PDA

View Full Version : dado vs the World

Pages : [1] 2

ALSh
05-03-2013, 08:53 PM
Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan has warned that population growth in Bosnia and Herzegovina is very slow and has delivered a message to Bosnian families that they should be having at least five children, during a visit to the country's capital of Sarajevo.
Speaking at Sarajevo University on Saturday, Erdoğan emphasized that Bosnia and Herzegovina could be in a far more advanced position than at present, due to its central location on the European continent and its hardworking people.

“The population growth rate in Bosnia and Herzegovina is very low. [The country] should increase [the population growth rate] in order to have a young and dynamic population. … I say ‘three children' in Turkey, but here we need at least five children [in Bosnian families],” Erdoğan remarked.

Erdoğan also claimed that the real cause behind the economic bottleneck currently being suffered by the EU is the aging population of EU-member countries. “That's why Bosnia and Herzegovina should be precautious [on the population issue],” the prime minister stated.

As part of his two-day itinerary in Sarajevo, starting on Friday, Erdoğan has met with his Bosnian counterpart, Vjekoslav Bevanda, and the presidential council members of the multiethnic country, including the council's Bosniak member Bakir Izetbegovic, Croatian member Zeljko Komsic and Serb member Nebojsa Radmanovic.

Erdoğan also expressed his firm belief that Bosnia and Herzegovina would complete its EU accession process earlier than Turkey, if the country ensured its political and economic stability.

http://www.todayszaman.com/newsDetail_getNewsById.action?newsId=292507

The Lawspeaker
05-03-2013, 08:55 PM
Aha.. so he wants each family to have five kids and for Bosnia to be admitted into the EU so be have the voting power to bring in Turkey in a Jihad against Europe. This is why we need to get the f... out of the EU and start rearming.

Arbėrori
05-03-2013, 08:58 PM
If Turkey gets in the EU, we're out. xD

CrystalMaiden
05-03-2013, 08:59 PM
Populist BS which only turns on imbeciles like Dado.

I see good intentions under it, but nothing else besides hollow words in the message.

CrystalMaiden
05-03-2013, 09:01 PM
If Turkey gets in the EU, we're out. xD

You really over value yourself.

Arbėrori
05-03-2013, 09:03 PM
You really over value yourself.

I'm speaking in the best interest of my people (many other richer countries want to leave aswell).

This is not mini Turkey, sorry. :lol:

dado
05-03-2013, 09:04 PM
what we need mr erdogan is planned colonization of turkish people in depopulated areas of bosnia

CrystalMaiden
05-03-2013, 09:05 PM
I'm speaking in the best interest of my people (many other richer countries want to leave aswell).

It is in interest of your nation to bend as much as you can in hopes for few more years of NATU/EU support of Kosovo.

Loki
The more Bosniaks, the better. I don't see anything wrong with it. They're a unique European population with a unique culture. There isn't enough of them! :)

CrystalMaiden
what we need mr erdogan is planned colonization of turkish people in depopulated areas of bosnia

How about you give a terminal blowjob to a shotgun?

Loki
05-03-2013, 09:06 PM

Why not more Bosniaks instead? Your country is not that big.

Arbėrori
05-03-2013, 09:06 PM
It is in interest of your nation to bend as much as you can in hopes for few more years of NATU/EU support of Kosovo.

Says the Bosniak. :lmao Now bend Muslima.

Loki
05-03-2013, 09:07 PM
I predict this to be thread of the evening :P

CrystalMaiden
05-03-2013, 09:08 PM
The more Bosniaks, the better. I don't see anything wrong with it. They're a unique European population with a unique culture. There isn't enough of them! :)

There is more than enough with current economic capacities.

CrystalMaiden
05-03-2013, 09:09 PM

Because that sad excuse for a man, nay a boy, is more of a Turkophile than a Bosniak.

ALSh
See u dado, it is still hope for the last bosniaks :lmao

Rastko
Will mister Erdogan feed those children or they will vanish into European states like their older countrymen?

dado

because its faster if we have artificial influx of people...our birh rates are lower and lower by every year and there are no signs that will change...bosniaks are corrupted by europeans...we r like only muslim nation that has problems with birthrates

CrystalMaiden
05-03-2013, 09:13 PM
Says the Bosniak. :lmao Now bend Muslima.

We got what we needed for survival of the Bosnian state, even with IMF cuts of it's meager eight digit "aid" Bosnia would survive thanks to it's major state companies and vibrant private sector of Sarajevo-Zenica-Tuzla region. While the cut of Albanian, let alone Kosovo from it's IMF life cord and it turns into an African state.

Loki
05-03-2013, 09:14 PM
because its faster if we have artificial influx of people...our birh rates are lower and lower by every year and there are no signs that will change...bosniaks are corrupted by europeans...we r like only muslim nation that has problems with birthrates

Then improve your birthrates. Bosniaks are unique. Why do you want to dilute your identity? Just have a look at how pretty Bosniak girls are. More so than Serbs or Albanians (or Turks for that matter). Preserve your genes.

CrystalMaiden
05-03-2013, 09:14 PM

"pickolovac"/"pussyhunter" whining about non-Islamic influences.

Da mi se negadiš bilo bi mi te žao, napaćeni stvore jedan...

Arianiti
05-03-2013, 09:15 PM

True. They should be only 1,500,000 or or less if I am not mistaken. Compare it to European countries that have up to 80-90 million people.

There are more Muslims in each of the western countries than in the whole Balkans (without Turkey). Danger comes from the west more. :p

dado
05-03-2013, 09:16 PM
Then improve your birthrates. Bosniaks are unique. Why do you want to dilute your identity? Just have a look at how pretty Bosniak girls are. More so than Serbs or Albanians (or Turks for that matter). Preserve your genes.

believe me...they are no prettier than others....turkish girls are pretty as much if not prettier+they are more interesting,more femenine....bosnian girls are lazy,un educated...quite primitive

CrystalMaiden
05-03-2013, 09:17 PM

Why are you even discussing about preservation with this idiot, the idiot would whore out his own mother or sisters to Turks and Arabs if he got a tap on a shoulder and a nod while being talked to in some weird language he can't understand which he perceives as "Islamic"...

poiuytrewq0987
05-03-2013, 09:18 PM
I wonder if Erdogay (http://www.bookofjoe.com/images/2007/06/15/hhijoij.jpg) would be still saying this if Bosniaks were mostly Catholic and Orthodox. Unlikely.

