PDA

View Full Version : EU court to rule in Kosovo organ trafficking trial

Baluarte
04-28-2013, 03:58 PM
An EU-led court in Kosovo is expected to deliver its verdict Monday in the trial of seven people accused of illegal organ harvesting and transplants at a Pristina clinic.

The panel of judges has heard often chilling testimony from over 80 witnesses -- both organ donors and recipients -- in more than 100 hearings since the trial began in 2011.

Police raided the Kosovo clinic in 2008 after a Turkish man collapsed at Pristina airport waiting for a flight back to Istanbul after having had a kidney removed.

The indictment says at least 30 illegal kidney removals and transplants were carried out at the Medicus clinic that year.

The donors were recruited from poor Eastern European and Central Asian countries who were promised about 15,000 euros ($19,540) for their organs, while recipients would pay up to 100,000 euros each.

The recipients were mainly Israelis.

Among the accused, who face up to 20 years imprisonment if convicted, are former Kosovo health secretary Ilir Rrecaj and Lutfi Dervishi, a prominent Pristina urologist.

The indictment names Israeli national Moshe Harel as the mastermind of a network for recruiting donors and finding recipients, while Turkish doctor Yusuf Sonmez is said to have performed organ removal surgery at the clinic.

Sonmez is also indicted in Turkey on similar charges.

But the two are not among those on trial in Pristina as they were not available to the court.

In his closing remarks earlier this month, special European prosecutor Jonathan Ratel said that "illegal transplants undoubtedly took place in the clinic," carried out by an alleged "international organ trafficking network."

"Donor victims ... were literally cast aside at the airport. They were discarded as used material after the operation," Ratel told AFP in a 2011 interview.

At the trial, Rrecaj admitted that illegal kidney transplants were carried out at a Pristina clinic, but denied covering them up.

"The transplants did happen, but there was no licence for" such surgery issued to the Medicus clinic, he said.

Another defendant, doctor Driton Jilta, pleaded guilty to charges of abusing his official position of authority and the unlawful exercise of medical activity.

The case is being tried by EULEX, the European rule of law mission in Kosovo, set up to help the local judiciary handle sensitive cases after the territory declared independence from Serbia in 2008.

The prosecutor Ratel had requested testimony from Dick Marty, the Council of Europe's rapporteur on alleged organ trafficking during the 1998-99 Kosovo war. But the request was rejected by the procedural board of the Council of Europe's Parliamentary Assembly.

Marty, in a 2011 report, said there were "credible, convergent indications" that the Medicus case was linked to war-time organ trafficking

Marty had alleged that senior commanders of the ethnic Albanian guerrilla Kosovo Liberation Army (KLA), including current prime minister Hashim Thaci, had been involved in organised crime and organ trafficking during and after the war.

The report set out claims that organs were taken from prisoners, many of them Serbs, held by the independence-seeking KLA rebels in Albania in the late 1990s.

Both Kosovo and Albania denied the accusations and rejected the report.

An international probe into Marty's allegations will end in 2014, Clint Williamson, US prosecutor leading the investigation said last week.

alfieb
04-28-2013, 04:01 PM
If they were actually selling kidneys and whatnot as has been alleged for years, good. Heinous and barbaric crime that must be punished, even if the victims were Serbs.

Baluarte
04-28-2013, 04:01 PM
Such a terrible criminality.

First time that I see a real mention of something I had doubted for years: Israel is deep into this.
Also quite curious that the doctor in charge was Turkish.

Coincidences, coincidences.

Panopticon
04-28-2013, 04:08 PM
Funny. This is a case entirely different from the allegations of war-time organ harvesting. Additionally, it seems to me the donors were willingly donating their organs, despite the poor treatment. The only wrongs I see here is that donating organs is illegal and that the patients were not treated rightfully, which if it were legal would be much more likely not to happen.

Cristiano viejo
04-28-2013, 05:32 PM
LOL These Albrownians behave like real beasts :picard1:
I imagine the Turkish spoken of the article to faint in the airport... buff terrible.
Typical things of Thirld World, truly.

Arbërori
04-28-2013, 05:34 PM
LOL These Albrownians behave like real beasts :picard1:
I imagine the Turkish spoken of the article to faint in the airport... buff terrible.
Typical things of Thirld World, truly.

Third world? :rotfl: I'm sorry, were you the guy that chopped off his hand in order to get some money in Spain?

:lol::lol::lol:

Geni
04-28-2013, 05:37 PM
Mos ju pergjigj fare..leri si legene te llapin..

Cristiano viejo
04-28-2013, 05:40 PM
Third world? :rotfl: I'm sorry, were you the guy that chopped off his hand in order to get some money in Spain?

:lol::lol::lol:

Dude, if steal kidneys is not a thing of Thirld World, I dont know what can be the Thirld World :lightbul:

Arbërori
04-28-2013, 05:41 PM
Dude, if steal kidneys is not a thing of Thirld World, I dont know what can be the Thirld World :lightbul:

Learn some English gitano, before you reply to me. :coffee:

Cristiano viejo
04-28-2013, 05:44 PM
Learn some English gitano, before you reply to me. :coffee:

Altin Lala face, what do you think of African lips from your Bosnian girlfriend??

Arbërori
04-28-2013, 05:45 PM
Altin Lala face, what do you think of African lips from your Bosnian girlfriend??

:picard2:

Atleast I don't breed with my sister, gitano. :rotfl:

Cristiano viejo
04-28-2013, 05:48 PM
:picard2:

Atleast I don't breed with my sister, gitano. :rotfl:

Calm, Turk. Are in danger your girlfriend kidneys?

Arbërori
04-28-2013, 05:51 PM
Calm, Turk. Are in danger your girlfriend kidneys?

Nope, Moor.

Mods? :o

Cristiano viejo
04-28-2013, 05:56 PM
Nope, Moor.

Mods? are you criying already, Turk?

Arbërori
04-28-2013, 06:11 PM
Mods? are you criying already, Turk?

No, but you're obnoxious, MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR. :rotfl:

Skerdilaid
04-28-2013, 06:14 PM
So what if they have made some Liver Jerky.

I bet you liver Moor makes a hell of a Jerky:)

Cristiano viejo
04-28-2013, 07:20 PM
No, but you're obnoxious, MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR. :rotfl:

Yes, Gypo-Turk, you are criying like a child.
Your African-lips girlfriend should be proud of you hehe

Ushtari
04-28-2013, 07:22 PM
lol, this organ trafficking fairytale still being discussed i see

The Lawspeaker
04-28-2013, 07:22 PM
Nope, Moor.

Whatdayawant ?

Arbërori
04-28-2013, 07:23 PM
Whatdayawant ?

Warn this dog with rabies! :mad: :P

The Lawspeaker
04-28-2013, 07:26 PM
Warn this dog with rabies! :mad: :P
I am sorry. I checked the map but rabies in Spain seems to be rare. In Albania however....

Cristiano viejo
04-28-2013, 07:28 PM
lol, this organ trafficking fairytale still being discussed i see

Fairytale? read the first post of this thread, come on.

Arbërori
04-28-2013, 07:43 PM
I am sorry. I checked the map but rabies in Spain seems to be rare. In Albania however....

It's rampant in the Philippines it seems. :lol:

Kastrioti1443
04-28-2013, 07:43 PM
Fairytale? read the first post of this thread, come on.

What are you moorish mongrel doing here???

Cristiano viejo
04-28-2013, 08:03 PM
What are you moorish mongrel doing here???

Cheking as Albrownians steal kidneys.

Kastrioti1443
04-28-2013, 08:04 PM
Cheking as Albrownians steal kidneys.

We do not steal the kidenys of the mongrels of your country, because they are too brown, negro

Cristiano viejo
04-28-2013, 08:06 PM
We do not steal the kidenys of the mongrels of your country, because they are too brown, negro

haha you steal kidneys of Turks, as it say the article. All in the family :laugh:

Geni
04-28-2013, 08:07 PM
2 kids...:bored:

Arianiti
04-28-2013, 08:27 PM
Guys, why don't you answer this thread

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?13873-Cristiano-Viejo-Amerindian-or-Gypsy

Fck closed

Arianiti
04-28-2013, 08:29 PM
for your information these moors have destroyed the whole Maya civilization

Damião de Góis
04-28-2013, 08:37 PM

Mayan collapse is a mystery to this day. It was moors you say? You should email wikipedia and let them know of this new theory:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classic_Maya_collapse

Arianiti
04-28-2013, 08:39 PM
Mayan collapse is a mystery to this day. It was moors you say? You should email wikipedia and let them know of this new theory:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classic_Maya_collapse

I don't use Wikipedia a lot to be informed about conquistadors or for any other information needed. Wikipedia is not reliable source. Wikipedia is a web where everybody can add shit about history, FYI, or its own version.

Damião de Góis
04-28-2013, 08:44 PM
I don't use Wikipedia a lot to be informed about conquistadors or for any other information needed. Wikipedia is not reliable source

Well, if you don't use wikipedia, the site where you are getting information from is wrong. The Mayan Empire fell for unknown reasons, unrelated to the conquistadores. You were probably thinking of the Aztec or Inca empires when you wrote "Mayan".

Vasconcelos
04-28-2013, 08:47 PM
I don't use Wikipedia a lot to be informed about conquistadors or for any other information needed. Wikipedia is not reliable source. Wikipedia is a web where everybody can add shit about history, FYI, or its own version.

You can always check if the things are properly sourced or not. Most good articles have indeed reliable sources.

Kastrioti1443
04-28-2013, 08:50 PM
You can always check if the things are properly sourced or not. Most good articles have indeed reliable sources.

However, Spanish, Portugese, Dutch, British, French have dine great crimes in Americas......

Arianiti
04-28-2013, 08:50 PM
Well, if you don't use wikipedia, the site where you are getting information from is wrong. The Mayan Empire fell for unknown reasons, unrelated to the conquistadores. You were probably thinking of the Aztec or Inca empires when you wrote "Mayan".

I meant exactly Maya civilization when you conquered Latin/south America and destroyed what ever you found on your way and killed thousands of people. Huge masacres

The Maya peoples survived the Classic period collapse and the arrival of the Spanish conquistadores and the subsequent Spanish colonization of the Americas.

Arianiti
04-28-2013, 08:52 PM

It depends who writes the articles there, Everyone can go and write in there. I can go for example and write a version that can not be true, my own version.

Empecinado
04-28-2013, 08:53 PM
In the conquest of Mesoamerica there were only 500 Spaniards. They conquered these lands by alliances with all the Amerindian peoples enslaved by Aztecs.

Kastrioti1443
04-28-2013, 08:56 PM
In the conquest of Mesoamerica there were only 500 Spaniards. They conquered these lands by alliances with all the Amerindian peoples enslaved by Aztecs.

I know that, the original army had 1,200 people. However during the centuries, millions died.

Empecinado
04-28-2013, 09:02 PM
I know that, the original army had 1,200 people. However during the centuries, millions died.

Millions died because the diseases brought by Spaniards and especially because the Cocoliztli epidemy which wasn't brought by Spaniards. The worst Indian massacres took place after the independence of the current countries, in the 19th century.

Arianiti
04-28-2013, 09:02 PM

The Spanish Church and government officials destroyed Maya texts and with them the knowledge of Maya writing, but by chance three of the pre-Columbian books dated to the post classic period have been preserved.[23] These are known as the Madrid Codex, The Dresden Codex and the Paris Codex.[24] The last Maya states, the Itza polity of Tayasal and the Ko'woj city of Zacpeten, were continuously occupied and remained independent of the Spanish until late in the 17th century. They were finally subdued by the Spanish in 1697.

wiki

Baluarte
04-28-2013, 09:20 PM
Spanish Conquest of Americas?
The off-topic :rolleyes:

Geni
04-28-2013, 09:21 PM
pse ja jepni kti muti mundesine ta vazhdoj temen e leshit spo e kuptoj fare.. mos ju pergjigjni fare ktyne bythzive..

The Lawspeaker
04-28-2013, 09:21 PM
It's rampant in the Philippines it seems. :lol:
It is. But it's not something that happens in poor countries alone. The U.S.A and Canada are real hotbets.

Empecinado
04-28-2013, 09:22 PM
The Spanish Church and government officials destroyed Maya texts and with them the knowledge of Maya writing, but by chance three of the pre-Columbian books dated to the post classic period have been preserved.[23] These are known as the Madrid Codex, The Dresden Codex and the Paris Codex.[24] The last Maya states, the Itza polity of Tayasal and the Ko'woj city of Zacpeten, were continuously occupied and remained independent of the Spanish until late in the 17th century. They were finally subdued by the Spanish in 1697.

wiki

Destroying Maya texts doesn't mean destroying Maya civilization. Maya civilization collapsed before the Spaniards arrival, and anyway they continue existing as a ethnic group nowadays (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maya_peoples) and continue speaking their language.

