PDA

View Full Version : Spain reaffirms it will not recognize Kosovo

Baluarte
04-25-2013, 09:05 PM
PRIŠTINA -- Spanish Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy has said that his country does not intend to recognize Kosovo as independent.

This position is irrespective of the agreement on normalization of relations reached between Belgrade and Priština, he explained.

Albanian language media in Priština reported Rajoy as saying on Wednesday that Spain's position on the issue will not change.

"We have held this position for several years now and that is the position of the government that will not change. That means we will not recognize Kosovo, since Spain does not believe in unilateral declarations of independence," he was quoted as saying.

Tanjug has reported that EU Enlargement Commissioner Stefan Fule said yesterday that any decision on Kosovo was Spain's to make, but that within the EU they were seeking "a general consensus on the issue."

Ethnic Albanians in Kosovo in February 2008 unilaterally declared independence, a proclamation that Serbia rejected as illegal under its Constitution.

The territory has not been able to join the UN, while out five out of EU's 27 members do not recognize it as independent.

Arbėrori
04-27-2013, 02:57 PM
:bored:

Szegedist
04-27-2013, 02:58 PM
Simply because of Basques.

Arbėrori
04-27-2013, 03:00 PM

Baluarte will say it's because anti-Atlantic opposition and that the Spanish are now heroes because of this. :lol:

The funniest Mestizo evah!

Andarijo
04-27-2013, 03:09 PM
Every people around the world recognize Palestine as sovereign state. But Kosovo in the past was serbian how the Palestine was arab and muslim. Both cases happened illegal colonization.

Loki
04-27-2013, 03:10 PM

Exactly. AND Catalunya.

Vasconcelos
04-27-2013, 03:11 PM

Catalonians.

Arbėrori
04-27-2013, 03:11 PM
Every people around the world recognize Palestine as sovereign state. But Kosovo in the past was serbian how the Palestine was arab and muslim. Both cases happened illegal colonization.

Yay, another moron to question our nativeness. :lol:

Loki, tell them about E-V13 ! :coffee:

Damićo de Góis
04-27-2013, 03:14 PM

Actually no. Seems that America and its traditional allies recognize Kosovo but not Palestine:

Recognition of Kosovo:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b3/CountriesRecognizingKosovo.png/800px-CountriesRecognizingKosovo.png

Recognition of Palestine:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/08/Palestine_recognition_only.svg/800px-Palestine_recognition_only.svg.png

Szegedist
04-27-2013, 03:14 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonisation_of_Kosovo

Life is not so simple, "Good Serbs vs bad Albanians".

The.Mask
04-27-2013, 03:18 PM
My sympathies goes to Basque country and Catalunya, poor peoples that live under spanish terror :(

Baluarte
04-27-2013, 03:23 PM
Actually no. Seems that America and its traditional allies recognize Kosovo but not Palestine:

Recognition of Kosovo:

Recognition of Palestine:

Makes perfect sense actually.

NATO + allies (eternal shame to Colombia) are for Kosovo/Albania while it firmly opposes Palestine in favour of Israel.

Andarijo
04-27-2013, 03:25 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonisation_of_Kosovo

Life is not so simple, "Good Serbs vs bad Albanians".

Relativism don't is the right choice. Say it for liberals and mčrdia, not for me. They have chosen the side and obviously is not the european christian side. Remember, the christianity is the bad.

Comte Arnau
04-27-2013, 03:26 PM
Spain will recognize Kossovo sooner than they think.

Arbėrori
04-27-2013, 03:27 PM
Eternal shame? :rotfl:

What do you Colombians smoke there? :P

Arbėrori
04-27-2013, 03:28 PM
Spain will recognize Kossovo sooner than they think.

Kosovo will make sure to recognize the Catalan state aswell. Freedom to our beloved nations! :thumb001:

The.Mask
04-27-2013, 03:36 PM
Kosovo will make sure to recognize the Catalan state aswell. Freedom to our beloved nations! :thumb001:

"In March 2012 during a fierce debate with Spanish prime minister Mariano Rajoy, Convergence and Union general secretary Josep Antoni Duran i Lleida asked for the immediate recognition of Kosovo by Spain, and stated that the reasons for non-recognition "are not international but internal".

Of course Spain is too scared that similar thing may happen in their country...

Andarijo
04-27-2013, 03:37 PM
The albanian people have your territory but exist a political expansionist project that wish take new territory in Macedonia and in Serbia for intermediate of the demographic pression.
During the 90's conflicts in Balkans, the media demonized serbian people how the only people involved this conflict that killing indiscriminately civil innocents but in the historical reality, both the sides commited many crimes against the humanity.

Comte Arnau
04-27-2013, 03:41 PM
"In March 2012 during a fierce debate with Spanish prime minister Mariano Rajoy, Convergence and Union general secretary Josep Antoni Duran i Lleida asked for the immediate recognition of Kosovo by Spain, and stated that the reasons for non-recognition "are not international but internal".

Funny, because that guy is the most Unionist among the leaders of the Catalan parties.

Graham
04-27-2013, 03:48 PM
Ethnic Albanians in Kosovo in February 2008 unilaterally declared independence, a proclamation that Serbia rejected as illegal under its Constitution.

Countries are fantastic at hiding behind Constitutions, in the face of democracy.

Loki
04-27-2013, 03:55 PM
Ey half nigger, I do not respect mongrels like you, and I do not debate with half niggers. Especially when a nigger-mongol comes from south america and teaches europeans what happened.
Next joke

I don't think you're going to last long on this forum, newbie. You're not in Albania now. Behave!

Kastrioti1443
04-27-2013, 03:57 PM
I don't think you're going to last long on this forum, newbie. You're not in Albania now. Behave!

Of course!!!! Who is going to tell us now what happened, maybe a chinnese villager from Gobi Desert??? That is why i reacted like that adm.

Loki
04-27-2013, 03:58 PM
Of course!!!! Who is going to tell us now what happened, maybe a chinnese villager from Gobi Desert??? That is why i reacted like that adm.

Okay but please mind your language and don't insult other members.

Kastrioti1443
Okay but please mind your language and don't insult other members.

I will

Loki
Its obviously Kastrioti1443 v.2.0 Supreem highlander did not get his original account is unbanned :D

LOL probably. Kastrioti, you are already unbanned! Log in with your original account :p

Kastrioti1443
04-27-2013, 03:59 PM
Its obviously Kastrioti1443 v.2.0 Supreem highlander did not get his original account is unbanned :D

I was informed by my brother about this forum. I just registered.

Loki
04-27-2013, 03:59 PM
I was informed by my brother about this forum. I just registered.

Alright, in that case welcome :)

Kastrioti1443
04-27-2013, 04:02 PM
Alright, in that case welcome :)

Thank you!

Graham
04-27-2013, 04:03 PM
Half of Albania is on this forum, word spreads fast. lol

Andarijo
04-27-2013, 04:04 PM
For the record

The concept of pardo is very different from what you think. Many pardos in Brazil are genetically european, kind 80-90% european. Genetics and anthropology are much more complex from you think. I'm not half ''nigger'' ( many black people aren't nigga, because are decent and educated people, different from you). Pardo is not necessarily equal a 50% black.

Comte Arnau
04-27-2013, 04:04 PM
Countries are fantastic at hiding behind Constitutions, in the face of democracy.

There's even a country where the staunchest defenders of the Constitution are those who opposed it first. :laugh:

Andarijo
04-27-2013, 04:05 PM

Bad 'boy'. Infatile mentality.

Andarijo
04-27-2013, 04:08 PM
If the people want the independence, so that his will be done.
However, the Basque people did not colonize the territory of another people for thousands of years

Arbėrori
04-27-2013, 04:10 PM
However, the Basque people did not colonize the territory of another people for thousands of years

You're just mad, that your European grandpa tapped some random black chick, deal with it. :rotfl:

The.Mask
04-27-2013, 04:12 PM

a teddy bear for you calimero
http://www.rachelsbears.co.uk/ekmps/shops/rachelsbears/images/gund-stitchie-teddy-bear-large-2405-p.jpg

An half African talking about us :laugh:

Kastrioti1443
04-27-2013, 04:13 PM

No one has colonised any territory when you have been here before than everyone. Btw spaniards say the basques came from Caucas 4000 years ago. The madness of conquerors is always great.