ALSh
05-03-2013, 09:19 PM
believe me...they are no prettier than others....turkish girls are pretty as much if not prettier+they are more interesting,more femenine....bosnian girls are lazy,un educated...quite primitive

Why u have such inferior complexity for ur nation?
Bosniak girls are more beautiful than turkish ofc :wink

poiuytrewq0987
05-03-2013, 09:19 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome

Rastko
05-03-2013, 09:20 PM

Ako su svi Munđosi ko ti,onda nema zime.

dado
05-03-2013, 09:21 PM
Why u have such inferior complexity for ur nation?
Bosniak girls are more beautiful than turkish ofc :wink

the fuck u know about girls any way...u told me last night u were gay

poiuytrewq0987
05-03-2013, 09:22 PM
All Bosniak girls I've seen on TA are hawt.

Tru dat I would Islamize and join the Bosniak family for their wimmiz.

http://a4.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/21/d581e834244d3d822580e9ed7359642d/l.jpg

http://a3.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/52/79e37b2b304a49a984d18702d9de0aae/l.jpg

CrystalMaiden

Look who's speaking...

Loki

Why don't you immigrate to Turkey?

dado
05-03-2013, 09:24 PM
Why don't you immigrate to Turkey?

why should i....i wanna welcome turks here...u know they cant work with comunists and pro european elements...they need loyal ottoman colaborators

CrystalMaiden
05-03-2013, 09:25 PM
why should i....i wanna welcome turks here...u know they cant work with cmunists and pro european element...they need loyal ottoman colaborators

In Turkey :)

poiuytrewq0987
---->Inb4 Thraex changing info to Bosniak :laugh:

Never too late to rediscover my Bosniak roots. :D

The Lawspeaker
why should i....i wanna welcome turks here...u know they cant work with comunists and pro european elements...they need loyal ottoman colaborators
We had people like you during the German occupation. A lot of them were (rightfully) shot once the war was over.

dado
05-03-2013, 09:26 PM
We had people like you during the German occupation. A lot of them were (rightfully) shot once the war was over.

interesting...well they died like heroes

CrystalMaiden
05-03-2013, 09:27 PM

I wish we had that luxury.

But could we at least ban him? Literally EVERY SINGLE BOSNIAK on this forum wants him gone, he isn't even trolling, he is damaged goods which are of no use to this forum.

Hoca
05-03-2013, 09:28 PM
I might agree on everything with Erdogan but he thinks 10 steps ahead.

I agree with him on this topic. People shouldn't misunderstand this advice. Europe is heading for population disaster. Average population is around 40 years per person. This will lead to socio-economic crises. People will have to work harder.

People need at least three children for steady population. This will boost economy and the country.

The Lawspeaker
05-03-2013, 09:29 PM
interesting...well they died like heroes
I wonder how you would feel knowing you're a filthy traitor, cast out by your own family and village, tried for treason and then lined up and shot. Like those f... that killed their own countrymen during the war. Not so brave then, eh ? Traitor boy.

Hoca
05-03-2013, 09:29 PM
Aha.. so he wants each family to have five kids and for Bosnia to be admitted into the EU so be have the voting power to bring in Turkey in a Jihad against Europe. This is why we need to get the f... out of the EU and start rearming.

I didn't expect this kind of lowbrow comment from you.

What is wrong with keeping a healthy population growth for the sake of socio-economic reasons?

Europeans are not smart enough to see 50 years from now.

poiuytrewq0987
05-03-2013, 09:30 PM

I agree with him on this topic. People shouldn't misunderstand this advice. Europe is heading for population disaster. Average population is around 40 years per person. This will lead to socio-economic crises. People will have to work harder.

People need at least three children for steady population. This will boost economy and the country.

Why then didn't he say the same thing for other Europeans? Nooo... he singled out Bosniaks because they're Muslims and he thinks he can use Bosniaks to sneak his way back into the Balkans.

The Lawspeaker
05-03-2013, 09:30 PM
I didn't expect this kind of low-brow comment from you.
It's not low-brow at all. It's clear for all to see: he wouldn't say this to Germans or Swedes.. but only to Muslims.

dado
05-03-2013, 09:31 PM

why dont u ship us those syrian refugees ...it would be noble to give them shelter

dado
05-03-2013, 09:32 PM
I wonder how you would feel knowing you're a filthy traitor, cast out by your own family and village, tried for treason and then lined up and shot. Like those f... that killed their own countrymen during the war. Not so brave then, eh ? Traitor boy.

i'm not traitor...traitors are those who choose to work with europeans instead of our muslim brothers

Hoca
why dont u ship us those syrian refugees ...it would be noble to give them shelter

haha, keep trolling those Bonsiak girls ;)

The Lawspeaker
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvMRitoPqW8

And thus to all traitors.

CrystalMaiden

Dado zašto si toliko retardiran? Ali zašto?!?!

Dacul
05-03-2013, 09:33 PM
Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan has warned that population growth in Bosnia and Herzegovina is very slow and has delivered a message to Bosnian families that they should be having at least five children, during a visit to the country's capital of Sarajevo.
Speaking at Sarajevo University on Saturday, Erdoğan emphasized that Bosnia and Herzegovina could be in a far more advanced position than at present, due to its central location on the European continent and its hardworking people.

“The population growth rate in Bosnia and Herzegovina is very low. [The country] should increase [the population growth rate] in order to have a young and dynamic population. … I say ‘three children' in Turkey, but here we need at least five children [in Bosnian families],” Erdoğan remarked.

Erdoğan also claimed that the real cause behind the economic bottleneck currently being suffered by the EU is the aging population of EU-member countries. “That's why Bosnia and Herzegovina should be precautious [on the population issue],” the prime minister stated.

As part of his two-day itinerary in Sarajevo, starting on Friday, Erdoğan has met with his Bosnian counterpart, Vjekoslav Bevanda, and the presidential council members of the multiethnic country, including the council's Bosniak member Bakir Izetbegovic, Croatian member Zeljko Komsic and Serb member Nebojsa Radmanovic.

Erdoğan also expressed his firm belief that Bosnia and Herzegovina would complete its EU accession process earlier than Turkey, if the country ensured its political and economic stability.

http://www.todayszaman.com/newsDetail_getNewsById.action?newsId=292507

We being who?We,people from new Ottoman Empire?
See Serbians,you are really noobs for fighting Albanians,the real enemy is Turkey.

Hoca
05-03-2013, 09:35 PM
Dado is the only Bosniak on this forum who lives in Bosnia. I don't think other Bosniak have the right to judge him but I still think he trolls xD

CrystalMaiden
05-03-2013, 09:35 PM
"pickolovac"/"pussyhunter" whining about non-Islamic influences.

Da mi se negadiš bilo bi mi te žao, napaćeni stvore jedan...

Once again, bump for relevance.

CrystalMaiden
05-03-2013, 09:36 PM
Dado is the only Bosniak on this forum who lives in Bosnia. I don't think other Bosniak have the right to judge him but I still think he trolls xD

I and AFAIK VBV live in Bosnia.

Sido too, and another member Behemot I think lives in Sarajevo as well.

All of us want him gone, he serves no purpose but to act like one of the Jews and stir things up.

Philo
05-03-2013, 09:37 PM
You are never going to learn it.

Learn WHAT exactly?
Just say it already. This is the 2nd time already you have told me "You ar never going to learn it" and I have no bloody idea wht you're talking about.

dado
05-03-2013, 09:37 PM
We being who?We,people from new Ottoman Empire?
See Serbians,you are really noobs for fighting Albanians,the real enemy is Turkey.

what kind of question is that...turks and us are like finger and nail...grown together...those who let them self be fulled by minority of european mercenaries in our ranks are very naive and are spending their money in vain

Arbėrori
05-03-2013, 09:59 PM
We got what we needed for survival of the Bosnian state, even with IMF cuts of it's meager eight digit "aid" Bosnia would survive thanks to it's major state companies and vibrant private sector of Sarajevo-Zenica-Tuzla region. While the cut of Albanian, let alone Kosovo from it's IMF life cord and it turns into an African state.

:picard2: Stick to being pretty & blonde. :coffee:

Hurrem sultana
05-03-2013, 10:04 PM

he is a troll

Kastrioti1443
05-03-2013, 10:06 PM
Allahu Ekber to you brothers.

Allah and the nigger Mohammed is with you!!!

Hurrem sultana
05-03-2013, 10:07 PM
If Erdogan read about dado i am sure he would regret he ever made any statment lool

CrystalMaiden
05-03-2013, 10:08 PM

I will stick with my knowledge gained from 3 years of EFSA drills and basic info about economic SWOTs in the region, thank you.

Being "pretty & blonde" is a perk, but I don't let my perks define me.

Arbėrori
05-03-2013, 10:09 PM
I will stick with my knowledge gained from 3 years of EFSA drills and basic info about economic SWOTs in the region, thank you.

Being "pretty & blonde" is a perk, but perks I don't let my perks define me.

Kosovo is doing fine & dandy, along with some Bosniaks there, thank you very much.

Why good for you!

Kastrioti1443
05-03-2013, 10:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZSUc4Hsec0w

Rastko
05-03-2013, 10:14 PM
Is that LunaRose in the car?

dado

so u bought story with pics

CrystalMaiden

Naša Ružica always breaks the tension :)

Kastrioti1443
05-03-2013, 10:16 PM

This is LunaRose with arabs in america

CrystalMaiden
05-03-2013, 10:16 PM

Actually there is a thread about it :) (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?78516-WTF-Bosnian)

Kastrioti1443
05-03-2013, 10:17 PM
Naša Ružica always breaks the tension :)

Is this girl a slav?

CrystalMaiden
05-03-2013, 10:18 PM
Is this girl a slav?

Yes, LunaRose is a Bosniak, hence a Slav.

Arbėrori
05-03-2013, 10:18 PM
so u bought story with pics

Idk yet... :lol:

CrystalMaiden
05-03-2013, 10:22 PM

:p

Kastrioti1443
05-03-2013, 10:24 PM

Who is the subhuman in the avatar?

The Illyrian Warrior
05-03-2013, 10:25 PM

Definitely your an idiot, turkish girls from my taste are most unattractive of all in other hand bosniak girls are pretty high based on european beauty.

Arbėrori
05-03-2013, 10:27 PM
Who is the subhuman in the avatar?

Jump off Laci or smth.

dado
05-03-2013, 10:28 PM
Definitely your an idiot, turkish girls from my taste are most unattractive of all in other hand bosniak girls are pretty high based on european beauty.

well u can have all our "beaauties" :puke

Kastrioti1443
05-03-2013, 10:29 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yf70I-aXrg8

Very ugly language though

CrystalMaiden
05-03-2013, 10:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yf70I-aXrg8

Very ugly language though

Repulsive song and the selection of "Bosnian beauties" doesn't do any honor to us.

While the sentiment is pretty much same about your language, bunch of indistinguishable clicks and random noises.

evon
05-03-2013, 10:33 PM
Huge families is the last thing Europe needs, we need a stable population level...as we all see what happens to the countries that experienced the baby boom, having such a huge flux in family sizes will only make for a unstable country...

dado
05-03-2013, 10:35 PM
Huge families is the last thing Europe needs, we need a stable population level...as we all see what happens to the countries that experienced the baby boom, having such a huge flux in family sizes will only make for a unstable country...

except we are not europe and we need more work force and soldiers

Kastrioti1443
05-03-2013, 10:37 PM

Are you a taleban?

evon
05-03-2013, 10:37 PM

You need a map, and having 5 children will only make things worse for you, its not a stable growth, what happens when these 5 children get old, who will take care of them, let me guess, imported nurses...and you dont need soldiers, the wars are over..

The Illyrian Warrior
05-03-2013, 10:39 PM

HO HO HO Look who we have here, Luna with some wanna be gangstas :D

Kastrioti1443
05-03-2013, 10:40 PM
HO HO HO Look who we have here, Luna with some wanna be gangstas :D

Luna with arabs and mexicans in america

dado
05-03-2013, 10:41 PM
You need a map, and having 5 children will only make things worse for you, its not a stable growth, what happens when these 5 children get old, who will take care of them, let me guess, imported nurses...and you dont need soldiers, the wars are over..

wars are about to start and we need to be ready ...as far as baby policy,i already said it would be much better if mr erdogan could arrange few hundred thousand turkish colonists in depopulated areas of bosnia...our country is ritch we just need work force and modern technologies...turkey can give us both

CrystalMaiden
05-03-2013, 10:42 PM
Are you a taleban?

No, he's a dado.

The Illyrian Warrior
05-03-2013, 10:42 PM
Luna with arabs and mexicans in america

I'm very disappointed, how can a muslima do things like that :laugh:

Kastrioti1443
05-03-2013, 10:44 PM
wars are about to start and we need to be ready ...as far as baby policy,i already said it would be much better if mr erdogan could arrange few hundred thousand turkish colonists in depopulated areas of bosnia...our country is ritch we just need work force and modern technologies...turkey can give us both

you subhuman are such an idiot, you want to make bosniaks nonwhite, subhuman and complete so the dream of serbs???

dado
05-03-2013, 10:46 PM
you subhuman are such an idiot, you want to make bosniaks nonwhite, subhuman and complete so the dream of serbs???