The Lawspeaker
04-28-2013, 09:24 PM
Germany also has it's Tollwut (rabies) problems.

Cristiano viejo
04-28-2013, 10:39 PM
Guys, why don't you answer this thread

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?13873-Cristiano-Viejo-Amerindian-or-Gypsy

Fck closed
If you had some intelligence, would have noticed just looking at the dates, that I can not be that user :picard1:

Spaniards conquered many things, even Albania ;)

In 1376 the Navarrese Company Louis of Évreux, Duke of Durazzo who had gained the rights on the Kingdom of Albania from his second wife, attacked and conquered the city

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Durr%C3%ABs#Middle_Ages

btw it´s funny that someone from a country that has belonged to Ottoman Empire only 100 years ago, call Moors to Spaniards.
A country that did not know and did not want to expel these Moors, in contrast to Spain.
Your greatparents obeyed orders of some Pasha, and yet you keep praying facing to Mecca...

Arianiti
04-29-2013, 10:07 AM
Destroying Maya texts doesn't mean destroying Maya civilization. Maya civilization collapsed before the Spaniards arrival, and anyway they continue existing as a ethnic group nowadays (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maya_peoples) and continue speaking their language.

If Maya were alive then their civilization was surviving too, before you destroyed their culture and stole their land, which you hold even today. That was done by your predecessors, who have also killed enormous number of your population, who converted to Muslim during Andaluzia time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM8HnvuKbAo

Arianiti
04-29-2013, 10:28 AM
If you had some intelligence, would have noticed just looking at the dates, that I can not be that user :picard1:

In 1376 the Navarrese Company Louis of Évreux, Duke of Durazzo who had gained the rights on the Kingdom of Albania from his second wife, attacked and conquered the city

btw it´s funny that someone from a country that has belonged to Ottoman Empire only 100 years ago, call Moors to Spaniards.
A country that did not know and did not want to expel these Moors, in contrast to Spain.
Your greatparents obeyed orders of some Pasha, and yet you keep praying facing to Mecca...

Spaniard conquered only indigenous people of America, not much used to the European wars . We were under ottoman rule but we didn't create one of most famous muslim civilization of all time, in the middle of Europe.
Ottomans weren't not discriminatory against other religions and were freely practiced during that time, included more taxes. Orthodox church was vassal of ottomans, and even today their center or Patriarchan is in the middle of Turkey and there is no hostility against it.

If Europe would care that much about this part of the world, would have come to help population that many times tried to gain their freedom from the Empire. But you sometimes stab backed them and kissed ass of ottomans. It is strange considering that crusaders have fought against Byzantines.

Ottomans started mass conversation of Albanians only after 1690, after Albos together with Austrians fought against Ottomans. Since then ottomans in order to rule them have started their measure of converting.

Baluarte
04-29-2013, 10:39 AM
how is all this dribble relevant to the judicial process of the EU Court?

Empecinado
04-29-2013, 11:28 AM
If Maya were alive then their civilization was surviving too, before you destroyed their culture and stole their land, which you hold even today. That was done by your predecessors, who have also killed enormous number of your population, who converted to Muslim during Andaluzia time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM8HnvuKbAo

The Roman civilization does not exist anymore, but its descendants. Same with Maya and their culture (including their language) existing today, so do not know where is the "destruction of their culture by the evil Spanish". And anyway, it was done by the predecessors of the actual Mexicans and other Mesoamericans countries, we Spaniards are descendants of those who remained here and never went to America.

Spaniard conquered only indigenous people of America, not much used to the European wars .

Look at the map of my signature. All that were Spanish conquests in Europe. And Spain participated in all relevant European wars, from the wars of religion to the war against the Turks.

We were under ottoman rule but we didn't create one of most famous muslim civilization of all time, in the middle of Europe. Ottomans weren't not discriminatory against other religions and were freely practiced during that time, included more taxes. Orthodox church was vassal of ottomans, and even today their center or Patriarchan is in the middle of Turkey and there is no hostility against it.

Spaniards respected Muslim cult for many centuries, the Muslims were finally kicked out not because religion (Catholic church in fact was opposed to it) but because they collaborated with Barbary pirates, rebelled oftenly with the help of Ottomans and Ottomans wanted to use them as a fifth column to create a Muslim protectorate in the Kingdom of Valencia (my land), like Bosnia or Albania. And they were kicked out, not killed, many of their descendants in Tunisia have keep their identity until nowadays and still look European as their ancestors.

If Europe would care that much about this part of the world, would have come to help population that many times tried to gain their freedom from the Empire. But you sometimes stab backed them and kissed ass of ottomans. It is strange considering that crusaders have fought against Byzantines.

Well, no one helped the Spaniards to free themselves from the Umayyads, or the Almoravids, or the Almohads. It was just a Asturian warlord who from the mountains rebelled against Muslims with an army of only 300 men with big balls, kicking off the reconquista.

And Spain never kissed the ass of the Turks, in fact it was basically Spain who stopped the Turkish expansion in the western Mediterranean. While it is true that European countries should have supported more the revolts against the Ottomans in the Balkans. There was a Spanish nobleman named Pedro Tellez-Giron, who supported a revolt against the Ottomans in Macedonia with his personal army .

Ottomans started mass conversation of Albanians only after 1690, after Albos together with Austrians fought against Ottomans. Since then ottomans in order to rule them have started their measure of converting.

Spaniards started mass conversions of Muslims in 1500, not bad considering they were here since 711, that is 800 years without forced conversions.

Cristiano viejo
04-29-2013, 06:16 PM
Spaniard conquered only indigenous people of America, not much used to the European wars .
Lol I wait that you are joking. Half of Europe (and half world, really) belonged to Spain many centuries, since Italy, Portugal, Luxembourg, Belgium, to zones of Netherlands or Greece.
Spanish Army (famous Spanish Tercios) defeated any country that you can say in Centraleuropean countries such as Germany, France, Belgium or Netherlands. We defeated German, Dutch, Swedish, French or English armies in a lot of wars in Europe.
And meanwhile, Spain defeated Turks and conquered America :coffee:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_lGdFzG-jyjk/TMhaXiakksI/AAAAAAAABkw/Yiheg_PuFDg/s1600/Mapa+Imperio+Espa%C3%B1ol.PNG

We were under ottoman rule but we didn't create one of most famous muslim civilization of all time, in the middle of Europe.
We neither did.
Those people that you refer were expelled from Spain, they are not our ancestors. We descend from precisely those that expelled to these Muslims.
But, hey man, what fault can we have that those Muslims were intelligent people (more or less), and your Muslims not so much?? :P

If Europe would care that much about this part of the world, would have come to help population that many times tried to gain their freedom from the Empire. But you sometimes stab backed them and kissed ass of ottomans.

