PDA

View Full Version : Swedish nationalist politician Erik Almqvist moved to Hungary

Szegedist
04-30-2013, 07:17 PM
Former member of the Swedish parliament Erik Almqvist moved to Hungary permanently reporting svd.se Swedish news site.

The Swedish politician emphasized that among others, he has chosen Hungary because he finds the Hungarian conservative government's policies sympathetic. “Libertarian social conservatism and nationalism is the norm in Hungary”.

He is pleased that multiculturalism and feminism still haven't ravaged the country.

"Hungary has been a bit of my second country in a couple of years now," writes the Swedish politician on Facebook.

He is threatened by immigrant groups for standing up for his country. He writes: “I have received significant threat from sub-cultural groups, so I decided to move to Budapest."

He also writes on Facebook that he expects to be able to live and work in Hungary, where he has both friends and acquaintances.

http://www.hungarianambiance.com/2013/04/swedish-nationalist-politician-erik.html

Szegedist
04-30-2013, 07:19 PM
Now, is he going to integrate, learn the language, customs, etc :laugh: