PDA

View Full Version : Video:Serbian bishop kissing with a guy

Hurrem sultana
04-22-2013, 11:52 AM
After this,just today,he got fired :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_apsk1JMyw

Herr Abubu
04-22-2013, 11:57 AM
It looks as if he's getting his left nipple sucked. There's something about Orthodox clergymen and fornication with young boys. An Orthodox priest, who came on a mission from Greece, was arrested for the sexual abuse of underage boys in Albania some time ago.

Hurrem sultana
04-22-2013, 11:57 AM
The church finally reacted

http://www.klix.ba/vijesti/bih/sinod-spc-razrijesio-kacavendu-duznosti-vladike/130422081

Arianiti
04-22-2013, 12:02 PM
Is he a pedophile and a gay, or only a gay? :lol:

Hurrem sultana
04-22-2013, 12:03 PM
Is he a pedophile and a gay, or only a gay? :lol:

I guess he just like young handsome guys :D

Arbėrori
04-22-2013, 12:07 PM
:rotfl:

Minesweeper
04-22-2013, 12:13 PM
The patriarch looks like the Serbian networking teacher I had. :lol:

He's not a Patriarch but a Bishop. I'll correct this mistake if it was a mistake at all.

Hurrem sultana
04-22-2013, 12:15 PM
He's not a Patriarch though but a Bishop. I'll correct this mistake if it was a mistake at all.

Ok Bishop,sorry i am not familiar with those expressions

Alexq
04-22-2013, 12:20 PM
hahah in general many religous priests of all religions are like this... while they teach you to be good and kind, and dont do this and this, its bad blablabla...:picard1:

CrystalMaiden
04-22-2013, 12:20 PM
Why is this on Bosnian sub forum?

And why are you posting this bile on this forum?

I though you were better than the Albos and Greeks here.

sido
04-22-2013, 12:23 PM
Is homosexuality illegal? queer organisations should condemn the unfair behavior of the orthodox church towards the bishop :D Justice for the bishop :D :D

Alexq
04-22-2013, 12:23 PM

maybe cause that dude is from bosnia lol

Hurrem sultana
04-22-2013, 12:24 PM
maybe cause that dude is from bosnia lol

Yep

Meow
04-22-2013, 12:25 PM
What on Earth ?! So many good looking Slavic girls and they choose men ....

Alexq
04-22-2013, 12:34 PM
What on Earth ?! So many good looking Slavic girls and they choose men ....

well these guys first to become priests, they go and study+live in a special high school only with boys for 5 years... thats allright considering in many countries, there are many high schools, even in the west which are devided between boys and girls... but later they go and study another 5 years in like university with only guys, so from 14-15 until 24 years old or something they are only with guys...thats the time when you get a girlfriend, loose virginity and other things, so if you miss all that like these guys, obviously there is a high probability to become gay lol

Meow
04-22-2013, 12:48 PM
well these guys first to become priests, they go and study+live in a special high school only with boys for 5 years... thats allright considering in many countries, there are many high schools, even in the west which are devided between boys and girls... but later they go and study another 5 years in like university with only guys, so from 14-15 until 24 years old or something they are only with guys...thats the time when you get a girlfriend, loose virginity and other things, so if you miss all that like these guys, obviously there is a high probability to become gay lol

I'm quite sceptical on that whole becoming gay thing, I think one is born gay

Bosnjakinja
04-22-2013, 01:00 PM

Why shouldn't it be on the Bosnian forum? The freak is (sadly) from Bosnia. And his first love was Mladic

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTg17HB0bR-pscVzxqhv49QKlYh82v_3Ee5eimTyoCYugnI6J8f5A

Hurrem sultana
04-22-2013, 01:01 PM

True :D

Alexq
04-22-2013, 01:22 PM
I'm quite sceptical on that whole becoming gay thing, I think one is born gay

some, but most not. those who are born, they dont hide it at least, unlike these, who later become priests for god sake... :picard1:

dado
04-22-2013, 02:03 PM
novi akronim srpske pravoslavne crkve ...SPRC http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/laughing/laughing-hard-smiley-emoticon.gif

Onur
04-22-2013, 05:00 PM
It looks like they are screwing around in front of another person, the one who filmed this. So, i think the bishop had gang bang party with at least two boys in there.

