PDA

View Full Version : For Baluarte cristiano viejo and all others

Geni
04-28-2013, 09:00 AM
:rolleyes::rolleyes:he New Yorker: Trafikimi i organeve, dėshmitarėt gėnjeshtarė

Kosovė- Revista prestigjioze amerikane, The New Yorker, e sjell njė shkrim tė gjatė rreth akuzave tė bėra nga Dick Marty pėr trafikim tė organeve nė Kosovė. Dėshmitarėt e prokurorisė serbe portretohen si rrenacakė patologjik. Nė njė shkrim tė gjatė plotė nėntė faqe magazina e njohur amerikane The New Yorker, nė numrin e saj tė fundit, ėshtė marrė intensivisht me akuzat qė kanė defiluar viteve te fundit rreth mundėsisė qė UĒK tė kishte kryer krime dhe posaēėrisht pėr rastet e trafikimit te organeve.

Nė kėtė shkrim tė dendur me intervista dhe me fakte gazetari e ka portretuar si gėnjeshtar patologjik dėshmitarin kryesor qė prokuroria e Serbisė e ka pėr rastin e trafikimit tė organeve.

Sipas shkrimit, ky dėshmitar, i cili flet deri nė detaje se si i ėshtė hequr zemra njė serbi ti ri nė njė fshat tė Shqipėrisė, pėrpara se tė rekrutohej nga prokuroria serbe si njeri i tyre i besueshėm ka qenė i akuzuar nga shteti serb pėr vjedhje.

‘Ky dėshmitar mund tė jetė rrenacak, por nė rastin e rrėfimit tė tij pėr trafikimin e organeve ai ka tė drejt’, citon revista zėvendės kryeprokurorin serb pėr krime tė luftės Bruno Vekariq.

Gazetari i The New Yorker e ka intervistuar katėr herė kėtė dėshmitar, i cili thotė se ka thėnė se ka qenė ushtar i UĒK-sė, mirėpo ky gazetar nuk ka arritur tė gjejė fakte pėr ta dėshmuar dėshminė e tij, transmeton RTK.

‘Rrėfimi i kėtij dėshmitari se si i ėshtė hequr zemra njė tė riut dhe se si ėshtė bartur ajo deri nė Turqi ėshtė krejtėsisht e pabesueshme’, ka thėnė pėr New Yorker njė kardiokirurg i spitalit tė Harvardit.

Dėshmitari, qė gazeta e quan Adrian - emėr i shpikur - ka treguar se kur e kishin sjell njė tė ri serb pėr t’i marrė zemrėn nė njė shtėpi nė afėrsi tė Kukėsit, tė njėjtin e kishin shtrirė tė gjallė dhe e kishin lidhur kėmbėsh e duarsh.

‘Ai po bėrtiste nė serbisht ‘Boze pomozi mi’. Ne e lidhėm e pastruam me shumė alkool trupin e tij. E hapėm ashtu tė gjalle dhe madje e pashė teksa po i rrihte zemra dhe tė njėjtėn ia morėm, duke e futur nė njė qese me lėngje’, ka treguar dėshmitari.

‘Gjėja e parė qė nuk duhet tė bėhet ėshtė qė trupi tė mos laget me asgjė. Pra, transplanti i zemrės assesi nuk do tė duhej tė fillonte me njė pastrim me alkool’, i ka thėnė revistės kardiokirurgu nga Harvardi. ‘Ajo ēfarė thotė dėshmitari mund tė pėrshkruhet si torturė, por jo si operacion’.

Gazeta ka sjell edhe fakte tė tjera kundėrthėnėse tė akuzave tė prokurorisė, ndonėse aty gjerėsisht pėrmenden edhe vrasjet e dėshmitarėve nė rastin e Ramush Haradinajt dhe Daut Haradinajt, si dhe presioni i dėshmitar nė rastin e Fatmir Limajt.

‘Nėse e konsideroni te nevojshme unė mund tė jap dorėheqje tash’, e citon The New Yorker njė diplomat nė Prishtinė, i cilin e citon reagimin e kryeministrit Thaēi fill pas raportit tė Dick Marty.

‘Hashim Thaēi ka qenė Mick Jagger i UĒK-sė’, i ka thėnė magazinės, ish ambasadori francez, Francois Fitou.

