No answer 0,55%

http://esk.rks-gov.net/rekos2011/repository/flipbook/2/Final%20Results_ENG/

:rolleyes:

Hurrem sultana
04-24-2013, 06:48 AM
lol your wish

Panopticon
04-24-2013, 06:49 AM
Most identify with Islam on the basis of tradition, i.e. they're Muslims in a nominal sense but not necessarily practicing Muslims. Albanians can't be called Muslims in a traditional sense.

But don't worry, when China becomes the world superpower we'll convert to Buddhism, which is far superior to Islam. And, I, for one, welcome our new Buddhist overlords.

Crn Volk
04-24-2013, 06:50 AM
yes, albanians are a muslim people

Crn Volk
04-24-2013, 06:52 AM
Most identify with Islam on the basis of tradition, i.e. they're Muslims in a nominal sense but not necessarily practicing Muslims. Albanians can't be called Muslims in a traditional sense either.

albanians converted to islam enmasse centuries ago for priviledge in the ottoman empire...they're still muslims today

Panopticon
04-24-2013, 06:55 AM
albanians converted to islam enmasse centuries ago for priviledge in the ottoman empire...they're still muslims today

I have explained the reasons for conversion to Islam many times on this forum, tax privileges is only one of many reasons. Nothing you said contradicts what I said anyway. Try harder.

Baldur
04-24-2013, 06:58 AM
Would be great if u added that most people are secular and how many percent are religious?
I'm yet to meet any albanian from Kosovo who prays five times per day and doesn't drink alcohol.

Crn Volk
04-24-2013, 07:00 AM
Would be great if u added that most people are secular and how many percent are religious?
I'm yet to meet any albanian from Kosovo who prays five times per day and doesn't drink alcohol.

Turks are also in this category

Baldur
04-24-2013, 07:01 AM
Turks are also in this category

Yes theres a difference between being of islamic background out of birth and another thing being an active member of a religion. Just like most Swedes might be members of the church and celebrate christian holidays, but does that make them christian?

Crn Volk
04-24-2013, 07:04 AM
Yes theres a difference between being of islamic background out of birth and another thing being an active member of a religion. Just like most Swedes might be members of the church and celebrate christian holidays, but does that make them christian?

I'd say most of people are like this. Those devout to their religion are fewer in number and are getting fewer.

Hurrem sultana
04-24-2013, 08:58 AM

I doubt they ask that in the census,but those that feel could have said atheist,agnostic or other

sido
04-24-2013, 09:51 AM
Is this official census result?

Baldur
04-24-2013, 09:57 AM
I doubt they ask that in the census,but those that feel could have said atheist,agnostic or other

So basically you have a worthless statistics that only proves what religion people are born into. It's far more interesting to see how many people actually are actively religious.

From wiki:
Most of the Albanian population of Kosovo, together with the Bosniak, Gorani and Turkish communities, and some of the Roma/Ashkali/Egyptian community, have Muslim family backgrounds.
Kosovo's constitutional status as a secular state has no significant opposition, and urban areas feel predominantly secular. The Protestant community in Kosovo was established in the 1870s, and today the country has more than 28 Protestant Evangelical churches. Albanian Christians are much less common in Kosovo than in Albania. Very few Albanians in Kosovo are Albanian Orthodox.
The Serb population, estimated before the 2011 census at 100,000 to 150,000 persons, is largely Serbian Orthodox. The Catholic Albanian communities are mostly concentrated in Đakovica,Prizren,Klina and a few villages near Peć and Vitina.There is a revival of Christianity (especially Catholicism) among Kosovo's Albanians recently.

From International Crisis Group:
Three religions – Islam, Orthodoxy, and Catholicism, have long coexisted in Kosovo. A large majority of Kosovo Albanians consider themselves, at least nominally, to be Muslim.
Kosovo Albanians do not define their national identity through religion, but through language and have a relatively relaxed approach towards the observance of the forms of the Islamic religion. Neither Islamic leaders nor Islamic theology played a significant role in either the eight-year campaign of non-violent resistance to the Serb occupation regime or the armed resistance of 1998-99. Islamic political and social fundamentalism, as that term is understood with respect to the Middle East, has very little resonance in Kosovo.