Mraz
04-22-2013, 05:02 PM
What the....:eek:

dralos
04-22-2013, 05:08 PM
doesnt surprise me atall,serbs are known to be gaylovers

Szegedist
04-22-2013, 05:15 PM
Something I always hear from Serbs is how the Catholic Church is full of pedophiles, how Serbian Orthodox Church is the true Church ,without pedophiles, etc, :laugh:

Baluarte
04-22-2013, 05:17 PM
All Churches have crooked clergymen.
Anecdotic personal stories don't change the nature of the institution.

Hurrem sultana
04-22-2013, 07:35 PM

It is a bishop,not any priest

Dacul
04-22-2013, 07:41 PM
You are attacking Christian Orthodox religion for minor facts.
I could start to post about what dementia acts some Muslims did,but I am not doing it.
If a Muslim priest would kiss a boy and someone would tell that,the one who told it,would be blamed about forging things and decapitated,or so on.
:laugh:

Baluarte
04-22-2013, 07:50 PM
It is a bishop,not any priest

Are you really that feeble-minded? Reread my comment, personal anecdotic actions do not change the nature of the institution.

Mraz
04-22-2013, 07:52 PM
I could start to post about what dementia acts some Muslims did,but I am not doing it.
If a Muslim priest would kiss a boy and someone would tell that,the one who told it,would be blamed about forging things and decapitated,or so on.

The pervert is from Bosnia...

Hurrem sultana
04-22-2013, 07:53 PM

Oh Gosh

where do i attack your religion? i am not even talking about it,the serbs speak about this the most..they are not really known to be protective of their church

Dacul
04-22-2013, 07:54 PM
Was only 1 bishop caught doing that.
How many Serbian christian orthodox bishops were caught doing that in last 20 years?
Serbian Christian Orthodox Church,Bulgarian Christian Orthodox Church,Albanian Christian Orthodox Church,Greek Christian Orthodox Church,Russian Christian Orthodox Church,Ukrainian Christian Orthodox Church,Syrian Christian Orthodox Church,Finnish Christian Orthodox Church (ye is small,only 100.000 people,but still exists),Greek Christian Orthodox Church,Romanians Christian Orthodox Church etc are called "Sister churches" are in communion.
So you are attacking Christian Orthodox religion for minor facts,as I was telling.

Hurrem sultana
04-22-2013, 07:56 PM
The pervert is from Bosnia...

And i think his hot lover filmed this,i bet he used him for money :D

Mraz
04-22-2013, 07:57 PM
Was only 1 bishop caught doing that.
How many Serbian christian orthodox bishops were caught doing that in last 20 years?

They were too busy hiding war thugs and war rapists this last decade. :rolleyes:

Arbėrori
04-22-2013, 07:59 PM
Why is there never any young nun action? :(

Rastko
04-22-2013, 08:01 PM
It is a footage of group orgy,hour and a half long.

Allegedely,some boys commited suicide because of Kacavenda,they couldn't survive his harassing.

Dacul
04-22-2013, 08:02 PM
They were too busy hiding war thugs and war rapists this last decade. :rolleyes:

Oh really?
Serbians were provoked by Catholics (croats) and muslims (fanatic bosnians) to attack them,but they were too noob to attack Croatia and Bosnia.
And after,because of the provocations of Bosnian fanatic muslims they also attacked Kosovar Albanians - they attacked Kosovar Albanians because of Bosnian fanatic muslims,cause these people ,albanians Kosovars,do not really care about Muslim religion.
(they thought Kosovar albanians are also fanatic muslims,cause they were muslims).
You muslim fanatics provoked conflict between Albanians and Serbians,cause you remember very well who had a great role in beating Muslim Empire,Ottoman Empire,which were Albanians.

Arbėrori
04-22-2013, 08:05 PM
Religion didn't have anything to do with the attacks... It was of a murderous & imperialistic nature, do you think all the people slain were hardcore Catholics or Muslims? Please, children, who don't even know who God is, were killed in cold blood.

Anyways, it's funny how Serbs are usually very homophobic, so does this mean they'll loosen up a bit, after all these scandals? :P

Hurrem sultana
04-22-2013, 08:07 PM

Allegedely,some boys commited suicide because of Kacavenda,they couldn't survive his harassing.

