PDA

View Full Version : Any Irish Here?

Eddie Quist
04-26-2013, 07:01 PM
Anyone here from Ireland? Any Irish living overseas?

Graham
04-26-2013, 11:11 PM
JackB & Lala are Irish. But they haven't posted much recently, & I mean real Irish, as in born in Ireland. :p

Eddie Quist
04-27-2013, 10:59 PM
But they haven't posted much recently
Gee ....I wonder why :rolleyes:

Baluarte
04-27-2013, 11:01 PM
Site is quite Anglo/Germanocentric regarding its cultural references. Even if the population is mostly Balkanic.

That's why Scandinavia/Germany/UK are somehow presented as the best countries in the continent.

No wonder why so few Italians/Irish/French are here.

Anglojew
04-27-2013, 11:07 PM
Wish there were more Northern Irish

Dombra
04-27-2013, 11:16 PM
Nothing wrong with Anglo/Germanocentric :D Celticocentrism = Fanboyism

Graham
04-27-2013, 11:21 PM
Gee ....I wonder why :rolleyes:

It used to be more Anglo-Centric/American, than it is now. The website has switched more Left & Balkans recently.

Baluarte
04-27-2013, 11:42 PM
Nothing wrong with Anglo/Germanocentric :D Celticocentrism = Fanboyism

Celtics are only Irish/Welsh/Bretons.

You misunderstood me if you thought I meant that.

Eddie Quist
04-28-2013, 12:54 AM
That's why Scandinavia/Germany/UK are somehow presented as the best countries in the continent. No wonder why so few Italians/Irish/French are here.Ok
Wish there were more Northern IrishI wish there were no Jews here, in fact here is a suitable forum for you Israel Forum (http://www.israelforum.com/board/forum.php), its full of Arseholes like yourself who harp on about anti-Semitic Whites and Maniac Moslems who want to wipe out Israel, so sign up and crack a hard on with chosen ones.

It used to be more Anglo-Centric/American, than it is now. The website has switched more Left & Balkans recently.Ill just stick with the Ireland and Scotland forums here.:thumb001:

Anglojew
04-28-2013, 05:24 AM
OkI wish there were no Jews here, in fact here is a suitable forum for you Israel Forum (http://www.israelforum.com/board/forum.php), its full of Arseholes like yourself who harp on about anti-Semitic Whites and Maniac Moslems who want to wipe out Israel, so sign up and crack a hard on with chosen ones.
Ill just stick with the Ireland and Scotland forums here.:thumb001:

You weren't chosen for a reason

1stLightHorse
04-28-2013, 05:50 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTzUCvyrOdM
My great grandfather is of British-Irish descent, meaning his paternal line originated in Ireland and migrated to England during some point in history (i don't know which). In Australia, he married an Irish woman born in Ireland (my paternal grandmother). Surnames from both lines are Cronin / Collach Mhór. I'm not ethnocentrically irish, since i wasn't born there of course, but my father is pretty into it, wears Celtic crosses alot, like what they call a "Plastic Paddy":p. But you know i've gotta say, if it weren't for all the "plastic paddies" the IRA wouldn't have been able to fund it's resistance.

Eddie Quist
04-28-2013, 06:20 AM
You weren't chosen for a reason
And believe me there was a reason you were chosen for the final solution.

Eddie Quist
04-28-2013, 06:26 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTzUCvyrOdM
My great grandfather is of British-Irish descent, meaning his paternal line originated in Ireland and migrated to England during some point in history (i don't know which). In Australia, he married an Irish woman born in Ireland (my paternal grandmother). Surnames from both lines are Cronin / Collach Mhór. I'm not ethnocentrically irish, since i wasn't born there of course, but my father is pretty into it, wears Celtic crosses alot, like what they call a "Plastic Paddy":p. But you know i've gotta say, if it weren't for all the "plastic paddies" the IRA wouldn't have been able to fund it's resistance.I never use that term Plastic Paddy only when being sarcastic as on here, believe me if it had not been for our descendants in Boston, New York and Chicago and even in Australia and Canada helping financially Ireland would still be ruled from London. I had great Gaelic times in Sydney, 'Gcónaí Deartháir' (Always Brothers):thumb001:

SkyBurn
04-28-2013, 06:27 AM

It was probably due to our impeccable fashion sense.

Anglojew
04-28-2013, 07:35 AM

The potato famine was God's way of saying there were too my Irish.

Sultan Suleiman
04-28-2013, 07:38 AM
This site has been claimed by Slavs, nothing there for you buggers left than to civilize and start speaking a proper Slavic language.

SkyBurn
04-28-2013, 07:40 AM
This site has been claimed by Slavs, nothing there for you buggers left than to civilize and start speaking a proper Slavic language.

Less-so genetal Slavs, more-so Balkans and Turks :)

But I don't mind, it's fun anyway!

Eddie Quist
04-28-2013, 08:05 AM
It was probably due to our impeccable fashion sense.It was due to you and Gipsies being a pain in the Arse.
The potato famine was God's way of saying there were too my Irish.And the Holocaust was our way in the West of saying you not welcome in Europe, and your God did not help.

Anglojew
04-28-2013, 09:12 AM
It was due to you and Gipsies being a pain in the Arse.And the Holocaust was our way in the West of saying you not welcome in Europe, and your God did not help.

The Irish have proven too unruly to be ruled and too unreliable to rule themselves.

The Lawspeaker
04-28-2013, 09:14 AM
It was probably due to our impeccable fashion sense.
Meh.. then we would have to gas the Italians.

Anglojew
04-28-2013, 09:15 AM
Meh.. then we would have to gas the Italians.

To be fair Hugo Boss designed a nice uniform.

Eddie Quist
04-28-2013, 10:13 AM
The Irish have proven too unruly to be ruled and too unreliable to rule themselves.
Here is some Yiddish 'Kuch mein tuchus Ashlock' (Kiss My Arse, Arsehole). No one rules the Irish or Europeans the world revolves around us.

The Lawspeaker
05-03-2013, 10:43 PM
To be fair Hugo Boss designed a nice uniform.
http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc139/AndreAgog/MV5BNjA3NzQ5MTk0OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTc.jpg

Ab-so-fucking-lutely. Actually: they should just replace the insignia with standard Dutch army/air force insignia and adopt it as our standard service dress for the Army and Air Force. It's better than the crap that is used today.

Graham
05-03-2013, 10:52 PM
Go a century back, the Uniforms were better than anything of ww2.

Albion
06-08-2013, 01:49 AM
I'm 1/4 Irish.

That's why Scandinavia/Germany/UK are somehow presented as the best countries in the continent.

That's because they are.

Go a century back, the Uniforms were better than anything of ww2.

Redcoats were the best. Such an easily recognizable uniform, the modern camo stuff all looks

Daco Celtic
07-04-2019, 07:28 AM
Yes, some full Irish (unlike me) on here