Empecinado
04-27-2013, 05:32 PM
One of the few good decisions of the Spanish state since became a puppet of USA in 1981, but a bit absurd since Kosovo could separate from Serbia thanks to one (fucking) Spaniard, Javier Solana, and the bombing of the NATO he ordered and in which our army participated.

Skerdilaid
04-27-2013, 05:56 PM
One of the few good decisions of the Spanish state since became a puppet of USA in 1981, but a bit absurd since Kosovo could separate from Serbia thanks to one (fucking) Spaniard, Javier Solana, and the bombing of the NATO he ordered and in which our army participated.

The seperation of Kosova has deeply effected Spain Economically:rolleyes:

Panopticon
04-27-2013, 06:01 PM
That's alright seeing as Serbia has already recognized Kosova as an independent state.

Dacul
04-27-2013, 06:04 PM
Serbia should recognize Kosovo also and live in peace with Albanian kosovars.
We are not idiotic crusader-mentality people.
The greatest dangers in our area are Greece,Turkey and Israel,because all have imperialistic mentality.
Not Kosovo.

Arbėrori
04-27-2013, 06:05 PM

We'll see about that! :wink

Dacul
04-27-2013, 06:09 PM
Even if Serbians and Albanians do not want to admit it,Albanians are most closed related to South Slavs,from all Europeans,it is time to stop this non-sense hatred between brothers.
We need to stay united and very aware,to face the Greeko-Jewish conspirations.
These wars between Serbia and Croatia,Croatia and Bosnia,Serbia and Bosnia,Serbia and Kosovo are just Greeko-Jewish conspirations.

Baluarte
04-27-2013, 06:10 PM
Greeko-Jewish conspiracies? wth?!

How are Greeks related to Jews? Drunk again Dacul? :D

Empecinado
04-27-2013, 06:10 PM
The seperation of Kosova has deeply effected Spain Economically:rolleyes:

Well, it has affected families who have suffered violent robberies in their homes by Albanian mafias related to UKC who used the stolen money to finance their fight. Nice way to thank one of the countries that made possible the independence of Kosovo when bombing Serbia.

Dacul
04-27-2013, 06:14 PM
You guys do not find weird that Serbia recognized Kosovo,but Greece and Spain do not want to recognize it?
Which shows,they actually have a clear agenda,to make Serbians and Kosovars kill between themselves.

Twistedmind
04-27-2013, 06:14 PM
Even if Serbians and Albanians do not want to admit it,Albanians are most closed related to South Slavs,from all Europeans,it is time to stop this non-sense hatred between brothers.
Lol? Where did you got that nonsense? Romanians, Czechs, Hungarians... all of them are closer to Serbs genneticaly and culturaly.
Dacul go and troll somebody else. ;)

Arbėrori
04-27-2013, 06:15 PM
Lol? Where did you got that nonsense? Romanians, Czechs, Hungarians... all of them are closer to Serbs genneticaly and culturaly.

Czechs? Well, you aren't Slavs anyways... :wink

Dacul
04-27-2013, 06:16 PM
Greeko-Jewish conspiracies? wth?!

How are Greeks related to Jews? Drunk again Dacul? :D

You South Meds are related to Askenazi and Greeks,you are drunk of hatred against Slavs.
Someone can very easy see that you hate Slavs,by reading your posts here.
And you also dislike Albanians.
Official Greek theory (better call lies) is saying that both Albanians and South Slavs invaded the area here.
Genetic testing is telling that actually both South Slavs and Albanians are native from here,while Greeks came here.
Do not think they invaded,but they were received to settle here and after started with their conspirations.
Also after Roman Empire conquered the area did genocides against Thraco-Ilyrians and brought Jewish kin here.
(that means,South Meds).