:D...piss of sheeptard rat

The Illyrian Warrior
05-03-2013, 10:47 PM

They could give you kurds instead, be careful what you wish for :thumb001:

Kastrioti1443
05-03-2013, 10:47 PM
:D...piss of sheeptard rat

I will smelt you in the ovan you dark nigger. Half animal.

Loki
05-03-2013, 10:48 PM
Repulsive song and the selection of "Bosnian beauties" doesn't do any honor to us.

Agreed. Apricity Bosniaks are all far better.

We have TheJourney, LunaRose, Bosnjakinja, sido ... that's 4/4. Statistically significant.

CrystalMaiden
05-03-2013, 10:50 PM
Agreed. Apricity Bosniaks are all far better.

We have TheJourney, LunaRose, Bosnjakinja, sido ... that's 4/4. Statistically significant.

Thanks on complement Loki, but if this imbecil stays and smears his shit across every single thread I doubt that I will stay here, he already made Bosnjakinja leave the forum I am not that far behind her.

dado
05-03-2013, 10:52 PM
halelluyah :D

Loki
05-03-2013, 10:53 PM
Thanks on complement Loki, but if this imbecil stays and smears his shit across every single thread I doubt that I will stay here, he already made Bosnjakinja leave the forum I am not that far behind her.

Are you serious? Is this why we don't see her anymore?

CrystalMaiden
05-03-2013, 10:54 PM
halelluyah :D

Well it's now up to Loki and the mods, do they keep a retard which destroys and disrupts the community or do they do a simple click on ban function and keep productive people who want to invest time in this forum.

CrystalMaiden
05-03-2013, 10:55 PM
Are you serious? Is this why we don't see her anymore?

Yes, because whatever thread or discussion we start dado fucks it up.

It simply isn't worth our time and effort to invest in this forum and community if this shit is gonna ruin everything. Bošnjakinja left, I am soon to follow if this he stays, maybe few older Bosniak members (VBV, LR, Mraz and Medvjed) will stay and try to hold their established places in here, but I doubt you will see much of Bosniak new blood anytime soon.

dado
05-03-2013, 10:56 PM
Well it's now up to Loki and the mods, do they keep a retard which destroys and disrupts the community or do they do a simple click on ban function and keep productive people who want to invest time in this forum.

that sounds great...i'm for it

CrystalMaiden
05-03-2013, 11:00 PM

Count me in.

Loki
05-03-2013, 11:01 PM

What are you for? Being banned?

dado
05-03-2013, 11:01 PM
Count me in.

ti si neuračunljiv :D

Bosnjakinja
05-03-2013, 11:03 PM

It simply isn't worth our time and effort to invest in this forum and community if this shit is gonna ruin everything. Bošnjakinja left, I am soon to follow if this he stays, maybe few older Bosniak members (VBV, LR, Mraz and Medvjed) will stay and try to hold their established places in here, but I doubt you will see much of Bosniak new blood anytime soon.
I haven't left the forum, I have just been away for some days.

That said I wouldnt mind at all dado being banned.

dado
05-03-2013, 11:04 PM
What are you for? Being banned?

yes....have fun with amar

Loki
05-03-2013, 11:07 PM

We can consider things, but I don't like the threatening stance of: "do this or I'll go". It doesn't help, it makes it more difficult.

Loki
05-03-2013, 11:09 PM

Well I don't think anyone will miss you (I probably will miss your funny posts, but I guess they're not funny to you or others - must be my sense of humour).

Why do you so desperately try to be unpopular?

CrystalMaiden
05-03-2013, 11:10 PM

Yes we will have fun times with Amar dado :D

I think Loki should be the one to bring him the good news about you being banned, as much of a douche he might be, he in the end started this initiative for your speedy departure :)

CrystalMaiden
05-03-2013, 11:11 PM
I haven't left the forum, I have just been away for some days.

That said I wouldnt mind at all dado being banned.

After your little fallout with dado I thought he finally pushed you overboard. :p

Drago mi je da si se vratila :)

Dacul
05-03-2013, 11:12 PM
TheJourney,LunaRose and some Bosnians here are from a lot of time here and they did not left till now while Dado was around.
As for Bosniak..... did you talked to her and she said that she left because of Dado?

CrystalMaiden
05-03-2013, 11:13 PM
We can consider things, but I don't like the threatening stance of: "do this or I'll go". It doesn't help, it makes it more difficult.

I know, I know.

I hate stooping to this level, but I really dig this forum. I want to invest time and energy into it, but dado is in the way. He is the reason why several of my threads have been closed or derailed to the point of no return.

dado
05-03-2013, 11:15 PM
Well I don't think anyone will miss you (I probably will miss your funny posts, but I guess they're not funny to you or others - must be my sense of humour).

Why do you so desperately try to be unpopular?missed or not...who gives a shit
i am here for one thing only ...to say my opinion and share my ideas....but if that is too much according to u,go ahead ban... i think i didnt do anything exceptin speaking my mind

Lucifer
05-03-2013, 11:16 PM
where is democracy?

CrystalMaiden
05-03-2013, 11:16 PM
missed or not...who gives a shit
i am here for one thing only ...to say my opinion and share my ideas....but if that is too much according to u,go ahead ban... i think i didnt do anything exceptin speaking my mind

And that poor little broken mind nearly ruined a community.

Don't play a victim here.

Loki
05-03-2013, 11:17 PM
I know, I know.

I hate stooping to this level, but I really dig this forum. I want to invest time and energy into it, but dado is in the way. He is the reason why several of my threads have been closed or derailed to the point of no return.

Well that's sad and I'm sorry about that. I also appreciate all our Bosniak members - I think we have a good community here and it is growing. I could keep an extra check on the Bosnia section and threads ... I'll have a special look from now on. If too much disruption occurs I will take action. Please report things to me.

dado
05-03-2013, 11:17 PM
And that poor little broken mind nearly ruined a community.

Don't play a victim here.
i told him to ban me if i deseved it :confused:

Dacul
05-03-2013, 11:18 PM
I never saw Dado saying bad words to anyone.
As for Thejourney think she is competition for me and Karl,who has a more nasty character.

CrystalMaiden
05-03-2013, 11:18 PM
where is freedom of speech

Freedom of speech ends where he starts disrupting the system, he and he alone can be blamed for his actions and repercussions.

where is democracy?

This is a benevolent authoritarianism, one nation under Loki :)

CrystalMaiden
05-03-2013, 11:20 PM
I never saw Dado saying bad words to anyone.
As for Thejourney think she is competition for me and Karl,who has a more nasty character.

Count yourself lucky for not possessing knowledge of Bosnian.

Lucifer
Freedom of speech ends where he starts disrupting the system, he and he alone can be blamed for his actions and repercussions.

but, he just says he likes ottomans and want bosnia to be ottoman again with erdogan as king, why do you have problems with it? you seem a mean girl wanting to ban him :confused:

Dacul
Poor Loki,needs to be moderator between Balkanics...
:picard2:
This is really fun to have a Brit (which are mild people) moderator for Balkanics.

dado
05-03-2013, 11:22 PM
but, he just says he likes ottomans and want bosnia to be ottoman again with erdogan as king, why do you have problems with it? you seem a mean girl wanting to ban him :confused:

her problem is that she is not even nearly eloquent as i am...she doesnt know how to present her ideas to other people

CrystalMaiden
05-03-2013, 11:25 PM

You are a relatively new member here, with no constructive threads yet.

Unlike you I've had half a dozen threads and discussions ruined by him, if there was any other way I would have gladly taken it. But he in his mission to turn this forum against Bosniaks is unrelenting, this is the only course of action left for us.

CrystalMaiden
05-03-2013, 11:26 PM
her problem is that she is not even nearly eloquent as i am...she doesnt know how to present her ideas to other people

Wasn't I "amar" few minutes ago?

Philo
05-03-2013, 11:28 PM
Yes we will have fun times with Amar dado :D

I think Loki should be the one to bring him the good news about you being banned, as much of a douche he might be, he in the end started this initiative for your speedy departure :)
It'll be great if they are both banned. :)

Dacul
Lol Journey,never seen such an evil woman till now on Apricity,you are sure you are Bosnian and not from South Romania,as ancestry?
Saw those pictures you posted there,you can pass as typical South Romanian woman.

dado

Unlike you I've had half a dozen threads and discussions ruined by him, if there was any other way I would have gladly taken it. But he in his mission to turn this forum against Bosniaks is unrelenting, this is the only course of action left for us.

what u call ruined thread i consider victory of my ideas and political position :D

Kastrioti1443
05-03-2013, 11:30 PM
Lol Journey,never seen such an evil woman till now on Apricity,you are sure you are Bosnian and not from South Romania,as ancestry?

She will be kidnaped very soon , by this guy :cool:

http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Woman+Brushed+Off+Tears+Press+Conference+62nd+mp3J iFjJM5Nm.jpg

Bosnjakinja
05-03-2013, 11:30 PM

You know, I argue with dado more then anyone (and probably will in the future aswell), but this is after all just a forum and if he finds some sick pleasure in being a Turkish lapdog online, then let him.

Advice to everyone: travel, go outside, see the world - there's so much more to the world then just the internet and silly forums. People like dado will never know that, but I believe you may :D

CrystalMaiden
05-03-2013, 11:32 PM
what u call ruined thread i consider victory of my ideas and political position :D

:lol:

Well, I congratulate you sir on your Pyrrhic victories, but the cost of them eventually had to catch up.

dado
05-03-2013, 11:32 PM
You know, I argue with dado more then anyone (and probably will in the future aswell), but this is after all just a forum and if he finds some sick pleasure in being a Turkish lapdog online, then let him.

Advice to everyone: travel, go outside, see the world - there's so much more to the world then just the internet and silly forums. People like dado will never know that, but I believe you may :D
people like dado...i wonder what the heck u know about him

Loki
05-03-2013, 11:33 PM
Poor Loki,needs to be moderator between Balkanics...
:picard2:
This is really fun to have a Brit (which are mild people) moderator for Balkanics.

I love the Balkan people :thumb001:

alb0zfinest
Lol, you can tell how stupid Erdogan is with remarks like these. Almost similar to the Albanian dictator that was encouraging Albanians to have more kids, despite the fact that people could barely feed the families they already had. He at least has somewhat of an excuse because he was afraid of being attacked. Erdogan on the other hand............

Lucifer
ok, i'm not informed to juge.
about erdogan, i like him, i thought he was bad because of nato, but i saw that his wife and minister visited oppressed moslems in burma, he is a good man, with reis al ulema, he is my leader :)

Dacul

Well you can ask Dado for a walk outside,so he does not stay so much on these forum.
Besides,you can use your charms to change his political orientation little by little,think he will have a hard time resisting your charms.

alb0zfinest
05-03-2013, 11:34 PM
I love the Balkan people :thumb001:

Of course because I'm from the Balkans :D

Philo
05-03-2013, 11:35 PM
She will be kidnaped very soon , by this guy :cool:

http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Woman+Brushed+Off+Tears+Press+Conference+62nd+mp3J iFjJM5Nm.jpg

Dacul re-incarnatia.:rotfl2

They actually do kinda look-alike. Dacul is macho.

CrystalMaiden
05-03-2013, 11:35 PM

I traveled in my 20 years of life more than most people in their lifetimes, but never have I met anyone like dado. I've had betas, gamas and omegas hitting on me (and that is certainly a sad sight to behold), but he invokes feelings I've never harbored towards anyone.

I want to rip his throat out and play in the pool of his blood (probably that South Romanian blood in me), while at the same time I want to fix the poor broken thing. Is this love? :lol:

dado
05-03-2013, 11:37 PM
I traveled in my 20 years of life more than most people in their lifetimes, but never have I met anyone like dado. I've had betas, gamas and omegas hitting on me (and that is certainly a sad sight to behold), but he invokes feelings I've never harbored towards anyone.

I want to rip his throat out and play in the pool of his blood (probably that South Romanian blood in me), while at the same time I want to fix the poor broken thing. :lol:
dream on amar
id kick your ass :eek:

Kastrioti1443
05-03-2013, 11:38 PM
Dacul re-incarnatia.:rotfl2

They actually do kinda look-alike. Dacul is macho.

This guy is my highlander brother.

CrystalMaiden
05-03-2013, 11:39 PM
dream on amar
id kick your ass :eek:

I know, know, you big bad Podrinjci need to prove how manly you are through violence towards women.

Hurrem sultana
05-03-2013, 11:40 PM
Well i certainly do not agree with dado,and i believe he is a troll but why ban him? as long as he does not break any rules?

CrystalMaiden
05-03-2013, 11:40 PM
Well i certainly do not agree with dado,and i believe he is a troll but why ban him? as long as he does not break any rules?

He broke plenty of them.

Trolling being the most important one.

dado
05-03-2013, 11:41 PM
I know, know, you big bad Podrinjci need to prove how manly you are through violence towards women.:lmao

Kastrioti1443
05-03-2013, 11:42 PM
ALLAHU AKHBAR!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bpBNkUEO-Q

Hurrem sultana
Ma pusti ga,eto mi mu dajemo najvise paznje,jednostavno ignore

Dacul
I know, know, you big bad Podrinjci need to prove how manly you are through violence towards women.

