PDA

View Full Version : Must be in the blood.

Beorn
09-04-2009, 02:56 PM
Heroic female medic who ignored shrapnel embedded in her shoulder to save SEVEN soldiers during Taliban attack (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1210676/Hero-medic-shrapnel-ignores-pain-help-save-SEVEN-fellow-soldiers.html)

An heroic army medic treated seven injured comrades after a Taliban attack in Afghanistan despite being wounded with shrapnel herself, it emerged today.
Lance Corporal Sally Clarke, of 2 Rifles, ignored the searing pain caused by the shards embedded in her shoulder and back and set about treating the rest of her patrol.
The worst hit was Corporal Paul Mather who incredibly managed to radio instructions for jets circling above to open fire on Taliban insurgents despite bleeding heavily from wounds the size of his fist.

Just amazing. Just confirms my belief that women are more than capable of entering the army and excelling where men have dominated for so long.

Well done to the girl. It must be in the name and the blood ;)

Corporal Mather, 28, and Lance Corporal Clarke, 22, from Cheltenham, were on patrol south of Sangin when insurgents fired rocket propelled grenades over a wall as soldiers dealt with an anti-tank mine.

From the West Country as well. What a surprise. :cool:

09-04-2009, 08:36 PM
Women should not be sent to war, they are needed for other things.This is aside from the matter of maintaining physical standards in training.

Beorn
09-04-2009, 08:41 PM
Women gained equal rights and have become anything but the stay at home mothers they once were. We may as well utilise their willingness to be equal to men and ship them off to war zones. I think women are more than capable enough to survive in a war zone, as this brave woman has shown.

09-04-2009, 08:46 PM
Your acceptance of aspects of looney-left dogma has been noted before.

She deserves a pat on the back for doing her job properly, nothing more. But she isn't the equal of a man and doesn't belong in harm's way.

The Lawspeaker
09-04-2009, 08:49 PM

She deserves a pat on the back for doing her job properly, nothing more. But she isn't the equal of a man and doesn't belong in harm's way.
She deserves a medal for it and a post at a non-combat unit back home in England.
I don't mind women getting enlisted but they don't belong in the line of fire because we all know what happens when they get captured (and what sometimes happens by the hands of their own male comrades).

Æmeric
09-04-2009, 08:49 PM
Her exploits could have been greatly exaggerated, like those of Jessica Lynch.

Beorn
09-04-2009, 08:50 PM

And it's been noted that you continually shift an argument away from the main point and deride the person with petty titles.

She deserves a pat on the back for doing her job properly, nothing more. But she isn't the equal of a man and doesn't belong in harm's way.She is certainly the equal of you or I. Here we are on a Friday evening typing on the internet with our beer bellies and she is out there saving people with holes in her body. I can't for the life of me think how you have come to the conclusion that we are better than her in that respect.

What would you propose she should be doing instead?

09-04-2009, 08:53 PM
She deserves a medal for it

No, she only did her duty. Medals are for going above and beyond the call of duty, like the corporal in the story.

and a post at a non-combat unit back home in England.
I don't mind women getting enlisted but they don't belong in the line of fire because we all know what happens when they get captured (and what sometimes happens by the hands of their own male comrades).

I agree. They can do a lot of useful work in the forces without being sent to the front lines. The women pilots who ferried aircraft in WW2, worked in munitions factories or in the plotting rooms of Fighter Command during the Battle of Britain are good examples.

The Lawspeaker
09-04-2009, 08:54 PM
No, she only did her duty. Medals are for going above and beyond the call of duty, like the corporal in the story.

I agree. They can do a lot of useful work in the forces without being sent to the front lines. The women pilots who ferried aircraft in WW2, worked in munitions factories or in the plotting rooms of Fighter Command during the Battle of Britain are good examples.
She was herself injured while in the line of duty and she still continued to function.

09-04-2009, 08:59 PM
And it's been noted that you continually shift an argument away from the main point and deride the person with petty titles.

It's actually relevant to the topic that you sound like an Equality True Believer

She is certainly the equal of you or I. Here we are on a Friday evening typing on the internet with our beer bellies and she is out there saving people with holes in her body. I can't for the life of me think how you have come to the conclusion that we are better than her in that respect.

Speak for yourself, but the average bloke is bigger, stronger and more aggressive than the average woman and this particular woman isn't one of those rare physical superwomen, like that South African sprinter. She did her duty but she should never have been placed in that situation to start with.

What would propose she should be doing instead?

She can do the same job OUT of the war zone.

The Lawspeaker
09-04-2009, 09:01 PM
It's actually relevant to the topic that you sound like an Equality True Believer
And what is wrong with equality ?

She can do the same job OUT of the war zone.
And yes this young lady choose to serve while you, Wat, me and a lot of other men didn't.

09-04-2009, 09:01 PM
She was herself injured while in the line of duty and she still continued to function.

A minor injury, painful but not debilitating, the type of thing young soldiers are expected to endure. The point is that she should never have been placed in that danger

The Lawspeaker
09-04-2009, 09:02 PM
A minor injury, painful but not debilitating, the type of thing young soldiers are expected to endure. The point is that she should never have been placed in that danger
Mild or heavy injury. She got injured for God, Queen and Country (or effectively actually for the banks running/ruining it) while we are at home behind our pc's discussing whether she should or should not serve.

09-04-2009, 09:03 PM
And what is wrong with equality ?

It doesn't exist.

And yes this young lady choose to serve while you, Wat, me and a lot of other men didn't.

It's a crime, imo, that a brave young woman was placed in danger for the false god of "Equality"

The Lawspeaker
09-04-2009, 09:06 PM
It doesn't exist.
Ooh it does. No man is more worth then the next. The only distinctions that ought to be made is whether this man or woman is a natural born citizen (pure English or pure Dutch) and whether he or she can think for him/herself.

It's a crime, imo, that she was placed in danger for the false god of "Equality"
So you would prefer to be a serf under a noblemen while your dear wife and daughter has/have the right to prostitute herself/ themselves for the pleasure of His Lordship ?

09-04-2009, 09:14 PM
Ooh it does. No man is more worth then the next.

We're not talking about equality under the law here. Being a soldier is a job requiring certain physical abilities.

So you would prefer to be a serf under a noblemen while your dear wife and daughter has/have the right to prostitute herself/ themselves for the pleasure of His Lordship ?

No. Women have been barred from serving in combat until quite recently. This eminently sensible rule should be re-instated.

The Lawspeaker
09-04-2009, 09:18 PM
We're not talking about equality under the law here. Being a soldier is a job requiring certain physical abilities.
Certainly. Women should not serve in combat units. But women did actually serve as nurses and in for instance the W.A.A.F. And they served honorably.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c8/Waaf.jpg

No. Women have been barred from serving in combat until quite recently. This eminently sensible rule should be re-instated.
Well- but she choose for it herself. But it should be re-instated. Along with national service for all men.

Beorn
09-04-2009, 09:19 PM

I'm not going to get further into this discussion, but you seriously do have to step back and take a look at yourself. You have quite clearly mistaken several key points of myself and misconstrued them into some warped, low level angst driven tirade towards myself.

It's okay though, as I understand that you are struggling with your conflicting emotions about multiculturalism, and can't understand why others don't want your uniformed WNism imposed upon them or their country. You are in the right place though as you will learn all about preservationism and not this outdated, outmoded sense of loyalism.

In regards to this very issue, you must understand that women have attained equal rights and equal status amongst the men. They now live and breathe amongst the man's world and will have to shoulder the responsibility of having to do all the aspects of societal and cultural construction that were once the sole responsibility of men.

Women have a long and illustrious history of fighting with their menfolk, and I intend for these equal members of society to contribute and provide the very best that they know they can achieve.

What else should be done? Women return to their knitting and washing and other household chores...and that's it?

We can't have one and not the other. Time to stop being hypocritical.

Speak for yourself, but the average bloke is bigger, stronger and more aggressive than the average womanTrue, but the women that are as robust, stronger and aggressive as men are by their own confidence and nature more than acceptable to join and fight with men.

She did her duty but she should never have been placed in that situation to start with.You are returning to that 'God like status' again. You do not decide what this woman does and doesn't do. She has fought hard to get to where she is and she is within her rights to continue to be so.

She can do the same job OUT of the war zone.No she can't. To be a battlefield medic would imply that she is on the battlefield, but if you are implying that she could be a medic closer to home, then you would have to ask her. It is her decision ultimately (unless she gets the big nod of course).

The Lawspeaker
09-04-2009, 09:23 PM
Anyways, 007, would you serve in her stead ?

09-04-2009, 09:50 PM
It's okay though, as I understand that you are struggling with your conflicting emotions about multiculturalism, and can't understand why others don't want your uniformed WNism imposed upon them or their country.

:confused: What the hell are you babbling about now?

In regards to this very issue, you must understand that women have attained equal rights and equal status amongst the men. They now live and breathe amongst the man's world and will have to shoulder the responsibility of having to do all the aspects of societal and cultural construction that were once the sole responsibility of men.

No, you must understand that many of the problems of our society stem directly from this radical egalitarianism. Pretending that men and women or different races are interchangeable is ridiculous.

What else should be done? Women return to their knitting and washing and other household chores...and that's it?

We can't have one and not the other.

Nonsense. Your fanatical insistence on radical "equality" is not the only option. Women have been traditionally kept out of combat for a number of reasons. First and most important becasue they are too valuable to be risked but also because they cannot meet the standards and because they distract the men from the task at hand.

Time to stop being hypocritical.

There's that "hypocrisy" thing again. As long as you follow the multicult path, your desire to avoid "hypocrisy" will hamstring your preservationist efforts. We don't need to allow women to serve in combat in order to allow them to do everything else they do these days.

True, but the women that are as robust, stronger and aggressive as men are by their own confidence and nature more than acceptable to join and fight with men.

No. Men wage war. Those big, tough women can work in the factories while the lads are overseas.

No she can't. To be a battlefield medic would imply that she is on the battlefield, but if you are implying that she could be a medic closer to home, then you would have to ask her. It is her decision ultimately (unless she gets the big nod of course).

:rolleyes: A medic is a medic, she can work out of the war zone. What sort of society sends it young women into combat?