Twistedmind
04-27-2013, 06:17 PM
Czechs? Well, you aren't Slavs anyways... :wink

You are idiot which lacks half of brain at least. We are Slavs ethnicity=/=gennetics, and yes Czechs are closer to us genneticaly. Get over that, I am not really interested in your dreams, into your illusions about popularity in substitue for real life, aka this forum :D

Arianiti
04-27-2013, 06:20 PM
Dacul, when is Romania going to recognize us? Or maybe you did and I haven't heard of it. :p

Panopticon
That's alright seeing as Serbia has already recognized Kosova as an independent state.

I'll explain why this is in simple terms. The recent agreement made between the two countries -- in itself recognition -- ratified that neither country would obstruct the other's road to EU membership -- again, this is recognition in itself. However, to become a member of the EU a country would obviously have to be a country, i.e. independent, and it has to be a member of the UN. Serbia has recognized Kosova de-facto as an indendent state. An official recognition will follow sooner or later.

Dacul

I am not trolling anyone,you go take a look at Albanian folklore,how closed is to Serbian folklore and so on.
Besides,both Albanian and Slavic languages are from Satem IE languages.
Albanians are just another Slavic related populations,like Romanians are also.
(we do not speak Satem language,because our language has been modified,no idea how,but for sure we are not Romance speakers that is how we were deceived to modify our language).
You know Hungarians have too much NW admixture (about 35%) to be so closely related to Romanians,or Serbians.

Kastrioti1443
04-27-2013, 06:21 PM
We need to stay united and very aware,to face the Greeko-Jewish conspirations.
These wars between Serbia and Croatia,Croatia and Bosnia,Serbia and Bosnia,Serbia and Kosovo are just Greeko-Jewish conspirations.

In no way albanians are close to mongrel serbs, no chance. But we are racially close to bosniaks, romanians and croats, but we differ genetically though, and in mentality. Long live aryan highlanders!!!

Slavs want to slavicise you also!!!

These catholic highlanders will always live free in the mountains:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7LfUd8IwmE

Szegedist
04-27-2013, 06:22 PM

HAha you wish

Arianiti
Well, first of all this news can not be that reliable as it comes from a Slavic media. Just look how is Pristina written.

Arbėrori
You are idiot which lacks half of brain at least. We are Slavs ethnicity=/=gennetics, and yes Czechs are closer to us genneticaly. Get over that, I am not really interested in your dreams, into your illusions about popularity in substitue for real life, aka this forum :D

Oh, personal insults won't make you any smarter! :lol:

Slavs by culture and language, genetics tell us otherwise. You might have some Slavic input, but you're nowhere near Poles, Czechs, Russians or Ukrainians, sorry for crushing your Slavophiliac dream. :o

Substitute? Says the Priest? :rotfl: Go make out with a young guy or something.

Twistedmind
04-27-2013, 06:23 PM
I am not trolling anyone,you go take a look at Albanian folklore,how closed is to Serbian folklore and so on.

Lol, not at all. Serbian and Albanian folkore are not close. There are some common things, but generally, Russian and Polish folkore is closer, one of reasons for hatred, among other is cultural alienation.

Slavs by culture and language, genetics tell us otherwise. You might have some Slavic input, but you're nowhere near Poles, Czechs, Russians or Ukrainians, sorry for crushing your Slavophiliac dream.
Hm, what do you acctually know about gennetics? Albanians are further from us than any mentioned people? "Some input" is acctually strongest component. Flower queen stop talking about things you dont know about.

Kastrioti1443
04-27-2013, 06:25 PM
We should threaten Rumania , if they dont recognise Kosova too deport all Rumanian gypsies from Albanian lands back to where they belong ROMAnia.

Romanians are our brothers. They have other reasons why they have not recognised Kosovo.

Dacul
04-27-2013, 06:27 PM
Slavs do not want to slavicize us,we are Slavs to the core,not matter what language we are talking.
I2-din originated in Moldavia,Moldavians are one of the most Slavic people,from all Slavs.
Albanian and South Slavic are clearly from same branch of European languages (both being Satem languages and are very closed resemblances in grammar between Bulgarian,Albanian,Macedonian ,also Romanian is also very closed in grammar with languages mentioned above),maybe they split from thraco-ilyrian proto-language.
These things,with Slavs that invaded Balkans,are just Greek lies.

