrate. The number of Muslims which convert to Christianity in Subsaharan Africa is much greater than global vice versa. In the end it all evens out.

The Lawspeaker
04-21-2013, 04:46 PM
Can you build a church in Mecca ?

Amun
No,but you can in rest of Rome.

Well, the same in Egypt. We have one of the oldest and largest Christian communities in the ME.

Anglojew

No, but you can in Italy whereas not just Mecca but the entire country of Saudi Arabia is Church-free and BANs Torahs and Gospels even though Islam says it accepts them as holy.

Illancha
04-21-2013, 04:47 PM