PDA

View Full Version : Serbian propaganda on Thaçi

The.Mask
04-29-2013, 01:18 AM
"Thaçi was a serbian spy !" This was the title of the serbian newspaper "Kurir" .

Look how Serbia want to destabilize Kosova some days after the agreement between both countries...

http://ina-online.net/thumbnail.php?file=ttt_816941344.jpg&size=article_medium

http://www.botasot.info/reklama/largea_naslovna-1367111066-3030371367140472.jpg

Kastrioti1443
04-29-2013, 01:24 AM
It might be true. He looks like a serb after all.

ChocolateFace
04-29-2013, 05:44 AM
It might be true. He looks like a serb after all.

He does not look like a Serb. How can you disrespect a guy like Thaci after all he has done for us?

Kastrioti1443
04-29-2013, 05:45 AM
He does not look like a Serb. How can you disrespect a guy like Thaci after all he has done for us?

What has done Thaci???? There are a lot of others who have done much more than him.

ChocolateFace
04-29-2013, 05:47 AM
"Thaçi was a serbian spy !" This was the title of the serbian newspaper "Kurir" .

Look how Serbia want to destabilize Kosova some days after the agreement between both countries...

They think this is yugoslavia where you can just write some idiotic stuff in newspapers/books and make the general masses believe it.

Kastrioti1443
04-29-2013, 05:48 AM
Smash the serbian negros!!!

ChocolateFace
04-29-2013, 05:51 AM
What has done Thaci???? There are a lot of others who have done much more than him.

There were others who have done more then him but that doesn't take away the fact that he still did a lot.

Thaci was one of the founders of LPK, A KLA veteran and one of the reasons why Kosova was able to gain independence.

These were just some of the things he has done.

Kastrioti1443
04-29-2013, 05:55 AM
There were others who have done more then him but that doesn't take away the fact that he still did a lot.

Thaci was one of the founders of LPK, A KLA veteran and one of the reasons why Kosova was able to gain independence.

These were just some of the things he has done.

Thaci has stolen a lot of money, is a pro-otttomanist, he praid to Allah and Mohhamed the nigger together with Erdogan in the mosque of Mehmet II ( the biggest murderer of albanians in history,) , a totally raped man, who is raping his people also. He beats people in the streets etc etc

ChocolateFace
04-29-2013, 05:59 AM
Thaci has stolen a lot of money, is a pro-otttomanist, he praid to Allah and Mohhamed the nigger together with Erdogan in the mosque of Mehmet II ( the biggest murderer of albanians in history,) , a totally raped man, who is raping his people also. He beats people in the streets etc etc

lol I am sure most of that is propaganda.

His religious beliefs are his choice.

Kastrioti1443
04-29-2013, 06:00 AM
lol I am sure most of that is propaganda.

His religious beliefs are his choice.

Are you fucking kidding with me???? He has done this live. And this is an attack to europe, west and a selfrape of your nation

ChocolateFace
04-29-2013, 06:04 AM
Are you fucking kidding with me???? He has done this live. And this is an attack to europe, west and a selfrape of your nation

He has beaten people on the street? live?

and has raped people? live?

Kastrioti1443
04-29-2013, 06:05 AM
He has beaten people on the street? live?

and has raped people? live?

what he did with erdogan is called '' a self-rape'', and yes his police has beaten people on the streets

ChocolateFace
04-29-2013, 06:07 AM
what he did with erdogan is called '' a self-rape'', and yes his police has beaten people on the streets

They probably deserved it. Its better to beat criminals in the street and teach them a lesson then to put them in jail and to waste money on them.

Kastrioti1443
04-29-2013, 06:09 AM
They probably deserved it. Its better to beat criminals in the street and teach them a lesson then to put them in jail and to waste money on them.

They were protesters, not criminals, do not speak like a serbian military leader.

ChocolateFace
04-29-2013, 06:10 AM
They were protesters, not criminals, do not speak like a serbian military leader.

I am not speaking like a serbian military leader because what I said actually makes sense

Kastrioti1443
04-29-2013, 06:12 AM
I am not speaking like a serbian military leader because what I said actually makes sense

So when serbs call kosovars terrorists and turkish leftovers because in protests they say allahu ekber and there are a lot of darkskined people among them does this mean it is true??

So, what you said does not mean it is true.

ChocolateFace
04-29-2013, 06:15 AM
So when serbs call kosovars terrorists and turkish leftovers because in protests they say allahu ekber and there are a lot of darkskined people among them does this mean it is true??

So, what you said does not mean it is true.

I never said any of that. I said that its better to teach criminals a lesson the hard way then to rather waste money bringing them in jail.

We are debating over nonsense anyways.