Do you know who were the Almogavars? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Almogavers
Look what they did to Turks in current Turkey:
-Battle of river Cyzicus (1303). Result: 13000 Turks died.
-Battle of Germe (1304). The Turks tried to flee the city of Germe to see the Almogavars, but his rearguard was severely attacked by the troops of Roger de Flor.
-Battle of Aulax (1304). 18500 Turks died. Philadelphia is conquered.
-Battle of Tira (1304). More than 700 Turks died. The rest fled.
-Battle of Ania (1304). 3000 Turks died.
-Battle of Kibistra (1304). 18000 Turks died.

Who reconquered Cephalonia to Turks in 1500? Albanians,perhaps? NO, were the Spaniards :thumb001:
Who conquered Tunis to Turks in 1535? Albanians, perhaps? NO, were the Spaniards :thumb001:
Who fought in Siege of Malta against the Turks in 1565? Albanians, perhaps? NO, were the Spaniards :thumb001:
Who fought in Siege of Viena against the Turks in 1529? Albanians, perhaps? NO, among others, were the Spaniards :thumb001:
Who fought in battle of Lepanto against the Turks in 1571? Albanians, perhaps? NO, were the Spaniards :thumb001:

Europe is as it is thanks to Spain. Spain helped curb the Turkish expansion in Europe, this is a undeniable fact.

Tomorr
04-29-2013, 06:23 PM

LoL one city, even then they got kicked the fuck out just a few years later.

Kastrioti1443
04-29-2013, 06:25 PM

Durresi has been a place of many battles... against normans, against catalans, against spanish, against venecians, against turks, it was conquered and liberated many many times during history.... after all it is the main city in the Adriatik sea.

Tomorr
04-29-2013, 06:39 PM
Lol I wait that you are joking. Half of Europe (and half world, really) belonged to Spain many centuries, since Italy, Portugal, Luxembourg, Belgium, to zones of Netherlands or Greece.
Spanish Army (famous Spanish Tercios) defeated any country that you can say in Centraleuropean countries such as Germany, France, Belgium or Netherlands. We defeated German, Dutch, Swedish, French or English armies in a lot of wars in Europe.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_lGdFzG-jyjk/TMhaXiakksI/AAAAAAAABkw/Yiheg_PuFDg/s1600/Mapa+Imperio+Espa%C3%B1ol.PNG

We neither did.
Those people that you refer were expelled from Spain, they are not our ancestors. We descend from precisely those that expelled to these Muslims.
But, hey man, what fault can we have that those Muslims were intelligent people (more or less), and your Muslims not so much?? :P

-Battle of Germe (1304). The Turks tried to flee the city of Germe to see the Almogavars, but his rearguard was severely attacked by the troops of Roger de Flor.

Who reconquered Cephalonia to Turks in 1500? Albanians,perhaps? NO, were the Spaniards :thumb001:
Who conquered Tunis to Turks in 1535? Albanians, perhaps? NO, were the Spaniards :thumb001:
Who fought in Siege of Malta against the Turks in 1565? Albanians, perhaps? NO, were the Spaniards :thumb001:
Who fought in Siege of Viena against the Turks in 1529? Albanians, perhaps? NO, among others, were the Spaniards :thumb001:
Who fought in battle of Lepanto against the Turks in 1571? Albanians, perhaps? NO, were the Spaniards :thumb001:

Europe is as it is thanks to Spain. Spain helped curb the Turkish expansion in Europe, this is a undeniable fact.

What's the point of your ranting? Did something crawl up your ass and die there? Like i give a shit about what you did to Turks, this and that, like i care about your history. Big deal, we fought Turks as well, you don't see me talk about it.

Baluarte
04-29-2013, 07:15 PM
It would seem only five of them have been convicted......

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Five jailed over Kosovo organ trafficking

Organ-trading ring sentenced after performing more than 20 illegal kidney transplants at a clinic in Pristina

Five men have been convicted in Kosovo of involvement in an organ-trafficking ring that performed at least 23 illegal kidney transplants at a clinic on the outskirts of the capital, which is under the watch of UN police and Nato peacekeepers.

The trial of the men, all citizens of Kosovo, has taken on added significance in the region because it echoes a high-profile investigation into alleged organ harvesting by guerrilla fighters during the 1998-99 war.

Would-be donors from Turkey and poor parts of the former Soviet Union were lured to the Medicus clinic in Pristina on a promise of €10,000-12,000. Recipients, mainly Israelis, paid between €80,000 and 100,000 for the organs. Some donors never received any money.

"They were alone, did not speak the local language, were uncertain of what they were doing and had no one to protect their interests," Dean Pineles, part of an international panel of judges, told the court.

The scandal came to light in late 2008 when a Turkish man was stopped by police at Pristina airport. He was in pain after having his kidney removed. The case grew in notoriety when allegations surfaced that the ethnic Albanian Kosovo Liberation Army (KLA), which waged an insurgency against Serbian forces in the late 1990s, had extracted and sold organs from captives, some of them Serbs, at sites in neighbouring Albania.

A 2011 report by Council of Europe rapporteur Dick Marty cited evidence that the cases were linked and went to the highest echelons of power in the impoverished Balkan country.

Pineles criticised Marty and the Council of Europe for refusing a prosecution request for him to testify, saying they had "quickly retreated behind the cloak of immunity". He said the judges were perplexed by the refusal.

The director of the Medicus clinic, urologist Lutfi Dervishi, was jailed for eight years for organised crime and trafficking in persons. His son, Arban, was jailed for seven years and three months.

Anaesthetist Sokol Hajdini was sentenced to three years in prison and two other defendants received one-year suspended sentences. Two more were acquitted. They had all denied any wrongdoing. Prosecutors said they would appeal.

Warrants have been issued for two more suspects: Turkish surgeon Yusuf Ercin Sonmez and alleged ringleader Moshe Harel, an Israeli citizen.

A taskforce, appointed by the EU and led by the US prosecutor Clint Williamson, is investigating Marty's allegations against the KLA and is expected to issue a report in 2014.

Nato intervened in the war in 1999, launching 11 weeks of air strikes to halt the killing and expulsion of ethnic Albanians by Serbian forces trying to crush the KLA insurgency.