The Lawspeaker
09-04-2009, 09:51 PM
I am still waiting for your reply: would you serve in her stead ?

09-04-2009, 09:52 PM
Anyways, 007, would you serve in her stead ?

Yes, I would take the place of one of these young women, if it meant they wouldn't have to go.

Beorn
09-04-2009, 09:55 PM
No. Men wage war. Those big, tough women can work in the factories while the lads are overseas.

And take the jobs of those men who stayed behind? Why not return them to their knitting instead?

:rolleyes: A medic is a medic, she can work out of the war zone.

But she wanted to be a battlefield medic. What she wants she gets. Well done to her I say.

What sort of society sends it young women into combat?

Many, but most importantly the natives of England have. You'd know that of course...being English. ;):D

RoyBatty
09-04-2009, 10:04 PM
Congrats to the girl for doing her job well. Sadly it's a rotten war and ordinary working class people are paying the price for it in order to further the aims and swell the bank accounts of the well-heeled, moneyed mafia.

It's not a "war on terror". It's a war for geopolitical profits and gains.

While I recognise that this is the age of "equal rights" and "equality" I'm also not comfortable with the idea that women be sent into harms way, particularly when it is for a rotten cause such as this.

The Lawspeaker
09-04-2009, 10:07 PM
Yes, I would take the place of one of these young women, if it meant they wouldn't have to go.
I am sure you would. :rolleyes:

Germanicus
09-04-2009, 10:08 PM
My personal opinion of women in the front line is this.............No woman should serve on the front line...end of....
Men are super aggressive, super fit, and super strong, and having a woman along side a man in battle would hamper his advantage of their masculinity.
One thing the British army did originally in the training and acceptance of women into the front line a few years ago was the pick up and carry test, whereupon a trainee woman would have to pick up a woman colleague who was injured and carried on the shoulders away from harm 100yrds away.
The dead weight lift was impossible for women, rarely did a woman pass this test.

Phlegethon
09-04-2009, 10:12 PM
No females in the armed forces and no armed forces in foreign lands.

09-04-2009, 10:13 PM
And take the jobs of those men who stayed behind? Why not return them to their knitting instead?

Because, as I pointed out before, one doesn't need to be a fanatic about these things. There are other options besides either barefoot and pregnant or serving as shock troops

But she wanted to be a battlefield medic. What she wants she gets. Well done to her I say.

What if she wants to import large numbers of racial aliens and deport all the indigenous Brits?

Many, but most importantly the natives of England have. You'd know that of course...being English. ;):D

Only a sick society sends it's young women into combat.

I am sure you would. :rolleyes:

Naturally anybody who disagrees with you on the question of Holy Equality is a coward, is that it? :rolleyes: Kiss my ass.

The Lawspeaker
09-04-2009, 10:22 PM
Naturally anybody who disagrees with you on the question of Holy Equality is a coward, is that it? :rolleyes: Kiss my ass.
No thank you. I don't kisses asses as I believe in Holy Equality and the only ones that I would ever treat with real reference are those people that serve their country in uniform- and takes a bullet or shrapnel defending it.

I have nothing but contempt for those that criticize the ones that serve but would not be willing to take their place. I agree that women should not serve in front-line duties but now that she is (voluntary) doing it she should be treated with nothing less but utmost respect.

Loki
09-04-2009, 10:25 PM
Is that the Celtic or Saxon blood?

Beorn
09-04-2009, 10:35 PM
The dead weight lift was impossible for women, rarely did a woman pass this test.

And the ones who did? What about the men that didn't pass the test?

What if she wants to import large numbers of racial aliens and deport all the indigenous Brits?

Stop being so dramatic.

Only a sick society sends it's young women into combat.

Many societies greater than us have sent women into the battlefield.

Is that the Celtic or Saxon blood?

The English blood, Loki. That good old mongrel blood.

Loki
09-04-2009, 10:36 PM

When did the English stop taking in ethnicities in their "mongrelization" ethnogenesis?

Poltergeist
09-04-2009, 10:38 PM
Is there something special in the Talibans' blood as well, so that they persist in their struggle?

Beorn
09-04-2009, 10:40 PM
When did the English stop taking in ethnicities in their "mongrelization" ethnogenesis?

Who cares? I'm more interested in preserving the mongrels we have and the culture they forged.

Loki
09-04-2009, 10:42 PM
Who cares? I'm more interested in preserving the mongrels we have and the culture they forged.

Well, you've got one more mongrel in merry old England to contribute to the gene pool -- me! :thumb001:

The Lawspeaker
09-04-2009, 10:43 PM
Well, you've got one more mongrel in merry old England to contribute to the gene pool -- me! :thumb001:
You are in the wrong country, Loki. Your kin is just across the North Sea. :)

09-04-2009, 10:46 PM
And the ones who did? What about the men that didn't pass the test?

They flunk out of training, duh.

Stop being so dramatic.

Nothing dramatic about it, a simple question you refuse to answer because all of a sudden the young lady's wishes aren't paramount to you anymore. :p

Many societies greater than us have sent women into the battlefield.

Name a society greater than England.

For a preservationist, you sure use a lot of multikult standbys

The Lawspeaker
09-04-2009, 10:48 PM
If it aint Dutch.....:coffee:

09-04-2009, 10:50 PM
If it aint Dutch.....:coffee:

Do you send women into combat?