Arbėrori
04-27-2013, 06:30 PM
Lol, not at all. Serbian and Albanian folkore are not close. There are some common things, but generally, Russian and Polish folkore is closer, one of reasons for hatred, among other is cultural alienation.

Assimilation comes with a cultural one aswell. Thank God we don't share anything other than genes, your traditions are disgusting.

Hm, what do you acctually know about gennetics? Albanians are further from us than any mentioned people? "Some input" is acctually strongest component. Flower queen stop talking about things you dont know about.

Enough to tell that you're not Slavic, when we look at genetics. Now cry me a river, you Russian wnb. :rotfl:

Szegedist
04-27-2013, 06:30 PM
Romanians are our brothers. They have other reasons why they have not recognised Kosovo.

Are they? Most sing Orthodox brotherhood with Serbs.

Arbėrori
04-27-2013, 06:31 PM
Slavs do not want to slavicize us,we are Slavs to the core,not matter what language we are talking.
I2-din originated in Moldavia,Moldavians are one of the most Slavic people,from all Slavs.
Albanian and South Slavic are clearly from same branch of European languages (both being Satem languages and are very closed resemblances in grammar between Bulgarian,Albanian,Macedonian ,also Romanian is also very closed in grammar with languages mentioned above),maybe they split from thraco-ilyrian proto-language.
These things,with Slavs that invaded Balkans,are just Greek lies.

Romanians are native, but they have assimilated alot of 'real' Slavs. I would argue that Serbia is the bastard country actually. Albanians are native to the South and Hungarians to the North. Must suck to be a cultureless nation. :lol:

Greeks are speaking the truth, when it comes to this. :coffee:

Twistedmind
04-27-2013, 06:31 PM
Enough to tell that you're not Slavic, when we look at genetics
Booo hoo.

safinator
04-27-2013, 06:32 PM
The only South Slavs close to us are Monteniggaz and to some degree Herzegovians for obvious reasons which we all know...

Andarijo
a teddy bear for you calimero
http://www.rachelsbears.co.uk/ekmps/shops/rachelsbears/images/gund-stitchie-teddy-bear-large-2405-p.jpg

An half African talking about us :laugh:

Expected by lo'l iq criminals of ''great country''.
I not have any problems with normal people around the world, inclusive Albania, but this human beast participating of one civilized debate is very complicated.

Shame for types like 'it' in this site.
Are psychopatics with low iq and very low self esteeme.
Maybe HBD CHICKS has reason about extreme endogamy.

Arbėrori

You can kiss religion goodbye, once poverty kicks in. :lol: I know Romanians admire Albanians, many have told me this, but they use the 'Anti-Islamic' card to alienate us from themselves.

Funny, when you look at it, Albanians are the most Western minded Balkanites, along with the Greeks, Bosniaks & Croatians and ofcourse Hungarians. We should form such an alliance including Bulgaria aswell, they know the barbaric tendencies of Serbs way too well. :coffee:

Kastrioti1443

We consider hungarians our brother too, especially the catholic highlanders.

safinator
04-27-2013, 06:33 PM
Expected by lo'l iq criminals of ''great country''.
I not have any problems with normal people around the world, inclusive Albania, but this human beast participating of one civilized debate is very complicated.

Shame for types like 'it' in this site.
Are psychopatics with low iq and very low self esteeme.
Maybe HBD CHICKS has reason about extreme endogamy.

Hey Andarijo nobel prize, what's your IQ?

Kastrioti1443
04-27-2013, 06:33 PM
You can kiss religion goodbye, once poverty kicks in. :lol: I know Romanians admire Albanians, many have told me this, but they use the 'Anti-Islamic' card to alienate us from themselves.

Funny, when you look at it, Albanians are the most Western minded Balkanites, along with the Greeks, Bosniaks & Croatians and ofcourse Hungarians. We should form such an alliance including Bulgaria aswell, they know the barbaric tendencies of Serbs way too well. :coffee:

Hungarians are central europeans.

