PDA

View Full Version : Ottomans living in the middle of Europe: Bosnia and Herzegovina

Hoca
04-25-2013, 10:24 PM
We are in a land conquered by the ruler Fatih Sultan Mehmet. Despite our lack of blood relations, the Bosnians love the Turks more than most other nations do.This country, with a population of 4.6 million, has its capital in Sarajevo, a city in the middle of Europe that tells the story of its own ancestry. With its mosques, minarets, hans, hamams, caravanserais, fountains and bridges, Sarajevo is a true living Ottoman city.

The capital city's skyline is marked by mosques. Some call it the European Jerusalem because of its mix of mosques, churches and synagogues. The muaddin of a mosque overlooking the market climbs up to the minaret to sing the afternoon call to prayer. In fact, five calls to prayer are recited from the minarets of the Careva, Bascarsijska and Begova mosques every day.

We are looking out on the capital from a high hill. In every direction we look, we see vast areas of green spreading out before us.

When the Austro-Hungarian Empire took these lands from the Ottomans, local leaders wanted to expropriate a home belonging to a Muslim here. The plan was to construct the city hall where the home stood. The owner, the Muslim, was stubborn and argued with the local administration over these plans, insisting that he would not give anyone his home unless an exact copy of it was built on the banks of the river facing it. The Hapsburg administrators soon realized the man would not be persuaded from his views on this matter, and so they built an exact replica of his home on the other bank of the river. Today, the home is still referred to as “Inat Kuca,” or the Stubborn House.
Strolling through the open market

We start by strolling around the main open market. Bosnian börek is famous worldwide, and so we decide to eat some of it for breakfast. Bosnians call börek “burek,” and the shops that make it are called “buregdzinica.” The people around here are crazy about börek. From morning until evening, three tons of börek are consumed in Sarajevo. There are so many kinds, too, and they are very delicious: There is börek with ground beef, cheese, potatoes and spinach. However, it should be noted that the most popular by far is the type with ground beef. I do strongly recommend that if you find yourself in Sarajevo anytime soon, you do not leave without trying some of the famous Bosnian börek.

Icy cold water flows from the fountain right next to the Gazi Husrev-begova Mosque. It is widely believed that those who drink from these waters will return again to Sarajevo. Whether right or wrong, we did drink from these waters, and we wound up returning to Sarajevo!

We are at the Gazi Husrev-begova Mosque, also known as the Begova Mosque. It is time for the afternoon prayer, and the mosque is crowded to the point of overflowing, with some people remaining outside due to the lack of space inside. Bosnians are very serious about religion and perform their prayers with great reverence. We learned that this level of crowdedness is a daily occurrence here at this mosque, with young and old alike coming to pray. It is a wonderful scene to behold.

Complete readings of the Quran are done every day at this mosque, starting right after the afternoon prayer. This has been going on for the past 460 years, even during the war years. Those who want to take part in this full reading, called “hatim,” sit down in the mosque and start reading from the “dzuz” (bound sections of the Quran) that are passed out. The Bosnians have never stopped this practice, even during the most difficult of times.

When the readings of the sections of the Quran are over, the “hatim” prayers are recited. We learned, in the meantime, that half of the rent paid for the shops in the main marketplace goes to fund students at the Gazi Husrev-begova Medresa. What a wonderful practice.

We visit the gravesite of the first president of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Alija Izetbegovic. When he was lying very ill in bed, some his friends visited him and told him that they wanted to build a memorial grave for him. They asked his permission to go ahead and do this, but Izetbegovic vehemently rejected the thought, ordering them, “Do not build me a memorial grave; just bury me near my friends.” And so it is that the now-departed Alija Izetbegovic lies not by himself but buried near his friends in the same way that he worked arm-in-arm and shoulder-to-shoulder with them for the country. On Izetbegovic's gravestone are the words “We pledge to God that we will never be believers in anyone other than God.” He had also asked that the word “president” not grace his gravestone, but that rather the name “Abdullah” be written there. Abdullah, after all, means mortal being, believer in God, vassal.
Soldiers that stand by grave of former president

The soldiers keeping guard at the grave of Alija Izetbegovic raise their right hands whenever visitors come and start to read the Fatiha prayer at the grave, as is customary in Islam. This shows that they are standing as witnesses to these prayers. Before the war, the graveyard was actually a park, but so many soldiers were killed during the Bosnian War that the park had to be turned into a graveyard for them.

