PDA

View Full Version : Turkish media astonished at Armenian-Turkmen friendship

Musso
04-26-2013, 07:09 PM
Cooperation between Turkmenistan and Armenia is growing. Armenian President will visit Turkmenistan soon to further boost the already warm ties with Turkmenistan. To note, the President of Turkmenistan visited Armenia a few months ago where he lauded the brotherly ties between Armenia and Turkmenistan. Turkmenistan has had some tensions with Azerbaijan over issues in the Caspian. Economic ties will be boosted between the two sides. Turanists and Pan-Turkic people must be hitting their head over this ;)

The Turkish media are surprised by the telephonic conversation that was held between the presidents of Armenia and Turkmenistan, and by the Armenian president being invited to Turkmenistan.

Turkey’s leading media outlets have reflected on the telephonic conversation between the Armenian and Turkmen presidents, Serzh Sargsyan and Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedow, during which the latter invited his Armenian counterpart to Turkmenistan, at any convenient time.

Aksam daily of Turkey ran this information under the heading: “Astonishing rapprochement between Turkmenistan and Armenia.”

To note, President Sargsyan accepted his counterpart’s invitation to visit Turkmenistan. The dates for this trip will be determined through diplomatic channels.

http://armenpress.am/static/news/b/2013/03/711354.jpg

wvwvw
04-26-2013, 07:47 PM
Turkey thinks she owns all Central Asian Republics...no wonder she's "astonished"

adsız
04-26-2013, 07:51 PM
Musso,

It was not you opened similar thread in ABF or Mosov ? :)

Ermenia is smaller than ANKARA. Who cares it ?

gregorius
04-26-2013, 07:53 PM
Musso,

Well your turanic brothers in Turkmenistan appearently

Driven Mind
04-26-2013, 07:55 PM
When it comes to politics,nothing is as it appears.Simply because there is always somebody's interest regarding either land,petrol,corridors and so on.Nevertheless,I hope I am wrong about this one.

Musso
04-26-2013, 10:11 PM
Musso,

http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/you-mad-bro.jpg

DarkSecret
05-07-2013, 12:23 AM
I wish all nations tried to have peace with other nations. By the way Turanic idea is bad. Because Eastern world doesn't like Turkey they say she is western and western doesn't like her they say she is Eastern. Oooo I think we're stucked in limbo:P

DarkSecret
06-28-2021, 03:14 AM
Türk'ün Türkten başka dostu yoktur diye boşuna dememişler.