PDA

View Full Version : Should gypsies be banned from the West?

Pages : [1] 2

alfieb
04-21-2013, 02:32 PM
Since there are polls about the Jews and Muslims, here's one for the elephant in the room.

Unlike with Jews and Muslims, where most Muslims and Jews are good law-abiding people, most gypsies aren't.

dralos
04-21-2013, 02:33 PM
yes i would like to add bann from whole europe

alfieb
04-21-2013, 02:34 PM
REMOVE KEBAB CURRY (or whatever those things eat)

Kastrioti1443
04-21-2013, 02:34 PM
From West..... what the hell man, only Albania with a population of 3.1 million people has more than 500,000 darkskined people.... 350,000 gypsies and 150,000 ciganis and these fucking ciganis are getting all assimilated.

The northern catholic highlanders with find a solution, but I think it will be too late.....

baraSYR
04-21-2013, 02:36 PM
I see BBC decumentaty about them, their origin back to India. Why you don't give them piece of land in Europe nearly free of European like Isreal and everyone will be happy :p

SkyBurn
04-21-2013, 02:36 PM
My god, what are these threads? :confused:

You can't just 'ban' things as deeply rooted as these!

The Lawspeaker
04-21-2013, 02:37 PM
Some are decent human beings (and they can be kept here among us and assimilated) but the majority isn't. Suspend all Dutch Railways operations tonight for a full 24 hours and get the trains rolling to Europoort. Let's load up the freighters and send them off to India.

alfieb
04-21-2013, 02:37 PM

You can't just 'ban' things as deeply rooted as these!

Sure you can.

http://haroldgibbons.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/300-kick.gif

The banhammer

baraSYR
04-21-2013, 02:38 PM
Some are decent human beings (and they can be kept here among us and assimilated) but the majority isn't. Let's load up the freighters and send them off to India.

what about Gypsistan :rolleyes: ?

The Lawspeaker
04-21-2013, 02:39 PM
what about Gypsistan :rolleyes: ?
They can have one in India.

SKYNET
Should gypsies be banned from the West?

why not? Yes yes yes

Hayalet
350,000 gypsies and 150,000 ciganis
What's the difference between the two?

Kastrioti1443
04-21-2013, 02:40 PM
There are 2 kind of darksined people..... gypsyes and ciganis... the ciganis are smart and they are not as dark as gypsies and they assimilate..... a lot of these ciganis have migrated as '' albanians'' in the west.

baraSYR
04-21-2013, 02:42 PM
They can have one in India.

but jews can have it in the heart of the levant :confused: !? just support the palestinians against what you don't wish to happen in Europe friend.

The Lawspeaker
04-21-2013, 02:42 PM
but jews can have it in the heart of the levant :confused: !? just support the palestinians against what you don't wish to happen in Europe friend.
I don't care whatever happens in India as long as we get rid of them.

Zmey Gorynych
04-21-2013, 02:43 PM
... a sign of racial awareness or traditional values or just values :)

wvwvw
04-21-2013, 02:44 PM
I see BBC decumentaty about them, their origin back to India. Why you don't give them piece of land in Europe nearly free of European like Isreal and everyone will be happy :p

What makes you think that if you give them a piece of land they still wouldn't want to emigrate to the West? :D

baraSYR
I don't care whatever happens in India as long as we get rid of them.

You know How we feel then :D.

Szegedist
Not all Gypsies are bad, I would keep a few violin players, some assimilated Gypsies or half Gypsies who live a normal life can stay. But the ones who live in ghettos such as this one
http://m.cdn.blog.hu/sr/srbija/image/karton%20siti/gaz.JPG
http://www.buongiornoslovacchia.sk/wp-content/uploads/lunik_ix_kosice.jpg

First, make them clean up their own mess (it is possible to make Gypsies work), and then deport them.

alfieb
Ausweisung macht frei.

The Lawspeaker
04-21-2013, 02:45 PM
You know How we feel then :D.
Tough shit. :)

baraSYR
04-21-2013, 02:46 PM
What makes you think that if you give them a piece of land they still wouldn't want to emigrate to the West? :D

You will build something like this :D

The Lawspeaker
04-21-2013, 02:47 PM
You will build something like this :D
We'll get ourselves one of those !

Baluarte
04-21-2013, 02:47 PM
Give them Kashmyr so they can a homeland. At the same time that would ease tensions between India and Pakistan since theirs would be a buffer State.

Kashmyr is also in Northern India (origin of the Roma). On the meantime keep them segregated as it has always been the tradition.

Kastrioti1443
04-21-2013, 02:48 PM
lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJ9HHrxM5oA

Szegedist
04-21-2013, 02:49 PM
lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJ9HHrxM5oA

I think those are Irish gypsies, a different kind to Romanis.

Szegedist
04-21-2013, 02:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiTE3tfe7qM

original

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRD3at4XGp0

Kastrioti1443
04-21-2013, 02:51 PM
I think those are Irish gypsies, a different kind to Romanis.

how many gypsies there are man???? we have 2 kinds in Albania

Wolverine
What about setting up a huge wall? ;)

Damião de Góis
It's hard to accept that they have arrived here in the 15th century, and still to this day aren't integrated in society and speak with a foreign accent.

Kastrioti1443
04-21-2013, 02:52 PM
It's hard to accept that they have arrived here in the 15th century, and still to this day aren't integrated in society and speak with a foreign accent.

don't you think that is better like that???

Szegedist
04-21-2013, 02:53 PM

The Irish gypsies are white, they just live a traveling caravan lifestyle, live in makeshift ghettos, white trash basically.

Then there are the other Gypsies , dark skinned ones which come from India, they branch off into Romanichal,Manush, Sinti, Kale, Romungro etc.

Zmey Gorynych
04-21-2013, 02:54 PM
Sorry to burst your bubble but there is only one kind of gypsies (assimilated or not) - the oven material kind :)

alfieb
04-21-2013, 02:54 PM

Either one with barbed wire, electricity, a moat, cannons, sharks, or nothing at all.

Kastrioti1443
04-21-2013, 02:55 PM
The Irish gypsies are white, they just live a traveling caravan lifestyle, live in makeshift ghettos, white trash basically.

Then there are the other Gypsies which come from India, they branch off into Romanichal,Manush, Sinti, Kale, etc.

Man we have more than 150,000 ciganis that are being greately asimilated ..... in kosovo is evan worse.... these that we have are dark

Kastrioti1443
04-21-2013, 02:56 PM
Sorry to burst your bubble but there is only one kind of gypsies (assimilated or not) - the oven material kind :)

we have 2 kinds, I know these better than you... you can't tell me what are in my country, ciganis are not gypsies, or proper gypsies

Szegedist
04-21-2013, 02:57 PM
Man we have more than 150,000 ciganis that are being greately asimilated ..... in kosovo is evan worse.... these that we have are dark

In Hungary its something between 500 000 to 1 million Gypsies, or 5-10% of the population.
Majority of them are unemployed, uneducated, live criminal lives in disease filled ghettos, welfare suckers, and studies show more than half of them are also inbred.

Damião de Góis
04-21-2013, 02:58 PM
don't you think that is better like that???

If they want to be here, they must integrate in society and pay taxes like everyone else, if not, they should be deported... if someone said this publicly they would be accused of racism and not respecting other people's cultures. I think it's them who don't respect our culture.

Kastrioti1443
04-21-2013, 03:00 PM
In Hungary its something between 500 000 to 1 million Gypsies, or 5-10% of the population.
Majority of them are unemployed, uneducated, live criminal lives in disease filled ghettos, welfare suckers, and studies show more than half of them are also inbred.

these subhumans we have are not proper gypsies..... they are called ashkali, and they are not as dark as roma, but they greately assimilate, esepcially these last 30 years and this is very very bad..... at least the ones in hungary do not infect your blood

Kastrioti1443
04-21-2013, 03:00 PM
If they want to be here, they must integrate in society and pay taxes like everyone else, if not, they should be deported... if someone said this publicly they would be accused of racism and not respecting other people's cultures. I think it's them who don't respect our culture.

I agree ... let's deport them.

Vasconcelos
04-21-2013, 03:11 PM

And yet many of the get Government subsidies.

My gf's father (he worked as GNR) once spotted a gypsy getting his subsidy while driving a new 5 series BMW. On the other end of the stick are people like my uncle, who worked without being paid for 8 months, and the Government didn't want to pay him his unemployment benefits after the company went bankrupt. Fortunetly they decided to pay him, after one or two months. Oh, and he gets only above 300€/month now. Great.

Sikeliot
04-21-2013, 03:30 PM
Yes. They're basically Punjabi people who migrated west.

Newsboy
04-21-2013, 04:43 PM

Perhaps they are. Gitanos (gypsies) can ultimately trace their roots to Northern India (Punjab included). Nowadays they live in countries such as Spain and Greece in fairly large numbers (for a minority).

Mortimer
04-21-2013, 05:01 PM
I think the other two threads were different it was about banning two religions not ethnic cleansing of a race you could as well bann christianity without deporting whites. I dont agree with the other threads either because freedom of religion is important. And no one said it is wrong

Baluarte
04-21-2013, 05:12 PM
Take it in perspective.

Anglojew like a good Zionist has to bash on Islam, not on Maghrebian/Pakistani/Turkish immigration. So he asks if the cult should be banned.

In page 2 of the "Judaism should be banned?" topic, I said the question is very flawed and that it should instead be considered as "Should Jews be expelled?"

Nicholas
04-21-2013, 05:13 PM
Of course!

Wadaad
04-21-2013, 05:23 PM
Wow a thread calling for genocide, in a European cultural forum no less...

alfieb
04-21-2013, 05:24 PM
I'm hardly the genocide type, usually, but these subhumans are an exception.

We don't need to kill them, but get rid of them, absolutely.

The Lawspeaker
Thanks for reminding me: if there is some space left on those freighters. Throw in the Somali's, the single most criminal group in the Netherlands, as well.

Mortimer
Take it in perspective.

Anglojew like a good Zionist has to bash on Islam, not on Maghrebian/Pakistani/Turkish immigration. So he asks if the cult should be banned.

In page 2 of the "Judaism should be banned?" topic, I said the question is very flawed and that it should instead be considered as "Should Jews be expelled?"

yes you said it but were quiete lonely with your opinion most others said something like only if christianity is banned too and the thread starter said you are nazi scum then he opens this thread.

Sikeliot
04-21-2013, 05:25 PM

Not genocide. I would have said to reincorporate them into the Punjab region.

alfieb
04-21-2013, 05:26 PM
Mass deportation = genocide, in terms of international law.

The Lawspeaker
04-21-2013, 05:27 PM
Mass deportation = genocide, in terms of international law.
It's not an indigenous population.

Szegedist
How about using bait for relocation, is that genocide?

alfieb
It's not an indigenous population.
Gray area. Their ethnogenesis as gypsies was where?

Comte Arnau
04-21-2013, 05:28 PM
In Spain, specially in Andalusia, some of them are not only integrated, but are famous celebrities. Banning them would mean being twittericided by the Spanish chav community.

Sikeliot
04-21-2013, 05:30 PM

Imposed on them by Europeans. They are North Indians, speak a Sanskrit derived language, etc.

Baluarte
04-21-2013, 05:31 PM
I'm hardly the genocide type, usually, but these subhumans are an exception.

We don't need to kill them, but get rid of them, absolutely.

click, subhuman.
Guess you've learned from Netayanhu.

Other than severely retarded people or hypothetic hominids, there are no subhumans.

Subhuman describes the nature of the being. The criminality, backwardism and poverty of gypsies comes from their actions.

Actions =/= Nature

alfieb
04-21-2013, 05:31 PM
Imposed on them by Europeans. They are North Indians, speak a Sanskrit derived language, etc.
I agree with you, but we're talking international law, here.

And your standard isn't one that can be applied evenly. Maltese speak an Arabic-derived language. If the Brits mass deported them, would it have been genocide?

The Lawspeaker
04-21-2013, 05:32 PM
India.

Comte Arnau
04-21-2013, 05:35 PM

Most of them don't any more. Specially the Kale.

And they're rather from the Rajastan, not the Punjab. The Punjab is already a too hot area, inbetween India and Pakistan, as to bring them Gypsies now there. :laugh:

alfieb
04-21-2013, 05:36 PM
Send them all to the mountains of Kashmir. No laws, they can do as they wish.

Virtuous
04-21-2013, 05:38 PM
The only ones that ever got to Malta made the news by trying to steal from a store, so my answer is obvious.

Methusalem
04-21-2013, 05:38 PM
What about Irish travellers?

alfieb
04-21-2013, 05:39 PM
What about Irish travellers?
They're fake gypsies. They speak an Irish dialect and are ethnic Irish.

The term gypsy is derived from "Egypt", as the Roma were initially thought to have originated there.

Comte Arnau
04-21-2013, 05:41 PM

The term gypsy is derived from "Egypt", as the Roma were initially thought to have originated there.

From "Little Egypt", not Egypt. And it's true, European Gypsies came from Little Egypt.

Amun
04-21-2013, 05:44 PM
----

Methusalem
04-21-2013, 05:45 PM

But they behave, smell and live like Gypsies.

So what? Ancient Etruscans (your forefathers!!!) came from Anatolia.

Comte Arnau
04-21-2013, 05:47 PM
What is little Egypt anyway?

It's the way some people called the area in Greece where most of them settled first (Crete, Corfu, the Peloponnese...). That's why when they reached Iberia, for instance, they introduced themselves as Counts from Little Egypt. Words like Gypsy or gitano certainly derive from that.

alfieb
04-21-2013, 05:49 PM
But they behave, smell and live like Gypsies.
But they're native Europeans.

So what? Ancient Etruscans (your forefathers!!!) came from Anatolia.
I'm not Etruscan. They were never in Liguria or Sicily.

The point, rather, was that "gypsy" in this context only refers to the ones who originated in India.

Mortimer
04-21-2013, 05:50 PM
I think gypsies are europeans too. My roots in europe are deeper then sikeliots in the usa yet he thinks he is true american while i should be in punjab. Gypsies are ocstrasised not only for their actions but basically because they are dark and thought as foreign racially which is basically racism

The Lawspeaker
04-21-2013, 05:54 PM
I think gypsies are europeans too. My roots in europe are deeper then sikeliots in the usa yet he thinks he is true american while i should be in punjab. Gypsies are ocstrasised not only for their actions but basically because they are dark and thought as foreign racially which is basically racism
LOL. I think it has more to do with their inherently criminal nature.

Peyrol
04-21-2013, 05:54 PM
The communist major of Milano, Giuliano Pisapia, gave € 5,000,000 to the gypsy community, so....i see hard a sinti and romani leaving of northern Italy.

Empecinado
04-21-2013, 05:58 PM
First, it is necessary to cut off all the subsidies they get and cease all their illegal funding sources (drugs, robbery, etc..). After, must be created the Gypsistan state and give a pay to the Gypsies to move there, who would lose their current citizenship.

This is perfectly legal according international law and obviously is not a genocide.

Methusalem
04-21-2013, 05:58 PM
But they're native Europeans.

And you are not native American. Why don't you take your chubby Sicilian ass back to Sicilia - according to your logic.

I'm not Etruscan. They were never in Liguria or Sicily.

Between the ancient Etruscans and modern day Sicilians are more than 2500 years. Do you really think that your forefathers came all from Ligurua and Sicily and didn't mixed with Italians with Etruscan ancestry from other regions? That's very unlikely.

The point, rather, was that "gypsy" in this context only refers to the ones who originated in India.

In which context? Your own context? Irish Travellers have the same reputation as Balkan gypsies. No difference.

The Lawspeaker
04-21-2013, 05:59 PM
First, it is necessary to cut off all the subsidies they get and cease all their illegal funding sources (drugs, robbery, etc..). After, must be created the Gypsistan state and give a pay to the Gypsies to move there, who would lose their current citizenship.

This is perfectly legal according international law and obviously is not a genocide.
But not in Europe. Europe is for the Europeans. I would propose buying up land in India.

Methusalem
04-21-2013, 06:00 PM

And where should Gypsycountry, Gypsistan or Gypsyland be placed?

Loki
They don't have a country of their own, so no.

Mortimer
LOL. I think it has more to do with their inherently criminal nature.
Is there a gene to commit crime? And alfieb said only the ones who originated in india. I think gypsies are basically seen as racial problem one albo said he hates it that there are dark people who assimilate as albanians

Comte Arnau
04-21-2013, 06:01 PM

And where would you place Gypsistan? Or would it be reservations a la americana?

alfieb
04-21-2013, 06:01 PM
And you are not native American. Why don't you take your chubby Sicilian ass back to Sicilia - according to your logic.
I'd be glad to, but unemployment there is as problematic as anywhere in Europe right now. Any job I managed to get would be taking money from someone who needed it more than I do.

Szegedist
04-21-2013, 06:02 PM
They can be always put in Romania, they won't even have to change the name of the country, and it will be easy to adapt to a similar culture and mentality already there.

The Lawspeaker
04-21-2013, 06:02 PM
Is there a gene to commit crime? And alfieb said only the ones who originated in india. I think gypsies are basically seen as racial problem one albo said he hates it that there are dark people who assimilate as albanians
You shouldn't put everything on race and claim you're a victim. They all came from India and migrated here during the Renaissance.

Methusalem
04-21-2013, 06:03 PM
I'd be glad to, but unemployment there is as problematic as anywhere in Europe right now. Any job I managed to get would be taking money from someone who needed it more than I do.

Ohh how sweet. A true altruist. :rolleyes:

alfieb
04-21-2013, 06:03 PM
They don't have a country of their own, so no.

And they never will, unlike the Jews. Jews are productive and able to function in civilized society. Gypos are not.

Mortimer
04-21-2013, 06:06 PM
You shouldn't put everything on race and claim you're a victim. They all came from India and migrated here during the Renaissance.

im sure it is racism and if they were white they could be asocial all they like but since they are dark they are despised even if they assimilate. To me it is obvious from reading the posts.

Loki
And they never will, unlike the Jews. Jews are productive and able to function in civilized society. Gypos are not.

I refuse to judge every Gypsy by one standard. There is scope and place for everyone in the future.

The Lawspeaker
im sure it is racism and if they were white they could be asocial all they like but since they are dark they are despised even if they assimilate. To me it is obvious from reading the posts.
LOL ! :D

Methusalem
04-21-2013, 06:10 PM

Many Gypsy women work as professional sexy-time-maker. You know. Prostitution is the world's oldest profession and the hidden hub of every civilized society.

Comte Arnau
04-21-2013, 06:11 PM
I refuse to judge every Gypsy by one standard. There is scope and place for everyone in the future.

For sure. I wish I had Joaquín Cortés' money! :D

alfieb
04-21-2013, 06:11 PM
Many Gypsy women work as professional sexy-time-maker. You know. Prostitution is the world's oldest profession and the hidden hub of every civilized society.
Which only furthers my point that they do not belong, if that's all they are capable of.

Methusalem
04-21-2013, 06:15 PM
Which only furthers my point that they do not belong, if that's all they are capable of.

Without hookers, the rapes will increase. Civilized societies need hookers to decrease rapes.

Empecinado
04-21-2013, 06:15 PM
And where should Gypsycountry, Gypsistan or Gypsyland be placed?

In some area of India or surroundings, preferably one with low population. These lands would be purchased (same as USA bought Alaska to Russia).

Comte Arnau
04-21-2013, 06:21 PM
In some area of India or surroundings, preferably one with low population. These lands would be purchased (same as USA bought Alaska to Russia).

I'm pretty convinced Niña Pastori, Güiza or Quaresma would so love to go there. :)

Baluarte
04-21-2013, 06:23 PM
Kashmyr

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/68/Kashmir_region_2004.jpg

alfieb
04-21-2013, 06:25 PM
Kashmyr

No.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAzdgU_kpGo

Kashmir.

Ibericus
04-21-2013, 06:28 PM
They can start a new country in India, why not, it's not that bad of an idea.

Loki
04-21-2013, 06:29 PM
We should love and embrace Gypsies as our own.

alfieb
04-21-2013, 06:30 PM

Spoken like a naive guy who's never been mugged by one.

Wadaad
04-21-2013, 06:31 PM
On the day the gypsies get sent back to India...will it mean the Euro descendants in the Americas, South Africa, Australia/NZealand will be sent back to Europe?

The Lawspeaker
04-21-2013, 06:31 PM
On the day the gypsies get sent back to India...will it mean the Euro descendants in the Americas and Australia/NZealand will be sent back to Europe?
No. Because the place is ours. :)

Methusalem
04-21-2013, 06:33 PM

Right!

Look alfieb. Even Quasimodo could get a beautiful Gypsy girl. So don't be mad at them.

http://www.thehunchblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/ds-27-Esme-qua-bell.png

alfieb
04-21-2013, 06:34 PM
Right!

Look alfieb. Even Quasimodo could get a beautiful Gypsy girl. So don't be mad at them.

http://www.thehunchblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/ds-27-Esme-qua-bell.png

And yet InquiringMind had to pay for a Chinese girl.

Szegedist
04-21-2013, 06:35 PM

Easier said than done.

Damião de Góis
04-21-2013, 06:36 PM
People will favourable ideas about gypsies come from places where there are no gypsies. Basically they have no clue of what they are talking about or what kind of people we're dealing with.

Pontios
04-21-2013, 06:40 PM
Of course! They are ruining our blood lines! Mixing into our cultures!

Baluarte
04-21-2013, 06:44 PM
It would also be benefitial for them to have a country that can speak for them in international scenarios.

Right now gypsies are only referred to as two things: 1) Annoying thieves nobody wants. 2) Poor people that deserve charity.

Another possiblity I just looked into is North Eastern India:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/13/India-locator-map-NE.svg/514px-India-locator-map-NE.svg.png

It would seem that over 68% of the current population of NE India only lives in One state, Assam:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/ec/India_Assam_locator_map.svg/543px-India_Assam_locator_map.svg.png

The 39 million people of Northeast India constitute only about 3.8 per cent of the total population of the country (2001 census). Over 68 per cent of this population (26.64 million) live in the state of Assam alone. The density of population varies from 13 per sq. kilometre in Arunachal Pradesh to 340 per sq. kilometre in Assam. The predominantly hilly terrain in all the states except Assam is host to an overwhelming proportion of tribal population ranging from 19.3 per cent in Assam to 94.5 per cent in Mizoram. The region has over 160 Scheduled Tribes and over 400 other sub-tribal communities and groups. It is predominantly rural with over 84 per cent of the population living in the countryside.

------------------------------------------

So a valid argument would be: India gives the Roma all the regions of NE India (which is anyway quite deconnected and not key to their core territory), maybe without Assam. They are entitled to land, low cost credit and technical help to develop agriculture, some industry and to work in the large oil reserves that exist there.

So, it would look like this:

http://www.indiawidetours.com/images/north_east_india_map.jpg

Authonomous republic there.

Similar status to the North Caucasin Republics in Russia

Loki
04-21-2013, 06:48 PM
People will favourable ideas about gypsies come from places where there are no gypsies. Basically they have no clue of what they are talking about or what kind of people we're dealing with.

Human beings are human beings. I hate stereotyping.

I'm pretty sure environment is the main impediment to their advancement.

Damião de Góis
04-21-2013, 06:54 PM

Like i said in my other post they have been here for centuries, but if you look at them it looks like they arrived last week. Basically they close themselves to the rest of society, don't let their children go to school and don't pay taxes. And it's not like there weren't (failed) attempts of integration over the years. Patience is short for people who dismiss society and think they can come here and live by their own rules.

Geni
04-21-2013, 06:59 PM
I voted No,only here in the forum there are people worse than the gipsy .. imagine in the life of every day how many assholes meetings every day ...

Szegedist
04-21-2013, 06:59 PM

Gypsies are Gypsies, regardless if they live in Romania, UK, Sweden, Bulgaria. Only thing that differs is the amount of welfare the state gives them

Loki
04-21-2013, 07:03 PM
Like i said in my other post they have been here for centuries, but if you look at them it looks like they arrived last week. Basically they close themselves to the rest of society, don't let their children go to school and don't pay taxes. And it's not like there weren't (failed) attempts of integration over the years. Patience is short for people who dismiss society and think they can come here and live by their own rules.

It's society which excludes them.

Loki
04-21-2013, 07:03 PM
Gypsies are Gypsies, regardless if they live in Romania, UK, Sweden, Bulgaria. Only thing that differs is the amount of welfare the state gives them

That's just racism.

Szegedist
04-21-2013, 07:06 PM
Without hookers, the rapes will increase. Civilized societies need hookers to decrease rapes.

By the same logic, criminals are needed to make sure that prison wardens dont lose their job.