Because so many Turkish tourists visit Bosnia, there are signs in Turkish all over the city of Sarajevo. The local Bosnians really like the Turks who visit. The food served here remains largely influenced by Ottoman culture, and the people love this food. For example, everyone adores “Begova corba” (soup). Part of the reason why the Turkish language lives on here is because of food names like “sogan dolma” and “yaprak sarma.” In Begova soup, there is okra, carrots and either chicken or beef. They also put black pepper on it -- they would never think of consuming it without black pepper. The taste of this soup is just wonderful.

After having Begova soup, we head over to Morica Han to drink coffee. The way the coffee is served here is great; it should be noted that Bosnians cannot make it through the day without their coffee! They start off the morning with coffee before they even eat breakfast. I cannot help but notice the star and crescent at the bottom of the coffee cup. Rahat lokum (Turkish delight) is served with the coffee. Bosnians sip their coffee slowly, enjoying relaxed conversation as they do so. In fact, the whole ritual surrounding coffee drinking is a reflection of Bosnian culture, which has a deep understanding of “keyif” (bliss in Turkish). Incidentally, this word is “cejf” in the local language.

We meet with one Hasiba Agic in the main market. She is a well-known singer who sings “sevdalinka,” or Bosnian love songs. Love for the country and love in general are touched on in these sevdalinka. Hasiba Hanuma (Ms. Agic) sings with no instrumental accompaniment and has been doing so for 25 years. She takes a moment to sing us three sevdalinka songs.

Fidan Tourism brings around 6,000-7,000 Turks to these lands every day. The company's general manager, Ali Dokumacı, told us: “The number of Turkish tourists who come to Bosnia is increasing all the time. Those who wish can go to www.fidantours.ba for more information.” Who knows -- you, too, may visit the fountain next to the Gazi Husrev-begova Mosque sometime soon, drink its cold waters and thus guarantee your return to these lands!
http://www.todayszaman.com/news-313617-ottomans-living-in-the-middle-of-europe-bosnia-and-herzegovina.html

sido
04-25-2013, 10:32 PM
Yeah i see way too many turks in Sarajevo

Arbërori
04-25-2013, 10:34 PM

They're after you obviously... Ah, white women fetishism never ends.

dado
04-25-2013, 10:41 PM

turks are welcome in our country...in fact this is their country as well as far as i am concerned

sido
04-25-2013, 10:43 PM
All tourists are welcome as far as i am converned

sido
04-25-2013, 10:44 PM

Yes i think they like me hehheh

dado
04-25-2013, 10:46 PM
Yes i think they like me hehheh

not all...we dont want sheeptards

sido
04-25-2013, 10:48 PM
You are not from Sarajevo,talk about Gorzade,i doubt turks want to visit Gorazde..nothing to see there :D

dado
04-25-2013, 10:50 PM
You are not from Sarajevo,talk about Gorzade,i doubt turks want to visit Gorazde..nothing to see there :D

sure i am from sarajevo...i live there

Hoca
04-25-2013, 11:22 PM

you Albanians are not white. Speak for yourself.

Albanians =/= Bosnia

Especially you.

Onur
04-25-2013, 11:26 PM
turks are welcome in our country...in fact this is their country as well as far as i am concerned
Thanks and i will definitely visit there in the future, hopefully this summer.

It WAS our country in the past but not since 1870s. It`s yours now. We are just tourists in there.

Arbërori
04-25-2013, 11:28 PM

Albanians =/= Bosnia

Especially you.

Shut up Turk. If anyone's not white it's your good for nothing mother.

Albanians->Bosnia->Balkan.

Now politely, f* off. :coffee:

Hoca
04-25-2013, 11:34 PM
Shut up Turk. If anyone's not white it's your good for nothing mother.

Albanians->Bosnia->Balkan.

Now politely, f* off. :coffee:

You are not part of Bosnia. They will choose Turks over Scum like you any day. Again.. Speak for yourself and GTFO. Muslim Albanians will deal with you any day of the week. We don't want you here, Slovenian expat, hahaha..

Arbërori
04-25-2013, 11:37 PM
You are not part of Bosnia. They will choose Turks over Scum like you any day. Again.. Speak for yourself and GTFO. Muslim Albanians will deal with you any day of the week. We don't want you here, Slovenian expat, hahaha..

Did I say so? I don't care. :lol: But sido and Bosnjakinja, real Bosniaks, have expressed their opinions, Turd.

I am Muslim Albanian you moron, just ask Luna. I piss on your pathetic excuse of existence, you dumb troll. Turk, hahaha...

Hoca
04-25-2013, 11:42 PM
Did I say so? I don't care. :lol: But sido and Bosnjakinja, real Bosniaks, have expressed their opinions, Turd.

I am Muslim Albanian you moron, just ask Luna. I piss on your pathetic excuse of existence, you dumb troll. Turk, hahaha...

You are Muslim? Let's read your profile:
Religion Pandeist/Catholic

And stop deluding yourself Slovenian expat boy. Stop this fakery. We know you are pretending to be muslim to get some credibility. You are not. You admitted you are Christian. We don't accept you. Bosniak don't accept you, neither does the rest of the Balkan. Greeks also don't accept you as Illyrian. GTFO..

Arbërori
04-25-2013, 11:48 PM
You are Muslim? Let's read your profile:
Religion Pandeist/Catholic

And stop deluding yourself Slovenian expat boy. Stop this fakery. We know you are pretending to be muslim to get some credibility. You are not. You admitted you are Christian. We don't accept you. Bosniak don't accept you, neither does the rest of the Balkan. Greeks also don't accept you as Illyrian. GTFO..

So? I was born Muslim, ask anyone here. What can I do, Islam is not a religion. :wink
Fuck off, mongrel. Bosniaks sure do accept me, I'm dating one you dumbass. :rotfl:

Greeks do, just ask Scholarios, dandelion, Linet, Tyfani, Petros & etc... They all do!

Hoca
04-25-2013, 11:51 PM
So? I was born Muslim, ask anyone here. What can I do, Islam is not a religion. :wink
Fuck off, mongrel. Bosniaks sure do accept me, I'm dating one you dumbass. :rotfl:

Greeks do, just ask Scholarios, dandelion, Linet, Tyfani, Petros & etc... They all do!

Which Greeks accept you you are Illrian? GTFO .. you nuisance..

sido
04-25-2013, 11:54 PM
lol calm down guys :D

dado
04-25-2013, 11:55 PM
this albanian bitch is having nerve break down again

Arbërori
04-25-2013, 11:55 PM

Ask them, harem boy. :picard2:

Arbërori
04-25-2013, 11:56 PM
this albanian bitch is having nerve break down again

Shut up mongrel. :rotfl:

arcticwolf
04-25-2013, 11:59 PM
Can I watch? You guys know how to party! You are a bit too mild for my taste though! :laugh:

Arianiti
04-26-2013, 12:00 AM

:lol:

Edhe ketu je tu u sha me Hocen a?

Arbërori
04-26-2013, 12:01 AM
:lol:

Edhe ketu je tu u sha me Hocen a?

Jam tu ja qi motren n'pidh mesa e shoh. :lol:

Veneda
04-26-2013, 12:03 AM
Can I watch? You guys know how to party! You are a bit too mild for my taste though! :laugh:

Unbelivable. Someone came out of the sticks. Welcome back! :lol:

Siberian Cold Breeze
04-26-2013, 12:04 AM
http://i.imgur.com/lSMugK1.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/HO80IJv.jpg

Arbërori
04-26-2013, 12:06 AM
Is that lemonade? :rotfl:

arcticwolf
04-26-2013, 12:08 AM
Unbelivable. Someone came out of the sticks. Welcome back! :lol:

Hi love!

How have you been?

I've had a flu. I was in transit too. I travel a lot, from hot places to very cold places, back and forth. I see palms and half nekkid women in January and snow in June LOL Sometimes this change of scenery gets me.

It's good to see you beautiful! :thumb001:

Siberian Cold Breeze
04-26-2013, 12:18 AM
Is that lemonade? :rotfl:

yeeees :flypig::bunny::taz::chicken0::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl :
leee moooo naaaa deeeee leee moo naaa deeeee leeee mooo naaa deeeee.....

Calm down boy..I m just a visitor here ...I will sit silently ,promise :thumb001:

Hoca
04-26-2013, 12:20 AM

He is Bosniak.. You said you were friends with them

Arbërori
04-26-2013, 12:20 AM
Well I don't have a problem with you Siberian, but you're usually rude, weird and a tad creepy.
But it's okay, your good make up for all of that. :lol:

Arbërori
04-26-2013, 12:21 AM
He is Bosniak.. You said you were friends with them

Dado is Serbian, you moron.

sido
04-26-2013, 11:44 AM

No he is Bosniak

Drawing-slim
04-26-2013, 12:11 PM
Is bosnia a fun place to visit?