. I agree that women should not serve in front-line duties but now that she is (voluntary) doing it she should be treated with nothing less but utmost respect.

Then what are you arguing with me for?

The Lawspeaker
09-04-2009, 10:53 PM
Do you send women into combat?

Then what are you arguing with me for?
I need to look it up but I remember that a Dutch soldier lost her leg in Afghanistan.

09-04-2009, 10:54 PM
That's sick

Beorn
09-04-2009, 10:56 PM

Before people started throwing dummies out of prams because they were being told they weren't particularly welcomed, I clearly stated your presence didn't really bother me. I'd prefer it if you had your own nation to live in and evolve your culture and ethnicity further, alone, but fate happened and made that impossible.

They flunk out of training, duh.

And the women who don't? Surely by your reasoning the men that can't hack it should be thrown into a position they clearly can't handle anyway just because they have the right genitalia.

a simple question you refuse to answer

I didn't answer it because it didn't concern us in this thread.

If you proclaim to be able to assimilate within England yuo should already know the answer. Think back before the Anglo-Saxon name for this nation even existed.

For a preservationist, you sure use a lot of multikult standbys

Not at all. Mongrels we are, mongrels we should be proud of. It doesn't advocate suddenly swamping the third world in to my country, or the ex-colonies either. :swl

The Lawspeaker
09-04-2009, 11:00 PM
That's sick
Yap it is. The poor girl. But I remember that when she came home and it was shown on national tv she looked in the camera with no remorse and from the looks of it she would certainly do it again.
Tell me- are their any male soldiers with that spirit you have heard of ?

http://www.ad.nl/multimedia/archive/00117/uruzg_117878h.jpg

Jaaike Brandsma (20) lost her leg by an attack on civilians and Dutch troops in Afghanistan. Her right leg had to be amputated.
13 civilians lost their lives and 8 Dutch soldiers were injured (1 died).
And before you say that "no man would ever want her again"- she seems to have a boyfriend that was already with her when she served and despite her fears before she came home that he would "turn her down" her boyfriend told her that "he didn't fall in love with her because of her feet" and stayed with her.

qm-cMYuzY0Q
(from 2.42 onwards)

http://www.geenstijl.nl/archives/images/lintje.jpg

Note: I know a couple of ladies that served in various branches of our Armed Forces and proved to be no different from the men.
But my stance on whether women should serve in the line of fire has not changed: no.

Nationalitist
09-05-2009, 12:04 AM
I don't think women should be allowed to drive. Women in the army? Are you insane?

Btw, I support heroic Taliban freedom fighters and their struggle!

09-05-2009, 03:18 PM
And the women who don't?

Were there any?

Surely by your reasoning the men that can't hack it should be thrown into a position they clearly can't handle anyway just because they have the right genitalia.

Not at all. By my reasoning those who aren't suitable for the job get rejected and nobody cares whether they had aspirations or not. The point of having an army is to fight wars, not advance dubious social engineering projects of the radical left.

I didn't answer it because it didn't concern us in this thread.

False, you were full of enthusiasm for this girl's wishes as long as you agreed with her.

If you proclaim to be able to assimilate within England yuo should already know the answer. Think back before the Anglo-Saxon name for this nation even existed.

I don't "proclaim(sic) to be able to assimilate". I am English.

Not at all. Mongrels we are, mongrels we should be proud of.

You make the term mongrel meaningless by using it when it doesn't apply. You also fall into the multikult's trap.

BTW, you said earlier that this young woman had to fight to get her place in the army. That's nonsense, the equality laws favour women and minorities who wish to enter traditionally white male occupations.

Tell me- are their any male soldiers with that spirit you have heard of ?

Plenty. How about the one in the story posted in the OP, or did you forget about him already in your admiration for the lesser sacrifice the girl made? He's the one who might actually deserve a medal. The way the original story and you have ignored his ordeal says a great deal about the mentality of those who support allowing women to serve in combat. He's doing his job and refusing morphine with fist-sized holes in his body and you and Wat think the girl is the one who deserves a bloody medal. :rolleyes:

Note: I know a couple of ladies that served in various branches of our Armed Forces and proved to be no different from the men.
But my stance on whether women should serve in the line of fire has not changed: no.

The notion that women are no different to men is radical egalitarian nonsense. If they truly were no different, why don't you fully support sending them into combat?

Beorn
09-05-2009, 03:45 PM
Were there any?

You tell me. You have come across as someone who apparently knows it first hand.

Not at all. By my reasoning those who aren't suitable for the job get rejected and nobody cares whether they had aspirations or not.

You missed the point I was making. The women that can successfully qualify as the equal of a man are more than capable of forging a career in the Army, yes?

False, you were full of enthusiasm for this girl's wishes as long as you agreed with her.

I never answered the question because your question was not on topic, irrelevant and slightly childish in its approach for an answer.

You said:
Originally Posted by 007 http://www.theapricity.com/forum/images/IPBPRO/buttons_IPBPRO/viewpost.gif (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=92663#post92663)

Who cares? We are discussing whether she should be in the army. If you want to discuss this irrelevant point further then by all means create a new thread and it can be discussed there. :)

I don't "proclaim(sic) to be able to assimilate". I am English.