Szegedist
04-21-2013, 07:06 PM
That's just racism.

Even in super tolerant countries like Sweden?

Loki
04-21-2013, 07:08 PM
Even in super tolerant countries like Sweden?

No, the Swedes don't neglect their Gypsies.

Szegedist
04-21-2013, 07:08 PM
It's society which excludes them.

Rather the opposite, they exclude themselves.

In Gypsy culture, those that mix with "mainstream culture" lose their "Romanipen", and become a "Gadjo" (non Gypsy or not a true Gypsy).

So in order to be a true Gypsy, and preserve their "Romanipen" (Gypsy spirit), they must not mix with mainstream culture.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gadjo_(non-Romani)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanipen

Loki
04-21-2013, 07:11 PM
Rather the opposite, they exclude themselves.

In Gypsy culture, those that mix with "mainstream culture" lose their "Romanipen", and become a "Gadjo" (non Gypsy or not a true Gypsy)

Gypsies would like to have normal lives like everyone else. But they have more hurdles to climb. They don't have white privilege.

Methusalem
04-21-2013, 07:11 PM
By the same logic, criminals are needed to make sure that prison wardens dont lose their job.

But hookers are not criminals. :cool:

Szegedist
04-21-2013, 07:13 PM
But hookers are not criminals. :cool:

They are in the countries marked red
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e8/Prostitution_laws_of_the_world.PNG

Szegedist
04-21-2013, 07:15 PM
Some Gypsies would like to have normal lives like everyone else.

Fixed

Methusalem
04-21-2013, 07:15 PM
They are in the countries marked red
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e8/Prostitution_laws_of_the_world.PNG

But not all countries are marked red. ;)

Lemon Kush
04-21-2013, 07:18 PM
Alfieb, when are we going to deport the Sicilians back to North Africa?

alfieb
04-21-2013, 07:18 PM
Alfieb, when are we going to deport the Sicilians back to North Africa?
When did Sicilians ever originate from North Africa?

"When are we going to deport the Icelandics back to Australia?"

Baluarte
04-21-2013, 07:20 PM

One of the few things Colombia has done right. Regulating prostitution while keeping it legal

Understand the map:
"The legality of prostitution and brothels around the world: The green areas are places where prostitution is legal and regulated; the blue areas are regions where prostitution is legal but unregulated and organized activities such as brothels are illegal; the red countries are places where prostitution is illegal. Gray areas signify lack of data."

Szegedist
04-21-2013, 07:21 PM

Most are

Lemon Kush
04-21-2013, 07:37 PM
When did Sicilians ever originate from North Africa?

"When are we going to deport the Icelandics back to Australia?"

They're your cousins. :)

alfieb
04-21-2013, 07:38 PM
They're your cousins. :)
I have a lot of cousins.

Wolverine
04-21-2013, 10:33 PM
Who should run the country then? Neither the animals or the Indians were capable of utilizing, building, establishing the country or inventing cars. The native Americans were animals and thereafter Indians, but those are minorities now, so it's not theirs anymore.

Kastrioti1443
04-21-2013, 10:34 PM
Who should run the country then? Neither the animals or the Indians were capable of utilizing, building, establishing the country or inventing cars. The native Americans were animals and thereafter Indians, but those are minorities now, so it's not theirs anymore.

How were native americans animals , are insane???

Wolverine
04-21-2013, 10:37 PM
How were native americans animals , are insane???
Indians weren't the natives, it was the animal's country.

Sikeliot
04-21-2013, 10:55 PM
On online forums (not so much this one but others) I have seen people draw parallels between African Americans in the US, and Gypsies in Europe. But I believe the comparison is not accurate. For how much people on this forum criticize African Americans, it must be put into context.. they were brought here against their will, faced discrimination from the outside for generations, and while many of them do live in poverty, a significant number have advanced themselves to high positions in society since segregation was outlawed. And for the most part, are integrated into and have even helped to shape mainstream society.

Gypsies on the other hand have not, and they have been in Europe for as long, if not longer, than African Americans in the US. They self-segregated, were not enslaved, nor did they face as much struggle as African Americans have. Not to mention they arrived voluntarily. If African Americans could advance themselves, given all of the struggles they have had to face imposed on them by others, Gypsies have no excuse to be living in slums and not working to succeed and integrate themselves into society with little to no economic output or contributions to the countries they live in.

Honestly if they have no economic output and just take welfare from the government, I don't see any problem with encouraging their own land of origin to take them back. They're not Europe's problem, they didn't originate in Europe. They are Indians.

http://a4.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/83/b1f6722b19c14b12e17230d9e81a8a5a/l.jpg

http://blogs.bootsnall.com/old_travel_blogs/rob/archives/man%20swimming%20by%20slum.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_kN8-O5x8Pxs/TEXHk9DkPkI/AAAAAAAAE2c/jEj_SmHMFIo/s1600/slums.jpg

Anglojew
04-21-2013, 10:57 PM
On online forums (not so much this one but others) I have seen people draw parallels between African Americans in the US, and Gypsies in Europe. But I believe the comparison is not accurate. For how much people on this forum criticize African Americans, it must be put into context.. they were brought here against their will, faced discrimination from the outside for generations, and while many of them do live in poverty, a significant number have advanced themselves to high positions in society since segregation was outlawed. And for the most part, are integrated into and have even helped to shape mainstream society.

Gypsies on the other hand have not, and they have been in Europe for as long, if not longer, than African Americans in the US. They self-segregated, were not enslaved, nor did they face as much struggle as African Americans have. Not to mention they arrived voluntarily. If African Americans could advance themselves, given all of the struggles they have had to face imposed on them by others, Gypsies have no excuse to be living in slums and not working to succeed and integrate themselves into society with little to no economic output or contributions to the countries they live in.

Honestly if they have no economic output and just take welfare from the government, I don't see any problem with encouraging their own land of origin to take them back. They're not Europe's problem, they didn't originate in Europe. They are Indians.

http://a4.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/83/b1f6722b19c14b12e17230d9e81a8a5a/l.jpg

http://blogs.bootsnall.com/old_travel_blogs/rob/archives/man%20swimming%20by%20slum.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_kN8-O5x8Pxs/TEXHk9DkPkI/AAAAAAAAE2c/jEj_SmHMFIo/s1600/slums.jpg

Is that really in Europe?

Why can't Gypsies be "educated" to become normal?

Sikeliot
04-21-2013, 11:01 PM

Yes.

And because they apparently don't want to be educated or integrate into mainstream society. Which sucks because all they end up doing is sucking the state dry of its resources and not giving anything back.

There's no excuse for this to be the case.

The Lawspeaker
04-21-2013, 11:03 PM
Yes.

And because they apparently don't want to be educated or integrate into mainstream society. Which sucks because all they end up doing is sucking the state dry of its resources and not giving anything back.

There's no excuse for this to be the case.

And that's why I am probably not the only European to wishes them put on a plane or on the boat and spirited out of Europe to their ancestral homelands.

Loki
04-21-2013, 11:03 PM
I feel like a Gypsy. I understand them.

Sikeliot
04-21-2013, 11:05 PM
For the record their language is believed to be descended from Punjabi, so I would support the idea that they are Punjabi and not Kashmiri.

Lemon Kush
04-21-2013, 11:06 PM

Because Africans are more Uber. It's ingrained in the Indian's soul and part of his nature to live in shit.

Sikeliot
04-21-2013, 11:07 PM
Because Africans are more Uber. It's ingrained in the Indian's soul and part of his nature to live in shit.

Then why does all of India not look like that?

Lemon Kush
04-21-2013, 11:13 PM
I actually read somewhere that India is poorer than Africa.

Here's the link. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10609407

The Lawspeaker
04-21-2013, 11:15 PM
Eh ? It actually does for most part.

Sikeliot
04-21-2013, 11:18 PM
But India has a lot of cities and large structures.

Loki
04-21-2013, 11:26 PM
I actually read somewhere that India is poorer than Africa.

Here's the link. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10609407

Because of their much higher population density. Africa is one of the most sparsely populated continents on earth.

Lemon Kush
04-21-2013, 11:30 PM

Well we are mainly comparing gypsies with African Americans here. Aframs manage to elevate themselves in society some of the time. While gypsies choose to live in their slums, which look even worse than the black ghettos. Plus there is cities in Africa that have good infrastructure in comparison to India. Both were under heavy British influence though.