Frrok Shkambi
04-26-2013, 12:13 PM
Bosniaks are far whiter than serbs. It is funny how serbs use the card of orthodoxy to manipulate things and increase the strength of their propaganda.

Arbërori
04-26-2013, 12:19 PM
No he is Bosniak

Kurac je on Bosnjak, obicna Srpska pickica, eto sto je.

CrystalMaiden
04-26-2013, 05:44 PM

That doesn't surprise me :)

CrystalMaiden
04-26-2013, 05:50 PM

Most probably.

He is way to much of a Bosniak stereotype from Serb perspective, to be a real person. An Ottoman lover, but still hating "ze vile child eating Aljbos". Having no loyalty to his state, with only religion (whose basic tenets are unknown to him) being his main source of identification xD

The man is a joke.

dado
04-26-2013, 09:48 PM
Most probably.

He is way to much of a Bosniak stereotype from Serb perspective, to be a real person. An Ottoman lover, but still hating "ze vile child eating Aljbos". Having no loyalty to his state, with only religion (whose basic tenets are unknown to him) being his main source of identification xD

The man is a joke.pičko...što se kriješ iza ženskog profila...mislit ce ljudi da se raspravljam sa ženskom

Linet
04-26-2013, 10:07 PM

Said the white swan http://smileys.emoticonsonly.com/emoticons/s/swan-103.gif of Nordism :valkyrie:

We all do :grouphug:, there is no Greek to disagree about Albanians being the Illyrians :viking3:
Unlike you, Greeks dont strip people from there history based on our like or dislike :no:

That doesn't surprise me :)

It doesnt surprice anyone :laugh:

dado
04-26-2013, 10:16 PM
Said the white swan http://smileys.emoticonsonly.com/emoticons/s/swan-103.gif of Nordism :valkyrie:

We all do :grouphug:, there is no Greek to disagree about Albanians being the Illyrians :viking3:
Unlike you, Greeks dont strip people from there history based on our like or dislike :no:

It doesnt surprice anyone :laugh:

greeks are welcome in serb part of bosnia..stop crying

Linet
04-26-2013, 10:19 PM
greeks are welcome in serb part of bosnia..stop crying

We are welcomed everywhere because we are cool http://yoursmiles.org/msmile/girls/m04135.gif

dado
04-26-2013, 10:26 PM
We are welcomed everywhere because we are cool http://yoursmiles.org/msmile/girls/m04135.gif

well..i can think of country or two where u r not so welcomed

Linet
04-26-2013, 10:26 PM
well..i can think of country or two where u r not so welcomed

I cant think of any :icon_ask:

dado
04-26-2013, 10:28 PM
for example in bosnia...we kicked your ass in march so bad u wont be comming back anytime soon

Linet
04-26-2013, 10:30 PM
for example in bosnia...we kicked your ass in march so bad u wont be comming back anytime soon

Doesnt ring a bell :chin:
I am pretty sure Bosnians loves us :hug2: ....sido will confirm :eyes

sido
04-26-2013, 10:31 PM

We love you,we are loving :D but we did kick your ass in march;)

dado
04-26-2013, 10:32 PM

no we dont...we love turks and u are enemy of turks=our enemy as well

Linet
04-26-2013, 10:32 PM
We love you,we are loving :D but we did kick your ass in march;)

it still doesnt ring a bell :chin: ...bad memory is bad :dizzy:

sido
04-26-2013, 10:38 PM
no we dont...we love turks and u are enemy of turks=our enemy as well

Fuck off,do not speak in OUR name :S turks dont bother about us when they go to serbia and are friends with serbs

dado
04-26-2013, 10:40 PM
Fuck off,do not speak in OUR name :S turks dont bother about us when they go to serbia and are friends with serbs

uy uy uy...i'm mad...now i now who r u...u r Bosnjakinja ahahahahahah :rofl_002::clap::1127:

adsız
04-26-2013, 10:42 PM
They say Boshnac kitchen is very delicious . I think i will try this summer.
How much roughly does it cost for a 4 people family for a 1 week holiday ?

Hoca
04-26-2013, 10:42 PM

Turks are not friends with Serbs.

dado
04-26-2013, 10:46 PM
They say Boshnac kitchen is very delicious . I think i will try this summer.
How much roughly does it cost for a 4 people family for a 1 week holiday ?
1 week is too much...u would be dead boring yourself....two days are enough to see everything and feel atmosfere

sido
04-26-2013, 10:52 PM
1 week is too much...u would be dead boring yourself....two days are enough to see everything and feel atmosfere

troll say something about the price(you can google it from belgrade)

Bosnjakinja
04-26-2013, 10:52 PM
uy uy uy...i'm mad...now i now who r u...u r Bosnjakinja ahahahahahah :rofl_002::clap::1127:

Do you think about me in your dreams aswell?