Nė kėtė rrėfim tė gjatė gazetari i The New Yorker ėshtė marre gjerėsisht me rastet e krimeve tė luftės ku protagonist kanė qenė Ramush Haradinaj, Fatmir Limaj, Sabit Geci dhe rasti Medicus.

‘Unė do tė jam nė anėn e drejtėsisė nė ēdo kohė’, thotė kryeministri Thaēi, tė cilin gazetari e pėrshkruan si njeri me stil dhe njeri tė trendeve.

‘Nė jetėn time vetėm njė herė e kam shkelur ligjin, atė tė Milosheviqit. Dhe pėr kėtė jam krenar’, ka theksuar Thaēi.

he New Yorker: Organ trafficking, witnesses liars

Kosovo-prestigious American magazine, The New Yorker, brings a long written about the allegations made by Dick Marty on Kosovo organ trafficking. Portretohen Serbian prosecution witnesses as pathological liars. In writing a full nine pages long known American magazine The New Yorker, in its latest number is energy to the charges that have defiluar recent years about the possibility that the KLA had committed crimes and especially in cases of organ trafficking .

In this densely written and interviews with journalist has evidence pathological liar portray as the main witness for the prosecution of Serbia is the case of organ trafficking.

According to the article, the witness who speaks in detail how the heart is removed to a new Serb in the village of Albania, before recruited by Serbian prosecutors as their reliable man has been accused of stealing from the Serbian state .

'This witness may be lying, but in the case of his story that organ trafficking is to' magazine quoted the deputy chief Serbian war crimes Bruno Vekaric.

The New Yorker journalist has interviewed four times this witness, who says he has been told that the KLA soldier, but the reporter failed to find evidence to prove his testimony, RTK broadcasts.

'The story of how this witness is a young man removed the heart and how it is transferred to Turkey is totally unbelievable', told the New Yorker a hospital cardiac Harvard.

Witness, the paper calls Adrian - invented name - has shown that when they bring a new Serbian taken to heart in a house near Kukes, had extended the same vibrant and feet were bound and hands.

'He was shouting in Serbian' Bozen my pomozi '. We dealt with a lot of alcohol and cleaned his body. The opened already alive and even as he watched the beating heart and he got the same by inserting liquids in a bag ', showed the witness.

'The first thing that must not be done is that the body does not get wet with nothing. So heart transplantation would never have to begin with a cleaning with alcohol ', the magazine said cardiac surgeon from Harvard. 'What says the witness can be described as torture, but not as operation'.

The newspaper also brings other conflicting evidence the prosecution allegations, although widely referenced therein murders of witnesses in the case of Ramush Haradinaj and Daut Haradinaj and pressure witnessed in the case of Fatmir Limaj.

'If I may consider it necessary to resign now', The New Yorker quotes a diplomat in Pristina, which cites the reaction of the Prime Minister immediately after the report of Dick Marty.

'Hashim Thaci was Mick Jagger KLA', the magazine said, former French ambassador, Francois Fitou.

In this tale of journalism of The New Yorker is widely taken with war crimes cases where the protagonist have been Ramush Haradinaj, Fatmir Limaj, Sabit Geci and Medicus case.

'I'm on the side of justice at any time', says Prime Minister, the journalist describes as one man with style and trends.

"In my life I have only once broken the law, that of Milosevic. And I am proud ", said Thaci.

-------------------

Arbėrori
04-28-2013, 02:47 PM
Baluarte will call it a conspiracy, fucking Mestizo. :rotfl:

Arianiti
04-28-2013, 04:30 PM
It is all a lie cooked in a serbian cuisine together with their pro-serbian friends, shits like Dick Shit Marty. They have some fucking pro-serb friends in the world that try to stain KLA.

No proof so far.

Baluarte
04-28-2013, 04:32 PM
I'm so popular here ^.^

Grazie Geronimo!

Kastrioti1443
04-28-2013, 04:34 PM
Why do you have to show this to the moors of europe, we have to prove nothing to anyone, don't bother yourself

Vasconcelos
04-28-2013, 04:41 PM
Why do you have to show this to the moors of europe, we have to prove nothing to anyone, don't bother yourself

Clueless fool.

Kastrioti1443
04-28-2013, 05:18 PM
Clueless fool.

Yeah go and talk with your brother Viejo, before starting to judge people. I will not change my good opinion about spanish, evan though viejo is a subhuman.

Mans not hot
04-28-2013, 05:42 PM
Kast, watch your mouth.