PDA

View Full Version : Geert Wilders - You support him?

Musso
04-28-2013, 02:41 AM
Geert Wilders is definitely a controversial figure within Dutch politics, and is well known for his strong anti-Islam views. His movie 'Fitna' has made him a constant target by Islamic extremists. It should be noted Geert Wilders is also known for his strong pro-Israel views and actively cooperates with the neo-con/proIsraeli network in the USA.

Some of his views/statements:

Take a walk down the street and see where this is going. You no longer feel like you are living in your own country. There is a battle going on and we have to defend ourselves. Before you know it there will be more mosques than churches

Islam is the Trojan Horse in Europe. If we do not stop Islamification now, Eurabia and Netherabia will just be a matter of time. One century ago, there were approximately 50 Muslims in the Netherlands. Today, there are about 1 million Muslims in this country. Where will it end? We are heading for the end of European and Dutch civilisation as we know it. Where is our Prime Minister in all this? In reply to my questions in the House he said, without batting an eyelid, that there is no question of our country being Islamified. Now, this reply constituted a historical error as soon as it was uttered. Very many Dutch citizens, Madam Speaker, experience the presence of Islam around them. And I can report that they have had enough of burkas, headscarves, the ritual slaughter of animals, so‑called honour revenge, blaring minarets, female circumcision, hymen restoration operations, abuse of homosexuals, Turkish and Arabic on the buses and trains as well as on town hall leaflets, halal meat at grocery shops and department stores, Sharia exams, the Finance Minister's Sharia mortgages, and the enormous overrepresentation of Muslims in the area of crime, including Moroccan street terrorists.

"If Jerusalem falls into the hands of the Muslims, Athens and Rome will be next. Thus, Jerusalem is the main front protecting the West. It is not a conflict over territory but rather an ideological battle, between the mentality of the liberated West and the ideology of Islamic barbarism. There has been an independent Palestinian state since 1946, and it is the kingdom of Jordan."

His party's (Partij voor de Vrijheid) platform:

The Party for Freedom combines economic liberalism with a conservative programme on immigration and culture. The party seeks tax cuts (€16 billion in the 2006 election programme), de-centralisation, abolition of the minimum wage, and limiting child benefits and government subsidies. Regarding immigration and culture, the party believes that the Judeo-Christian and humanist traditions should be taken as the dominant culture in the Netherlands, and that immigrants should adapt accordingly. The party wants a halt to immigration from non-Western countries. It is sceptical towards the EU, is against future EU enlargement to countries like Turkey and opposes a dominant presence of Islam in the Netherlands.[48] The party is also opposed to dual citizenship (see below).

Geert Wilders:
http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/49311000/jpg/_49311948_010162350-1.jpg
http://jewsforsarah.com/wp-content/uploads/Geert+Wilders+Campaigns+Berlin+Freiheit+Party+sq8X bA0cWUHl.jpg

so, do you support him? Is he a hero? or a hate-filled politician?

Anglojew
04-28-2013, 07:52 AM
He's a amazing politician and a true visionary. Being part-Indonesian he knows the dangers of Islam first-hand.

He and Nigel Farage are the two most important politicians in Europe today.

RussiaPrussia
04-28-2013, 07:53 AM
what is his views about african immigration?

The Lawspeaker
04-28-2013, 08:06 AM
what is his views about african immigration?
He has no real views. Only when it concerns Muslims. I don't support him at all: the man spends more time at the Israeli embassy receiving his orders than in the Lower House of Parliament where he belongs. The PVV isn't, legally speaking, a party which knows no internal party democracy and is very secretive about their motives and funding. No, I don't support this man. As a matter of fact: all the alarm bells went ringing. He is a flip-flopper too btw:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atqapah1fL4

This is him in 2002 when he was attacking Pim Fortuyn (that was murdered for his believes) for anti-Islam views calling him "dangerous".

Arend
04-28-2013, 10:10 AM
so, do you support him?Surely not

Is he a hero?That's a matter of opinion I guess. If you are a Transatlanticist, a Necon or a Zionist than I guess your answer could be yes. For my part however I am sure that he is certainly far away from being what I would consider a hero.

or a hate-filled politician?Maybe more a “right wing” bogeyman for the media. Guys like Wilders (or even worse: Leon de Winter) act like that they the only want the best for “their” countries while in fact they mostly serve foreign interests. They might be right about Islam, to some extent at least, but they completely and consciously ignore other factors that apparently don’t suit their agenda. Islam is a Trojan horse? And that comes from those guys that are a “Een paard van Troje” themselves.

kabeiros
04-28-2013, 10:19 AM
Is he a nationalist or just conservative, right wing?

Szegedist
04-28-2013, 10:21 AM
As far as I understand, he opposes Islam because it's anti-liberal.

baraSYR
04-28-2013, 10:23 AM
He is extremist in simple sense, but Nigel Farage is open minded person that you can argue with.

The Lawspeaker
04-28-2013, 10:24 AM
Is he a nationalist or just conservative, right wing?
An opportunist. Backed by Israel and American neoconservatives.

RussiaPrussia
04-28-2013, 10:32 AM
He has no real views. Only when it concerns Muslims. I don't support him at all: the man spends more time at the Israeli embassy receiving his orders than in the Lower House of Parliament where he belongs. The PVV isn't, legally speaking, a party which knows no internal party democracy and is very secretive about their motives and funding. No, I don't support this man. As a matter of fact: all the alarm bells went ringing. He is a flip-flopper too btw:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atqapah1fL4

This is him in 2002 when he was attacking Pim Fortuyn (that was murdered for his believes) for anti-Islam views calling him "dangerous".

thats what i think, he and anglojew just want us europeans to hate muslims nothing else. But if europeans would instead muslims get spiritual africans, buddhist southeast asians or christian latinos it wouldnt really change the fact that european countries would go deeper into troubles getting massive immigration from lower IQ countries. Driving down the welfare system, the budget for education and the general IQ and therefor living standard of a country.

http://thelearningcurve.pearson.com/index/index-ranking

The Lawspeaker
04-28-2013, 10:34 AM
thats what i think, he and anglojew just want us europeans to hate muslims nothing else. But if europeans would instead muslims get spiritual africans, buddhist southeast asians or christian latinos it wouldnt really change the fact that european countries would go deeper into troubles getting massive immigration from lower IQ countries. Driving down the welfare system, the budget for education and the general IQ and therefor living standard of a country.

http://thelearningcurve.pearson.com/index/index-ranking
Yes and no. While I don't think that we should open our borders those that come here because they get married or because they have found employment (they need a company invitation) should be welcomed. In fact I believe that immigration should serve the country as a whole (for instance temporarily because we have a shortage of nursing staff and technical staff) and not the other way around: we should not serve as the public landfill for the produce of Middle Eastern or African dictatorships nor as the cash cow for banks and lobby groups.

The Lawspeaker
04-28-2013, 11:01 PM
I have moved the Geert Wilders-thread here.