You are beyond pathetic - making a big announcement how you are leaving the forum then come back with your tail between your legs only days later :lol:

Turkish lapdog, the entire forums laughs at you.

Bosnjakinja
04-26-2013, 10:54 PM
@Linet: there are lots of tourist in Sarajevo in the summer from all over Europe, Greeks to. You are always welcome :cheers:

dado
04-26-2013, 10:57 PM
Do you think about me in your dreams aswell?

You are beyond pathetic - making a big announcement how you are leaving the forum then come back with your tail between your legs only days later :lol:

Turkish lapdog, the entire forums laughs at you.
bingooo...here she is :whistle:...nema potrebe da se kriješ iza lažnih profila

Guapo
04-26-2013, 10:57 PM
Awsome thread, thanks Hoca. Btw, glad to see dado back here again.

Guapo
04-26-2013, 10:58 PM
alboz = J2 Anatolians

Bosnjakinja
bingooo...here she is :whistle:...nema potrebe da se kriješ iza lažnih profila

The mods can easily check if I and sido are the same person.

Nice how you are avoiding the subject of you dramatically leaving saying goodbye to everyone and then coming back though. You grow more pathetic every day :lol:

dado

hvala tebra

dado
04-26-2013, 10:59 PM

Nice how you are avoiding the subject of you dramatically leaving saying goodbye to everyone and then coming back though. You grow more pathetic every day :lol:
poželio tebe

Bosnjakinja
04-26-2013, 10:59 PM

Judging by his profile picture he probably wouldn't mind getting it on with you :lol: You agree policially aswell :lol:

adsız
04-26-2013, 11:00 PM
Watch this ?

http://www.kure.tv/yemek/21-yesil-elma/saraybosna-turkusunu-hic-boyle-dinlediniz-mi/1590-Bolum/132443/

sido
04-26-2013, 11:01 PM
I am sure he would be one of the Kacavendas boy if he only got the chance

Loki
04-26-2013, 11:02 PM

I don't even have to check. It's fairly obvious you're not the same person.

dado
04-26-2013, 11:04 PM
Watch this ?

http://www.kure.tv/yemek/21-yesil-elma/saraybosna-turkusunu-hic-boyle-dinlediniz-mi/1590-Bolum/132443/

this was my favorite song when i was kid

Bosnjakinja
04-26-2013, 11:05 PM

Well dado is pretty obsessed with me - he sees me everywhere.

dado
04-26-2013, 11:06 PM

well..not so obvious...they both hate me...and they both tell me to stop talking in name of bosnians :1127:...and what a coincidence Bosnjakinja just apeared when i expessed my doubt she and sido are one and same person :D

Linet
04-26-2013, 11:06 PM
different IPs anyway :noidea:

sido
04-26-2013, 11:08 PM
well..not so obvious...they both hate me...and they both tell me to stop talking in name of bosnians :1127:...and what a coincidence Bosnjakinja just apeared when i expessed my doubt she and sido are one and same person :D

Everyone seems to dislike you here

Linet
well..not so obvious...they both hate me...and they both tell me to stop talking in name of bosnians

Yes, because you say crazy things in the name of the Bosnians :icon_rolleyes:

adsız
Actually , i was planning to go to Greece first but i changed my mind after reading too many Greek nazi here in TA.

Greece looks no safe for a family.

So, go to Bosnia. :)

dado
different IPs anyway :noidea:
that doesnt exclude possibility of one person having two IPs

Bosnjakinja
04-26-2013, 11:09 PM

There isnt a Bosniak on here he hasn't gotten into an argument with. He even starting swearing and cursing even at LunaRose the other day, who even shares his ideologies for the most part.

dado
04-26-2013, 11:09 PM

Bosnjakinja
04-26-2013, 11:10 PM

And then he calls us normal people "non-Bosnians" when we disagree :rolleyes: Apparently he is the only true Bosnian on here in his own twisted mind.

adsız
04-26-2013, 11:10 PM

Not everyone but maybe pan-slavics ?

dado
04-26-2013, 11:11 PM
There isnt a Bosniak on here he hasn't gotten into an argument with. He even starting swearing and cursing even at LunaRose the other day, who even shares his ideologies for the most part.

lol...i must get my self annother account...it must be fun replying to youself

Bosnjakinja
lol...i must get my self annother account...it must be fun replying to youself

:lol: :lol: :lol: Why are you so obsessed with me, seriously?

Linet
like...

like selling your country...

dado
04-26-2013, 11:12 PM
And then he calls us normal people "non-Bosnians" when we disagree :rolleyes: Apparently he is the only true Bosnian on here in his own twisted mind.

why u bring twisted mind into this..and who says u are normal bosnians...licking greeks ass is very abnormal if we know what they did in bosnia

dado
04-26-2013, 11:13 PM
like...

u r just jelly cause nobody likes greeks

adsız
04-26-2013, 11:15 PM
like...

Turkey is a home for Bosnians too. and that does not mean selling Turkey.

Hoca
Linet, likes to start a fight between Bosnians for her own benefit.. hatred of Turks

Bosnjakinja
why u bring twisted mind into this..and who says u are normal bosnians...licking greeks ass is very abnormal if we know what they did in bosnia

You are the most hypocricial and disgusting member here. You have no problems licking Serb ass, befriend Serbs that say Noz-Zica-Srebrenica, calling them "brothers" (like Guapo), but you call people who are friendly to normal Greeks and Albanians traitors.

Loki
04-26-2013, 11:16 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: Why are you so obsessed with me, seriously?

I think he likes you :)

Bosnjakinja
like...

His country isnt Bosnia. He has said himself his dream is to have Bosnia become a province in a new Ottoman empire. I dont think you understand that this person is so pathetic even Turks ask him where his sense of pride is.

dado
Turkey is a home to Bosnians too. and that does not mean selling Turkey.

she knows it but she preffers those bosnian traitors who preffer europeans over brother turks

Bosnjakinja
04-26-2013, 11:17 PM
I think he likes you :)

Well I'm not into the whole metrosexual look.

dado
04-26-2013, 11:18 PM
His country isnt Bosnia. He has said himself his dream is to have Bosnia become a province in a new Ottoman empire. I dont think you understand that this person is so pathetic even Turks ask him where his sense of pride is.

in my pants

sido
04-26-2013, 11:19 PM
in my pants

:picard2:

dado
04-26-2013, 11:19 PM
You are the most hypocricial and disgusting member here. You have no problems licking Serb ass, befriend Serbs that say Noz-Zica-Srebrenica, calling them "brothers" (like Guapo), but you call people who are friendly to normal Greeks and Albanians traitors.

we have to live with serbs...so licking eachother is a must

Linet
04-26-2013, 11:20 PM

Isnt that a great signature material? :chin:

sido
04-26-2013, 11:21 PM

Hahahah! Gosh what a laugh :D

Bosnjakinja
04-26-2013, 11:21 PM

We don't have to post pictures of cetnici sever and call "noz-zica-srebrenica" shouters brothers though. But you do. And then you call people who befriend normal Greeks traitors because of what "they" did in Bosnia.

You are so hypocritical and disgusting that its ridiculous.

Bosnjakinja
04-26-2013, 11:23 PM

Pathetic people like him have that mentality - you have to lick somebody's ass, you have to be somebodys lapdog, that's something you simply have to. God forbid you are your own person and you own master. God forbid you have pride in yourself.

dado
04-26-2013, 11:24 PM
We don't have to post pictures of cetnici sever and call "noz-zica-srebrenica" shouters brothers though. But you do. And then you call people who befriend normal Greeks traitors because of what "they" did in Bosnia.

You are so hypocritical and disgusting that its ridiculous.

i know ..u r so rediculous...u keep going about that picture...i just picked up first pic with sheeptard flag in flame..we dont have to live with greeks so there is no need to suck up to them

Bosnjakinja
04-26-2013, 11:25 PM
i know ..u r so rediculous...u keep going about that picture...i just picked up first pic with sheeptard flag in flame..we dont have to live with greeks so there is no need to suck up to them

So even by your own admission you feel the need to suck up to Serbs.