Some more info:
http://www.refworld.org/cgi-bin/texis/vtx/rwmain?page=country&category=&publisher=ICG&type=&coi=SRB&rid=&docid=3ae6a6fa4&skip=0

sido
04-24-2013, 10:01 AM
If a population is actively nonreligious there tend to be a big number of atheists,as example UK had in its last census 15% atheists.Kosovo had less than 1%

safinator
04-24-2013, 10:08 AM
Non religious doesn't mean atheists or agnostics you nobel prizes :picard2:
The correct therm is apatheists and that's what most Albanians are despite wishful thinking of some people.

sido
04-24-2013, 10:12 AM
It is not important in statistic of these kind how much of a practical believer you are,rather what you identify with.That is in the end the important in politics too

dralos
04-24-2013, 10:15 AM
It is not important in statistic of these kind how much of a practical believer you are,rather what you identify with.That is in the end the important in politics too
when are you going to be a fully mexican?

sido
04-24-2013, 10:18 AM
when are you going to be a fully mexican?

I am :D

dralos
04-24-2013, 10:25 AM
I am :D
now fuck off

sido
04-24-2013, 10:26 AM
If i ever step inside your home you might speak to me like that,now you either deal with or GTFO of here

dralos
04-24-2013, 10:29 AM
If i ever step inside your home you might speak to me like that,now you either deal with or GTFO of here
i dont allow mexican sluts in my house nor do i let them spread their bullshit here

sido
04-24-2013, 10:31 AM

Your mommy is a slut,is she inside your house or you live alone?

dralos
04-24-2013, 10:33 AM

Your mommy is a slut,is she inside your house or you live alone?
if you want to know about your mommy she is currently doing her duty,making me rich so i can afford my house

Loki
04-25-2013, 12:34 AM
if you want to know about your mommy she is currently doing her duty,making me rich so i can afford my house

Always, always insult women in this way. You don't learn dralos. Shall we make it a perm ban this time?

Arbėrori
04-25-2013, 12:38 AM
My God dralos...

Anyways, I even dare say that Kosovo Albanians are the most Western oriented Albanians. The way many families live in Kosovo is comparable to life in Western Europe, but ofcourse with a Balkan twist. :lol:

Arbėrori
04-25-2013, 12:39 AM
Oh and if 60 % are or aren't Muslim, what difference does it make?

Look at Serbs for ex., a 'Christian' nation, yet with genocide blood on it's hands. :wink

Loki
04-25-2013, 01:03 AM
Oh and if 60 % are or aren't Muslim, what difference does it make?

It's only people who are anti-Albanian anyway who make a big issue out of this.

The Illyrian Warrior
04-25-2013, 01:34 PM
Kosovo is according to the census 95% muslim

Islam 95.60% = dont give a damn about it

Christianity 3.69%(orthodox mostly)

Other 0,06%

None 0,07%

No answer 0,55%

Our Albanian Mufti is back with statistics :laugh:

The Illyrian Warrior
04-25-2013, 01:39 PM
i dont allow mexican sluts in my house nor do i let them spread their bullshit here

dralos it seems bosniak b1tches want us...Look how obsessed they f..ckin' are :biggrin:

Crn Volk
04-26-2013, 04:27 AM
Always, always insult women in this way. You don't learn dralos. Shall we make it a perm ban this time?

typical sheeptard. do it Loki, this cunt needs to go

Crn Volk
04-26-2013, 04:28 AM
dralos it seems bosniak b1tches want us...Look how obsessed they f..ckin' are :biggrin:

and another one...

