PDA

View Full Version : Justin Bieber Fans 'Convert To Islam' To Win Concert Tickets For Norwegian Comedy Show

Onur
04-23-2013, 06:48 PM
Funny story but it also shows how much Norwegian teenagers cares about religions :)

Justin Bieber Fans 'Convert To Islam' To Win Concert Tickets For Norwegian Comedy Show

http://vimeo.com/64229240

Five teenage girls have unwittingly taken part in a spoof TV show which saw them “convert to Islam” in order to receive Justin Bieber concert tickets.

Norway’s Ann-Kat Hærland comedy show saw the girls remove their make-up, put on hijabs and recite Islamic creed in Arabic.

They were also told to repeat: “Justin Bieber is impure and probably gay.”

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1098274/thumbs/o-JUSTIN-BIEBER-FANS-CONVERT-TO-ISLAM-570.jpg

The show’s host explained: “We wanted to find out how far Norwegian ‘Beliebers’ are willing to go for tickets to one of Bieber’s concerts.”

Bieber was in Norway earlier this month as part of his world tour.

Bishop Halvor Nordhaug, from the Norwegian Lutheran Church, told Dagen he felt the stunt, which was aired on TV Norge was “tragic”.

He said: “This is an example of an idea where irony and lack of respect turns into something tragic.

“I believe this [the contest] is a foolish statement and it shows a lack of respect for what faith means.”

The channel’s head of communication, Svein Tore Bergestuen, has stated that he was not involved with the production of the episode in question.

“The crew have the freedom to create a funny TV show. It is not up to us to question their judgment about what is funny and what is not.”

It is understood Bieber had nothing to do with the stunt, but lets hope these particular “Beliebers” got their hands on those tickets…

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/04/22/justin-bieber-fans-convert-to-islam-win-concert-tickets-norwegian-comedy-video_n_3131277.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

Virtuous
04-23-2013, 06:55 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/35872263.jpg

Pallantides
04-23-2013, 06:56 PM
Jostein Bever.
http://i.imgur.com/lw21Fuo.jpg

Slycooper
04-23-2013, 06:57 PM
Pretty fuckin pathetic.

Dombra
04-23-2013, 07:04 PM
Haha xD
This can´t be for real. Lets say the girls did not know about the camera they just did it for fun anyways

Sikeliot
04-23-2013, 07:07 PM
I don't know what is worse.. that these girls would do just about anything to get their hands on Justin Bieber tickets, or that in doing this, it's very disrespectful to Islam.

Pallantides
04-23-2013, 07:10 PM
It's just a matter of time before some girls start hearing "kill your parents!" while listening to Justin Bieber .

Virtuous
04-23-2013, 07:17 PM
I don't know what is worse.. that these girls would do just about anything to get their hands on Justin Bieber tickets, or that in doing this, it's very disrespectful to Islam.

Like I give a shit about them rapists in Scandinavia :coffee:.

The Lawspeaker
04-23-2013, 07:18 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7oq5k17pY1r3084q.jpg

evon
04-23-2013, 07:18 PM
Kids, they do the weirdest things :P But obviously they are not converts in the true sense.

Its worth noting something interesting though, that Islam has one of the laxest conversion methods of the Abrahamic religions, where orthodox Judaism and the major Christian branches require the person to actually study the respective religion, Islam just requires you to say the "affirmation of faith"..

Pallantides
04-23-2013, 07:20 PM
Its worth noting something interesting though, that Islam has one of the laxest conversion methods of the Abrahamic religions, where orthodox Judaism and the major Christian branches require the person to actually study the respective religion, Islam just requires you to say the "affirmation of faith"..

Quantity over quality:P

Mary
04-23-2013, 07:21 PM
This is hilarious!

baraSYR
04-23-2013, 07:23 PM

I don't take it very disrespectful to Islam more than to Norwegians, but I find it funny :)

Issy
04-23-2013, 07:25 PM
Looks like they are just having some fun :)

1stLightHorse
04-23-2013, 07:25 PM

It's not really disrespectful to Islam, this is not so different to the conversions during its entire history, except exchange Bieber tickets with Swords and guns.

baraSYR
04-23-2013, 07:29 PM
Quantity over quality:P

Just believe in the one god and Mohammad is " one " of his prophets beside Jesus without Supernatural returns and burning of Churches.

Onur
04-23-2013, 07:33 PM
Islam just requires you to say the "affirmation of faith"..
Yes but these girls said this in Arabic by thinking like they are repeating the islamic creed :lol:;

They were also told to repeat: “Justin Bieber is impure and probably gay.”

I recognized it from the Arabic word "haram" but the girls didn't know what they were saying :)

1stLightHorse
04-23-2013, 07:34 PM
Just believe in the one god and Mohammad is " one " of his prophets beside Jesus without Supernatural returns and burning of Churches.

Actually...In Islam Jesus does return "supernaturally"...Are you even a muslim? Islam also acknowledges Jesus to be of a virgin birth, and says he will return close to the day of judgement to Kill the antichrist (masee7 ad dajjal)..

Furnace
04-23-2013, 07:38 PM
Allahu akbar, with the beliebers on our side we can't fail the conquest of Europe!

baraSYR
04-23-2013, 07:48 PM
Actually...In Islam Jesus does return "supernaturally"...Are you even a muslim? Islam also acknowledges Jesus to be of a virgin birth, and says he will return close the day of judgement to Kill the antichrist (masee7 ad dajjal)..

I don't believe in the second return and the antichrist " antichrist existence ", about the birth of jesus, ok.. I am still in progress about this point. Yes, I am a Muslim practical and theoritical.

baraSYR
04-23-2013, 07:48 PM
Allahu akbar, with the beliebers on our side we can't fail the conquest of Europe!

I just smiled :D

Austo
04-23-2013, 07:49 PM
They are so stupid, that islam fits better to them.

baraSYR
04-23-2013, 07:53 PM
I think Miracles can be explained with Science and reason, I have a philosophy about these evidences " Types of Evidences and where it fits ". the first Question will be " What is Miracle, How miracles work ?

Útrám
04-23-2013, 08:01 PM
They say if you play his music in reverse you can hear messages about masculinity.

Graham
04-23-2013, 08:04 PM
Fucking idiots.

Amun
04-23-2013, 08:07 PM
Actually...In Islam Jesus does return "supernaturally"...Are you even a muslim? Islam also acknowledges Jesus to be of a virgin birth, and says he will return close to the day of judgement to Kill the antichrist (masee7 ad dajjal)..

True. and this will be the end of the world and a prelude to resurrection.

Amun
04-23-2013, 08:11 PM
I think Miracles can be explained with Science and reason, I have a philosophy about these evidences " Types of Evidences and where it fits ". the first Question will be " What is Miracle, How miracles work ?

Faith is immaterial. You have to follow your heart and know that Quran is the words of Allah and believe without question.
I am not saying that we should cancel logic and common scene. But humans need to feel that there is something bigger than them.

Anatolian Eagle
04-23-2013, 08:12 PM
All beliebers are teenager girls that has no brain, as exampled in this thread.

We breathe same air with girls that has same mentality here too, but here it is alittle different.

A guy tweets he has ticket to JB concert and he will give it to first 'Belieber' to rip off Quran, and the second image is a girl who uploaded pic that she threw Quran off to toilet for that ticket, saying "Give that ticket to me...please!!!!". Seriously I dont care about religion but being that crazy for someone like Justin Bieber... its very difficult to understand.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BCRj5YvCUAEfkSW.jpg:large

Kastrioti1443
04-23-2013, 08:16 PM
They need these brave men: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-EQJA8Ahac

baraSYR
04-23-2013, 08:17 PM
Faith is immaterial. You have to follow your heart and know that Quran is the words of Allah and believe without question.
I am not saying that we should cancel logic and common scene. But humans need to feel that there is something bigger than them.
maybe and maybe not, this is my point.

Onur
04-23-2013, 08:22 PM
We breathe same air with girls that has same mentality here too, but here it is alittle different.

A guy tweets he has ticket to JB concert and he will give it to first 'Belieber' to rip off Quran, and the second image is a girl who uploaded pic that she threw Quran off to toilet for that ticket, saying "Give that ticket to me...please!!!!". Seriously I dont care about religion but being that crazy for someone like Justin Bieber... its very difficult to understand.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BCRj5YvCUAEfkSW.jpg:large
LOL, people throw Korans to toilet in Turkey just for Justin B. ticket, lol, didnt know this one :lol:

baraSYR
04-23-2013, 08:24 PM

I have no doubt that Quran is the word of god and the issue of believing without questions seems to me to believe what I denied previously. and this is the kind of religious people you don't want to have " contradiction by reason ".

Paluga
04-23-2013, 08:26 PM
Hahaha so norwegian girls also dress all like fucking hipsters. Seems like a virus in western countrys.

Zorlux
04-24-2013, 12:24 AM
Couldn't have put it better myself.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/35872263.jpg

Balmung
04-24-2013, 12:26 AM
.....I'm afraid popular culture has ruined the western youth beyond repair.

MissProvocateur
04-24-2013, 12:28 AM
How pathetic.

RussiaPrussia
04-24-2013, 02:47 AM
and who paid for the tickets? Its saudi arabia which norway and america support. Muslims are poor, without saudi money they would be the poorest religious group

Marmie Dearest
04-25-2013, 08:21 AM
I knew there was a reason I hated Justin Bieber.

alfieb
04-25-2013, 08:23 AM
it's very disrespectful to Islam.
That's the only part of this that I don't mind. :coffee:

I respect the right of Muslims, or anyone to believe what they wish, but that doesn't mean that you can't mock the beliefs themselves. Islam is awful.

Siberian Cold Breeze
04-25-2013, 08:27 AM
So ,no beers ?
Where is the fun if you can't drink at a concert ..-wait ,Muslims drink too (some of them at least )
It is Bieber concert ,so they are mostly be underage people.....
(young= convertable, easy targets ... hmmm very fishy)

HispaniaSagrada
04-25-2013, 08:32 AM
Allah would not approve. Those bitches be goin to hell.