Poor guys

Pontios
Really? This is the biggest and worst thing that you can find in an Orthodox church today, yet everyone who is judging the Serbian Orthodox church should judge themselves first. Starting from Albanians down to every last gypsy in Europe.

Lena
Oh Gosh

where do i attack your religion? i am not even talking about it,the serbs speak about this the most..they are not really known to be protective of their church

And i think his hot lover filmed this,i bet he used him for money :D

True, we tend to criticize openly everything and everybody, not a biggy for us, however, after your second post quoted above, I don't find you exactly the right person to discuss any further on topic.

Arbėrori
04-22-2013, 08:08 PM
Really? This is the biggest and worst thing that you can find in an Orthodox church today, yet everyone who is judging the Serbian Orthodox church should judge themselves first. Starting from Albanians down to every last gypsy in Europe.

Says the Hellenized Turk... :lol:

Szegedist
04-22-2013, 08:09 PM

Which Church gets the reputation for being "pedophilic"? I often hear these insults from Orthodox Christians.

Arbėrori
04-22-2013, 08:09 PM

Horrible...

Loki
04-22-2013, 08:10 PM
Shall we rename this thread "Balkanfest no 198"?

Hurrem sultana
04-22-2013, 08:11 PM

then why do you care to reply

Szegedist
04-22-2013, 08:11 PM

198? Thats for this month, right?

Lena
04-22-2013, 08:14 PM
Which Church gets the reputation for being "pedophilic"? I often hear these insults from Orthodox Christians.

I personally never attacked any church like that so any attacks from your side should be pointed directly to those who did it; this way you insult many ppl for no reason. my 2 cents.

Szegedist
04-22-2013, 08:16 PM
I personally never attacked any church like that so any attacks from your side should be pointed directly to those who did it; this way you insult many ppl for no reason. my 2 cents.

Lena, read my posts on this thread again, I did not attack, only point out hypocrisy.

Mraz
04-22-2013, 08:16 PM
http://www.pressonline.rs/upload/boxImageData/2010/3/17/98549/000001-Public.jpg

:bowlol:

Lena
04-22-2013, 08:21 PM
Lena, read my posts on this thread again, I did not attack, only point out hypocrisy.

I understand it... np. I post on this thread solely 'cause it's bishop of SOC, otherwise I don't post at all on this kind of topic. From what I see most ppl giving comments are bunch of mindless trolls.

See you around :)

Dacul
04-22-2013, 08:21 PM
Well,I do not think those guys who commited those bombings in Boston,not far away,were Christian Orthodox as religion.

Now you say,which is more nasty,kissing a child,or going to throw with bombs in people you do not even know?

Hurrem sultana
04-22-2013, 08:23 PM

LOL

Onur
04-22-2013, 08:23 PM

ohh god, is this the couple we have in the video?

they look like freak show characters :lol:

Szegedist
04-22-2013, 08:26 PM

http://www.marla-design.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/bratstvo1.jpg

Baluarte
04-22-2013, 08:26 PM
I prefer the Albanian :)

Dacul
04-22-2013, 08:27 PM
If they are dressed like that,they should be Muslim or Catholic as religion,with their well known "high" morality.

Hurrem sultana
04-22-2013, 08:29 PM

It could be some other,he had a couple of lovers

Szegedist
If they are dressed like that,they should be Muslim or Catholic as religion,with their well known "high" morality.

Come on Dacul, look in your own Wallachian backyard before telling anyone about morality.

Loki

That eagle butt looks the most inviting.

Dacul
04-22-2013, 08:31 PM
Come on Dacul, look in your own Wallachian backyard before telling anyone about morality.

What?
Romanian prostitutes are more dressed than those women.

Geni
04-22-2013, 08:31 PM

I Will not trolling..but .. beautiful fashion .. that looks like a mix of the farmer of 1800 with a citizen of the 1980

Dacul
04-22-2013, 08:32 PM

I think those are actually Swedish women,who want to promote peace in Balkans.
See that most are blonde,which is atypical in Balkans and the black haired,have jet black hair with blue nuance,which is very very rare at Balkanics,but quite often at dark haired Nordics.