Skerdilaid
04-26-2013, 04:40 AM
typical sheeptard. do it Loki, this cunt needs to go

Looks like you are the only cunt in here:rolleyes:

arcticwolf
04-26-2013, 05:25 AM
Kosovo is according to the census 95% muslim

Islam 95.60%

Christianity 3.69%(orthodox mostly)

Other 0,06%

None 0,07%

No answer 0,55%

What is up with you sunshine? Why do you care? If they don't wanna be Muslims or admit they are, what difference does that make to you? They don't seems batshit crazy religious fanatics to me. Am I missing something? :P

You just like trolling Albanians cause you know they will respond in bulk, doncha sis? :laugh:

Hurrem sultana
04-26-2013, 03:02 PM
What is up with you sunshine? Why do you care? If they don't wanna be Muslims or admit they are, what difference does that make to you? They don't seems batshit crazy religious fanatics to me. Am I missing something? :P

You just like trolling Albanians cause you know they will respond in bulk, doncha sis? :laugh:

Who they? the forum members of apricty? :D yeah i dont deny them their righs here do i? but i have a right to speak about Kosovos census

Arbėrori
04-26-2013, 03:06 PM
Who they? the forum members of apricty? :D yeah i dont deny them their righs here do i? but i have a right to speak about Kosovos census

No, Kosovo Albanians in general... There's a trend among them to convert into catholicism, for ex. well known singer Alberije Hadergjonaj's daughter converted to Catholicism:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sROp6AzcfE

Hurrem sultana
04-26-2013, 03:06 PM
Sorry arberor,i like you,but thats bullshit :D

anyway,this is about the census,clearly no trend visible :d

Arbėrori
04-26-2013, 03:09 PM
No offense taken, but here (http://www.economist.com/node/12868180). Mind you, this is an old article, so who knows how many people have re-converted. :)

Soon enough my child, soon enough.

CrystalMaiden
04-26-2013, 03:10 PM
Hahahahahah :lol:

That is what you want it to be :)

Bosnjakinja
04-26-2013, 03:11 PM
i have a right to speak about Kosovos census
You do, but you are not accomplishing anything by it. Creating threads like this only creates contraeffects with Albanians, even the ones who in some sense identify with Islam. I've noticed they all unite even more against Islam after threads like this.

Arbėrori
04-26-2013, 03:11 PM
Hahahahahah :lol:

That is what you want it to be :)

No, but what people themselves want it to be. :wink

Arbėrori
04-26-2013, 03:12 PM
You do, but you are not accomplishing anything by it. Creating threads like this only creates contraeffects with Albanians, even the ones who in some sense identify with Islam. I've noticed they all unite even more against Islam after threads like this.

Exactly, she basically sabotages it all. :lol:

Arianiti
04-26-2013, 03:14 PM
Cure, mi cemo uskoro svi biti katolici. Vi cete ostati jedini muslimani u Balkanu :p

Sorry Rozo Mjesecina

safinator
04-26-2013, 03:16 PM
Bosniaks trying to drag us down with them xD

Hurrem sultana
04-26-2013, 03:17 PM
Cure, mi cemo uskoro svi biti katolici. Vi cete ostati jedini muslimani u Balkanu :p

Sorry Rozo Mjesecina

well 95,6% in 2011 were muslim,you have a long way :D unless people convert en mass

Hurrem sultana
04-26-2013, 03:18 PM

Pa nije da mislis da ovaj forum ima neki uticaj na stvarno stanje?