Pathetic.

dado
04-26-2013, 11:25 PM
Pathetic people like him have that mentality - you have to lick somebody's ass, you have to be somebodys lapdog, that's something you simply have to. God forbid you are your own person and you own master. God forbid you have pride in yourself.

i'm just loving person...i'm not hater

Bosnjakinja
04-26-2013, 11:26 PM
i'm just loving person...i'm not hater

Should we translate what you told Luna before you so dramatically "left the forum"? To see what loving person you are?

dado
04-26-2013, 11:28 PM

Pathetic.

suck up is not my word...we need to build good relations with them...they are our neighbours..on the other hand u suck up to greeks and sheeptards :icon_lol::rofl_002:...now that's what i call irracional behaviour

Linet
04-26-2013, 11:29 PM

Having friends is different.
Feeling Turks like brothers is ok, if you feel so.
But offering land and water like if your nation isnt worth enough....like you do...thats a whole different matter....

dado
04-26-2013, 11:30 PM
Should we translate what you told Luna before you so dramatically "left the forum"? To see what loving person you are?

sure go ahead... translator...my personal translator and spokesmen :eyes:laugh2:

dado
04-26-2013, 11:31 PM
Having friends is different.
Feeling Turks like brothers is ok, if you feel so.
But offering land and water like if your nation isnt worth enough....like you do...thats a whole different matter....

not only that...we would give our lives for brother turks

Bosnjakinja
04-26-2013, 11:32 PM
Even Turks have called him out on this...his head is so far up their ass that even they think its uncomfortable.

Bosnjakinja
04-26-2013, 11:33 PM
sure go ahead... translator...my personal translator and spokesmen :eyes:laugh2:

Still havent answered why you came back though, luzercino :lol: After that dramatic departation, how long did you last, a week?:lol:

Guapo

Pathetic.

Stop being such a bitch and/or cunt. We had enough hatred and wars between our brothers. long live Jesus and Mohammed! No moer brothers wars.

dado
Even Turks have called him out on this...his head is so far up their ass that even they think its uncomfortable.

not really..just a few hardcore Kemalists for attacking their god

Linet
04-26-2013, 11:34 PM
...his head is so far up their ass that even they think its uncomfortable.

http://yoursmiles.org/msmile/fun/m0139.gif you are killing me.... :rofl:

Bosnjakinja
04-26-2013, 11:35 PM
not really..just a few hardcore Kemalists for attacking their god

Nope. Turks here either think you're pathetic, or they pity you. The ones that pity you stand up for you symbolically because you defend them so much, but even they don't respect you. Nobody can respect a spineless man.

dado
04-26-2013, 11:35 PM
Stop being such a bitch and/or cunt. We had enough hatred and wars between our brothers. long live Jesus and Mohammed! No moer brothers wars.

amen

Bosnjakinja
04-26-2013, 11:37 PM
http://yoursmiles.org/msmile/fun/m0139.gif you are killing me.... :rofl:

Well it's the truth :D Dado is like the ugly girl who keeps telling the pretty girl how pretty she is. The pretty girl might be nice to the ugly girl for flattering her, but she thinks she's pathetic.

dado
04-26-2013, 11:39 PM
Nope. Turks here either think you're pathetic, or they pity you. The ones that pity you stand up for you symbolically because you defend them so much, but even they don't respect you. Nobody can respect a spineless man.

really...yet here i am standing with my head up right aginst whole european community......is that what does spineless person...spineless person does what others expect from him to do...so u do and say here on this forum what u think will get u some points from others members...that's what a spineless person doo

Linet
04-26-2013, 11:40 PM
really...yet here i am standing with my head up right aginst whole european community......is that what does spineless person...spineless person does what others expect from him to do...so u do and say here on this forum what u think will get u some points from others members...that's what a spineless person doo

:picard1:

Bosnjakinja
04-26-2013, 11:42 PM

No. You can use that shit on somebody else, because regardless of my views on the Ottoman empire, Turks or whatever, I don't agree with all the bashing the Turkish members (who are a nice bunch overall) are getting so I have never insulted or jumped on an anti-Turkish bandwagon just to score points with some people.

You, on the other hand, want another people to take over your country because you yourself have no identity. You wish to be a Turk so much that you even deny that Bosniaks are Slavs :lol:

dado
04-26-2013, 11:45 PM
No. You can use that shit on somebody else, because regardless of my views on the Ottoman empire, Turks or whatever, I don't agree with all the bashing the Turkish members (who are a nice bunch overall) are getting so I have never insulted or jumped on an anti-Turkish bandwagon just to score points with some people.