Arbėrori
04-27-2013, 06:34 PM
Booo hoo.

Good for you, admitting it to yourself is the first step! :coffee:

Arbėrori
04-27-2013, 06:35 PM
Hungarians are central europeans.

So? They've been closely related to the Balkans, Hunyadi anyone? :coffee:

Dacul
04-27-2013, 06:36 PM
Romanians likes a lot both Serbians and Albanians and dislike a lot Greeks.
We are brothers to both Serbians and Albanians.

Arbėrori
04-27-2013, 06:37 PM

Greeks have slaughtered alot of other Balkanites afterall...

Szegedist
04-27-2013, 06:38 PM

Do Romanians see Albanians as their distant relatives?

Arianiti
04-27-2013, 06:39 PM

Dacul, why do you dislike Greece? Any particular reason ?

Actually, Greece and Serbia get along quite well.

Arbėrori
04-27-2013, 06:39 PM
Do Romanians see Albanians as their distant relatives?

Kind of, but there is not much talk about Romania in Albania.

The 'Vlachs' here for ex., are native & very patriotic. They are Latinized Albanians afterall.

Szegedist
04-27-2013, 06:41 PM

The 'Vlachs' here for ex., are native & very patriotic. They are Latinized Albanians afterall.
If Albania ever needs a population boost, I know just the thing ;)

Twistedmind
Good for you, admitting it to yourself is the first step! :coffee:

Booo hoo.

Kastrioti1443

You do not so much about vlachs.... and do not become like greeks.... they are not latinised albanians, but latinised balkanids

Kastrioti1443
04-27-2013, 06:42 PM
If Albania ever needs a population boost, I know just the thing ;)

Hungarians should stop the hostilities with romanians also.

Andarijo
04-27-2013, 06:42 PM
You're just mad, that your European grandpa tapped some random black chick, deal with it. :rotfl:

Supčrb comment.

But, the subject is not about my genealogy. Albanian Supremacism look like the religion and your dogmas and for consequence, naturally irrational.
The Balkan peoples have much more similarities than differences. Are not only stupid this conflicts, also are ilogical. Any war are ilogical second an smart human view.

Arbėrori
04-27-2013, 06:43 PM
Booo hoo.

http://i.imgur.com/dssgEPw.gif

You do not so much about vlachs.... and do not become like greeks.... they are not latinised albanians, but latinised balkanids

Seriously? 'Vlachs' are Latinized Paleo-Balkanites & are native to Southern Albania. Their traditions are almost the same like ours & they look like us aswell. Basically, they are a part of us!

I know a part Vlach, part Croatian girl & she looks very Albanian, despite the Slavic input. :coffee:

Arianiti
04-27-2013, 06:44 PM

Hungarezet i kemi aleate natyral.

Arbėrori
Supčrb comment.

But, the subject is not about my genealogy. Albanian Supremacism look like the religion and your dogmas and for consequence, naturally irrational.
The Balkan peoples have much more similarities than differences. Are not only stupid this conflicts, also are ilogical. Any war are ilogical second an smart human view.

http://i.imgur.com/hJA4egv.gif

Andarijo
Hey Andarijo nobel prize, what's your IQ?

PEACE nobel prize, sorry

:D

Szegedist
04-27-2013, 06:45 PM
This is interesting for me, because whenever I bring up Albanian relations to Romanians, they distance themselves away and claim its "Hungarian propaganda", etc.

Twistedmind
[FONT=Georgia]http://i.imgur.com/dssgEPw.gif

O no flower queen giffed me :D

Kastrioti1443
http://i.imgur.com/dssgEPw.gif

Seriously? 'Vlachs' are Latinized Paleo-Balkanites & are native to Southern Albania. Their traditions are almost the same like ours & they look like us aswell. Basically, they are a part of us!

I know a part Vlach, part Croatian girl & she looks very Albanian, despite the Slavic input. :coffee:

For God's sake with this slavic input..... croats are the most slavic in genetics in all balkan, they have evan 11 % I1 skandinavian haplogroup and they look very dinaric. Vlachs come from Romania and not the other way around.