Loki
Bosniaks trying to drag us down with them xD

Bosniaks are cool. Probably my favourite ex-Yugo people :)

Arbėrori
well 95,6% in 2011 were muslim,you have a long way :D unless people convert en mass

I hope some Arabs attack us. You should hear my grandmother cursing them, when I showed her a video of Arabs cursing mother Teresa. Who would've thought an old lady ever would speak in such a way. :lol:

Hurrem sultana
04-26-2013, 03:19 PM
I hope some Arabs attack us. You should hear my grandmother cursing them, when I showed her a video of Arabs cursing mother Teresa. Who would've thought an old lady ever would speak in such a way. :lol:

why would they curse a nun:confused:

and yes if arabs attack you,that will be probably a reason to abandon islam,but will they :D

Arbėrori
04-26-2013, 03:19 PM
why would they curse a nun:confused:

Well, they see her as a 'Kafirr'. :D They also say Albanians are fake Muslims and that Kosovo is Serbia. :lol:

safinator
04-26-2013, 03:22 PM

I don't have anything against them either but it's funny as this types of threads are always opened from Lunarose.

Arbėrori
04-26-2013, 03:23 PM

Mine too! We have lots of stuff incommon Loki, we both fancy me. :P :lol:

Arianiti
04-26-2013, 03:23 PM

:lol:

That is not accurate figure. I think the percentage of Muslim practitioners should be not more than 5 %.

In that census figures of religion do not reflect the reality. I don't remember that anybody has asked us about religion. Those figures are not accurate.

P.S. I think same situation should be in Bosnia, when speaking of religion practitioners

Arbėrori
04-26-2013, 03:24 PM
and yes if arabs attack you,that will be probably a reason to abandon islam,but will they :D

I'm afraid they might... The ever growing Christian influence in Kosovo might trigger some hate from the ME.

I personally dislike any religion, secularity & atheism is the key to a successful society. :coffee:

Panopticon
04-26-2013, 03:24 PM
The irony in all of this is how the Bosniaks on this forum claim the irreligiousity of the Albanians on this forum is not representative of Albanians as a nation, yet, from personal experience, Bosniaks are hardly as religious as those on this forum. But I guess I only know the educated ones.

Hurrem sultana
04-26-2013, 03:25 PM

That is not accurate figure. I think the percentage of Muslim practitioners should be not more than 5 %.

In that census figures of religion do not reflect the reality. I don't remember that anybody has asked us about religion. Those figures are not accurate.

So basically they lied during the census? thats serious accusation,maybe you should take it to the bruxelles?

Arianiti
04-26-2013, 03:28 PM
So basically they lied during the census? thats serious accusation,maybe you should take it to the bruxelles?

The religious figures aren't accurate. No need to go to Brussels, we have them here. It was a failure and done in a very short time. Even the number of population is not accurate.

P.S. I think same situation should be in Bosnia, when speaking of religion practitioners, Not many, right? :p

Hurrem sultana
04-26-2013, 03:29 PM
P.S. I think same situation should be in Bosnia, when speaking of religion practitioners

NO,in Bosnia we have bigger number of atheists

Arianiti
04-26-2013, 03:31 PM
NO,in Bosnia we have bigger number of atheists

In Kosova, too. There are many atheists and agnostics, but the figure says almost none. Actually, Albanians are less religious than Bosnians.

Hurrem sultana
04-26-2013, 03:32 PM
In Kosova, too. There are many atheist and agnostics, but the figure says almost none. Actually, Albanians are less religious than Bosnians.

Last census of Bosnia showed 5% atheist,in Kosovo less than 1%

Bosnjakinja
04-26-2013, 03:32 PM
Pa nije da mislis da ovaj forum ima neki uticaj na stvarno stanje?

Nije to samo ovaj forum nego je ovako svugdje na netu gdje se skuplja veliki broj Albanaca. Ne mislim da su svi na Kosovu bas tako antiislamski nastrojeni kao vecina forumasa ovdje, ali njihove ideje moraju odnekud da naviru.

Arianiti
04-26-2013, 03:34 PM
Last census of Bosnia showed 5% atheist,in Kosovo less than 1%

There should be more than in Bosnia for sure. Read my posts again.

CrystalMaiden
04-26-2013, 03:34 PM
No, but what people themselves want it to be. :wink

I WAS in Kosovo in 2010 while on a visit to my cousin with my family (treatment of Bosniaks in Kosovo is another subject), and people there were no less religious than in Bosnian outbacks.