Look at Johannesburg for example:

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/041/c/7/Johannesburg_Skyline_by_MMINC.jpg

The Lawspeaker
04-21-2013, 11:31 PM
I can only imagine how RICH Africa would be if it was inhabited by Western Europeans....

Newsboy
04-21-2013, 11:32 PM
Because of their much higher population density. Africa is one of the most sparsely populated continents on earth.

Africa is a whole continent, India is just a country. Some North African countries are more developed than India, not all the African countries. And yes, Africa is indeed a sparsely populated continent. India has lots of slums, but it isn't THAT poor.

Sikeliot
04-21-2013, 11:32 PM
Well we are mainly comparing gypsies with African Americans here. Aframs manage to elevate themselves in society some of the time.

And that is why I don't think Gypsies have an excuse.. African Americans endured much worse in the US than Gypsies in Europe.

Lemon Kush
04-21-2013, 11:36 PM
Or Nairobi, Kenya:

http://images.cdn.fotopedia.com/RsSD8caLz0A-xovTJTTtMxg-hd.jpg

Both are cities with good infrastructure and living standards, especially for Africa.

The Lawspeaker
04-21-2013, 11:37 PM
http://www.stiopka.com/Leo/Kalina58.jpg

http://www.stiopka.com/Leo/Bd_Albert1er.jpg

http://www.stiopka.com/Leo/KinshasaSacreCoeur.jpg

http://www.stiopka.com/Leo/braconnier1.jpg

http://www.stiopka.com/Leo/Leo_Kalina.jpg

Leopoldville (now Kinshasa, Congo) when the Belgians were still around. I think we all know what it looks like today. More pictures can be found here (http://www.stiopka.com/).

Baluarte
04-21-2013, 11:37 PM
Windhoek, Namibia is supposed to be ok too.

http://www.happytellus.com/img/windhoek/windhoek_552.jpg

The Lawspeaker
04-21-2013, 11:40 PM
Well.. those are the white areas. What do you think it's like in the black areas ? Or outside the business districts ?

Loki
04-21-2013, 11:46 PM
There's a wealth gap. Mumbai has two faces:

http://www.bordermovement.com/wp-upload/2012/08/dharavi-e1343887950403.jpeg

Mortimer
04-22-2013, 04:08 AM
And that is why I don't think Gypsies have an excuse.. African Americans endured much worse in the US than Gypsies in Europe.

i dont think thats true. just that gypsy persecution is not well known. gypsies were enslaved too, not allowed to own land and priests who baptised them were excommunicated. they also were hunted and killed, tortured etc. you should inform yourself. i for once believe gypsies it harder in europe then the african americans in the USA

Mortimer
04-22-2013, 04:10 AM
also what constitutes "the west" only europe or also the colonies? and why should sikeliot or alfieb live in the US but not a gypsy?

alfieb
04-22-2013, 04:25 AM
i for once believe gypsies it harder in europe then the african americans in the USA

:lol:

Blacks in the USA had nowhere to go and didn't bring it on themselves. They were enslaved in Africa, transported to a continent far, far away, and if they tried to get away, they would be tortured or killed. Most blacks had scars all over their bodies from beatings. White masters could fuck the black slaves' wives any time they wanted.

Gypsies came to Europe on their own. They chose not to integrate. They could have moved. Heck, they're nomadic people. Africans in the USA did not have nearly as many options.

Mortimer
04-22-2013, 04:35 AM

Blacks in the USA had nowhere to go and didn't bring it on themselves. They were enslaved in Africa, transported to a continent far, far away, and if they tried to get away, they would be tortured or killed. Most blacks had scars all over their bodies from beatings. White masters could fuck the black slaves' wives any time they wanted.

Gypsies came to Europe on their own. They chose not to integrate. They could have moved. Heck, they're nomadic people. Africans in the USA did not have nearly as many options.

we dont know how gypsies came to europe just that they did. and gypsies were physically assualted burned killed hunted enslaved etc. too and many gypsy women got raped and gypsy women got sexualised etc. gypsies didnt had many choices to integrate. it is still a mystery to me why they didnt moved out of europe back then. that they were not mistreated unlike blacks is certainly wrong. and gypsies were shipped as slaves to the new world and there were free blacks who owned gypsy slaves even.

Lemon Kush
04-22-2013, 04:37 AM

The slave masters never fucked their slaves's wives, race mixing was strictly forbidden among them. Not to mention many of these white slave masters were religious fanatics, who according to their religion blacks were considered inferior. Also as far as I know gypsies didn't come from India willfully, they were kicked out.

alfieb
04-22-2013, 04:43 AM
The slave masters never fucked their slaves's wives, race mixing was strictly forbidden among them. Not to mention many of these white slave masters were religious fanatics, who according to their religion blacks were considered inferior. Also as far as I know gypsies didn't come from India willfully, they were kicked out.

:rolleyes:

You're living in a fantasy world where Thomas fucking Jefferson of all people didn't have children with his slaves wives. :yawn:

Watch NBC's "Who Do You Think You Are?", an Ancestry.com based show. Spike Lee found out that he's part white because he had slave-owner-who-had-jungle-fever ancestry.

we dont know how gypsies came to europe just that they did. and gypsies were physically assualted burned killed hunted enslaved etc. too and many gypsy women got raped and gypsy women got sexualised etc. gypsies didnt had many choices to integrate. it is still a mystery to me why they didnt moved out of europe back then. that they were not mistreated unlike blacks is certainly wrong. and gypsies were shipped as slaves to the new world and there were free blacks who owned gypsy slaves even.

There is just so much wrong with your opinion that I'm not even going to bother.

Fun Fact: During the British occupation, Irish Catholics were sold into slavery to Jews in the Caribbean.

Mortimer
04-22-2013, 04:56 AM
:rolleyes:

You're living in a fantasy world where Thomas fucking Jefferson of all people didn't have children with his slaves wives. :yawn:

Watch NBC's "Who Do You Think You Are?", an Ancestry.com based show. Spike Lee found out that he's part white because he had slave-owner-who-had-jungle-fever ancestry.

There is just so much wrong with your opinion that I'm not even going to bother.

Fun Fact: During the British occupation, Irish Catholics were sold into slavery to Jews in the Caribbean.

irish were mistreated too, so it is wrong that only blacks were mistreated. i think gypsies were more mistreated then irish probably like blacks or more. it was not legal to hunt and kill blacks like it was with gypsies. only the slave master could kill his own slave not every Person. and not all slaves were mistreated some were just butlers or house servants and Cooks or something and had a rather good life.

alfieb
04-22-2013, 05:00 AM
Of course you're going to say that. It's your heritage.

Everyone is inherently biased when their own people are the subject matter.

If there were a different poll about whether black slaves in the New World or Europe's gypsies suffered more, you'd lose by a huge margin again.

Crn Volk
04-22-2013, 05:02 AM
I say no. The West can take all the Balkan gypsies thanks :thumb001:

Sikeliot
04-22-2013, 05:04 AM

We have enough people on welfare already. No thanks.

Kastrioti1443
04-22-2013, 05:10 AM

But that means that we have to remove all fyromans.... However you will be removed, Just a matter of time.

Crn Volk
04-22-2013, 05:12 AM
But that means that we have to remove all fyromans.... However you will be removed, Just a matter of time.

No problems muslim scum

Kastrioti1443
04-22-2013, 05:14 AM
No problems muslim scum

Hahahahaha I am a catholic you orthodox irano-turk. You will be removed and sent to your home, to your blood brothers in Iran.

Crn Volk
04-22-2013, 05:22 AM
Hahahahaha I am a catholic you orthodox irano-turk. You will be removed and sent to your home, to your blood brothers in Iran.

Catholic, yeah right....it's good you disown your religion though..still a turk in my eyes

alfieb
04-22-2013, 05:25 AM
Catholic, yeah right....it's good you disown your religion though..still a turk in my eyes
Skanderbeg was Catholic. The Roman Church is the true religion of Albanian patriotism.

Anglojew
04-22-2013, 05:25 AM
Gypsies don't belong to one ideology, they vary from place to place, in culture and the level of assimilation. Whilst a proportion are obviously anti-social miscreants I doubt they are even the majority. I'd be interested to see statistics on the proportion of gypsies on welfare for instance.