Arbėrori
04-27-2013, 06:46 PM
For God's sake with this slavic input..... croats are the most slavic in genetics in all balkan, they have evan 11 % I1 skandinavian haplogroup and they look very dinaric. Vlachs come from Romania and not the other way around.

What did I say? Vlachs are native to Southern Albania, google it. :picard2:

Szegedist
04-27-2013, 06:46 PM

Romanians vs Hungarians can be compared to Serbs vs Albanians.

Why not ask Romanians to stop their hostilities against us instead?

Arbėrori
04-27-2013, 06:47 PM

Must be the Slavic blood in them! :P

Arianiti
04-27-2013, 06:47 PM
This is interesting for me, because whenever I bring up Albanian relations to Romanians, they distance themselves away and claim its "Hungarian propaganda", etc.

Albanians and Hungarians shared many things in past (ottoman war, etc) and still do, and I have never met an Albanian who has a negative opinion on you guys.

Kastrioti1443
04-27-2013, 06:51 PM

I meant that you should find peace among you. After all thousands and thousands of brown and black people are coming in europe every month..... you will think differently in 10 years.

Twistedmind
04-27-2013, 06:52 PM
Majority people around the world act like childish. This man don't know debate or can't
Richard Lynn have total reason. . .

What's your Jouve cerebral iq?
:rolleyes:
Emh, I am sorry, you encountred most idiotic person of this forum. He thinks he is able to speak about gennetics, history, culture and all other things based on what he reads in trolling threads. My friendly advise is either to put this creature on ignore list or troll him :D

rashka
04-27-2013, 06:54 PM
Ey half nigger, I do not respect mongrels like you, and I do not debate with half niggers. Especially when a nigger-mongol comes from south america and teaches europeans what happened.
Next joke
You have no respect for anybody. Don't think you are anything special either.
Please accept that you are Chechnyans/Arabs in denial. Maybe then you'll calm down your frustrations.

Kastrioti1443
04-27-2013, 06:55 PM

I learnt from you.

Szegedist
04-27-2013, 06:58 PM
I meant that you should find peace among you. After all thousands and thousands of brown and black people are coming in europe every month..... you will think differently in 10 years.

100s of Thousands of brown people did come to us, they are called Romanians.

I can say the same to you, make peace with Serbs. But you know its not going to happen.

Kastrioti1443
04-27-2013, 07:06 PM
100s of Thousands of brown people did come to us, they are called Romanians.

I can say the same to you, make peace with Serbs. But you know its not going to happen.

I agree. What is the issue in Translivania, can you say to us?

Andarijo
04-27-2013, 07:07 PM
Emh, I am sorry, you encountred most idiotic person of this forum. He thinks he is able to speak about gennetics, history, culture and all other things based on what he reads in trolling threads. My friendly advise is either to put this creature on ignore list or troll him :D

I'm sorry, but the STUPID questions about cultural construction are definitely STUPID. I'm not 'think' is able to speak about this subjects, i'm.
AND am able to say all.

The grreat difference is that i'm extremely practical and this ''debate'' don't go leave any resolution.

''Throlling genetics, anthropology and history'' i interpret as ''posts that you don't agree''

Today i entered this site and thought that could debate with you and other here, i don't choice how post go enter, simply enter because i assume that people here will are educated but i cheated deeply.

:(

Andarijo
04-27-2013, 07:09 PM
Please accept that you are Chechnyans/Arabs in denial. Maybe then you'll calm down your frustrations.

Thank you very much!!

Cristiano viejo

Really they did. The current territory known as Basque Country is not the real territory of the Basque people; it belonged to a Celtiberian tribe who was expelled by Basques.

Basques & Albanians = thieves of lands.
Kosovo was part of Serbia. Why we should recognize Kosovo as an independent country ruled by Albanians???????

Szegedist
I agree. What is the issue in Translivania, can you say to us?
Basically, it is a land dispute, they think its theirs, and we know it's ours.

Arbėrori
04-27-2013, 07:13 PM
Basically, it is a land dispute, they think its theirs, and we know it's ours.