You can prospiati šuplje to Americans, Germans and Jews all you want, but you can't do it to people WHO WERE THERE!!!

Loki
04-26-2013, 03:35 PM
So the more atheists a country has, the better? That's something I could agree with. More humanism.

Bosnjakinja
04-26-2013, 03:36 PM
The irony in all of this is how the Bosniaks on this forum claim the irreligiousity of the Albanians on this forum is not representative of Albanians as a nation, yet, from personal experience, Bosniaks are hardly as religious as those on this forum. But I guess I only know the educated ones.

Well I have always said people should visit the country to see how the situtation really is. Luna is really exceptionally into religion, and she seems to have a particular fascination with religion with Albanians. But I understand she lives in a place where those things can be a top priority in her life. In Bosnia people have other worries.

Bosnjakinja
04-26-2013, 03:37 PM
I WAS in Kosovo in 2010 while on a visit to my cousin with my family (treatment of Bosniaks in Kosovo is another subject), and people there were no less religious than in Bosnian outbacks.

You can prospiati šuplje to Americans, Germans and Jews all you want, but you can't do it to people WHO WERE THERE!!!
The point is: who cares? Why is that our business? I have already said I dont believe there exists a Catholization trend in Kosovo like some people say, but if that's what Albanians aspire to and want (or want people to believe) then why do you care?

Loki
04-26-2013, 03:37 PM
I don't have anything against them either but it's funny as this types of threads are always opened from Lunarose.

LunaRose wants to prove that Albanians are not as secular as they claim to be.

safinator
04-26-2013, 03:38 PM
LunaRose wants to prove that Albanians are not as secular as they claim to be.

Yeah she can try but can't change the reality :D

Arianiti
04-26-2013, 03:38 PM
Nije to samo ovaj forum nego je ovako svugdje na netu gdje se skuplja veliki broj Albanaca. Ne mislim da su svi na Kosovu bas tako antiislamski nastrojeni kao vecina forumasa ovdje, ali njihove ideje moraju odnekud da naviru.

Nisu antiislamisti a nikad ne idu u Dzamiju? Kakav musliman ti je taj. Isto mora biti i u Bosni.

Both societies are secular, Bosnian and Kosovar, so you can not expect them to be 90% religious. Both societies come from communist background, where importance of religion was null.

Arbėrori
04-26-2013, 03:40 PM

Please, Bosniaks are the most popular minority there, don't talk out of your ass.

Speaking of ass, you remind me of VV, so the rumours are true? :lol: Ofcourse we don't, we're not interested into tourists, you come and go, while we obviously stay. :wink

Our land, our rules, buh bye!

Hurrem sultana
04-26-2013, 03:40 PM
The point is: who cares? Why is that our business? I have already said I dont believe there exists a Catholization trend in Kosovo like some people say, but if that's what Albanians aspire to and want (or want people to believe) then why do you care?

Well exactly,their lies

Hurrem sultana
04-26-2013, 03:41 PM
Yeah she can try but can't change the reality :D

I show statistic,you only show your bs and wishes :D

Hurrem sultana
04-26-2013, 03:42 PM
So guys,i will say Bosnia is even more secular than Kosovo,I am sure!

Bosnjakinja
04-26-2013, 03:42 PM
Nisu antiislamisti a nikad ne idu u Dzamiju? Kakav musliman ti je taj. Isto mora biti i u Bosni.

Both societies are secular, Bosnian and Kosovar, so you can not expect them to be 90% religious. Both societies come from communist background, where importance of religion was null.

Pa oni bas najpobozniji muslimani redovno kazu za 90% Bosnjaka da nisu nikakvi muslimani. Moja poenta je bila da Albanci na Kosovu mozda zanemaruju vjeru, ali da se ne svjesno distanciraju od nje i pljuju po njoj kao sto to rade forumasi ovdje. Ali nikad nisam bila na Kosovu pa ne znam.