Whilst involved in petty crime gypsies are not involved in grand schemes to overthrow the European way of life, in fact European success benefits them in terms of both welfare and criminal opportunity. I cannot support banning or expelling gypsies on ideological, political or racial grounds. They represent a rung on the lowest level of society that would only be replaced with another group if vacant.

Mortimer
04-22-2013, 05:39 AM
Of course you're going to say that. It's your heritage.

Everyone is inherently biased when their own people are the subject matter.

If there were a different poll about whether black slaves in the New World or Europe's gypsies suffered more, you'd lose by a huge margin again.

im not more biased then others, im a Realist not a tribalist. and im not more biased then those who hate gypsies. also People seem more biased towards gypsies then towards blacks, People like sikeliot who defend blacks but think gypsies should be deported. such a thread would be biased and People also dont know much about gypsy persecution while everyone knows about slavery. it would be no surprise if i "loose" the poll

alfieb
04-22-2013, 05:42 AM
Everyone knows that gypsies are treated like shit. The difference is, few feel sorry for them because most (but not all) gypsies are criminal scumbags who don't deserve sympathy. Look at how they live. Look at how they act.

Even the worst black ghetto is 100 times better than a gypsy ghetto, because while poor blacks may not be educated, they're part of society and understand what civilization is. People have more sympathy for blacks, but that doesn't change the fact that blacks suffered more.

Sikeliot
04-22-2013, 05:42 AM
People like sikeliot who defend blacks but think gypsies should be deported.

Let's compare.

African Americans = brought to America in chains, enslaved for many years, little literacy or education during that time, segregated from whites for another hundred years, and have managed, to a significant extent, to catch up with their white American counterparts while struggling to do so all the way due to institutionalized racism.

Gypsies = migrated to Europe by choice, segregated themselves, speak European languages with a foreign accent despite having been in Europe for a very long time, making little effort to succeed or better themselves and committing a lot of crimes.

Kastrioti1443
04-22-2013, 05:44 AM

I am a catholic highlander you darkskined fyroman, much more european than you and your people in every sense of the word.

Kastrioti1443
04-22-2013, 05:45 AM
Let's compare.

African Americans = brought to America in chains, enslaved for many years, little literacy or education during that time, segregated from whites for another hundred years, and have managed, to a significant extent, to catch up with their white American counterparts while struggling to do so all the way due to institutionalized racism.

Gypsies = migrated to Europe by choice, segregated themselves, speak European languages with a foreign accent despite having been in Europe for a very long time, making little effort to succeed or better themselves and committing a lot of crimes.

Very true. They are also the ones who commit almost all the crimes and they are called '' albanians'' when they are jailed in european jails.

Crn Volk
04-22-2013, 05:52 AM
I am a catholic highlander you darkskined fyroman, much more european than you and your people in every sense of the word.

albanians are a majority muslim people. i don't care about the minority. your people are therefore associated with turks and arabs no matter what you say.

Mortimer
04-22-2013, 05:53 AM
Let's compare.

blacks speak "ebonics" and not all gypsies speak with a foreign Accent. and gypsies didnt segregated themselfes, they were segregated. even if a gypsy would want to Assimilate he would not be able to, gypsies were not allowed to enter the town or do proffessions and occupations in many towns. africans are overepresented in crimes as well while the majority of gypsy crime is petty crime africans are often violent more then gypsies. blacks and gypsies are not competition who is the biggest victim nor should they be, they should stick together as both People who were ocstracised and enslaved for their darker skin

Sikeliot
04-22-2013, 05:55 AM
blacks and gypsies are not competition who is the biggest victim nor should they be, they should stick together as both People who were ocstracised and enslaved for their darker skin

Oh because they have so much in common other than that..

I wasn't competing for who is a bigger victim, I was comparing them to show you that there is no excuse for Gypsies to be living in slums worse than the favelas in Rio de Janeiro.

Mortimer
04-22-2013, 05:55 AM
Everyone knows that gypsies are treated like shit. The difference is, few feel sorry for them because most (but not all) gypsies are criminal scumbags who don't deserve sympathy. Look at how they live. Look at how they act.

Even the worst black ghetto is 100 times better than a gypsy ghetto, because while poor blacks may not be educated, they're part of society and understand what civilization is. People have more sympathy for blacks, but that doesn't change the fact that blacks suffered more.

how do you know blacks suffered more? i would say both suffered

Mortimer
04-22-2013, 05:58 AM
Oh because they have so much in common other than that..

I wasn't competing for who is a bigger victim, I was comparing them to show you that there is no excuse for Gypsies to be living in slums worse than the favelas in Rio de Janeiro.

you tried to say there is a excuse for blacks to live in ghettos but not for gypsies. and that gypsies were never discriminated, persecuted, ill treated but blacks were thats why blacks can live in ghettos and commit crime but gypsies cant. i think being a gypsy in europe is much worse then being a black in america in the Society. also eastern europe is generally poorer then the USA. the USA is very rich and gypsies who live in the USA dont live in ghettos either most of the time but in houses. also where i was Born it was not a really a Slum, you are generalising

alfieb
04-22-2013, 05:59 AM
how do you know blacks suffered more? i would say both suffered

Dozens of reasons. For starters, gypsies were obviously able to mix with whites. The only time blacks mixed with whites was when a white man raped a black woman.

Sikeliot
04-22-2013, 06:00 AM
you tried to say there is a excuse for blacks to live in ghettos but not for gypsies. and that gypsies were never discriminated, persecuted, ill treated but blacks were thats why blacks can live in ghettos and commit crime but gypsies cant. i think being a gypsy in europe is much worse then being a black in america in the Society. also eastern europe is generally poorer then the USA. the USA is very rich and gypsies who live in the USA dont live in ghettos either most of the time but in houses. also where i was Born it was not a really a Slum, you are generalising

You're taking what I am saying very out of context. I am not saying anyone has any more of an excuse to commit crimes, I am saying that if African Americans could overcome their struggles and be relatively successful why couldn't Gypsies?

Mortimer
04-22-2013, 06:01 AM
Dozens of reasons. For starters, gypsies were obviously able to mix with whites. The only time blacks mixed with whites was when a white man raped a black woman.

i could just as well say americans never commited a Holocaust against blacks like europeans did against gypsies. and gypsy women were raped too. maybe some gypsies mixed with Whites but they werent accepted by the Society nor their offspring, not even today as you see in my personal case let alone 200 years ago

Mortimer
04-22-2013, 06:02 AM
You're taking what I am saying very out of context. I am not saying anyone has any more of an excuse to commit crimes, I am saying that if African Americans could overcome their struggles and be relatively successful why couldn't Gypsies?

i dont know how succesful they are really. i think being a gypsy in eastern europe is much worse then being black in the USA. i would prefer to be black in the USA

alfieb
04-22-2013, 06:04 AM
i could just as well say americans never commited a Holocaust against blacks like europeans did against gypsies. and gypsy women were raped too. maybe some gypsies mixed with Whites but they werent accepted by the Society nor their offspring, not even today as you see in my personal case let alone 200 years ago
No, instead of killing them all, they were valuable property, like a horse or a bicycle.

I'd rather be dead than a slave.

Sikeliot
04-22-2013, 06:04 AM
i dont know how succesful they are really. i think being a gypsy in eastern europe is much worse then being black in the USA. i would prefer to be black in the USA

Blacks in the USA have better conditions than Gypsies in Europe because they worked to overcome their struggles, fought for their rights (which, of course, they should have not had to fight for but should have always had), and have advanced in society through their own efforts.

I have nothing against Gypsies personally, I have something against people who are lazy and don't try to advance themselves.

Mortimer
04-22-2013, 06:07 AM
No, instead of killing them all, they were valuable property, like a horse or a bicycle.

I'd rather be dead than a slave.

gypsies were slaves too

alfieb
04-22-2013, 06:09 AM
gypsies were slaves too
They were serfs. There were white serfs, too.

Nearly the entire population of Russia were also serfs, who had basically the same conditions as gypsies.

Why aren't they crying and begging for pity?

Mortimer
04-22-2013, 06:10 AM
Blacks in the USA have better conditions than Gypsies in Europe because they worked to overcome their struggles, fought for their rights (which, of course, they should have not had to fight for but should have always had), and have advanced in society through their own efforts.

I have nothing against Gypsies personally, I have something against people who are lazy and don't try to advance themselves.

the USA is generally richer then eastern europe, even many eastern europeans emigrate to other countries to seek a better life and unemployment is high also for White eastern europeans etc. in serbia there are no Jobs i know that and People are very poor, generally not only gypsies. gypsies do fight to advance themselfes, some do but some stick to the life they were Born in and grew up. you cant generalise

Mortimer
04-22-2013, 06:11 AM
They were serfs. There were white serfs, too.

Nearly the entire population of Russia were also serfs, who had basically the same conditions as gypsies.

Why aren't they crying and begging for pity?

being a serf is the same as being a slave or very similar. and i doubt Whites had the same condition as gypsies, not even today gypsies are even with Whites. i think Whites were considered higher then gypsies always.

alfieb
04-22-2013, 06:13 AM
being a serf is the same as being a slave or very similar. and i doubt Whites had the same condition as gypsies, not even today gypsies are even with Whites. i think Whites were considered higher then gypsies always.
Serfdom was everywhere, not just in the Balkans, and native white Europeans were serfs too, not just Gypsies from India.

http://www.zonu.com/images/500X0/2009-09-17-796/Serfdom-and-rebellions-in-Central-Europe-before-1515.jpg

Mortimer
04-22-2013, 06:16 AM
Serfdom was everywhere, not just in the Balkans, and native white Europeans were serfs too, not just Gypsies from India.

http://www.zonu.com/images/500X0/2009-09-17-796/Serfdom-and-rebellions-in-Central-Europe-before-1515.jpg

i know, but they were still hold as slaves and more ill treated then Whites. what is your Point that gypsies were never ill treated? and always were same as Whites?

alfieb
04-22-2013, 06:18 AM
i know, but they were still hold as slaves and more ill treated then Whites. what is your Point that gypsies were never ill treated? and always were same as Whites?
No.

What I said was that blacks suffered more. What you said was that gypsies suffered more.

I never denied that gypsies had a hard time. They still do.

asingh
04-22-2013, 07:01 AM
Not really, nothing points to them being from Punjab. There are studies which show them to be Kashmiri/Rajasthani, or even Punjabi. Punjab is a huge expanse of land which covers two (edit) countries: Pakistan [E] and India [NW]. There is nothing Punjabi in these people anymore. It is equivalent to asking other migrants who have assimilated in America to go back; else it is a classical case of garbage throwing. Which will hardly help Gypsies or India. India is a 3rd world shit-hole, I doubt Gypsies can do anything here, or reap benefits.

Same as above.

Kashmyr

That is one volatile region. Totally disputed by three nations (China-India-Pakistan;alphabetical): And the Kashmiri people themselves want an independent state. So asking them to go to Kashmir is quite a load of horse-shit...! Or being indifferent to a problem. Sorry, to say.

Another possiblity I just looked into is North Eastern India:

Again, not a good option. The NE is an indigenous region and have a unique group of people. This stock is highly Mongoloid and they have their own language groups and cultures, each of the 7-sister states. It would be equivalent to: A Nun in a Disco...! LOL. Why you pondering preposterous theories here. Your forte is anti-Zion; stick to that, bro. :)

Sending them "back" to India, would be the same as the above. Please understand they have nothing similar to India/Indid anymore. The language group though PIE>>>IE>>>IA is there and lexicon similarities are there, but is that enough. Where is the perspective and logic here. India is huge: we encompass 1B+ people, but conditions are stark and raving crazy. It is purely nonsensical and almost bordering on genocide to suggest what you are saying.

Roughly 800-1000 (or even 1500) years. What is long..? Or long enough..? A lot of people have arrived voluntarily in other parts of the world with similar time continuum. What now..? Does this not scuttle your logic. ? Regarding Gypsies not contributing to society and not integrating: That is a societal issue and not geo-political. Both should not be merged.

LOL. They are not Indians. They are Europe's problem, sorry to say. Been with the land for quite a while. Plus in India they would not even get welfare. We have nothing like that. Please read up about India, and how bad a place it is, before writing all this. And is it that difficult to understand: Once people move out of country (for what ever reason); and have been resident for 1500-800 years: they are part of that nation. Irrespective they assimilate or not or do not contribute. Those are not factors. Sorry to mention this: You would say who you are, suppose if you were questioned in Switzerland (say on a vacation): An American, or from the Levant. It makes no sense. Genetically and as per the fora-visor, yes; you can say which ever, but in reality you know the answer too.

The last image is probably Mumbai slums. Millions live in slums in this hyper city. :)

For the record their language is believed to be descended from Punjabi, so I would support the idea that they are Punjabi and not Kashmiri.
For the record most of India's northern languages are Indo-European, and I wrote the progressive line above. What does this add. ?

But India has a lot of cities and large structures.
More villages and slums. Our rural population is pegged between 65-70%, and urban growth rate is a mere 2%-3% (annual). Now what...?
http://www.tradingeconomics.com/india/rural-population-percent-of-total-population-wb-data.html

Africa is a whole continent, India is just a country. Some North African countries are more developed than India, not all the African countries. And yes, Africa is indeed a sparsely populated continent. India has lots of slums, but it isn't THAT poor.
Quite poor. Read the below:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poverty_in_India

YeshAtid
07-26-2013, 04:08 PM
they're scum

Mortimer
07-26-2013, 04:11 PM
they're scum

you show your colours, kapo

Grenzland
07-26-2013, 04:11 PM
Do you like Gypsies Gigolo?

Loki
07-26-2013, 04:12 PM
they're scum

You've already had a warning. Keep your racist hatred bullshit to yourself, amigo.

Cleitus
07-26-2013, 04:19 PM
Yes i think they should be Deportatet to Madagaskar.

Archduke
07-26-2013, 04:34 PM
No.

They need to go somewhere while the East kick them out.

Cleitus
07-26-2013, 04:36 PM
Look how nice Madagaskar is :thumb001:
https://www.mcsail.net/images/47845968/Madagaskar.jpg
http://www.abenteuer-reisen.de/files/imagecache/reportage_imageGallery/bildredaktion/Nosy_Be_Strand.jpg
https://www.mcsail.net/images/47845969/Segelrevier.jpg
http://www.geo.de/reisen/community/bild/regular/36189/Saphirschuerferin-in-Ilakaka-Madagaskar.jpg

Mortimer
07-26-2013, 04:39 PM
i think forcefully removing an ethnic group is a international crime. albanians saying romas should be deported but not so long ago they cried NATO because they were kicked out from kosovo

Grenzland
07-26-2013, 04:40 PM
i think forcefully removing an ethnic group is a international crime. albanians saying romas should be deported but not so long ago they cried NATO because they were kicked out from kosovo

Please don't talk about politics... :picard2:

Cleitus
07-26-2013, 04:44 PM
women and kids cried. You are forcing White Genocide and you say that Deportation is a International Crime ?

Mortimer
07-26-2013, 04:45 PM
women and kids cried. You are forcing White Genocide and you say that Deportation is International a Crime ?

and roma women and kids wouldnt crie the same way? of course deportation of a whole ethnic group from their place is a internetational crime it is ethnic cleansing.

Grenzland
07-26-2013, 04:47 PM
and roma women and kids wouldnt crie the same way? of course deportation of a whole ethnic group from their place is a internetational crime it is ethnic cleansing.

But the whole situation is simply not comparable!

Cleitus
07-26-2013, 04:47 PM
The only thing you would do in a War is shitting in your Jeans and hiding.

Mortimer
07-26-2013, 04:48 PM
But the whole situation is simply not comparable!

of course it is comparabale you nazi beast. in both cases it is ethnic cleansing, you say that because romas are not white and because arbi hari is your faggot nazi friend from germany

Cleitus
07-26-2013, 04:48 PM
We are indigenous in europe you are not :picard2:

Mortimer
07-26-2013, 04:50 PM
We are indigenous in europe you are not :picard2:

we are long enough here though. we didnt originate here but we are mixed with europeans and long enough here, it would be certainly ethnic cleansing, just like when albanians drive out serbs and romas human rights watchers wrote that it is ethnic cleansing

Grenzland
07-26-2013, 04:54 PM
of course it is comparabale you nazi beast. in both cases it is ethnic cleansing, you say that because romas are not white and because arbi hari is your faggot nazi friend from germany

:bounce:

Calm down Gigolo!

You are the one who always wants to be white! I don't care for being white. I'm not American, I care for Europeans. And Albanians are Europeans.

I also never chose a side in Balkan conflicts but you said the Albanians were just crying. That's simply not true. Also they didn't ask the NATO, the NATO wanted to be part of the conflict because that's what they are doing.

Why do you always react this way? I don't even want to fight you because you are not an enemy. Just shut up and stop this "oh my god someone is against me, he is a NAZI!" shit!

Thanks!

Insuperable
07-26-2013, 05:00 PM
This is a tough one. I would not like them integrating or mixing and it is hard and non-humane to throw them out. If it would be possible to secure their existence somewhere else and enable them a proper start that would be the best solution.

Smeagol
07-26-2013, 05:29 PM
Yes, I'd say it would be in Western civilization's best interest to get rid of Gypsies.

Lemon Kush
07-26-2013, 05:30 PM
No.

They need to go somewhere while the East kick them out.

Maybe we should move you eastward

Pjeter Pan
07-26-2013, 05:31 PM
Like in game of thrones?? :)

Loki
07-26-2013, 05:32 PM
Yes, I'd say it would be in Western civilization's best interest to get rid of Gypsies.

'Get rid of' ... how? :confused:

Pjeter Pan
07-26-2013, 05:32 PM
Like in game of thrones

Smeagol
07-26-2013, 05:52 PM
'Get rid of' ... how? :confused:

I'm not sure. They should have their own state in India or something.

Kiyant
07-26-2013, 05:58 PM
Well from what i have seen in Hungary they are really not good for the country i also see it in Germany they always steal everything in the town they are currently in and then they get out as soon as they can so the police wont find them........

Insuperable
07-26-2013, 06:02 PM

And what if India does not want them saying they are mixed and not proper Indians?

Smeagol
07-26-2013, 06:03 PM
And what if India does not want them saying they are mixed and not proper Indians?

Yeah I guess the problem is no one really wants Gypsies.

tEhSaint
07-26-2013, 06:08 PM
Yes they should be banned.

Loki
07-26-2013, 06:10 PM

They haven't lived in India for a thousand years. That's as ridiculous as saying white Americans should have their own state in Europe.

Cleitus
07-26-2013, 06:14 PM
they haven't lived in india for a thousand years. That's as ridiculous as saying white americans should have their own state in europe.
they only live in europe because of the living standart nothing other.

Smeagol
07-26-2013, 06:16 PM
They haven't lived in India for a thousand years. That's as ridiculous as saying white Americans should have their own state in Europe.

Maybe you're right. I'd have no problem with them living in the West, if they behaved like Westerners.

Loki
07-26-2013, 06:19 PM
Maybe you're right. I'd have no problem with them living in the West, if they behaved like Westerners.

But you're an American. Gypsies have more right to reside in Europe than you have. Nothing personal, just sayin'.

wvwvw
07-26-2013, 06:20 PM

On the contrary most people don't want to see them assimilate in their societies.

The thought of gypsies mixing with the local populations is too frightening for many. Just ask Albanians and Bulgarians :biggrin:

Loki
07-26-2013, 06:21 PM
Just ask Albanians and Bulgarians :biggrin:

In Bulgaria, the line between Gypsies and non-Gypsies is blurry ... just ask Twitch ;)

Chieftain
07-26-2013, 06:23 PM
The northern catholic highlanders with find a solution, but I think it will be too late.....

Smeagol
07-26-2013, 06:24 PM
But you're an American.

And a Westerner. We have some Gypsies here too.

Gypsies have more right to reside in Europe than you have. Nothing personal, just sayin'.

I agree, but they also have a responsibility to act civilized.

Smeagol
07-26-2013, 06:25 PM
On the contrary most people don't want to see them assimilate in their societies.

The thought of gypsies mixing with the local populations is too frightening for many. Just ask Albanians and Bulgarians :biggrin:

I'm not saying they should mix.

Archduke
07-26-2013, 09:13 PM
Maybe we should move you eastward

Barai mecha, pederast.

Trun
07-26-2013, 09:28 PM
In Bulgaria, the line between Gypsies and non-Gypsies is blurry ... just ask Twitch ;)

Hajduk approves.

We are chatting on FB atm. I try to bring him back here, but he doesn't want.

Lemon Kush
07-26-2013, 10:25 PM
Barai mecha, pederast.

Nemi vikai pederast oligofren

Anglojew
07-26-2013, 10:29 PM
From West..... what the hell man, only Albania with a population of 3.1 million people has more than 500,000 darkskined people.... 350,000 gypsies and 150,000 ciganis and these fucking ciganis are getting all assimilated.

What's the difference between a cigani and a gypsy?

Shah-Jehan
07-26-2013, 10:40 PM
Since there are polls about the Jews and Muslims, here's one for the elephant in the room.

Unlike with Jews and Muslims, where most Muslims and Jews are good law-abiding people, most gypsies aren't.

That's generalising to the max, they are human beings just like you, aren't they?

Arianiti
07-26-2013, 10:46 PM

Actually in Albanian Kosova they have more rights than anywhere in the world, as we do not fear them as some do, maybe because they are so similar.

They have their representatives in our Parliament, Government, Public and Privare Institutions, NGO-se. They also have their schooling, primary and secondary, in their own language.

But the problem is that they should go to school, only minority of them sends their children to school as I know, although primary and secondary education in Kosova is mandatory ;)

Gorštak
07-26-2013, 10:46 PM
It's sad that nobody care about them, I guess because they are not politically strong enough to make somebody care.
In WW2 so many of them were taken to concentration camps, but people mainly make movies about Jews, articles about Jews, monuments about Jews, Gypsies don't get that attention.

Graham
07-26-2013, 10:55 PM
Have only ever seen two proper Romani Gypsies. Both were old women begging.

I wonder why you migrate so far, as to beg.

Insuperable
07-26-2013, 11:00 PM
What's the difference between a cigani and a gypsy?

Gypsy is an English word for Cigan

One gypsy woman entered the building and started begging from one apartment to another. People say "clean the stairs and every resident of this building will give you some money" (when I heard how much would she get I was like "I will f*cking clean the damn stairs"). She refused of course.

alfieb
07-26-2013, 11:53 PM
That's generalising to the max, they are human beings just like you, aren't they?

No.

They are not just like me. I was taught from an early age to contribute to society, work hard, obey the laws, etc.

Shah-Jehan
07-26-2013, 11:54 PM
No.

Yes it is...

alfieb
07-26-2013, 11:56 PM
Yes it is...

You're fifteen. Go to Europe when you are older, encounter these savages, and then re-assess your position.

In Italy, the courts determined that it is legal to be racist against them because most of them are criminals. Why would they do that?

Stefan_Dusan
07-26-2013, 11:56 PM
Gypsies are no ones problem in Balkan. We give each other more problem than gypsy yet we constantly scapegoat them. I don't know why, they're just nomadic people.

ChocolateFace
07-27-2013, 12:02 AM
Voted no.

Shah-Jehan
07-27-2013, 12:05 AM
You're fifteen. Go to Europe when you are older, encounter these savages, and then re-assess your position.

In Italy, the courts determined that it is legal to be racist against them because most of them are criminals. Why would they do that?

well, if they were to be banned, they should've been banned centuries ago, not now...

cally
07-27-2013, 12:08 AM
No, I'd like to help them because no one deserves to live in those conditions. Like it or not, they have been in Europe for a long time. Even though many Indians and Pakistanis are mixed today to some degree with central Asians/Mongols, they will reject European Gypsies because they are culturally and ethnically different to their native populations.

Shah-Jehan
07-27-2013, 12:09 AM
No, I'd like to help them because no one deserves to live in those conditions. Like it or not, they have been in Europe for a long time. Even though many Indians and Pakistanis are mixed today to some degree with central Asians/Mongols, they will reject European Gypsies because they are culturally and ethnically different to their native populations.

Who's mixed with mongols?:mad:

cally
07-27-2013, 12:10 AM

There was a Mughal invasion of South Asia, no?

Shah-Jehan
07-27-2013, 12:13 AM
There was a Mughal invasion of South Asia, no?

Only the Mughal high aristocracy descended from Mongols while their soldiers, bureaucrats, administrators etc were mostly Persians and other Iranians and later it also included the native population...

In fact, the state was so heavily Persianised that the word Mughal itself is the Persian transliteration of Mongol...

alfieb
07-27-2013, 12:13 AM

Your nobles were. The Mughal dynasty were descended from Genghis Khan.

The people of the Seven Sister States are.

Loki
07-27-2013, 12:17 AM

Who is you?