Do not think he was referring at kicking your ass as beating you.
:lol:

Bosnjakinja
05-03-2013, 11:45 PM
He broke plenty of them.

Trolling being the most important one.

Point is just to let him troll, the internet is probably the only place in the world when he gets any kind of attention, so let him have it. The guy made a dramatic announcement about leaving and then returned not a week later, that speaks enough about how much this forum means to him.

I shall timely be here when he needs correction, as I have so far:D

Loki
05-03-2013, 11:45 PM
:lmao

Right dado. How clever are you? Anyone can see TheJourney's writing is different from A. She writes punctually and intelligently - one can see she is well-educated. You mean to tell me you cannot discern female writing? I certainly can. But then again I've been on forums forever.

dado
05-03-2013, 11:46 PM
Ma pusti ga,eto mi mu dajemo najvise paznje,jednostavno ignore

naročito kad bi ti mogla da me ignorišeš umjesto sto zamnom trčiš po drugim forumima,bio bih ti jako zahvalan :thumb001:

Philo
05-03-2013, 11:47 PM
ALLAHU AKHBAR!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bpBNkUEO-Q

They're so developed.:rolleyes:

Lena
05-03-2013, 11:47 PM
You should all chill a bit...

dado
05-03-2013, 11:48 PM
Point is just to let him troll, the internet is probably the only place in the world when he gets any kind of attention, so let him have it. The guy made a dramatic announcement about leaving and then returned not a week later, that speaks enough about how much this forum means to him.

I shall timely be here when he needs correction, as I have so far:D
me so pathetic am a purpose of your life and existence here xD...just how pathetic are u then

Kastrioti1443
05-03-2013, 11:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33MhEjVtf-o

CrystalMaiden
05-03-2013, 11:49 PM
:lmao

Yes you can use smilies we get that :)

But tell me, why are you so thick? Amar and I have been online in the same time on more than a dozen occasions, with mods and admins seeing no "twin account" deals going on. Only you kept spreading this bull, I have a theory; when you are either incapable or unwilling of talking your way out of a situation you go on a shitty offensive, trying to throw as many half truths, outright lies and deception in a shorter time period you can in hopes that I will fall on your level and start "justifying myself" to you. But that isn't working on me, much better men than you have tried it and all of them have ended the same way, with me walking out of these shitstorms with my head high.

Dacul
05-03-2013, 11:50 PM
You should all chill a bit...

Lol Lena you are not most mild person here either.
Lately you are not that getting that much in anger mode,as you were before.

Bosnjakinja
05-03-2013, 11:50 PM
me so pathetic am a purpose of your life and existence here xD...just how pathetic are u then

Go to bed dado...with a girl preferably, you can tell by your posts that you haven't been with one in ages.

Dacul
05-03-2013, 11:51 PM
They're so developed.:rolleyes:

Throw a bomb on me!

dado
05-03-2013, 11:51 PM
Right dado. How clever are you? Anyone can see TheJourney's writing is different from A. She writes punctually and intelligently - one can see she is well-educated. You mean to tell me you cannot discern female writing? I certainly can. But then again I've been on forums forever.

do u want me to remind u how she talked to me today....tones of insults towards my family....is that how a women behaves

CrystalMaiden
05-03-2013, 11:52 PM

But if we are so pathetic and meaningless to you why are you here?

You certainly don't come here to extend your horizons and meet new people, you come here to fill a hole in you.

The Lawspeaker

Heil Loki !

dado
Go to bed dado...with a girl preferably, you can tell by your posts that you haven't been with one in ages.
why
are u afraid to go to bed alone

Dacul

He could become Malta's apprentice and be taught how to handle these times without women by himself.
Or Arcticwolf apprentice,to handle these times other ways,on a buddhist way.

Bosnjakinja
05-03-2013, 11:54 PM
He could become Malta's apprentice and be taught how to handle these times without women by himself.

Or your apprentice ;-)

dado
05-03-2013, 11:54 PM
But if we are so pathetic and meaningless to you why are you here?

You certainly don't come here to extend your horizons and meet new people, you come here to fill a hole in you.
a hole ahahaahha....thats some deep minded shit

CrystalMaiden
05-03-2013, 11:55 PM
do u want me to remind u how she talked to me today....tones of insults towards my family....is that how a women behaves

When someone questioned who you are, I start to lose it. I admit that.

But if I had shown any weakness or openness to you, you would have abused it the same way how you hurled much greater insults than mine to Luna Rose. You are a weak creature which only succeeds when someone submits to you, I was not going to be made a plaything of a half witted weakling like yourself.

CrystalMaiden
05-03-2013, 11:56 PM
Heil Loki !

Heil Loki indeed.

Lena
05-03-2013, 11:57 PM
Lol Lena you are not most mild person here either.
Lately you are not that getting that much in anger mode,as you were before.

There's no 'anger mode' in my vocabulary, when I dislike something I protest it loudly. Loki knows it well lol!
One more thing, I don't force banishment on ppl, even when I was a mod (twice) I never issued a single infraction to anyone.
'Lately' we've a flood of rude posters, I won't dignify them with my responses. :wink

dado
05-03-2013, 11:58 PM
When someone questioned who you are, I start to lose it. I admit that.

But if I had shown any weakness or openness to you, you would have abused it the same way how you hurled much greater insults than mine to Luna Rose. You are a weak creature which only succeeds when someone submits to you, I was not going to be made a plaything of a half witted weakling like yourself.

i think i heard this frase from someone on forum before...wonder who :confused:

The Lawspeaker
05-03-2013, 11:58 PM
why
are u afraid to go to bed alone
Manners. You seem to lack them. BAM 2.50 at your local pound shop. Go fetch some.

dado
05-04-2013, 12:01 AM
Manners. You seem to lack them. BAM 2.50 at your local pound shop. Go fetch some.

manners towards rude girl...good luck with that

CrystalMaiden
05-04-2013, 12:01 AM
i think i heard this frase from someone on forum before...wonder who :confused:

William Shakespeare or G.R.R. Martin?

CrystalMaiden
05-04-2013, 12:02 AM

Am I a girl, a woman or am I an "amar"? Make up you goddamned mind!

The Lawspeaker
05-04-2013, 12:02 AM
Well she is a girl. And you're not: so don't be a twat. Get it ?

CrystalMaiden
05-04-2013, 12:04 AM
Am I a girl, a woman or am I an "amar". Make up you goddamned mind!

Or have I reached some bloody singularity?

dado
05-04-2013, 12:05 AM
Well she is a girl. And you're not: so don't be a twat. Get it ?

she (we are talking about bosnjakinja) is no ordinary but rude girl....ever since she joined this forum, she is jumping all over my head

The Lawspeaker
05-04-2013, 12:06 AM
she (we are talking about bosnjakinja) is no ordinary but rude girl....ever since she joined this forum, she is jumping all over my head
Don't play the victim card: it doesn't work.