I definitely back Hungary on this!

No offense Romanians, but since you don't care about the heart of Albania, that is Kosovo,
we will care about the heart of Hungary. :coffee:

Pallantides
04-27-2013, 07:17 PM
Why is a brown man commenting here?

Brown people also have a right to comment and share their opinions, we do not discriminate based on skintone here. :)

rashka
04-27-2013, 07:17 PM
Oh God, are you aware of how pathetic you are? Seriously? All you do is troll and try to flirt with Olika. :lol:

You know nothing of me or of Albanias or of anyone else, you're just a pathetic villager from some inbred village in Serbia, I dare you to say that shit to my face IRL, you pathetic waste of air. All you know is to try insulting others, but come off as the idiot you are. :coffee:

Seriously, stop replying to me and running that mouth with shit, your lover boys are waiting at the Church btw. :rotfl:

Pathetic, pathetic little man.

Look who's talking about inbreeding. :lmao Albanians. The masters of inbreeding!

They have the highest frequency of inbreeding in Europe. They frequently marry relatives.

Twistedmind
04-27-2013, 07:18 PM
Oh God, are you aware of how pathetic you are? Seriously? All you do is troll and try to flirt with Olika. :lol:
Why it's your bussines? I am not guilty you lack abilty to conversate with females.

You know nothing of me or of Albanias or of anyone else,
I am not trying to speak about Albanians, it's you little flower queen who is trying to speak about hisotry, culture and gennetics of SOuthern Slavs, while you honestly lack clue about it.

you're just a pathetic villager from some inbred village in Serbia,
Since you are so obsessed with whom I talk on FB, at least check where do I live.

I dare you to say that shit to my face IRL,
Why would I go in Slovenia to beat some teenage idiot?

All you know is to try insulting others, but come off as the idiot you are. :coffee:

Lol, I am not trying.

Seriously, stop replying to me and running that mouth with shit,

You run into conversation between me and someboy else little retard. ;) As you usually do and all ends in your hysterical crying after I start to troll you.

Kastrioti1443
04-27-2013, 07:18 PM
Brown people also have a right to comment and share their opinions, we do not discriminate based on skintone here. :)

I agree Skando, but They should be respectful!

Kastrioti1443
04-27-2013, 07:19 PM
Look who's talking about inbreeding. :lmao Albanian!! The masters of inbreeding.

They have the highest frequency of inbreeding in Europe. They frequently marry relatives.

How tall are you rushka? and how old?

Pallantides
04-27-2013, 07:19 PM
I agree Skando, but They should be respectful!

No more insults, stay civil people.

Arbėrori
04-27-2013, 07:21 PM
Look who's talking about inbreeding. :lmao Albanians. The masters of inbreeding!

:picard2: :rotfl:

Cristiano viejo
04-27-2013, 07:21 PM

Very true, if not, there would be no Albrownians in this forum.

kabeiros
04-27-2013, 07:24 PM
LOL, the Sqiptarian nordicism has gone out of hand. The best posts to read for a good laugh

Empecinado
04-27-2013, 07:29 PM
I have yet to see any Albanian able to discuss civilly. So far, I've only seen insults and pathetic supremacism as "arguments". It seems that only understand the language of fists and guns.

Arbėrori
04-27-2013, 07:32 PM
ok if for you these gypsies are pontid and dinarid this says too much from you hehehe

:picard2:

Pallantides
I leave the thread for a few seconds and you idiots are all on it again.

Knock it off, last warning.

Arbėrori
Oh and both have some additional CM aswell.

Kastrioti1443
04-27-2013, 07:34 PM
I leave the thread for a few seconds and you idiots are all on it again.

Knock it off, last warning.

Can't you ban the brown man Christiano?

Pallantides
04-27-2013, 07:35 PM
Can't you ban the brown man Christiano?

I could ban all of you, but I'd rather you all start acting like adults and try to keep a civil tone.

Peyrol
04-27-2013, 07:49 PM

It's more probable a catalan independence than the basque one.

Pallantides
04-27-2013, 08:03 PM
Thread closed for now, it will open after everyone have cooled down a bit.