Arbėrori
04-26-2013, 03:43 PM
Well exactly,their lies

I like you, but stop talking shit. :lol:

Arbėrori
04-26-2013, 03:43 PM

Wishes turn into reality. :coffee:

Arbėrori
04-26-2013, 03:44 PM
Pa oni bas najpobozniji muslimani redovno kazu za 90% Bosnjaka da nisu nikakvi muslimani. Moja poenta je bila da Albanci na Kosovu mozda zanemaruju vjeru, ali da se ne svjesno distanciraju od nje i pljuju po njoj kao sto to rade forumasi ovdje. Ali nikad nisam bila na Kosovu pa ne znam.

Vjeruj mi, u pravom zivotu jedino sta znajemo o Islamu su dzamije, bajram, ramazan i toeto. Pa imas i Muslimanke koje redovno hodu u klube, piju i sve i su religiozne, sta ima to veze?

Bosnjakinja
04-26-2013, 03:45 PM
Well exactly,their lies

I don't think it's lies directly, it's what they would like for their country, which might not be 100% true in real life, but still no reason to open up a thread every other day about it. Like I said, even those Albanians that in some way identify with Islam on this forum have become extremely anti islamic just because of such threads.

Hurrem sultana
04-26-2013, 03:46 PM
Vjeruj mi, u pravom zivotu jedino sta znajemo o Islamu su dzamije, bajram, ramazan i toeto. Pa imas i Muslimanke koje redovno hodu u klube, piju i sve i su religiozne, sta ima to veze?

Thats an other thing,most bosniaks are like that too

But albs here try to make it look as people turn away from islam in every possible sense,some of them claiming bajram is not celebrated,catholicism is growing etc

bullshit

Hurrem sultana
04-26-2013, 03:48 PM
I don't think it's lies directly, it's what they would like for their country, which might not be 100% true in real life, but still no reason to open up a thread every other day about it. Like I said, even those Albanians that in some way identify with Islam on this forum have become extremely anti islamic just because of such threads.

I wish Bosnia was a new America but its not

Arbėrori
04-26-2013, 03:49 PM
Thats an other thing,most bosniaks are like that too

But albs here try to make it look as people turn away from islam in every possible sense,some of them claiming bajram is not celebrated,catholicism is growing etc

bullshit

Bajram is as celebrated as much Christmas. :wink

Catholicism is coming back, infact, most rural villages were always crypto-Catholic.

Arianiti
04-26-2013, 03:51 PM

Ima i ljudi koji su vjernici, ali njihov broj mora bit oko 5% - 10% .U sekularnoj drzavi ljudi nisu 100% vernici. Sloboda govora, ljudi mogu kritikovati. Dobro da nismo ko one tipichne religiozne drzave.

Arbėrori
04-26-2013, 03:53 PM
Ku e mesove Boshnjakishten Arianit? Shum mir e flet! :)

Loki
04-26-2013, 03:55 PM
So guys,i will say Bosnia is even more secular than Kosovo,I am sure!

That is possible. So Bosnia wins the prize!

Hurrem sultana
04-26-2013, 03:56 PM
That is possible. So Bosnia wins the prize!
:D

Arianiti
04-26-2013, 03:57 PM
Ku e mesove Boshnjakishten Arianit? Shum mir e flet! :)

Jo more se di mire. Po e kam mesu qeshtu pak aty, pak ketu.

Arbėrori
04-26-2013, 03:59 PM
Bosniak women are more open minded, I would say. :P

Panopticon
04-26-2013, 04:07 PM

Exactly where were you? And just how did you judge how Muslim and religious it was there? I have a few Bosniaks in my family and they happen to be treated normally. And based on the rapports, they are not maltreated and feel safe, excepted for in a few cases. If there were large problems wouldn't they have been brought up by the Bosniak representatives in parliament?