How? How are you English?

You make the term mongrel meaningless by using it when it doesn't apply. You also fall into the multikult's trap.

You keep yapping on with that label. The truth is the country is one happy mongrel lapping away at a bone, but as I said clearly before...and several times before that in fact, is that being a mongrel does not equate to then accepting third worlders or anyone else who fancies coming here.

Perhaps for another thread, but do you seriously consider the people of England and Britain to be pure?

BTW, you said earlier that this young woman had to fight to get her place in the army. That's nonsense, the equality laws favour women and minorities who wish to enter traditionally white male occupations.

I know for a fact that they don't. Yes, they do get treated with what could be described as 'kid gloves', but they still have to show they can handle everything thrown at them in the heat of battle and conduct themselves to the task they have been trained.

you and Wat think the girl is the one who deserves a bloody medal. :rolleyes:

This is a very clear example of how you don't actually read what is posted.

I never said this woman should receive a medal. Lawspeaker did. :thumb001:

09-05-2009, 10:50 PM
You tell me. You have come across as someone who apparently knows it first hand.
You missed the point I was making. The women that can successfully qualify as the equal of a man are more than capable of forging a career in the Army, yes?

There may be a very small number of women who could qualify for the combat arms without lowering of standards, or taking steroids. They just aren't built for it. Life being what it is there may be a few, but they still shouldn't be sent into combat. Women and men are not interchangeable. Their wishes are not paramount, having an effective army is what counts.

I never answered the question because your question was not on topic, irrelevant and slightly childish in its approach for an answer.

We weren't born yesterday. You stopped caring about her fuzzy feelings as soon as she started doing things you didn't like. :p

How? How are you English?

I told you before, by your definition or mine, I'm English. As in born in England to English parents, grandparents, great-grandparents etc.

You keep yapping on with that label. The truth is the country is one happy mongrel lapping away at a bone, but as I said clearly before...and several times before that in fact, is that being a mongrel does not equate to then accepting third worlders or anyone else who fancies coming here.

Yes, we are all aware that you agree with the multikult that the English are mongrels.

Perhaps for another thread, but do you seriously consider the people of England and Britain to be pure?

Yeah, pure English, not mongrels. From wiki;
"Among humans, mongrel and mongrelize are derogatory terms for the mixing of races."
"Among pets, one whose parentage is of unknown or mixed breeds as opposed to purebred."

The English people are neither.

I know for a fact that they don't. Yes, they do get treated with what could be described as 'kid gloves', but they still have to show they can handle everything thrown at them in the heat of battle and conduct themselves to the task they have been trained.

There's that naivete again.

This is a very clear example of how you don't actually read what is posted.

I never said this woman should receive a medal. Lawspeaker did. :thumb001:

I know. And you praised her to the heavens and ignored the bloke the same as he did.

Beorn
09-06-2009, 01:47 AM
They just aren't built for it.

Of course they are. As with men, some are and some aren't. The ones that do tend to succeed.

having an effective army is what counts.Which we do, and women contribute towards that.

I told you before, by your definition or mine, I'm English. As in born in England to English parents, grandparents, great-grandparents etc.Just tell us how you think you're English. Ultimately that is all that matters.

Yes, we are all aware that you agree with the multikult that the English are mongrels. Please stop using that term. It demeans your points everytime you use it.

Yeah, pure English, not mongrels. From wiki;
"Among humans, mongrel and mongrelize are derogatory terms for the mixing of races."There you go then. It's quite clear that each wave of populations that entered England and the British Isles were all distinct and left distinct marks upon the English DNA.

We are mongrels. Nothing "multikult" about that. :)

There's that naivete again. How is it naive? Please could you explain why my opinion is thought naive in this instance.

I know. And you praised her to the heavens and ignored the bloke the same as he did.Not at all. The only reason I even bothered to post this article was because she was from the West Country and shares the same surname as myself. I would have posted this article if the person had been a male also.

My opinion is she was doing her job. I would expect her to do this. She should enjoy her five minutes of fame and get back out there, keep her head down and do her job.

09-06-2009, 04:36 PM
Of course they are. As with men, some are and some aren't. The ones that do tend to succeed.

:rolleyes: No, mate, they aren't. They are smaller, weaker and less aggressive. Every military force that has changed their policy in recent years to fast track women into the combat arms has lowered standards to accomplish it. For example, the elite US Marine Corps allowed women to do their running in running shoes rather than combat boots because they were getting shin splints. However they will have to wear boots in action.

Which we do, and women contribute towards that.

Which we did and now women are detracting from that.

Just tell us how you think you're English. Ultimately that is all that matters.

I just did ffs, and it's not all that matters or else we'd have a load of wogs and niggers claiming to be English

Please stop using that term. It demeans your points everytime you use it.

It is the point. :rolleyes:

There you go then. It's quite clear that each wave of populations that entered England and the British Isles were all distinct and left distinct marks upon the English DNA.

We are mongrels. Nothing "multikult" about that. :)

Apparently you didn't read and understand the definition. All the various groups which have settled in England over the years until 1950 or so were of the same race. Nothing mongrel about them. Also, if you had bred two different breeds of dog together as a mongrel 1000 years ago and then bred the resulting pups with each other exclusively until they breed true, then you have a new breed of dog which is no longer a mongrel. No matter how you slice it the term mongrel doesn't apply to the English. You have fallen for the multikult definition

How is it naive? Please could you explain why my opinion is thought naive in this instance.

It is naive to think in the face of all the evidence to the contrary that women and minorities in traditionally white male occupations have had to meet the same standards when there are quotas in place and immense political and legal pressure to increase their numbers in those occupations.

My opinion is she was doing her job. I would expect her to do this. She should enjoy her five minutes of fame and get back out there, keep her head down and do her job.

She's only having five minutes of fame because she's a woman in a man's job. Contrast her treatment in the story and this thread with the far more seriously injured man.

Beorn
09-06-2009, 05:08 PM
:rolleyes: No, mate, they aren't.

Do you actually know what a woman looks like? And I'm not talking about the ones you've seen in magazines :swl

They are smaller, weaker and less aggressive.

You've never met a real woman then.

It is the point. :rolleyes:

Then it was a very bad point.

Apparently you didn't read and understand the definition. All the various groups which have settled in England over the years until 1950 or so were of the same race.

I understood it all with absolute clarity, yet you forget that within the British Isles you can account with distinction the many populations which make up the people of the British Isles. They have all enjoyed each others company over the years and as such have created a large mongrel nation.

It is naive to think in the face of all the evidence to the contrary that women and minorities in traditionally white male occupations have had to meet the same standards when there are quotas in place and immense political and legal pressure to increase their numbers in those occupations.

I'm with you now, but your point is still inconsistent with reality.

She's only having five minutes of fame because she's a woman in a man's job.

Yes. The story is remarkable because in your eyes she should have been there because she wasn't worthy enough, but she was and she proved you wrong.

09-06-2009, 07:17 PM
Do you actually know what a woman looks like? And I'm not talking about the ones you've seen in magazines :swl
You've never met a real woman then.

:rolleyes: All the women you know look like Arnold Schwarzenegger I suppose. Aren't you lucky.

I understood it all with absolute clarity, yet you forget that within the British Isles you can account with distinction the many populations which make up the people of the British Isles. They have all enjoyed each others company over the years and as such have created a large mongrel nation.

No, you didn't, or you would stop using the word mongrel incorrectly. These "populations" in Britain that you speak of are all the same race. Therefore crosses between them cannot be mongrels.

I'm with you now, but your point is still inconsistent with reality.

No, it's the simple truth, well documented for those not blinded by multikult brainwashing

Yes. The story is remarkable because in your eyes she should have been there because she wasn't worthy enough, but she was and she proved you wrong.

She shouldn't have been there because we shouldn't send women into battle. Lowering of standards is only one aspect of it. They are also too valuable to be risked. Women have long been excused from that lethal responsibility and there's no good and compelling reason we should change now. You continue to fall for the current orthodoxy's social engineering propaganda.

Beorn
09-06-2009, 07:26 PM
:rolleyes: All the women you know look like Arnold Schwarzenegger I suppose.

Not at all, it's your continuation to deny that there exist women that are the physical equal of a man that make you automatically assume that to be fit for the army as a woman you would need to be of Arnie's proportions.
Tell me, do all men who join the Army correlate to that stereotype also?

These "populations" in Britain that you speak of are all the same race. Therefore crosses between them cannot be mongrels.

They are of the same race, but there exist in this race different, distinct populations. Populations which have mixed and bred a breed of mongrel. The English being one of them.

Sorry, 007, but no WNism can get into this mind of mine.

Liffrea
09-06-2009, 07:38 PM
I think if a women wants to fight then that’s a different issue, female warriors aren’t alien to northern European culture even if they are the exception, however I don’t believe the bar should be lowered as some have suggested for units like the Royal Marines or Paras, the training is tough and brutal for a reason, if she can hack it good, if not…..

However I will admit there is a natural instinct to take exception to women wielding arms, it’s natural for men to be protective and chauvinistic, land, resources, women are the rewards of slaying your opponents, and I think many men see themselves as more expendable than women, in purely cold terms shortage of men isn’t as big an issue as shortage of women.

09-06-2009, 08:39 PM
Not at all, it's your continuation to deny that there exist women that are the physical equal of a man that make you automatically assume that to be fit for the army as a woman you would need to be of Arnie's proportions.
Tell me, do all men who join the Army correlate to that stereotype also?

I was being facetious. I'll explain that concept to you later after we've made some progress on the present subject.

They are of the same race, but there exist in this race different, distinct populations. Populations which have mixed and bred a breed of mongrel. The English being one of them.

Sorry, 007, but no WNism can get into this mind of mine.

I'm not a "WNism" or a nutzi. You are using the word mongrel incorrectly. You are using the multikult's definition of the word which implies that mixing between different "populations" is comparable to mixing between races.

Beorn
09-06-2009, 09:22 PM
...the word which implies that mixing between different "populations" is comparable to mixing between races.

That's because it is. Not on such a larger and more detrimental scale, but it is still of such a concern to warrant keeping an eye on.

09-07-2009, 05:25 PM
That's because it is. Not on such a larger and more detrimental scale, but it is still of such a concern to warrant keeping an eye on.

There's no harm to the genepool if someone from another part of Britain or from outside Britain with the same genes interbreeds with the locals.

Beorn
09-07-2009, 05:41 PM
There's no harm to the genepool if someone from another part of Britain or from outside Britain with the same genes interbreeds with the locals.

I couldn't care less about the gene pool. It's the cultural "gene pool" which I care more for. I'd be more willing for a Scotsman rather than an American or Australian to be introduced into the "gene pool" as we both share a recent cultural point in time, whereas Yanks and Aussies don't.

09-07-2009, 05:45 PM
:spy: I couldn't care less about the gene pool. It's the cultural "gene pool" which I care more for. I'd be more willing for a Scotsman rather than an American or Australian to be introduced into the "gene pool" as we both share a recent cultural point in time, whereas Yanks and Aussies don't.

Yes, I know. That's why you would accept half-castes over colonials of English blood and waffle on about Brits being mongrels in agreement with the multikult.

Beorn
09-07-2009, 05:53 PM
Yes, I know. That's why you would accept half-castes over colonials of English blood and waffle on about Brits being mongrels in agreement with the multikult.

Blah blah blah blah blah.

Please show me where I have said: "(I) accept half-castes over colonials"

If you wish to continue discussing anythign with me you need to do two things.

1) Stop creating lies about me to further your opinions.

2) Stop referring to me as a multikult, when it is you who wishes to breed the English people with American people and create some all embracing culture fuckfest.

09-07-2009, 06:01 PM
Blah blah blah blah blah.

You really need to get over this urge to waffle on about nothing.

Please show me where I have said: [I]"(I) accept half-castes over colonials"[/l]

You made a statement in a thread not long ago claiming that half-English had a claim on Enlgand, half-castes are half -English. You said you didn't know what to do with such people because they were born here.

If you wish to continue discussing anythign with me you need to do two things.

1) Stop creating lies about me to further your opinions.

I haven't lied about you. I am pointing out the errors in your "thinking" where you haven't shed multikult programming.

2) Stop referring to me as a multikult, when it is you who wishes to breed the English people with American people and create some all embracing culture fuckfest.

Nonsense.
1. I have no plans to import Americans to Britain.
2. People of English blood from the colonies cannot alter the gene pool and would soon be assimilated
3. You use the multikult's bogus definition of mongrel instead of the correct one

Beorn
09-07-2009, 06:19 PM
You made a statement in a thread not long ago claiming that half-English had a claim on Enlgand, half-castes are half -English.

That's because they do. As English citizens.

I haven't lied about you. I am pointing out the errors in your "thinking" where you haven't shed multikult programming.

To fully point out my errors and successfully address them, you first need to address your own misinformed opinions and values. Until then, the argument will be you imposing upon me your cultural multicultural fuckfest in the name of WNism.

1. I have no plans to import Americans to Britain.

Then why keep banging on about it? It's always you who brings up the conversation in our discussions.

2. People of English blood from the colonies cannot alter the gene pool and would soon be assimilated

Testing...testing...Is this mike even on? I don't care for the gene pool.

3. You use the multikult's bogus definition of mongrel instead of the correct one

"The correct one"...I'm terribly sorry. I didn't realise words had strict meanings which couldn't be applied in different occasions.

A mongrel is defined as thus: "refers to mixed ancestry"

"Hey Tom Jones, what is your ancestry?"

"Well there me Boyo, me Father and Mother were Welsh, but me Grandparents were all English, save for two who were Welsh. That is me ancestry, boyo"

"So you're a mixed ancestry kinda man then?"

"Certainly am, but I am all singing, thrusting, mother molesting, 100% pure Welsh, Boyo."

"You certainly are, Tom. You certainly are."

"What's new pussy cat? Woah woah woah oh oh"

09-07-2009, 06:37 PM
That's because they do. As English citizens.

So I wasn't lying that you preferred half-castes to colonials, you numpty. :rolleyes:

To fully point out my errors and successfully address them, you first need to address your own misinformed opinions and values. Until then, the argument will be you imposing upon me your cultural multicultural fuckfest in the name of WNism.

I don't have misinformed opinions and values and I am not a WN.

Then why keep banging on about it? It's always you who brings up the conversation in our discussions.

I was responding to your last post. :rolleyes:

Testing...testing...Is this mike even on? I don't care for the gene pool.

Yes, I know you that's because you subscribe to the civic nationalism of the multikult.

"The correct one"...I'm terribly sorry. I didn't realise words had strict meanings which couldn't be applied in different occasions.

Well, now you know. That's why we have dictionaries.

Beorn
09-07-2009, 06:48 PM
So I wasn't lying that you preferred half-castes to colonials, you numpty. :rolleyes:

Of course you were lying about me. Perhaps whilst you trawl the forum trying to find unrelated snippets of discussion to wrench out of context in order to frame me with, why don't you go back and locate that statement I made where I said to Loki (I think) that I would prefer, of course, to have him as a white man than some Kneegrow from SA. I would prefer to have an all white England, but reality dictates I'm afraid.

I was responding to your last post. :rolleyes:

And the last, and the last before that, and the one before that one....Always the same.

Yes, I know you that's because you subscribe to the civic nationalism of the multikult.

Pathetic. By all means keep going on about the dreaded, five headed people of the MULTIKULTS!!!! :eek: All fear the cult of the MULTIKULTS!!!!

09-08-2009, 06:32 PM
Of course you were lying about me.

I've just proved I wasn't. You think half-English half-castes have a greater claim on England than colonials of 100 % English blood

Perhaps whilst you trawl the forum trying to find unrelated snippets of discussion to wrench out of context in order to frame me with, why don't you go back and locate that statement I made where I said to Loki (I think) that I would prefer, of course, to have him as a white man than some Kneegrow from SA. I would prefer to have an all white England, but reality dictates I'm afraid.

That wouldn't be relevant since we haven't been talking about niggers from somewhere else.

And the last, and the last before that, and the one before that one....Always the same.

That's the way forums work. So stop whining that I keep bringing it up as if it's out of the blue. :rolleyes:

Pathetic. By all means keep going on about the dreaded, five headed people of the MULTIKULTS!!!! :eek: All fear the cult of the MULTIKULTS!!!!

Well, the rest of us aren't as friendly to the multikult agenda as you are. We can see the problems that uncritical acceptance of looney-left ideas cause our nations and we object to them. If you insist on using the multikult's bogus definition against facts and common sense, we're entitled to wonder why.

Beorn
09-11-2009, 04:22 PM
I couldn't really care for this argument anymore. If you wish to turn the people of England over to the vile machinations of multiculturalism, and formulate lies upon your route to doing so, then by all means continue.

As a final word, I would suggest you read up upon how your crackpot predilections strike counter to this very forum: Cultural and Ethnic European Preservation

09-12-2009, 01:03 AM
I couldn't really care for this argument anymore. If you wish to turn the people of England over to the vile machinations of multiculturalism, and formulate lies upon your route to doing so, then by all means continue.

That's your job. Blame the Jocks and Taffs and the Union, anything so you don't have to address the real threat of the EU. I wonder why?

As a final word, I would suggest you read up upon how your crackpot predilections strike counter to this very forum: Cultural and Ethnic European Preservation

Is there anything in there about preferring half-castes to purebred English from the colonies?

Brynhild
09-12-2009, 01:36 AM
This has probably been mentioned ad nauseam already, but if a woman has proven her worth - after all the rigorous and brutal training she would've endured - then she has every right to be there.

This question is a bone of contention in Australia right now. Women will always be among the minority, because there won't be many who would want to fight, but that doesn't mean the women who want to can't. It's just another excuse for the chauvinists to waffle on without having the slightest idea to what they're talking about.

09-12-2009, 01:53 AM
This has probably been mentioned ad nauseam already, but if a woman has proven her worth - after all the rigorous and brutal training she would've endured - then she has every right to be there.

This question is a bone of contention in Australia right now. Women will always be among the minority, because there won't be many who would want to fight, but that doesn't mean the women who want to can't. It's just another excuse for the chauvinists to waffle on without having the slightest idea to what they're talking about.

Armies exist to fight wars, not to make sure everybody gets a chance to be a soldier.

Brynhild
09-12-2009, 02:18 AM
Armies exist to fight wars, not to make sure everybody gets a chance to be a soldier.

It's just another excuse for the chauvinists to waffle on without having the slightest idea to what they're talking about.

I rest my case.

09-12-2009, 03:47 PM
Is it because you have no answer to my point that you resort to insults? Egalitarian principles take a distant second place to combat efficiency in the armed forces.

I imagine their are starry-eyed idealists who support putting women into combat units as an egalitarian victory with little thought to the consequences. Some of them may even understand the consequences and promote the idea for that very reason, lefties often hating the military. There's a large number of reasons that women shouldn't serve in combat. First and foremost is the ancient tribal protection of women as the reproductive bottleneck. They are simply more valuable to the tribe from the pov of reproduction. They are physically designed for childbirth and motherhood. Men are bigger, stronger and more aggressive. Despite the mechanization of the modern military, grunts are still the backbone, and being a grunt takes physical strength and endurance. There are other reasons which have led even such as the outnumbered Israelis to bar women from front-line service. Arabs won't surrender to women, for example.

Here's a rather interesting article for anyone not blinded by idealism;

http://www.newsweek.com/id/61568

"The integration of women is much more difficult, and there is a lot of reason to think that the problem is intractable"

Jägerstaffel
09-12-2009, 03:51 PM
Maybe us colonials don't want to come back to your original populations!

So there!

:)

(quit talking about us like we're not right here...)

Beorn
09-12-2009, 03:59 PM
Maybe us colonials don't want to come back to your original populations!

:thumb001:

(quit talking about us like we're not right here...)

This wasn't the original intention of the thread, but I prefer to talk things through in public. I'm well aware you Americans and Canadians and Aussies are there listening. :)

Jägerstaffel
09-12-2009, 04:04 PM
:thumb001:

This wasn't the original intention of the thread, but I prefer to talk things through in public. I'm well aware you Americans and Canadians and Aussies are there listening. :)

Yeah, I know. Just giving you guys some grief.