You, on the other hand, want another people to take over your country because you yourself have no identity. You wish to be a Turk so much that you even deny that Bosniaks are Slavs :lol:

we r not slavs...culturaly...and that is truth...geneticly....also...many of us are not slavs...i am preety sure i am not slav geneticaly

Bosnjakinja
04-26-2013, 11:47 PM
we r not slavs...culturaly...and that is truth...geneticly....also...many of us are not slavs...i am preety sure i am not slav geneticaly
Even if we were 0% Slavic culturally, linguistically we are 100% Slavic and genetically we are 100 times more Slavic then Turkish. To your great displeasure.

dado
04-26-2013, 11:48 PM
Even if we were 0% Slavic culturally, linguistically we are 100% Slavic and genetically we are 100 times more Slavic then Turkish. To your great displeasure.

not true...we r not 100% slavic even by language

Linet
04-26-2013, 11:49 PM
language and alphabet is slavic :icon_rolleyes:

Bosnjakinja
04-26-2013, 11:51 PM
not true...we r not 100% slavic even by language

Are you seriously trying to say that Bosnian isnt a Slavic language because of Turkish loanwords :lol:

Cokolino
04-26-2013, 11:53 PM
Friday night...shall I fight the troll or not...? :P

@Linet, you are as welcome to Sarajevo as any tourist,
Greek, Turk, American...no one will look at you funny for
being Greek.

Linet
04-26-2013, 11:54 PM

being Greek.

Well i do believe that between people there is no real hate :fencing: , between coutries yes.... :rip:

Bosnjakinja

being Greek.
"going in to dado mode":

u r not bosniak...bosniak love turks, we will give our lives for brothers turks. bosniaks kill greeks on street for brother turks.

dado
Are you seriously trying to say that Bosnian isnt a Slavic language because of Turkish loanwords :lol:

exactly...we have more than 10 ooo turkish and arabic words in our language....we have some german, and english words...so its notpure slavic language as u claim it to be...besides...even if it was 100% slavic that is not what makes up our identity....i speak english ...does that means i am english beacuse of that...our culture is what we are

Bosnjakinja
04-26-2013, 11:55 PM
exactly...we have more than 10 ooo turkish and arabic words in our language....we have some german, and english words...so its notpure slavic language as u claim it to be...besides...even if it was 100% slavic that is not what makes up our identity....i speak english ...does that means i am english beacuse of that...our culture is what we are

Are you serious? Spanish has more then 10 000 Arabic words in their language. Is their language not a romance language because of that?

dado
04-26-2013, 11:57 PM
Are you serious? Spanish has more then 10 000 Arabic words in their language. Is their language not a romance language because of that?

i dont know and dont care about spanish...i am talking about bosnian language

Loki
04-26-2013, 11:58 PM
Another nonsensical thread. Closed.

Loki
04-27-2013, 11:40 AM
Thread reopened on request.

dado
04-27-2013, 09:11 PM
good thing u opend a thread for him...he bombarded me with rep comments http://yoursmiles.org/msmile/fun/m0113.gif (http://yoursmiles.org/m-fun.php)

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=32576&d=1367097027

arcticwolf
04-27-2013, 09:20 PM
Thank you Loki for reopening this thread, I was in so much distress after you closed it. Thank you again, much obliged! :laugh:

Hurrem sultana
04-27-2013, 09:23 PM
Oh my god

Loki
04-27-2013, 09:39 PM
good thing u opend a thread for him...he bombarded me with rep comments http://yoursmiles.org/msmile/fun/m0113.gif (http://yoursmiles.org/m-fun.php)

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=32576&d=1367097027

TheJourney is a she :)

dado
04-27-2013, 09:44 PM
TheJourney is a she :)

no girl talks like this trust me

Loki
04-27-2013, 09:45 PM
no girl talks like this trust me

You assume too many things. She's a girl. Trust me I know :)

Kastrioti1443
04-27-2013, 09:46 PM
Than serbs were right about you.

dado
04-27-2013, 09:51 PM
You assume too many things. She's a girl. Trust me I know :)

have u actually seen her lips moving...

Loki
04-27-2013, 09:57 PM
Than serbs were right about you.

Serbs were right about who?

Loki
04-27-2013, 09:57 PM
have u actually seen her lips moving...

I haven't seen yours yet either.

dado
04-27-2013, 10:10 PM
I haven't seen yours yet either.

one of your mods did so :thumb001:

Kastrioti1443
04-27-2013, 10:13 PM
Serbs were right about who?

About bosniaks being muslim fanatics and leftovers.

sido
05-01-2013, 12:50 PM
About bosniaks being muslim fanatics and leftovers.

and what are albanians from kosovo and macedonia? taliban

teodor11
05-11-2013, 07:38 PM

maybe they are bosnian - turkish..
2 million bosnian/turkish living turkey.