Kosovo, then a Serbian province, became a ward of the UN, patrolled by Nato, and declared independence in February 2008.

Serbia, which does not recognise the 2008 secession, has seized on the allegations as proof that the KLA, with which Nato co-operated during its bombing campaign, also committed war crimes.

The allegations have infuriated Kosovo's political elite and government, which contains many senior former guerrillas including the prime minister, Hashim Thaçi, who has denied the allegations.

---------------------------------------------------------

I wonder when Thaci himself will answer for his own crimes.

Arianiti
04-29-2013, 08:36 PM

We neither did.

Below you have the map, which shows what you have owned during Spanish Empire (founded April 1492) and at what time you lost them. The major areas you conquered were in new continent of America. Don't behave like some shitty village boy, full of fake pride.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/90/Spanish_Empire_Anachronous_0.PNG

We fought so many battles that you Spanish can only dream of. All our history is fighting invaders. You did shit to Turks, you were more interested in conquering lands that you own today in America.

Watch once more the video I have posted in previous posts, and you will see that it was Spanish people who converted to Muslim, and after reconverted. What other people were there, apart form locals and Arab invaders.

from wiki

The Moors were the medieval Muslim inhabitants of Morocco, western Algeria, Western Sahara, Mauritania, the Iberian Peninsula, Septimania, Sicily and Malta. The Moors called their Iberian territory Al-Andalus, an area comprising Gibraltar, much of what is now Spain and Portugal, and part of France. There was also a Moorish presence in present-day southern Italy after they occupied Mazara in 827[1] until their last settlement of Lucera was destroyed in 1300. The religious difference of the Moorish Muslims led to a centuries-long conflict with the Christian kingdoms of Europe called the Reconquista. The Fall of Granada in 1492 saw the end of the Muslim rule in Iberia.

http://www.ucalgary.ca/applied_history/tutor/imageislam/muslimSpain750Large.gif

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/ca/Spanish_reconquista.gif

Baluarte
04-29-2013, 08:43 PM
Cut the off-topic, this thread is not about Spain.

Kastrioti1443
04-29-2013, 08:45 PM
The reason why Europe remained european in race and culture is albanians. Fighting in a frontial war with turks for 37 years and winning 45/49 battles , will always be remembered as the most successful war against asiatic invaders. After Albania was conquered in 1480, Sulltan Mehmet II died after 1 year, all his force, strength was spent on albanians, because he would have gone till Paris with his army. Before he died, he was planing to conquer Italy and Austria with an army of 500,000 men, unseen in the history of human kind. He couldn't because albanians had been stopping him for 37 years, in a time when europe was devided and smashed by inner wars.

The other threat to Europe was Sulejman the Magnificent, and he was stopped by a polish-german-austrian alliance, not by spanish, in 1570.

Besides that we can not compare the man power of iberians with the ones of albanians, iberians evan today are 10 times greater in number than us.

Geni
04-29-2013, 08:54 PM
Below you have the map, which shows what you have owned during Spanish Empire (founded April 1492) and at what time you lost them. The major areas you conquered were in new continent of America. Don't behave like some shitty village boy, full of fake pride.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/90/Spanish_Empire_Anachronous_0.PNG

We fought so many battles that you Spanish can only dream of. All our history is fighting invaders. You did shit to Turks, you were more interested in conquering lands that you own today in America.

Watch once more the video I have posted in previous posts, and you will see that it was Spanish people who converted to Muslim, and after reconverted. What other people were there, apart form locals and Arab invaders.

from wiki

:laugh: Cristiano "viejo"

Arianiti
04-29-2013, 09:04 PM
Cut the off-topic, this thread is not about Spain.

Baluarte, why don't you open a thread about it then? You are a hard working guy when it comes to opening new hot threads :lol:

wvwvw
04-29-2013, 09:05 PM
The reason why Europe remained european in race and culture is albanians. Fighting in a frontial war with turks for 37 years and winning 45/49 battles , will always be remembered as the most successful war against asiatic invaders. After Albania was conquered in 1480, Sulltan Mehmet II died after 1 year, all his force, strength was spent on albanians, because he would have gone till Paris with his army. Before he died, he was planing to conquer Italy and Austria with an army of 500,000 men, unseen in the history of human kind. He couldn't because albanians had been stopping him for 37 years, in a time when europe was devided and smashed by inner wars.

The other threat to Europe was Sulejman the Magnificent, and he was stopped by a polish-german-austrian alliance, not by spanish, in 1570.

Besides that we can not compare the man power of iberians with the ones of albanians, iberians evan today are 10 times greater in number than us.

:rotfl2:rotfl::bowlol::1127:

Kastrioti1443
04-29-2013, 09:06 PM
:rotfl2:rotfl::bowlol::1127:

What is a nigger like you doing on european forums???

Besides that nigger, those are all facts that I mentioned.

Subhuman.

Baluarte
04-29-2013, 09:08 PM
Baluarte, why don't you open a thread about it then? You are a hard working guy when it comes to opening new hot threads :lol:

Open if it you want yourself, this thread is meant to follow the EU process against organ-traffickers in Kosovo.

I personally think the time they got is way too short but at least I hope the further investigations that have been announced keep bringing more criminals to justice.

wvwvw
04-29-2013, 09:13 PM
What is a nigger like you doing on european forums???

Besides that nigger, those are all facts that I mentioned.

Subhuman.

Watch your mouth boy

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTtGivHLbeAXgJ4oAKQEHrwi6baERvtS aaGrvnXOwRcLwtvEq2_

Arianiti
04-29-2013, 09:16 PM
Open if it you want yourself, this thread is meant to follow the EU process against organ-traffickers in Kosovo.

I personally think the time they got is way too short but at least I hope the further investigations that have been announced keep bringing more criminals to justice.

Dick Marty's accusation for KLA are completely non-sense.

The site (house) where this is believed to have happened doesn't have minimum medical conditions. It is a private family house. There were many world doctors who said that for this kind of intervention is needed special medical environment and devices. And for a kidney transplant you need a person who is alive and not a dead one.

As for the private practice, yes, it could have been done. But, let's see what will show the investigations.

Kastrioti1443
04-29-2013, 09:19 PM
Watch your mouth boy

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTtGivHLbeAXgJ4oAKQEHrwi6baERvtS aaGrvnXOwRcLwtvEq2_

your sister should be

Empecinado
04-29-2013, 09:28 PM
Dick Marty's accusation for KLA are completely non-sense.