Szegedist
04-22-2013, 08:35 PM
I think those are actually Swedish women,who want to promote peace in Balkans.
See that most are blonde,which is atypical in Balkans and the black haired,have jet black hair with blue nuance,which is very very rare at Balkanics,but quite often at dark haired Nordics.

When I posted this I wanted to add some hetero to a homo thread, and did not expect a phenotype classification based on their ass shape and hair colour, and conspiracy theories.

Hurrem sultana
04-22-2013, 08:35 PM
I Will not trolling..but .. beautiful fashion .. that looks like a mix of the farmer of 1800 with a citizen of the 1980

Come on :D

dado
04-22-2013, 08:38 PM
audio recording of priest and his lover :picard1:

https://soundcloud.com/blic-3/snimak-ka-avenda

Hoca
04-22-2013, 08:40 PM
Is this new? Not related to last weeks news in Serbia? Wow, it almost can't be a coincidence.. in every Christian country similar events gets exposed.

Geni
04-22-2013, 08:40 PM
Luna this is not correct..you know this....but i am curious..you are so jung and so religious..why living you in north eu..? For your caracter is not better Turkay or Bosnja ?

Dacul
04-22-2013, 08:41 PM
No Christian orthodox started to slender muslim religion here.
And if we are gather,even if Linet or Dandelion and other Greeks here are not so christian orthodox (but think they will participate also,will all other Russians here) ,I think we will win the slender contest without any problems.
You muslims are really noob people,that is the thing,not really worth to argue with your absurd posting.

Geni
04-22-2013, 08:41 PM
Is this new? Not related to last weeks news in Serbia? Wow, it almost can't be a coincidence.. in every Christian country similar events gets exposed.

the sulltan-troll..:p

Hurrem sultana
04-22-2013, 08:42 PM
Luna this is not correct..you know this....but i am curious..you are so jung and so religious..why living you in north eu..? For your caracter is not better Turkay or Bosnja ?

If you have questions for me send them to me,do not derail this thread.thanks

Geni
04-22-2013, 08:44 PM
ok but you can repond in privat no..

Dacul
04-22-2013, 08:44 PM
LunaRose got jewish ancestry,after one her grandmothers.
I am wondering,how come she is the only one from "Muslims" here who started to post bad things about Christian Orthodox Church?

Hurrem sultana
04-22-2013, 08:54 PM
http://www.slobodna-bosna.ba/img/vijesti/201304/kacha.jpg

Mraz
04-22-2013, 09:00 PM
http://www.slobodna-bosna.ba/img/vijesti/201304/kacha.jpg

This is the land of forbidden fruit
Bananas, melonas, yeah
It's a hot, hot summer love
Yeah

Bosnjakinja
04-22-2013, 09:00 PM
I can't believe how many people act butthurt over this thread :lol:

Can't you see that you're only making yourselves look like idiots when you defend him, or act insulted on his behalf? The man is a disgusting creep, a pig. You really want to defend a person like that just because he belongs to your church? :lol:

I've read so many Serbian sites about this priest and they are all shocked and disgusted, or they make hilarious jokes and pictures about him and his fellow queers from the church. Just so people now that there is another Serbia out there, different from the clannish people we have on this forum.

The Illyrian Warrior
04-22-2013, 09:02 PM
Is it me or i find the orthodox priest sick and disgusting at the same time.

F..cking faggots and pedophiles.

The Illyrian Warrior
04-22-2013, 09:03 PM
Guapo likes this, i bet he was buttf..cked from one of these bishops in adult years :laugh:

Kastrioti1443
04-22-2013, 09:04 PM
serbs are iranians, in the iranian culture pehophilia was legalised

Twistedmind
04-22-2013, 09:08 PM
I can't believe how many people act butthurt over this thread :lol:
Hm,

Luna Rose 16 posts of 81, Araberorir 5, Szegedist 7, Duskfall 5. Who exactly got butthurt? Few trolls are butthurt beacuse nobody pays them attention they expected. Grow up.