Numbers in themselves are not enough, anyone who has ever dealt with statistics knows that. Statistics always need to be assessed and put in perspective or else they will mislead. Deceitful misuse of statistics (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misuse_of_statistics) may be the most common method of arguing for specious cases.

Anyway, you are trolling. Why else would it be so important for you to prove that Bosniaks somehow are less religious than Albanians? Not only is it ridiculous, it comes from a believing - albeit not practicing - Muslim.

Arbėrori
04-26-2013, 04:10 PM
I like you more as Panopticon, Herr abubu. :coffee:

CrystalMaiden
04-26-2013, 04:11 PM

Ma nerviraju me jednostavno.

Organski ne podnosim ove njihove lovačke o "bez Božno-Katoličkoj Aljbanjiji".

Arbėrori
04-26-2013, 04:12 PM
Ma nerviraju me jednostavno.

Organski ne podnosim ove njihove lovačke .

Ah, Vrhbosnian, I knew it. :wink

The Illyrian Warrior
04-26-2013, 05:15 PM

When i see you, i seriously think to convert :cool:

The Illyrian Warrior
04-26-2013, 05:17 PM

From 1 bosniak come 7 serbs.....nuff said.

dralos
04-26-2013, 05:22 PM
most albanians in kosova are neutral towards bosniaks and some like me hate them,we arent positive about them but that we dont respect them is bullshit while they are extremely few we allowed them to have their own schools their electives in the parliament,dont think alboz in bosnia have these rights or am i wrong?
i wish we could kill all of them bcs most are traitors but we dont do that sadly we give them more rights and also bosniaks mostly live in prizren where most shitty people of kosova live and biggest traitors and its also most mixed city,they are the ones who protest for Islam and stuff,they all are mixed the ones in the city while the villages are all albanian

The Illyrian Warrior
04-26-2013, 05:23 PM

Same here, look my whole family and relatives self-declared muslims but does this make us muslim practitioner???? F... NO, many of us have more positive view on catholics than we do to muslims esp. the ones from mid-east. ;)

The Illyrian Warrior
04-26-2013, 05:29 PM
most albanians in kosova are neutral towards bosniaks and some like me hate them,we arent positive about them but that we dont respect them is bullshit while they are extremely few we allowed them to have their own schools their electives in the parliament,dont think alboz in bosnia have these rights or am i wrong?
i wish we could kill all of them bcs most are traitors but we dont do that sadly we give them more rights and also bosniaks mostly live in prizren where most shitty people of kosova live and biggest traitors and its also most mixed city,they are the ones who protest for Islam and stuff,they all are mixed the ones in the city while the villages are all albanian

I share the same expression here................the only ethnic minority i trust are turks but this have got to do because they were all turkified albos.

sido
04-26-2013, 05:31 PM
i wish we could kill all of them

:picard1:

dralos
04-26-2013, 05:32 PM
I share the same expression here, but the only ethnic minority i trust are turks but this have got to do because they were all turkified albos.
yes i know about those turkified alboz but i cant stand them when they speak turkish on rtk but surprisingly they are very pro kosova,they love it more than turkey that is probably an effect of them being alboz from orgine

Arbėrori
04-26-2013, 05:33 PM
I've heard that many Albanians from Prizren are moving to the countryside, is that true?

The Illyrian Warrior
04-26-2013, 05:48 PM
yes i know about those turkified alboz but i cant stand them when they speak turkish on rtk but surprisingly they are very pro kosova,they love it more than turkey that is probably an effect of them being alboz from orgine

They are very loyal to Kosova and Albanians, that's the reason i respect them :thumb001:

Hurrem sultana
04-26-2013, 09:01 PM
That's not true. There is absolutely any trend on conversion from Islam to Catholicism. These who converts are CryptoChristians

how many of them are there in kosovo?

Arianiti
04-26-2013, 09:50 PM
Do you want them to convert to Janullatos' orthodoxy and to forget what ethnicity they are. As you have forgotten.