Loki
05-04-2013, 12:08 AM

What? I've followed the discussions and she's not rude at all. Maybe she was teasing you and you took it seriously.

Stop being a tough guy and try to get along with women :)

dado
05-04-2013, 12:08 AM
Don't play the victim card: it doesn't work.

im not playing any cards...just justifying my reacton

dado
05-04-2013, 12:09 AM
What? I've followed the discussions and she's not rude at all. Maybe she was teasing you and you took it seriously.

Stop being a tough guy and try to get along with women :)

man ...im not some nordic wuss to let women lead....i like to show them their place when they ask for it

The Lawspeaker
05-04-2013, 12:10 AM
im not playing any cards...just justifying my reacton
While, quite frankly, there is no justification.

The Lawspeaker
05-04-2013, 12:11 AM
man ...im not some nordic wuss to let women lead....i like to show them their place when they ask for it
Hmm maybe Afghanistan wouldn't be such a bad place for you after all. Enjoy eating a air-to-surface missile.

Loki

Are you afraid of women overpowering you?

dado
While, quite frankly, there is no justification.

well u go ahead let them piss all over u...i wont

The Lawspeaker
05-04-2013, 12:12 AM
You're the one pissing on them. Not the other way around.

dado
05-04-2013, 12:13 AM

zero chance such thing will ever happenn , so no

Philo
05-04-2013, 12:13 AM
Throw a bomb on me!

http://www.muslimblog.co.in/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Islamabad-girl-2.jpg
That's a sex bomb right there.

Heil Loki !

Loki Uber alles...

alb0zfinest
05-04-2013, 12:14 AM
Hmm maybe Afghanistan wouldn't be such a bad place for you after all. Enjoy eating a air-to-surface missile.

Damn lol that's harsh.

dado
05-04-2013, 12:15 AM
You're the one pissing on them. Not the other way around.
no...i'm pissing them off ...thats different :dancing:

The Lawspeaker
05-04-2013, 12:15 AM
zero chance such thing will ever happenn , so no
Probably because, let's be frank here, your right hand will be the closest you will ever get to sex. And since you don't mind a bit of frankness: you're a bit of a wanker. Literary, of course (and in the figure of speech).

alb0zfinest
05-04-2013, 12:16 AM

Dado still has a backwards 12th century mindset. All we can do is hope he starts progressing.

Lena
05-04-2013, 12:18 AM

Sto si ti tako tvrdoglav :icon_smile: ? Zamisli kad bih ja isla iza svakog siptarina ili sl. koji mi replicira i odgovarala nazad... pa nikad kraja ludilu. Zabatali to, pisi kako zelis, ignore function je aktivna i mirni svi ,a ne ovako, kao neka masovna, skoro bezlicna pljuvacina. Bas degutatno...

dado
05-04-2013, 12:18 AM
Probably because, let's be frank here, your right hand will be the closest you will ever get to sex. And since you don't mind a bit of frankness: you're a bit of a wanker. Literary, of course (and in the figure of speech).
oh really...u think u got better chances than me

The Lawspeaker
05-04-2013, 12:19 AM
I have been in a stable relationship since 18 April 2012.. so I would say so, yes.

CrystalMaiden
05-04-2013, 12:20 AM

Yeah he certainly does...

dado
05-04-2013, 12:20 AM
Sto si ti tako tvrdoglav :icon_smile: ? Zamisli kad bih ja isla iza svakog siptarina ili sl. koji mi replicira i odgovarala nazad... pa nikad kraja ludilu. Zabatali to, pisi kako zelis, ignore function je aktivna i mirni svi ,a ne ovako, kao neka masovna, skoro bezlicna pljuvacina. Bas degutatno...

pa branim se...sam protiv svih :cool:

Dacul
05-04-2013, 12:21 AM
Yeah he probably does...

With you,you mean?

dado
05-04-2013, 12:21 AM
I have been in a stable relationship since 18 April 2012.. so I would say so, yes.
thats probably the only one u will ever have...stick to it

Lena
05-04-2013, 12:22 AM
pa branim se...sam protiv svih :cool:

Od koga se branis? lol! Od nepoznatih web ljudi? :lol:

Kako ja kazem, nasmejem se, zabacim plavi pramicak, odmahnem rukom i odem dalje. Jednostavno...

CrystalMaiden
05-04-2013, 12:22 AM
With you,you mean?

With any woman with a right mind :)

Philo
05-04-2013, 12:23 AM
Yeha. He's not such an amzing womanizer like you..:rolleyes:

Hoca
It is really amazing one person can keep so many people busy at the same time. It is almost art. xD

The Lawspeaker
And that's the only one I want. :) Certainly.. I can get other girls as well but I don't want that. And it takes a man to think like that.

CrystalMaiden
05-04-2013, 12:25 AM
It is really amazing one person can keep so many people busy at the same time. It is almost art. xD

He attracts us like the feces attracts flies...

I don't know why, just following him around and watching the next idiotic thing he will spew is a bloody good time :D

Philo
05-04-2013, 12:27 AM

You share alot with him. That's for sure.

Hurrem sultana
05-04-2013, 12:27 AM
lol

dado
05-04-2013, 12:28 AM
And that's the only one I want. :) Certainly.. I can get other girls as well but I don't want that. And it takes a man to think like that.

sure u can...it took u 30 year to bang just one...how pathetic :thumb001:

CrystalMaiden
05-04-2013, 12:30 AM

25ish years have passed and still you have not felt a touch of a woman which isn't related to you.

Dacul
05-04-2013, 12:31 AM
It is really amazing one person can keep so many women busy at the same time. It is almost art. xD
Fixed.
I counted 4 bosnian women and 2 non-bosnian women reading this thread,for plenty of time.

dado
05-04-2013, 12:32 AM
25ish years have passed and still you have not felt a touch of a woman which isn't related to you.

amare...ti ćeš mi biti prvi :laugh:

Kastrioti1443
Fixed.
I counted 4 bosnian women and 2 non-bosnian women reading this thread,for plenty of time.

Who are the 2 non bosnian?

The Lawspeaker
Also wrong. But she is the last one I will be with. Because she is the one. The previous girlfriends have been horrible mistakes.. and that's something I can see now. But you, dado, haven't even been able to make mistakes because every girl seems to realise what a horrendous mistake you are and I can't blame them !

Loki
05-04-2013, 12:35 AM
Who are the 2 non bosnian?