Can't you see that you're only making yourselves look like idiots when you defend him, or act insulted on his behalf? The man is a disgusting creep, a pig. You really want to defend a person like that just because he belongs to your church? :lol:

I dont really want to go to far in this stupid thread, but there is 9 seconds long clip which shows bearded man and another man kissing. Only retard would take it as evidence to be honest.

Hurrem sultana
04-22-2013, 09:10 PM
Lol Twistedmind protecting him,why am i not surprised

Dacul
04-22-2013, 09:11 PM
Lol,LunaRose is a so called muslim woman here ,who portrays herself as a Saint and a virgin .
But someone from males here was proud that he had sex with her (let me quote "I veni vidi vici her"),while she was voting that she is virgin and never had sex and she opens this kind of threads about morality.

Twistedmind
04-22-2013, 09:11 PM

Who said I am protecting anyone? I just said you are obviously butthurt since nobody is impressed by your sudden interest for topic. ;) If he is homosexual he deserved to be deforked, not just retired, but I didnt see anything from you as usual.

Hurrem sultana
04-22-2013, 09:13 PM
Lol,LunaRose is a so called muslim woman here ,who portrays herself as a Saint and a virgin .
But someone from males here was proud that he had sex with her (let me quote "I veni vidi vici her"),while she was voting that she is virgin and never had sex and she opens this kind of threads about morality.

Lol i had sex with a member wow,who?

psycho

Bosnjakinja
04-22-2013, 09:15 PM
Hm,

Luna Rose 16 posts of 81, Araberorir 5, Szegedist 7, Duskfall 5. Who exactly got butthurt? Few trolls are butthurt beacuse nobody pays them attention they expected. Grow up.

I dont really want to go to far in this stupid thread, but there is 9 seconds long clip which shows bearded man and another man kissing. Only retard would take it as evidence to be honest.

Well, the man in the clip really looks like him, and taking into consideration all the other things about him (stripper Dejan Nestorovic said he had a "relationship" with him, and there were the boys Rastko mentioned who committed suicide)

btw, he was also fired, that should tell you something. And there have been found recordings of him talking dirty to some men. Although I haven't heard them. The point is that it is better to just distance yourself from such people and like I said, reading Serbian sites most people are condemning what has happened which IMO is good.

Dacul
04-22-2013, 09:15 PM
Lol i had sex with a member wow,who?

psycho

I do not remember his name,I just remember he said that he veni,vidi,vici you and I think he was referring at having sex with you.
He was South Slavic,anyway.
But you only had sex with one of the males members here?

Minesweeper
04-22-2013, 09:16 PM
If those videos are real, he might be a fag but not a pedophile since he isn't kissing a child.

Bosnjakinja
04-22-2013, 09:17 PM
If those videos are real, he might be a fag but not a pedophile since he isn't kissing a child.

This I agree with. He is disgusting but he isn't a pedophile: so if he gets fired from the church, on what grounds does he get fired? Because of homosexuality or because he is having nonmarital sex at all?

Twistedmind
04-22-2013, 09:21 PM
Well, the man in the clip really looks like him, and taking into consideration all the other things about him (stripper Dejan Nestorovic said he had a "relationship" with him, and there were the boys Rastko mentioned who committed suicide)

btw, he was also fired, that should tell you something. And there have been found recordings of him talking dirty to some men. Although I haven't heard them.
Sorry, but it's all yellow press, if I would believe all things written there I would be idiot. Altough, I am not defending anyone, I am just saying this video proves nothing, and you could not twist it as proof, especialy not for pedophilia..

The point is that it is better to just distance yourself from such people and like I said, reading Serbian sites most people are condemning what has happened which IMO is good.

Well I allready commented what kind of sites it is, but like I said I didnt defend anyone, I just noticed some people took yellow press article as chance to overcome of some personal frustrations, lol. You could comment million time more, but honestly, few people posting here take all topic on some wierd personal level. ;)

Dacul
LunaRose is not actually Muslim,she is Jewish of religion,pretending to be Muslim and opened this thread to bring discord between Christian Orthodox members here and Muslim members.
She also opened another thread about some other member of clergy of Serbian Orthodox Church caught with something immoral.
Jews are very un-human and very deceiving,as you can see from the behavior of LunaRose.

Kastrioti1443
Long live Iran!!!

Hoca
It seems we read every week similar events and this is only the news that get exposed. Think of all the dark things that happen behind Church doors that don't get exposed.

Hurrem sultana
04-22-2013, 09:22 PM
I do not remember his name,I just remember he said that he veni,vidi,vici you and I think he was referring at having sex with you.
He was South Slavic,anyway.
But you only had sex with one of the males members here?

Lol you are not even funny,just leave it,its emberessing for yourself

Hurrem sultana
04-22-2013, 09:23 PM
LunaRose is not actually Muslim,she is Jewish of religion,pretending to be Muslim and opened this thread to bring discord between Christian Orthodox members here and Muslim members.
She also opened another thread about some other member of clergy of Serbian Orthodox Church caught with something immoral.
Jews are very un-human and very deceiving,as you can see from the behavior of LunaRose.

YES! I work for Mossad,they sent me to this forum to create as much tensions as possible between those 2 groups

Dacul
04-22-2013, 09:24 PM
Lol you are not even funny,just leave it,its emberessing for yourself

What Jeweress you got angered?
Why you do not better leave this politics of seeding hatred between Christian Orthodox people and Muslim people and post some pictures of you since you made army in Israel?

Kastrioti1443
04-22-2013, 09:25 PM
I should take those serbian iranian priests to work as niggers in my tabacco plantations. Full of catholic churches.

Arbėrori
04-22-2013, 09:33 PM

:rotfl:

Dacul
04-22-2013, 09:34 PM
YES! I work for Mossad,they sent me to this forum to create as much tensions as possible between those 2 groups

That is interesting,blonde Jewish woman,agent ov Mossad,pretending she is Muslim!
But I think you should dye your hair darker and wear more long skirts,people do not believe you ,that you are Muslim with such blonde hair and such short skirts.

Arbėrori
04-22-2013, 09:47 PM
That is interesting,blonde Jewish woman,agent ov Mossad,pretending she is Muslim!
But I think you should dye your hair darker and wear more long skirts,people do not believe you ,that you are Muslim with such blonde hair and such short skirts.

Oh and now all Christian women must be whores & roam around naked? :nono:

Luna trolled you all with that fake Jewish ancstry. :lol:

Arianiti
04-22-2013, 10:00 PM
I don't think that LunaRosa has anything against Orthodoxy.

Opening a thread about a Serbian priest, who was Mladic's boyfriend (I believe we all know who is Mladic), does not mean that you dislike Orthodoxy.

Each religion has some assholes, but he wasn't that religious if he was close with a criminal.

Dacul
04-22-2013, 10:09 PM
He is not even Serbian,he is Bosnian.
http://sh.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasilije_Ka%C4%8Davenda
(He was born in Sarajevo,from what I know that town is Bosnian,not Serbian).

Arbėrori
04-22-2013, 10:10 PM
He is not even Serbian,he is Bosnian.
http://sh.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasilije_Ka%C4%8Davenda
(He was born in Sarajevo,from what I know that town is Bosnian,not Serbian).

Bosniaks are Muslim. :lol:

Dacul
04-22-2013, 10:12 PM
Bosniaks are Muslim. :lol:

Bosniaks are Bosniaks,from Bosnia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Bosnia_and_Herzegovina

Arbėrori
04-22-2013, 10:13 PM
Bosniaks are Bosniaks,from Bosnia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Bosnia_and_Herzegovina

Orthodox Bosnians are Serbs.

Hurrem sultana
04-22-2013, 10:13 PM
Lol yes he was bosnian serb

Dacul
04-22-2013, 10:15 PM
Lol yes he was bosnian serb

Oh really.
On wiki is written that around 1800 40% of Bosnians were christian orthodox,it does not tell 40% of Bosnians were Serbs.
If Bosnians of Christian Orthodox religion are declaring themselves as Serbs,do not think that makes them Serbs.

Hurrem sultana
04-22-2013, 10:16 PM
ok they are bosnian ORTHODOX ;)

ALSh
04-22-2013, 10:18 PM

:confused:

Hurrem sultana
04-22-2013, 10:20 PM
:confused:

these bosnian orthodox are sick people :D

Dacul
04-22-2013, 10:20 PM

Whatever, do you really care about the fact that some bishop did that?
Or did you opened the thread to get attention from males from Apricity?
Especially these males from Balkans,which they will respond to this thread (cause is ov their interest) and which males seems you like a lot?
You smart Jeweress.
Oh,let me see Arberori became interested over night about the problems of the morality of Serbian clergy.
:rofl:
Or he just want to flirt with you?

Kastrioti1443
04-22-2013, 10:28 PM
Luna if you feel alone and unprotected in Bosnia there are always catholic albanian highlanders like this guys which can make you feel better lol: http://www.malsia.eu/Prek_Cali_me_shok.jpg

Always in disposition of killing turks and serbs.

Arbėrori
04-22-2013, 10:30 PM
Lol, Dacul, please... Stop... Save yourself the humiliation.

dralos
04-22-2013, 10:31 PM
why would albo highlanders risk their life for a slav?????????????????????????
i'm an offspring of a highlander myself and such a thing is crazy

Arianiti
04-22-2013, 10:32 PM
Luna if you feel alone and unprotected in Bosnia there are always catholic albanian highlanders like this guys which can make you feel better lol: http://www.malsia.eu/Prek_Cali_me_shok.jpg

Always in disposition of killing turks and serbs.

Greetings to the Highlanders, with Prek Cali Song lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wk3i2-M-oAY

Kastrioti1443
04-22-2013, 10:33 PM
Greetings to the Highlanders, with Prek Cali Song lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wk3i2-M-oAY

This song is so epic. We will never have aryans as Prek Cali and Isa Boletini.

Arbėrori
04-22-2013, 10:34 PM

Aren't you like a, city boy? :no000000:

Kastrioti1443
04-22-2013, 10:34 PM

Sometimes highlanders are "hungry" and they want to spread out their energies somewhere else while they are not killing slavophones and otomans

Arianiti
04-22-2013, 10:36 PM
Po mire ja bon ketij priftit serb.Ortodoksia e tyne ska lidhje me ortodoksite tjera. Keta e shfrytezojne fene per krime.

Kastrioti1443
04-22-2013, 10:37 PM
Po mire ja bon ketij priftit serb.Ortodoksia e tyne ska lidhje me ortodoksite tjera. Keta e shfrytezojne fene per krime.

Ashtu asht. Fat i keq me kta mongol qe kena per fqinj

Arbėrori
04-22-2013, 10:38 PM
Dacul, I've learned enough about women... All your assumptions about Luna are incorrect, I know her afteral...

Dacul
04-22-2013, 10:42 PM
Ya,sure :rofl: .
I will let LunaRose flirting via this thread with Balkanic males,I was not intended to post here anyway (in her plans).
Other males were expected (Twistedmind between them,because it was quite expected that he,as Serbian future-priest and already member of Serbian clergy will start to take part of that Bishop).

Hurrem sultana
04-23-2013, 01:51 AM
:picard2: please stop,i am embarresed in your name

The Illyrian Warrior
04-23-2013, 03:52 PM

No you'r right he's just a faggot, it isn't that bad for a serb after all...:laugh:

Cokolino
04-23-2013, 09:31 PM
http://www.e-novine.com/srbija/srbija-tema/83033-Kako-Kaavenda-slavio-pad-Srebrenice.html

Rastko
04-23-2013, 09:34 PM
^^

Kad su zavladali oni šta su pali s kruške
Božji ljudi su blagoslovili puške
Ovce slali u smrt za svoga boga jedinoga
Za ludilo svoga ideologa
I kad zavlada mržnja razum nije lijek
I ludilo uvik promijeni tijek povijesti
Ispiše novu, krvavu stranu
U zemlji seljaka, na brdovitom Balkanu

Hurrem sultana
04-24-2013, 02:18 AM
Cant believe this :D :D

http://www.vijesti.ba/files.php?file=news/2013/Mart/kusta_vladika_289103292.jpg

Kastrioti1443
04-24-2013, 02:19 AM

Are they both serbs?

Hurrem sultana
04-24-2013, 02:32 AM
yes

Methmatician
04-24-2013, 07:43 AM
Are people still talking about this? :rolleyes2:

sido
04-24-2013, 09:48 AM
Hahah :D

Rastko
04-24-2013, 09:52 AM

Kusturica looks very similar to Dralos,don't you think?

In one hand he does have a point.If everybody hates Kacavenda just because he is homosexual,why do they promote parades all the other time?

sido
04-24-2013, 09:55 AM
Kacavenda could be one of those liberal priests that promote liberal views on church,and supports gay rights.I mean it would cool if only he did not have a fascist past

Hurrem sultana
04-25-2013, 12:58 PM
Ako mu je za utjehu, u manastiru će svakako biti u društvu muškaraca, pišu srbijanski mediji.
(in a relationship with one of his cousins the stripper lol)

http://www.bportal.ba/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=17841%3Agej-vladika-dvor-u-zlatu-samo-ogledalo-kotalo-20000-eura-bio-u-vezi-i-sa-roakom-foto-&catid=40%3Avijesti-bih&Itemid=58

Onur
04-25-2013, 04:18 PM
Ako mu je za utjehu, u manastiru će svakako biti u društvu muškaraca, pišu srbijanski mediji.
(in a relationship with one of his cousins the stripper lol)

http://www.bportal.ba/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=17841%3Agej-vladika-dvor-u-zlatu-samo-ogledalo-kotalo-20000-eura-bio-u-vezi-i-sa-roakom-foto-&catid=40%3Avijesti-bih&Itemid=58
leave his gay lover aside, do you see the pictures? I think this is his private residence. It`s an ultra luxurious place.

This is what these guys do; mesmerize poor people`s minds with religious dogmas, rip off their hard earned money and live in ultra luxury life with their gay lovers. They keep recommending people to pray to jesus to save them from poverty while he lives his gay fantasies in his ultra-luxury residence.

Arbėrori
04-25-2013, 05:37 PM
Imagine Twistedmind getting caught, that would be sensational. :coffee:

Loki
04-25-2013, 06:33 PM
Imagine Twistedmind getting caught, that would be sensational. :coffee:

... caught in the act with you? :P

Twistedmind
04-25-2013, 06:35 PM

Lol. No. I wouldnt mind to get caught with topic starter tough :P

Hurrem sultana
04-25-2013, 06:39 PM
Lol. No. I wouldnt mind to get caught with topic starter tough :P

LoL

but i am a girl :/ i guess not all priests are sick like this Kachavanda guy

Hurrem sultana
04-25-2013, 06:40 PM
BTw he is going to some monastery now,i hope he wont continue with these sinful actions there :O

Hurrem sultana
04-25-2013, 06:40 PM
leave his gay lover aside, do you see the pictures? I think this is his private residence. It`s an ultra luxurious place.

This is what these guys do; mesmerize poor people`s minds with religious dogmas, rip off their hard earned money and live in ultra luxury life with their gay lovers. They keep recommending people to pray to jesus to save them from poverty while he lives his gay fantasies in his ultra-luxury residence.

Well thats true for not only priests but others too,politcians etc

Twistedmind
04-25-2013, 06:41 PM
LoL

but i am a girl :/
Yes. I am not in guys, you allready know it. :D

Hurrem sultana
04-25-2013, 06:42 PM
So whats your opinion on Kacavenda? :D

Twistedmind
04-25-2013, 06:45 PM
So whats your opinion on Kacavenda? :D
Nobody is guilty until proven otherwise. Not because he is Orthodox bishop, I would say it for any person.

Hurrem sultana
04-25-2013, 06:55 PM
you still deny he is guilty ,why isnt his church support him

Arbėrori
04-25-2013, 06:57 PM

I know you want me Loki, admit it. :coffee: :lol:

I met an Orthodox priest when I was in Ljubljana, he was a really nice guy, very well educated.
Knew some Albanian aswell, which was quite surprising (he was Russian).

Twistedmind
04-25-2013, 06:57 PM
you still deny he is guilty ,why isnt his church support him

Errrrm, only thing sure so far he got retired. Are you aware, that if it would be proven he is guilty for sodomy he would be deforked, according Canon Law. I am not saying is he guilty or not, just except few repeating stories in various tabloids... there is nothing.

Onur
04-25-2013, 11:07 PM
Well thats true for not only priests but others too,politcians etc
Already the clergy and the politicians are hand in hand for 1000s of years. We cannot separate them.