Number of muslims can not increase more, as 90% are known to be with muslim background. Actually from those 90% only few are religion practitioners (from those 90% only 5% are religious). Take LunaRose's hand and go to music thread, as you know shit together with her what is the religious situation in Kosovo, you little Janullatos' sheep.

Don't spread lies you secular muslim converted to orthodox my ass. You aren't Albanian at all.

Arbėrori
04-26-2013, 09:54 PM
Janullatos should be demoted, he isn't on terms with what the Great Fan Stilian Noli agreed to, when he established the Albanian Orthodox Church. :coffee:

ALSh
04-26-2013, 09:56 PM
Allright guys, in kosovo there is a trend of converting muslims in catholisc,and more to protestant because there are some protestant organisation there.

Remember that changing the religion will not make someone automaticlly a better person.

Arianiti
04-26-2013, 09:56 PM
Janullatos should be demoted, he isn't on terms with what the Great Fan Stilian Noli agreed to, when he established the Albanian Orthodox Church. :coffee:

Shiko njehere cfare foto te UCK ka vene. Ky eshte prej atij minoritetit te Himares, qe i paguan Greqia 200 euro penzion

Musso
04-26-2013, 10:16 PM
Let's be realistic. Albanians are 'Muslim-Lite'.

Arbėrori
04-26-2013, 10:28 PM
Let's be realistic. Albanians are 'Multi-Religious-Lite'.

:coffee:

billErobreren
04-27-2013, 10:21 AM
I wish Bosnia was a new America but its not

America?! As in the overpopulated capitalist hellhole(well that's a little extreme) i live in? with an over-burdened healthcare with little job opportunity for people in our age group & a shit-ton of immigrants that don't even pay taxes...good god! WHY?!

Alboz
04-27-2013, 12:41 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YTCfQKMHAk

Arianiti
04-27-2013, 12:47 PM
Kanga e Murat Gjakes. :lol:

Eu Gjake eu.

archangel
04-27-2013, 12:49 PM
well arent kosova is a really small place,so it does not matter

Hurrem sultana
04-27-2013, 12:52 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YTCfQKMHAk

lol what is he singing :/

Arianiti
04-27-2013, 12:54 PM

It is a song about a Bosnian official during Ottoman Empire, who ( with ottoman soldiers) went to collect taxes in a Kosova region, as they didn't obey to Ottoman rules.

And how Albanians fought against him and defeated him

Hurrem sultana
04-27-2013, 12:59 PM
can someone please confirm this?

Arianiti
04-27-2013, 01:00 PM

you think that I would lie to you. Never :p

Arbėrori
04-27-2013, 01:45 PM

Confirmed. I would translate it, but I'm kinda lazy atm. :lol:

Hurrem sultana
04-27-2013, 05:01 PM
i trust arber :D

Ushtari
04-27-2013, 05:03 PM

Hurrem sultana
04-27-2013, 05:08 PM
ser man på ushtari har kommit :D :D

ALSh
04-27-2013, 05:41 PM

Arbėrori
04-27-2013, 07:17 PM
Do ishte mir qe Ortodokset Shqiptar te konvertohen ne Krishterimin Katolik. Kjo eshte nje alarm i kuq per identitetin tone, nese do e shohin Myslimanet se ata konvertohen, mundet te zene edhe ata. :)

Krishterimi Katolik eshte Krishterimi i Perendimit. Une per vete sdua te kem asgje te perbashket me disa popuj Sllave, si Serbia pershembull, jo qe Shqiptaret Ortodoks jane te tille, por gjithsesi.

The Illyrian Warrior
04-27-2013, 07:23 PM
It is a song about a Bosnian official during Ottoman Empire, who ( with ottoman soldiers) went to collect taxes in a Kosova region, as they didn't obey to Ottoman rules.

And how Albanians fought against him and defeated him

Must've been luna's great-great grandfather, look the f....cking sample we have here today :ranger: