PDA

View Full Version : Bosniak hero?

Hurrem sultana
04-27-2013, 08:18 PM
So who is acccoring to you the greatest bosniak hero? the one that contributed the most to our people and nation? anyone can answer but i am mostly interested in answers of other Bosniaks?

Arbërori
04-27-2013, 08:20 PM
The mothers and survivors of Srebrenica, including the army of BiH (speaking of latest events).

alfieb
04-27-2013, 08:21 PM
Mehmed II

Hurrem sultana
04-27-2013, 08:22 PM
Mehmed II

stop trolling now,ok? he is not bosniak

Hurrem sultana
04-27-2013, 09:00 PM
I choose Husein beg Gradascevic

Arianiti
04-27-2013, 09:07 PM
Alija Izetbegovic?

Arianiti
04-27-2013, 09:09 PM

arcticwolf
04-27-2013, 09:11 PM
Luna I know just about nothing about Balkan history in general, apart from ancient Greece. So I have to go with YOU as my personal regional hero! Is that a valid choice? :P

Hurrem sultana
04-27-2013, 09:20 PM
Alija Izetbegovic?

Yes he too

Husein is though from past,Alija from modern times

Arianiti
04-27-2013, 09:26 PM
Yes he too

Husein is though from past,Alija from modern times

Neka mu je vjecni rahmet

Poceo sam da citam njegovu knjigu "Islam izmedju Istoka i Zapada" prije neko vreme, al nisam zavrsio jos.

Knjiga je prevedena na Albanskom.

Hurrem sultana
04-27-2013, 09:51 PM
Neka mu je vjecni rahmet

Poceo sam da citam njegovu knjigu "Islam izmedju Istoka i Zapada" prije neko vreme, al nisam zavrsio jos.

Knjiga je prevedena na Albanskom.

Ja nisam jos citala,pocela i zapostavila :D kako ti se cini?

dado
04-27-2013, 11:30 PM
i dont care about historical heores too much...i have few contemporary heroes...but if i'd have to choose just one...Mehmed Alagić...this momet left strong impression on me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTJgtNZJwRE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgMGdlEZRoE

Sultan Suleiman
04-28-2013, 08:05 AM
Kralj Tvrtko ili Kulin Ban.

Methmatician
04-28-2013, 08:44 AM
Fikret Abdić

http://www.vecernji.hr/slika-640x348/vijesti/fikret-abdic-tudman-je-muslimane-ucinio-vise-mesica-slika-595788

Hurrem sultana
04-28-2013, 09:25 AM
Fikret Abdić

http://www.vecernji.hr/slika-640x348/vijesti/fikret-abdic-tudman-je-muslimane-ucinio-vise-mesica-slika-595788

He can be a kladusa hero maybe,but never Bosniak,as not even 5% consider him hero

Hurrem sultana
04-28-2013, 09:27 AM
Kralj Tvrtko ili Kulin Ban.

to su predislamske licnosti,smatram ih bosanskim herojima,dok ovdje govorimo o bosnjackim(todays sense)

Hurrem sultana
04-28-2013, 09:29 AM
Husein bey Gradascevic was fighting against the Ottoman empire for Bosnian autonomy,he is today one of our main heroes.Here is something about him

http://www.camo.ch/husein_gradascevic.htm

Methmatician
04-28-2013, 09:31 AM
He can be a kladusa hero maybe,but never Bosniak,as not even 5% consider him hero

He may not be the hero Bosniaks want, but he is the hero Bosniaks need. He fought against Islamism and the radicalisation of Bosnia. If it were up to Alija there wouldn't be 'Bosniaks', only 'Muslims' :thumb001:

Gradaščević would be a good candidate as well but whether he considered himself Bosniak (in the ethnic sense) or not is debatable.

Hurrem sultana
04-28-2013, 09:32 AM
Lol islamism,he never even mentioned islamism,kladuscani are bigger muslims than most sarajlije

Methmatician
04-28-2013, 09:33 AM
Lol islamism,he never even mentioned islamism,kladuscani are bigger muslims than most sarajlije

He fought against a man who wanted an Islamic state. And simply being Muslim doesn't make you an Islamist.

Cokolino
04-28-2013, 09:35 AM
Abdić was convicted for war crimes, and mentioning him as
a hero of sorts, is malicious...not knowing if any Bosniak
members here suffered because of his actions.
If it is a joke, it's a lousy one.

And he didn't fight against Alija, he fought against the
people of Bihac, biscani curse his name for a good reason.

Sultan Suleiman
04-28-2013, 09:36 AM
to su predislamske licnosti,smatram ih bosanskim herojima,dok ovdje govorimo o bosnjackim(todays sense)

Mili Bože jesi li ti ikada pročitala išta iz historije Bosne?

Ali fakat jesi ikada uzela udžebenik u ruke i malo nešto pročitala o tim ljudima koji su položili osnove Bošnjačke nacije?

Osnivač države Bošnjaka, nije Bošnjak... Pa asimiliraj se već jednom u Šveđe i neprovaljuj se :picard2:

Sultan Suleiman
04-28-2013, 09:38 AM
He fought against a man who wanted an Islamic state. And simply being Muslim doesn't make you an Islamist.

No, he fought for his personal well being. The result of his treachery are "Bosniak diaspora" and their spawn, just like you.

Spreading lies and propaganda with which your parents delude themselves to justify the their treason...

Hurrem sultana
04-28-2013, 09:38 AM
Mili Bože jesi li ti ikada pročitala išta iz historije Bosne?

Ali fakat jesi ikada uzela udžebenik u ruke i malo nešto pročitala o tim ljudima koji su položili osnove Bošnjačke nacije?

Osnivač države Bošnjaka, nije Bošnjak... Pa asimiliraj se već jednom u Šveđe i neprovaljuj se :picard2:

Ne mozes pricati o Bosnjacima tada kao o ovima DANAS hebote

tada su svi bili bosnjaci,tvrtko pripada i srbima i hrvatima iz Bosne,on je Bosanac

dok je Husein beg bosnjak,ili Husrev beg,ili Mehmed Spaho

Sultan Suleiman
04-28-2013, 09:42 AM
Ne mozes pricati o Bosnjacima tada kao o ovima DANAS hebote

tada su svi bili bosnjaci,tvrtko pripada i srbima i hrvatima iz Bosne,on je Bosanac

dok je Husein beg bosnjak,ili Husrev beg,ili Mehmed Spaho

KAKO PRIPADA SRBIMA I HRVATIMA TUPAVI STVORU JEDAN?

On pripada periodu kad su Bošnjaci zavladali zapadnim Balkanom, kad su Srbi i Hrvati bili samo jedan od pokorenih naroda u Bosanskoj Kraljevini...

Ti blage veze sa Bosnom nemaš.

Hurrem sultana
04-28-2013, 09:45 AM
KAKO PRIPADA SRBIMA I HRVATIMA TUPAVI STVORU JEDAN?

On pripada periodu kad su Bošnjaci zavladali zapadnim Balkanom, kad su Srbi i Hrvati bili samo jedan od pokorenih naroda u Bosanskoj Kraljevini...

Ti blage veze sa Bosnom nemaš.

lol smiri dozviljaj

Bosnjani nisu isto sto danasnji Bosnjaci.SVI U BIH SU BILI BOSNJACI...kasnije se formirao identitet danasnjih stanovnika,na srbe hrvate i bosnjake

i sad ih moze i hrvat svojatati ,i srb i bosnjak(ako zeli)

Panopticon
The only thing Fikret Abdic did was to split the Bosniaks between two opposing factions and align his own with the Serbs and Croats. Its cooperation was closer with the former, so close that it participated in the war crimes commited by the former and against their own people. He helped the Serbs with the logistics of warfare and such and such. And he did it mostly for his own gain. Thus I find the notion of him being a hero a little too inconsiderate.

Methmatician
No, he fought for his personal well being. The result of his treachery are "Bosniak diaspora" and their spawn, just like you.

He was betrayed by an Islamist (Alija Izetbegović). His fight was justified. Alija was power hungry. He was suppose to step down and return the presidency to Abdić but decided to flip him the bird and take over BiH.

Spreading lies and propaganda with which your parents delude themselves to justify the their treason...

Mate, don't talk about propaganda when the Markale massacre is still suspected to be perpetrated by the Bosnian Central Government and used to restart the conflict :rolleyes2:

Grenzland
04-28-2013, 09:49 AM
What about them?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-yQv1VYAFwwY/T4XyMxeeQiI/AAAAAAAAOyc/x2sfjGsLJWg/s640/kfh-SShandschar.jpg

Cokolino
04-28-2013, 09:49 AM
The only thing Fikret Abdic did was to split the Bosniaks between two opposing factions and align his own with the Serbs and Croats. Its cooperation was closer with the former, so close that it participated in the war crimes commited by the former and against their own people. He helped the Serbs with the logistics of warfare and such and such. And he did it mostly for his own gain. Thus I find the notion of him being a hero a little too inconsiderate.