The site (house) where it is believed this to have happened doesn't have minimum medical conditions. There were many world doctors who said that for this kind of intervention is needed special medical environment and devices.

As for the private practice, yes, it could have been done. But, let's see what will show the investigations.

Is not just Marty's accusations, but also reports of the BND (German intelligence services):

This applies specifically in the case of Kosovo’s current Prime Minister, Hashim Thaçi, who joined the KLA in 1993 and quickly became the organization’s political leader. In 2005, a BND report that was leaked to the German press described him as one of the leaders of the country’s organized crime syndicate and a key factor in the “interlink between politics, the economy and international organized crime” in Kosovo

http://intelnews.org/about/latest-analysis/content/analysis001/

and secret NATO leaks:

Report identifies Hashim Thaci as 'big fish' in organised crime

Kosovo's prime minister accused of criminal connections in secret Nato documents leaked to the Guardian

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/jan/24/hashim-thaci-kosovo-organised-crime

Geni
04-29-2013, 09:33 PM
mos u merrni me kto bucet sumcpum arabe..lerini te flasin ..mos ja rrisni vleren temes vari lesht

Arianiti
Is not just Marty's accusations, but also reports of the BND (German intelligence services):

http://intelnews.org/about/latest-analysis/content/analysis001/

and secret NATO leaks:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/jan/24/hashim-thaci-kosovo-organised-crime

Hashim Thaci is the contact point for Europe in Kosovo and everything related to it. If Thaci would be a criminal he would have been accused by International Court in Hague, as did many people who participated in the last war.

We will see if this is true or not. Relax ;)

Geni

Empecinado
04-29-2013, 09:47 PM
Hashim Thaci is the contact point for Europe in Kosovo and everything related to it. If Thaci would be a criminal he would have been accused by International Court in Hague, as did many people who participated in the last war.

We will see if this is true or not. Relax ;)

States supports who suits their interests, regardless of whether a criminal or not, tha'ts how policy works. Most of the criminal presidents never have been accussed by International Court, and never will be.

Arianiti
04-29-2013, 09:53 PM
States supports who suits their interests, regardless of whether a criminal or not, tha'ts how policy works. Most of the criminal presidents never have been accussed by International Court, and never will be.

FYI, he is not president but prime-minister from 2007 election. Before that he was only the leading person/president of PDK party and didn't held any other political position, therefore, he could have been accused at that time.

If states support who suits their interests then the whole world seems to be criminal in a way.

wvwvw
04-29-2013, 10:01 PM
In 1998, USA officially embraced the “Kosovo Liberation Army”, which it previously labeled “terrorist,” and threatened Belgrade with war unless it surrendered to rebel demands. In January 1999, following a staged “massacre,” NATO gave then-Yugoslavia an ultimatum: allow NATO occupation of Kosovo, or else. Belgrade said no.

An evil little war followed, wrong in both cause and conduct. Unable to hurt the Yugoslav Army, NATO began to terrorize civilians, until a face-saving compromise was proposed by Moscow. Not surprisingly, NATO shredded the deal before the ink was dry, and once in possession of the province turned it over to the KLA.

The result was a reign of terror: murder, rape, arson, demolition of churches, chapels and cemeteries – all directed not just against the Serbs, but also the Gorani, Romany and even Albanians who weren’t fully on board with KLA rule. NATO “peacekeepers” looked the other way, while the Western media – which had spun tall tales of “100,000 dead” and “rape camps” and “genocide” to help justify the war – shrugged the terror off as “revenge attacks.” In a particularly vile twist, Albanian repression was thus turned into “proof” that Albanians had been repressed.

The terror culminated in March 2004, with a pogrom one UN official compared to Kristallnacht, when 50,000 or so Albanians systematically torched Serb villages and tore down churches. In the aftermath, the propaganda machine went into overdrive, arguing that the pogrom ought to be rewarded with independence. And so it was.

In 2005, Bush II embraced the Balkans policy of his defeated challenger, and pledged support for the “Kosovian” cause. The UN whitewashed the pogrom and stopped insisting on “standards before status.” When opposition from Belgrade and Moscow stalled the independence creep, USA had the leadership in Belgrade replaced, and sidelined Moscow by having the Albanians declare independence unilaterally.

When Belgrade asked the International Court of Justice to opine on the legality of the declaration – which by all rights should have been nonexistent – the ICJ resorted to semantic contortions to make it legal.

http://original.antiwar.com/malic/2013/02/15/still-a-lie/

wvwvw
04-29-2013, 10:04 PM
Thaci should be tried for terrorism and for the ethnic cleansing of at least 200,000 Serbs from Kosovo. I can't believe that a criminal like him escaped trial and prison.

Skerdilaid
04-30-2013, 02:47 AM
Thaci could not be tried, because he never fought. It was the people that actually did the fighting, because as they say " The knife had hit the bone". Serbs put all their cards on the table when they decided to round and shoot in cold blood their closest neighbours. Their game plan failed and obviously consequences followed.

If Albanians were animals as some people trie to portray here, 200000 Serbs that you keep mentioning would not have been able to leave. Some of you should be ashamed of yourself. All you doing is trying to actually demonized the people that defended themselves, from that horrid Serb regime that is guilty of mass murdering whole community's women and children.

Kastrioti1443
04-30-2013, 02:54 AM
Thaci could not be tried, because he never fought. It was the people that actually did the fighting, because as they say " The knife had hit the bone". Serbs put all their cards on the table when they decided to round and shoot in cold blood their closest neighbours. Their game plan failed and obviously consequences followed.

If Albanians were animals as some people trie to portray here, 200000 Serbs that you keep mentioning would not have been able to leave. Some of you should be ashamed of yourself. All you doing is trying to actually demonized the people that defended themselves, from that horrid Serb regime that is guilty of mass murdering whole community's women and children.

If you have paid attention, the ones who try to demonize albanians are the wogs of Europe, lead by greeks, serbs and iberians these last days ( especially these spanish).

Evan if we would have smelted all the serbs of kosovo in ovans, again we wouldn't be equal with mongol serbs. I am albanian from albania and my family has not suffered, but If I would be from Kosova, I would have found this wogy orthodox arab called Raine and sell her as a maroceen prostitute in London, with all the things she is saying.

Skerdilaid
04-30-2013, 03:02 AM
If you have paid attention, the ones who try to demonize albanians are the wogs of Europe, lead by greeks, serbs and iberians these last days ( especially these spanish).