Lena and Veneda

dado
05-04-2013, 12:37 AM
Also wrong. But she is the last one I will be with. Because she is the one. The previous girlfriends have been horrible mistakes.. and that's something I can see now.

ok romeo

CrystalMaiden
05-04-2013, 12:37 AM
amare...ti ćeš mi biti prvi :laugh:

Ova "amar" bi prije izvršila Seppuku nego dozvolila da je dotaknes...

The Lawspeaker
05-04-2013, 12:38 AM
ok romeo
So here is my advise, lad: get laid. REAL SOON.

CrystalMaiden
05-04-2013, 12:38 AM

The advice has fallen on deaf ears.

alb0zfinest
05-04-2013, 12:39 AM

Hoca will gladly volunteer :D
I kid i kid

The Lawspeaker
05-04-2013, 12:40 AM

Maybe he needs to go to Syria and join the Jihadi's. I am sure that Assad would love to hook him up with the Syrian secret police when they catch him..

Kastrioti1443
05-04-2013, 12:41 AM

That means that '' he'' will be penetrated.

Dacul
05-04-2013, 12:41 AM

You sound like you are disappointed of this,why ,you feel attracted to Dado?
Kazimiera also said he is very looking good ,when he posted his picture on Members Picture Thread II and that she would go with him at a "coffee".

dado
05-04-2013, 12:43 AM

indeed romeo....but u should get of my dick since i'm not gay

alb0zfinest
05-04-2013, 12:43 AM
That means that '' he'' will be penetrated.

That's his preference anyways :D

arcticwolf
05-04-2013, 12:44 AM
Why ONLY five? Why so few? I say let's go for 10 on the low side and no max. Now that's some serious dedication to the cause and some serious work, right there! :laugh:

CrystalMaiden
05-04-2013, 12:45 AM
You sound like you are disappointed of this,why ,you feel attracted to Dado?
Kazimiera also said he is very looking good ,when he posted his picture on Members Picture Thread II and that she would go with him at a "coffee".

No, by that I mean the poor bugger is sexsually and socially retarded.

The Lawspeaker
05-04-2013, 12:47 AM
indeed romeo....but u should get of my dick since i'm not gay
I am sure there are a lot of brothels in Bosnia that can help you. ;)

Dacul
05-04-2013, 12:49 AM

Yea,I am sure,this is why Novella and Bosniakinia and you stood like 2 hours to talk/read what he was writing here.
You are usually not making typing mistakes when you are writing,but here you did one:

Something is weird,I think.

dado
05-04-2013, 12:50 AM
I am sure there are a lot of brothels in Bosnia that can help you. ;)

thnx for trying to help but i dont have your problems :rolleyes:

The Lawspeaker
05-04-2013, 12:50 AM
In QWERTY keyboards the S is just above the X. Could have been a slip of the finger. :picard1:

The Lawspeaker
05-04-2013, 12:51 AM
thnx for trying to help but i dont have your problems :rolleyes:
Hah. Idiot. Well yes.. I have to wait for sex because it's long distance but so does she. :) You know.. we're into each other so we wait for each other until I am there with her.

alb0zfinest
05-04-2013, 12:51 AM
One of the mods just close the thread. It's just getting to be a pointless flamewar. It isin't doing anyone any good. Im sure dado has learned his lesson. And if he continues just delete his comments, or give him a few days ban.

The Lawspeaker
05-04-2013, 12:52 AM
Meh. He will never learn but yes.. I might just as well close the thread.

Loki
05-04-2013, 12:55 AM
No leave it open, if someone wants to say something let them say it. Otherwise it will just spill over to other threads.

The Lawspeaker
05-04-2013, 12:56 AM
Good point. Maybe that's even better. Besides: dado just insulted me via rep. point. "pussy running away". I am here, you little dweep. :)

dado
05-04-2013, 12:57 AM
Hah. Idiot.

ok retard

CrystalMaiden
05-04-2013, 12:57 AM
ok retard

Keep going :)

dado
05-04-2013, 12:58 AM
Good point. Maybe that's even better. Besides: dado just insulted me via rep. point. "pussy running away". I am here, you little dweep. :)

u launched insult and hurried to close thread :thumb001:

alb0zfinest
05-04-2013, 12:58 AM
No leave it open, if someone wants to say something let them say it. Otherwise it will just spill over to other threads.

That's going to happen regardless. Lawspeaker and dado are now enemies, so one will pick on the other on whatever thread, even after they stop commenting on this one.

dado
05-04-2013, 12:59 AM
Keep going :)

if u stay long enough maybe u will get what u r waiting for

The Lawspeaker
05-04-2013, 12:59 AM
I responded to someone else. But we can continue this if you want to. The further you go the more likely it is you will enjoy a holiday afterwards anyway. :) Kun je weer fijn met je pik gaan spelen, lutser. :)

Philo
05-04-2013, 01:00 AM

Than the title should be changed to "Dado VS. the world" thread.

alb0zfinest
05-04-2013, 01:02 AM

It's because I demanded :D, All people in this forum know to follow my request....or else :D
Seriously though, he was just following a request.

Loki
05-04-2013, 01:02 AM
Than the title should be changed to "Dado VS. the world" thread.

Good idea, I will. The OP article was just an intro advert.

The Lawspeaker
05-04-2013, 01:03 AM
It's because I demanded :D, All people in this forum know to follow my request....or else :D
Seriously though, he was just following a request.
I was just doing my damn job. But if the dweep wants some more humiliation: it's fine with me.

CrystalMaiden
if u stay long enough maybe u will get what u r waiting for

I waited long enough and all I've got is bunch of incoherent keystrokes showing on the screen every 5 minutes.

Philo

HAHAHHAHAA. I'm a genius.:rofl_002::bounce

dado
I responded to someone else. But we can continue this if you want to. The further you go the more likely it is you will enjoy a holiday afterwards anyway. :) Kun je weer fijn met je pik gaan spelen, lutser. :)

not true...response was adressed to me...

alb0zfinest
05-04-2013, 01:05 AM

Lol maybe you should edit the post also because
dado vs the World
but then.....

The Lawspeaker
not true...response was adressed to me...
No you dumbo. Reading clearly isn't your strong point.

alb0zfinest

Ok now i wouldn't go that far :D jk

Hoca
05-04-2013, 01:06 AM

It is probably the biggest achievement in your life. :rolleyes:

alb0zfinest
05-04-2013, 01:07 AM
o shizz now philoo vs hoca fight :D
This is turning to be a pretty good day.

dado
05-04-2013, 01:08 AM
No you dumbo. Reading clearly isn't your strong point.

what ever freak

The Lawspeaker
05-04-2013, 01:08 AM
what ever freak
"Yawns".