Well said.

Sultan Suleiman
04-28-2013, 09:51 AM
lol smiri dozviljaj

Bosnjani nisu isto sto danasnji Bosnjaci.SVI U BIH SU BILI BOSNJACI...kasnije se formirao identitet danasnjih stanovnika,na srbe hrvate i bosnjake

i sad ih moze i hrvat svojatati ,i srb i bosnjak(ako zeli)

Može, koliko možemo mi prozivati Dušana i Tomislava Bošnjacima.

To što ti govoriš je jednako umnobolešću kad bi Grci počeli govoriti da Aleksandar, Agamemnon, Platon, Aristotel nisu Grci jer nisu bili Krišćani...

Ti i tvoj mentalitet koje ostatak ovaca u Podrinju dijele su razlog zašto Bošnjake kolju svakih 50 godina. Ma iskreno me i zaboli kurac za budale koje se odriču svoje povjesti po Zapadu, na kraju dana oni će odumrijeti pod stranim nebom, a nihovi potomci će se razliti u tuđe nacije kroz nekoliko generacija, dok će patriote koje se ne odriču svojih heroja i kraljeva drugih vjera ostati da dijele istinu sa sljedećim generacijama Bošnjaka.

Sultan Suleiman
04-28-2013, 09:52 AM
What about them?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-yQv1VYAFwwY/T4XyMxeeQiI/AAAAAAAAOyc/x2sfjGsLJWg/s640/kfh-SShandschar.jpg

You can take them to whatever pit of hell your people of 30s and 40s is destined to.

Grenzland
04-28-2013, 09:53 AM
You can take them to whatever pit of hell your people of 30s and 40s is destined to.

It was just a question. So usually Bosniaks hate the Handschar Divison?

Sultan Suleiman
04-28-2013, 09:56 AM
He was betrayed by an Islamist (Alija Izetbegović). His fight was justified. Alija was power hungry. He was suppose to step down and return the presidency to Abdić but decided to flip him the bird and take over BiH.

He wasn't "betrayed", Fikret renounced the presidency in favor of Alija.

Mate , don't talk about propaganda when the Markale massacre is still suspected to be perpetrated by the Bosnian Central Government and used to restart the conflict :rolleyes2:

Case and point why your kind will never be accepted among Bosniaks. This war is what we needed, it weeded traitors who are rotting across the world out the from patriots to which Bosnia will remain.

Cokolino
04-28-2013, 09:57 AM
@Medved

First you insult every krajisnik still alive with your "baboon" worship
and now you bring up Serb propaganda of Bosniaks killing themselves?
Did a kangaroo kick you too hard in the head? :picard1:

Sultan Suleiman
04-28-2013, 09:57 AM
It was just a question. So usually Bosniaks hate the Handschar Divison?

Most sane ones, yes.

Who in his right mind would want to glorify soldiers who worked for the genocidal monstrosity that was Germany?

Hurrem sultana
04-28-2013, 09:58 AM
Može, koliko možemo mi prozivati Dušana i Tomislava Bošnjacima.

To što ti govoriš je jednako umnobolešću kad bi Grci počeli govoriti da Aleksandar, Agamemnon, Platon, Aristotel nisu Grci jer nisu bili Krišćani...

Ti i tvoj mentalitet koje ostatak ovaca u Podrinju dijele su razlog zašto Bošnjake kolju svakih 50 godina. Ma iskreno me i zaboli kurac za budale koje se odriču svoje povjesti po Zapadu, na kraju dana oni će odumrijeti pod stranim nebom, a nihovi potomci će se razliti u tuđe nacije kroz nekoliko generacija, dok će patriote koje se ne odriču svojih heroja i kraljeva drugih vjera ostati da dijele istinu sa sljedećim generacijama Bošnjaka.

Pa i ti imas podrinjsko porijeklo,ne seri Allahati nismo mi vecina bosnjaka u BIH pa da za sobom vucemo ostale,trazi krivicu medju begovima koji su gledali samo svoje guzice ;)

I ja se ne ODRICEM nikoga

Grenzland
04-28-2013, 09:59 AM
Most sane ones, yes.