Evan if we would have smelted all the serbs of kosovo in ovans, again we wouldn't be equal with mongol serbs. I am albanian from albania and my family has not suffered, but If I would be from Kosova, I would have found this wogy orthodox arab called Raine and sell her as a maroceen prostitute in London, with all the things she is saying.

No brother let her be as the world runs in circles.

Cristiano viejo
04-30-2013, 03:17 AM
Enough.

What's the point of your ranting? Did something crawl up your ass and die there? Like i give a shit about what you did to Turks, this and that, like i care about your history. Big deal, we fought Turks as well, you don't see me talk about it.
I think that it is very easy to understand the why of my comment, my point is to respond to your friend about his comment on Spain and its wars in Europe and against the Turks.

Fake pride? funny coming from someone who belong to an insignificant country.
When your country conquer half Europe and half world, and form an Empire where the sun never gets, we speak of pride :thumb001:

We fought so many battles that you Spanish can only dream of.
:laugh2: :rofl: :jump0000: :rotfl: :bounce: :bounce :pound:

from wiki
I dont understand your point... are you saying that the native population of the Iberian Peninsula was Moorish, according this: "The Moors were the medieval Muslim inhabitants of Morocco, western Algeria, Western Sahara, Mauritania, the Iberian Peninsula, Septimania, Sicily and Malta. "??

The word Moor has many meanings:
-any native of North Africa.
-any Muslim.
In case of Spain, any Muslim that lived there between VIII and XIV centuries, independently they were from Hispanic or African origin.
What you should know is that the vast majority of the Muslim population that it was in Spain were just Christians converted to Islam (or their descendants, obviously), ie they were Hispanic-Visigoths in origin. They converted to Islam for economic issues, because they did not pay taxes etc
But is an irrelevant matter, because all of them were from the origin that they were, were expelled of Spain :) and the conquered territories were repopulated with Northern Spaniards.

What is your point with this? What do you mean exactly?
I only see here that Muslims invaded the Iberian Peninsula, and they were gradually being expelled :noidea:
If your goal is to say that Spaniards are Moors by having been invaded, so following your logic, you Albanians also are Moors. And Bosnians, and Greeks, and Hungarians, and the Serbs, and Romanians, and Italians, even the French.
And the same with many other countries invaded by Mongols.

http://html.rincondelvago.com/000131950.png

Crn Volk
04-30-2013, 04:02 AM
shiptars are a class act, no doubt about it

Kastrioti1443
04-30-2013, 04:03 AM
shiptars are a class act, no doubt about it

fyroman gypsoid, a new race

Crn Volk
04-30-2013, 04:10 AM
fyroman gypsoid, a new race

organ trafficker

Kastrioti1443
04-30-2013, 04:12 AM
organ trafficker

yeeeesssss, with yugoslavs

Empecinado
04-30-2013, 09:38 AM
FYI, he is not president but prime-minister from 2007 election. Before that he was only the leading person/president of PDK party and didn't held any other political position, therefore, he could have been accused at that time.

If states support who suits their interests then the whole world seems to be criminal in a way.

In fact he was in the terrorist list of USA until 2010. States have supported and are supporting rulers from around the world much worse than Thaçi, rulers who despite commiting genocide, tortures or all sorts of crimes have perfect relations and never will be tried in any international court. This is how politics works, "he is a son of bitch, but is our son of bitch", as a US president said.

Arianiti
04-30-2013, 10:58 AM
This is an absolute lie.

I don't care for Thaci, I am not even his political supporter, but your tendency is so obvious. He was more political leader during the war, didn't attend the smallest battle. Most of the time he has spent out of country, dealing with the political part of the war. stop shitting thereof.

Take Buuiltarte and raaine with you.

Arianiti
04-30-2013, 11:12 AM
Enough.

I think that it is very easy to understand the why of my comment, my point is to respond to your friend about his comment on Spain and its wars in Europe and against the Turks.

Enough with some fake glory of Spain. The greatest things you have done in your history is crimes against humanity. The civilized nations have courage to admit wrongs of their nation, while small ones see it as the glory.

Not interested to reply to you. Best regards to Gypsy Kings :lol: *great band by the way

dralos
04-30-2013, 11:18 AM
another fact is that servs in servia dont care atall about the servs in dardania,they only use them for their sick plans
many servs from dardania get called gypsies and other worse things in servia and live in ghettos there much worse than in dardania but offc we dont hear about these things,they insult the servs from dardania all the time there,call them siptari and other things
so the love between those people is nonexcistant

Empecinado
04-30-2013, 11:19 AM
This is an absolute lie.

I don't care for Thaci, I am not even his political supporter, but your tendency is so obvious. He was more political leader during the war, didn't attend the smallest battle. Most of the time he has spent out of country, dealing with political part of the war. stop shitting thereof.

Take Buuiltarte and raaine with you. But maybe it is your culture to lie.

And does it matter that did not participate physically in the war? Being the political leader is reason enough to be responsible for the actions of the UÇK and to be charged in court. This is basic criminal law.

Lies? I support all my claims with sources. And what arguments I've received ? Cheap insults, which is a tacit and coward way to accept the lack of arguments :thumb001:

Arianiti
04-30-2013, 11:29 AM
There is no other name for the lie. You should be ashamed of yourself trying to identify with terrorism young people who fought for their land, homes and family.

They didn't go into Serbia proper to attack anybody, they only defended their country and people, which is the most noble thing on Earth. They defended their villages, homes, everything within the Kosova borders. They didn't go to Serbia to attack serbia or their homes.

Arbërori
04-30-2013, 11:31 AM
There is no other name for the lie. You should be ashamed of yourself trying to identify with terrorism young people who fought for their land, homes and family.

They didn't go into Serbia proper to attack anybody, they only defended their country and people, which is the most noble thing on Earth.

Don't bother with a gitano's opinion, brah. :lol:

Empecinado
04-30-2013, 11:55 AM

They didn't go into Serbia proper to attack anybody, they only defended their country and people, which is the most noble thing on Earth. They defended their villages, homes, nothing within the Kosova border. They didn't go to Serbia to atack serbia or their homes.

Hey, I'm just the messenger:

UN resolution 1160

Condemning the use of excessive force by Serbian police forces against civilians and peaceful demonstrators in Kosovo, as well as all acts of terrorism by the Kosovo Liberation Army or any other group or individual and all external support for terrorist activity in Kosovo, including finance, arms and training,

http://www.un.org/peace/kosovo/98sc1160.htm

President Bill Clinton's special envoy to the Balkans, Robert Gelbard, described the KLA as, "without any questions, a terrorist group."

http://www.cfr.org/terrorism/terrorist-groups-political-legitimacy/p10159#4

Arianiti
04-30-2013, 12:02 PM
Hey man, when will Catalonia be free?

Try to go there fully armed and you will see how you will end up.

Lets talk about the future. Give us news about it, hey messenger.

Live the past as KLA has done it's job, with its ally NATO. Kosova is free. Those statements are bullshit

Empecinado
04-30-2013, 12:25 PM
Hey man, when will Catalonia be free?

Try to go there fully armed and you will see how you will end up.

Lets talk about the future.

Live the past as KLA has done it's job, with its ally NATO. Kosova is free.

Lol, funny because the most fanatical Catalan nationalist are complexed people whose ancestry is fully non-Catalan Spanish. I have Catalonian ancestors, my name is Catalonian, my native language is called a dialect from Catalan and more than the 30% of my surnames in the last 500 years are Catalonian...and I feel Spanish, as the two Catalan presidents of Spain who stopped all the attempts of secession.

Do you imagine Kosovar Serbians who believe are Albanians supporting in masse independence? Or that the most fanatical Kosovar separatists were from Serbian ancestry? Or fully blooded Albanian Kosovars stopping attempts of secession? Then the situation is not comparable, and that's is because Albanians are a different nation than Serbians, while Catalans and Spaniards we are the same.

Arbërori
04-30-2013, 12:27 PM
The most fanatical Serbs in Kosovo are of Albanian and Vlach ancestry. :rotfl:

Arianiti
04-30-2013, 12:38 PM

Mos eshte more redep itaqi qe mu ka leshu keshtu :lol:

Cristiano viejo
04-30-2013, 06:05 PM
It is worse to hate Serbs and Greeks and have as idol to someone from Greek origin in his father´s side, and Serbian origin in mother´s side :party000:

Enough with some fake glory of Spain. The greatest things you have done in your history is crimes against humanity.
And that who says it, a thief of kidneys from a country accused of war crimes and full of famous criminals worldwide?? :lol:

The civilized nations have courage to admit wrongs of their nation, while small ones see it as the glory.
Ah yes? yet I haven't seen England or Netherlands to apologize for the traffic of slaves or for almost exterminating the Indians of North America.
And much less I have seen to Albania asking to apolgize to the Balkan countries for to help the Ottoman Empire enslave them :thumb001: or for exporting Gypsies to the rest of European countries for commit crimes, theft, rape, trafficking with drugs and human organs etc :thumb001:

Here a little example, this Albrownian Gypsy called Astrit Bushi and his bunch of Albrownian thieves came to steal to home from a well known Spanish artist. We just have to see how left him

http://estaticos04.cache.el-mundo.net/elmundo/imagenes/2009/06/09/1244563143_0.jpg

http://estaticos04.cache.el-mundo.net/elmundo/imagenes/2009/07/26/1248602791_0.jpg

Not interested to reply to you.
I know it, the truth hurts.

Best regards to Gypsy Kings :lol:
Touching... it's great to see how among Gypsies you send regards and congratulations ;);)

*great band by the way
Only to Gypsies may like that kind of music (very widespread in Balkans, I have have understood :icon_lol:)

Don't bother with a gitano's opinion, brah. :lol:
Curious, being Albrownia famous as a country of Gypsies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYa7gKO2S8M

The.Mask
04-30-2013, 06:15 PM
cristina negro you fucking gypsy moors GTFO from this thread, you have no clue about Albania/Kosova.

Baluarte
04-30-2013, 06:16 PM
let's try to stay on topic, I agree.

el22
04-30-2013, 06:30 PM
I haven't seen a single argument here about organ trafficking. The accuses in the process mentioned in this thread are for medical malpractice.

Baluarte
04-30-2013, 06:33 PM
I haven't seen a single argument here about organ trafficking. The accuses in the process mentioned in this thread are for medical malpractice.

Go back to the article about the conviction, and you'll see the mentions about the other accusations.

Kastrioti1443
04-30-2013, 06:34 PM
Go back to the article about the conviction, and you'll see the mentions about the other accusations.

What are you trying to say with this article?

Baluarte
04-30-2013, 06:36 PM
What I said 2 pages ago, I hope the investigations progress effectively and that the criminals and politicians involved in this horrid activity go to prison.

I was replying to el22 who said there were no mention about other accusations. That's all.

Guapo
04-30-2013, 06:37 PM
What are you trying to say with this article?

is that a white guy and a gay negro in your avatar?

The.Mask
04-30-2013, 06:40 PM
This is Turkish and Israeli business, KLA has nothing to do with this they were too busy to fight against chetniks scums.
Dick Martić don't know what he says.

Kastrioti1443
04-30-2013, 06:40 PM
is that a white guy and a gay negro in your avatar?

They are 2 noric albanians who killed more than 20,000 serbs in mitrovica in 1944.

el22
04-30-2013, 06:46 PM

I have read several articles about this story (this process has started some years ago) and it has nothing to do with trafficking organs. No such charges are raised. Who in this story is prosecuted for killing people for the sake of organs?

Cristiano viejo
04-30-2013, 07:33 PM
cristina negro you fucking gypsy moors GTFO from this thread, you have no clue about Albania/Kosova.

Go out with your mask and show us your Altin Lala face, please.

Arianiti
04-30-2013, 11:53 PM

Hup bre se po ti ki krejt robt, ignorant shit.

Ptuu fare magjypi.

Drawing-slim
04-30-2013, 11:59 PM
They are 2 noric albanians who killed more than 20,000 serbs in mitrovica in 1944.For real?? Who are thay? Tell us more about them pls

Guapo
06-06-2013, 01:04 AM
sick albanians

Cristiano viejo
06-06-2013, 11:42 PM
Condemned five medical Kosovo by organ trafficking organized by the israeli Moshe Harel

http://www.alertadigital.com/2013/06/06/condenados-cinco-medicos-de-kosovo-por-el-trafico-de-organos-organizado-por-el-israeli-moshe-harel/

Marko
07-06-2013, 03:16 PM
iv'e heard this case before, there is literally no evidence except the testimony of one ex Serbian solider. And of course he would have no reason to lie about it lol.

Marko
07-06-2013, 03:17 PM
Condemned five medical Kosovo by organ trafficking organized by the israeli Moshe Harel

http://www.alertadigital.com/2013/06/06/condenados-cinco-medicos-de-kosovo-por-el-trafico-de-organos-organizado-por-el-israeli-moshe-harel/

To bad for Catholicism, its the worlds fastest dieing religion lol