Who in his right mind would want to glorify soldiers who worked for the genocidal monstrosity that was Germany?

Well Ustascha e.g. don't care...

Sultan Suleiman
04-28-2013, 10:00 AM
Pa i ti imas podrinjsko porijeklo,ne seri Allahati nismo mi vecina bosnjaka u BIH pa da za sobom vucemo ostale,trazi krivicu medju begovima koji su gledali samo svoje guzice ;)

I ja se ne ODRICEM nikoga

Taj dio mog porijekla mi se gadio oduvijek, ali nemožemo promjeniti što smo.

Lati se tih Begova, i reci mi tvoj razlog zašto smatraš da Tvrtko i Kulin nisu Bošnjaci?

Sultan Suleiman
04-28-2013, 10:01 AM
Well Ustascha e.g. don't care...

And that's why Croatia is doing everything today to remove that part of their heritage.

Methmatician
04-28-2013, 10:01 AM
He wasn't "betrayed", Fikret renounced the presidency in favor of Alija.

For one year, and when it was time to give it up to Fikret Alija called a referendum.

Case and point why your kind will never be accepted among Bosniaks. This war is what we needed, it weeded traitors who are rotting across the world out the from patriots to which Bosnia will remain.

This war created criminals (e.g. Izetbegović) and screwed BiH horribly. The only thing this war achieved was inter-ethnic hatred and a colony called Republika Bosna i Hercegovina.

Grenzland
04-28-2013, 10:05 AM
And that's why Croatia is doing everything today to remove that part of their heritage.

And what's the problem? The Handschar Division fought for the 3. Reich. They were Islamic like you and fought for Bosnia too.

Because they were Antisemites?

Cokolino
04-28-2013, 10:05 AM
How many bosniaks are there on this forum? Not that many...
Most of the time it seems we fight among ourselves :picard1:

Hurrem sultana
04-28-2013, 10:07 AM
Taj dio mog porijekla mi se gadio oduvijek, ali nemožemo promjeniti što smo.

Lati se tih Begova, i reci mi tvoj razlog zašto smatraš da Tvrtko i Kulin nisu Bošnjaci?

Prvi put da vidim da neko mrzi vlastito porijeklo lol

Jesu Bosnjaci,ali tada su svi bili Bosnjaci,a danas imamo srbi hrvate i bosnjake,podjeljeni po vjeri

Hurrem sultana
04-28-2013, 10:08 AM
How many bosniaks are there on this forum? Not that many...
Most of the time it seems we fight among ourselves :picard1:

Except dado,i like all of bosniaks here :D

Sultan Suleiman
04-28-2013, 10:11 AM
For one year, and when it was time to give it up to Fikret Alija called a referendum.

In midst of war a change of leadership would be disastrous, something Serbs wanted and they had a means to partially do it (namely your kind of traitors and that degenerate who will never live in Bosnia anymore for a longer period of few years).

If he was so deeply concerned about Bosnia he would try and capable enough to do better than Alija he would have watited for post war period to repair the damages and mend the wounds, his action only proves that he was a traitor or an incapable corrupted imbecile. Either of the two latter options would have proved disasters, hence why Serbs promoted him so much in his media as a "man which can stop the war". Your continued support towards him sets you only in the (bolded part) camps which spelled doom for Bosnia.

This war created criminals (e.g. Izetbegović) and screwed BiH horribly. The only thing this war achieved was inter-ethnic hatred and a colony called Republika Bosna i Hercegovina.

Ko nas zavadi bre?

Nešto mi više govori da ti je više žao što se Juga raspala nego što je toliko Bošnjaka stradalo.

Methmatician
04-28-2013, 10:11 AM
And what's the problem? The Handschar Division fought for the 3. Reich. They were Islamic like you and fought for Bosnia too.

Because they were Antisemites?

Those men didn't consider themselves Bosniaks but rather as Croats of the Islamic religion. So they can't be considered 'Bosniak' heroes.

Hurrem sultana
04-28-2013, 10:16 AM
Leave Handzar alone ,most of them had no idealogical view whatsoever,they did what they had to ,or thought was best

medvjed,no they were bosniak but we had no way to say bosniak,did we? to them it was important they were mslims

Sultan Suleiman
04-28-2013, 10:19 AM
Prvi put da vidim da neko mrzi vlastito porijeklo lol

Jesu Bosnjaci,ali tada su svi bili Bosnjaci,a danas imamo srbi hrvate i bosnjake,podjeljeni po vjeri

Današnji Hrvati su nastali procesom Kroatizacije tokom sredinom 19. stoljeća, nemožemo ih kriviti isto toliko koliko možemo Krajišnike kriviti za "napuštanje Hrvatske nacije".

Dok su današnji Srbi potomci Srba domorodaca (iz Hercegovine i donjeg Podrinja), doseljenicima iz Srbije i Vlaha (kako su Bošnjaci zvali sve Pravoslavce u Osmanskom Carstvu).

Tako da jedini narod koji ima pravo na bošnjačko nasljijeđe su Bošnjaci, i to vaše dijasporasko odricanje naše historije mi je apsulutno neshvatljivo. Jeli to do opšteg nepoznavanja naše historije ili stvarno vas je toliko upropastila Islamska Zajednica i ta vaša retardirana okolina da nemožete se ponovo pridužiti glavnom tijelu Bošnjaka bez ogromne štete u procesu obnove nacije. Kako god bilo držim vas na istoj distanci poput kladuških izdajica i crveno-zelenih brataša.

Methmatician
04-28-2013, 10:19 AM
In midst of war a change of leadership would be disastrous, something Serbs wanted and they had a means to partially do it (namely your kind of traitors and that degenerate who will never live in Bosnia anymore for a longer period of few years).

It was Izetbegović's actions that led to war ;) Izetbegović's called for independence and a referendum knowing what would happen. You would have to be half retarded to think nothing would happen.

If he was so deeply concerned about Bosnia he would try and capable enough to do better than Alija he would have watited for post war period to repair the damages and mend the wounds, his action only proves that he was a traitor or an incapable corrupted imbecile. Either of the two latter options would have proved disasters, hence why Serbs promoted him so much in his media as a "man which can stop the war". Your continued support sets you only in the (bolded part) camps which spelled doom for Bosnia.

Yes, he should have waited for Bosnia to be destroyed be idiots like Karadžić, Milošević, Izetbegović and Tuđman :rolleyes: He was betrayed by this 'Bosniak Hero' Izetbegović who wanted to create his dream of an Islamic Bosnia. Izetbegović as a 'Bosniak hero' is an oxymoron, as an Islamist he would have destroyed the Bosniak nation in favour of an Ummah.

Ko nas zavadi bre?

Људи као ти :thumb001:

Methmatician
04-28-2013, 10:21 AM
medvjed,no they were bosniak but we had no way to say bosniak,did we? to them it was important they were mslims

If they joined the Handžar division then they didn't consider themselves Bosniaks. They didn't even consider themselves Slavs. No one knows what each soldier believed about ethnicity and race but based on them being Ustaše they supported the idea that Bosniaks were Croats.

Hurrem sultana
04-28-2013, 10:21 AM
Današnji Hrvati su nastali procesom Kroatizacije tokom sredinom 19. stoljeća, nemožemo ih kriviti isto toliko koliko možemo Krajišnike kriviti za "napuštanje Hrvatske nacije".

Dok su današnji Srbi potomci Srba domorodaca (iz Hercegovine i donjeg Podrinja), doseljenicima iz Srbije i Vlaha (kako su Bošnjaci zvali sve Pravoslavce u Osmanskom Carstvu).

Tako da jedini narod koji ima pravo na bošnjačko nasljijeđe su Bošnjaci, i to vaše dijasporasko odricanje naše historije mi je apsulutno neshvatljivo. Jeli to do opšteg nepoznavanja naše historije ili stvarno vas je toliko upropastila Islamska Zajednica i ta vaša retardirana okolina da nemožete se ponovo pridužiti glavnom tijelu Bošnjaka bez ogromne štete u procesu obnove nacije. Kako god bilo držim vas na istoj distanci poput kladuških izdajica i crveno-zelenih brataša.

I sta si sad ti od jednom:rolleyes:

Hurrem sultana
04-28-2013, 10:22 AM
If they joined the Handžar division then they didn't consider themselves Bosniaks. They didn't even consider themselves Slavs. No one knows what each soldier believed about ethnicity and race but based on them being Ustaše they supported the idea that Bosniaks were Croats.

One of my gradfathers brothers was in handzar,and nope they never considered themselves croatian...in private you could even hear negative words about croats

Hurrem sultana
04-28-2013, 10:30 AM
Pašić: Bošnjaci ne smiju ignorisati svoju predislamsku prošlost

Uvodničar na današnjoj sesiji Asocijacije nezavisnih intelektualaca "Krug 99" prof. dr. Ibrahim Pašić kazao je kako se porijeklo Bošnjaka tumači različito u različitim knjigama, pisaca koji su različitih vjeroispovijesti, prenosi novinar agencije Anadolija.

Sami Bošnjaci ignoršu svoju predislamsku prošlost do 40-tih godina 20. vijeka. Oni je velikodušno prepuštaju Srbima i Hrvatima da je oni tumače. A ta tumačenja Srba ili Hrvata, često su motivirana politički, ideološki ili vjerski", kazao je Pašić govoreći o temu "Kako čitati etnogenezu stanovništva BiH".

Pašić je istakao da je tek od 1940. godine, profesor Gazi Husrev-begove medrese Mehmed Handžić, privukao pažnju javnosti na ovu temu, kada je kazao da "Bošnjake zanima samo islamska prošlost i da budu i ostanu dobri muslimani".

"A šta je bilo prije njih, to ih ne zanima. Nažalost, i danas imamo u Islamskoj zajednici BiH taj negativni pristup etnogenezi Bošnjaka. Neke hodže i danas počinju historiju BiH sa Mehmedom Fatihom II. A sa naučnog aspekta, koji se zasniva na historijskim izvorima, u Bosni su živjeli Iliri, Kelti i Slaveni. Arheološka metoda također pokazuje da su ti narodi živjeli na ovom prostoru. DNK, novija metoda, pokazuje da u strukturi BiH stanovništva Iliri participiraju sa 40 posto, Germani sa 20, Slaveni i Kelti po 15 posto i Tračani sa 4 posto", objasnio je Pašić.

On je kazao da je problem etnogeneze BiH stanovništva politički i vjerski motiviran dugo vremena, što predstavlja problem u naučnim istraživanjima.

Hurrem sultana
04-28-2013, 10:39 AM
Btw according to Ibrahim Pasic we are 40% illyrians,20% germanic and only 15% slavic :)

Sultan Suleiman
04-28-2013, 10:40 AM
It was Izetbegović's actions that led to war ;) Izetbegović's called for independence and a referendum knowing what would happen. You would have to be half retarded to think nothing would happen.

Necessary sacrifice for freedom to even say the name of our people in public without ending up in a prison and a nation to call our own. Had it not been for "crimes of the Islamist" you today would still be a muslim with a big M, not a Bosniak.

You my friend are a Serboman, not a Bosniak. You don't have any right to claim that as your own name, hell most of your ancestry probably comes from Serbs, Albanians and Croats. My guess you have no blood of any of Bosniak's Old Stock, the ones which have created Bosniaks as an ethnicity. You are a sad, broken and frustrated bastard of peoples which would be assimilated into the Bosniak nation.

Yes, he should have waited for Bosnia to be destroyed be idiots like Karadžić, Milošević, Izetbegović and Tuđman :rolleyes: He was betrayed by this 'Bosniak Hero' Izetbegović who wanted to create his dream of an Islamic Bosnia. Izetbegović as a 'Bosniak hero' is an oxymoron, as an Islamist he would have destroyed the Bosniak nation in favour of an Ummah.

Again with your propaganda you were breastfed since your childhood, for all I know. It was under that "Islamist" that Bosniak nation was restored.

Had the "secularists" like yourself ruled we would refer to ourselves as Muslim (Serbs), something which you really are.

The hero underwent with Islamization of Bosniak ethnicity in an effort to prevent what happened with Albanians. For less than a third of their non-Muslims population Albanians have literally renounced hundreds of years of their heritage, countless thousands of theologians, military commanders, military victories in which Albanians have beaten the impossible odds against numerically superior foe times after time after time, not to forget all the philosophers, and administrators as "Turkish heritage" not their own.

I would rather see Bosniaks disappear as a people than we to reject those heroes which have gave their lives for betterment of Bosnia.

Људи као ти :thumb001:

Drago mi je da si odogovrio na cirilici, google translate pomaže ;)

Da je bilo više crva poput tebe Bošnjaka danas nebi bilo, nastavićemo ovo na jeziku sa kojim si upoznatijim. Too live on your knees is not a Bosniak's trait (another reason why I or anyone here would accept you as a Bosniak), we rebelled against Turks, Hungarians, Croats and which ever tyrant ever demanded that of us.

All I can help with your urge that you and those around you be dominated by someone else, is to put a bullet trough your skull so I can put you out of your misery.

Sultan Suleiman
04-28-2013, 10:41 AM
Btw according to Ibrahim Pasic we are 40% illyrians,20% germanic and only 15% slavic :)

A on koristi podatke koji imaju previše rupa da budu korišteni u bilo kakvoj ozbiljnoj akademskoj debati. xD

Igena je doslovno priznala da nije vodila nikakvo testiranje niti u Bosni niti nad Bošnjacima.

Sultan Suleiman
04-28-2013, 10:46 AM
I sta si sad ti od jednom:rolleyes:

Što sam uvijek bio, Bošnjak :)

Hurrem sultana
04-28-2013, 10:54 AM
A on koristi podatke koji imaju previše rupa da budu korišteni u bilo kakvoj ozbiljnoj akademskoj debati. xD

Igena je doslovno priznala da nije vodila nikakvo testiranje niti u Bosni niti nad Bošnjacima.

Pa ovo nije rekao bilo gdje na forumu,nebi lupao

Methmatician
04-28-2013, 11:11 AM
Necessary sacrifice for freedom to even say the name of our people in public without ending up in a prison and a nation to call our own. Had it not been for "crimes of the Islamist" you today would still be a muslim with a big M, not a Bosniak.

Yes what a great nation you can call home. A nation that is going nowhere and still acts like a medieval tribal federation. And If Alija never existed I and my family would still call ourselves Yugoslavs rather than choose the Bosniak nation which claim everyone from Tvrtko to Yoda as one of their own :picard1:

You my friend are a Serboman, not a Bosniak. You don't have any right to claim that as your own name, hell most of your ancestry probably comes from Serbs, Albanians and Croats. My guess you have no blood of any of Bosniak's Old Stock, the ones which have created Bosniaks as an ethnicity. You are a sad, broken and frustrated bastard of peoples which would be assimilated into the Bosniak nation.

Just as I have no 'right' to call myself Bosniak, you have no right to say others are Bosniak just because you have a self identity. You have ancestry from Podrinje, which has been inhabited by Serbs since the 8th century :rolleyes:

Again with your propaganda you were breastfed since your childhood, for all I know. It was under that "Islamist" that Bosniak nation was restored. Had the "secularists" like yourself ruled we would refer to ourselves as Muslim (Serbs), something which you really are.

It was because of the Islamists that the Bosniak nation was born. If secularists won Yugoslavism would have survived a little longer. Maybe it would have even continued and you wouldn't be living in the backwaters of Europe.

The hero underwent with Islamization of Bosniak ethnicity in an effort to prevent what happened with Albanians. For less than a third of their non-Muslims population Albanians have literally renounced hundreds of years of their heritage, countless thousands of theologians, military commanders, military victories in which Albanians have beaten the impossible odds against numerically superior foe times after time after time, not to forget all the philosophers, and administrators as "Turkish heritage" not their own.I would rather see Bosniaks disappear as a people than we to reject those heroes which have gave their lives for betterment of Bosnia.

So he gave up the legitimacy of the Bosniak nation in order to fulfill his wet dream destroying a nation? How heroic of him.

Drago mi je da si odogovrio na cirilici, google translate pomaže ;)

Одрастао сам у Аустралији. И због тога не мрзим ћирилицу као они убербошњаци што су живили у Босни у атмосферу мржње. Реци ми, јел мрзиш ћирилицу?

Too live on your knees is not a Bosniak's trait (another reason why I or anyone here would accept you as a Bosniak), we rebelled against Turks, Hungarians, Croats and which ever tyrant ever demanded that of us.

Let me give you a quick history lesson. We submitted to the Turks and adopted their religion and culture. We lived under Hungary for a few centuries before we decided to become independent. We accepted Croatian wet dreams of the Bosniaks of the Islamic religion. We, as a people, are small and weak and so naturally we seek to ally ourselves with larger and more powerful nations. Today it's the US, NATO and the EU. Unfortunately our people aren't as rebellious as Montenegrins.

All I can help with your urge that you and those around you be dominated by someone else, is to put a bullet trough your skull so I can put you out of your misery.

It's sad to hear how much you sound like Izetbegović; suppress any opposition :cool:

Lucifer
04-28-2013, 01:17 PM
rahmetli izet nanic, very charismatic person and died as a sehid.

Hurrem sultana
04-28-2013, 01:57 PM
Agree